HomeCalendarFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in

Share | 

The Vow

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
AuthorMessage
Ouija Riggs

PostSubject: Re: The Vow   Thu Apr 16, 2015 10:15 pm

"I mean, you don't look weak, that's for damn sure." Zach snorted lightly, one of his hands trailing down Roman's bicep. "I just mean... well I guess if we're together, you know how I am. I guess I never thought someone sweet like you would be willing to put up with me, that's all." He paused, sighing softly before he spoke again. "Honestly, you're like my dream guy and you seem too perfect so I'm just waiting to find the flaw." By the time Zach had met Roman, he had come to terms with who he was, he was confident in himself. But at this period in his life, he was still coping with his deteriorating mental state, feared of never finding anyone to love him, to settle down with. His self esteem was extremely low and in his mind, there was no way Roman could be with him unless the man was just as fucked up as he was.

Jesse let their kiss continue as long as possible, until he was out of air. He then pulled back, caressing Finn's cheek gently.
"See? You felt it. We're in love, Finnick." He felt at ease just to have kissed the boy like usual, it calmed him like nothing else could.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Piper Pinkman

PostSubject: Re: The Vow   Thu Apr 16, 2015 11:31 pm

Roman took a moment to consider the boy in his arms, how much he clashed with the Zach he now knew as his mate. "Zachariah, I do not 'put up' with you." The large man carefully dropped a kiss to the crown of Zach's head, praying it wouldn't be too much for the boy. "I love you. I loved you before you knew me, because im a werewolf and you are my mate. There is nothing you could do that would make me stop loving you. I will admit, I don't like to know what you do to people or what you learned from Trever, but I understand that it is something you enjoy so we worked it out." He didn't feel like mentioning the slip up they'd had with the twins, news that severe was better saved for when the boy felt better. "And im not perfect, Zach. I get jealous, and I over react when it comes to you and our babies. But you love me through it all. That's why our love is one for the history books."

The name brought a shade of scarlet to the boys cheeks, his upper lip curling in annoyance. "I was sorta fucking feeling something until you called me that shit!" Truly he enjoyed hearing the way his name sounded on Jesse's lips, but his pride wouldn't allow him to simply let this stranger call him something that no one else had ever been permitted to. Finnick was too personal. "Damn had to ruin it." He was only bitching though, it was impossible to ruin such an amazing kiss.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Ouija Riggs

PostSubject: Re: The Vow   Thu Apr 16, 2015 11:52 pm

Zach smiled lightly up at the man.
"I guess I'm pretty damn lucky you mated with me, huh?" He smirked, shaking his head. He watched his lover for a few more seconds before moving up to gently peck the man's lips. Even though he'd just met the man, their connection was too strong for him to ignore. And plus, he had never had someone interested in him before and definitely not someone as gorgeous as Roman. He certainly didn't mind kissing him.

"But I love calling you Finnick." Jesse groaned softly, a hand still moving to caress the boy's cheek while he was somewhat calmer than usual. "But I'll stick to Finn if you plant another one on me." He smirked, tapping a finger against his lips lightly to gesture where Finn should kiss.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Piper Pinkman

PostSubject: Re: The Vow   Sat Apr 18, 2015 9:20 pm

Roman forgot how to breath in the seconds that his and Zach's lips met, his knees even becoming slightly weak with the power the kiss held over him. "Oh Zach,"  The werewolf crooned lovingly, his fingers gently caressing a bruise just under his mates eye, fresh from his accident. "I promise you, you were not the lucky one."  He took a moment to gather himself, his love for the boy enough to steal him away completely.  "I never imagined I could love anyone like I love you, or that I could ever be so happy...."  He had a family now, something he had been praying for ever since his great burning loss.  "I love everything thing that you do, the way your fingers move when your dreading your hair or working on something, so nimble and focused.  And how you move, strong and reassured, as though you always know what you're doing.  You are everything that is precious to me, Zachariah."

"Oh, i'll fucking plant something on you alright!"  Finn snarled his irritation, lashing out at the alpha with a swing that was meant to catch his full attention. The blow landed on Jesse's chest, but another quickly followed on his chin. "Don't you fucking gushy-gushy goo-goo shit me, you mother fucker!"  The boy was hostile with pain and frustration, and Jesse seemed an easy target. Or at least, the closest target.
"Mom That is so fucking not okay! Fucking shit!"  Parker was at his mothers side immediately, his fingers closing firmly on both of the mans wrists. "Stop fucking being so damn bitchy, Dad's been nice to your undeserving ass!" He had been gifted with a deadly mixture of Finn and Jesse's temper, rendering Parker as a ticking time bomb at all times.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Ouija Riggs

PostSubject: Re: The Vow   Sat Apr 18, 2015 10:04 pm

Zach felt his stomach flipping at the man's words. Never had he imagined someone talking to him like this, someone looking at him with such love in their eyes. And it felt pretty damn good.
"I still have no clue who you are but I'm really wishing I did." Zach sighed softly. This being loved feeling was new to him but it made him want to be closer to this man.

Cameron stepped forward and nudged Parker back, taking his mother's wrists into his own hands instead.
"You step back." He nodded to Parker. "He might still hurt you, he won't hit me."
Jesse was still only grinning brightly, even as he rubbed the forming bruise on his chin. It would heal soon.
"I don't know how long it's going to take you to understand that when you hit me I only love you more." He chuckled softly, shaking his head.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Piper Pinkman

PostSubject: Re: The Vow   Mon Apr 20, 2015 10:51 pm

Roman left a pang of hurt in his chest as he was reminded that Zach didn't remember him, or all the ground breaking moments they'd shared. "You do know who I am though, Zachariah. You've just forgotten. Trever said it could get better though..." At this point he wasn't sure if he was reassuring his mate or himself, but he refused to dwell on it. They would have to stay faithful and hoping. "If It doesn't get better, we'll just have to make new memories together." The burly werewolf crooned softly, his breath hot against Zach's neck. "I'm certain you'll get comfortable, and if you don' remember me, I'll just have to make you fall in love again. It's that simple." He was making his way up the stairs as he spoke, coming to a halt in front of Jace's door.
"Piper's in there." Roman growled softly, his eyebrow twitching in annoyance at the soft voice of The Weeknd, Piper's favorite rapper. The man had a smooth voice, but Roman couldn't condone the lyrics. They were filthy and he could only imagine what they were doing to his son.
Speaking of his son, Roman could also catch some of the conversation, his cheeks growing pink as he listened.
"Dayum baby, the way you move those hips could end wars you know? Fuckin' cure cancer shawty." He could hear Piper purring, and then some other more explicit things that Roman couldn't bare to listen in on.
"Jace Daniel Trever Roden! You guys better be damned decent when I open this door! You're mom wants to see the house, your room included."

"That doesn't make any mother fucking sense you psycho shit head!" Finn's scowl was deep, and so heated that Parker found himself surprised nothing was bursting into flames, especially his father. "Why would I fucking be with a cock sucking mutton chop bitch like you, huh? You fucking piss me off!" It frustrated Finn to no end, how the man was handling him as though they were old friends and lovers. He had never been that intimate with anyone, and he simply couldn't see himself ever opening up to Jesse out of all the bitch shits in the sea. It was worse because the man was making it hard to denounce him. There was too much proof for Finn to ignore that they had something....
Maybe it was the guilt that was making him so hateful, the hollow feeling creeping into his bones and telling him that he's wrong, wrong, wrong. He should be with Jeremy. Morgue should know these things about him. Marilyn should be able to banter and tease and just fucking handle him like this stranger was doing.
But he never did.
And Finn was scorned for it.
"If you come the fuck here, i'll give you a hell of a lotta love!" The small man threatened, clenching his fists threateningly. He wouldn't hesitate to strike out if given the chance.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Ouija Riggs

PostSubject: Re: The Vow   Mon Apr 20, 2015 11:01 pm

"We're decent, daddy!" Jace groaned softly as Zach reached out to open the door. Jace was on the bed, curled into Piper's lap. They were indeed decent, the only sign of what they were doing being fresh hickeys on Jace's neck, not yet healed. "We don't damn do anything here anymore." Jace grouched softly. Never again after Roman had caught them the first time.
"Daniel Trever." Zach hummed softly, considering the boy's middle names. He was glad Trever was in there. He'd always wanted to name one of his children after his mentor. But he couldn't help but wonder who Daniel was.

"Hey, just calm down." Jesse frowned lightly, caressing the boy's cheek gently even at the risk of being hit. "I know you can't remember me right now and trust me, I know how you are, so I'm not going to pressure you. You take your time remembering. Right now, you're hurt and I just want you to rest. So please, don't overwork yourself?"
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Piper Pinkman

PostSubject: Re: The Vow   Mon Apr 20, 2015 11:14 pm

Roman ignored his son, determined to block out anything that had to do with his sex life or the unfortunate incident where in he had witnessed some of it. Instead he glanced back to his mate, having heard the boy repeating Jace's middle names. "You came up with both of them. Daniel being for Danny." The beta explained softly as he sat himself down on the edge of the bed, Zach still clutched protectively to his chest, as though he were afraid someone would snatch the boy away if he let his guard down. "He is a packmate, one of the firsts." Roman spoke fondly of the blind boy, having watched him grow for the most part. "He came in as a young kid, but not long after he joined he suffered an unfortunate run in with a hunter. He was blinded in the altercation, you are the one who cared for him after it happened. You guys are pretty close."

"Just fucking stop talking to me like im a fucking kid." Finn gave a relenting huff, his eyebrow twitching as he resisted the urge to strike out at the alpha. "Im fucking fine."
Parker found himself rolling his eyes and reaching out for his father, tugging at the mans arm in an attempt to get him a safe distance away from Finn's firing distance.
"Why don't we go get the movies started and shit?"
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Ouija Riggs

PostSubject: Re: The Vow   Tue Apr 21, 2015 12:13 am

"I must be pretty close with him if I named a kid after him. Wow." Zach shook his head. It was incredible thinking he had such a close friend that he couldn't even remember existed. "So what about Stein? If I picked Jace's names, did you do his?"

"Alright, let's do that." Jesse nodded in agreement, moving out to the living room to make sure it was not too crowded and the TV was free, hollering for Ouija before returning into Law's work room. Even though he wasn't particularly fond of Ouija and didn't like the boy hanging out with his son, he understood that they were inseparable and he never passed up a chance to embarrass Parker. "Can I help carry you into the other room?" Jesse questioned Finn lightly when he returned.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Piper Pinkman

PostSubject: Re: The Vow   Wed Apr 22, 2015 12:28 am

Roman gave a humbled nod, grateful that Zach seemed to be taking such an interest in their little family. He was going to make Zach love him again, even if he never regained his memory. He was certain the love was still there, he could feel it between them. It was giving him hope.
"I did actually, but like he told you earlier, he denounced that name, at the ripe old age of five." Roman rolled his eyes as he remembered it. "I'd wanted his name to be Holland Aubrey Roden, after my oldest brother and my father. " The burly werewolf cringed at the mention of his lost loved ones, but refused to acknowledge it. "Stein was reading at a young age, and one of the first full books he read was Frankenstein. I guess he was really taken with the doctor in the book, because after he finished it he began demanding we call him 'Stein'. And then of course he chopped his arm off to replace it with that hunk of metal. For science he says. " Roman mocked softly, never having been fond of Steins reckless conduct in regards to his health.

Finn had calmed himself down again, now able to glare at Jesse without any further agressions. "I don't need any fucking help, shit head." It was his first response, violence and stubbornness. But after reassessing his headache, Finn came to the conclusion that maybe Jesse 's help wouldn't be so bad. The man obviously wasn't judging him.
"Alright you pig fucker....I might want your stupid damn help."
He'd always been gifted with words.
Parker was cursing his father to hell in back, but it was all for show. Regardless of his bitching, Parker enjoyed any time spent with Ouija, even if the mind reader teased him.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Ouija Riggs

PostSubject: Re: The Vow   Wed Apr 22, 2015 12:36 am

Zach couldn't help but laugh softly, shaking his head.
"You don't seem like you like it but jeez, he sounds like he's really my kid." He was smiling fondly, somehow feeling more connected to Stein than any of these other strangers. He felt as if he might have memories of Stein if he thought hard enough. "I'm sorry he changed the name though." He nodded sincerely. "Did... something happen to your brother and father?"

Jesse grinned brightly as he gently scooped Finn into his arms, beginning to leech for his mate as he cradled him to his chest. He carried the boy out to the living room, letting Cameron and Parker follow. He ran into Ouija in the doorway.
"You rang, Alpha man?"
"We're watching Park's baby videos and I was looking for a way to embarrass him." Jesse admitted.
"Hell yeah, I'm down with that." Ouija was grinning slyly already as he looked to Parker. "Although, really he hasn't changed much since most of those videos. At least his height is still about the same." He teased as he threw an arm around his friend's shoulders.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Piper Pinkman

PostSubject: Re: The Vow   Wed Apr 22, 2015 4:48 pm

Roman let out a sigh of resignation, having known the question was coming. "Yes. My family was killed in a house fire when I was young. It was my biggest reason for wanting a family so badly...."
Zach had given him that family. The thought made him want to pepper the boy in kisses, but he refrained. "It's alright though. I've come to terms with it. I just miss them, and wanted someone to carry on their memory." Stein wasn't the lest bit concerned with any of that sentiment though, instead he craved being his own person, completely unique in himself.

"Shut your cock sucker!" Parker grumbled at his friend, eyebrows drawn together in slight irritation. He truly did hate his stature, especially when Ouija went and threw an arm around him, a constant reminder of how short he was compared to his friend. He'd stayed awake several nights mulling over it, thinking that if maybe he wasnt so fucking short, he could have a chance with Ouija. It didn't matter though, the thinking would never make him taller.
"You damn get shittier with time. Shittier and more fucking mouthy!"
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Ouija Riggs

PostSubject: Re: The Vow   Wed Apr 22, 2015 5:04 pm

"Oh... shit, I'm sorry for asking." Zach grimaced lightly. "I mean, I didn't know... I'm sorry." He spoke gently, letting himself stroke one of Roman's shoulders gently. Truly, it was hard for him to understand what Roman was feeling. He barely remembered his own family anymore... He imagined it would feel like losing Trever and that was an unbearable thought, so he knew how badly Roman had to hurt.

"Nah, you love me even more now, I know it. I'm like a fine wine, gets better with age." He gave his friend a wink, plopping down onto the couch and tugging Parker into his lap as Jesse gently sat Finn beside them and went to find the videos. Cameron took a seat beside his mother, grasping the man's hand gently.

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Piper Pinkman

PostSubject: Re: The Vow   Wed Apr 22, 2015 8:09 pm

"Don't be sorry Zachariah." Roman was giving the boy soft looks, his heart fluttering at the simple contact of his mate stroking his shoulder. "Its a part of life. Thank you though, truly." He hesitantly allowed his lips to brush against Zach's cheek as he lifted the boy, carrying out into the hallway and further down, to another room on the left. "This one is Stein's room." The door was closed, as it always was, but never locked. He entered even though there was no reply when he knocked. "Stein must have gone back to Jesse's..." His son liked it over there, in he confines of Law's work room where he could occasionally get Dallas's attention. His room was wrecked, as it always was. He had blue prints and planning sheets strewn all over the desk by his window, and his floor was littered with clothes, some dirty, some not. His bed was unmade and hanging over it hovered a dusty model airplane that Stein had gotten for his tenth birthday and begged Zach to help him with. "They're quite different, our boys." Roman spoke softly, his eyes lingering on posters and pictures that Stein had taped to his walls. A movie premier for the original Frankenstein, a family photo they had taken on a whim.

"Stop fucking treating me like one of your bitches, fuck head." Parker growled as he slid down to sit next to Ouija instead of in his lap. He wanted to be attractive, not childish. Ouija wasn't holding him like that out of any type of lust, so the mind reader might as well not hold him at all. He wasn't a baby. "And you'd be some cheap dollar store whine that some fucking farm worker mashed with his fucking feet!"
Finn glanced over to Cameron, his eyebrows drawn together in exhaustion. It was a lot to take in, especially the kid that acted like his doppelganger. "Is this a good life, Cam?" His thoughts were still on Jeremy, what the man had done and why he couldn't be forgiven. Despite all of it, Finn found himself missing his lover, his exlover.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Ouija Riggs

PostSubject: Re: The Vow   Wed Apr 22, 2015 8:28 pm

Zach was grinning brightly as he looked around the room, fascinated with the blueprints, some which were so advanced even he had not thought of them yet.
"He's brilliant, isn't he?" He shook his head incredulously. "They do seem different." He smiled lightly back at the man. "I have a feeling you're more fond of Jace?" It was obvious in everything the man did, the way he regarded Jace, the way he reacted to seeing Piper on him.

"Shit, come on Park, just let me damn hold you, I was fucking comfortable." Ouija groaned, instead rolling over to lay down across his friend's lap, headbutting him playfully in the chest.
Cameron glanced to his mother, contemplating this question.
"I'll be honest, sometimes I miss how things used to be. It's hard not having your parents together. I hate half of the people in this house, I lost Kendrick, all I've got is you and Park... sometimes, it's kind of shitty. But then I see you smiling at Jesse or laughing at something he said, something I never saw you do with dad and I know it's worth it and I know this is where you're supposed to be and hell, maybe it's where I'm supposed to be too. You're so fucking happy here, momma, and that's all that matters to me. So yeah, it's a good life."
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Piper Pinkman

PostSubject: Re: The Vow   Thu Apr 23, 2015 5:57 pm

Roman paused at the question, guilt bubbling up in his stomach. He had always been closer to Jace. Stein had wanted to be his own person as soon as he could walk. But Jace, he still let Roman hold him and coddle him, dote on him as though he were still daddy's baby. "You could say that, of course not around Stein." He did love his other child, but there was a special bond he had with Jace that nothing compared to. "He is more of a momma's boy, I guess." Despite his dislike of it, Stein had started spending most of his time in the work room with his mother. "Would you like to see the twins as babies? We have some videos around here." Roman offered softly, eager for Zach to see how much love they had shared.

Finn wasn't sure what to say to Cameron after hearing the boys account of his life, how wonderful it was. He couldn't imagine that sort of happiness. "Do you want to fucking go home, Cam?" He couldn't remember any of the sentimental shit anyone kept telling him about, and his child had just confessed that it was shitty for him sometimes. He had a broken home. They were a broken family.
Maybe he could still fix it.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Ouija Riggs

PostSubject: Re: The Vow   Thu Apr 23, 2015 6:15 pm

"I'd love to!" Zach nodded eagerly. That seemed like just what he needed to jog his memory. He'd love to see how he acted around this man, his husband. He wanted to see his children when they were still children. He hated that he was just remembering these kids and they were already almost adults. "Were we planning on having anymore?" Zach questioned the man, glancing up at him.

Cameron was smiling as he responded.
"No, momma. I could never let you be miserable back at home just for my happiness. And I could never take Park's momma away from him and split his parents up. And even if you went back now, it wouldn't really be the same. Once you remember you'll understand. You can never be happy with dad again after the kind of happiness Jesse gives you. It's fucking weird, really." He chuckled softly, wrapping an arm around his mother's shoulders. "You're even nice to him sometimes. Just give him a chance again."
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Piper Pinkman

PostSubject: Re: The Vow   Thu Apr 23, 2015 6:25 pm

"No." Roman's answer was instantaneous, his warm brown eyes taking on a sharpness to them. "It was hard for you to carry the twins." His eyebrows, dark and bushy, had furrowed and drawn together at the memory of those times. "I almost lost you, Zachariah." Had he known how hard it would be, how much it would take away from Zach's health, Roman wouldnt have allowed it to happen. "But we made it, and now we have two beautiful boys to show fr it."

It was surreal, thinking about a life without Jeremy in it. How could he live that way? How could he be happy? Jeremy was the only love he could remember having. But Cameron was right. He had forgotten his other son, even though the boy was sitting on his other side. He had already ruined Cameron's life, he had no business ruining Parker's.
"I'll fucking think about it. But im not damn worried about him. Im fucking worried about my baby...Babies." He corrected gruffly, glancing over to Parker who had began running his fingers over Ouija's tattoo's, paying special attention to the ones trailing up his arms.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Ouija Riggs

PostSubject: Re: The Vow   Thu Apr 23, 2015 6:52 pm

"Oh." Zach frowned lightly. But he did not question it. Perhaps he was fine with this decision to have no more kids. He didn't know that even with all his memory, Zach was fighting to carry them another child. "Well that sucks. But I guess let's go see those videos now." He smiled softly up at his lover.

Ouija was watching the boy with a smirk.
"My tats drive bitches crazy, yeah?" He winked, one of his hands moving to grip Parker's chin, pulling him in for a kiss. Ouija's kisses always seemed slightly rough but really, they were only passionate, wanting to show the person that he was with that he meant it.
"Can you two not suck face with mom right here?" Cameron groaned at the two of them. Ouija pulled back after a moment, still smirking as he flipped his middle finger up at Cameron.
"Why don't you go get some action and lighten up, Goldilocks?" Ouija tended to have names for everyone. He and Cameron bickered often but they didn't truly hate each other. Cameron was happy, knowing that Parker had always wanted to be with Ouija.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Piper Pinkman

PostSubject: Re: The Vow   Tue Apr 28, 2015 9:49 pm

Roman carried the boy back down stairs to their living room, settling him carefully on the couch before making his way to their entertainment center. He had the video's tucked away in the bottom drawer for safe keeping. While shuffling through their movies, he called for Jace and Piper. Stein had just gotten back from Jesse's home. He made his way into the living room at the sound of his fathers voice. "Hey mom." He was glad to see his mother hadn't taken off yet. "How are you feeling?"

Ouija merely cursed in response, his cheeks pink at the embarrassment of having his older brother call them out. Finn wasn't concerned with them though, he was looking around the room sullenly, his tired eyes trying to find something, anything he could call familiar.
"Get the fuck off Cameron, Oui. He will get laid when he wants to fucking get laid." Parker didn't like the idea of his brother in a relationship, loving someone so much they had the ability to hurt him like Kendrick had. Parker still had daggers for the tattooed man.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Ouija Riggs

PostSubject: Re: The Vow   Tue Apr 28, 2015 11:13 pm

Zach smiled up at the boy, grateful to see someone who seemed to understand him.
"I'm feeling alright physically, I guess. My head still hurts." He shrugged. "But mentally, it's pretty shitty. I can't concentrate on anything and still can't remember shit." It was frustrating, really.
A moment later and Jace came bounding down the stairs, tugging Piper along behind him.
"Oh god, not the baby videos." He groaned as he took a seat on the floor in front of the couch.

"Yeah, yeah." Ouija merely brushed it off as Cameron laughed softly.
"Thank you for coming to my defense, Park. But he's got a point. I'd probably be a whole hell of a lot less miserable if I got laid every once in a while." He snickered as Jesse returned, having placed one of the videos into the DVD player. "Alright, who's ready to make fun of Parker?"
"Shit, I'm always ready for that." Ouija was grinning at the boy in his lap.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Piper Pinkman

PostSubject: Re: The Vow   Thu Apr 30, 2015 6:59 pm

Stein nodded his head, eyes focusing on the stitches that closed the gash in his mothers head, no doubt the reason he was unable to remember. "Im sure it will come back, mom. And if not, you can always make more." There was a pause as Stein tried to find something he could say that would be comforting. "We're all just here to take care of you. We love you."
Roman grinned as he heard his up. "Yes, the baby videos. My favorite." He was searching for the ones he knew Zach enjoyed, in the hopes that maybe they would be strong enough to get through.
As Roman put the DVD in, Piper pulled Jace into his lap and took a seat beside Stein. "Damn, its my lucky day yo. I get to see baby Jace." He was crooning softly, teasingly.
Only a moment later, the screen finally came to life. Roman could be heard talking behind the camera, but everything was focused on Zach. He was laying on their bed, with a tiny bundle of blue in one arm and green in the other. His dreads were pulled into a ponytail at the back of his head, and he wore one of Roman's black cotton t-shirt under the leather jacket he had been so fond of.
"Its the twins first day home!" Roman was cooing softly, zooming in on the bundle in Zach's left arm. "This is Jace." Roman's hand could be seen moving to push the blanket back so the camera could get a good shot of Jace's face. "He's my little pup...I can't wait until he grows his fangs."
The shot shifted, centering now on Zach's other arm. "And Holland. He takes after his mother. Speaking of his mother..." The smile could be heard in Roman's voice as he turned the camera on Zach. "And surely everyone knows my gorgeous mate but I love showing him off. Look at him people, just gave birth a few days ago and he's still glowing. Zach's always glowing though, I mean, just look at him!" The boy was blushing at this point, trying to use his hair in an attempt to shield his face from the camera.

Parker could only grunt, his cheeks already pink in thought of what was to come. At least Ouija was in them too, it was always fun to see his best friend as a baby. "You two fuck off, damn. I was a cute fucking baby, get over it dipshits." It was the best he could come up with.
Finn was ignoring them, his eyes following Jesse's every move. He was curious about the alpha, the man had left Marilyn for.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Ouija Riggs

PostSubject: Re: The Vow   Thu Apr 30, 2015 7:20 pm

Zach watched the video with fascination. He couldn't believe that was really him, holding his two sons and blushing like that, and he had no memory of any of it.
"They're adorable." Zach smiled softly as he watched, taking note of how Roman said he was glowing even though clearly, he was not. He remembered Roman saying carrying the twins had been hard on him and watching this made it obvious just how bad it had been. He was just skin and bones, but he still looked happy, happier than he could ever remember being before. And it did mean a lot that Roman was still complimenting him, trying to build up his confidence.

"You were an adorable baby." Jesse chuckled as he tentatively took a seat beside Cameron and the video began to play on screen.
As the video started, Jesse’s voice could be heard and it was clear he was the one holding the camera.
“Come on baby, say it! Say it for dada!” The man was cooing, his “baby” voice much different from his usual gruff tones.
“Will you shut the fuck up already?” Finn was groaning softly, laying on Parker’s play mat beside the infant, who was crawling around rapidly, occasionally tipping over.
Babies were supposed to say their first words at around six months, Jesse had learned. And Parker, now a year old, had still said nothing except his soft cooing noises.
Jesse was desperate, not just for the boy to say anything, but specifically, he wanted his son’s first word to be “dada.” And he did not plan on stopping his coaxing of the boy until this happened.
“No way, Finnick. Little Jesse Junior is going to say dada if it’s the last thing I do.” He nodded firmly.
At this point, young Ouija came toddling on screen. A year older than Parker, he was already walking quite well. He made his way onto Parker’s play mat and plopped himself down, grinning at the smaller child.
“Pawk.” Ouija smiled fondly at the other boy. His vocabulary was not too large yet but he was capable of saying simple sentences and voicing his desires. His own first word had been dada, but Pawk was a close second. He simply adored seeing the younger infant.
Parker glanced up at Ouija, grimacing in concentration. For a moment, Jesse thought he might be going to the bathroom in his diaper. But then the boy began sputtering softly.
It was unclear what Parker was attempting to say. He was only repeating a soft “wee” sound over and over again, getting frustrated when it was not coming out right.
“That little bitch broke him or some shit.” Finn frowned deeply, reaching out to pick Parker up and cradle the boy into his chest. Parker squirmed though, flailing his tiny arms. His eyes were locked on Ouija as he whined, still repeating the same sound over and over again.
Finally, it came out, the boy finally adding a “ja” sound after the “wee.”
“Ouija!” The boy cooed, happy when he finally managed what he was trying to do.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Piper Pinkman

PostSubject: Re: The Vow   Fri May 01, 2015 12:18 am

Roman wore a bitter sweet smile, his eyes holding sadness as he watched the screen. He hated the price his mate had paid to gift him with their children. It was only made worse knowing that there was nothing he could do about it. More babies were not a possibility for them, not with the risk factor. He had been lucky that Zach survived the ordeal. "They are adorable. But especially when they were babies. I loved being able to hold them without them trying to wiggle away from me."
Piper was watching intently, an uncharacteristically goofy grin adorning his features as he watched his lover as a tiny infant. "Jace Daniel, you didn't tell me you were such a cute ass baby yo! I need pictures 'n shit!"

"The little fucks first word was 'Ouija?'" Finn cut his eyes over to his youngest son, rolling his eyes at the sight of Parker with Ouija's head in his lap. "Holy shit. They go way back." What surprised him more was the way he had been looking at the screen, past it to Jesse who was holding the camera. Even when bitching at them man, he seemed to be happy. Morgue had done the same thing when Cameron had been an infant and it had done nothing but piss him off. But he was smiling, his eyes rarely leaving his lover.
It was enough to prove that he had loved Jesse, in ways that he didnt fully understand.
"Who in the fuck is that?" Finn still had his eyes glued to the screen, where a younger Chandler was plopping down onto the mat beside Finn. The man rolled his eyes at the camera, offering it an obscene gesture before plucking Ouija up. He held the toddler at arms lengths, grinning widely as he laid back against the mat and began making soft airplane noises. Ouija swayed through the air in his grip, giggling and holding his tiny arms out as though they were wings. They never had to speak. Chandler was always in Ouija's head, making sure he understood the boys every need, and sometimes telling him things that only they should hear. He was obviously a very attentive and loving father.
Parker was squealing with delight as he watched them, clapping his chubby hands together and trying to replicate Chandler's airplane noises.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Ouija Riggs

PostSubject: Re: The Vow   Fri May 01, 2015 12:38 am

"I wasn't that cute." Jace whined, nuzzling his head in Piper's neck as another video began to play on the screen.
As the next video began, it was unclear who was holding the camera since it was pointed at Zach and Roman, kissing deeply on the couch. Zach was draped across the man’s lap, hands stroking his lover’s stubbled cheeks.
“Can’t you two get a room? I thought when you asked me to babysit it was because you guys were going out, not just so you could suck face.” It was clear then who was filming. Chandler.
Their kiss did not break however, Zach only lifting one hand to shoot his apprentice the middle finger.
“You’re gross, I’m going to find the little twerps.”
As if on cue, the two toddlers came wandering into the room. Jace was leading the way, always eager to see Chandler, tugging Stein along behind him.
Jace was adorable, always grinning so widely it looked as if the smile was stuck there permanently, shaggy brown hair falling in his face. He had wrapped himself around Chandler’s leg already as Stein moved over to tap his mother, forcing him to pull away from Roman.
“Yes, baby?” Zach cooed.
“Will you come play with me?”
Stein looked up at his mother, fluttering his eyelashes lightly and Zach couldn’t help but sigh and nod his head. How could he say no to that? He couldn’t, no matter how much he had been dying to have some alone time with his lover.
“What happened to our mommy and daddy time?” Roman whined softly, hands still holding Zach by the hips, not wanting to let him go.
“Later tonight, I promise!” Zach blew his lover a kiss as Stein tugged him upstairs to his room, leaving Roman to groan before snatching Jace from Chandler’s lap and into his own, blowing raspberries against his stomach.
Zach was nearly blushing as the video ended. It was truly settling in how much he obviously loved this man. Watching the way they had been kissing, it made him want to feel that type of love and passion. It looked even stronger than anything he'd ever had with Trever.

"That's my dad." Ouija nodded, watching with a fond smirk at how the man handled him. He could tell just by looking that they were conversing through thoughts, watching the way his eyes would occasionally light up and then he would giggle softly, reaching down to touch his father's face. His eyes then turned to Parker on the screen and he grinned even wider. "You were a chubby little thing. You're fucking adorable." He was laughing softly, smirking up at the boy.
Jesse was watching the look on Finn's face while they watched the video, hoping to see any sign of recognition. But nothing.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Vow   

Back to top Go down

The Vow
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 5 of 6Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Our site :: Luno Pack :: Roman/Zachariah-
Jump to: