HomeCalendarFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in

Share | 

Passenger Seat

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 7, 8, 9, 10, 11  Next
AuthorMessage
Piper Pinkman

PostSubject: Re: Passenger Seat   Fri Feb 13, 2015 11:57 pm

"I accept that.  I forgive you." Roman had come to terms with the fact that his child would make mistakes.  He would simply always have to be there to make sure Jace got back on the right path.  But the boy seemed to manage on his own, and it truly made Roman proud.
"Im sorry too, pup.  I was rough with you in my anger. And even worse on your mate."  It pained him to apologize for Piper, but he did so anyways, for his son's piece of mind.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Jace Roden

PostSubject: Re: Passenger Seat   Sat Feb 14, 2015 12:13 am

"I forgive you too, thank you." Jace grinned. He hadn't expected his father to apologize and he appreciated it greatly. "Piper's not bad, really, I promise. He wants you to like him." Jace hummed, taking his father's hands and squeezing lightly.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Piper Pinkman

PostSubject: Re: Passenger Seat   Sat Feb 14, 2015 12:55 am

"If he was a better person, I might. " But Piper was a lose cannon, and if he went down he was going to take Jace with him. That was something Roman wasn't ready to bare. "But right now I simply don't trust him with someone so precious. The boy will have to earn his keep with me."
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Jace Roden

PostSubject: Re: Passenger Seat   Sat Feb 14, 2015 12:57 am

"Okay daddy." Jace sighed but nodded. It was better than nothing. "But you have to give him a chance too. He's trying, you can't just write him off this soon. He'll win you over, I promise." Jace grinned. He was confident in this. He wanted the two men in his life to be friends eventually.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Piper Pinkman

PostSubject: Re: Passenger Seat   Sat Feb 14, 2015 12:25 pm

"I doubt it. In fact, if he keeps insisting on making passes at your mother and calling him a fucking MILF, I will break his neck." Roman was completely serious, his face drawn in irritation at the thought of Piper and the rude derogatory comments he made towards Zach. "Anyone else and I would have snatched his tongue out of his mouth. No one damn talks to your mother like that. Fucking especially not Piper. "
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Jace Roden

PostSubject: Re: Passenger Seat   Sat Feb 14, 2015 12:49 pm

"Aw come on daddy, mom doesn't even care!" Jace whined softly. "He thinks it's funny and it flatters him. I'll make Piper call you a DILF if it'll make you feel better." He poked the man gently in the arm. "It makes mom feel not old. He likes Piper, can't you?" He pouted at his father, leaning into his chest.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Piper Pinkman

PostSubject: Re: Passenger Seat   Sat Feb 14, 2015 5:35 pm

"Its disrespectful, Jace. Even if your mother likes it, I dont appreciate having my mate hit on by my damn pups mate." The man shook his head as though trying to dispel his irritation at the thought of Piper. "And why are you okay with it? Does he hit on every one like that? "
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Jace Roden

PostSubject: Re: Passenger Seat   Sat Feb 14, 2015 5:48 pm

"He does." Jace shrugged lightly, though it was clear he was not fond of it. "I mean... I don't like it but it's who he is. And as long as he's only with me, it doesn't really matter. I can try and tell him not to do it to mom though if it bothers you... I don't know if he'll listen but I can try." He smirked softly.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Piper Pinkman

PostSubject: Re: Passenger Seat   Sat Feb 14, 2015 6:31 pm

"Jace." Roman's voice was strained at the thought of Piper already mistreating his son. And even worse? Jace seemed willing to take it, even though he said himself he didn't like it. "You can't let this man walk over you. If he is doing something you dont like, you have to tell him. Its his damn job to take care of you, and if he is doing something to hurt you then he damn well needs to stop. "
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Jace Roden

PostSubject: Re: Passenger Seat   Sat Feb 14, 2015 6:38 pm

"He's not walking all over me, daddy... you just don't get it." Jace groaned softly. "You have to think about it like you're me. Like... if mom was doing something that kind of bothered you but it wasn't really a big deal, would you yell at him about it? Would you chance him getting upset with you and leaving over something stupid like that?"
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Piper Pinkman

PostSubject: Re: Passenger Seat   Sat Feb 14, 2015 8:08 pm

"I would at least talk to your mother about it, Jace. " Roman encouraged Zach to come tell him if anything was ever wrong, and he liked to do the same. A relationship wasn't healthy if they just ignored things. Communication was key. "We would compromise, work something out so we could both be happy. You're mother wouldn't leave me over something like that. He would try to help make things better."
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Jace Roden

PostSubject: Re: Passenger Seat   Sat Feb 14, 2015 8:22 pm

"Alright, that was a bad example." Jace groaned softly, thinking for a moment before he spoke again. "You know how mom... is." It made him shudder to think about but he continued. "Even though you're not like him, you accept that because you know it's just who he is and you can't change him. Piper is just a flirt, it's just the way he is and when I started seeing him I knew that. I agreed to deal with it." He nodded lightly.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Piper Pinkman

PostSubject: Re: Passenger Seat   Sat Feb 14, 2015 9:13 pm

"Still different."  Roman argued, not wanting his pup to continue thinking it was alright for him to just keep quiet about something that so obviously bothered him.  "I don't have to worry about your mother hurting me, or you and your brother."  Although the man couldn't help but cringe when he remembered the way his children had been scarred after seeing their mothers other side, and what became of it.  "But Piper looks like the type that could go a little so far with his 'flirting' and being he is your mate...Something like that would devastate you, Jace.  And then i'd really have to kill him." Roman was smiling, but his voice assured Jace he would take none of Pipers shit, and the death threat was more than a threat.
It was a promise.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Jace Roden

PostSubject: Re: Passenger Seat   Sat Feb 14, 2015 9:18 pm

"He wouldn't do that." Jace spoke simply, shaking his head a bit too hard. "Don't say that... he's fine, Daddy." He sighed gently. "I love you and I get that you're worried but trust me, if he ever did that I'd let you damn kill him."
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Piper Pinkman

PostSubject: Re: Passenger Seat   Sat Feb 14, 2015 9:25 pm

"Promise me? You'd come tell me and let me handle it?"  Roman looked down at the boy, his brown eyes dark and serious.  He didn't trust Jace to handle it if anything happened.  He knew his pup, knew the boy would rather die and let Piper go.  It was simply a werewolf's way.  Living without a mate was damn near impossible. So even if Roman didn't kill him, Piper damn sure would never even look at another boy or girl.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Jace Roden

PostSubject: Re: Passenger Seat   Sat Feb 14, 2015 9:37 pm

"I promise." Jace nodded sincerely, moving to hook his arms around his father's neck, pulling himself up to lay a kiss to the man's cheek. "I love you daddy, okay? Are we good?"
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Piper Pinkman

PostSubject: Re: Passenger Seat   Sat Feb 14, 2015 9:52 pm

"We're great baby, im just glad to have you back in my arms and talking to me again. " Roman was crooning softly, nuzzling the crook of his pups neck as he lifted the boy in his arms. "Think we're allowed out now? "
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Jace Roden

PostSubject: Re: Passenger Seat   Sat Feb 14, 2015 10:10 pm

"I think we should be." Jace glanced towards the door as it was opened by Zach who grinned.
"Yup, you're allowed out now. Now was that so hard?" He arched an eyebrow, smiling at his lover and son.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Piper Pinkman

PostSubject: Re: Passenger Seat   Sun Feb 15, 2015 1:25 am

Roman could only whine at his mate, sweeping the boy up into his arms and playfully tugging on a stray dread. "It wasn't hard, but I still don't like being locked up in there, and I sure as hell don't like Jace in there." It was like a torture chamber to him. "We're werewolves, not animals."
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Jace Roden

PostSubject: Re: Passenger Seat   Sun Feb 15, 2015 1:34 pm

"Sorry." Zach immediately backtracked, looking almost ashamed. He never tried to mention his work around his lover, especially lately ever since what had happened when the twins were younger, worried that the man would make him stop. "It was the only room you couldn't break out of." He murmured lightly. "And it worked, didn't it?" He gave a small smirk now, though quite guilty as he watched Jace practically dart down the hallway when the door was opened, eager to get away from the room.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Piper Pinkman

PostSubject: Re: Passenger Seat   Sun Feb 15, 2015 3:00 pm

"It worked,"  Roman agreed,  watching too as their son darted away from Zach's work room.  "And I thank you for making me talk to my pup. Lets just try to keep Jace out of there as much as possible, alright?" Roman tried not to blame Zach, instead he was angry with himself for allowing his pup to see such a thing at a young age. And even now he shouldn't have been so stubborn as to make Zach lock them up. "I just worry about him, and right now he's all over the place. That damn human has my pup sprung."
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Jace Roden

PostSubject: Re: Passenger Seat   Sun Feb 15, 2015 3:09 pm

"It's called growing up, babe. It's his rebellious phase... Damn, I hope Stein never goes through that shit." Zach shook his head. Of course Jace and Stein were both his babies, but Zach was always closer with Stein like Roman was closer with Jace. However, somehow he didn't think Stein would go through a phase like this. Stein was always more reasonable.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Piper Pinkman

PostSubject: Re: Passenger Seat   Sun Feb 15, 2015 4:36 pm

Roman paused as he considered his other child, a look akin to dread capturing his features.   "He's already hacked off a limb, how much more rebellious can he get? what's next? Is he going to start on Jace?"  The thought had Roman tense with concern for Jace,  and even more unsure of Stein's mental state .
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Jace Roden

PostSubject: Re: Passenger Seat   Sun Feb 15, 2015 5:02 pm

Zach frowned deeply at his lover, elbowing the man in the gut.
"Hey, don't talk about him like that. There's nothing wrong with what he did to his arm, he likes it. He's not crazy. He's not... like me." He shook his head lightly. "He's a good kid." He immediately got defensive when Roman spoke of Stein like he was some kind of monster who could hurt Jace.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Piper Pinkman

PostSubject: Re: Passenger Seat   Sun Feb 15, 2015 5:10 pm

"I just don't...." The man shook his head, knowing there was no way to explain how he felt. And even if he could, it was obvious that Zach didn't want him to continue speaking ill of their son. "You're right, he's totally normal." He did love both of his children, Stein had simply taken a course that Roman couldn't cope with. So he mostly just tried to keep his distance and love the boy from arms length. "I still doubt rebelling like Jace though. "
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Passenger Seat   

Back to top Go down

Passenger Seat
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 8 of 11Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 7, 8, 9, 10, 11  Next