HomeCalendarFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in

Share | 

Eye of the Storm.

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next
AuthorMessage
Piper Pinkman

PostSubject: Re: Eye of the Storm.    Sun Jan 25, 2015 3:51 am

"Baby, Jace."  Roman ached to hold the boy, knowing that his pup was trying to be strong for him. "I love you so much. Im so sorry this happened to you. "  He could hear his lover speaking to Sitka in the next room, his heart breaking a little more when he heard the taser crack.  He couldn't help but he slightly proud though, the way his lover took pain was impressive and this was the boys time to show off.  Torture was his field of expertise anyways, Roman was sure he knew much more than the two hunters tormenting their pack.
Sitka paused a moment to stare at the boy, eyebrows drawn together in confusion. "You are unreasonably calm, whereas your child was humiliatingly pathetic.  This confuses Sitka."  How could they possibly be from the same family? He stepped closer, moving Zach's dreads out of the way before pressing the taser firmly to the back of his neck, clicking it on and watching at it came to life. 

Dread was filling the young wolf as Shiloh spoke, his eyes following the knife as it moved in the hunters hand. "Look homie, we can surely talk this out!" The boy was trying his luck, attempting to smoothly talk his way out of whatever Shiloh had in store for him. "Hurting me isn't going to get to Dylan, yo! Im a werewolf! He hates werewolves! Im sure he'd probably even be glad if you killed me and got me out of his way!"  Ace was scrambling for something to say, a good argument he could make. "It would be so much better if you left my annoying ass around! Dylan hates that shit!"  The young wolf gave a nervous laugh, leaning as far away from Shiloh and his knife as possible. "Can you dig broha? We straight?"
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Jace Roden

PostSubject: Re: Eye of the Storm.    Sun Jan 25, 2015 1:37 pm

"I love you too Daddy." Jace nodded, giving the man a weak smile. "It's not your fault." He shook his head, sighing. "I'm sorry you had to listen to it." He was sorry he had been so "humiliatingly pathetic" as he heard Sitka put it.
Zach did flinch slightly as the taser cracked against his skin because it did hurt, he was simply good at dealing with the pain. He chose to ignore Sitka's words, taking slow and even breaths to keep himself calm.

"You are what he loves more than anything." Shiloh nodded. "And don't worry, I only want to hurt Dylan, not you. Well... this first part might hurt a bit." He shrugged, showing he did not quite care if it hurt the boy. He moved so he was directly behind Ace, using his knife to cut the boy's shirt off. He grinned as he saw, as he had hoped, that the skin of Ace's back was absolutely covered in freckles. "I'm going to play connect the dots." He smirked slyly, running the tip of the blade down Ace's spine lightly enough that it didn't draw blood. "Good thing you've got plenty of freckles, my name is pretty lengthy." He moved the edge of the blade to a freckle on Ace's left shoulder, slicing through this freckle and two more beneath it to create a straight line. He came back up and using Ace's freckles, made a semicircle attached to it, creating a rugged P with the blood that blossomed from the wounds. "P." He informed, tapping the blade against Ace's neck.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Piper Pinkman

PostSubject: Re: Eye of the Storm.    Sun Jan 25, 2015 2:04 pm

Roman had his mouth opened to respond when he felt a sting in his chest, the knowledge that his mate was being hurt unforgiving as it struck him over and over again. "Zach!" His wolf was out raged, clawing at his insides in its need to protect its mate. 
Piper spoke for the man instead, his voice firm but heavy with loss. "Jace Daniel, don't you go apologizing for anything shawty.  Nothing that fucking went down in there was your fault, you remember that baby."  He couldn't stand being so far away from the boy after what he'd just witnessed, his insides knotted with his need to check on his lover. 
Sitka was satisfied to see the boy flinch, knowing that no matter what Zach said, he was human and humans were fragile. "Listen, silent one, this cannot be."  The hunter moved to look Zach in his eyes, searching the boy. "You will cry. You will cry the angry ones name. And if you do not, Sitka will go get the cherished one again and bring him back for round two." 

"Yo man! Ayy! I really liked this shirt! It was one of my favorite fucking shits! Are you going to pay for that bro?"  The young wolf was rambling in his panic, head whipping from side to side in an attempt to catch a glimpse of Shiloh, uncomfortable being unable to see what the hunter was doing behind him. "Oh shit,"  Ace let out a nervous laugh as the mans words settled over him, the cool tip of the knife running down his spine leaving chills in its wake.  "Whatcha' doing back there homie? Can't we talk this through some more man? Im sure we can come to an agreement here!" The wolf was cut off, a sharp gasp leaving him as he felt Shiloh slicing into his back. "Dude! That is so fucking not okay, yo!"  He was already trying to jerk away from the hunter and his blade, green eyes wide with alarm as pain radiated from his back.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Jace Roden

PostSubject: Re: Eye of the Storm.    Sun Jan 25, 2015 2:21 pm

Zach's face fell as the hunter spoke to him. He knew he could handle whatever the man dished out without screaming once. But he could not stay strong if the man was threatening to bring Jace back in. He would have to obey.
"I'll scream, I'll do whatever you ask, but I want you to know that one day, you're going to pay for what you did to my baby. Your precious colored one is going to tell me everything you fear most and then I'm going to show you how to torture someone properly. You're going to be the one screaming. What you did to my baby will seem merciful compared to what I do to you, I promise you that." With this, Zach took a deep breath and gave a cry of Roman's name like Sitka had told him to. It was emotionless however, empty. He hoped Roman would not think it was real.

"Stay still, or else the lines won't be straight and that would just make it look messy." Shiloh shook his head as he roughly began slicing the letter R into the boy's flesh. He followed this with an O, P, E, R, T, Y, O, F, speaking each letter aloud so Ace could figure out what he was spelling. "Now, the fun part, my name. Like I said, it's pretty long, Shiloh Abercrombie, so we'll be here a couple more minutes." He smirked though at the thought, pleased to be marking this boy so even if he lived to go back to Dylan, Dylan would have to see this every time they became intimate.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Piper Pinkman

PostSubject: Re: Eye of the Storm.    Sun Jan 25, 2015 3:48 pm

"Sitka doubts his colored one was picking him for his fears while he was in here." The hunter gave a fond smile in thought of the boy. "But Sitka does not call anyone a speaker of deceit until he knows better.  If this day ever does come, Sitka will take his punishment like a man.  Until then,"  He smiled as he heard Roman's weeping from next door. "Sitka is going to continue having his fun with you."  The Indian made his way back over to the wall, his back to Zach as he gathered a few things from the cabinets before making his way over to a spare table.  He was mixing something, though it seemed to be much simpler than anything Trever whipped up in his experiments. 
"Peyote."  The Native explained softly as he worked, a smile stretching across his broad face.  His goal was to have Zach hallucinating in an attempt to make the pain more vivid.
Roman was back to getting electrocuted, panicked to hear his mates cry.  He knew the boy sounded emotionless, but it worried Roman to think what Sitka was doing to make Zach cry out for him.  His lover was strong.  Roman knew Zach would be trying to make it easier on him by keeping his mouth shut, so what was the hunter doing to cause the boy to break his silence?
The thoughts kept Roman frantic with panic, his head bashing into the wall as he struggled.  What if Sitka was going to violate his Zachariah, too?  Roman didn't think he could live with himself...

Ace was prone in his shock, feeling as though he had been paralyzed by the fear of what Shiloh was doing.  The pain was the least of his worries. The young wolf was aching instead for his mate, knowing that this was going to scar him, and Dylan would never be able to look at him the same.  He would always have this hanging over his head. The hunter was stealing away the innocence of their relationship and Ace was completely helpless to stop him. "Yo man, this is fucked up! So fucking fucked yo!"  It was worse to think that Dylan had been friends with this man, had possibly participated in other werewolves going through this same degradation. "Like if you want us dead yo, kill us! You're not even asking questions anymore! Just trying to scar us for life. This is damn sick, you see that, right bro? Do you really want to keep doing this? Just think about it homie." Ace was still trying to reason with Shiloh, refusing to resort to begging or cursing. No one had tried just talking their way out of it yet, and hey, maybe Ace's luck could still save him yet. "Me and you could be buds still if you just let me go! You don't have a beef with me, right? Come on man, help a brother out."
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Jace Roden

PostSubject: Re: Eye of the Storm.    Sun Jan 25, 2015 4:02 pm

Zach tried to remember if he had ever seen Trever working with this. He did not think so and this did worry him.
"And what exactly does that do?" He questioned, eyeing the man working hesitantly. He was still sure he could handle it but he did not like facing the unknown.

Shiloh listened to the boy speaking, having carved the letters S, H, I, L, before he answered him.
"You're right, I'd like to be friends, Ace." He smirked slyly. "Very good friends..." He murmured. He moved Ace so the boy was on his knees on the table, sliding the boy's pants down so his bare ass was exposed. He then crawled onto the table behind him, moving so he could slide his still erect member between the boy's cheeks. "I can't wait to be friends with you as soon as I finish this." He murmured, pressing his lips against Ace's neck before he continued to carve the letters of his name into the boy's skin.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Piper Pinkman

PostSubject: Re: Eye of the Storm.    Sun Jan 25, 2015 5:30 pm

"The silent one will see soon enough."  Sitka spoke lowly, almost menacingly as he worked with his concoction. The hunter soon finished, turning to give Zach an eerie smile. "Sitka has been generous and made you a drink."  Indeed the man held a cup in his hand, waving it in front of the boys face. "Tell Sitka you appreciate it."

Ace let out his first actual cry of alarm at the feeling of Shiloh's erection between his cheeks, immediately trying to lunge forward in an attempt to get the hunter off of him.  No one but Dylan had ever touched him in such a way, and the thought of this stranger taking that away from him made his skin crawl.  Ace couldn't linger on it long though, Shiloh's lips on his neck causing another wave of panic to take hold of him. "Woah woah homie! back the hell up!!" He could only pant when the man when back to carving, refusing to give Shiloh the satisfaction of hearing him cry. "Listen mister Abercrombie and fucking fitch, or whatever the hell your name is yo, this is not alright! And im going to kick the fuck out of your ass whenever I get the chance, bitch, so you better hope I stay locked up!" The young wolf was shifting, fangs elongated as he snapped at the hunter.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Jace Roden

PostSubject: Re: Eye of the Storm.    Sun Jan 25, 2015 5:49 pm

Zach pretended to be leaning forward to smell the concoction but when he got close enough, he jerked his head roughly, knocking it out of the man's hands and watching with satisfaction as it spilled on the floor.
"Whoops." He smiled with mock innocence at the man. "I wasn't very thirsty anyways." He shrugged.

"Whoa there, I thought you wanted to be friends." Shiloh only smirked as he continued teasingly running the head of his cock over the boy's entrance. By now, he was almost finished with his name. It had taken up nearly the boy's entire back. Shiloh leaned in and ran his tongue over some of the blood dripping from the fresh wounds. "Alright, all done." He smiled as he finished the final E of his name. "Now the fun part." He pushed Ace over onto his hands and knees, making sure his restraints were tight in case the boy struggled. He allowed one of his hands to smack Ace's ass gently, watching it move when he made contact. Without warning, he leaned in and trailed his tongue over the boy's entrance once before letting it dip inside, lapping at the boy's walls. He was not going to hurt Ace anymore, at least not physically. He wanted the boy's body to react to him, wanted Ace to feel pleasure even if he didn't want it because that would only hurt Dylan more, knowing Ace had enjoyed what Shiloh did to him.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Piper Pinkman

PostSubject: Re: Eye of the Storm.    Sun Jan 25, 2015 6:31 pm

Sitka snarled in his anger, back handing the boy as hard as he could as punishment, not even satisfied when he heard Zach's jaw crack under the force of the blow.  "The silent one angers Sitka.  He must be punished." The hunter snatched Zach out of the chair, roughly dragging him over to the hanging chains where he'd violated Ouija. He strung the boy up, making sure his feet couldnt touch the ground so he was left dangling there. "Sitka is going to whip you." The Indian informed, wrapping an arm around Zach neck to balance himself before harshly kneeing the boy in his groin. 

"I don't want jack shit to do with you, homie!"  Ace's shoulders slumped as the hunter declared he had finished, his back resonating with pain every time his heart beat. He hated having Shiloh smack his ass, making him feel like any common whore.  This man had no right to be touching him. "Who in the mother of fuck do you thin-" Ace bit the inside of his cheek as he felt Shiloh's tongue on him, so unexpected the young wolf banged his head against the table in surprise. "Ayyy yo! Cut that the fuck out!" He felt a shudder run down his spine, disgust blooming in his stomach.  With Dylan, this was always one of his favorite parts when they made love.  But Shiloh was stealing that away from him now, too.  He could never enjoy it the same way,  without thinking of what Shiloh's mouth felt like.  The man's tongue was different from Dylan's, feeling thicker and wrong, moving inside of him in a way that was unfamiliar to Ace. He wanted it out, away from him, fucking gone completely. "Yo, stop it, bitch!"
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Jace Roden

PostSubject: Re: Eye of the Storm.    Sun Jan 25, 2015 6:50 pm

Zach let out a low groan of pain for the first time as Sitka's knee made contact with his groin. He could handle being cut up, whipped, burned, but he was not used to the blunt violence Sitka administered in his anger. The slap had caught him off guard and the knee to his groin was a type of pain he was not familiar with.
"Go ahead, whip me if that's all you've got." He knew backtalking probably wasn't the best strategy now, but it made him feel like he was still in control, he was not going to let Sitka humiliate him like the others.

A single one of Shiloh's fingers pushed its way past Ace's tight ring of muscle, working with his tongue to stroke against the wolf's prostate in a come hither motion. Meanwhile, his other hand had slid in between Ace's legs to find the boy's member, stroking it slowly.
"Don't tell me it doesn't feel good, darlin." Shiloh smirked as he pulled back, southern drawl coming across thicker, pressing his lips to one of Ace's cheeks as his finger worked inside of the boy. "You're pretty tight, haven't been with many, have you?" He hummed softly as a second finger joined the first.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Piper Pinkman

PostSubject: Re: Eye of the Storm.    Sun Jan 25, 2015 7:11 pm

Sitka paused, teeth bared in irritation at the boy. "Listen to me, silent one. It would be best for you to stick to your namesake and be quiet."  The hunter crouched down to pick his whip up, running his thumb over the handle fondly in thought of Ouija. "Because when Sitka is angry, blood is spilled and lives are lost. Remember that about Sitka."  The man gave no warning, cracking his whip haphazardly down the boys back.

"Ngh,stop!! Y-Yo...Hey." Ace gasped as a finger pressed inside of him, his chest on fire with how degraded he felt.  "It doesn't fucking feel good, yo! Its rape, its disgusting."  The young wolf's eyes were clenched shut, his insides twisting guiltily as Shiloh prodded his prostate, a shamed whine finally leaving him.  He had never hated himself more than he did here, with Dylan heavy on his heart and Shiloh working against his will behind him. His member was erect though, a result of fear and the uncontrollable reflex of his prostate being simulated.  "Look man, I'll even ask you please if thats what you want." He was becoming desperate, fingers trembling at the prospect of someone other than his mate being inside of him. "And besides homie, you're a 10 and im a 2, you don't want this shit with me." He was struggling to keep the panic out of his voice, his mind on his lover in an attempt at calming him down.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Jace Roden

PostSubject: Re: Eye of the Storm.    Sun Jan 25, 2015 7:22 pm

Zach only smiled at the man's words, though it turned into a bit of a grimace when the whip cracked down upon him.
"Alright, I'll be silent. I just thought you big bad hunters could do better than a whip, that's all." He smirked softly, leaning his forehead against the cool wall in front of him as he felt the new wound on his back stinging.

"Doesn't feel like rape to me." Shiloh only chuckled, running his thumb over the head of Ace's erection. "And you're right, you're not really my type. I could do better. However, I expect Dylan will be arriving soon to try and be a hero to you all and the look on his face when he finds out I had his boyfriend is enough to make me want to continue pleasuring you." He was smiling fondly, still stroking Ace's prostate gently as he spoke. "You just enjoy, don't worry about how betrayed Dylan will feel when he finds out you came for me." He teased, wanting to hold the thought of Dylan over the boy for the duration of their time together. He wanted Ace to panic, wanted him to feel like Dylan would be so disgusted he'd never want to look at him again.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Piper Pinkman

PostSubject: Re: Eye of the Storm.    Sun Jan 25, 2015 7:57 pm

"Oh, Sitka promises he has done better."  The man brought the whip down again, this time striking Zach across his throat. "Sitka did a good job with your cherished on earlier, don't you think?"  The Indian teased softly, quite irritated with this human.  "He cried so beautifully. "

"Oh come on man!" Ace felt as though icy fingers were closing around his heart, constricting it until he wasn't sure if it was even there anymore.  He hadnt really considered what Dylan would think if the man went through with this.  He'd already stopped looking at him like he did whey they'd first met, when he thought Ace was human.  And now this?  Ace wasn't sure if he could take another change in his mate.  He loved Dylan so fiercely, to think the man may look at him differently after this was enough to draw a pained whimper from Ace.  "I hate this, yo! I hate you, homie!"  The young wolf was clawing at his restrains desperately, praying that he could get lucky enough to escape. "Dylan wont feel betrayed!" The boy stated firmly, more to assure himself than Shiloh. "Stop trying to bull shit me man!"
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Jace Roden

PostSubject: Re: Eye of the Storm.    Sun Jan 25, 2015 8:16 pm

Zach felt his stomach constrict painfully at the man's words, but he pushed the feelings aside. Now was not the time to feel things, he couldn't show weakness.
"Maybe." Zach nodded, trying to think of how he could get to this man. He had only heard him show any signs of compassion with Ouija... "But I think the cruelest thing you've done today was when you made Ouija pretend to enjoy you raping him. That was pretty twisted, messing with his head like that." He was hoping he could use Ouija to piss the man off. Sitka had seemed to think Ouija had enjoyed having sex with him and so maybe if Zach could fuck with him, convince him he hadn't, the man would channel his anger into that instead of continuously bringing up Jace.

"The other blonde boy, he fought, he didn't react to me." Shiloh spoke as his hands continued working, one inside of the boy and the other on his cock. "His lover will know he didn't want this. But you, you're hard, your body wants me. Dylan will know." He murmured, pressing his lips to one of the letters of his name on Ace's back. "He'll know that even if you're saying no, you want this."
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Piper Pinkman

PostSubject: Re: Eye of the Storm.    Sun Jan 25, 2015 9:16 pm

The hunter lashed out instantly, his fist connecting with the boys nose.  "Sitka did not mess with the colored ones head."  The Indian defended immediately, the thought of Ouija having been faking never crossing his mind.  He realized what he had done was wrong, but he'd still felt as though they had a connection. "The colored one really did like Sitka. " But not the man was unsure, glancing down at the handle of his whip almost guiltily. Surely Ouija didn't hate him...

"Stop!" Ace felt a wave of nausea wash over him as the man spoke, fear clawing at his insides.  What if Shiloh was right?  What if Dylan thought he wanted this? The man would never think of him the same. Oh god, Dylan would be disgusted by him.  That thought was enough to bring tears to the young wolfs eyes, a low howl leaving him as he jerked on his restraints, trying to press himself forward in an attempt to get away from the intruding fingers. "Come on, shit! Please? You don't understand what you're doing, really. This-This is..." He didn't know what to say.  If he told Shiloh how much this meant to him, the  hunter would surely just make it worse on him. "Just fuck off, yo! You're wrong!"  Ace was grasping for straws, now. "You don't know Dylan like I do! He wont think shit like that. You're just fucking with me!"
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Jace Roden

PostSubject: Re: Eye of the Storm.    Sun Jan 25, 2015 9:57 pm

"I'm not so sure about that." Zach hummed softly, appearing unfazed by his now broken nose. "Didn't you see how he flinched when you came past him to get me?" It was a lie of course, but Zach was pleased to see he had gotten to the man. "You fucked that kid up, that was impressive." He nodded, smirking lightly as he watched the Indian.

"Did you really just say I don't know Dylan like you do? Did you not hear me when I said I was his best friend?" Shiloh scoffed, shaking his head. "He might have chosen you over me but that doesn't mean I don't know him. And I hate to ruin the picture perfect image of Dylan you've got in your head but he's no angel, darlin. There was a time when he would have watched what Sitka just did to that young wolf pup and laughed. I know a side of Dylan you've never seen." He was still smiling as he finally removed his fingers. "Time for the real fun, now." He stood to unchain Ace, quickly restraining him again using a pair of the hanging shackles hanging above the table like the ones Sitka currently had Zach in. This left Ace kneeling on the table with his hands chained high in the air above his head. Shiloh then climbed back on the table and laid down, taking Ace by the hips as he spoke again.
"You know, growing up in the South, I've learned to like teaching my lovers how to ride." He grinned slyly as he lifted Ace by the hips until he was hovering over his erection, the head teasingly prodding at his entrance.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Piper Pinkman

PostSubject: Re: Eye of the Storm.    Sun Jan 25, 2015 10:21 pm

The hunter blinked at the boy, his teeth bared in anger as doubt settled into his chest. "Sitka wants you to be silent!"  Ouija had even let him bend down and pet his hair, the boy had seemed okay enough.
But now the hunter was unsure, and couldn't help but glancing back to the holding room as though he was missing something. 
"Sitka does not like you."  The Indian stated finally, striking the boy again across his face. "And you should be afraid of Sitka if Sitka does not like you!"  He was glancing about the room, looking for something he could use to shut the boy up. Zach didn't react to pain like normal humans.  He would have to find a way to shut the boy up himself.

Ace didn't have time to brood on what the hunter said about his mate, his heart jumping into his throat at the thought of the man taking this any further.  He struggled as Shiloh switched his restrains around, and even now when he was dangling helplessly above the man, he was jerking his hips in an attempt to delay the inevitable, even flexing his muscles in an attempt to pick himself up off of the hunter's erection. "Please yo! Stop man, come on holy shit!'  Tears had sprung into the young wolfs eyes, his heart not ready to let go of such a vital part of himself. "Don't take this from me!"  One of the only things Ace liked about himself was Dylan. The man had been his one and only.
Shiloh was about to rob him of that completely, and the boy didn't know anything else to do other than tilt his head back and give a mournful howl, hoping that wherever his mate was, Dylan heard him.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Jace Roden

PostSubject: Re: Eye of the Storm.    Sun Jan 25, 2015 10:41 pm

"I don't like you much either, Sitka." Zach smiled, pleased that he had succeeded in upsetting the man. It was the least the man deserved after all the pain and suffering he had caused today. He was relaxed once more, simply watching Sitka and wondering what he would try next.

"You're all so damn whiny." Shiloh groaned softly, giving an eyeroll. "You should have seen what I did to the blonde boy. And Mr tall dark and handsome out there. But you and the beautiful one are too fucking ungrateful." He snapped as he pulled Ace down onto his member, giving a moan as the boy's walls surrounded him. "You're tight, I see why Dylan keeps you around." He smirked lightly, holding Ace down on his erection.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Piper Pinkman

PostSubject: Re: Eye of the Storm.    Sun Jan 25, 2015 10:55 pm

Sitka had gone back over to his wall, picking out a spool of thread and a long skinny needle.  "Sitka is going to make sure you stay quiet. Sitka is going to fix you."  The hunter spoke and he began poking the thread through the needle, obviously intent on sewing the boys mouth shut. 

The feeling of loss was unbearable, swallowing the young wolf up and leaving him feeling empty and hollow even as he was forced down onto Shiloh's erection. It was losing Dylan all over again, but made worse by the knowledge that there was nothing he could do to stop it, and nothing he could ever do to make it better again. "Stop saying his name yo! You don't deserve to say his name!"  The young wolf had tears dripping down his cheeks, gathering at his chin only to drop onto Shiloh's chest. The pain radiating from his lower half never registered, Ace's mind collapsing under the weight of knowing that Dylan would never love him the same.  He would always be tainted now, forever stained by the hands of another man.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Jace Roden

PostSubject: Re: Eye of the Storm.    Sun Jan 25, 2015 11:09 pm

"Very original." Zach spoke sarcastically, chuckling at the man. "Alright, I'll be quiet. Go ahead and sew my lips shut." He pressed his lips together obediently as a show of just how pathetic he found this form of torture to be.

One of Shiloh's hands curled back around Ace's erection, pumping it quickly as he allowed Ace to get used to him. He wanted to assure the boy would cum with him, would enjoy it.
"How do I feel?" He smirked as he bucked his hips lightly. He reached his other hand up to pull Ace down as far as he could, until the chains would be pulling uncomfortably on the boy's arms. He pressed his lips against the boy's neck when he was close enough, nipping gently at the skin. "Does it feel good? Are you ready to ride me willingly or am I going to have to make you?"
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Piper Pinkman

PostSubject: Re: Eye of the Storm.    Sun Jan 25, 2015 11:20 pm

Sitka gave no warning, taking the needle and stabbing it into Zach stomach, not caring if he hit something vital.  The boy may be a human but sometimes even humans had to die.  And besides, Zach was already guilty of being with a wolf. Pulling the needle out, the pinched the boys lips together, forcing the metal through them both, looping between them again and pulling it tightly at the corner of his mouth.

"You feel fucking gross, yo!" Ace snarled at the man, upper lips curling to display his fangs. He had never felt so digesting in his entire life, his tears coming harder every time he felt the man moving inside of him."Im not doing shit for you!"  Despite the burning ache in his arms, Ace was still fighting to pull himself off of the man, biting the inside of his cheek at the feeling of Dylan's hand stroking his member.  He was uncomfortable.  The way Shiloh touched him was nothing like Dylan, only doing more to remind him of how dirty he was now. "Just shit on you man! We could have been friends yo! But you had to be a little bitch!"  The young wolf couldn't help but shudder at the feeling of Shiloh's lips on his neck, a cry of frustration living him as he struggled against the hunter.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Jace Roden

PostSubject: Re: Eye of the Storm.    Sun Jan 25, 2015 11:42 pm

Zach let out a light grunt of pain, but nothing more, taking breaths through his nose to deal with the pain. He only hoped his lover wasn't worrying. He knew Roman would panic to see him with his lips sewn shut and there was no way to reassure the man if he couldn't speak.
He shot Sitka a very rude hand gesture even with his arms dangling above his head.

"We could not be friends because you stole my only friend away from me." Shiloh snapped. He had gotten quite angry at this thought, wanting to be ruthless like he had been with Finn but he stopped himself, remembering he wanted Ace to cum with him. "I'm not friends with beasts especially slutty ones." The man growled as he moved both hands to Ace's hips again, lifting him up before pulling him back down again, setting a slow but steady pace for them.

Dylan had heard the howl and immediately recognized it for his lover. He had been panicked when he'd heard Bane calling for help through the walkie talkie but after Finn left, there were only three of them. They needed to be completely prepared. Dylan had taken the time to draw out a map of the headquarters, informing the other two, Ajax and Stein, where they would need to go and where hunters would most likely be on guard. He informed them that even if he went down to keep going inside and free at least one of the wolves so they could escape. He had wanted to take his time, knowing that if they got caught the entire pack was screwed. It all rested on their shoulders.
But when he heard his lover, he knew it was urgent. He knew they could not wait any longer. He was out the door, ordering Ajax and Stein to follow his lead and follow the plan they had came up with.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Piper Pinkman

PostSubject: Re: Eye of the Storm.    Mon Jan 26, 2015 12:12 am

Roman had already  worked  himself  backwards into a panic, able to  feel  when his precious  mate was in pain.  The large wolf could still  be  heard banging off the wall in the next room.
"Now  I see where  your little mutt got it from.  The angry one has done a lot of crying today." The hunter  could  tell  that  Roman and Jace  were the  quickest  way to the boys heart.  He added  two more notches through the boys lips, amused to finally see them still.

"Im not a fucking slut, yo! Ive never-" Ace bit his tongue as he realized the  mistake he was making, instead looking  down  at the hunter  and spitting on the mans face, anything to stop him from moving anymore. "Don't you call me names, bitch!  You're shit under my shoe, yo!" The  young wolf  willed himself not to say anything  as he heard his mates heartbeat moving, getting closer and closer. It caused a panic to spring up in the wolfs throat, the fear of Dylan actually walking  in and seeing him like this enough to strangle the breath out of him.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Jace Roden

PostSubject: Re: Eye of the Storm.    Mon Jan 26, 2015 12:30 am

Zach could only glare at the man, using one of his dangling feet to kick him in the groin as the hunter sewed his lips shut. He wanted to let Roman know he was okay, wanted the man to stop panicking...

"Well aren't you feisty." Shiloh chuckled as he moved himself to a sitting position, easier to take a hold of Ace's hips and move him on his erection. He wiped the spit from his face with the back of one hand before pulling Ace in roughly and forcing the boy to kiss him, avoiding the fangs that protruded from his lips. "You feel wonderful." He informed the boy, groaning in pleasure as his lips moved to Ace's neck instead, trailing kisses along his throat as he attempted to keep Ace's body aroused.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Piper Pinkman

PostSubject: Re: Eye of the Storm.    Mon Jan 26, 2015 1:09 am

Sitka dropped immediately, clutching at his stomach as the pain settled there. The hunter rolled around, groaning until he found the strength to get up. "You're about to pay for that." The indian shoved himself up, snatching his knife out of his pocket and roughly slashing through the thead that bound the boys lips. "We're about to go visit the angy one, how does that sound? " Sitka picked up his pistol, loading it with two silver bullets and spinning it until one rested in the chamber. He then undid the boys binds, locking his arms behind his back and marching him back into the holding room.

Ace could only gag as the man forced their lips together, squirming uncomfortably in Shiloh's grasp. He was completely disgusted with himself, feeling as though every where the man touched him became filthy and tarnished. "Im not fucking yours to feel, homie! This shit is so damn wrong!" The young wolf snapped, sinking his teeth into the flesh of Shiloh's shoulder, jerking his head from side to side. He was desperate to stop the man before Dylan found them, locked together in such a way
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Eye of the Storm.    

Back to top Go down

Eye of the Storm.
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 6 of 8Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next