HomeCalendarFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in

Share | 

Eye of the Storm.

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next
AuthorMessage
Jace Roden

PostSubject: Re: Eye of the Storm.    Thu Jan 22, 2015 3:15 am

"You're a fucking bitch, bro. I fucking helped you." The words were only breathed out though, Ouija not even able to keep up his attitude fully. Not only was he about to be raped, the entire pack would still hate him. They were all going to pay for him being foolish enough to make a deal with a hunter. He shivered as his pants were cut and fell off of him. He suddenly regretted his decision not to wear underwear as he stood there, naked in front of the hunter. His tattoos did continue though, all the way down to his ass, some of the designs even sneaking down onto the boy's rear. "Don't touch me." He spoke finally, clenching his eyes shut as he imagined everyone listening to this.

"Oh, he wasn't kidding, was he?" Shiloh laughed, only watching the flames work their way closer to Finn's face, burning through the shirt and singing some of the boy's skin. "You went from badass to little bitch in about a second." He found it amusing, pressing the still scalding hot tip of the lighter to Finn's cheek, leaving a large welt there.

Jace only nodded, although he wasn't sure he believed it. Ouija had just said Piper feared someone else touching Piper. What if he didn't want him if he was no longer pure? Jace was finding it difficult to breathe.
"I love you too, Piper. Always. I'm sorry for bringing you into this mess..."
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Chandler Riggs

PostSubject: Re: Eye of the Storm.    Thu Jan 22, 2015 10:27 am

"Sitka will be gentle." The hunter reached down, fingers grasping the boys ass firmly, petting down Ouija's cheeks. "Unless the colored one fights. Sitka would have to fight back."
Chandler could be heard struggling from the other room, his voice shaking the walls when he roared.If the hunter didnt know any better, he would have mistaken the man for a beast.

Finn jerked wildly, cursing Shiloh to hell at the new burning in his cheek. He had been trying to fight back, show Jesse how strong he really was, but everything was crumbling in the face of the moving flames. The closer the fire crept, the louder Finn's profanities became. He had to wonder, when he could smell his flesh burning, if maybe running in all by himself had been a horrible fucking idea.

" Ayy, Shawty, I came here to get you back. Its my failure, not yours." The man wanted so badly to hold Jace, desperation etched into his features when he looked at the boy. "And im still trying! Just, damnit, Jace Daniel if shit really does hit the fan, you gotta know that you're noy alone. I love you and im going to be here. "
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Jace Roden

PostSubject: Re: Eye of the Storm.    Thu Jan 22, 2015 10:36 am

"This is really fucking shitty, you know." Ouija informed the man, still trying to stay calm and talk his way out of this. "I kinda liked you, man." He could hear his father and it only served to remind him that the man was listening to every sound they made in here. He always tried to make his father think he was strong and independent, he guessed that was over now. He still did not fight Sitka back, even as the man's hands on his ass made him want to squirm uncomfortably.

Jesse had known his lover was terrified of fire, but he had never heard the boy when faced with it. It didn't even sound like his lover, always bitching about something. He sounded like a child almost. Jesse had never heard him in so much fear and it pained him even more as he struggled. He couldn't let it happen, he couldn't let the boy down...
Shiloh allowed the flames to continue, eating at Finn's chest as he moved to grab a canteen filled with water from a table nearby, debating if he wanted to put the flames out just yet so he could have some more fun.
"Have you had enough?" He questioned Finn, wanting to make the boy beg for the flames to be put out.

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Chandler Riggs

PostSubject: Re: Eye of the Storm.    Thu Jan 22, 2015 10:51 am

" I do like you, colored one." Sitka could be heard undoing his belt, walking in circles around Ouija and examining him as though he were a hanging peice of meat. "And because of that, I am sorry that you will not enjoy this as much as I will."
Chandler was close to tears, able to read his sons thoughts through their connection. He couldn't bare to think Ouija was in there worried about what it sounded like, worried about what he would think after listening to it. There was nothing he could do to stop it though, his threats music to Sitka.

Finn had never hated himself as much as he did in this moment, unable to stop a harsh sob of panic from leaving him. He never asked for anything, and begging had always been pathetic in his opinion. In spite of this, Finn found himself nodding, his eyes pleading when they landed on Shiloh. "Yes! Fucking yes, okay? Please stop!" Finn hung his head, still thrashing about as the fire ate at him. "I can't fucking breath!" He called for his lover in desperation, the alpha's name echoing through the building.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Jace Roden

PostSubject: Re: Eye of the Storm.    Thu Jan 22, 2015 11:03 am

Ouija was more concentrated on not reading his father's thoughts, not wanting to know what the man was thinking at the moment.
He had just realized there was not a way out of this and he growled softly, but stood still.
"Well if you're going to do it, at least hurry the hell up." The anticipation of it was killing him. He may have sex a lot, but he had never been on this end of it and he found his stomach was twisting with nerves.

Shiloh grinned at the boy's begging, even as he heard Jesse roaring and swearing to murder him.
"And what are you willing to do for me I put out the fire?" He questioned. He was content watching the boy burn but he always preferred hurting people in a different sort of way. "Would you behave as I take you like the boy over there is being taken?" He asked Finn, holding the water in front of the boy's face as an incentive. There was another roar in response from Jesse in the other room and the walls were shaking even in this other room from his struggling. Shiloh had asked if Finn would behave while Shiloh raped him, but truly he hoped the boy would fight. That always made it more fun, when they begged him.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Chandler Riggs

PostSubject: Re: Eye of the Storm.    Thu Jan 22, 2015 2:26 pm

"Sitka is gracious  lover, he likes to take time."  The hunter found himself  scanning over the boys front, his eyes falling to rest on the tattoo just above the Ouija's groin. "Written  in tongue  of the  French? "  The  man gave himself  a moment to  trace over the words inscribed on the boys skin, his face drawn in concentration  as he read over the  lettering. "What say?"

Finn's  eyes  caught  Ouija  in panic, his teeth clashing together at the sight of the pup strung up, Sitka stroking himself while  he circled the boy like a predator. "Oh, fuck you! Go fucking fuck yourself shit for brains!"  Finn refused to  be made that  vulnerable,  especially  not  with Jesse listening from  the  next room.  "I'd  rather  fucking  burn to death, bitch!" The  boy  thought  of his lover, knowing  he had promised the man when they got together that he was unbreakable. Now was his chance to prove it.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Jace Roden

PostSubject: Re: Eye of the Storm.    Thu Jan 22, 2015 5:51 pm

"It says don't fucking touch me." Ouija growled softly, not liking the way the man was looking at him like a piece of meat. The man might be a hunter, but Ouija had really thought he seemed quite reasonable, maybe even nice if you got to know him. But now this was out of the question and Ouija was in defensive mode, not wanting to be touched like this with all of the pack listening. He almost gave a hollow laugh when he thought of Roman, probably laughing at him. "And you're not a gracious lover, you're a fucking rapist." He spat the words as he watched the man stroking himself.

"Well, the burning to death can be arranged." Shiloh gave a smile as he put out the flames eating away at Finn anyways. "I said I would stop the fire if you behaved while I took you. You turned down my offer, but I'd like to take you anyway. And because you were stubborn, the burning will continue." He tore away what was left of the boy's charred shirt before undoing his restraints and lifting him from the chair. He held Finn tight to his chest but it was not necessary to restrain him immediately like the werewolves. Instead, he tucked Finn under one arm, holding him close as he set up a place he could screw the boy without him escaping or being able to struggle too much. He roughly bent Finn over the table so his ass jutted out before leaning across the table himself and pulling one of the chairs on the other side close enough so that Finn's arms could reach the restraints on it. Once he shackled the boy's wrists to this chair, he wasted no time ridding him of his pants and underwear. He then bent down and chained his feet spread apart wide, to the legs of the table. After he was sure Finn was completely helpless, naked and stuck in his position bent over the table, he returned to the wall of weapons and considered how he would burn the boy. He grinned as he picked up something he had used quite a few times before.
Sometimes when they caught wolves and wanted to hold them captive, they would brand them with the symbol of the hunter, a silver bullet. He now held a piece of metal with the symbol engraved into it. Finn was not facing him, instead facing his partner and Ouija, so the boy would have no clue what was coming until it happened. Shiloh was currently using a blowtorch to heat the piece of metal until it was hot enough to use.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Piper Pinkman

PostSubject: Re: Eye of the Storm.    Thu Jan 22, 2015 6:36 pm

Sitka's eyes narrowed on the boy, striking him open palmed with the hand he had been using to stroke himself. "Colored one makes the mistake of fighting. Sitka will fix this." The hunter promised, slapping Ouija on his ass before making his way over to the wall, picking up a long leather whip. Sitka unraveled it, stretching it out before striking it into the air, smirking at the resounding snap. "Sitka's favorite. Quickest way to tame beast. Sitka knows." The man gave no warning, drawing his arm back and lashing the whip down Ouija's back, only to come around again and land another blow across the boys ass. Blood immediately bloomed from the wounds, the skin split ruggedly from the leather. "More color. Red looks good on you." The Indian spoke almost pleasantly, his groin twitching with anticipation. Stepping closer, Sitka flipped the whip around, trailing the handle down Ouija's spine and using it to spread the boys cheeks. "Has the colored one ever been penetrated?"
Chandler was bawling by now, still furiously fighting his restraints in the hopes that maybe, if he was fast enough, he could still stop the man from stealing his sons innocence away. "Jordan, we have to do something, holy fuck! I can't listen to this. I can't." The man was frantic, his wrists swollen and bleeding from the force of his struggle.

Nothing could begin to describe the humiliation Finn felt. It was worse than any flames he had ever been faced with, being bent over and spread out, completely helpless to whatever the hunter wanted from him. He had only ever been with Jeremy and Jesse, and while Finn had never been sentimental about it, he prided himself on the fact that only two men had ever seen him in such a way, and they had been two men that he loved. "You sick bastard!" He thrashed against his restraints, head whipping from side to side in an attempt to put eyes on the hunter. "Don't fucking do this! I'll fucking see you dead if you fucking do this!" Finn couldn't believe that he had resulted to begging, but suddenly the fear was eating him up in a different way. The humiliation of knowing his lover could hear him leaving Finn scarred in a manner that fire could never rival.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Jace Roden

PostSubject: Re: Eye of the Storm.    Thu Jan 22, 2015 6:55 pm

Ouija had let out a soft howl of pain, unable to help himself as the whip came down across his skin. He was breathing heavily, still trying to recover from the pain as Sitka questioned him. He decided that he would rather just let the man get it over with than continue giving him reasons to whip him.
"No." His voice was still a bitter growl, though he did not insult the man this time, deciding maybe he had opened his big mouth too many times today.
Jordan had used his arms, which were chained up above his head, to cover his ears, pressing his biceps tight against his ears to avoid having to hear his son violated. It didn't work completely though. His eyes were clenched shut, though they were welling with tears. He could only shake his head at his lover, praying silently that Dylan was on his way and would not fail them.

"You will not see me dead because you will all be dead once we find out where the girl is." Shiloh hummed softly as he decided the metal was hot enough. He unzipped his own pants, letting them fall to his knees before he tugged his stirring arousal out through the hole in his boxers. He approached Finn like this, one hand around his erection and the other holding the tongs that held the branding metal. "Well, I might let you live actually. I might keep you. And all of my belongings have the mark of the hunter. I need to mark you before you belong to me." He leaned forward and trailed the tip of his leaking member up and down the boy's cheeks before without warning, he roughly pressed the metal, now colored a bright blue it was so hot, into the flesh of Finn's upper back. He held it there, scalding the boy's skin and leaving his mark behind.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Chandler Riggs

PostSubject: Re: Eye of the Storm.    Thu Jan 22, 2015 7:32 pm

"That all changes  today."  Sitka  spoke while roughly  prodding  at Ouija's  entrance  with the handle  of his whip, staring with strange  fascination as the leather forcefully penetrated the boy. "Tight. Pink." The  Indian  noted, almost  as though  he were complimenting the boy. "You will bring  Sitka  much pleasure."
Chandler  snarled  from the other  room, his  voice  bouncing  off the walls. "And Chandler  will fucking  bring  Sitka much pain if he doesn't  get the fuck off!" The  man could  only  imagine what  was being done to his baby, how Ouija was being  degraded.

The hurt was so intense that Finn forgot  his name, vision  leaving  him as the searing pain blossomed on his back. He had been too preoccupied to notice what the man had been planning, distracted by the feeling of  Shiloh's member on him. His mates name seemed to be the only word he could process, the burning  poker having stolen away his breath, leaving  him hopeless and writhing, pleading  for the hunter to stop.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Jace Roden

PostSubject: Re: Eye of the Storm.    Thu Jan 22, 2015 7:49 pm

Ouija grimaced, hissing softly as the whip handle was roughly shoved inside of him. It was only slightly painful, but he knew Sitka would be much bigger and this only caused him to be more anxious about what was to come.
"Yeah, alright." He murmured softly, closing his eyes and bracing himself. "Take it easy, alright?" He sighed. He had stopped struggling, accepting the fact that there was no avoiding this, he was going to lose his virginity right here and he better just suck it up and deal with it. He wouldn't beg, no matter what.

At hearing his mate in so much pain, begging and crying out for him, Jesse let out another howl so loud it shook the building.
"DEAD!" He was so consumed with rage and panic that at first, only this part of his sentence came out. "You're fucking dead!" He roared and Shiloh knew the words were meant for him. He writhed against his restraints, smashing his head off of the wall behind him in his struggle. He dared one of the hunters to come and try and take him back there next. He knew right now if they would just let him go for a second he could overpower them. His eyes were glowing scarlet, his lips bleeding because he had bitten his own lip while snapping his jaws viciously. He was currently trying to get enough leverage to bite at the restraints on his own wrists. He would have sawed his damn hands off right now if it would allow him to save his lover. He had forgotten about anyone else around him, only registering the sound of Finn's pain.

Shiloh removed the metal after a moment, examining the mark it had left to make sure it was good enough before he glanced down to the piece of metal. He noticed it was still hot enough and so he pressed it down again, harder, this time on Finn's ass, his other hand moving to spread the boy's cheeks apart so he could penetrate him. While Sitka liked to take his time, Shiloh preferred it fast, wanting to cause as much pain as possible, wanting to completely dominate the person beneath him.

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Chandler Riggs

PostSubject: Re: Eye of the Storm.    Thu Jan 22, 2015 9:14 pm

"Sitka already tried taking it easy. The colored one refused." The hunter had by now worked the handle so far into Ouija that he was reaching the hilt with every thrust of his hand. "But Sitka likes that you are not fighting. Moan for Sitka and he may reconsider." The Indian slowed his movements, almost teasing as he slid the leather in and out if the boy. "Sitka wants you to mean it."

Chandler could only scowl at the alpha, knocking his head back against the wall in an attempt to break his connection with Ouija, his chest burning as he intercepted every one of the boys thoughts. The man had to wonder if he had died, If this was really the hell he had been promised, so much worse than any fire or brimstone he could imagine. The thought elicited a heavy sob from Chandler, the man doubling over and hiding his face in his knees. There was nothing he could do to block the sound out, his hands bound behind his back. "Fuck, not my baby."

"Stop!" Finn was thrashing around, his head knocking into the table as he was penetrated. He hadn't been prepared for how degrading it would feel, having someone steal away a peice of him he could never get back. The sounds that left him, What had began as hateful profanities dying out to desperate cries of gibberish. Finn couldn't remember how to accurately form words, his mind consumed with the knowledge that he was helplessly spread out, completely vulnerable to this stranger moving inside of him. He desperately needed Jesse, but the sound of the mans anguish in the other room promised that his lover was just as helpless as he was.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Jace Roden

PostSubject: Re: Eye of the Storm.    Thu Jan 22, 2015 9:38 pm

Instead of moans, soft grunts of pain were occasionally slipping past Ouija's lips. The hard handle of the whip was much more unforgiving than an erection and Ouija felt as it jarring his insides, almost afraid it would take them with it each time it was removed. At Sitka telling him to moan, he wanted to snap at the man, but he knew that wasn't wise. So he clenched his eyes shut and he attempted to moan, though knowing it sounded terribly forced. Sitka had said he wanted him to mean it.
"I'll moan for you." Ouija spoke to the man, trying to make his voice sound obedient. "But I can't make it real, it's hurting." He informed. Somehow, he still believed he could reason with Sitka. The man wasn't quite as ruthless as Shiloh across the room and for that, Ouija was thankful. "I'll do it though." He reassured. "I just didn't want you to get mad if it didn't sound real." He spoke to the man slowly as if he were a child, not wanting the language barrier to interfere with Sitka understanding what he was trying to say.

"Yes, I think I'll keep you." Shiloh groaned lowly as he rested completely sheathed inside of Finn's tight passage. "Good thing I've branded you, you belong to me now." He grinned as he spoke these words, rolling his hips so that he could make sure Finn was really feeling every inch of him. "I'll chain you to my bed. If you're lucky, you can sleep with me. We can have fun like this every single night, doesn't that sound great?" With this Shiloh began to move. His movements were ruthless, his hips snapping roughly as if he were trying to stab Finn with his erection rather than have sex with him. "I'll take you every night until you learn to appreciate this. But until then, I don't mind the sound of you begging me to stop." He spoke this in the boy's ear, the hot branding metal still pressing deep into the flesh of Finn's ass.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Chandler Riggs

PostSubject: Re: Eye of the Storm.    Thu Jan 22, 2015 10:15 pm

Sitka's hand stilled as he listened to the boy, his grip on the handle loosening as Ouija tried to reason with him. "Sitka likes the tongue of truth." The Indian slipped the handle out of Ouija, allowing it to clatter at the boys feet. He stood a moment, a hand coming to rest on Ouija's bare hip. "Sitka is sorry for speaking in lies. He likes the colored one." He spoke as though it would make up for his actions, other hand moving to guide his pulsating erection to the boys pucker. "Take deep breath." Slowly, the man rocked his hips forward, the head of his member forcing its way through the tight ring of muscle at Ouija's entrance.

Finn had stilled completely as Shiloh spoke, his skin crawling at the feeling of the man inside of him. He had resorted to gripping the table, so hard his nails broke and his knuckles ached. He was wiggling his hips in an attempt to get the poker off of his flesh. Pleading was only making him sound pathetic, probably driving his lover crazy in the next room, so instead the boy had resolved himself to taking it, his eyes wild with fight. As he felt the hunters breath on his ear, he turned his head, jaws snapping for flesh.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Jace Roden

PostSubject: Re: Eye of the Storm.    Thu Jan 22, 2015 11:12 pm

Ouija had just been relaxing as the whip was removed from his passage, only to tense again when he felt Sitka entering him. But the man was being gentle now, at least, he could handle it. He had no clue how this man had just whipped him and was now acting as if he really wanted to make love to him. His head was spinning from all the worry and stress he had felt throughout the day and he did not have time to question Sitka, only being grateful for the man's gentleness. He listened to the man and took a deep breath as he was penetrated, leaning his forehead against the cool wall.

Shiloh reacted quickly to the boy trying to bite him, reaching up with his free hand to strike him across the face, shoving his head down against the table.
"Not a wise move." He informed as he roughly thrust as deep as he could go inside of the boy's passage, grinding his member against Finn's prostate.so hard that it would no longer feel pleasurable. "You are quite beautiful, you know that? Even if you are a stubborn little bitch. You look even better with me inside of you." He grunted as he pulled back and watched himself sliding in and out of the boy.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Piper Pinkman

PostSubject: Re: Eye of the Storm.    Thu Jan 22, 2015 11:48 pm

Sitka continued to take it slow, slipping further and further until he was fully engulfed in the boys passage. It was a tight fit, leaving the Indian breathless as he rested inside the boy, giving Ouija time to adjust. "Sitka likes the colored one."  The man repeated his words from earlier, eyes trailing over the boys many tattoos. "Sitka thinks the colors are beautiful. Strong."  He spoke as though they were old friends, as though he were not violating the boy against his will. 

Finn let out a strangled cry at the pain blossoming from his prostate, his stomach churning with every move Shiloh made inside of him. He had only thought he knew pain, but he had never experienced anything that could rival this, laying with his cheek to the table, legs spread for the stranger moving behind him.  What would the pack say after hearing it? How could Jesse ever look at him the same? 
"I fucking hate you! I hate you so fucking much!"  It was all he could get out, eyes clenched shut in an attempt to block it all out. No matter how he tried though, nothing could take his mind off of the hunter and the way the man was jarring his insides with every trust.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Jace Roden

PostSubject: Re: Eye of the Storm.    Fri Jan 23, 2015 12:23 am

"Thanks." Ouija murmured breathlessly, determined to stay on the man's good side. He was unsure of how this could be pleasurable for anyone. He felt far too full, like nothing was meant to be inside of him like this. "You're pretty fucking big, aren't ya?" He was panting, clutching at the wall, claws scratching against it. He didn't want to know what it would feel like when the man moved. But still, even as his lower half burned, he knew he was lucky to not being in Finn's place.

"Good, your hate fuels me." Shiloh could only chuckle as he worked his hips faster, not slowing when Jesse could be heard calling out.
"Finn! It's going to be okay, I swear!" The man sounded as if he were crying because he was. All he could think to do was reassure Finn, hope his voice could calm the boy. He knew he was at fault for this and he didn't know how he could ever make it up to the boy if they made it out alive. "We're going to get out of here!" He reassured although he didnt know how. He wondered if something had happened to Dylan.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Piper Pinkman

PostSubject: Re: Eye of the Storm.    Fri Jan 23, 2015 1:02 am

Chandler was stricken, his stomach lurching so violently at the thought of his son being penetrated he felt bile rising in the back of his throat. He could hear the boys chains, squeaking with every thrust the hunter made into his only child. The mind reader could do nothing but bawl, unable to look at Jordan knowing that he was failing their family. 
Sitka had began moving, his pace set on slow and even strokes. "Sitka is a satisfying lover, many have told him so."  The hunter responded softly, taking a moment to watch the boys feet dangling just above the ground.  He used his hands to brace Ouija at his hips, swinging the boy away only to pull him back for every thrust, adding friction. "You are satisfying, too. Maybe the colored one isn't such a beast after all."  The Indian knew he was wrong in this situation, but it never stopped his hips from moving.

Finn cringed at the sound of his lovers voice, biting the inside of his cheek in an effort to stop himself from crying out. He hated this, hated that he had come, hated that Jesse had been caught.
Finn hated everything, but nothing quite as much as he hated himself. 
"Fuck you, Jesse!"  The boy snapped, banging his head into the table desperately. He wanted the man to stop crying, didn't like to think Jesse was feeling pity for him. "Go to hell!" Finn glanced over his shoulder, teeth bared in a scowl as he looked at Shiloh. "You too, captain tiny dick, go to fucking hell!" At least talking gave him something to focus on other than the feeling of his insides twisting and lurching against his rib cage.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Jace Roden

PostSubject: Re: Eye of the Storm.    Fri Jan 23, 2015 1:50 am

"I think that was a compliment so thanks." Ouija chuckled, hoping to lighten the situation for himself, maybe make himself less sick in the stomach. It was painful still, being he had been a virgin and he'd received no preparation other than the rough handle of the whip, but his high pain tolerance was coming in handy. Still though, he had not expected it to start feeling... well, almost good. He spread his legs a bit wider for the man, hoping if he had more room the bit of pain that was still there might fade.

Jesse swore he could feel his heart shatter as Finn shouted at him. Normally, he took Finn's yelling and curses in stride. But this was different. This could quite possibly be the last thing the boy ever said to him if Dylan did not get here soon. He had been lucky the hunters had not killed him yet, not put a bullet straight through his head. He went silent now, allowing himself to cry, not because Finn had yelled at him but because the boy was being raped, facing his worst fears in there, and he had not stopped it. He deserved Finn's hate.

Shiloh ran his hand down the boy's side, caressing his way down Finn's body as he thrust harder, ignoring Finn's insults. He could tell already that the way to get to Finn was not to indulge his bitching, but to let him sit there in silence and suffer. He was approaching his release but he did not want to stop just yet, wishing he could last longer, make the boy beg again. It was the screaming that truly got him off. He looked back towards the weapons wall, debating on what he could use to extend the pain before he finished.

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Piper Pinkman

PostSubject: Re: Eye of the Storm.    Fri Jan 23, 2015 2:07 am

Sitka was so surprised by the boys compliance that he paused, for a moment simply stroking Ouija's hips. "Colored one...." The Indian began moving again, rocking himself forward enough to drop his mouth onto the back of the boys neck.  It wasn't a kiss, yet he wasnt biting the boy either.  Sitka wasn't sure what to make of it, Ouija simply continued to make him feel strange. "Sitka wont let you be killed." 

Chandler had began knocking his head off the wall, skin crawling at the thoughts he was intercepting. He had never imagined a hell like this, having to sit helplessly and listen while his son was succumbing to a rapist. When Ouija had been born, Chandler swore on his life that he would protect the boy, not matter what.  Losing another child simply wasn't an option.  But here he was, listening as he lost the innocence of his child.

Shiloh was right, nothing bothered Finn like the deafening silence, leaving him alone with his agony. The boy almost wished Jesse would start talking again, anything better than simply feeling Shiloh as he moved. 
Jesse.
He was already being consumed by guilt, knowing that Jesse was probably in shambles.  He had been too caught up in his own pain to consider his lovers, and now he was regretting it. And what if Shiloh were to go further? What if he died before he ever got to apologize to Jesse?
Finn squeezed his eyes shut, picturing his lovers face in an attempt to block Shiloh out. "I fucking love you, shit face!" The boy grit out, not wanting the hunter to think him any weaker than he already did. "Fucking love you."
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Jace Roden

PostSubject: Re: Eye of the Storm.    Fri Jan 23, 2015 2:33 am

Ouija did not respond for a moment, realizing that Sitka was not hurting him anymore. It was a completely new feeling to him and before he could stop it, a soft moan had passed his lips. He clamped his lips shut immediately, wondering what his father would think if he heard it. This man was raping him, taking his virginity by force and he was... enjoying it? What kind of sicko was he? He was slightly disgusted with himself but he was too relieved that the pain was gone to linger on it for long.
He took in the feeling of Sitka's lips on his neck and he was also quite confused as to what the man was doing, but he could tell it was supposed to be a sweet gesture and so, even though he knew he'd feel even more sickened with himself later, he pushed back against Sitka, deciding he was going to let himself enjoy his first time being penetrated.

Jesse wondered if the boy was speaking to him, his head immediately perking up at the thought. He tuned in to Finn's emotions, something he had been avoiding until now, sensing the guilt among the pain and fear and disgust and everything else flowing through the boy. He determined that this meant Finn felt bad for snapping at him and so he responded to the boy's words.
"I love you too!" He yelled so he could be heard but his voice sounded utterly defeated. He had failed Finn and the entire pack. "It's almost over." He assured the boy, able to smell Shiloh nearing the edge.

Shiloh however, had suddenly pulled out, quickly pumping his member with one hand as the other moved to retrieve things from the weapons table. He reheated his branding metal before reapproaching the boy, this time walking to the other side of the table so he was level with Finn's face. He tilted Finn's head upwards and roughly pressed the heated piece of metal against his throat this time, branding him as his other hand jerked him to his release, doing so all over the boy's face though keeping far enough away that the boy couldn't reach him.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Piper Pinkman

PostSubject: Re: Eye of the Storm.    Fri Jan 23, 2015 2:59 am

Chandler's eye twitched at the noise Ouija made, doubling over and pounding his forehead into the ground. The sound of his son's moan forever would be etched into his mind, playing over and over again. It was almost just as bad as hearing the boy in pain, knowing the hunter had enough power over Ouija to fool the boy into thinking he actually liked what was happening to him. "Mother fucking bastard."  The man choked out, biting his tongue in an attempt to keep himself from screaming. 

The moan, while striking Chandler down, did wonders at building Sitka up.  The  hunter was quickening his thrusts, letting out a pleasured grunt of his own to let the boy know that he, too, was enjoying their coupling. "Sitka thanks you."  The Indian panted out, his cheek resting against Ouija's shoulder as he moved in and out of the boy. He had never permitted himself to feel so comfortable, especially in the presence of one of the beasts he was sworn to kill. "The colored one feels so good."  Sitka was breathless, throwing his head back at the white hot pleasure coursing through him.  He knew by the coiling in his stomach that it wouldnt  be long before he finished, but he wanted to draw this out as much as possible, keep Ouija with him as long as he could. 

Finn had been relieved when Shiloh pulled out, his entire body collapsing onto the table in his exhaustion. The boy never expected him to bring the poker back, but a terrified scream left him at the site of it, cut off when Shiloh applied the scorching metal to his throat. Finn didn't even register that the man had ejaculated on his face, the pain so demanding that it stole his consciousness away for a moment. When he regained awareness though, the first thing Finn noted was the sticky ribbons coating his face.  It was a lot blow, hard enough to bring tears into the boys eyes, his face hot with shame.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Jace Roden

PostSubject: Re: Eye of the Storm.    Fri Jan 23, 2015 3:15 am

While Sitka was on the verge of release, Ouija was only just getting started, finally letting go of the nerves and forgetting that everyone was listening to him. He had forgotten this was supposed to be rape and instead he was groaning in pleasure, feeling Sitka prodding at his prostate. He found that he was rocking back on the man's thick erection, helping it find its way even deeper inside of him.
"Shit, you're fucking good." Sitka was obviously experienced. He knew how to move, just how to angle himself inside of Ouija's passage and for this, Ouija was thankful. However, the mindreader wanted to die of embarrassment as he heard the waver in his voice from pleasure. This snapped him back to reality and he remembered he was being listened to by everyone, but especially his father. He couldn't imagine looking the man in the eye.

"You were good, satisfying." Shiloh was grinning as he returned the tongs and metal to the wall, tucking himself back into his boxers and slipping his pants back on. "Your pretty little body belongs to me now, don't forget it." He tapped a finger against the fresh wound on the boy's throat as a reminder, winking down at him. "And you look even better with my cum on your face. I bet your boyfriend will love to see that." He chuckled softly.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Piper Pinkman

PostSubject: Re: Eye of the Storm.    Fri Jan 23, 2015 3:28 am

"Of course, Sitka promised the colored one he would be."  The indian wore a broad smile, his arms moving to wind around the boys waist, holding Ouija close to his chest as he penetrated the boy.  He found he craved the contact, wanted to be as close as possible to Ouija while the boy was still willing and sharing in his pleasure. "Don't stop. Sitka likes to hear you."  The man urged almost tenderly, his lips brushing Ouija's ear as he spoke, breath hot on the boys neck. 

Finn's jaw became slack, the redness reaching the tips of his ears as the mans words settled over him. "I don't fucking belong to you, mother fucker, I don't belong to anyone!" The aspect of facing Jesse and the pack with his face coated in semen cutting him off. The thought was sickening, his stomach twisting with disgust as he noted that the mans release was still warm against his skin. He didn't think he could bare it if Shiloh left it there to sit and dry, he would completely lose his mind.
"Wipe it off."  His voice was low and quivering with shame. "Fucking...Please."
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Jace Roden

PostSubject: Re: Eye of the Storm.    Fri Jan 23, 2015 3:45 am

Ouija almost couldn't believe that this almost felt like normal sex... and it was some of the best he'd ever had. His toes were curling as they dangled a few inches off the ground. He knew this was supposed to be rape, he wasn't supposed to be enjoying himself, but with Sitka nudging his prostate with every thrust, he couldn't help himself. He found that hearing the Native American's voice in his ear, breath on his neck, was turning him on to no end.
"Please, I need you deeper." He was panting, out of breath from all of the pleasure although he was still moaning for more. He roughly shoved his hips backwards onto Sitka's hard member, grinding down on it as he cried out. He had given in completely to the pleasure, wondering how he could feel so safe in this hunter's arms. "Sitka." He groaned as he laid back. "Harder." He wanted to release but then again, he wanted this to keep going, never wanted to have to face real life again.

Shiloh was grinning brightly as Finn pleaded with him. This was what he lived for, having someone completely at his mercy.
"And what exactly are you going to do for me, Finn? Why should I give a fuck what you want?" He cocked his head to the side, finger still playing with Finn's burn.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Eye of the Storm.    

Back to top Go down

Eye of the Storm.
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 3 of 8Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next