Our site
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I don't know!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Eye of the Storm.

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next
AuthorMessage
Piper Pinkman

Piper Pinkman

Eye of the Storm.  - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Eye of the Storm.    Eye of the Storm.  - Page 4 EmptyFri Jan 23, 2015 3:57 am

"Sitka can be deeper, harder."  The man promised, one hand moving to spread the boys cheeks while the other went to Ouija's hip, slamming the boy back into his member, driving him deeper and deeper. "Anything the Colored one wants, Sitka can be that." He had never cared about getting the girl back, only picking Ouija out to have this time with the boy, and all the leisure of touching him. "Sitka likes when you say his name, do it again."  The hunter urged as he snapped his hips forward, erection stabbing at the boys prostate with every thrust.  It was an effort to keep himself from releasing, but he couldnt stop without hearing the boy say his name, at least one last time. 

Chandler couldn't help himself, the sounds of Ouija calling the hunters name enough to have the mind reader gagging, throwing bile up onto the floor around him.  He was dizzy afterwards, swaying and only supported by his restraints. Chandler couldn't begin to imagine what was going through his sons mind to make him do such a thing, and the man didn't want to find out, slamming his head back against the wall repeatedly in an attempt to block it all out.  

"What fucking more could your bitch ass want from me? Haven't you already taken e-fucking-nough?" The boy snapped at Shiloh, a scowl marring his features.  He was resisting the urge to grimace every time the man touched him, trying to hold onto whatever little pride he could salvage. "Just fucking do it, you owe me, mother fucker!"  Despite knowing it wasn't helping his case, that never stopped Finn from lashing out, his jaws snapping hatefully as he addressed the man. "Fucking coward."
Back to top Go down
Jace Roden

Jace Roden

PostSubject: Re: Eye of the Storm.    Eye of the Storm.  - Page 4 EmptyFri Jan 23, 2015 8:33 am

Ouija was too far gone to worry about who was listening now. All he could hear and feel was Sitka and he did as the man said.
"Sitka!" It was spoken in a low moan this time as Ouija swayed his hips. He could tell now that the man was close to the edge and he himself still had a while to go. He worried he might anger the man though and so he spoke to him. "Can you touch me?" He referred of course to his aching member in between his legs. He knew he'd lost all his dignity the moment he said it. It could hardly be considered rape anymore, he was asking the man for more, participating in it. "I need you to touch me, Sitka." He groaned out, breathing heavy as he finally felt his stomach warming.

Jordan, who'd been humming quite loudly in an attempt to block out his son's noises as he covered his ears, couldn't help but notice his lover gagging up bile.
"Chandler." He whispered, watching as the man bashed his head against the wall. "It'll be okay." He had to make it be okay if they made it out of here. "A-at least he's not hurting." He swallowed hard as he looked down at his lover, tear tracks fresh on his own cheeks.

"Wrong answer." It was all Shiloh said, wearing a pleased smile. "Why would I do something for you when you've done nothing but be a little stubborn bitch?" He clicked his tongue as if he were scolding Finn. "My release stays, you get no clothes, everyone gets to see exactly what we've done just now." He informed as he begin to unchain the boy's arms, holding them tight in his grip as he stood him upright.
Back to top Go down
Piper Pinkman

Piper Pinkman

PostSubject: Re: Eye of the Storm.    Eye of the Storm.  - Page 4 EmptyFri Jan 23, 2015 5:07 pm

Sitka  help but groan himself, the sound of the boy crying  his name going straight to his groin. "Sitka would like to touch the Colored one."  The hunter  panted, one of his hands moving to wrap around  Ouija's  front, fingers  curling tightly on the boys erection. He pumped his hand in time with his thrusts, continuing  like this until he gave a single  grunt of warning, spurting his release deep inside Ouija. The hunter never stopped  moving though, working his hips until  he was  spent  entirely, filling the boy until Ouija was full, semen  over flowing to the point of dripping  down the  young werewolfs leg.
"Sitka is satisfied." The man panted finally, slipping  himself  out of Ouija, shuddering at the sound he made leaving the boy.  "Sitka  will make sure the colored one is protected." He promised  as he reached to undo the boys binds, arms wrapping  tightly  around Ouija  to keep the boy up right. "Does the colored one desire dress?" Sitka spoke softly, tender as though Ouija was his lover instead of his captive.

"It wont  fucking  be okay though  tenderfoot!"  Chandler  had tears sliding  down his cheeks, bottom lip tucked tightly  enough between his teeth to draw blood. "I was supposed to get  him out of this! I  was supposed to fucking  save you! Im his daddy for fucks sake! He depended  on me and I failed! " Chandler hung his head, unable to  look at his mate while listening to his son being violated next door. "And I  don't  know  what the fuck  is happening in there but shit  Jordan! It can't  be good!  Look at Sterling!"  He couldn't  imagine  his child  enjoying  anything  that involved such an evil  bastard. "That  bitch is probably  playing  fucking  head games with my baby and im not fucking  able to  make it stop!"

Finn's  legs  immediately gave  out, unable to  hold his weight  after the the abuse he had suffered. The boy was held up  by Shiloh's  grip on his arm, his fingers fastening onto the hunters shirt in an attempt to keep himself up right. Finn took this moment  to try and wipe his face on the Shiloh's shirt.  He wanted to  smear away  whatever he could before he was confronted with the pack, and worse, Jesse. "You have a fucking baby dick. I  don't give a fuck about any of the shit you say. " Finn  was resorting to insults, unable to keep quiet and refusing to beg anymore. "And  neither does the rest of those pack fuckers in there. Eat shit and die, pig."
Back to top Go down
Jace Roden

Jace Roden

PostSubject: Re: Eye of the Storm.    Eye of the Storm.  - Page 4 EmptyFri Jan 23, 2015 6:27 pm

Ouija himself had let out a loud groan of pleasure as he reached his climax, release spurting onto the wall in front of him. He was still panting when Sitka pulled out, finding it felt weird to once again be so empty. He shuddered at the feel of Sitka's cum seeping from his currently gaping entrance, leaning against the man for support, his head on the hunter's shoulder. "Yeah, I'd like some clothes, you cut mine up." He nodded, eyeing the remains of his clothing on the floor.

"Chandler..." Jordan shook his head, aching to reach out and touch his lover, comfort him. "It's not your fault. I'm just as at fault as you are." He was the one who had allowed his son to come with them in the first place. He knew the boy should have stayed home. "I can smell him... he doesn't smell in pain anymore." He reassured Chandler. "I know that doesn't make it easier to listen but at least he's... okay." He nodded slowly, trying to calm himself just as much as his lover.

Shiloh took the boy by his hair and yanked him back to stop him from wiping anymore of his release away.
"Come on, time to face the rest of your little friends." He smiled as he heaved the boy up and threw him over his shoulder. Unlike Sitka to Ouija, he did not offer the boy his clothes back, instead carrying him back out to the other room before sitting him on the floor with the other humans and restraining him.
At the sight of Shiloh, Jesse was off again, growling furiously, eyes glowing scarlet as he tried to get at the man. Shiloh only laughed, leaning against the wall for a moment simply to watch the suffering they had caused so far.
Zach, on the floor beside his friend, looked over at him and felt his own stomach twist with worry for the boy. He knew how Finn was around fire and even more, how humiliated the boy must be to have been raped while his lover watched. He also caught sight of the branded mark on the boy's throat. But he knew he would only humiliate the boy more if he babied him and made a big deal of it.
"You alright?" He spoke gently so no one else would hear, and didn't show his worry for one of his best friends.
Back to top Go down
Piper Pinkman

Piper Pinkman

PostSubject: Re: Eye of the Storm.    Eye of the Storm.  - Page 4 EmptyFri Jan 23, 2015 7:10 pm

Sitka carried Ouija over to the table, sitting the boy down so he could remove his shirt. "Sitka wants you to have it, colored one. Exchange for being good beast." The hunter slipped it over the werewolfs head, making sure it was large enough to at least keep the boy warm. "Thank you." The man spoke gently, wrapping Ouija back up in his arms and carrying the boy back out to the holding room, where he locked the boy back in his chains.

If looks could kill, Sitka would be dead with the way Chandler was glaring him down. "Hey mother fucker, look at me. Know that ill be the one who kills you." The man snarled in his disgust, unable to lay eyes on his child.
Sitka was ignoring the mind reader though, picking through the people in an attempt to decipher who Ouija had told him about. It was easy to pick Jace out, the hunter noticing how all of the large wolfs attention was on the boy. And not only that, the other colored human was also giving the boy worried glances, fingers twitching as though he had the urge to reach out for him.
"Sitka chooses you." The man spoke as he approached Jace, his voice nearly drown out by the sound of Roman's snapping jaws.
"Ayyy man! Come on, ill go my ass back with you. Don't take him." Piper was yelling to be heard over the boys father, his movements frantic as he fought against his chains.
"No," The hunter took Jace from the wall, quickly binding the boys hands behind his back. "Sitka wants the important one, the boy of love." He roughly forced Jace back against the wall, taking a moment to look back and lock gazes with Roman and Piper, teasing them before jerking Jace's head back and forcing the boy to kiss him, other hand wrapped tight around his throat.
The cry that left Roman was purely animal, the smell of burning flesh filling the room as the large wolf burned himself against the electric restraints.
Piper could only stare, feeling his heart collapsed into his stomach. Jace was his ride or die, his in every aspect. No one but him had ever laid hands on the boy.
Until now.

" 'M Fucking fine. Piss off." Finn didn't want anyone looking at him, the cool air on his skin and the cold unforgiving concrete reminding him that he was still completely exposed. What if Zach was looking at him and noticed the released smeared and spattered over his face? Or the marking scorched into his throat? The thought made him dizzy with shame, enough that he doubled himself over in an attempt to hide his face completely in his knees. He couldn't let anyone see him like this, especially Zach or Jesse. Finn would never live it down.
Back to top Go down
Jace Roden

Jace Roden

PostSubject: Re: Eye of the Storm.    Eye of the Storm.  - Page 4 EmptyFri Jan 23, 2015 7:40 pm

Jace struggled as the man's lips roughly covered his own, the tight hand around his throat making him run out of breath faster.
"I'm sorry!" He called out against Sitka's lips, the words meant for his lover as he could smell the boy's disappointment. He was terrified of what would happen afterwards even more than he was of being raped. What if Piper no longer wanted him?
He leaned away from the kiss but Sitka was still far too close. He was stuck against the hard wall as Sitka roughly kissed him, the man's scent overwhelming. He smelled of burning sage and rain, like the outdoors in general. It wasn't a bad scent but it was enough to make Jace sick now because it was not the familiar aroma of marijuana and cinnamon coffee.

Ouija had entered the room with a faked sly smirk on his face, as if he was rubbing it in that they were all going to get tortured and he had gotten laid. Truly, he was embarrassed, but he knew showing it would only make him more of a joke. However, as he noticed his father refusing to look in his direction, his face fell. He only hoped the man wasn't angry or disgusted with him for allowing himself to be fucked like that. He attempted to get a hold on the man's thoughts, stomach churning already with nerves.

Shiloh meanwhile was scanning the room, determining that Sitka had Jace, Roman, and Piper all handled. His eyes settled on the remaining humans.
"I've decided the humans are much more fun." He smirked as he looked them over. "I wonder who this one belongs to." He hummed as he approached Apollo and sure enough, he got his answer, Justin letting out a soft cry. "Oh, the twin." He nodded. "This will be fun. I saw Sitka had fun with your brother's mate earlier. He knelt down to untie Apollo before throwing him over his shoulder like he had Finn and exiting the room, ignoring Justin's screams of his mate's name.
Back to top Go down
Piper Pinkman

Piper Pinkman

PostSubject: Re: Eye of the Storm.    Eye of the Storm.  - Page 4 EmptyFri Jan 23, 2015 8:06 pm

"Sitka will make you very sorry." The Indian murmured into the boys ear, throwing Jace over his shoulder as he made his way out of the room. Piper was still struggling to reach for his lover, tears pricking his eyes as he watched the boy disappear with Sitka. "Just remember that I love you, Jace Daniel! I love you! " The man collapsed then, rolling onto his back as he listened to the rattling of Jace being strapped down in the next room.

Chandler could only give a weak groan as he felt his son trying to reach him. How could he look at the boy after what had happened? What was he to say?
"Im glad....you're safe." The man's voice was strained, his face drawn in anguish. "Im sorry I let that bastard get at you."

Apollo had began scrambling backwards as soon as Shiloh laid eyes on him, his eyes frantically searching for his lover, the mans name a squeal of panic as the hunter picked him up. "Justin no! Please! Daddy don't let him take me!" Apollo was struggling against Shiloh, eyes even flickering to Jesse for help before he realized it was useless, the closing door cutting away any hope he had left.
Back to top Go down
Jace Roden

Jace Roden

PostSubject: Re: Eye of the Storm.    Eye of the Storm.  - Page 4 EmptyFri Jan 23, 2015 8:27 pm

Jace took deep breaths to calm himself as he was chained up once again, trying not to think of Piper's heartbroken face.
"I didn't do anything." He informed Sitka as he hesitantly watched the man, hoping that maybe he would take it easy on him if he didn't argue, like Ouija.

"I'm fine." Ouija informed. "Really. But I'm..." There was a long pause, Ouija not sure if he wanted to say it in front of everyone. "I'm sorry for letting it happen." He was sorry for enjoying it, sorry that he'd actually been craving the hunter's touch. There was nothing he could have done to stop it, he knew, but he should have been fighting it, not embracing it...

While the others got angry while their lovers were tortured, Justin was already sobbing, kicking his feet against the wall behind him furiously as if he could break it down and set himself free.
He had already been terrified but when Apollo called out for him, begged him for help, and he couldn't save him, it broke him down.
"Bring him back!" He roared, though even he knew he did not sound as threatening as Jesse or Roman while sobbing hopelessly.

Shiloh ignored him, treating Apollo differently than the others since Sitka was not using the table. He chained the boy to this instead, making him lay spread out with his arms and legs spread wide apart as he contemplated what he could do. He was considering screwing this one too, honestly. He was gorgeous, but he was satisfied from Finn, at least for now.
Back to top Go down
Chandler Riggs

Chandler Riggs

PostSubject: Re: Eye of the Storm.    Eye of the Storm.  - Page 4 EmptyFri Jan 23, 2015 8:55 pm

"Sitka does not remember asking any questions." The indian had taken Jace over to a chair, bending the boy over the back of it while locking his hands in the restraints at the arms. "The large beast is a threat. My colored one has told me that the direct way to his heart is you, cherished one." The man was gazing back at their wall of toys, his expression bored as he considered what he wanted to do. Ouija had said the best thing to do would be violate the boy, but while Jace was beautiful, he simply didn't evoke the same feelings of lust his colored one did. A smile twisted Sitka's lips as the mans eyes found his whip, laying in the same place he had left it, still wet after the time spent inside of Ouija. "Sitka wants to whip you." The hunter stated as he moved to take the leather whip in hand, groin twitching as he remembered what it looked like moving in and out of Ouija.

"You'd better not fucking touch him!" Blood and spit alike left the werewolfs mouth as he snarled, jaws clanking together so hard that it left him with a headache. "I swear that if you make my baby hurt! " The man couldn't even bring himself to finish his threat, a chest wracking sob tearing through him.
Piper was on his knees, head bowed and lips moving it what looked to be prayer. It was the only thing he could think to do, tears streaking his cheeks as he pleaded for his lovers safety, his innocence.

Jason spared a glance over at his brother, having been so consumed in Sterling that he didn't even notice Apollo was gone until the boy could be hear pleading in the other room.
"Justin, just take a deep breath. There's nothing you can do, believe me." If there had been anything possible he could do to save Sterling, he would have already done it.

Apollo had his eyes clenched shut, teeth bared in terror. "Look, please let me go.R-Really, I promise that I don't know anything. Please." He had already seen what the hunter was capable of, his insides twisting with despair. He couldn't believe he was even in this situation, Apollo had always thought of the pack as invincible, especially his lover. "Justin! Im scared!"
Back to top Go down
Jace Roden

Jace Roden

PostSubject: Re: Eye of the Storm.    Eye of the Storm.  - Page 4 EmptyFri Jan 23, 2015 9:29 pm

Jace swallowed hard, trembling so hard the chair was shaking underneath of him. He shook his head furiously at Sitka, trying to block out the sounds of his father and his lover. "P-please no. Don't whip me. I don't know anything, neither does my daddy, please." He continued to shake his head, craning his neck around so he could look back at the hunter behind him.

"Well Sterling wasn't screaming for you!" Justin didn't mean to snap at his brother but he couldn't help it, slamming back against the wall in frustration. Apollo was yelling for him, begging for help, and he could do nothing. "Baby, whatever he does, it's going to be okay! I-I'm here, alright?! God, I'm sorry, but I'm here! It'll be okay." He repeated, shaking lightly back and forth as he tried to keep himself calm so he could be strong for Apollo.

Shiloh simply watched the boy, considering what he could do to him. He looked quite beautiful so helpless, stretched out for Shiloh and just waiting to be touched, hurt.
"You're lucky I've already been satisfied for now." He informed Apollo as he circled around the table like a predator ready to attack. "Although if we take long enough, you are so tempting I might have my way with you too." He hummed as he thought this over. He began to undress the boy, using Sitka's knife to slice the clothing off of him. Once Apollo was completely bare, he was about to go grab something from the wall when he felt the need to relieve himself.
He decided this could be a nice start to their fun together and he unzipped his jeans once more, slipping his cock out through the hole and approaching Apollo, climbing atop of the boy spread out on the table. "Open wide." He grinned, a hand reaching out to grab Apollo's chin tightly and pry his mouth open before he began to piss all over the boy, making sure a good bit got into the boy's mouth. He had a feeling about Apollo, he seemed like the type who hurting physically would be too easy to do. Instead, he wanted to degrade Apollo, dehumanize him, make him feel like nothing.
Back to top Go down
Chandler Riggs

Chandler Riggs

PostSubject: Re: Eye of the Storm.    Eye of the Storm.  - Page 4 EmptyFri Jan 23, 2015 10:12 pm

"That may be so. But your father is a threat to hunters every where, and you are the quickest way to his heart." The man cracked the whip in the air beside Jace's face, the leather still managing to graze and slice the boys cheek. "Plus, Sitka saw how the other colored one looled at you. The hurt in his face pleased Sitka, he craves more."
The hunter would never realize just how hurt Piper would be though, having the most precious thing he owned stolen away from him, defiled before his very eyes. The man could be heard bawling from the next room, his sobs growing more heart wrenching with every terrified sound his lover made. Roman was still fighting against his restraints, determined to stop Sitka before he caused Jace anymore pain. The smell of his burning flesh had already made its way into the room with them, bringing a pleased smile from Sitka and urging the man to strike the whip again, landing this time across Jace's lower back.

Jason had to take a deep breath in order to calm himself, knowing that it was raw panic causing his brother to lash out. "Apollo is strong, Justin. He's going to be fine. " The words sounded hollow leaving his mouth, Jason knowing that they held no truth. Apollo was fragile, made even more so by being a human.

Apollo had always held himself in high standards, knowing that if he didn't no one would. But his confidence had been worn down through the years of laying in different beds, being dumped by Jesse. And now? This man had him spread out helplessly, his heart jumping into his throat every time the man circled him. Going in, his worst fear had been the hunter touching him as he did Finn, fucking him infront of his lover. The boy had been so consumed with his fear that he never considered what Shiloh was actually doing, completely taken by surprised when the man took him by his chin and began urinating in his mouth, drenching his face and hair as well. His immediate reaction was to begin gagging, his head banging back against the table as he tried to move out of Shiloh's line of fire. It was too late though, the mans piss stinging his eyes and filling his mouth, being shot from his nose as he choked. Apollo couldn't begin to grasp what was happening, how degraded he felt with Shiloh's piss staining his skin. It would have been more merciful to simply rape him and get it out of the way, or kill him and end everything completely. Any of that would be better than what he was feeling now.
Back to top Go down
Jace Roden

Jace Roden

PostSubject: Re: Eye of the Storm.    Eye of the Storm.  - Page 4 EmptyFri Jan 23, 2015 10:34 pm

"You're fucking sick!" Jace spat out as tears pricked his eyes, the pain of the whip causing his entire back to sting. "You're worse than any of us." He shook his head, shoulders shaking as he tried to stay strong for his father and lover. But nothing was worse than hearing Piper sobbing in the other room. It pained him more than the whip ever could. "Piper is human, he doesn't deserve this." He informed Sitka, voice softer.

"Now that that is taken care of." Shiloh got back to his feet, though he stripped the rest of the way, taking his pants and boxers off completely. He watched Apollo sputter and choke for a moment, soft smirk on his face. He circled the boy once more before stopping when he stood to the side of the table, near the boy's ass. He reached in between Apollo's thighs, lifting his hips up slightly to examine his entrance. He moved a single finger over the boy's pink pucker, dipping inside slowly, passing the ring of muscle. "Hmm, you've had many lovers, haven't you?" He arched an eyebrow, finger still deep inside of the boy as he spoke. Apollo was not particularly loose but Shiloh found he could tell that this particular human had had many sexual partners. He was not as tight as Finn and he knew if he raped the boy, his walls would not hug him as nicely. He was already forming a plan in his mind, thinking of how he could mess with the boy on the table in front of him.

Back to top Go down
Piper Pinkman

Piper Pinkman

PostSubject: Re: Eye of the Storm.    Eye of the Storm.  - Page 4 EmptySat Jan 24, 2015 12:00 am

The smile dropped from Sitka's face, replaced with a scowl of irritation. "The human is a traitor. He deserves to hurt just as much as any of you beasts do, in fact." The hunter glanced back to the door, a hand moving to stroke his chin as he considered his next move. Jace obviously cared for the human to be thinking of him at a time like this, and the humans calls of distress were so loud he could hear them from the other room. "Sitka thinks the one called Piper should be punished, too. He loves a werewolf? Chooses them over his own kind? Maybe he should see what comes of this sin." The Indian smacked Jace on his ass, promising the boy he would return before disappearing from the room.
It was obvious who the hunter had come for, his eyes zoning in on Piper as soon as he opened the door. Wordlessly he forced the man up, deciding to leave his binds being Piper was already putting up a fight. He brought the man back into the interrogation room, ignoring his pleas for Jace's freedom and instead pulling a chair up directly in front of the boy and strapping Piper into it.
"You will learn today, what it is to love a beast."

The boy let out pitiful whine of is lovers name, trying desperately to lift himself off of Shiloh's finger.  Apollo could admit, he'd been in some cheap motels and slept with some sleazy men, but nothing had ever made him feel as nasty as he did with Shiloh touching him.  It was as though he couldn't even be considered a human being anymore, this man was rapidly making him feel like garbage. "What's that supposed to mean?"  He snapped at the hunter, eyes watering at the overwhelming stench of urine. "Never fucking mind what it means, stop touching me! You don't deserve to touch me!"  The boy resisted the urge to call for his lover, knowing that Justin was helpless and it would only upset the man further.
Back to top Go down
Jace Roden

Jace Roden

PostSubject: Re: Eye of the Storm.    Eye of the Storm.  - Page 4 EmptySat Jan 24, 2015 12:41 am

As Sitka left and returned with Piper, Jace shook his head furiously, beginning to cry as he saw his lover.
"No, no, no, please, no." He begged as he slumped against the chair he was bent over rather uncomfortably. He then began to pray softly that he would find the strength to endure the pain Sitka was about to put him through without traumatizing Piper as well. "I love you." He whispered, shaking his head at Piper before he took a breath and vowed to calm himself. He had to stay strong for Piper. He then glared at Sitka, snapping at the man hatefully before he paused to think of the consequences his words could have.
"Sure sounded like you were having a lot of fun learning what it is to love a beast a few minutes ago."

"It means that you are dirty." Shiloh informed, moving his finger in a come hither motion inside of the boy's entrance for no other purpose than simply because the boy had asked him to stop. "You're no longer pure. And I cannot touch someone who's been so soiled by other men. So we're going to cleanse you now." With a sly grin, he removed his finger, leaving Apollo to wonder what he meant as he disappeared into another room to retrieve the items he needed.
Back to top Go down
Piper Pinkman

Piper Pinkman

PostSubject: Re: Eye of the Storm.    Eye of the Storm.  - Page 4 EmptySat Jan 24, 2015 12:58 am

Piper could only shake his head at the boy, panic forcing his heart into his throat when the hunter moved to take up his whip again.  "Sitka thinks that you are stupid."  The man was moving to circle the boy, his jaw tight with irritation.  He had never liked being talked back to. 
"Jace please! Don't make him angry!" Piper was desperate, kicking his feet in an attempt to gain enough leverage to fight his way out of the chair.  It was no use though, Sitka had him chained down in a way that barely left any room to move, much less escape. "Ayy man!"  Piper's voice was quivering with alarm as Sitka cracked the whip down across Jace's back once more, creating a perfect 'X' above the boys ass. "Please don't fucking do that! Holy shit!"  Piper couldn't bare to see the blood blossoming from the deep lacerations in his lovers back.

Apollo could feel his eyes stinging, the mans words eating away at him. "Im not fucking dirty, my daddy told me so." He boy gasped softly as Shiloh's finger curled inside of him, a low cry of humiliation leaving him. Of course he didn't want the hunter to rape him, he didn't want the man to so much as touch him, but Apollo couldn't deny that Shiloh's words left him aching.  He had always felt that he was nothing more than a common whore, it had almost been enough to stop him from staying with Justin but the werewolf had built him up.  This was different though, this was Shiloh confirming one of his worst fears.  Justin had to be settling for him, if even the rapist thought of him as too tainted to touch.
Back to top Go down
Jace Roden

Jace Roden

PostSubject: Re: Eye of the Storm.    Eye of the Storm.  - Page 4 EmptySat Jan 24, 2015 1:35 am

Jace let out a sharp gasp of pain, clenching his eyes shut as he tried to stop the tears that were dripping down his cheeks slowly.
"I'm sorry!" He exclaimed softly, hoping that Sitka would think it was meant for him. However it was actually to Piper. He was sorry for pissing Sitka off, sorry for allowing the man to see him like this. "I'm sorry, stop, please!" He cried out softly, feeling his skin splitting open.

Shiloh returned a few minutes later, carrying a large jug of water, a glass, and a funnel, along with a bucket containing several more things Apollo could not yet see.
"Alright. Like I said, we're going to cleanse you." He was merely doing it for his own pleasure, to humiliate Apollo. It would not be a fun process either. "First, this." He pulled from the bucket of other items, a much larger than necessary butt plug, moving to spread the boy's cheeks with one hand. He slowly pressed the toy against Apollo's entrance before roughly thrusting it inside and leaving it there. "We need this end blocked." He informed. Apollo would soon see why. He bent down to retrieve his other items, first a clothespin which he used to pinch the boy's nose shut so he would be forced to breathe through his mouth. He then grabbed the funnel and forced it into Apollo's now open mouth, making him breathe through the hole in the object. He picked up the jug of water now to show the boy. "You will be drinking all of this, we are going to wash you inside." It seemed like drinking water might not be such a bad thing to happen but it was an old form of torture Shiloh was quite fond of when it came to humiliating someone. Apollo would have no choice but to continue swallowing the water Shiloh poured into the funnel, no matter how full his stomach became, or else he would drown. It was risky as well because if the boy consumed too much water, his stomach could burst and he would die, ruining Shiloh's fun. But that was part of the reason Shiloh enjoyed it. And just when Apollo felt as if he was about to burst, Shiloh would force him to vomit before repeating the process if he so desired.
Back to top Go down
Piper Pinkman

Piper Pinkman

PostSubject: Re: Eye of the Storm.    Eye of the Storm.  - Page 4 EmptySat Jan 24, 2015 1:54 am

"Fucking stop! Can't you see he's had enough?" Piper snapped hatefully at the man, his tongue bleeding after being caught between his teeth in his panic. 
"Sitka does not wish to hear from you!' The hunter struck Jace again, simply because Piper had asked him not to before abandoning his whip beside the chair, making his way back over to take up one of his favorite knives, taking his time and twirling it between his fingers, making sure Piper saw the glint and knew what it was, knew what he was going to do. 
"Tell Sitka who you belong to."  The hunter approached Jace, trailing the cold tip of the knife down the boys spine. "And remember, if you're wrong, Sitka will be forced to remind you."

Apollo was screaming now, dread filling him completely as he took in everything Shiloh had brought back with him.  The boy was soon cut off though, the funnel making sure he did nothing but struggle to breath, eyes wide as he stared at the hunter. He had no idea what the man could be planning, having never hear of such cruelties in his life. All the boy could do was shake his head, shimmering grey eyes pleading with Shiloh to have mercy on him.
Back to top Go down
Jace Roden

Jace Roden

PostSubject: Re: Eye of the Storm.    Eye of the Storm.  - Page 4 EmptySat Jan 24, 2015 2:05 am

Jace immediately straightened his back as well as he could with the way he was bent over, terrified at the thought of what the man could do with the knife. He knew it would be the smartest idea to just say he belonged to Sitka, keep himself from getting the man even angrier. But somehow, he couldn't force himself to do it, not with Piper right there, looking at him.
"I belong to him." His voice was firm. "Not you." He knew he would regret it but he didn't want to just lay down and let the man talk to him like this.

Shiloh took the jug and filled the glass with water before slowly tipping the contents of the glass down the funnel and into Apollo's throat. He barely paused to make sure the first glass was swallowed before he poured the second and the third, not caring really if the boy actually drowned in the process.
Back to top Go down
Piper Pinkman

Piper Pinkman

PostSubject: Re: Eye of the Storm.    Eye of the Storm.  - Page 4 EmptySat Jan 24, 2015 2:44 am

"No!" Piper interjected, his face falling as Sitka swung the knife down into Jace's upper back, engraving a large 'S' on the boys right shoulder blade, the blood splattering onto Piper's face.  The man was completely lost, proud that Jace was so devoted to him but completely heart broken to see the boy being harmed because of it. And he swore, he would never forget the feeling of having the boys blood on him, how cold he felt despite how warm it was, spattered across his cheek and chin.  "Jace, shawty! Please just do what he says."  The man was pleading, his bottom lip quivering as he watched the blood build to a point on the boys shoulder, trickling in a narrow path down Jace's side. 
"Yes, Jace, baby,"  The words sounded mangled coming from the native American, but that didnt stop the man. "Do what the crying one says and tell me, who do you belong to."

Apollo hadn't expected the man to start filling the funnel with water, panic consuming him as his body struggled to find a place to store all of the liquid.  By the third glass though, he was sure that he was losing the battle, his lungs feeling as though they were taking on water, sloshing around when he struggled. He wondered if this was how he would die, if Justin would know when it actually happened.
Back to top Go down
Jace Roden

Jace Roden

PostSubject: Re: Eye of the Storm.    Eye of the Storm.  - Page 4 EmptySat Jan 24, 2015 12:08 pm

Jace let out a soft strangled yelp when the knife sank into his flesh, vision blurring with the pain. He felt the Indian carving something into him and he had a feeling he already knew what it was. He took slow, even breaths to try and breathe through the pain but he couldn't help the soft whimpers he let out as the knife moved through the flesh of his back.
"I-I'm yours." He stammered, clenching his jaw tightly as he spoke the lie. "I belong to you." It made his stomach stir with nausea to hear the Native American speaking his name like that.

Shiloh continued to pour water into the funnel until he determined the boy was as full as he could be. He removed the funnel and took the clothespin off of the boy's nose, simply smiling at him for a moment. His large brown eyes scanned over Apollo's body, a hand pushing down lightly on the boy's stomach. He was obviously close to bursting, his stomach noticeably bloated. Shiloh could almost feel the sloshing inside of him when he pressed down. Once he had determined Apollo was full enough, he unchained one of his hands, just enough so he could roll the boy onto his side so when he vomited, he would not drown in it. He placed the empty bucket on the ground where he assumed it would go before standing back upright and landing a punch to the boy's gut and stepping back so he would not get any of it on him.
Back to top Go down
Piper Pinkman

Piper Pinkman

PostSubject: Re: Eye of the Storm.    Eye of the Storm.  - Page 4 EmptySat Jan 24, 2015 1:01 pm

Piper felt something inside of him shatter as the boy spoke, but he pushed it aside, knowing that if he let it show Jace would try to rebel again. Instead, he gave the boy an encouraging nod, forcing a smile to his face in an attempt to comfort his lover. It was hard though, the sight of Jace strapped down and completely at Siika's mercy left the man with his eyes stinging.
"Good."  Sitka stepped over to Piper, enjoying the way the man squirmed when Jace cried out. He wiped the blood from his blade across the humans cheek, taking a moment to appreciate how his eyes watered.
The hunter turned back to Jace, deciding he had not been satisfied with the way the werewolf had spoken.  He brought the knife back down, this time just next to the still bleeding 'S' that he had made.  The path of his blade was straight, blood bubbling from the wound to create a rugged 'I' 
"Say my name, beast. Tell Sitka who you belong to. And then look directly at him," The hunter pointed to Piper. "And tell him who you belong to." 

Apollo remembered watching the Exorcist movie when he had been small, specifically the famous scene where the possessed girl began vomiting green slime.  It had been years since he'd thought of it, but when Shiloh punched him, the boy would swear that he put that movie to shame with the way he retched, water gushing from his mouth as though someone had broken a dam inside of him. His body was spasming with the panic of having almost drown, but Apollo still couldnt manage to breath, unable to keep himself from retching long enough to take so much as a gasp of air. He continued on like this, even snorting the acidic watery mixture through his nose until finally there was nothing left inside of him to purge. When that finally happened, the boy was left heaving on his side, his mates name a weak whimper on his lips.
Back to top Go down
Jace Roden

Jace Roden

PostSubject: Re: Eye of the Storm.    Eye of the Storm.  - Page 4 EmptySat Jan 24, 2015 1:15 pm

Jace sobbed this time, though quickly pressing his lips shut to try and keep Piper from feeling even worse, having to watch him in pain. He knew the easiest way to get this over with was compliance but that didn't make it an easier to speak the words Sitka was telling him to.
"Sitka. I belong to you, Sitka." He swallowed hard, the pain in his back making his voice shake as he looked to Piper now. "I belong to Sitka." He informed his lover firmly, though his eyes were teary, pleading with the man to forgive him.

"Alright, now we've cleansed you inside." Shiloh informed, smiling down at the boy. "However, I still don't know if I want to fuck you, your ass has still been used by too many men." He shook his head, reaching a hand down to curl around his member, which had been twitching lightly at the way Apollo had been struggling helplessly. "I suppose I will have to pleasure myself with your mouth instead." He chained the hand that he had freed back up before retrieving the glass and filling it with water again. This time he only held it to the boy's lips, waiting for him to drink. "Drink." He commanded. "Rinse your mouth."
Back to top Go down
Piper Pinkman

Piper Pinkman

PostSubject: Re: Eye of the Storm.    Eye of the Storm.  - Page 4 EmptySat Jan 24, 2015 1:52 pm

The sound of Jace sobbing had the man trying to lunge out of his chair, the restrains clacking together in his struggle. He heard what Sitka was asking, yet he could have never been prepared to actually hear the words so firmly from Jace's mouth, the boys eyes directly on him.
He realized that this was completely forced, and he could never be angry, but it would have been easier if Sitka would have just put a bullet through his head instead of subjecting him to this.  Jace was his most prized possession, his ride or die....
Piper could only gape at his lover, mouth opening and closing several times before he gave a somber nod, deciding that the best possible thing he could do was keep his mouth shut.  Sitka was obviously trying to gouge them, get  either of them to do something wrong so he would have a better excuse to hurt Jace. 
"He is yours. He can be yours.  Just stop hurting him, please?"  Piper had never begging for anything before in his life, but this was different.  He would do absolutely anything to see his lover walk out of this with his head held high, undamaged and okay.  But it was obvious in the way the hunter kept reaching down to stroke himself, the man had planned all of this out already.  Nothing he could do was going to change anything, aside from possibly making it worse. 
"Sitka likes to hear that."  The man pressed his lips to the back of Jace's neck, his tongue snaking out to slide down until it had flicked over the bloody gashes that would eventually spell his name.
"Sitka is going to take you now, and you are going to like it. You want it." He picked the whip up, curling it around Jace's throat so tightly he himself had to check and make sure he wouldn't suffocate the boy. 
"Tell the one you love, tell him that Sitka is going to take you, and that you are going to like it when he does." 

Apollo shook his head furiously, the mere sight of water making his stomach lurch with terror. "Please no more! I can't take it, please."  His voice was wobbling, eyes frantic as they shifted between Shiloh and the glass the man held to his lips. The boy was so far gone that the purity comments were flying straight over his head in the wake of his new found fear of water. "I want to go home, please?" His throat was on fire, every word a gravelly rasp.
Back to top Go down
Jace Roden

Jace Roden

PostSubject: Re: Eye of the Storm.    Eye of the Storm.  - Page 4 EmptySat Jan 24, 2015 2:49 pm

"No, please!" Jace couldn't help but cry out. "Please, don't do it!" He sobbed once more, finding it hard to breathe with the whip around his throat. Ouija had been right in telling Sitka that being raped was Jace's worst fear. He had been nervous his first time with Piper and that was willing, he had loved Piper with all his heart. He could not imagine someone forcing themselves on him, turning such an intimate moment into something dirty and painful, but it looked like he was about to find out. "Please no, whip me again! Do anything, just not that, please!" He was begging, forgetting that he was supposed to be trying to stay strong. He did bite down on his lower lip though, fighting the urge to scream for his father to help him.

"Just one sip." Shiloh informed him impatiently. "To get the taste of vomit out of your mouth." It was his attempt at being kind, feeling a bit of pity for the boy on the table sputtering. He gripped the boy's chin with his free hand, using his thumb to pry the boy's mouth open. He poured a bit of the water inside Apollo's mouth, though not too much that it would overwhelm him. "Just rinse." He instructed as he put the glass down on the ground, stroking himself slowly as he watched the boy.
Back to top Go down
Piper Pinkman

Piper Pinkman

PostSubject: Re: Eye of the Storm.    Eye of the Storm.  - Page 4 EmptySat Jan 24, 2015 3:50 pm

"Jace!!" Roman's voice was raw with panic and fury, shaking the foundation of the building. He couldn't bare hearing the boy suffer and know he was doing absolutely nothing about it.  The large werewolf had resulted to snapping at his own flesh in a desperate attempt to free himself, knowing that if he let this happen to Jace, his baby would never be the same. By now he had struck bone, his jaws working harder and harder with every frantic cry he heard from his son. 
Piper was in an equal state of distress in the other room, shaking his head furiously as he yanked at his binds. "You fucking can't do this! Mother fucker I swear if you do this!"  At some point in his struggle he dislocated his right shoulder, but Piper never noticed.  His eyes were fixated on Jace, every sound the boy made striking him in his chest.  He was supposed to protect the boy, Jace fucking trusted him and he was failing.
Jace Daniel was slipping through his fingers. 
"Ill do anything you want yo! Anything! Just don't! Please!"
Sitka was only being fueled by all the emotion, a wicked smile taking over his broad face as he watched Jace struggle. "I like to hear the cherished one cry. He makes the others cry, too." The hunter stepped around until he was in Jace's face, roughly taking the boy by his chin and jerking his head up. "The cherished one is pretty when he cries. I want him to cry forever."  Sitka informed, the only form of warning he gave before bringing his knife up, taking the tip and dragging it down the path the boys tears had made down his cheeks, making sure to cut deep enough to scar. He spent more time carving on Jace's cheeks than he had to, deciding it was so enjoyable that he moved back around to engrave another letter into the werewolf's shoulder.
"S.I.T." The Indian announced, tapping each bleeding letting with his blade as though to assure Jace he was not lying. "Two more to go, cherished one, before our fun really begins."

Apollo immediately began sputtering, water shooting from his nose as he frantically tried to spit it out. His insides felt wrong after the abuse they had suffered, and the boy found himself moaning pitifully after all the water had been expelled. "Please....Sh-Shiloh?"  Apollo struggled to recall the hunters name, his eyes glazed with fear when they finally caught the mans face. "I want to go home."  That seemed to be all he could say, tears sliding from the corner of his eyes. "Pl-Please let me go home, daddy."  Apollo was delirious to the point of forgetting who he was speaking to, his mind having drifting off to Justin, the only real home he had ever known.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Eye of the Storm.    Eye of the Storm.  - Page 4 Empty

Back to top Go down

Eye of the Storm.
Page 4 of 8Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Our site :: Luno Pack :: Ace/Dylan-
Jump to: