HomeCalendarFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in

Share | 

Eye of the Storm.

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next
AuthorMessage
Jace Roden

PostSubject: Re: Eye of the Storm.    Mon Jan 26, 2015 1:40 am

"Shit, shit, shit." Zach was cursing softly under his breath. He had seen the gun and panicked, wondering if Sitka would shoot his lover right then and there. He'd gotten too cocky and he was regretting it immediately. "I'm sorry, I'm sorry!" He exclaimed as the man brought him into the other room and he set eyes on his lover. "Roman, I'm okay, God I'm so sorry." He shook his head.

"It feels pretty right to me." He groaned, only hissing as the boy's teeth sunk into his flesh. He continued to pull the boy up and down on his erection, moaning lowly. "If I didn't want you to cum, I would slap the shit out of you for biting me." He informed the boy as he sped up his pace, lifting his hips up into Ace's tight passage.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Piper Pinkman

PostSubject: Re: Eye of the Storm.    Mon Jan 26, 2015 3:21 am

Sitka forced Zach onto his knees, taking two steps over to Roman and pointing the gun directly between the large wolf's eyes. "Now listen to me silent one, and listen well."  With his other hand, he undid he pants, dropping them to reveal he was not wearing any boxers, his well endowed member limp after having the boy kick him. "As punishment for what you have done, you're about to suck on Sitka while the angry one watches. And if not,"  The Indian glanced over to Jace threateningly. "I brought two bullets." 
Roman sagged in his shackled, head dropping as a devastated sob tore through him.  He couldn't watch his mate go through this.
"Just let him kill me, please." 

"I don't give a fuck what your bitch ass 'would' do!"  Ace roared back at the man, fangs leaving the flesh of Shiloh's shoulder in favor of snapping in the mans face. "And you just don't understand, damnit!"  The young wolf was breathing harshly, eyes filling with tears of anger and hurt, but mostly shame. It was easy to look into the bright golden orbs and see that Ace hated himself. 
"If you fucking knew what you were really doing right now yo, you would stop!"  The boy still couldnt believe that anyone would do this to him while knowing exactly what they were doing.  All Ace could do was clench his eyes shut, trying to picture his mates in Shiloh's place. "Dylan!" The wolf howled once more, teeth clanking together everytime Shiloh pushed into him.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Jace Roden

PostSubject: Re: Eye of the Storm.    Mon Jan 26, 2015 3:33 am

"It's okay, Roman." Zach let out a sigh of relief. He had been worried Sitka was simply going to shoot the man, right then and there. "I'm sorry you have to watch but I'm not going to let you die." While he did not want to betray Roman, did not want to suck this man's dick, one look at his son, who had gone white at the mere sight of the man who had violated him, had him ready to do anything just to get this over with. He leaned forward and took Sitka's limp member in his mouth obediently. He just wanted to do it quickly because if he stopped to think, it would only make him sick.

"Oh fuck." Shiloh found himself moaning lowly as his hips worked, grip tight on Ace's waist. "I'm already close, what about you sweetheart? Are you about ready to cum for me?" He grinned, wrapping one hand back around Ace's erection pressed in between them, jerking it quickly in time with his thrusts.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Piper Pinkman

PostSubject: Re: Eye of the Storm.    Mon Jan 26, 2015 9:35 am

" Zach! " Romans fangs were out immediately, arms swiping  at Sitka despite the electricity jolting through him with every move he made. The sight of his mate, lips bloodied  and bleeding, nose broken was enough to collapse the large wolf.  And now this?  Roman could only let out a wail of pain, neon blue eyes never leaving his lover as the boy bobbed his head on Sitka's  member.

Ace was shaking his head furiously, tears being slung across Shiloh's  face as he struggled against the man.  "I don't want your trifling ass  finishing with me, yo! " The wolf couldn't  deny the way his body was reacting  though, despite how degraded it caused him to feel.  Ace was too consumed in despair to realize that he was reaching his climax, too.  "Fuck off, bitch!" He bit the man again, this time on his other shoulder in sheer panic and he heard his mate moving.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Jace Roden

PostSubject: Re: Eye of the Storm.    Mon Jan 26, 2015 10:04 am

Zach only clenched his eyes shut tighter, trying to block out Roman's sounds as he moved on Sitka's forming erection, his dreadlocks falling in his face. He was not sure if he'd ever been so degraded. It would be one thing to have to do this back in the interrogation room, but to have the entire pack watching him, including his lover and son? He was humiliated.

Meanwhile, Dylan and the others had arrived and so far had had more success than the first group. They had taken down the hunters guarding out front with the tranquilizers meant for wolves. They took the humans down within seconds. Dylan had not wanted Stein and Ajax to have to actually take a human life unless it was absolutely necessary, knowing from experience that you were never the same afterwards.
Once the path was clear they had made their way inside, Dylan hearing Ace's voice and panicking. He burst into the room, the gun that held actual bullets in hand in case Ace was in immediate danger. He had happened to enter as Shiloh reached his climax, giving a low groan as he jerked Ace to his as well.
Dylan had been consumed with rage to see what he had assumed was Shiloh raping Ace. But then, he'd noticed Ace was hard, Ace was getting off and his stomach sank. Still, he was sure it had to be rape... right? He raised his gun anyways and fired a bullet at Shiloh, somewhere he knew would be nonfatal. It hit its target, embedding itself in Shiloh's shoulder.
"Jesus fucking christ!" Shiloh cursed, having not seen Dylan until the gun fired.
"If you don't get your hands off of him, I'll shoot again." Dylan spoke, his voice firm and cold, the emotionless voice of the hunter he had been, something Ace had only heard once, when Dylan found out he was a werewolf.

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Piper Pinkman

PostSubject: Re: Eye of the Storm.    Mon Jan 26, 2015 8:24 pm

Stein had been restless ever since his family had been abducted, but it had become worse not long ago.  His chest had started aching, and he had known something was wrong, but even Stein hadn't foreseen the horror of what was stepping into when he broke into the holding room.  He'd been following his fathers cries so of course he knew it had to be bad, but his mother on his knees sucking dick infront of the pack?  "Mom?!" The young boy almost tripped, losing sight in his rage.  Stein regained himself quickly though, using his metal arm to knock the gun from Sitka's hand. "What the fuck do you think you're doing to my- Jace?" Stein had already slammed Sitka into the wall, yelling at the hunter when his eyes caught sight of his brother.  All movements halted as he turned to get a second look, a mortified gasp leaving him.  It was because of this that Sitka was able throw Stein aside, escaping the boys iron grip in favor of making for the exit.
The Indian hesitated as he passed Ouija though, every fiber in his being wanting to go back for the young wolf. He was even bending down to try and undo the boys binds when a shot rang out, blood quickly blooming from the new bullet wound in his hip. 
"Colored one," Sitka spoke almost desperately, growling as he realized he had to go now, or face his death. "I'll be back. Sitka promises."  He ducked down as another shot was fired, turning quickly and limping his way through the door, roaring when Stein caught him again in his shoulder on his way out. 
"Jace!" Stein was at his brothers side instantly, using his metal arm to rip the boys restraints from the wall, gently bringing Jace to be cradled against his chest. "J-Jace?"  Even the ever emotionless Stein was brought to tears by the sight of the young pup. 

Ace had been watching the door, knowing that his mate was going to burst in on them.  He'd even thought he was prepared for it, but nothing could have braced him for the look on Dylan's face, his ocean blue eyes and the way they hardened. He could feel the mans emotions, a devastated howl leaving him as he realized that Shiloh had been right all along. "Damnit Yo!" The young wolf sobbed, his body collapsing onto the table. "Where in the fuck have you been, wishbone?"  He couldn't bring himself to look at Dylan, the disgust already settling heavily on his heart.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Jace Roden

PostSubject: Re: Eye of the Storm.    Mon Jan 26, 2015 8:38 pm

Jace allowed himself to collapse into his brother's chest, hugging him tight as he attempted to hold tears back. It was over now, they were okay.
"Stein, oh thank God, you're here!" He had buried his face into the crook of Stein's neck, taking deep breaths to calm himself. "You saved us." He murmured softly, pressing kisses to his brother's face. Well, Stein might have been too late to save him, but at least they weren't dead.

Dylan did not speak to Ace at first, only keeping his gun pointed at Shiloh's heart until the man finally moved off of the table, holding his hands up in surrender.
Dylan heard Sitka escaping in the other room and snapped at Shiloh to do the same.
"Go!" He barked, his knuckles white with how hard he was clutching his gun. "Get out of here before I shoot you too!"
And Shiloh was gone. Dylan set his gun down on one of the chairs, approaching Ace on the table and undoing his restraints in silence.
"Are you okay?" He spoke finally, bringing Ace into his arms, holding him tight against his chest. "Did he hurt you?" He frowned as he felt something sticky on one of his hands pressed against the boy's back. He pulled the hand back and was surprised to see blood. He turned Ace over, examining the words carved into his skin and cursing softly, the idea of running after Shiloh seeming very tempting now.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Piper Pinkman

PostSubject: Re: Eye of the Storm.    Mon Jan 26, 2015 9:28 pm

"I obviously did no such thing."  The boy sighed softly, his fingers stroking soothing circles into his brothers back. "I was too late."  It seemed the more and more of Jace he saw, the worse it got. He could only curse himself for not arriving sooner. 
"Hey, kid." 
Stein glanced back to see Piper staring at him, having not recognized the rasping voice belonged to the usually smooth human. He didn't make the man say another word, already knowing what he wanted by the way his eyes stuck to Jace.  Stein carried his brother over to the other side of the room, kneeling and carefully moving Jace one other arm before he reached for Piper's restrains with his other  arm, mechanical hand pulling the chains out of the wall as though he were simply picking a flower. 
"Jace Daniel."  Piper breathed harshly when he was finally able to move his arms, scooping his lover out of Stein's grasp on favor of clutching Jace to his chest.  He buried his face in the young wolfs neck so the boy wouldnt see his tears, but it was like a dam broke inside of him when he was finally able to wrap Jace up in his arms, "Oh my god, Jace Daniel. My shawty. Im so sorry baby. I love you. Im sorry."

Ajax bound into the room not long after Stein, jingling a ring of keys in his hand. "Look at what I go-" The boy died off as he actually set eyes on the pack, his heart jumping into his through at the sight of them all. "What in the holy hell? Justin? Ouija?" The boy was trying to find his loved ones, wanting to make sure they were alright among all the carnage.  "Dallas?" Ajax made his way around, unlocking all of the wolves first in fear of more enemies lurking about.

"What the fuck does it look like to you, yo? Do I fucking look okay?" Ace gasped out, reaching a hand to his chest in an attempt to stop the pain radiating from his heart. How could Dylan ask him such a question?  Did his mate actually think that he was alright being with another man? Being degraded in a way that left him with a smoldering hatred for himself?
"Of course he fucking hurt me, yo! Dylan? You just saw that!" The freckle faced wolf weakly pushed his lover away, eyes flickering between golden and green as they watered.  "Why didn't you shoot him, yo?" The young wolf had never wanted someone dead; until Shiloh.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Jace Roden

PostSubject: Re: Eye of the Storm.    Mon Jan 26, 2015 9:56 pm

Jace could not hold back his tears when he felt Piper crying into his shoulder.
"I love you too, I love you more than anything." He murmured, pressing kisses to the top of the man's head. "I'm sorry you had to watch, I'm so sorry." He was sorry he had been so pathetic, couldn't even stay strong for his lover. He was still in pain but he was just so relieved it was over and he could be here in Piper's arms again.

Zach had gotten himself to his feet meanwhile, moving over to Stein and smiling softly at his son as he extended his restrained hands to his son. He was ashamed that his son had had to be the one to save them, but also so extremely proud of the boy.
"Thank you." It was all he could say, a bit humiliated at the fact that the boy had walked in to see him sucking a man's dick. He was barely able to look him in the eye, not wanting the boy to see him with his bloodied lips and broken nose.

The second he was unchained, Justin was at Apollo's side, ripping open his restraints and whispering apologies into his ear. Dallas did the same, moving to Law and holding him close. Only Ouija stopped to thank Ajax, smiling softly at his friend. He looked relatively unharmed other than the couple of wounds the whip had left on his back, now covered by Sitka's shirt. He hoped Ajax would believe he had not been hurt, that he'd gotten lucky, because he never wanted the boy to know how he had been degraded today.
"Well looks like you're my savior today, yeah?" He grinned at the tattooed boy, bringing him in for a hug.

"I don't know what I saw, Ace!" Dylan snapped softly, pulling Ace back to him. "I saw you... and him... and it looked like..." He sighed, eyeing the wounds on the boy's back as he tried to calm himself. "I know now that he hurt you, I'm sorry." He pressed the boy tight into his chest. "Are you going to be alright?" He himself felt like he might be sick.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Piper Pinkman

PostSubject: Re: Eye of the Storm.    Tue Jan 27, 2015 12:29 am

"None of that was your fault, baby." Piper cooed gently into the boys ear, his lips placing tender kisses near the tracks slicing down Jace's cheeks. "You remember that, okay? You're still my ride or die shawty! Nothings ever going to change that. Not that dark skinned bitch, not anybody!" The man spoke fiercely, wanting to hold Jace closer but resisting in fear of hurting the young wolf. He was already so  fragile.  Piper swore he would never get the images out of his mind.  They would stay with him forever, haunting him just like the sound of Jace screaming. 

"Of course mom. Im sorry we were so late."  The boy had noticed every new nick on his mother, his heart sinking a little more with every one he found. If he would have made it sooner, maybe he could have prevented it all.  "What happened to you and Bane?"  He had never expected his mother and the famous Jardine boy to be captured.  
Roman almost knocked Stein down in his haste to put his hands on Zach, sweeping his mate carefully into his arms. "Zachariah." He had found his lover immediately after having been freed, convulsions still running through his chest after seeing the boy on his knees in front of Sitka.

"Oh, daddy!"  Apollo clung to Justin immediately, burying his face in his mates chest. The boy was reduced to tears as he was finally able to feel safe, his fingers curling tightly into the werewolfs shirt. "It was fucking dreadful!"

Law grunted as Dallas neared him, keeping his head ducked down even as he returned the mans embrace.  He couldn't possibly bring himself to meet his lovers gaze, not with his face sporting so many unsightly acidic burns. Dallas had only even gotten with him for the sex they had after fighting.  How was the man going to want that with him now? 
"Im fine, oui. Don't dwell over it." Comfort was another thing he wasnt sure how to accept from his lover, knowing Dallas's dislike of sentiment. "Lets just get everyone home so they can all be patched up, oui."

"No! You don't understand yo!" Ace choked out, allowing himself to slump into his mates chest, letting out a low whine of pain. "That shit you see on my back? Thats nothing." He was speaking fiercely, his eyes alight with distress. "He told me he was going to do this! Holy shit yo, no. Its happening again."  The young wolf was breathless, rambling on as he often did when his emotions got the better of him. "Im losing you." Ace's voice cracked, raspy when he cursed his luck. "Dylan, wishbone...I would never....You gotta know that, yo." He couldn't believe he was defending himself, completely distraught to know that Shiloh had been right.
Dylan felt as though he had been betrayed.
Again.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Jace Roden

PostSubject: Re: Eye of the Storm.    Tue Jan 27, 2015 12:57 am

"You're not mad?" Jace questioned, pressing himself closer against Piper's chest, squeezing the man so tight his arms ached. "You're not going to leave?" He had been truly worried. He was tainted now, what if Piper didn't want him anymore?

"We failed." Zach spoke to his son, shame in his eyes. They had failed the pack. He was distracted though as Roman took him into his arms. He looked at his lover, eyes wide like a deer caught in headlights. "I'm so fucking sorry." He shook his head furiously. "Please don't hate me, I didn't want to but I couldn't let him shoot you."

Justin pressed Apollo tight to him, almost in tears again himself as his lover cried.
"I'm so sorry I failed you, baby." It was all he could say, repeating his apologies as he covered the boy in kisses, stroking his hair.

"Don't do that, look at me." Dallas grunted, taking the man's face into his hands. He was nearly brought to tears at the scars on his lovers face but he stayed strong, knowing Law could use a shoulder to cry on right about now. "I'm sorry, alright? I know you don't want me to get all sentimental and you know that's not my thing but I'm sorry and you're still so fucking beautiful, don't you worry about it." He could sense his lover's worry and doubt and he didn't want the man to think even for a moment that he would leave him over this.

As soon as Jesse was released, he nearly knocked everyone over in his haste to get to Finn's side. He fell to his knees beside the boy, bringing him into his arms even though he knew the boy would most likely be pissed at him for doing so.
"Are you okay? God I fucking love you. It's all my fault, shit, I'm so sorry." He was holding Finn in his arms, trying to kiss him while simultaneously pulling the boy back and looking him over, giving soft howls whenever he found a new injury.

"I know." Dylan reassured, pressing his lips to the top of Ace's head. "It just... it looked like... you know what it looked like." He sighed softly. "When I first came in I saw that and I panicked. Now that I'm thinking I know you wouldn't do that to me, Dot." He paused now, clenching his jaw tightly to hold back tears as he realized just what Shiloh had done. Dylan had been Ace's one and only and that was gone now. "A-are you okay?" He asked once more, pretending his voice had not wavered.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Piper Pinkman

PostSubject: Re: Eye of the Storm.    Tue Jan 27, 2015 1:46 am

"Mad?" Piper pulled back from the boy, eyebrows pinched together in a way that made him look almost angry. "I could never be mad at you in the first place shawty, especially not over something like this.  It wasn't your damn fault."  Piper pulled the wolf back into his chest, tucking the boys head under his chin and holding him an a harbor made of his arms, as though this would allow Jace to feel safe. "And I said you were my ride or die remember.  Im not dead. Neither are you. So who's going anywhere? Fucking not me."

"I don't hate you Zach. I could never hate you, you know that."  The large wolf was gently lapping at the blood on Zach's lips, his hands roaming the boy as if looking for any other injuries, a pained whine leaving him whenever he would find one. "Oh fuck, im going to go find him and im going to fucking kill him."  Sitka had robbed him of nearly everything he had.

"Are you alright my man? You seem shaken up, too."  Ajax spoke gently, reaching a hand out to brush hair from Ouija's forehead. "Why don't you let me spend the night with you tonight? Take care of you."
"Ouija!" Chandler appeared behind the boy, saying no more as he wrapped his arms around his son, pressing the pup back into his chest. "Ouija."  The mind reader could only repeat the boys name, thankful he was in better condition than the others who had been taken back.  Fuck everyone else, his baby was going to be okay. He was going to make for damn sure of it. 

Jason caught Sterling by his face, not speaking at all while he examined the boy. The rumbling growl that had started in his throat only grew louder and more ferocious with more of the damage he took in. "Sweet son of a bitch. That fucker will pay for this Star, I promise."  He gently picked his mate up, eyes shifting around for a sink, any kind of water. "Let me get you washed up." Jason didn't think he would ever be able to let Sterling out of his sight now, not after having the boy leave him only to come back so...damaged. 
"I love you baby. Damn you're still so damn drop dead gorgeous.  How do you do that?"  He was trying to crack a smile, knowing that Sterling was in a tender state after his ordeal.  Jason wanted to be the man to make things better for him.

"Don't feed me bullshit, oui."  The dark skinned wolf rolled his eyes, uncomfortable being able to see the marred skin at his nose. It was enough to have Law unconsciously trying to hide his chest, deep blue eyes still managing to focus on everything except his lover. "And stop being sorry.  Sorry sounds like fuckery coming from you, you're never sorry." He managed a tight lipped smile, wincing at the pain it caused in his cheeks. "I need a smoke, oui." 

The boy could only jerk away from his lover, face still sticky with Shiloh's release. He didn't want the man to see it, much let kiss him with it still smeared across his cheeks. "Get your bitch ass offa me! I damn told you mother fucker, of course im okay, im unbreakable!"  Despite his words, Finn flinched every time his mate touched him, upper lip curled in a snarl.  His eyes were trained on Jesse's every move, unable to trust anyone after what he had suffered at Shiloh's hands. He was still burning in his chest, all over his back, but especially at his throat where the hunter had pressed the iron into his Adams apple. But even the wounds he bared from the flames were nothing compared to the disgust twisting in his stomach, alive and reaching up to squeeze his heart. Looking at Jesse hurt.  Knowing that someone had forced themselves in his mates place leaving Finn with bitter profanities on his tongue, hate bubbling in his blood. 

"I wouldn't do that to me or you, yo! You are the best part of me, you dig?"  Ace pulled Dylan into his chest, pressing his face into the crook of the mans neck, inhaling the familiar scent of his mate in an attempt at calming himself. "I have never been..."  Ace trailed off, hot tears rushing down his cheeks as he realized he could no longer say that. "I had never been with anyone but you, yo! And I was so proud of that!" The young wolf threw his head back, letting out another mournful howl. "Im not okay because he fucking stole that from me Dylan. You were my one and only, yo! And now it can never be the same because im dirty. Im so fucking gross." Ace dropped his head, hands moving to cover his face. "I'm so sorry, wishbone."
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Jace Roden

PostSubject: Re: Eye of the Storm.    Tue Jan 27, 2015 2:09 am

Jace couldn't help but smile at his lover, even as the fresh wounds on his cheeks stung.
"Just promise you won't think of me different?" He questioned, taking Piper's hands in his own and squeezing. He didn't want the man seeing him as so weak. He was supposed to be the werewolf, Piper was only human... he was supposed to be strong.

"Oh, I'm fine." Zach smirked softly, reaching up to card his fingers through the man's hair. "He was pathetic, he couldn't damn hurt me physically so he brought me out here and..." He trailed off, Roman knew the rest. "You're my only weakness, damn you." He sighed, nuzzling the man's neck. He was simply grateful to be near the man again, know that they were both safe.

Ouija gave a soft whine when his father hugged him, hating when the man treated him like a child in front of Ajax. But he didn't fight like he normally would have, grateful his family was okay.
"Yeah, I'd love you spending the night." Ouija grinned at Ajax slyly. "You always make me feel better, sweet thing." Even after the experiences of the day, he was still flirting, simply wanting to go back to normal as soon as possible. He was sending his father warnings with his thoughts, letting the man know he better not say anything about what had happened today with Ajax around. He didn't want Ajax to know, although he knew the boy had to know something was off. He was pantsless after all, only dressed in the hunter's shirt.

Sterling did not smile though, much like Law, he too refused to meet his lover's gaze.
"You and I both know I'm not, Jason." He sighed softly. He did not want to be such a downer, but he felt almost sick at the prospect of looking at himself in a mirror. He took a deep breath before finally looking up at the man. "I'm glad you're okay." He spoke gently, trying to focus on the positives of the situation. It could be much worse, he knew, but that did not make it any easier.

"It's not a lie, prick." Dallas was still smirking softly, pressing a gentle kiss to the man's lips. It was unusual for him, but it was sincere. "And you're not getting a smoke until we get you patched up. And unfortunately, you're the doctor so you've probably got a busy night ahead."

"Don't do that, please." Jesse murmured softly, looking his lover in the eyes. "Just... just let me check on you?" His voice was gentle, pleading with Finn. "I'm so sorry and I feel like a fucking failure just please, let me help?" He reached out a hand and gently placed it over the wound on the boy's throat, leeching the pain away.

"Don't say that." Dylan shook his head as he pulled Ace closer to him. "You're not dirty, it's not your fault, you couldn't stop it. I was your first and I'll be your last and that's all that matters." He swallowed hard, trying to convince himself just as much as Ace. "I love you." He reassured.

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Piper Pinkman

PostSubject: Re: Eye of the Storm.    Tue Jan 27, 2015 8:52 pm

Piper hesitated a moment, the image of Sitka buried to the hilt inside his lover flashing before his eyes. He could never be Jace's one and only ever again. That part of their relationship was over. But he didn't see the young wolf as anything but pure, the idea of Sitka tainting the boy having never crossed his mind. "Of course, damn Jace Daniel. Nothing has changed between us shawty, I promise. You're my ride or die baby. Always and forever. I still think of you just like I did the night I first told you I loved you."

Roman could only give a soft sob as his mate mentioned what the hunter had done, lifting Zach into his arms and cradling the boy to his chest."Im so sorry I didn't stop him." The large wolfs voice was rugged, raw from all the time spent crying for his family. "I failed you, and my pup." He couldn't even bared to look over at Jace, nowhere he could lay eyes on the boy without finding a new injury. 

"Damnit Star, don't even go there with me." Jason took Sterling's face in his hands, his thumbs caressing over the boys cheeks gently. "You are still God's gift to this Earth and I could never see you any differently. And I don't have to because you are still dazzling, darling."

"Im sure, oui." Law grimly glanced around at the rest of their pack, shaking his head in pity at the sight of them. "We really got fucked over big time." His long tan fingers reached for Dallas's hand, bringing it so he could press his lips against the mans palm. "Are you alright, oui?" Law was detached, speaking as though he hadnt been traumatized like the rest of the pack.

Naturally Finn's first reaction was to snap at the man, but the look in Jesse's eyes combined with the pain radiating throughout his body caused him to relent. "Alright, fuck. Damn Look, here," The boy motioned to his chest, the skin there shriveled with third degree burns. "It Fucking hurts." Finn's voice cracked, fear stirring in his chest as he remembered the fire. "Fucking take my ass home, Jesse. Damn Im ready to fucking go home. "He didn't mention the burning in his lower back, or the heaviness in his chest.  Finn couldn't bare the thought of bringing it up to his lover, hating how weak and filthy he felt. 

"I love you too, yo."  Ace heaved a heavy sigh, burying his face in Dylan's chest.  He would never be able to forget what had been stolen from him.  Shiloh had been sure to leave a reminder carved into his back. "Im just so fucking it happened. I wanted that shit until the day I died, you know?  It was one of my favorite things."  He craved to be back in Dylan's bed, safe while hidden under the mans blue bed sheets. 'Anything would have been better than what that bastard did."  He found that for the first time in his life, he truly wouldnt have given a shit of Dylan had gunned Shiloh down. The hunter deserved it. 
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Jace Roden

PostSubject: Re: Eye of the Storm.    Tue Jan 27, 2015 9:36 pm

Jace smiled at the man, trying to relax himself with the thought that Piper still loved him, didn't think he was impure now.
"Man, I just want to go home now." He sighed heavily, placing his head in Piper's chest. "I think daddy would make an exception to his rule of no boys sleeping in my room tonight." He smiled lightly up at his lover. "Want to spend the night?" He could not imagine sleeping without Piper after the events of today. But he also didn't want to be away from his father, his father was his protector.

"Hey now, don't get all upset." Zach gave the man a gentle smile, stroking his back soothingly. "It's not your fault and you know that. I'm the one who came over here and got my ass caught. And besides, I'm fine. And even though Jace isn't fine, what happened to him is not your fault either. You can't blame yourself, baby." He spoke in almost a coo, reassuring his lover.

Sterling only sighed and gave the man a weak smile because he did not believe the man one bit. He couldn't. But he wasn't about to harp on it either.
"I love you so much." He murmured. "And I'm glad it was me and not you." He smiled softly.

"I'm perfectly alright." Dallas reassured. Well, physically at least. "But don't act like you are. Trafalgar, you're not unbreakable and you don't have to act like it for my sake. If that's your way of coping, fine. But we've got to talk about it eventually." He spoke firmly, pressing Law into his arms without hurting the wounds on his chest. When he called his lover by his first name, it was known he was serious.

Jesse was finding it hard to breathe as Finn finally let him glimpse at how he was feeling. He was conflicted, not knowing where to leech from first. He eventually moved his hand to the boy's chest where he had motioned. He flinched when he felt the pain leaving Finn and transferring over to him. It was a good bit of pain for him and he knew if it hurt him it must have been unbearable for his small, human lover.
"I'm so fucking sorry." He murmured again as he scooped Finn up bridal style. It seemed to be all he could say but he knew he could never make it up to the boy. He had failed. "Yeah, we can go home baby." He was merely waiting for everyone else to wrap up their conversations and check on their loved ones. No matter how much he wanted to rush Finn home that very second, he knew that he owed all of them. As the Alpha, he had failed them all. It was his fault they had all suffered today.

"Well we'll just have to create new favorite things." Dylan gave a weak smile, attempting to be strong for his lover and not act like this was bothering him as much as it was. He sat Ace down for a moment, only to remove his own shirt and slip it onto Ace so the boy was no longer completely exposed. "We'll come up with things, I promise." He felt slightly sick to his stomach at knowing Shiloh had been the one that had done this. He was not going to mention that he knew the man unless Ace asked, not knowing that Shiloh had already told him.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Piper Pinkman

PostSubject: Re: Eye of the Storm.    Wed Jan 28, 2015 2:36 am

Piper paused at the invitation, already aware that he and Roman would have issues.  But for Jace, he would do anything, even humble himself to Mr.Roden.  "Ight' sweets, I think I can handle that.  I've always wanted to see the inside of your bedroom anyways."  The man pressed his lips tenderly to the werewolfs forehead, making sure to be conscious of Jace's injuries as he lifted the boy bridal style. He made his way over to Roman and Zach, awkwardly standing behind the large werewolf until Roman turned to focus on them.
"Jace."  The man cooed softly, reaching for the boy in Piper's arms, scooping him up to cradle him against the right side of his chest, still clutching Zach to his left. "What can I do for you baby? Anything?"

"Im sure as fuck not."  Jason shook his head, eyes narrowed on his mate. "Stop doing this with me baby. You're hurt. Let me take care of you, alright Star?"  Jason was chest to chest with Sterling, holding the boy by his ass while Sterling's legs rested wrapped around his waist. "We're going to Jesse's, and Law over there is going to get you fixed up."  He was nodding as he spoke, gently rocking Sterling in his arms. "And then im taking you home, and we're going to get tangled in the satin sheets you love so much."

"Uh oh, you're bringing out the big guns now. I must be in trouble, oui." Despite his words, Law couldn't help but smile, so wide and crooked he was sure Dallas could feel it against his neck. He ignored anything his lover said having to do with his experience involving Shiloh, but instead focused on the way his named rolled off of Dallas's tongue, feeling at home in a way he'd never thought possible after his ordeal. He liked pretending it hadn't even happened, he'd been doing it ever since he was out of the hunters presence. But with his eyes open, nothing could stop him from noticing the marred flesh at the end of his nose, or his chest where his tattoo's were almost completely unrecognizable.  Even his favorite one, the 'Do not resuscitate' piece that had been inked in black over his heart could no longer be deciphered. "Lets get the hell out of here, eh? I don't know about you fuck bucket, but im damn tired of this shit hole."

"Well lets fucking go, what are you damn waiting for? My fuckin' birthday? Christmas?"  Finn's body rumbled with the force of his growl.  Or maybe he was just shivering from the cold, still completely exposed from his time spent with Shiloh. "Get a fucking move on or I will walk my damn self."  It was an empty threat, his legs still too weak to support his weight. The thought only did more to remind him of how pathetic he had been, succumbing to the hunter and losing every once of dignity he had left. He wondered what Jeremy would say if he knew.  Marilyn had been his first, after all...

"Better things, yo?"  Ace wore a strained but dimpled smile, trying to go along with Dylan so the man might feel better.  He could tell that his mate was hurting, could feel it through their bond. "Yeah, we will have a lot of great things."  He highly doubted he would ever find anything that made him feel as special as having Dylan be his one and only had, but the young wolf pushed that aside.  Instead he snuggled into the warmth of Dylan's shirt, his eyes threatening to water at the over whelming scent of his lover that clung to the fabric. "I love you so much wishbone. Im sorry about your homie, yo."  Shiloh could go to hell for all he cared, but Dylan obviously cared for him being the hunter was still alive.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Jace Roden

PostSubject: Re: Eye of the Storm.    Wed Jan 28, 2015 3:01 am

Jace finally relaxed completely as he was held against his father's chest.
"Daddy..." He murmured softly. He normally tried not to act like a child in front of Piper but he had never needed his daddy more than in this moment. He merely hugged the man for a moment. He was still in quite a lot of pain, still degraded and heartbroken and ashamed. "I love you." He spoke gently, taking a breath before continuing. "Do you think Piper could maybe spend the night?"

The thought of getting tangled in the sheets tonight looking like this honestly made Sterling quite sick but he merely nodded at his lover this time and gave the man a smile, arms around his mate's neck.

"You're still doing it." Dallas groaned softly but he nodded at the man. "Yeah, I think we're all getting tired of the shit hole. Let's get you home so you can play doctor and then we can get to bed." He gave a soft smirk, assuring himself that they would talk about this eventually, maybe in the comfort of their own bedroom later.

"I was just waiting to make sure everyone was alright." Jesse sighed as he pressed his lips to the side of Finn's neck that was not branded. "We can go now though, you're right." He wanted to make sure his lover was okay. "We're going home and you're going to let Law take a look at you, alright?" He led the pack on their way back to his home, knowing everyone would be over there for at least a while, maybe even spending the night.

"My homie?" Dylan arched an eyebrow before realizing that Ace must know. He looked like a deer caught in headlights as he shook his head. "I'm sorry, you don't... he wasn't always like that, you've gotta trust me..." He didn't want Ace to think he hung out with sociopaths in his spare time. "He's had a rough life and I guess somewhere along the way he just kind of... snapped. I promise... I'm not like that." He shook his head furiously as he held Ace in his arms.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Piper Pinkman

PostSubject: Re: Eye of the Storm.    Wed Jan 28, 2015 6:03 pm

Roman's hold on his son tightened as he sensed how pained the boy was, gently rocking him just as he did when Jace had been a tiny pup. All of his movements halted though when the boy questioned him about Piper, his eyes shifting over to the haggard human. Their gazes locked, deep disapproving brown against hazel orbs of hope. 
"Ayyy, like mister Roden, I get that we've had our problems and shit, but uh,"  Piper reached out to ghost his fingers over Jace's back. "I promise i'll be on my best behavior and i'll do anything you guys ask me to do. You wont even know I am there, man- I uh, mean sir." 
Roman was ignoring him though, looking down at the battered pup in his arms.  How could he deny Jace anything after putting him through this?  His baby was hurt...and if he needed Piper to be happy, then so be it.
"He can stay Jace. As long as he has your best interest in  mind."  The large wolf nodded his head, turning curtly to follow Jesse out of the building.  He was determined to carry his family home, it was the least he could do for them.
Piper trailed behind him, making smoochy faces at Jace the entire way home in the hopes of getting a smile out of the young wolf. 

Jason met up with his brother, walking beside Justin with Sterling still clutched protectively to his chest.  He wanted to be close to his family now more than ever, feeling as though if he lost sight of them for one moment they could be gone forever. 
Once they made it home, Jason took Sterling immediately up to Law's work room, arriving even before the doctor himself. 

Law had lingered to the back of the pack on their walk home, taking his time because the experience had reminded him to appreciate the small things in life, like the way Dallas walked with his bowlegs. The lanky wolf found himself whistling several times, pinching at Dallas's ass with his long and nimble fingers.  He had already bottled his time with Shiloh up, hiding it away in the back of his mind and pretending as though it wasnt there at all. Law acted as though today had been normal, his arm snaking around Dallas's waist as they approach the house. "I'll see you, oui. Don't wait up, fuck head."  The dark skinned wolf pressed a kiss to the mans lips, careful not to touch his face. He offered his lover one last crooked smile before making his way upstairs to tend to their pack.

Finn didn't want any sort of treatment,. He didn't want anyone touching him, regardless of the intense pain he was suffering through.  The thought of another person laying hands on him sending his heart flying into his throat. "I just damn want to fucking go my happity ass to that damn bed of yours. And I fucking expect you to follow me shit for brains." The boy paused, face falling as he considered Jesse not wanting to lay with him after the way he had been touched. Finn quickly regained his scowl, trying to shake those thoughts away. "Or fucking don't, see if I give two shits."   He began to worry as they approached Jesse's home, his voice softer the next time he addressed the man.  "Is Cameron home?" Finn didn't think he could bare to have his child see him like this.  The thought of his child pained him even more, brought him back to Jeremy everytime. It only did more to remind him of how violated he felt. 

"I believe you yo, but thats not what fucking Mr. Abercrombie and Fitch said." The young wolf couldn't quite meet his lovers gaze, resting his head against the mans chest. "He was pretty fucking pissed off at you though wishbone, so I don't know. That bellowing bitch said a lot of silly shit." Ace hated to admit that he had actually believed a lot of it, and so far the man had only been correct in what he'd said. "Bitch knew what he was doing to me when he was doing it, Dylan. He fucking knew, yo."
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Jace Roden

PostSubject: Re: Eye of the Storm.    Wed Jan 28, 2015 6:31 pm

"Thank you daddy." Jace pressed his lips to his father's cheek as they walked back to Jesse's. He watched Piper over Roman's shoulder, grinning at his lover and shaking his head, thanking his lucky stars he had such a perfect man. "Can mom or Stein take care of my wounds instead of Law?" He questioned his father softly. While his brother was very close with Law, he did not like the man much, found him slightly creepy. He would be much more comfortable with Stein helping him out than Law. He didn't want anymore unfamiliar hands on him today. "That way we can just go home instead of Jesse's."

Justin had followed his brother with Apollo in his arms, continuously pressing kisses to the boy's head to make sure he was still there.
"Apollo can go first." Sterling nodded once they were waiting for Law in the man's workroom. "All the humans should, I'll heal on my own." He had refused to make eye contact with his friend for their entire trip home. He did not want his friend to even look at him, wanted to pretend he wasn't there.

Dallas considered following his lover, being he always enjoyed watching him work. But he figured it would be best if he did not. Some of the pack had been wounded in ways other than physical and he figured they would not want him watching them as they were healed. And so he headed to their shared room and despite what Law had said about not waiting up, he sat on the bed and he waited.

"Finn..." Jesse grimaced lightly. "I don't want you to get pissed at me, but you need some of those burns taken care of. Sterling's got burns, he's a wolf and he's still getting them looked at. You need to." He then registered what else Finn had said. "I think Cameron's been at Kendrick's place this whole time." It seemed surreal to think they'd only been gone for just over twenty four hours. "We can call him though if you want."

"What do you mean that's not what he said? Did he say something about me? Bambi please, don't believe him. We can talk about whatever he said but don't just take his word for it, please?" Dylan looked quite panicked. "I admit, he was my best friend. But I'm not... I was never that bad, I wouldn't have..." He trailed off, not sure what to say.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Piper Pinkman

PostSubject: Re: Eye of the Storm.    Wed Jan 28, 2015 11:40 pm

Roman hesitated, looking down at Zach as though trying to decide if he deemed his lover well enough to work. With a deep frown, the large werewolf shook his head. "Jace, are you sure you wont let him look at you? Not to insult Stein but he's," Roman gasped for the right words, groaning when he found none.  "I just don't think you're brother is really qualified.  And your mother needs treatment, too."
Stein was used to his father pushing him off, sweeping him under the rug like he wasn't even there while his attentions all remained on Jace.  And usually Stein was fine with that, because Roman never meant to and usually he always had Jace's best interest in mind.  But today was different.  Today, Stein stepped up to his father, glowering at the man with his mothers doe brown eyes. "Listen. I am a fully functioning human engineer who doubles as an expert on the human AND the werewolf bodies. I learned from mom, Trever, and Law. You can look at my arm and see im fully 'qualified'. And besides, Jace said he wants to go home. Were fucking going home, dad." Stein left no room for argument, moving to shove Roman forwards, giving Jace an encouraging wink as he did so.  After seeing his brother, he could only imagine the kind of hell he'd went through, Stein didn't blame him for not wanting a stranger to check him out. And if his brother was hurt and unable to argue with their father, Stein was sure as hell ready to back him up.  

"Oh my god, Star!"  Apollo let out a tired whine, reaching for his best friends hand and intertwining their fingers. "When are you going to stop talking to the ground and actually look at me? I need my shooting star." The boy gently tugged at Sterling hand, hoping that he would get lucky and catch the werewolf's gaze. "Me and you are more devoted than a married couple, remember? Thick and thin? Now and forever? My star?"

Finn scowled at the man, shaking his head furiously at the mention of calling Cameron. "Fucking just don't damn mention any of this bull shit ever happened. And if he damn asks, you had better fucking lie." The boy couldn't stomach the thought of his child knowing what had happened.  He was already a shitty mother, put enough on Cameron as it was.  This would only give the boy more to worry about. 
"Take me to your damned room, shit."  Finn was resting his head in the crook of the the mans neck, a disgusted growl leaving him at the dried sticky release still smearing his cheeks. "I'll see your bastard bitch of a doctor later." 

"How could you even be friends with him, yo? I mean...I...."  Ace shook his head almost mournfully, a still clawed hand gently rubbing at his upper arms where he had torn muscles trying to lift himself off of Shiloh earlier. "I fucking begged him and everything but your boy was adamant. He has some fucking tough beef with you, yo." But, of course, he had taken it out on Ace. "Fuck head was telling me some shit about how you would have even been here with them if not for me.  Is that true, yo? Would you have done this bullshit? Why didn't they just kill us instead of....." The young wolf couldn't even bring himself to say it, tilted his head forward to rest their foreheads together. "Im just so fucking confused, wishbone. Bitch jacked me up." His green eyes had lost some of their luster, left dull and tired after his time spent with Shiloh.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Jace Roden

PostSubject: Re: Eye of the Storm.    Thu Jan 29, 2015 12:11 am

Zach watched as Jace grinned down at Stein before nudging his lover.
"Baby, I trust Stein. He's good, almost if not as good as me." He reassured his husband. Roman hadn't seen the extent of what Stein could do since Zach mostly tried to hide it from the man, knowing he wouldn't approve. But the boy had done his arm all by himself and that had to count for something. "And I love Law but I'd really rather go home."
"So it's settled then." Jace grinned at his father, kissing the man's cheek.

"I love you, goddess." Sterling sighed softly, though he still did not catch the boy's eyes. "I just..." He'd been drawn to Apollo when he first joined the pack because Apollo was so beautiful and he wanted to be one of those types of guys for once. He had felt like maybe Apollo had only wanted to be his friend because they were the prettiest ones around. He felt like now they had a deeper connection, they were truly friends now, but he still couldn't help but worry. What about now, with him looking like this? "I mean, you were always the pretty one but... shit, look at me now." He sighed heavily as he finally glanced up to look his friend in the eyes. He knew he was lucky that all he'd lost today was his hair. He knew some of the others had had much worse but that didn't stop him from feeling disgusted with himself.

"Alright." Jesse sighed, knowing Finn wouldn't go see Law if he did not want to. "Would you like me to help you... clean up?" He questioned gently, having just noticed the remains of Shiloh's release on his lover's face. It made his stomach twist violently, having the urge to tear Shiloh limb from limb but he managed to keep a calm face.

"I... Dot..." Dylan was finding it hard to catch his breath, not knowing what to tell Ace to make the boy not hate him. "He was my friend because... I guess... I was kind of like that." He felt sick to admit it now that he knew it was wrong. "I mean, I would never have gone this far... I..." He had never been so utterly speechless. "Please don't hate me, I... you've got to understand. I thought I was the good guy, they were monsters..." He trailed off, clenching his eyes tightly shut. He had always had the frame of mind that he was a hero and by getting rid of these beasts, he was doing the world a favor. They were evil and by hurting them, he was actually doing good. It was extremely hard to get out of this mindset and he was still getting the hang of it now. It was difficult to realize that he had been the villain the whole time. "And he was never... like that with me. He was my friend..." He trailed off once more, looking almost childlike as he tried to look away from Ace.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Piper Pinkman

PostSubject: Re: Eye of the Storm.    Thu Jan 29, 2015 3:20 am

Roman could only given a grunt of disapproval, unable to say anything with the current condition of his family.  He worried for his pup and mate, wanted the best possible care for them.  And on top of that, he didn't entirely trust Stein after the boy had began experimenting on himself with his limbs. But he was left no room to argue, carrying them home and settling them in Zach's special room.  Stein was immediately buzzing around his brother, beginning with disinfectants and antibiotics.   Piper had become a ghost, staying close to Jace, yet out of everyone's way.
"Where's the most of the pain?"  Stein normally stayed somber while working, but he was trying to lighten the mood now for his brother, wearing soft smiles and goofy grins. 

"Sterling, my one star in a million."  Apollo was so pleased to finally have the boy look him in the eyes that he found himself purring, reaching a hand out to gently caress Sterling's cheek. "Maybe I am the 'pretty' one. That shits shallow, though."  The boy rolled his eyes, his smile soft on his friend. "You, on the other hand, could move mountains and end wars with your smile alone.  Hell, maybe it could even cure cancer." Apollo ignored Law as the doctor began moving around them, working nimbly as they spoke. "But believe me baby, I understand that you miss your hair. I fucking miss you hair.  Thats why we're going to grow it back! Even longer and more lustrous than before!"

Finn hesitated, staring at Jesse as though trying to decide if he could trust the man.  "You...."  He wasn't sure how to speak civilly to the man, especially about something so tender. "Just my fucking face..." He didn't think he could live it down if Jesse went any further.  He could only imagine what the man was already thinking. 

"Ayyy, I could never hate you, yo."  Ace took Dylan's hands, kissing each of the hunters knuckles as he tried to arrange his thoughts. "I just didn't ever see my fly honey hanging out what a dog like him." The young wolf didn't want to make Dylan feel any worse, able to sense that his mate was already in turmoil. "And I hate that funny fuckers name."  He felt degraded to have it carved into his back. connecting the freckles Dylan had loved so well.  It was just another casualty. Another thing Shiloh ruined for him.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Jace Roden

PostSubject: Re: Eye of the Storm.    Thu Jan 29, 2015 8:43 am

"My back." Jace began, trying to assess the pain. The letters of the man's name were carved so deep in his flesh that he felt as if he could feel them in his very core. He knew he could never forget that name. "And... uh, my ass." He didn't want his daddy or Piper in here for this if Stein was going to work on his ass though, didn't want them seeing Sitka's dried release which he could still feel where it had seeped down onto his thighs. By now, Zach had gone over into the corner and began to work on himself, pressing his nose back into place and Jace hoped Roman would follow. "Thanks for this, Stein." He smile gently at his brother.

Sterling smiled at his friend as he heaved out a soft sigh.
"You know how long that's going to take?" He hadn't cut his hair in about three years to get it as long as it was. "I guess you're going to have to help me go wig shopping." He smirked. Because no way in hell was he going out in public like this. "Now, I'm sorry for being a little bitch, how are you, goddess?" He had heard what Apollo went through in that room. He hoped the boy would be okay...

"Alright baby." Jesse nodded, carrying the boy gently up to the bathroom next to their bedroom. On their way in, he slipped into a bedroom to grab a pillow and when they arrived in the bathroom, he placed it on the counter beside the sink before sitting Finn on top of it. He had known the hard counter would probably not feel good after what had happened to his rear tonight. He wet a rag in the sink and took Finn's chin in his hand gently before beginning to wipe off Shiloh's release from his mate's face.

"I hate it too now." Dylan swallowed hard and it was clear that hating Shiloh took a lot from him. Of course it was easy to hate someone who had injured and raped your lover, no matter who they were. But it did make him quite depressed when he thought of the man as his former best friend. He tried to keep them in his head as two separate people. There was Shiloh, the hunter he had known since he was fourteen, the sweet Southern guy. And then there was Shiloh, the evil hunter who had taken away everything that was important to him. "I love you and I'm so fucking sorry. This is my fault." He sighed. Ace had said Shiloh seemed to have beef with him. He had hurt Ace just to get to Dylan... "And I... I guess I was a dog like him, Dot. I'm not anymore, I'm working on it, but I was." It was proving to be difficult, learning to accept werewolves when he had fought against them his whole life. And to make matters even worse, he found that he had no friends really anymore. All of his friends had been hunters and he had had to abandon them when he fell in love with Ace. Ace was all he had now, his life.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Piper Pinkman

PostSubject: Re: Eye of the Storm.    Thu Jan 29, 2015 2:58 pm

"Don't worry about it. Thats what im here for. We came as a package deal for a reason."  The boy never missed a beat, his brown eyes settling on his parents.  Roman had followed Zach over to the corner, and was currently rubbing circles into the boys back while he took care of his nose. 
"Hey,"  Stein approached them, frowning at the state of his mothers face.  "How about you guys go have some time or something, im sure you need it. Plus I need you guys to get out of my way." He was always blunt with his wants, never beating around the bush. 
Roman growled softly, threatened with the thought of leaving Jace alone to be cared for. "Or, we can stay here until you have finished up. We're not even in your way, Holland." 
"Alright, well, how about this then."  Stein was scowling at the use of his actual name, his temper getting the better of him. "I want all of you out of here so me and Jace can be comfortable. And im not working until you move.  The longer you sit and argue with me, dad, the longer Jace is sitting over there waiting." He had always been protective of Jace, even against their over bearing father.  

"Oh my god! Yes!" Apollo seemed delighted at the aspect of wig shopping, his eyes brightening for the first time since Justin had been captured. "We are going to do so much shopping! I've always wanted wigs! They are so exotic! And my shining star! You're going to be a fucking drop out, wearing any hair you want!"  The boy continued on, ignoring the question about himself.  He couldn't bare to think about it, Shiloh already lurking in the back of his mind.  The man had taken things, vital things.  And he had left Apollo feeling less than any common whore, degraded and unwanted, the feeling of Shiloh's hands still littering his body. 
Law had began mixing together a minty smelling salve, carefully measuring out his ingredients to assure it would be potent enough for Sterling's third degree burns and Apollo branded back. When he finished, the dark skinned wolf approached the boys, his eyes carefully scanning over them. "Sterling, before I apply this I need to get the stray hairs, oui." Sitka had been sure to singe everything aside from a few stray patches. Jason gently pressed his lips against the back of his mates neck encouragingly, arms tight around the boys waist. He knew this was hard for Sterling, so he was devoting himself to helping the boy as much as possible being he had failed at saving him in the first place. He needed to see his mate smiling again.

Finn kept his eyes closed, teeth bared in shame.  He fought with Jesse over a meager blow job, yet a stranger had been able to violate him and leave semen to dry on his face. The boy couldn't being to imagine what Jesse thought of him. And not only that, but he had gotten himself into it.  Jesse had tried to warn him, but as always he had been to hardheaded to listen. "I'm fucking sorry damnit, alright?" His cheeks were tinted pink, his head lowering as he spoke.  It was rare for him to apologize, and after everything he had been through, Finn wasn't sure where to start. "I know I royally fucked up, and I...." He wasn't sure where he was going, his insides twisted uncomfortably. Instead of continuing, Finn snatched the rag from Jesse's hands, desperate for something to distract him from the the tightness in his chest. 

"I guess I can swing with that, wishbone. I get that you guys were homies and all, thats whatever. I haven't ever seen any other side to the Abercrombie bitch though. I even tried to talk shit out with him, yo! He didn't want to hear fuck I had to say. He just wanted to hurt you, my main squeeze. Thats all the bastard kept saying. "  Ace had known Dylan was a hunter, but he had never imagined his mate involved with anything so despicable. "I just don't know what to think about shit right now, yo. Im hurt."  He wasn't worried about his back, his was still pained in his chest after losing something so precious to him. "I don't want us to change again, Dylan."  They were only just getting back into old habits, and now this? First he was a monster, and now a whore. "Can I still come back home? To your crib?" He didn't want to be at Jesse's, waiting for something else to go wrong.  He needed to see those navy blue sheets he loved so well.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Jace Roden

PostSubject: Re: Eye of the Storm.    Thu Jan 29, 2015 6:24 pm

Jace could tell his brother was getting angry, he had realized it would start a fight the second his father spoke Stein's real name. He knew he had to step in before it got out of hand, he was always the only one who seemed to stop Roman from fighting with people. Jace was a daddy's boy and he had the man wrapped around his finger.
"Daddy, I asked him to ask you guys to leave." Jace spoke gently to his father. "I don't want you to see... all of it."

Sterling sighed softly at this but nodded at Law. He knew he would look less pathetic if it was just completely gone.
"Yeah, alright." He moved to sit on Law's table, giving the man a soft smile. "Thanks, by the way." He knew Law had a rough time tonight too, could see the wounds on his face and chest. He felt terrible that he had to waste his time healing others when he could use some help himself.
Justin tugged his lover into his arms as well, wanting to make sure he was alright, but not wanting to squeeze him too tightly because of the brand marks all over his back.

"What are you apologizing for?" Jesse questioned, frowning as he moved to simply hold the boy by his waist. "I love you and I'm the one who should be apologizing. I'm the one who got myself into this, you were just trying to come help." He sighed. He was shocked really that Finn was even attempting to apologize, especially about this. "I'm so sorry about what happened to you but it's going to be okay, I'm... going to fix it. I'm going to make it better for you." He reassured, stroking Finn's hair gently.

"Of course you can come home." Dylan reassured, frowning deeply as he pressed his lips to Ace's temple. "We'll get you cleaned up and we can get to bed." He smiled gently. "And nothing has changed between us, Dot, why would it? I love you and we're going to get past this, like I said. You're still Bambi to me." He gave a grin.

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Eye of the Storm.    

Back to top Go down

Eye of the Storm.
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 7 of 8Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next