HomeCalendarFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in

Share | 

Passenger Seat

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 8, 9, 10, 11  Next
AuthorMessage
Jace Roden

PostSubject: Re: Passenger Seat   Sun Feb 15, 2015 5:31 pm

"Thank you." Zach nodded firmly, giving his lover a light smile. He was simply protective of Stein, knowing that the boy was... different. He always worried about Stein being outcasted like he himself would have been had Trever not taken him in. "And I am sorry about what you're going through with Jace, I know you want him to be your little boy still." He moved forward to lean his head against the man's chest.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Piper Pinkman

PostSubject: Re: Passenger Seat   Sun Feb 15, 2015 6:18 pm

"He is still my little boy, Zach. Nothing he or Piper could ever do would change that." Roman left no room for debate on that, determined to never lose his connection with Jace. "I just have to share him now..." It was obvious the thought bothered the man, but he was trying to cope for his pup. "What do you think of Piper? Really?"
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Jace Roden

PostSubject: Re: Passenger Seat   Sun Feb 15, 2015 6:26 pm

"I think..." Zach paused to gather his thoughts before speaking to his lover. "I think he's kind of immature, he's cocky, he's a flirt, he's probably a bad influence. But I also think that deep down he's sweet, he's a good kid, and he's really in love with our Jace. And God knows Jace is head over heels for him. I think that if he's his mate there's really nothing we can do about it anyways." He smiled softly up at Roman.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Piper Pinkman

PostSubject: Re: Passenger Seat   Sun Feb 15, 2015 7:51 pm

"I can always do something, Zach. If its for my baby I can do absolutely anything." Roman couldn't help but smile at Zach as he spoke, proud the boy had mothered his children. "If Piper hurts him, ill feel it in my chest because thats where Jace's head used to lie. So ill know. Ill know and ill fucking be here to beat the shit out of him so it never happens again. "
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Jace Roden

PostSubject: Re: Passenger Seat   Sun Feb 15, 2015 7:59 pm

"You're a good daddy, you know that?" Zach smiled gently, wrapping his arms around the man and kissing him softly. "I mean, everyone knew you would be. But really, you're amazing." He was glad to have Roman father his children.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Piper Pinkman

PostSubject: Re: Passenger Seat   Sun Feb 15, 2015 8:22 pm

"Thanks for that." Roman truly appreciated the reminder, being he had started to doubt himself. "Thank you for making me a ddaddy in the first place. My entire life complete because of you, my Zachariah." The large wolf pressed a kiss to the boys jaw, crooning softly in his affection.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Jace Roden

PostSubject: Re: Passenger Seat   Sun Feb 15, 2015 8:32 pm

Zach couldn't help but grin as he pressed into his lover's chest, always pleased just to hear the man speak his full name.
"They grew up too fast though." Zach murmured softly, trailing his fingers over a prominent vein in Roman's arm. "I want more." He sighed. He knew Roman had always wanted more than only two children and probably still would if not for the fact that it would risk Zach's life again.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Piper Pinkman

PostSubject: Re: Passenger Seat   Sun Feb 15, 2015 8:45 pm

"Im blessed to have the two you've given me. Its enough." Roman dropped a kiss to the crown of his mates head, picking up the scent that accompanied distress. "Zach, is something wrong? Is it about our pups?" He felt as though he already knew, but he asked anyways. He himself still thought of having more, especially on the nights when Jace was out and he was left missing his pup.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Jace Roden

PostSubject: Re: Passenger Seat   Sun Feb 15, 2015 8:54 pm

"We always used to talk about the big family we'd have one day... I know you wanted a lot more than two kids, Roman." He sighed softly, lips against the man's jawline as he spoke gently. "And I really want to give them to you but I know you're not going to damn let me try that again."
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Piper Pinkman

PostSubject: Re: Passenger Seat   Mon Feb 16, 2015 12:07 am

"Zach, I might not have a lot of children, but its better than having none. And to live without you wouldn't be living." Roman gently caressed his mates cheek, voice tender as he spoke to the boy. "I have a full heart. Im blessed."
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Jace Roden

PostSubject: Re: Passenger Seat   Mon Feb 16, 2015 12:11 am

"I know you're happy." Zach reassured, smiling up at the man softly. "I just wish I could give you everything, you know?" He had been considering even asking if Roman would allow Jesse to turn him but he did not think the man would like that much either.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Piper Pinkman

PostSubject: Re: Passenger Seat   Mon Feb 16, 2015 2:27 am

"I know that, Zachariah. I feel the same about you. But knowing you're safe and in my arms brings me more happiness than I can almost bear. I want that for the rest of my life." He felt the need to assure his lover, knowing how it bothered him that they could have no more babies. "And who knows, maybe one day Law will find a solution for us." He talked to the doctor about it often, always looking for another route they could take that would lead to a healthy pregnancy and the certainty that Zach would be fine.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Jace Roden

PostSubject: Re: Passenger Seat   Mon Feb 16, 2015 2:33 am

"I hope so." Zach nodded lightly, bringing himself up on his tiptoes to kiss Roman softly on the mouth. "I love you and I swear to you, one day our family is going to be so big you'll wish we hadn't had so many." He smiled gently at the man.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Piper Pinkman

PostSubject: Re: Passenger Seat   Mon Feb 16, 2015 2:38 pm

Roman did as he said and gave Jace room, even allowing Piper to come and go as he pleased as long as he was respecting Jace and his family. Currently Piper was in his boyfriend's room, sprawled out on the boys bed as though it was his own.  He was looking at the pictures Jace  had laid around, many of them containing his family.  
"You gotta pretty happy home here, huh, shawty?" The man smiled, grateful Jace had turned out the way he did.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Jace Roden

PostSubject: Re: Passenger Seat   Mon Feb 16, 2015 2:44 pm

"I do." Jace nodded, smiling softly as he watched his boyfriend eyeing his pictures. "What about you though?" He questioned hesitantly, not wanting to overstep his boundaries. "You don't talk about your family much."
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Piper Pinkman

PostSubject: Re: Passenger Seat   Mon Feb 16, 2015 3:29 pm

"Thats because my family doesn't have very much to do with me, Jace Daniel." Piper's voice was slightly strained, aching with undertones of pain and bitterness. "It's a cruel world, shawty. But its cool. Im cool." He waved it off, never wanting Jace to know just how shitty he was.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Jace Roden

PostSubject: Re: Passenger Seat   Mon Feb 16, 2015 3:36 pm

Jace frowned deeply, even without his heightened senses he could detect the pain his lover was feeling.
"Don't you talk to them anymore? Or are they... still around?" He did not want to hurt the man by asking if his family was no longer alive, but he himself had no grandparents because neither of his parents had their families around any longer, he hoped he could help if Piper was hurting.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Piper Pinkman

PostSubject: Re: Passenger Seat   Mon Feb 16, 2015 4:21 pm

Piper couldn't help but chuckle at his lover, shaking his head at the young wolf. "They aren't dead or anything like that, Jace Daniel. My family's alive, they just don't want shit to do with me anymore." The man shrugged, unable to blame his family for turning him out, regardless of how badly it had hurt him. "I have a little brother, im a bad influence. And a ton of other shit you don't even need to know about, shawty."
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Jace Roden

PostSubject: Re: Passenger Seat   Mon Feb 16, 2015 4:27 pm

"Well how do they just not want anything to do with you?" Jace sat upright in the bed, glancing down at Piper, his forehead creased with his confusion. His own family was so loving that the thought of someone simply abandoning a child like that had never seemed like a possibility to him before. "And I might not need to know about it, but I want to. I'd like you to tell me... unless it's like really bad and you don't feel like talking about it." He gave a gentle smile with these last words.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Piper Pinkman

PostSubject: Re: Passenger Seat   Mon Feb 16, 2015 6:15 pm

Piper let out a soft groan as he sat himself up. He didn't want Jace to think of him differently, but the boy had a right to know if they were going to have a relationship together. "Listen Jace, this is going to sound like shit on my part, and im not making excuses for myself but keep in mind that I was young and stupid as fuck, alright?"
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Jace Roden

PostSubject: Re: Passenger Seat   Mon Feb 16, 2015 6:20 pm

"Alright." Jace nodded, chewing on his lower lip as he often did when he was nervous. "I'm not going to think differently of you or anything, promise." He gave a smile, reaching out to take one of Piper's hands reassuringly.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Piper Pinkman

PostSubject: Re: Passenger Seat   Mon Feb 16, 2015 6:41 pm

"So listen shawty, when I was fourteen I was already smoking weed and doing a couple other drugs. I had gotten in trouble with the cops a few times but nothing serious, just minor shit like fights and shop lifting. Once they got me for less than twenty grams but like I said, nothing too bad. My mom and dad are kinda snooty though and they like a perfect image so they were already threatening to send me off to military school." The man stopped to shake his head, thinking of all the endless fighting and stupid decisions on his part enough to exhaust him. "Anyways, they found a joint in the house and immediately blamed my ass since Im the known fuck off. It was my brothers weed, but I took the fall anyways since Percy is a good kid and if they knew it was his mom would completely die. They kicked me out for it." Piper rubbed the back of his neck, knowing it only got worse as he went on. "I made my brother promise not to fuck around with anymore drugs before I left, im not sure if he listened though." The man took a moment to gather his wits, unsure of how Jace would react to hearing about his involvement with drugs at such a young age and how he'd let it ruin his relationship with his family. "I moved into my aunts old house. She had died a few years earlier and left it to the family. My dumb ass started using the basement to use as a meth lab though. I peddled drugs and everything out of that bitch, and at some point my mom caught me." The shame radiated from him, his face contorted with guilt. "She told me to get out. I didn't have anywhere else to fucking go though so I argued with her and cussed her out. Wound up on the streets, getting shot in a drug dispute and taken to juvenile. I have tried talking to them a few times since then but they don't want shit to do with me. "
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Jace Roden

PostSubject: Re: Passenger Seat   Mon Feb 16, 2015 6:50 pm

"I think it was... sweet that you took the fall for your brother." Jace spoke after a few seconds of silence. He had been caressing the back of Piper's hands with his thumbs ever since the man had started speaking. "And I don't think you're a bad person or anything. You were just a dumb kid. When's the last time you've tried talking to them? I mean, it seems like you've grown a lot since then, you're different now. Maybe it would be different."
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Piper Pinkman

PostSubject: Re: Passenger Seat   Mon Feb 16, 2015 7:31 pm

"Around a year before I met you, I guess." Piper captured one of the young wolfs hands, bringing it to his lips so he could kiss every knuckle. "I just drove by the house. I could tell it made them nervous. They didn't even want me to come inside." The man shrugged as though it didn't matter. "Im still running game so I dont blame them."
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Jace Roden

PostSubject: Re: Passenger Seat   Mon Feb 16, 2015 7:42 pm

"Well I do blame them." Jace frowned lightly. "They're your family, they should be there for you..." He trailed off, watching Piper's lips meeting his knuckles. "What if you take me with you to talk to them? It would show them you're different now, you're settling down... you're not so out of control anymore." He smiled hopefully.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Passenger Seat   

Back to top Go down

Passenger Seat
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 9 of 11Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 8, 9, 10, 11  Next