HomeCalendarFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in

Share | 

Passenger Seat

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 9, 10, 11  Next
AuthorMessage
Jace Roden

PostSubject: Re: Passenger Seat   Tue Jan 20, 2015 12:39 am

Jace only smiled, his head rested in the crook of Piper's neck as he glanced around the room.
"Nah, I like it. Rooms that are too perfect are weird." He found that he didn't even have to use his heightened sense of smell to pick up the scent of marijuana and coffee, but he did anyways so it was mixed with something that only he could smell that was all Piper. "It's cozy in here." He grinned as he slipped out of Piper's arms and crawled onto the bed.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Piper Pinkman

PostSubject: Re: Passenger Seat   Tue Jan 20, 2015 6:43 pm

Piper pounced onto the bed after him, immediately catching Jace's arms and pinning them above his head. He had forgotten all about the state of his room, the excitement of touching Jace stealing away all of his attention. Piper started by latching his lips onto the boys neck, trailing gentle love bites all the way down to Jace's collar bone.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Jace Roden

PostSubject: Re: Passenger Seat   Tue Jan 20, 2015 7:03 pm

"Oh!" Jace had gasped softly as Piper took him by surprise, though he relaxed quickly, trusting the man completely. He was taking in all of the completely new feelings for him, Piper's hand on his hip, his arms being pinned down, the man's lips working their way down his neck, and found he was rather enjoying himself. He groaned softly when his collarbone was touched, unintentionally thrusting his hips upward, grinding against the man on top of him.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Piper Pinkman

PostSubject: Re: Passenger Seat   Tue Jan 20, 2015 9:22 pm

"Damn baby, you like that, huh?" Piper purred softly, pushing the boys shirt up with one hand while the other ran up his side. He enjoyed the reactions he was getting out of the boy. He dipped lower, finding his teeth scrapping across the Jace's nipple once more.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Jace Roden

PostSubject: Re: Passenger Seat   Tue Jan 20, 2015 9:35 pm

"Mhm." Jace could only purr back at the man, the tone of Piper's voice only causing more stirring in his groin. He was a bit self conscious about how easy he was becoming aroused, worried he wouldn't last very long. He had known that he would shift during sex, being Ajax had informed him about his experiences with Justin and Dallas, but it had slipped his mind until he drew blood by biting his lower lip and realized his fangs were out. He clamped his mouth shut immediately as if it would force them back inside.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Piper Pinkman

PostSubject: Re: Passenger Seat   Wed Jan 21, 2015 12:13 am

"Woah there, Jace Daniel! Don't go hiding from me now."  Piper's finger trailed under the boys lips, urging him to open his mouth.  "I want to see you, all of you."  The man spoke sincerely, pressing his nose into the crook of Jace's neck. "If thats you're natural form, thats what I want shawty."
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Jace Roden

PostSubject: Re: Passenger Seat   Wed Jan 21, 2015 12:29 am

"I can't help it." Jace murmured as he slowly parted his lips once more, revealing the sharp fangs. "I don't want to scare you... I'm not pretty." He admitted. He assumed Piper had seen Ace shifted before, but he wanted him to be fully prepared. "I don't want to hurt you either." He glanced up at his hands pinned above his head and saw that his claws were out as well.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Piper Pinkman

PostSubject: Re: Passenger Seat   Wed Jan 21, 2015 12:56 am

"First off baby, your fucking body is bangin' and there is nothing changing about that."  Piper chuckled softly, wearing a wide reassuring smile. "And you are so damn gorgeous, shawty, fuck."  He could only shake his head, eyes sweeping the length of Jace's body. "There isn't one damn thing about you that doesn't turn me the fuck on, from the way your hair curls at the tips, how your eyebrows arch," Piper moved to hold both of the boys wrists in one hand, his other trailing down to Jace's chest. "Your collar bones are art, and your little pink nipples? One of my fucking favorite things, yo." There was so much he adored about the boy, it was hard to put it all into words. "Hips that could bring me to my knees, and an ass that could make a grown man cry. Jace Daniel, you're the whole fucking package baby. All i've ever wanted as my main slimmy."
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Jace Roden

PostSubject: Re: Passenger Seat   Wed Jan 21, 2015 1:34 am

Jace couldn't help but grin, pleased with Piper's words.
"You are such a sweet talker." He shook his head. The man knew just what to say, always. "Hope you still think I'm hot when my face is covered in damn hair." He shut his eyes for a moment, shifting the rest of the way so he didn't have to worry about it happening by surprise. He leaned up slowly then, capturing the man's lips more hesitantly, careful of his fangs and also nervous to see if the man was still as eager to kiss him back.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Piper Pinkman

PostSubject: Re: Passenger Seat   Wed Jan 21, 2015 1:49 am

Piper never hesitated, diving into the kiss with the same excitement he had the first time their lips touched.  One of his hands even moved to gently caress the hair on the boys face,  lips moving to drop kisses on the boys cheeks as though nothing had changed. He had gone into the relationship knowing that Jace was a werewolf. It had only been another thing for him to love about the boy. "What did I tell you shawty?  You turn me on.  And if you need anymore proof,"  Piper took one of Jace's hands, bringing it down to feel that his erection was pulsating through his jeans. "That doesn't lie."
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Jace Roden

PostSubject: Re: Passenger Seat   Wed Jan 21, 2015 2:04 am

Jace's face still managed to flush red as he felt Piper's erection underneath his palm. However, Piper's passion gave him his confidence back and he kissed the man once more, deeper, even going as far as to stroke the man's bulge, his other hand coming down to find the zipper of Piper's jeans.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Chandler Riggs

PostSubject: Re: Passenger Seat   Wed Jan 21, 2015 12:49 pm

"Damn shawty, I appreciate the enthusiasm." Piper reached down to help the boy, undoing his jeans and shrugging them off into the floor. "You next," The man pounced on top of the young wolf, not bothering to unbutton Jace's pants and instead shimmying them down the boys hips, tug by tug.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Jace Roden

PostSubject: Re: Passenger Seat   Wed Jan 21, 2015 3:02 pm

Jace helped the man out, lifting his hips and kicking the pants off once they were around his ankles. The outline of his own arousal was quite visible now through the fabric of his briefs. His eyes though were drawn to Piper's groin, his hand moving back to stroke over his boyfriend's arousal through his boxers. He paused a moment before hesitantly slipping his fingers in the man's waistband, slowly tugging them down until all of Piper was revealed to him.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Piper Pinkman

PostSubject: Re: Passenger Seat   Wed Feb 04, 2015 10:04 pm

"Like what you see shawty?"  Piper smirked at the boy, reaching a hand down to grasp himself.  He had always been rather cocky about how well endowed he was, never missing a chance to show off. "Don't be afraid to touch it." The man chuckled jokingly, swooping up to kiss the young wolf, his hands moving around to Jace's back side, where his fingers closed firmly on each of the boys cheeks. "I've showed you mine, so now you gotta show me yours, you dig?"  Piper grinned, but he waited for Jace's consent before trying to completely stripping him.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Jace Roden

PostSubject: Re: Passenger Seat   Wed Feb 04, 2015 11:27 pm

Jace bit on his lower lip, the sight of Piper with his hand on his member making him quite eager to get out of his underwear and give his erection some room to breathe. He grinned slyly up at Piper as he crawled off of the bed to stand beside it with his back facing the man. He wanted Piper to see his ass first when he stripped, he was much more confident in his backside than the front. He made a show of it, wiggling his hips as his thumbs slipped under the elastic waistband of his briefs and he slowly slid them down his legs until they fell to the floor at his feet. He had always put forth the effort to make sure he looked nice, that his ass stayed nice and firm and he hoped these efforts were paying off now.
He gave Piper a chance to admire him before he turned around, his erection standing out against his toned stomach. He wasn't small, though not quite as well endowed as Piper either. He was however shaved completely, his pubic area completely smooth, almost as if he had been expecting this and wanted to look nice, but really he just always preferred it that way, even when sex was not in the near future for him.
"It's not completely pathetic, right?" He smirked as he questioned the man. He hadn't been nervous about his size until seeing Piper.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Piper Pinkman

PostSubject: Re: Passenger Seat   Sun Feb 08, 2015 4:25 pm

"Damn shawty, hell no its not pathetic."  Piper was dying to reach out and grab the boys ass, but he was too taken by the mere sight of Jace to even move. "It's the sexist thing i've ever laid eyes on baby, like holy hell....A fucking master piece."  The man whistled in his appreciation, reaching out to take Jace's hand. "Come your fine ass back over here."  He sat up, legs danging over the edge of the bed, pulling Jace close enough that he could cup the boy's ass cheeks; one in each hand. "How about I play some music and you keep dancing for me, shawty? I like to see that bangin' body move, I love that it's only for me."  Piper spoke with tender pride, his gaze soft on Jace.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Jace Roden

PostSubject: Re: Passenger Seat   Sun Feb 08, 2015 4:53 pm

Jace could not help but grin at his boyfriend, leaning in to kiss the man's lips gently.
"I can do that." He smirked almost shyly, extremely pleased at the reaction Piper had to his ass. "I'm a pretty damn good dancer." He informed the man, although he didn't think the ballroom dance lessons he had taken when he was younger was the type of dancing Piper wanted to see.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Piper Pinkman

PostSubject: Re: Passenger Seat   Sun Feb 08, 2015 10:49 pm

"Damn baby, you don't have to tell me that. I already fucking know." He had been surprised with the way Jace had wiggled his hips, not expecting so much from someone so innocent. Piper was thrilled though, having always loved the boys who could be a gentleman in the streets but a freak in the sheets. It was a huge turn on for the man, and his pulsating erection announced that. "How about some rap? You know how I like that." Piper wore an almost impish grin, sitting up and reaching to the CD player on his night stand. "This one by the weekend has a pretty dope rhythm, I think you can swing to it." He winked at the young wolf as "Or nah." By the weekend began wafting through the speakers.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Jace Roden

PostSubject: Re: Passenger Seat   Sun Feb 08, 2015 11:44 pm

Jace paused for a moment, listening to the words of the song and finding that maybe he could learn to like this sort of music even though it was not his favorite. He was not used to hearing such openly sexual lyrics and he found that they went straight to his groin.
He turned so his back was facing Piper once more and swayed his hips back and forth slowly to the rhythm of the song, finding he was quite nervous, worried he might look like an idiot trying to be sexy.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Piper Pinkman

PostSubject: Re: Passenger Seat   Mon Feb 09, 2015 12:32 am

"I love you so damn much baby, holy shit." Piper was biting his lip, arousal lighting his eyes. The man had leaned back, keeping himself propped up by his elbows while his eyes trailed Jace's every move. "My fucking ride or die."
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Jace Roden

PostSubject: Re: Passenger Seat   Mon Feb 09, 2015 1:07 am

Jace's heart swelled as he heard Piper's words and his movements showed the new found confidence. He turned around to face the man, his hips still moving as he slowly lowered himself down until he was kneeling in front of the bed where Piper sat on the edge. He looked up to meet the man's gaze as he leaned in and pressed his lips to the head of Piper's erection without hesitation. It wasn't until he had done it that he thought he might be being too forward. He just did not want Piper to think he was ridiculously inexperienced.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Piper Pinkman

PostSubject: Re: Passenger Seat   Mon Feb 09, 2015 4:51 pm

Piper let out a low groan of pleasure, his honey colored eyes adoring on Jace. "Oh hot damn baby, im impressed." He reached out to gently caress the boys cheek. "Are you sure you've never done anything like this before shawty?" Piper teased softly, his other hand moving down to stroke over his erection. He had never been more aroused, the beat of the music adding perfectly to the way Jace moved.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Jace Roden

PostSubject: Re: Passenger Seat   Mon Feb 09, 2015 5:26 pm

"Positive, I'm just kind of going with it." Jace smirked softly, not used to this intense feeling of arousal in his stomach. Piper's erection was level with his mouth now and he simply stared at it for a moment, still taking in the taste of it on his lips. He knew what he was supposed to do now of course, and it wasn't like he didn't want to, he was simply nervous he would do it wrong. He smiled up at Piper as he braced one of his hands against Piper's hip, using the other to pull his hair out of his face before he parted his lips and took Piper's member in his mouth, cheeks red as he thought of how he must look down here on his knees. He felt like he was mature finally, maybe even sexy in his own way.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Piper Pinkman

PostSubject: Re: Passenger Seat   Mon Feb 09, 2015 10:47 pm

Piper inhaled sharply as Jace took him in, a shaky moan leaving him at the sight of the boy. "Jace Daniel...."  He had been with his fair share of people, men and women, but no one had ever looked so fucking perfect on their knees, not like Jace. The young wolf was a daddy's boy, the image of perfection and innocence in every way.  But here he was on his knees, his cheeks so adorably pink that Piper couldn't help but let out another whine of pleasure. "Im the luckiest fucker alive, you know that?" His fingers were in the boys hair, brushing his bangs away from his face so he could catch a glimpse of his eyes. "You're a goddess. I have so many homies who'd kill to just fucking see you right now.  Course i'd break their nose if they ever said anything about you, but I can't blame them.  If you weren't with me i'd still dream about you every night, shawty. Holy fuck."  Piper couldn't focus on anything, his toes curling at the simple pleasure of knowing that Jace was touch him, in a way he had never touched anyone else.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Jace Roden

PostSubject: Re: Passenger Seat   Mon Feb 09, 2015 11:38 pm

Jace couldn't help but grin, even as he moved forward to take Piper further into his mouth. He found that it wasn't exactly fun, his jaw stretched so wide it ached, but he liked it anyway. He enjoyed pleasuring Piper, loved the way the man was speaking to him, grasping at his hair. He felt extremely sexy, maybe he wasn't terrible at this.
He pulled back, wiping a bit of drool from his lower lip with the back of his hand before reaching out to grasp Piper's erection, stroking it slowly a few times. He simply stared at it for a moment before giving the head of it an experimental lick, tongue sliding through the leaking slit at the head.
"Am I doing it right?" He questioned lightly then, smiling up at Piper from his spot on his knees on the floor.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Passenger Seat   

Back to top Go down

Passenger Seat
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 3 of 11Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 9, 10, 11  Next