HomeCalendarFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in

Share | 

Eye of the Storm.

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next
AuthorMessage
Jace Roden

PostSubject: Re: Eye of the Storm.    Sat Jan 24, 2015 4:44 pm

"Please stop." Jace's words were no longer as strong. He'd lost any hope of Sitka listening to him and stopping. He could only cry harder, the tears stinging the new open wounds on his face as Sitka carved into him. He would be scarred for life. Even if he made it out of this alive, he would never be able to forget this, never be able to get rid of the scars on his skin. They would remind Piper too, maybe the man would never want to look at him again. "Please, no more, please." He begged gently, closing his eyes so he could avoid seeing the look on Piper's face.

Shiloh could only stare at the boy for a moment, frowning lightly.
"You are far too beautiful to be with a beast." He informed, watching the tears trailing down the boy's face. "I like you, so we are going to take a break." He wanted the boy to calm down. He reached out to unchain him and sit him upright on the table. He trusted that Apollo was too weak to try and fight right now and even if he did, Shiloh knew he could overpower him. Shiloh climbed up on the table and sat beside the boy, watching him. He wasn't sure when it had happened but somehow he no longer wanted to hurt him so terribly. He would do it, but he would much rather screw the boy, like he had screwed Finn. He decided after this was all over, he would keep Apollo too. "Take deep breaths." He instructed Apollo. "Calm down."
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Piper Pinkman

PostSubject: Re: Eye of the Storm.    Sat Jan 24, 2015 5:39 pm

Piper had resulted to broken sentences in his struggle, unable to look away from his lover as the hunter carved tracks into his cheeks. He would start out pleading, but always end in a flurry of curses, his eyes alight with tears. 
"Sitka is not finished, cherished one. Begging will do you no good."  The man was stroking himself, trying to summon the imagine of Ouija in the boys place, with all of his snarky comments and colors. The mere thought of the boy had his groin twitching, stomach stirring as he remembered what it had been like inside of Ouija. 
"Sitka wonders if you will feel as good as the colored one did."  He spoke with one hand moving on his member, the other dragging the blade back over Jace's back, carving the fourth letter of his name. "Are you excited, cherished one? Tell Sitka yes."  The man moved closer, cutting away the young werewolf's jeans and boxers so he could teasingly poke between Jace's cheeks.

"Justin isn't a beast."  The boy murmured softly as he was sat up, more tears gathering in his eyes at the thought of a break. "Th-Thank you."  He immediately began rubbing his wrists when Shiloh undid his shackles, wet body trembling in the cool air. He wasn't sure what to do with himself, too exhausted to even consider fighting with the hunter.  Instead Apollo fell into the man, so desperate that his fingers found themselves curling into the front of Shiloh's shirt, seeking anything to cling onto. "Please. Thank you." He tried to take deep breaths like the man instructed, but all Apollo could manage was shallow gasps and strangled sobs. "Im sorry. Im trying, really."  He didn't want to anger the man by not calming down like the man had asked, but he couldn't help it, his raw panic bubbling over into tears.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Jace Roden

PostSubject: Re: Eye of the Storm.    Sat Jan 24, 2015 5:57 pm

Jace whined at the feeling of Sitka between his cheeks, shaking his head as he tried to move his hips so the man couldn't touch him.
"I-I'm excited." He spoke through clenched teeth as he was forced to lie. But then he realized, whether he did what Sitka asked or not, he was still going to be raped, still going to be scarred. Why should he be humiliated as well? "Actually, no I'm not." He was going to be strong for once, like his father, like his mother, like Stein. He did not want to be the weak link for once. "You disgust me and I don't want your dick anywhere near me. Me behaving is not going to stop you, so why should I do what you ask?"

"Relax." Shiloh merely repeated, reaching out a tentative hand to stroke Apollo's hair. He was never good with comforting and being gentle. He could be a kind man normally, but with his lovers he was always heavy handed, rough. "You're going to be okay. You won't be killed, you will stay with me." He patted the boy's head. If Sitka was sparing one of the beasts, he could certainly keep two of the humans. They were not supposed to hurt humans anyway.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Piper Pinkman

PostSubject: Re: Eye of the Storm.    Sat Jan 24, 2015 6:16 pm

"Jace..."  Piper whispered softly, head dropping in fear of what Sitka may do.  He could not stand seeing the boy brutalized in such a way. 
Sitka let out an irritated growl, stabbing the knife into the boys back as he made his final letter.  He struck bone in his anger, but he didn't care.  If Jace died it was just another beast out of the world. "Listen to Sitka, and listen well, cherished one."  The Indian dropped his knife, his hand moving to the whip he had tied around Jace's throat.  He yanked it back, cutting off all of the boys air supply. "To anger Sitka, is a mistake. For every act of hubris, I will find better punishment. Starting with your human." He paused as if to think, having to concentrate to block out the sound of Piper and Roman's devastation "I will bring him closer, I will make him watch as I penetrate you, let him get a good look of you with your legs open for me. How does that sound to the cherished one? Sitka likes it."

"Y-You're keeping me?" Apollo's voice was nothing more than a whisper, his grey eyes wide and haunted, like a deer trapped in the on coming head lights of a bus. "I-I" He couldn't bare the thought of going through anymore of the mans degradation.  He had already lost parts of himself that he would never get back. "C-Can't I just please go home? Sh-Shiloh? I-I'll do anything, just please?" The boy was stricken by the thought of being this mans urinal, and yet bothered because he had been deemed so disgusting that he wasn't worth rape.  And now he unable breath at the mere thought of water.  The hunter had shattered him mentally, leaving him damaged, confused and disoriented.  "Daddy..."
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Jace Roden

PostSubject: Re: Eye of the Storm.    Sat Jan 24, 2015 6:38 pm

Jace found himself gasping for air as the whip choked him.
"Fine!" He choked out, his voice sounding like a mere whisper. "D-don't do that, I'll behave." He assured. He had thought there was nothing Sitka could do to degrade him more than raping him, but making Piper watch was definitely worse. "I'm sorry, I'm excited." He nodded, though still struggling for breath the whole time. He barely even registered the pain in his back anymore, too consumed with the fear of Sitka soon penetrating him.

"You don't want to stay with me?" Shiloh arched an eyebrow, ignoring as Justin's head bashing against the wall made a rather loud thudding noise. "Your beast will be dead, you would rather go home alone?" He looked quite offended, almost angry. "You're going to pleasure me, at least. Then maybe once you remember what a real man is like you will prefer me over the beast." He sat back, the hand that was not in Apollo's hair moving to pump his member quickly. "Come here, you said you'd do anything so you're going to use your mouth." Justin could be heard merely sobbing now, slamming against the wall. "And if you bite, you will regret it." He liked Apollo now, but he was on the verge of anger, still lethal.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Piper Pinkman

PostSubject: Re: Eye of the Storm.    Sat Jan 24, 2015 6:53 pm

"You remember that Sitka is doing the cherished on a favor. You be good to Sitka."  The man glanced over at Piper, deciding it might be better to let the man sit where he was, staring straight into Jace's eyes when he was entered. 
"Tell Sitka how much you want him."  The hunter was stroking himself as he stood behind the young werewolf, kneading the boys cheeks apart with his other hand. "You're blood will be what bonds us."  The Indian spoke. dragging a hand over the name engraved in Jace's shoulder, collecting the warm blood in his palm.  He smeared it in between the boys cheeks, index finger dipping into the boys entrance to make sure he was entirely coated with the sticky substance. Sitka then aligned himself at the boys pucker, head of his member teasingly prodding at the boy. 
"Beg for it.  Beg for Sitka to be inside of you."

Apollo's eyes flickered between Shiloh and the mans member, occasionally moving to the door he knew lead back out to his lover. "I'll puke on you."  He didn't think he could stand having anything else shoved in his mouth, and the sight of Shiloh's manhood terrorized him being he could still smell the mans piss in his hair. "I-I can't do that. Please?" The entire pack already knew he was a whore.  Even this stranger had been able to touch him and tell.  The last thing he wanted was for Justin to hear him gagging on Shiloh's dick.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Jace Roden

PostSubject: Re: Eye of the Storm.    Sat Jan 24, 2015 7:08 pm

Jace thought he might be sick as he felt Sitka's erection pressing at his entrance. He was even more sick at the thought of begging for the rape he was so dreading.
"P-please, Sitka, fuck me. I want you inside of me." He whimpered softly as he lied, swallowing back bile rising in his throat. "I want to feel you inside of me, please." Jace hung his head, refusing to meet Piper's gaze as he waited for the pain to come as Sitka raped him.

"You said anything." Shiloh reminded him. "And this is hardly a punishment, it's much better than what I did to the other human. You should be thanking me." He nodded, nudging Apollo's head towards his erection. "You can either do it willingly and I will be gentle or I can make you do it and then it will be rough. Your choice."
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Piper Pinkman

PostSubject: Re: Eye of the Storm.    Sat Jan 24, 2015 7:28 pm

"You look at him!"  Sitka erupted with anger when the boy tried to put his head down.  The man reached out, yanked the whip back hard and jerking Jace's head with it. "You look the loved one in his eyes while you beg. Do not stop, especially when Sitka enters you. Sitka wants him to see your face." The hunter turned his attention to Piper, threatening the man to look away. 
"Jace, just look at me baby."  The man urged gently, his expression pained as he took in the bloody trails carved into the boys face. "Its alright shawty, I fucking promise that I love you and you can look at me. Remember me Jace Daniel. I'll always be here."

"I know what I fucking said!"  Apollo snapped, a scowl rising to his face as he realized how hopeless the situation was.  He had only just regained his breath, but the boy  found his eyes welling with tears once more as he stared at the hunter.  He could only imagine what the man had done to the others, and how merciful this seemed.  But to Apollo it felt like dying. "O-Okay."  He choked out, dropping his head in a moment of prayer. He didn't want Justin to know, hoped that the man was oblivious to it. 
The boy took a deep breath, dipping his head down to take Shiloh in his mouth.  He failed though, coming within inches of the mans member before having to double over and retch. All he could think of is what it had been like to have Shiloh standing over him, pissing onto his face and into his mouth, staining him in a way he had never thought possible.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Jace Roden

PostSubject: Re: Eye of the Storm.    Sat Jan 24, 2015 7:54 pm

Jace jolted at the sudden jerk of the whip, letting out a strangled sob at Sitka's anger as he was forced to look Piper in the eyes. He mouthed the words "I'm sorry" to his lover before he attempted to calm himself and do as Sitka asked. He locked eyes with his lover as he spoke.
"Sitka, I want you inside of me." He began, feeling the nausea in his stomach. "Please, please fuck me now." He was trembling as he spoke, biting his lip as he braced himself, though he never looked away from Piper.

Shiloh was getting quite irritated. He did not take rejection well. He was really quite a handsome man, normally a gentleman too and so he had no problem getting men and women alike to do this willingly. Who did Apollo think he was, gagging at the sight of his dick?
It was the first time he had truly gotten angry today. While torturing the others he had worn a smile, being he enjoyed causing them pain. But now, here he was, trying to give Apollo a break, and the boy was acting like it was unbearable to touch him. He was furious.
"I gave you a chance. Now I'm going to make you." He tightened his grip in Apollo's hair, roughly forcing the boy down onto his member. He gave a soft grunt of satisfaction as the warmth surrounded his erection and he bobbed the boy up and down, his hand squeezing Apollo's scalp so tightly it would bruise.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Piper Pinkman

PostSubject: Re: Eye of the Storm.    Sat Jan 24, 2015 8:28 pm

Piper had to bite down on his tongue to keep from crying out, a harsh sob escaping him as he looked into Jace's eyes, the hurt he found there almost too much for him to handle.  He willed himself not to look away though, not wanting to anger Sitka and risk the man lashing out at his lover. 
The hunter let out a soft groan, wrapping an arm around Jace's waist and jerking the boy back onto his erection, entering the boy in one swift motion. "The cherished one feels good."  He shuddered at the sensation of Jace's walls constricting on him, a smile creeping onto his face as he realized what it must mean. "The cherished one hasn't been with many. He is tight. Fits Sitka well." He gave Jace no time to adjust, unlike with Ouija when he made sure the boy was comfortable before rocking his hips.  With Jace he immediately began  drilling the boy, a groan leaving him as he pistoned his hips, feeling Jace's walls tearing, providing more blood to act as lubricant. 

Apollo was still retching, even as he was shoved down onto the hunters erection. The boy had spit dribbling from his mouth, maybe even some of the water from earlier making a come back.  His hands found themselves clutching at Shiloh's waist, fingers gripping the mans shirt tightly as he struggled to lift himself from the mans erection, his lungs screaming in demand for air. He couldn't think of anything to do other than cry, his heart pounding so hard against his rib cage that he worried they would crack. He couldn't help but wonder if Justin could hear him, if the man would be angry.  Apollo couldn't bare the thought of his daddy looking at him differently.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Jace Roden

PostSubject: Re: Eye of the Storm.    Sat Jan 24, 2015 8:55 pm

Jace wanted to close his eyes, to pretend it wasn't happening, but he couldn't chance Sitka hurting him or Piper any more than he already was. He couldn't help the sobbing though, biting down on his lower lip so hard he began bleeding from there as well.
"Oh God, it hurts." He groaned softly in pain, wishing he could be stronger, but he couldn't handle it. It hurt physically, of course, his tight passage being stretched and torn by the intruding erection. But more than that, it made him feel disgusting, dirty, helpless with the man behind him grunting and using him as nothing more than a hole to get off with. Jace wanted to scream for his father, but he resisted. His daddy had always been the one he went to, the one that saved him but he knew he couldn't make the man feel even worse by asking him for help when Roman was just as helpless as him. So instead, he decided to call out for someone who wasn't there.
"Stein!" He cried out, his claws digging into the wood of the chair he was chained to.

"Apollo, it's okay!" Justin reassured his mate, shouting to be heard over all the screams coming from Jace and Piper's side of the room. He could sense his mate's emotions, knew the boy was worried about him being upset. "I love you, alright? I know you don't want to." He had heard Apollo fighting it but he cringed at knowing the boy had only made it worse on himself.
Shiloh pulled Apollo off of his erection, looking the boy in the eye as he whispered into his ear so his words would not go through the speakers and be heard by Justin.
"Tell him you want to. Tell him you're enjoying yourself." He insisted. "Say it like you mean it or I'll make him come watch me hurt you, like them." He jabbed a finger towards Piper and Jace and the pitiful scene on the other side of the room.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Piper Pinkman

PostSubject: Re: Eye of the Storm.    Sat Jan 24, 2015 9:40 pm

"Shhhh, Jace."  Piper was desperately trying to sooth the boy, the sound of his weeping constant. He had began struggling again, leaning forward in an attempt to get closer to his lover. "I love you, shawty. Remember you'll always be my ride or die." He was choking with every harsh breath he took, the urge to reach out and touch his lover over whelming. 
Sitka showed no signs of stopping, if anything his thrusts getting more violent and brutal with every cry of pain Jace made. "Say Sitka's name.  Say it!"  The Indian yanked back on his whip, using it to create leverage, forcing himself deeper inside the boy. "Tell Sitka it feels good. Do it like the colored one. Sitka is fond of the colored one."

All the blood drained from Apollo's face, a strangled cry of panic leaving him as he processed the ultimatum he had been given. He was going to lose either way, but maybe at least he could make it easier on Justin.  He couldn't imagine seeing his lover in the state Piper was in, nearly choking on his tongue as he watched Sitka violating Jace, his movements so rough that the chair threatened to break under the force of them. If he did as Shiloh said....Maybe Justin would hate him...But anything was better than seeing his daddy in the same situation as Piper.
"I-I'm enjoying myself, daddy."  Apollo struggled to sound reasonable, his voice a terrible thing, raw and splintering as the boy threatened to crumble. "I-I want it." He choked out, chest heaving with the effort it took to say such a thing. He felt completely disgusting, as though he had lost everything he had to live for.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Jace Roden

PostSubject: Re: Eye of the Storm.    Sat Jan 24, 2015 10:13 pm

Jace let out a frustrated cry as Sitka's movements roughly shook his body. It was bad enough what was happening to him, but did the man have to make him pretend he was enjoying it too? It was quite obvious he wasn't with the tears streaming down his cheeks, no matter how many times he said the man's name. At this point, he only wanted it to be over, ready to do whatever the man said.
"Sitka!" He couldn't even fake a moan properly, the Indian's name coming out as more of a scream. "You feel so good!" This statement was punctuated by Jace retching violently, having cried so hard he made himself sick.

Shiloh nodded at Apollo, satisfied with the boy's words.
Justin swallowed as he heard the words from his mate. The boy did not smell like he was enjoying himself. He assumed the boy was being forced, even if he couldn't tell. But that didn't stop his stomach from twisting uncomfortably.
"A-alright, babe." He nodded slowly, trying to convince himself Apollo was being forced to say it. "I still love you though, it's okay." He reassured, not wanting to put any unnecessary stress on the boy. "I'll see you soon, alright?"
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Piper Pinkman

PostSubject: Re: Eye of the Storm.    Sat Jan 24, 2015 10:57 pm

"Thats what Sitka thought."  The man groaned in pleasure, but his mind was more preoccupied with the memories he had of Ouija than his current time spent with Jace.  The colored one had been for his amusement, this was to devastate the large werewolf more than anything. All he wanted was to brutalize Jace, damage the boy in a way that he could never recover from. 
"Oh Shit, haven't you had enough?'  Piper spate hatefully, his throat raw and swollen from his relentless distress. "Let my shawty go."  The man gave a broken sob, his shoulders slumping in defeat when Sitka only quickened his pace. The hunter was beginning to feel his stomach coil with release, but he wanted to keep the boy squealing for as long as possible.

Apollo hated how his lover sounded, so unsure but yet like he was still trying to act as though everything was okay.  The boy found himself shooting Shiloh a disdainful scowl, his teeth bared as he considered what kind of hell the man was causing him.  "You're fucking trash. It's because of bastards  like you that I am with a werewolf. You are such a fucking coward that you have to pick on those weaker than you, and fucking hide from anyone that poses a threat. I hate you."  The boy had finally stopped crying, completely out of tears to shed.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Jace Roden

PostSubject: Re: Eye of the Storm.    Sat Jan 24, 2015 11:17 pm

Jace was silent now, only his low groans of pain leaving his mouth as he felt Sitka thrusting inside of him ruthlessly. He kept his eyes on Piper as Sitka had told him to but it was also to reassure himself that it would be okay. Piper was here, he could be with the man soon, it would all be okay. He felt Sitka's pace quickening, the man's thrusts losing their even rhythm and he took this as a sign that it was almost over.
At this realization, he continued making fake moans, wanting to give Sitka no reason to yell at him or to make it go on longer.

Shiloh returned Apollo's hateful glare.
"I liked you, really. You're so beautiful but you've got a bad attitude." He growled at the boy, reaching for his restraints and chaining him back up so he was on his stomach this time. "I'll be sure to make you watch when I put a bullet through your boyfriend's head." He stood now, furiously going back to the wall and retrieving his branding metal, reheating it as he spoke. "And when all the wolves are dead and gone I am keeping you and the blonde boy and we're going to have a lot of fun together." He informed, holding the metal in his tongs as he approached Apollo. "But I told the blonde boy, I have to mark my possessions." With these last words he pressed the burning hot metal into the flesh of Apollo's ass cheek, digging it in harder than necessary, his eyes alight with fire for the boy.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Piper Pinkman

PostSubject: Re: Eye of the Storm.    Sun Jan 25, 2015 12:34 am

Sitka gave a few more harsh thrusts of his hips before jerking the whip back, a loud groan leaving him as he spurted his release deep inside Jace.  He figured nothing could embarrass the boy more than having his lover watch as he was claimed completely. "The cherished one was okay. Not as good as the colored one, but Sitka got off." The hunter pulled out, sliding a finger in between the boys cheeks to gather the excess semen leaking from his passage. He stepped around, offering his finger to Jace. "Lick it. And if you bite Sitka, he will make you regret it." He jabbed a finger at Piper who had slumped over completely, his binds the only thing holding him up. "Continue looking at him."  The Indian turned back to Piper, snapping his fingers in front of the mans face to get his attention. 
"Do it." 

Apollo's squeal resembled that of an alarmed piglet, heightening until it was a full blown screech of agony. Finn was right to fear fire, there was nothing like the feeling of your flesh melting away. "You can't fucking be doing this!" The boy could only bang his forehead against the table, still squalling  even though no tears were coming. "I am a goddess! Made from fucking star dust and dreams and you cannot fucking do this to me!"
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Jace Roden

PostSubject: Re: Eye of the Storm.    Sun Jan 25, 2015 12:43 am

Jace eyed the finger for a moment, coated in Sitka's semen mixed with Jace's own blood and he would rather have done almost anything than lick it, but he knew he had no choice. He swallowed hard before leaning forward and taking the man's finger into his mouth, licking it clean, eyes locked with Piper's the whole time. He made sure to do it thoroughly, even as he shuddered at the taste of the man's release on his tongue, not wanting to give Sitka any reason to punish him further.
"A-am I done now?" He questioned as he pulled back, not knowing how the man could degrade him any further.

"That's funny, because I'm doing it." Shiloh informed him, taking satisfaction in the boy's squealing. "This could have been avoided if you didn't act like a little bitch." He snapped, removing the metal only to press it back down again in another spot. He continued, making sure each brand left its mark. Soon, the boy's back was covered in the mark of the hunter.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Piper Pinkman

PostSubject: Re: Eye of the Storm.    Sun Jan 25, 2015 12:58 am

"Almost."  Sitka glanced over to his partner, making his way over to the man and snagging his branding iron.  Staring it down, the Indian deciding it was hot enough for the tender flesh he had in mind for.  Stepping back over to Jace, he spread the boys cheeks and aimed the poker at the boys entrance. "This might sting the cherished one a little."  With that said, the Indian forced the burning metal into the boys entrance.  Sitka gathered satisfaction from the way the skin seemed to melt around the hot branding piece, the sound of Piper's shrieking only adding to his pleasure.  "Now,"  The Indian spoke as he pulled the poker from the boys passage, tossing it back over to Shiloh.  "The colored one is done."

Apollo was breathing in quick shallow gasps by the time Shiloh had finished, his body twitching as the waves of pain rolled over him. "You're right.  You are doing this."  The boy rasped softly, his eyes fluttering closed in his exhaustion. "But I hope that because of it, you wont be able to sleep at night."  He had lost any fuck he had ever given, laying on the hunters table and not caring if he lived to make it back to Justin's bed.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Jace Roden

PostSubject: Re: Eye of the Storm.    Sun Jan 25, 2015 1:09 am

Jace's scream as the most sensitive skin on his body melted sounded like it was capable of shattering glass. It was followed by many strangled sobs that shook his entire form as he begged for the pain to stop although he knew Sitka had removed the branding iron already. The shriek for his daddy he had been holding back finally passed his lips, his voice by now rasping from all of his begging and shouting and sobbing.
"Please." His voice was a whimper then as he rocked back and forth, not even knowing what he was begging for anymore, just knowing that he was utterly broken.

"I sleep just fine, sweetheart." Shiloh informed as he unchained the boy once more, carrying him bridal style in his arms back into the other room where Justin and Sterling both craned their necks to get a look at the boy, eyes wide in worry.
"Apollo, baby, oh shit." Justin found the tears coming again as he caught sight of all of the boy's wounds.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Piper Pinkman

PostSubject: Re: Eye of the Storm.    Sun Jan 25, 2015 1:32 am

Sitka didn't offer the boy another word, undoing his shackles in silence. He slung the boy over his shoulder carelessly, walking the boy back into the holding room where Roman's haunted sobbing was continuously echoed the walls. The large wolf completely fell apart when he was finally able to lay eyes on his pup. He caught only a glimpse of the letters engraved on the boys back, his attention honing in on his babies sliced up face. Unable to do anything else, the man threw he head back and let out a mournful howl.
"My baby, Jace. Oh God." He had no words to describe how sorry he was for failing the boy.
After locking Jace back onto the wall, Sitka went back for Piper, dragging the man back into the room only moments later. Just to be cruel, he made sure to put the two as far apart as possible, amused with the defeated grunt he received from Piper.

Apollo refused to reach his lovers gaze, cheeks heating at the thought of Sterling having been listening to him also. The two people he loved most in the word knew how disgusting he was, how vulnerable he had been in Shiloh's hands.
"Don't worry about me, im fine." The boy muttered, as though Justin were nothing more than a stranger, not the man he called 'daddy ' and loved so well. "Stop looking at me."

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Jace Roden

PostSubject: Re: Eye of the Storm.    Sun Jan 25, 2015 1:56 am

Jace, no matter how much he wanted to tell his father he was fine, found that he could not stop crying. His body ached and he wanted nothing more than to curl up in Piper's bed with the man wrapped around him, inhaling the smell of weed and coffee. But he whimpered at the thought that he might never get to live a moment like that again. He could only avoid his father's gaze and try to pretend he was alright.

Justin recoiled like a scolded child, looking quite hurt until Sterling spoke. It was the first time he'd really spoken since he had returned from his turn in the other room.
"He just loves you, goddess. Me too." He sighed softly, watching his friend with worry.

Shiloh meanwhile was walking down the row of wolves, determining who he would take next.
"Well I think we've gotten to everyone, whether by hurting them or their loved ones. Except... you." He paused in front of Ace, running a hand over the boy's face. He was still nude, his erection that Apollo had not taken care of pressing against Ace's stomach he was so close to him. "The freckles... you're Dylan's, aren't you?" Before Dylan had known Ace was a wolf, he had told the hunters all about his new lover. Shiloh remembered the boy going on and on about his freckles. "I can't believe it took me this long to get to you." He grinned as he undid the boy's restraints. "We'll have a fun time." He assured Ace as he lifted the boy over his shoulder.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Piper Pinkman

PostSubject: Re: Eye of the Storm.    Sun Jan 25, 2015 2:55 am

Sitka was spending more time looking over at Ouija than he was spending actually looking for his next target. The hunter even paused to crouch down, petting the boys hair and offering a fond smile.  He remembered the boy telling him about who he could use to get to Roman, his eyes finally settling on Zach. Roman immediately began struggling again, a dreadful cry leaving the man as Sitka unchained Zach from the wall, retying his hands before throwing him over once shoulder, just as he'd done Jace.
"Zach no! Don't take him! Don't!" The large wolf was crying out, muscles flexing to the point of tearing as he reached for his mate. "You already took my baby, please don't take him! Zachariah!"  Sitka kicked the door closed despite the sounds of Roman collapsing behind him. 

Ace had been grateful to go unnoticed so far, contributing it to his ever rolling luck.  But it seemed, when Shiloh reached out to touch his face, erection poking into his stomach, that his luck had just run out. "Yo man! listen!"  He was panicking immediately, having already seen what Shiloh was capable of. "Lets not go there, alright?" He tried reasoning with the hunter, fingers trembling with fear. "We both know that you don't really want me, yo! I have all these freckles, and really im ugly even by the lower standards!"
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Jace Roden

PostSubject: Re: Eye of the Storm.    Sun Jan 25, 2015 3:10 am

Zach only wore a fond smile as he was taken, shaking his head. From what he had heard, the two hunters were amateurs compared to some of the pain he had seen Trever inflict on others and even experienced himself. They could not break him, he was sure of that. But he did not want Roman to worry.
"I'm fine!" He reassured his lover, calling out to the man. "Worry about Jace." There was not a trace of fear in Zach's voice because he knew he had experienced pain that these men could not dream of. He looked to Sitka then as he was restrained in the interrogation room. "I'm afraid you won't have much fun with me. You can't torture a psychopath." Of course, Zach had emotions now, had more of his sanity back than he ever thought he would. He had a family who he loved dearly. But he could still channel that other part of himself, detach himself from everything, all emotion, all feeling. He was determined not to give Sitka the satisfaction of hearing him scream.

"Dylan always said you were lucky." Shiloh smirked softly as he carried the boy back to the interrogation room. "Well today is another lucky day for you. I'm not going to hurt you too badly." He informed as he chained the boy to the table. "We're going to have fun." He told Ace again as he moved over to the wall and picked out another knife, this one with a very thin blade. He twirled it in his hands, back facing Ace as he spoke next. "Did Dylan ever tell you I was his best friend?"
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Piper Pinkman

PostSubject: Re: Eye of the Storm.    Sun Jan 25, 2015 3:23 am

Roman sagged completely when his lover was gone, his head dropping as hot tears streaked their way down his face. "Oh God, I've failed my entire family."  The man moaned brokenly, hesitantly picking his head up.  He had to take a deep breath before shifting his eyes over to Jace, a breath taking sob ripping through him as he took in all the damage.  But of course that was only what he could see, Roman couldn't imagine what his child had endured mentally. 
"Jace, baby, look at me.  Look at daddy."  The man struggled to keep his voice in check, wanting so badly to be strong for Jace now since had been no help when the boy really needed it. 
"Sitka will see about that." The hunter made his way over to the wall of weapons, taking a taser in hand and striking it, smirking as it crackled and came to life. "Did you hear the cherished one?  He cries so beautifully." He knew Zach was the boys mother from the features they shared.

Ace, despite the lump of fear bobbing in his throat, couldn't help but perk his head up at the mention of his mate.  "You were Dylan's best friend, yo?"  He had to wonder how his lover had gotten in with such a sick crowd.  Dylan, regardless of how many werewolves he killed, was still an honorable person.  He would never partake in anything like this.
Would he?
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Jace Roden

PostSubject: Re: Eye of the Storm.    Sun Jan 25, 2015 3:36 am

Jace hesitated before glancing to his father, wanting to break down all over again as he looked the man in the eyes.
"I-it's okay daddy." He reassured the man, nodding his head. He could tell Roman was in pain too from listening to them all be hurt.

"You're sick." Zach merely shook his head as he eyed the taser. "If a taser is what you've got, bring it on." He smiled softly at the man as he stretched out, inviting him to come over and try it.

"I was. He was the one who helped me start hunting." He nodded, grinning as he turned around to walk back over to Ace. He sat on the edge of the table as he spoke, running one of his fingers over the blade in his hands. "And then, he left me for the thing he taught me to hate." He shook his head. It was clearly a sore subject for him. "Not going to lie, he hurt me, Ace. And so now I've got to hurt him. Do you see? I've got to use you to get to him." He informed.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Eye of the Storm.    

Back to top Go down

Eye of the Storm.
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 5 of 8Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next