Our site
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I don't know!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Eye of the Storm.

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next
AuthorMessage
Piper Pinkman

Piper Pinkman

Eye of the Storm.  - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Eye of the Storm.    Eye of the Storm.  - Page 2 EmptyWed Jan 21, 2015 5:28 pm

Sitka paused, his eyebrows furrowing in frustration as he stared the werewolf down. It truly was a pathetic sight, even he had to wonder how the boy had withstood it all. "Sitka thinks that you have learned." The hunter slipped the knife from Sterling's belly, taking a step away from the wolf to simply take in all the damage he'd done.
"Be grateful Sitka is letting go, big mouth. "

Law let out a strangled howl, which immediately died off at the overwhelming pain in his head. Everything was on fire, the smell of burning flesh strong enough to make him sick. He could hear Sterling begging, knew the boy had to be going through hell if he stooped that low. "Shhhh....." He wanted to comfort the boy, but couldn't even find it in himself to take a deep breath.

Chandler almost tripped over himself as he heard his son, stopping completely to focus on the boy. "And leave my babies? No fucking way. Im coming, tell my tenderfoot im coming." He knew there was no going back now, not if the pack was in danger. Chandler looked up to Bane and Zach, eyes wide. "They are being tortured."
Back to top Go down
Jace Roden

Jace Roden

PostSubject: Re: Eye of the Storm.    Eye of the Storm.  - Page 2 EmptyWed Jan 21, 2015 6:04 pm

Sterling let out a sigh of relief, trying to concentrate on healing the wound in his stomach. He said nothing, not trusting himself keep acting like he had been "tamed" by the hunter. With the knife removed, he spared a glance over at Law, truly appreciating that even as the doctor was being tortured himself, he was worried about others.

Outside, Bane and the others were approaching. Bane took in Chandler's words but said nothing, his stomach only twisting with nerves as the place came into view. They had gone over the plan before leaving. Bane was going to go first and the rest of them would come only if they heard trouble. Bane made sure they were out of view, pressed against the side of the building before he crept around front, gun held protectively in front of himself, ready to take down any hunters that approached. It was odd, thinking that he could have to kill old friends today.
He had barely started checking out the place when he felt a sharp pain in his leg. He barely had time to look around and see the hunter hopping down from his perch in a nearby tree before his legs gave out from under him and he realized he'd been hit with a type of tranquilizing dart, paralyzing him momentarily from the waist down. He didn't know how he could have been so stupid. He had used to be very observant. His gun was still in his hands however and he fired off several bullets in the direction of the hunter.
At the sound of his gun shots, the others followed and he heard Piper and Apollo's guns firing as well as Zach and Chandler throwing the balloons filled with some sort of flesh eating acid from Trever. Bane barely had time to turn on his walkie talkie and screaming into it that they needed help before another dart entered his chest and he was completely paralyzed.
He watched however as his fellow "rescue team" members were taken down one by one as he had been, despite several of the bullets grazing the hunter's skin and an entire portion of the flesh on his chest being eaten away by Zach and Chandler's weapons.

Shiloh, about to continue on his quest to destroy Law's face, stopped at the sound of the commotion outside. He put the bottle down and headed for the door, taking Sitka by the arm and dragging the man with him.
Moments later and the two of them returned, each with one paralyzed body thrown over each shoulder and followed by the hunter who had been guarding the front door who held Bane. They reentered the room that contained the majority of the pack and carelessly threw the bodies onto the floor.
"Your little rescue party failed miserably." Shiloh informed the wolves, giving Bane a light kick in the side for no apparent reason as he recognized him. "Ah, one of the traitors came to save you. How sweet." He said no more as he and the others moved to tie up the humans with regular ropes and chaining them to the wall since the electric ones were not necessary. Although they were paralyzed now, they would regain the ability to move momentarily.
Back to top Go down
Piper Pinkman

Piper Pinkman

PostSubject: Re: Eye of the Storm.    Eye of the Storm.  - Page 2 EmptyWed Jan 21, 2015 6:14 pm

Sitka shook his head at the humans, disgusted that any of them could ever choose a werewolfs side. "Serves you all right. Bad men get what they deserve." He glanced over to Shiloh, remembering the two mutts they had left in the other room. "Take a moment, cherish time together. Wont last long." The native didn't spare them another glance, offering his partner a proud smile as he made his way out of the holding room. "Im going to get big mouth one, bring back."

Piper stared after the men as they left, eyes shifting around the room.  Even before he worried about his ability to move, he wanted to lay his eyes on his lover.  "Jace Daniel?"  The man heaved a sigh of relief as his gaze settled over the young werewolf. "Are you okay shawty?"

Danny knew when Bane entered the room, his mates smell unmistakable. "Bane? Oh wow, no, Bane? Are you okay?"  The wolf was edging on panic after listening to what had been done to Law and Sterling. "Oh god, I can't see. Someone tell me he is okay!"
Back to top Go down
Jace Roden

Jace Roden

PostSubject: Re: Eye of the Storm.    Eye of the Storm.  - Page 2 EmptyWed Jan 21, 2015 7:04 pm

"I'm fine, you shouldn't have came!" Jace cried out softly, his entire being consumed with panic at the sight of Piper tied up and vulnerable. "They wouldn't torture humans, right? Bane?"

Bane said nothing though in response to Jace's question, not sure of the answer. His eyes found Danny though and he pretended not to be panicked as he spoke to his lover.
"I'm fine, don't panic. They know I'm your mate already, they'll want to torture one of us first if you act vulnerable." His tone was still gentle on the boy though as he himself panicked, hoping Dylan was coming.

"I told you to go back!" Jordan growled softly as he looked to his lover. Ouija looked devastated to see his father tied up. If Chandler had failed at saving them, they were fucked. It was hopeless.

Justin could only stare at Apollo, already fighting back tears at simply the thought of his lover being in here.
"Are you hurt?" He murmured finally, wanting to reach out and hold the boy.

Zach looked to his son first to make sure he was alright and then his eyes found Roman.
"I'm sorry." He sighed. Roman always saved him and he had failed the man the one time he needed to come through for him.
Back to top Go down
Piper Pinkman

Piper Pinkman

PostSubject: Re: Eye of the Storm.    Eye of the Storm.  - Page 2 EmptyWed Jan 21, 2015 7:29 pm

"Don't you worry about me baby, im fucking fine."  Instead, Piper's eyes were trailing over Jace's body, assuring himself that his lover was okay and those bastards had yet to lay hands on him. "And we're still going to make it out of this shit, just sit tight."  

Danny was immediately silenced by his lover, still emitting low whines as his wolf clawed at him, needing to be closer to its mate. It all seemed so hopeless now.  Bane was here too, vulnerable and helpless to these sick people.

Chandler could only glare at his lover, shaking his head at Jordan. "Tenderfoot, settle the hell down.  Yelling wont solve anything."  The man tried to block his thoughts from Ouija, not wanting the boy to know how  lost he felt.  What was he to do now? Watch these people torture his son and lover? Fuck no. "We have back up. We will be fine.' 

"I uh, i'm fine, Daddy."  Apollo had yet to look at Justin, eyes wide and flickering about the room. He hadn't expected to get captured, but now that he was here, Chandler's warning about torture echoed through his mind.He took a moment to examine his lover, relieved to see the man was currently alright.  "Where's Sterling?" His voice shook, fear settling on him as he gazed around the room, again never catching sight of his bestfriend. 

The large werewolf merely shook his head, opening his mouth to speak only to close it again, finding nothing he could say.  Most of his family was here, about to be tortured and killed.
And what was he doing to stop it?
Not one fucking thing. 
"Im sorry too, Zachariah."  His eyes found their way back to Jace, a grimace gracing his features at the human struggling to get near his son.
Back to top Go down
Jace Roden

Jace Roden

PostSubject: Re: Eye of the Storm.    Eye of the Storm.  - Page 2 EmptyWed Jan 21, 2015 7:41 pm

"Sterling... he's..." Justin didn't know how to break it to the boy, knowing Sterling was important to him. He didn't have to speak though when Sitka and Shiloh returned, leading Law and Sterling with them. Sterling was now wishing he had let Sitka kill him. He had heard the other's arrive and could not bear to look Apollo or Jason in the eye as he was lead back to his chains. He felt utterly pathetic, his scalp discolored from the heavy burns, only a few strands of hair sticking from his now bald head, still reeking of Sitka's urine. He didn't move at all, hanging his head as Shiloh returned Law to his chains as well, Dallas letting out something that sounded almost like a sob as he set eyes on his lover.
"Maybe now that you've got the examples you'll decide to be a bit more cooperative. Who wants to go next?" He arched an eyebrow, grinning from ear to ear.
Back to top Go down
Piper Pinkman

Piper Pinkman

PostSubject: Re: Eye of the Storm.    Eye of the Storm.  - Page 2 EmptyWed Jan 21, 2015 8:36 pm

"S-Star?" Jason couldn't stop himself from gagging at the sight of his mate. The entire room reeked of piss when Sterling entered, and if that wasn't enough, the burns shining on the boys head glistened in the light. "Oh baby, no..." The man let out a heart broken howl, soon joined by Apollo's alarmed wails. Jason's jaws snapped when his eyes settled on Sitka. "His hair? You had to fucking touch his hair? You bastard! " The werewolf knew what Sterling's hair meant to him.
Law found himself unable to lift his head, not wanting Dallas to see what had become of his face. Instead the man stayed quiet and still, waiting for the moment of judgment to pass.
Sitka had been surveying the rest of the pack, his eyes coming to rest on the boy with heavily tattooed arms, receiving an animal like snarl from Chandler. The mind reader had been listening to the men, trying to determine who would be next. He hadn't counted on it being his baby though, and to know now that Sitka was completely set on Ouija had Chandler struggling against his restraints. "Fucking don't you dare!" Regardless of Chandler's warnings, the hunter continued towards Ouija, taking the boy quickly into his custody.
Back to top Go down
Jace Roden

Jace Roden

PostSubject: Re: Eye of the Storm.    Eye of the Storm.  - Page 2 EmptyWed Jan 21, 2015 9:08 pm

Jason's gag made Sterling's stomach lurch, his face a deep shade of red as he felt everyone's eyes on him. He couldn't stand it. His lover was sickened at the sight of him.
Dallas looked at his lover, his body trembling so hard that the electricity once more buzzed through his body but he barely felt it.
"Are you okay?" It was only a whisper as he scanned over what part of the man he could see. "Fuck, I'm so sorry Law." Maybe if he hadn't been such a prick the man would be okay...

Ouija had seen it coming and could only smile when the man unchained him.
"Alright, man, let's go." He cracked his neck as he was led to the other room, smiling reassuringly back at his parents.

Shiloh meanwhile had approached Bane on the ground, looking him over.
"Long time no see, eh? You're in with the pack now, maybe I'll interrogate you next, you could have some information."
"Please don't." Bane shook his head vigorously, although he was only faking it, hoping that if he begged Shiloh would take him anyways and not anyone else in the pack. "Please, Shiloh, come on, you know me. Please!" He only hoped he was convincing enough.
"You're right, I know you." Shiloh smirked, shaking his head. "And I know you don't fucking beg like that, baby Jardine. Your brother would beat your ass if he heard you begging like that. However, you always did like to be a martyr. So the only question is... who's ass are you trying to save?"
Bane cursed under his breath as Shiloh glanced at all of the pack members. "Oh, of course, how could I forget? Stevie Wonder over here is your main man. Looks like it's his turn, he looks pretty easy to break though, I better be careful."
Back to top Go down
Piper Pinkman

Piper Pinkman

PostSubject: Re: Eye of the Storm.    Eye of the Storm.  - Page 2 EmptyWed Jan 21, 2015 9:30 pm

"Hey, baby it's alright. I just...Im not...Oh fuck, look at you."  Jason could feel his mates discomfort, and it only did more to sicken him.  "I promise you're still gorgeous though star."  The man was rambling, anything to make his lover feel better.
"He is right startlight, your hair will grow back." Apollo spoke up, reaching out in a futile attempt to touch his best friend. He understood what the loss meant to Sterling, but what concerned him more was the deep wound in the boys stomach. "Are you okay? You're bleeding Star." 
Law cringed at the sound of his lovers voice, weakly curling his lips into a half smile for the man. "Shut the fuck up, Dallas. I don't need to hear that shit, oui."He kept his head down, the thought of his lover being next hurting him more than anything Shiloh could ever do. The last thing he wanted was Dallas wasting all of his time feeling guilty. "Im fine." 

Sitka was shaking his head as he lead Ouija from the room, confused as to how so many loud mouthed wolves had made it into the made it into the same pack.  It must have been the only one desperate enough to take them.  "I will call you the colored one, for you have been colored on."  Sitka pointed out the boys tattoo's as he strapped him to Sterling's previously occupied spot, wrinkling his nose at the strong smell of piss that lingered there. "Will you tell me about the girl?"

Danny had been twitching the entire time Shiloh spoke to his mate, relief flooding him as the man decided not to take Bane away. "Who's uh... oh wow, whos Stevie Wonder?"  Of course he knew who the man was, it was a common insult.  But he hoped it would draw the hunters attention away from Bane.  'What are you talking about?'
Back to top Go down
Jace Roden

Jace Roden

PostSubject: Re: Eye of the Storm.    Eye of the Storm.  - Page 2 EmptyWed Jan 21, 2015 9:54 pm

"I'm fine, I'll heal." Sterling murmured softly, glancing down to the wound in his stomach. "It's working on it." He knew it was superficial, but he would take a thousand stabs to the stomach if he could have his hair back.
"You're not fine. God, I'll kill him when we get out of here, Law. I swear to you, he's a dead man."

"I can't tell you about her if I don't know, my man." Ouija shrugged as he was strapped in, wrinkling his nose at the smell of piss, digging through Sitka's mind until he found what he was looking for. "Oh, you pissed on his head? You're nasty aren't you?" He groaned, shaking his head.

"Wow, he's intelligent too, yeah?" Shiloh spoke sarcastically as he shackled Danny's hands behind his back. "We'll be back. Maybe." The hunter smirked as Bane cursed him out before he disappeared into the room where Sitka and Ouija had gone.
He strapped Danny into the chair before staring at him and humming softly.
"I don't even know where to start with you, kid. I guess I should ask first. You going to talk?"
Back to top Go down
Piper Pinkman

Piper Pinkman

PostSubject: Re: Eye of the Storm.    Eye of the Storm.  - Page 2 EmptyWed Jan 21, 2015 10:15 pm

Apollo let out a soft sigh, watching as Jason struggled to get a good look at his mate. The man was twisting his neck in abnormal ways, snarling when he finally laid eyes on the stab wound. "Im so sorry Star." The mans voice cracked. "Im so sorry. For everything." He couldn't even begin to imagine what the boy felt like. "And your hair...baby im sorry."

Sitka paused as the boy spoke, his face blank as he considered what had just happened. "How does the colored one know that Sitka pissed on the loud ones head?" The boy had already interested him with all of the art work adorning his body, Sitka wouldn't be surprised if he had more secrets.

"Oh wow, About what? The weather?" Danny offered a gentle but nervous smile, knowing that being mouthy would get him nowhere. "Because I uh....I thought it was a gorgeous day outside. Sunny and warm"
Back to top Go down
Jace Roden

Jace Roden

PostSubject: Re: Eye of the Storm.    Eye of the Storm.  - Page 2 EmptyWed Jan 21, 2015 10:30 pm

"It's not your fault." Sterling could only murmur softly, shaking his head, though wincing at the pain it brought him. "It's mine." He couldn't keep his big mouth shut and this was where it had landed him.

Ouija considered lying, just because he was used to keeping his mind reading a secret. But then he realized, he could get something out of this. He was a quick thinker, good at coming up with plans during a crisis, which this definitely was.
"I can read minds." He informed the Native American. "And you look like I could peak your interest with a deal. You in for making a deal?" He arched an eyebrow, not waiting for a response before continuing. "You don't hurt me or my parents out there and I'll give you shit on everyone out there. Anyone you want to know how to hurt, what they fear, I've got it." He knew the speakers carried every word he said out into the other room, knew the pack was all listening, but he didn't give a shit. They all hated him anyways, thought he was a trouble maker. He was saving his family's ass, screw everyone else.

"I can't tell if you're really stupid, or really smart and are trying to not run your mouth." Shiloh informed as he reapproached Danny, kneeling in front of him. "But either way, I don't hate you yet. So we're going to start nice and easy." Bane was listening in the other room, not realizing he was holding his breath in his panic. Shiloh took one of Danny's fingers in his hand and snapped the bone as easily as if it were a twig. He knew it wouldn't cause the wolf too much pain but he held the broken halves apart so they couldn't heal. "Now, are you going to tell me where the girl is?"
Back to top Go down
Chandler Riggs

Chandler Riggs

PostSubject: Re: Eye of the Storm.    Eye of the Storm.  - Page 2 EmptyWed Jan 21, 2015 11:07 pm

Sitka stared at the boy long and hard, unsure of how trust worthy the wolf was. "You tell me everything you know, colored one, and we will see." The Indian took a step back, settling himself into the chair across from Ouija's. "Prove to you know my thoughts. What are they? " He was wondering who the rest of the boys family was, who he would have to spare if he took this deal.
Chandler felt sick, listening to his son gamble on weather the hunter would torture him or not. And the rest of the pack... looking around at all the hopeless faces, he couldn't bring himself to feel anything less than guilty. But he said nothing, hoping that if anything his child could be spared.

Anger never crossed Danny's face. Instead the boy looked stricken and confusion, his mouth opening and closing several times, but still nothing came out. He could only stare through the man with his dead eyes, shaking his head pitifully. "I promise. I would never hurt anyone. I uh....oh wow..." His voice was trembling, no matter how badly he tried to sound strong for his mate. "I haven't ever even seen a female hunter." Danny once more offered his shaky smile. "No pun intended."
Back to top Go down
Jace Roden

Jace Roden

PostSubject: Re: Eye of the Storm.    Eye of the Storm.  - Page 2 EmptyWed Jan 21, 2015 11:26 pm

"Alright." Ouija nodded. "You're wondering who you have to let go if you take my deal. Well my dad is a human and you guys don't want to hurt humans anyway, right? He's one that just came in. Tan, muscular, looks like me, so pretty hot." He chuckled, unable to lose his cocky demeanor even when being threatened with torture. "Mom is a wolf, so you'll have to spare him. He's the one with the super long brown hair, kind of looks pissed off all the time. He was the one chained up beside me. Think you can spare them, my man? I've got any information you want right here." He wore an easy smile as if he wasn't a bit petrified.

"Okay so you're not being smart. If you were smart you'd fucking talk. Because I will get it out of you." Shiloh reassured, snapping the rest of the boy's fingers just as easily as the first, lifting his boot up to stomp on his hand, grinding the broken bones against the arm of the wooden chair. "Now even if you haven't seen her, you know where the fuck they have her. So spit it out."
Back to top Go down
Piper Pinkman

Piper Pinkman

PostSubject: Re: Eye of the Storm.    Eye of the Storm.  - Page 2 EmptyWed Jan 21, 2015 11:49 pm

Sitka nodded slowly, recalling the long haired werewolf and the tan human. "Sitka believes deal sounds fair."  He rest his elbows on the table top, using them to prop his head up.  "So tell me, colored one, what all do you know? What can Sitka do?"

"I don't know anything!" Danny let out a pained yelp, his teeth bared in pain as the man stomped on his fingers, further shattering bone. "Please stop! Oh wow, really!" He was lost, biting down on his tongue in an attempt at silence. Bane would be panicking, not matter what the boy said, Danny knew better and he hated it. 

Finn had been listening in on his side of the walkie talkie when Bane went down, hearing the thuds as one by one the rest of them were taken down by the hunters. "Son of a fucking shit biscuit!"  The boy glanced around for Dylan or Stein, impatient knowing that the hunters had taken down more of his lovers pack. "They fucking need back up!" The boy called out, snarling profanity when he got no reply. "Hey! Fucking everyone is damn down and im going to fucking help!" Finn didn't look back this time, instead bolting from the home and heading over to site where Bane and Dylan indicated his lover was being held.
Back to top Go down
Jace Roden

Jace Roden

PostSubject: Re: Eye of the Storm.    Eye of the Storm.  - Page 2 EmptyThu Jan 22, 2015 12:11 am

"Well," Ouija began, smirking as thought of who he could sell out to save his family. "Well the blind one over there, he's afraid of losing more of his senses because he already can't see his mate." Ouija nodded, thinking. "There's a human out there, the really pretty one. His name's Apollo. He's pretty much a pansy, you can get information out of him real easy. Yell at him, hit him, he's putty in your hands." The soft buzzing of an electric shock could be heard as Justin struggled, growling lowly. He did not want Apollo brought into this. Ouija was afraid maybe he hadn't supplied enough information and he was struggling to think of something else. He knew it was crossing a line but he'd already gone this far, he needed to keep his family safe. "OH! I've got something really good for you. You can hurt three of them all at once. The smallest werewolf out there, the really skinny one with the brown hair that sort of curls at the end. He's terrified of being raped, he's only been with one guy, his boyfriend. Then one of the humans out there is his boyfriend. The one who's got colors on him like me." He nodded. "His worst fear is someone else screwing his boyfriend. So you could get them both at once by raping the little one, if you're into that sort of thing." Ouija nodded proudly. "And to top it all off, the second biggest werewolf out there. The one who looks extremely pissed off always, with the dark hair. He is the little wolf's father and his worst fear is something happening to his children. So there, all three covered. How's that sound?" Ouija grinned, only hoping this would be enough to save his ass.
Jace had glanced up at the first sound of himself being described and now wore an incredulous look, his jaw dropped. He'd known Ouija was an asshole, everyone did. But he was willing to stoop that low?

Bane hadn't even been listening to Ouija, too busy grimacing and struggling to break his chains to get towards Danny as he heard the pain in the boy's voice.
"You should take notes from the kid over there. Rat people out to ensure your own safety." Shiloh shook his head as he heard what Ouija had said about Danny, moving to grab a drill off of the wall, turning it on so Danny was sure to hear it. "Now, you've got ten seconds to tell me something or you'll be losing your hearing next."

Jesse could hear his mate getting closer the second he left the house and he cursed lowly, slamming his head back against the wall behind him.
He let out a howl that shook the entire building and he knew Finn would be able to hear wherever he was. He made it clear that it was an angry howl though, commanding the boy to go back instead of a pained howl which would make the boy think Jesse needed his help.

Back to top Go down
Piper Pinkman

Piper Pinkman

PostSubject: Re: Eye of the Storm.    Eye of the Storm.  - Page 2 EmptyThu Jan 22, 2015 12:37 am

Piper had stopped moving completely, the anger boiling up in him enough to redden his cheeks, even the tips of his ears tinging with his fury. The man was shaking, reaching out for Jace somberly. "Jace Daniel, " He had started, mouth opened to continue when Roman's viscous snarl rang out, followed by a howl of rage. The man was reaching for Chandler, his fangs bared in concentration as he tried to break his binds. "Fucking tell him to take it back. I swear, Chandler. I'll see him dead." The large wolf's eyes were glowering neon blue in the light, reminding that he had killed before. "Not my baby! Jordan!" He was completely wild with panic, knowing he only had so much time now before the men came back for his child. 
Sitka had listened to the boy in silence, taking in all of the information, appreciating the descriptions. He was poised to ask another question when he heard Jesse's howl, the words dying on his tongue.  Instead, now he had to wonder about the alpha of the pack, one of the two wolves they were afraid to even torture. "What about the alpha? Tell me about the ferocious one."

Danny began to shake his head, deadened eyes wide with fear. "Oh wow, please! Don't do that! I promise im not hiding anything!"  He didn't blame Ouija for ratting them out, knowing he was nothing more than a fearful pup. He couldn't blame Shiloh either, at least, not until the man raised a hand to his mate. "I swear im not!"

Finn stumbled as he heard the howl sound out, recognizing it immediately for for that of his lover.  He understood that the man was angry, but he wasn't sure as to why. For all he knew, Jesse had already escaped and was currently fighting his way out. This thought brought a fond smirk to the boys face, urging him to run faster through the brush, not slowing until the base was in view.
Back to top Go down
Jace Roden

Jace Roden

PostSubject: Re: Eye of the Storm.    Eye of the Storm.  - Page 2 EmptyThu Jan 22, 2015 1:05 am

"I'm so fucking sorry!" Jordan exclaimed, frantic at what his son had done. The boy was as good as dead now, even if he made it past the hunters. And even though he didn't like Jace, he wouldn't wish rape on the boy.
"The Alpha..." Ouija panicked for a moment, not knowing what he had on Jesse. But then he heard Finn being taken down by the same hunter that had caught the others. "His mate has just arrived, your guy out front just took him down, he'll be in here shortly. His mate is the way to get to him. His name is Finn, he's a little blonde human boy. He acts tough but his worst fear is fire." He was speaking frantically, hearing Roman's growls from the other room and becoming aware that he was putting a huge target on his back. Another howl of fury from Jesse sounded now and Ouija flinched. "Is that good, my man?" He swallowed, hopeful.

Like Ouija had said, a few moments later and Finn was brought into the room by the other hunter, tied on the wall and Jesse let out another howl, pained this time as he struggled against his restraints furiously.

"And how do I know you're not fucking lying, kid?" Shiloh arched an eyebrow, toying with the drill and quite eager to use it. But Ouija spoke then, glancing over Sitka at the two of them.
"He's not hiding anything. I can tell." Ouija vouched for the boy, hoping that maybe if he survived Roman's wrath, he could still keep Bane and Danny on his side.

Back to top Go down
Piper Pinkman

Piper Pinkman

PostSubject: Re: Eye of the Storm.    Eye of the Storm.  - Page 2 EmptyThu Jan 22, 2015 1:30 am

"That is good." Sitka stood up, walking slowly behind the mind reader only to stand and examine the boys body work. "I do appreciate the cooperation, colored one. You will not be tortured." He reached out, a hand coming to rest over Ouija's chest, tracing over the maze of tattoos. "But, I am not ready to let you go. Instead, I would like to keep you and...Better explore your colors."  The hunter paused when Ouija spoke out for Danny, glancing over to his partner and the blind wolf. 
"Shiloh, let the blind one go. The colored one speaks the tongue of truth." 

"You're not fucking as sorry as he is going to be!' Roman's jaws snapped in the air, fangs glinting dangerously in the light. He had never been so angry, shifting completely in his shackles, so consumed by rage he was numb to the constant flow of electricity. 
Chandler's response was to shoot the man an obscene gesture, crossing his arms stubbornly over his chest. "Fuck you Roman. We are all doomed. If he can be saved, im not arguing it. My kid is important, too."
Under all of the yelling, Finn's breathless string of profanities could be heard.  He was struggling wildly against his binds, eyes narrowed with hate as they swept the room.  The boy never looked directly at Jesse though, embarrassed to have been captured and made to look weak.
Back to top Go down
Jace Roden

Jace Roden

PostSubject: Re: Eye of the Storm.    Eye of the Storm.  - Page 2 EmptyThu Jan 22, 2015 1:47 am

Ouija was so relieved he sat back in the chair, smiling softly.
"Yeah sure you go ahead man, look at my colors all you want." He nodded, watching Sitka though he had not yet realized exactly what the man meant. "There's a lot of them, take your time." He was hoping to stall, not wanting to go back out there with the wolves all out for his blood.

Jesse could not see straight in his anger and terror, not knowing how to get his lover out of this. He knew they would be coming for him soon.
Zach was rather near Finn and looked over at the boy.
"What happened to the others? Are they coming?" He asked nervously. He knew Finn was not aware of what Ouija had informed the hunters of and he didn't want to see his friend tortured.

Shiloh nodded at Sitka, releasing Danny and walking him back out to the other room where Bane let out a relieved shout of joy. He knew it was rude when everyone else's lovers were still in danger but Danny was okay, he was overjoyed. Shiloh then looked around, setting eyes on Finn. And before Finn could answer Zach, Shiloh had taken him away, ignoring Jesse's snarls as he struggled so hard the walls shook.

Back to top Go down
Piper Pinkman

Piper Pinkman

PostSubject: Re: Eye of the Storm.    Eye of the Storm.  - Page 2 EmptyThu Jan 22, 2015 2:04 am

Sitka picked out a pair of scissors from their wall of weapons, using them to cut through the fabric of Ouija's shirt. "Where all do you have the colors at?  Anywhere lower?"  There was an almost hungry look in his eyes, hands rough wherever they touched the boy, tearing away cloth. 

Finn struggled violently, locking eyes with his lover and holding the mans gaze until Shiloh had pulled him from the room.  He wasn't sure what was happening, but he had noticed the state Sterling and Law were in, knew that nothing good was to come. "Get your filthy fucking hands offa me you cum drizzling dumpster baby!" Finn was human, but it was hard to tell with the way his jaws snapped together. He could only hope that Dylan was on his way, and that maybe they would have some success. 

Chandler was reading Danny's mind immediately, trying to make sure his child had been okay the last he was seen. "Something isn't right."  The man began shaking his head, looking towards the spears worriedly.  Had that fucker lured his son into a trap?
"Fucking damn straight!"  Roman barked at the mind reader, wincing at the sound of his alpha struggling.  "If Ouija gets my baby deflowered...."  Roman could only shake his head, bristling at the prospect of one of the hunters laying hands on his baby.
Back to top Go down
Jace Roden

Jace Roden

PostSubject: Re: Eye of the Storm.    Eye of the Storm.  - Page 2 EmptyThu Jan 22, 2015 2:21 am

"Whoa there, man." Ouija was beginning to get nervous, Sitka didn't seem to be letting him go. "Yeah... I've got them everywhere. I'll show you, just chill." He gave a chuckle, attempting to smile easily at the man, wanting to keep their relationship friendly.

"I don't like to hurt humans." Shiloh informed as he locked the boy into the chair. "But you have the misfortune of being the Alpha's mate. The Alpha is untouchable and so to get to him, I must use you." It was clear he didn't truly mind though, especially because Finn was quite beautiful. Shiloh was already considering giving the boy more than just the torture with fire. "So I hear you don't like fire, is that right?"
Jesse was focusing all his attention on flexing his muscles, pulling against his restraints and trying to break them. So far he was unsuccessful but he refused to give up. He had to protect Finn, had to.

"Jace would do the same fucking thing and you know it, Roman." Jordan spoke finally, getting quite nervous himself as he sensed his lover's worry about their son. He didn't have time to worry about Roman out for Ouija as well.
Back to top Go down
Piper Pinkman

Piper Pinkman

PostSubject: Re: Eye of the Storm.    Eye of the Storm.  - Page 2 EmptyThu Jan 22, 2015 2:38 am

"I do not believe you understand, colored one."  Sitka moved over to the wall, pulling out a chain and riging it up like the ones in the holding cell, glancing back at Ouija with a sly smile. "I am going to touch you, an your art. However I please." He stepped back over to the wolf, forcing him back over to the new shackles. "It'll all be easier if you stand."  The man explained, actually considering taking the boy over the chair or table.

All movement ceased immediately, the color draining from Finns face as he stilled. Nothing ever quite shut him up like the thought of fire. "What in the fuck are you talking about, shit for brains?" He was swallowing back panic, the sound of Jesse's struggle in the next room causing his insides to twist with fear. "Back the hell off me!"

"He might not ever get called back if it wasn't for your damn bastard child!" Roman retorted hatefully, neon blue eyes narrowed on Jordan and Chandler.
Piper looked over to Jace, reaching for the boys hand. "Talk to me shawty." He knew they were coming now, it was only a matter of time. "Tell me whats on your mind."  He couldn't think of anything else to say, his insides knotting at the knowledge that someone was plotting to touch his lover.
Back to top Go down
Jace Roden

Jace Roden

PostSubject: Re: Eye of the Storm.    Eye of the Storm.  - Page 2 EmptyThu Jan 22, 2015 2:47 am

"H-hold up a minute." Ouija growled softly, though his voice had shaken. "We had a fucking deal. I told you everything you asked!" He exclaimed. "I thought we could be damn friends, but apparently you were a liar!" His stomach twisted nervously. Well, this was his karma for throwing everyone under the bus, he supposed.

"Mind reader told me." Shiloh nodded towards Ouija as he picked up the same lighter Sitka had used to singe off Sterling's hair. "So now you're going to burn, sorry about your luck." He was smiling softly as he flicked the lighter on, waving it in front of Finn's face because he enjoyed seeing fear. He then held the flame to the hem of the boy's shirt, watching it catch fire, the flames slowly spreading up the fabric.

"What's on my mind?" Jace swallowed hard, thinking of something he could say. "I'm thinking... that I'm glad it's not you they're going to hurt." It was all he could say. It was true of course, but he was thinking much more than that. He was quite terrified, listening to what was happening to the others inside that room.
Back to top Go down
Chandler Riggs

Chandler Riggs

PostSubject: Re: Eye of the Storm.    Eye of the Storm.  - Page 2 EmptyThu Jan 22, 2015 3:03 am

" I am truly sorry colored one." Sitka finished peeling Ouija's shirt away, trailing the blade down the boys back. "But there are no deals between wolves and men." The natives dark eyes roamed every inch of exposed skin, focusing now on Ouija's pants as he worked to cut them away.

Finn didn't have time to curse Ouija as he wanted to, an alarmed squawk leaving him instead as Shiloh caught his shirt on fire. "Stop! Fucking asshole! " The boys voice shook with panic, his body twisting abnormally in an attempt to get away from the flames. The fear that gripped him was almost crippling, choking him off as the fire danced closer.

"Just....Listen to me Jace Daniel ." Piper was finding it hard to breath, his heart heavy as he noted the fear in his lover. "No matter what happens, I love you shawty. Dont ever think that I don't. "
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Eye of the Storm.    Eye of the Storm.  - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Eye of the Storm.
Page 2 of 8Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Our site :: Luno Pack :: Ace/Dylan-
Jump to: