Our site
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I don't know!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Thick As Thieves.

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 9, 10, 11  Next
AuthorMessage
Piper Pinkman

Piper Pinkman

Thick As Thieves. - Page 6 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Thick As Thieves.   Thick As Thieves. - Page 6 EmptyTue Apr 07, 2015 1:30 am

Danny was shaking his head, staring through Bane with his dead e yes. "I'm a werewolf ....I can take care of myself. You know that my uh...my hearing and smell are heightened. And it's like wow, even more because I've had to learn to depend solely on those senses." He sounded almost as though he were pleading.

"You are pretty howt, but I bet it gets even better, If you know what I mean. " Rigby drew teasingly, flipping onto his side so he could rest one of his callused hands on the werewolfs waist. His fingers danced there, massaging and carefully moving fabric around.
Back to top Go down
Ouija Riggs

Ouija Riggs

PostSubject: Re: Thick As Thieves.   Thick As Thieves. - Page 6 EmptyTue Apr 07, 2015 1:39 am

"I know, Danny. I just... I feel like I'm in charge of protecting you and I don't want to mess up, okay?" He spoke gently, leaning in to press a gentle kiss to the blind wolf's lips. "Let's not talk about this, I don't mean to upset you." He sighed.

"It does." Ouija grinned slyly, pleased to have all of the boy's attention once more. He quite enjoyed the feel of Rigby's calloused hand on his waist. "So, now that we're alone, what were you wanting to do?" He smiled lightly. His words always seemed to have a sexual undertone, but really he'd be fine just talking for now.
Back to top Go down
Piper Pinkman

Piper Pinkman

PostSubject: Re: Thick As Thieves.   Thick As Thieves. - Page 6 EmptyTue Apr 07, 2015 3:25 pm

"But it's uh... oh wow....it's just something we need to talk about Bane." At this rate he couldn't blame Bane for wanting to go hunting with Rigby.  He himself seemed to  be the problem.   How could he ever let Bane think it was his job to be the protector?  The strong one?  That was supposed to be his job....And he was obviously falling short.  If he didn't fix it, Rigby was surely going to steal his mate away, and that was something Danny couldn't even fathom.   "I'm not weak. I  can take care of you, really.  Why won't you let me?"

Rigby's eyebrows wiggled teasingly as he considered what they could do.  Sex sounded nice, and he wouldn't say no if Ouija wanted to go there, but he wanted to be around the tattooed werewolf for more than just his body.  Rigby liked his jokes and his smiles, the general attitude he held towards everything.  
"Ah don' know.  How's a cold beer sound? We could go ridin' in the woods."
Back to top Go down
Ouija Riggs

Ouija Riggs

PostSubject: Re: Thick As Thieves.   Thick As Thieves. - Page 6 EmptyTue Apr 07, 2015 5:10 pm

"Danny." Bane sighed softly, stroking the wolf's cheek gently with his thumb as he tried to think of how to say what he was thinking without upsetting his lover. "I know you're not helpless but... you can't protect me. I can protect myself just fine and I'm not blaming you for anything, I know you can't help it. Protecting yourself is one thing but you... you can't protect me if you can't see me." He pressed a soft kiss to the boy's lips as if to soften the words he'd just said. Truly, he didn't want to hurt him, but there was no sweet way to say it.

"Sounds great. Whatever you want, my man, I'm down with." Ouija smirked lightly, rolling to lay on top of Rigby's chest, glancing down at the Southern boy. "You're going to have to carry my ass though, I think. I'm not feeling like moving." He chuckled.
Back to top Go down
Piper Pinkman

Piper Pinkman

PostSubject: Re: Thick As Thieves.   Thick As Thieves. - Page 6 EmptyTue Apr 07, 2015 6:14 pm

Bane was right, there was absolutely no was to soften the blow of the boys words. Danny actually found himself clutching at his chest, cringing at the pain radiating from his heart. Obviously it was pointless to argue with his mate, Bane was simply certain his disability made him....dead weight. He had known that already, but hearing it said aloud, by the person he loved most in the world, brought a new reality to it. "Oh wow....You're right. Okay." He didn't want to seem weak, but it was hard to breath. He was losing Bane. And there was nothing he could do to stop it. And why should he? Bane deserves so much better than some extra weight to carry. He deserved to be happy. "I uh...I can help you get ready at least, right?"

"Ah'd be honored ta carry yar fine ass too mah truck." Rigby winked at the boy. "Sounds sexy. In fact," He was grinning as he stood himself up, all the while cradling Ouija as though the werewolf weighed as much as an infant. His arms were strong after many years of back breaking farm work and nights spent throwing men around in the ring. "Our chariot awaits." The southern man chuckled as he slipped out of the room, rocking Ouija slightly on his way down to the porch. "Just like ah baby." He teased once he finally opened the passenger door of his pick up, gently settling Ouija into the seat.
Back to top Go down
Ouija Riggs

Ouija Riggs

PostSubject: Re: Thick As Thieves.   Thick As Thieves. - Page 6 EmptyTue Apr 07, 2015 6:25 pm

"Yeah, of course you can." Bane gave a weak smile, the guilt overwhelming him as he saw the pain on Danny's face. "You know I love you, right? I love you more than anything." He sighed softly, leaning to rest his head against the boy's shoulder.

"Well that was pretty hot actually, cowboy. Didn't think you could lift my fat ass that easily." Ouija wore one of his signature sly grins as he look over at Rigby in the driver's seat. He stretched out as if he had known Rigby for years and had spent much of his time in this truck, resting his feet upon the dashboard.
Back to top Go down
Piper Pinkman

Piper Pinkman

PostSubject: Re: Thick As Thieves.   Thick As Thieves. - Page 6 EmptyTue Apr 07, 2015 7:01 pm

Danny hesitated, his eyes flickering up to Bane even though the only thing that greeted him was darkness. "Oh wow...Of course I know that Bane." The bind werewolf managed a smile, appreciating Bane's effort. He felt as though it was the guilt talking though, he could smell it on his mate, and it left him aching all the more. "You don't have to feel bad...You're uh...Just going to have a hunting trip...I oh wow, I really want you to have a good time. There's nothing to feel bad about on my end. Rigby is just...Lucky." Danny would give anything to have his sight back, so he could be like Roman and Jesse. So Bane wouldn't be the only one who had to bear the burden of taking care of his lover, something Zach and Finn never had to do. It wasn't fair. "I'll miss you." Danny murmured softly, dropping a kiss to the crown of Bane's head. "But really, im going to be fine. So uh....don't worry and just have a good time."

Rigby grinned over at the feet resting atop his dash board, starting the truck and enjoying how it rumbled to life. "Yar not fat. Yar fit. Toned. Believe meh, 'ave noticed." He wiggled his eyebrows suggestively, allowing his eyes to sweep over the werewolf's form. "Soh tell meh, what do ya like ta drink?" He asked as he pulled out of the drive way. "An feel free ta find us somethin' ta jam to."
Back to top Go down
Ouija Riggs

Ouija Riggs

PostSubject: Re: Thick As Thieves.   Thick As Thieves. - Page 6 EmptyTue Apr 07, 2015 7:26 pm

"Okay..." Bane nodded slowly, taking this in. "You're sure? Because I'll stay home if you really want me to." He would, truly. He didn't want to, but he would if it would not hurt Danny.

"I'm not picky, I'll drink just about anything. That cold beer you mentioned earlier sounds good though." Ouija grinned at the man. "And you're going to regret giving me control of the radio." He snickered, leaning forward to change the stations, listening for something he liked.
Back to top Go down
Piper Pinkman

Piper Pinkman

PostSubject: Re: Thick As Thieves.   Thick As Thieves. - Page 6 EmptyTue Apr 07, 2015 7:33 pm

"Im completely sure!" Danny forced a smile to his lips. "I want you to go and uh...Have fun, you know? Maybe bring back a deer or something." He wanted nothing but Bane's happiness, and he could smell it on his mate, the excitement he'd felt at the aspect of going. How could he take that away? He couldn't.

"Ah highly doubt that." Rigby pulled into the nearest gas station to pick up the beer, and brought back two twelve packs of bud light for them to share. Climbing back into the truck, he found himself wearing a silly grin. Spending time with Ouija was freeing, there was nothing else like it in the world.
"So, how 'bout that ride through the woods, huh?" He winked over at the mind reader, and ready pulling back out of the gas station.
Back to top Go down
Ouija Riggs

Ouija Riggs

PostSubject: Re: Thick As Thieves.   Thick As Thieves. - Page 6 EmptyTue Apr 07, 2015 7:48 pm

"Alright, I'll bring you back something." Bane smiled gently. "I'll catch us some dinner." He tried to lighten the mood, stroking the blind wolf's back slowly.

By the time Rigby came back, Ouija had found a station, currently blaring a Nine Inch Nails song. He liked that type of industrial rock music, and while sometimes it could soothe him, he also liked to blare it as loud as possible sometimes, until he could feel the bass in his chest.
"That ride through the woods sounds great now, cowboy." He grinned, feet still up as he opened one of the twelve packs.
Back to top Go down
Piper Pinkman

Piper Pinkman

PostSubject: Re: Thick As Thieves.   Thick As Thieves. - Page 6 EmptyTue Apr 07, 2015 9:41 pm

Rigby was standing on Jesse's porch in the dim hours of the morning, before the sun had a chance to kiss the Earth. Dew was still shining in the grass, fog just starting to lift when he gave a gentle knock. He didn't want to wake the other tenants of the home, but he was excited to see Bane again. He'd been thinking about the boy ever since laying eyes on him.
Back to top Go down
Ouija Riggs

Ouija Riggs

PostSubject: Re: Thick As Thieves.   Thick As Thieves. - Page 6 EmptyTue Apr 07, 2015 10:02 pm

Luckily, Bane had woken up nearly an hour ago to begin getting ready. He had put much more effort into his appearance than usual. He had washed, combed, and styled his hair for nearly half of the hour until it looked decent. He'd even taken some advice Apollo had given him a while ago and gone as far as to use a bit of makeup to make his already pronounced cheekbones stand out even more. He was thankful he didn't have to stress about what to wear too much since he wore what he always wore when hunting, camouflage. He had been done getting ready and had been waiting on the couch for ten minutes when he heard the soft knocking. He was eager to get to the door but he waited an extra thirty seconds so he didn't seem like he'd been waiting so desperately.
"Hey, Rigby." His breath was taken away as he set eyes on the Southern boy. "Ready to go?"
Back to top Go down
Piper Pinkman

Piper Pinkman

PostSubject: Re: Thick As Thieves.   Thick As Thieves. - Page 6 EmptyTue Apr 07, 2015 10:22 pm

Rigby could only stand for a moment, his jaw slack as he took Bane in. Nothing had ever looked so precious in camouflage. It was a look only certain people could pull off, and it was made for Bane. The boy was so utterly adorable that Rigby simply found himself sputtering, waving a hand about and gesturing up and down the boys body. "You uh...You look great." He drew finally, embarrassed with how tongue tied he had been. There was no helping it though, Bane was a jaw dropper for sure. Danny was missing out. "Camo really is your thing." He was rambling, still slightly dazed with the how pronounced the boys cheekbones were, like a chiseled Greek statue.
He too wore camouflage, but he was certain he looked like shit compared to Bane. He'd tried though, bought a new long sleeved shirt that hugged his form just enough so that the shape of his muscles could be seen, and a beanie to hide his rusty blonde hair. The Southern boy had even shaved, hoping that maybe he'd get blessed with a kiss while on the trip.
Back to top Go down
Ouija Riggs

Ouija Riggs

PostSubject: Re: Thick As Thieves.   Thick As Thieves. - Page 6 EmptyTue Apr 07, 2015 10:44 pm

"Oh... thank you." Bane blushed furiously and although he despised it, he could not help it when Rigby was around. "You look great too, really." He had never been as physically attracted to someone as he was to Rigby. And the man's personality only added to it. He was mesmerized by the boy's eyes and the way his hair peeked out from under the beanie and the way his accent sounded when he rambled. "I don't have any of my things over here so I was hoping you wouldn't mind stopping at my brother's place first? All of my hunting things are there." He smiled softly at the other boy.
Back to top Go down
Piper Pinkman

Piper Pinkman

PostSubject: Re: Thick As Thieves.   Thick As Thieves. - Page 6 EmptyWed Apr 08, 2015 12:52 am

"Ah'd be glad to!" A grin instantly broke over the Southern boys face, his freckles more noticeable in the light of the rising sun. "Ah told ya ah wanted ta meet yar brother. If 'e's up an you dont mind, I was reckoning that now would be as good a time as any." Rigby had to keep talking, or maybe Bane would realize what seeing the blush creeping up his neck did to him. There was a stirring inside him, intense and warm unlike any other feeling he'd ever experienced.
Back to top Go down
Ouija Riggs

Ouija Riggs

PostSubject: Re: Thick As Thieves.   Thick As Thieves. - Page 6 EmptyWed Apr 08, 2015 1:17 am

"He'll probably be up unless he's being lazy today." Ever since getting with Ace, Dylan slept in a lot more, enjoying to cuddle until whenever Ace woke up so morning sex was an option. "But I'll wake him up anyways, he won't mind." Bane smiled lightly. He reached out and tentatively curled his fingers around Rigby's, taking his hand and leading him off of the porch, walking towards where the man's truck was parked. He found that he could not look directly at the man without his stomach fluttering nervously.
Back to top Go down
Piper Pinkman

Piper Pinkman

PostSubject: Re: Thick As Thieves.   Thick As Thieves. - Page 6 EmptyWed Apr 08, 2015 2:05 pm

Rigby was startled by the bold contact, but he welcomed it, his larger hand closing firmly around Bane's. He walked the boy to the passenger side door, opening it up and helping him slide into the seat. Rigby drove a rusty red 1966 Ford F100, complete with the step side. Truly the truck was extremely old, his parents had been driving it around even before they had him, and through the years it had been through many dirt roads and woody trails. But he managed to keep it running somehow, always taking an extra class in shop just to so he could continue to drive it. Getting another truck wasn't an option, and he had places to go.
Hopping into the drivers seat, the southern boy sent Bane a lop sided grin. "Ah call 'er Christine, ya know? Like that 'ole Stephen King book?" He reached between them, to the rifle that had been perched in the middle seat. Making sure the safety was on, he moved it to the back of the truck, patting the middle seat beside him. "Jus' in case ya decide ya like this seat better." He was laughing again as he cranked up, clutching the truck to life and starting out of the drive.
Back to top Go down
Ouija Riggs

Ouija Riggs

PostSubject: Re: Thick As Thieves.   Thick As Thieves. - Page 6 EmptyWed Apr 08, 2015 4:51 pm

"I like it." Bane grinned lightly, glancing around the truck. He truly did like it, liked that it was a bit old and looked like it had actually been used and driven to hell and back. He eyed the seat Rigby had now opened up for him and decided he would not move over right away. Instead, he merely let his hand rest on the middle seat, leaving it open in case Rigby wanted to try holding it again. It almost felt like he was on a date with the way he was trying to flirt with the man, over thinking everything he did. He smiled over at Rigby once more before directing him towards Dylan's house.
Back to top Go down
Piper Pinkman

Piper Pinkman

PostSubject: Re: Thick As Thieves.   Thick As Thieves. - Page 6 EmptyWed Apr 08, 2015 6:20 pm

It took no time for Rigby to reach down, his callused fingers curling warmly over Bane's. He had already decided he wasn't going to hesitate. Bane was worth any trouble he might come by, just to spend this time with him, holding his hand. He soon pulled up to Dylan's, allowing his tired truck to rest in the hunters drive way.
Ace had been up ever since he heard the rattling truck start their way. He'd cursed it at first, not wanting to leave the warmth of Dylan's bed, or remove his hand from the hunters pert ass cheeks, but the young wolf knew he had to be aware if any threats were headed in there direction. He did not recognizing the sound. By the time they got there, he was waiting by the front door,grouchy and ready to see who had come to disturb their sleep time.
Back to top Go down
Ouija Riggs

Ouija Riggs

PostSubject: Re: Thick As Thieves.   Thick As Thieves. - Page 6 EmptyWed Apr 08, 2015 7:24 pm

Bane stepped out of the truck, leading the Southern boy up to the front door. He didn't bother knocking, it was his home too after all. He was slightly shocked to see Ace right by the door, but he grinned anyways.
"Hey Ace!" He pulled the wolf into a hug before turning to introduce him. "Rigby, this is Ace, my brother's boyfriend. Ace, this is my friend Rigby."
Back to top Go down
Piper Pinkman

Piper Pinkman

PostSubject: Re: Thick As Thieves.   Thick As Thieves. - Page 6 EmptyWed Apr 08, 2015 8:11 pm

"Ayyy Bane." Ace was grinning brightly, the freckles dancing across his cheeks. "And yo, how ya doing? Nice to meet you." The the young wolf shook Rigby's hand, immediately curious about him and what he was doing with Bane. "Wow, this must be our lucky day, yo! Bane never brings friends over."
Rigby's grin widened as Ace spoke, flattered that he was a first. "Yeah, ah'm really honored. "
"Wishbone!" Ace called back towards the bedroom. "Put some pants on and come see this, yo!"
Back to top Go down
Ouija Riggs

Ouija Riggs

PostSubject: Re: Thick As Thieves.   Thick As Thieves. - Page 6 EmptyWed Apr 08, 2015 9:01 pm

Dylan stepped out of his bedroom a moment later in only his boxers, making his way to Ace and wrapping his arms around the boy's waist before he noticed the newcomer.
"Hey, sorry, I didn't know we'd have company. Dylan Jardine." He smiled tiredly and extended a hand for Rigby to shake.
"This is my brother." Bane introduced. "Dylan, this is my friend, Rigby."
"Friend?" Dylan arched an eyebrow. He knew Bane did not have many friends. His eyes found Rigby's other hand, intertwined with Bane's. He certainly didn't look like just a friend.
"Mhm. Friend." Bane nodded, chewing on his lower lip nervously.
Back to top Go down
Piper Pinkman

Piper Pinkman

PostSubject: Re: Thick As Thieves.   Thick As Thieves. - Page 6 EmptyWed Apr 08, 2015 10:10 pm

Rigby's fingers tightened around Bane, squeezing just a moment before he spoke. "Yah, we're jus' friends an all, but we're really good friends. And I don't know about him, but ah reckon since this might be my only chance seein' you, ah should go ahead and lay things out on the table." The southern boy let go of Bane's hand, moving to throw an arm around Dylan ' shoulders and herd him off to somewhere they could talk in private. Once getting the hunter alone, he offered an easy smile. "Ah really like yar brother. An' call me ole' fashioned, but ah like em' so much that ah figured ah should go ahead and talk to ya about it." He had been going over what he'd say ever since deciding he wouldn't hold back. "Ah'm sure you can see ah like em' much more than ah friend. So ta be honest with ya, if Bane'll have me, i'd like to be much more than jus' his friend. "
Back to top Go down
Ouija Riggs

Ouija Riggs

PostSubject: Re: Thick As Thieves.   Thick As Thieves. - Page 6 EmptyWed Apr 08, 2015 10:37 pm

Dylan eyed the boy for a moment, his expression unreadable. And then, he smiled.
"I like you already just for asking me about it." He had always expected Bane to end up with a nice Southern gentleman like Rigby. "I like the idea of Bane with you a hell of a lot better than I like him with a werewolf. But, I don't own him. So even though I'm giving you permission to try it, final decision is up to him. He's pretty in love with his boyfriend right now. If he tells you he doesn't want to leave Danny for you, you back off, alright? Bane has never had many boyfriends, so if you make him uncomfortable in any way, I'll have your head. Got it?" He reached a hand up to pat the boy on the shoulder.

In the other room, Bane was embracing Ace, smiling softly.
"I haven't seen you in a while since you're up my brother's ass constantly." He teased. "I miss you, fuckface." Ace was really his only friend. He needed him around.
Back to top Go down
Piper Pinkman

Piper Pinkman

PostSubject: Re: Thick As Thieves.   Thick As Thieves. - Page 6 EmptyWed Apr 08, 2015 10:48 pm

"Ah understand completely, yar right ta be protective of 'em." Rigby couldn't begin to imagine how many men had tried to get with Bane, the boy was simply too damn adorable for his own good. "But you really don' 'ave ta worry about me. Ah'd never do anythin' ta even make Bane uncomfortable. Seein' him blush n' smile 'er some of mah most favorite things." Just thinking about it had Rigby grinning again, his dimples deep with delight. "Ah know he really cares about Danny, an ah swear to ya right' now that ah'll never push 'em if 'e want's me ta back off....Ah jus'...Ah got ta tell ya, I don't think thats the case." He was hoping and praying that he wasn't reading the hunter wrong, because if he was right, he had more of chance than he'd originally thought.

"Ayy! I told you that you would be missing my fine ass, bro!" Ace was bouncing on the balls of his feet, the excitement too overwhelming for him to sit still. "And i've missed you,, but cut to the fucking chase, yo! Tell me more about this guy!" The young werewolf elbowed his friend, eyebrows wiggling suggestively. "We both know that you're not fooling any fucking body! You can't look at him without getting that giddy ass look on your face."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Thick As Thieves.   Thick As Thieves. - Page 6 Empty

Back to top Go down

Thick As Thieves.
Page 6 of 11Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 9, 10, 11  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Our site :: Luno Pack :: Ouija/Parker-
Jump to: