Our site
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I don't know!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

The Vow

Go down 
5 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6
AuthorMessage
Piper Pinkman

Piper Pinkman

The Vow - Page 6 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Vow   The Vow - Page 6 EmptySun May 03, 2015 12:38 am

Piper was still wearing a dreamy expression as he watched his lover as a tiny pup, laughing softly at his obvious adoration of Chandler. "Ayyy baby, you never told me you had such a fucking thing for Chandler."  If the mind reader was smart, he would have snatched Jace up when he had the chance.  But it was over now.  Jace belonged solely to Piper.
Roman was watching Zach more than the video itself.  He wanted to see the raw emotion on his mates face.  Zach may have forgotten him, but he still knew his lover better than he knew himself.  He could understand what the boy was feeling just by watching how he reacted to seeing their home videos.  His arm slowly made its way around Zach's shoulders, tucking the boy safely against his side.
"Now you can see, Zachariah.  There was a time when you loved me, too."  And Zach would love him again. No matter what he had to do.
The video flickered out a moment, fuzz crossing the screen before the next clip began.  The camera was zoomed in on what appeared to be one of Roman's closed hands. Slowly, the mans fingers unfurled to reveal a tiny black box.  "Today's the day.  One of the most important days of my life."  The man behind the camera spoke, definitely identifiable now as Roman by the deep rumble of his voice.
He turned the camcorder to the right, focusing in on the two identically dressed toddlers.  Roman had put them in tiny suits, custom made for their chubby two year old bodies. "Jace and Holland are going to help me, aren't you guys?"  He had crouched down next to them, cooing and reaching his other hand to stroke each of them on the head.  Stein had been given the tiny card, tied to his wrist to assure he wouldn't lose it, and a bouquet of water lilies had been handed to Jace.  His mate had taken Chandler and gone out to Trever's for the day, leaving him plenty of time to set everything up.  Roman had cooked diner and cleaned the house, made sure to bring out his old boom box so he could play music.  Candles were lit alone the counters and hallways, rose petals strewn everywhere.  He was trying to do the romantic thing, something Zach had never thought he would get to experience.  A soft rattling sounded, and the camera stilled completely. Roman appeared infront of it a moment later though, dressed in a sleek black and white tuxedo. His cheeks were clean shaven, complementing his styled hair. It was obvious Roman had put a lot of thought into this. He leaned into the camera, making sure it was directed towards his children.  He'd sat them on a playmat at the front of the living room, the first thing visible in the home, and then he'd placed the camera on the high counter, so everything would be seen.
And then he waited, stepping back into the shadows of the hallway and watching his babies play until Zach could be heard jingling his keys at the door.
"Mama!!" Stein cooed as Zach entered the home, echoed by Jace who began waving his flowers around. Zach didn't move though.  He was gaping at their home, trying to take in all the smells and soft hues of romance, attempting to ward off chills of pleasure.  
"What is this?"  He asked allowed as he bent down to greet his children.  The lilies Jace pushed at him had his name scrawled over their wrappings, as did the tiny note on Stein's wrist.  Curiously he untied the parchment, flipping it open and allowing his eyes to scan over Roman's familiar scratch.
Will you marry our daddy?
The lilies landed softly against the floor, Zach unable to do anything but gasp and cover his mouth in surprise. It was something he had been dreaming of, but it had always seemed so far away....
But this was real.
When he turned around, his lovers name on his lips, but Roman was already there.
"Zachariah,"  The werewolf dropped to one knee, reaching out for one of Zach's hands.  "I love you.  I have loved you before I have loved anything else.  Everything that I am, I am because I have you, and im blessed enough to call you my mate.  Without you, Zachariah, there is no me.  Happiness...True happiness....You have spoiled me on it.  I never knew it before you, and if I were to ever lose you..." Roman shook his head, grimacing at the mere thought. "I wont lose you.  I wont risk it.  I want to make that concrete. You are my treasure in this world.  Everything that you are Zach.  I wake up every morning and the first thing I do is reach for you.  I find you and I pull you close, so I can kiss your adorable sleep face, and I can run my fingers through your dreads until you wake up, and fix me with those doe eyes that I love so much....When you're hard at work in your room, I sneak down to watch sometimes.  You're always so concentrated, and you never fail to amaze me. And my god, watching you with our babies.  I could do it all day, every day, and never get tired of it.  My life, it revolves around you Zachariah.  I don't think I can go another night without asking....."  He pulled the tiny black box from his pocket, flipping it open to present Zach with a glistening diamond engagement ring. "Will you be my husband, Zach?  Nothing would honor me more than being able to share my last name with you."

"Shut the hell up, pig fuck! I know I was a fatass little kid, let it go!" Parker groaned at his bestfriend, cheeks hot at the mention of his childhood chubbiness.  "I've fucking filled out since then!"  He had joined the fight club in the hopes that it would somehow catch Ouija's attention, and possibly making him more attractive in the mind readers eyes.
"Do you two ever fucking stop?"  Finn scowled over at them, his eyes lingering on the screen.  It was hard to watch important moments in his life that he had magically lost. No matter how hard he tried he couldnt recall anything.  So what?  He was just shit out of luck then? It wasn't something he was willing to accept.
Back to top Go down
Ouija Riggs

Ouija Riggs

The Vow - Page 6 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Vow   The Vow - Page 6 EmptySun May 03, 2015 1:40 am

Zach felt his heart skipping several beats as he watched the video. God, how he wished he could remember that. It was perfect, almost too perfect. He could not believe this was his life. A gorgeous, caring, husband and two adorable children. It was all he'd ever wanted and now he couldn't remember it. He glanced over to the man beside him, leaning in and pressing a gentle kiss to his lips.
"I believe it." Just hearing the man talk made his stomach flutter and he could easily see himself falling in love with this man. He was already beginning to fall all over again.

"Not really." Ouija snickered at Finn, ruffling Parker's hair before leaning back to murmur in his ear. "You did feel out pretty nicely though shorty." He gave a wink.
Cameron was eyeing his mother, frowning lightly. He then reached out and placed a hand on the man's shoulder, stroking it gently.
"It's gonna be okay momma." He murmured gently.
Back to top Go down
Piper Pinkman

Piper Pinkman

The Vow - Page 6 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Vow   The Vow - Page 6 EmptyTue May 05, 2015 6:16 pm

Roman was unable to hide his smile as he sensed his mates feelings. As the video continued, with Zach gasping out a soft yes and falling into his arms, Roman pressed the boy closer. He watched as they shared a tender kiss, crooning softly as Zach held out his hand. Roman slipped the ring onto his finger, kissing his knuckles as he did so. The tape played for a minute more, capturing Roman and Zach as they called Chandler to take the twins.
Roman wanted to tell Zach about their night, how they had laid on a blanket under the stars up on the roof. He wanted the boy to know how he'd been touched, what it had been like to seal their love with that ring on Zach's finger.
"Ayyy! Look at that! Roman and my favorite MILF pawned you guys off on Chandler so they could have some nook-nook." Piper snickered softly as he watched the video. "Holy hell. This is great. I bet you two got fuckin' freaky!"
He was silence by a rather rough shove in his shoulder, Romans soft growl warning him that the mans patience was thin.
"Come on, pops. Don't get your panties in a bunch because I keep calling Zach a MILF. Its a fucking complement! Can't you take a complement?"

"I fuckin' know! I kept telling you that while you were off chasing Ajax but your dick headed ass wouldn't listen." Parker was making a futile attempt at hiding his blush, arms crossing over his chest in a mirror image of his mother.
Finn barely acknowledged Cameron, unable to focus on anything with the pain in his head. Instead he was watching the screen as it flickered to another video. The camera was directed at a master bed where Jesse was laying, a chubby infant sprawled out across his chest. The alpha was trailing his fingers across Parker's back, offering a lazy but loving smile to the camera.
"Why don't you stop filming and come join us?"
"Because im fucking making memories and getting the good shit, thats why. Things I should have fucking done for Cam but didn't. Jeremy took all of those fucking videos. So im damn trying to take some for Park since I was a shit fuck before."
Finn blinked as he heard his voice, almost unable to believe he was the one behind the camera. What had happened to him? When did he get soft?
When did he love that much?
Back to top Go down
Ouija Riggs

Ouija Riggs

The Vow - Page 6 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Vow   The Vow - Page 6 EmptyTue May 05, 2015 7:03 pm

"No shoving." Jace whined at his father gently before looking to Piper. "And you, no talking about my parents doing nasty shit." He groaned softly as he curled into the man's chest.
Zach meanwhile was only smiling.
"I'll be honest, I don't mind the whole MILF thing." He shrugged, chuckling softly. "But I guess I'd be pissed if someone called you a DILF so I can't stop you from freaking out." He smirked lightly, watching the man as on the screen the two of them were still holding each other tight, lips locked.

Jesse's eyes were locked on Finn's face, wanting to watch his reactions to the videos. He could tell what he was thinking just by looking.
"Yeah, you've kind of turned into a softy." Cameron spoke gently, smiling at his mother though to reassure him it was a good thing.
On the screen, Jesse got off of the bed with Parker in his arms and snatched the camera from Finn so the boy's face appeared on screen.
"The camera's seen enough of my face. This is my beautiful husband, Finnick Holloway." Jesse introduced, the grin able to be heard in his voice.
"Oh fuck off." Finn grumbled, red tint to his cheeks as he attempted to take the camera back but Jesse held it out of his reach.
"I'll give it back for a kiss." Jesse teased. Finn grumbled and pulled the man down in order to kiss him lightly, Jesse holding out the camera to capture the moment, Parker still in his other arm cooing at the two of them.

Back to top Go down
Piper Pinkman

Piper Pinkman

The Vow - Page 6 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Vow   The Vow - Page 6 EmptyThu May 14, 2015 10:59 pm

"Oh yeah?"  Roman's attention was on his mate, completely and undivided.  Hearing the boy say he felt anything for him was breath taking.  The burly man found himself pressing closer to his lover, and arm wrapping tightly around Zach's shoulders.  "I don't mean to ruin your fun.  I just.....love you so much."  Roman finished softly as another video flashed across the screen. In this one the twins were toddlers, around three years old.  They were still slightly pudgy and unbalanced, but they were still standing infront of their homes clear sliding door.  The door was sealed, with the twins standing about on the other side and pressing their hands against the glass.  Zach could be seen walking by in the back ground, stopping a moment behind the children to grin and blow Roman a kiss.  The werewolf had been outside watering plants and washing the truck.  When he'd caught sight of his babies, he had began recording.  He often did that, especially when the children had been small.  He'd never wanted to miss anything. As the video played, Roman turned his hose on the house and the clear door, the spray of water looking as though it were going to hit Jace.  Stein couldn't tell that they would be shielded by the door, instead he was simply certain that his brother was going to be assaulted.  The boy reached out for Jace with chubby arms, pulling his brother down and away from the glass as the water pelted against it, Roman's proud and joyful laugh the only thing to be heard.

Finn's jaw as tight as he watched himself, taking in the way he obviously loved someone who was nothing more than a stranger to him now.  The thought was chilling and miserable.  He hated to think that such a precious and important part of his life was just gone.  
"Thats so fucking gross. Im a mother fucking pansy! Cameron!"  Finn glanced over at his oldest son, his face pink with embarrassment. "How in the fuck did you let me get that damn way? Its sickening." Emotions were sticky.  They made a mess, and Finn had always hated cleaning up. Now, because he become so attached to these people, they were all bound to be hurt. It was pathetic.
Back to top Go down
Ouija Riggs

Ouija Riggs

The Vow - Page 6 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Vow   The Vow - Page 6 EmptyThu May 14, 2015 11:30 pm

Zach allowed himself to curl up in Roman's lap as he watched the video, hardly noticing he was doing it because it felt so natural.
"They're so cute!" He squealed softly at the chubby children on screen, finding it adorable how Stein tried to shield his brother.
On the screen Jace was shrieking and attempting to cover his face even as Stein shielded him. Once the two boys realized nothing was hitting them, they glanced up to see their father laughing. Then Jace could be seen angrily pounding his tiny fists against the glass and sticking his tongue out at his father.

"I let you get this way because I like seeing you happy, mom." Cameron smiled softly at his mother. "It's not a bad thing, you know."
Jesse still had his eyes on his lover, waiting to see any glimmer of recognition in his eyes.
Back to top Go down
Piper Pinkman

Piper Pinkman

The Vow - Page 6 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Vow   The Vow - Page 6 EmptySat May 16, 2015 5:31 pm

"Go ahead and make faces at me, pup. You're going to get stuck like that and then I'll really be laughing. " Roman ' s voice teased from behind the camera.
Piper could only glance over at the large wolf, shaking his head in astonishment. "Yo pops, you really told my boy that stuff? I thought that was the shit that only happened in movies." It amused him to no end seeing his lover as a tiny toddler. He could see now why Roman was such a protective father. His little Jace has always been a firecracker.
Roman barely paid him any attention. His attention was on Zach and the way he had curled up, as though he remembered all the nights he'd been held in the same manner, in the same arms.

Finn had taken to staring back at Jesse, his gaze daring the alpha to blink. He could see himself wanting this man. Jesse certainly was attractive in ways Finn had never imagined. And just looking at Jesse brought on a bubbly feeling in his chest. "I don't fucking remember you right damn now, but I guess I wouldn't mind trying to get to know you again." They had a life together, and a kid. Finn couldn't help but be curious about them.
Back to top Go down
Ouija Riggs

Ouija Riggs

The Vow - Page 6 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Vow   The Vow - Page 6 EmptySat May 16, 2015 8:11 pm

Jace was smiling at his lover lightly as his younger self on screen had pulled back the door and was toddling off towards his father, tiny fangs bared.
Zach was grinning widely as he watched the screen, not noticing Roman's eyes on him even as he found himself curled up in the man's lap. He so desperately wanted to remember these cute little moments, wanted to be a part of this happy family. He found himself reaching out and grasping Stein's hand, wanting to be close to his son.

"That's perfect." Jesse smiled softly. "We can start over, you've just got to give me a chance." He slowly reached out to gently take Finn's hand. "You can ask me anything if you want to try and get to know me again."

Back to top Go down
Piper Pinkman

Piper Pinkman

The Vow - Page 6 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Vow   The Vow - Page 6 EmptySat May 16, 2015 10:42 pm

Stein glanced up as he felt his mothers fingers curling around his hand. It was starling given their circumstances, but he welcomed it all the same, his metal hand moving to fold over Zach's. "We've had a good life, mom."
The video flickered out to something new. This time the focus was on Roman. He was sitting on the same couch everyone was sitting on now, wearing a short sleeved black shirt while he cradled a tiny infant in his hands. The man looked up at the camera, a wide smile breaking over his face as he nodded now to the baby. "If you're going to take pictures or record anything, come get a look at my pup."
"I wasn't fucking paying you any attention in the first place. Im only here for bright eyes." It was obviously Chandler's snapping tone behind the camera as the focus came to zoom in on the infant Roman held. Jace was dressed in a baby blue onesie, complete with matching mittens so his hands wouldn't get cold.

"Who the fuck are you?" Finn questioned immediately, his eyes sharp on Jesse. "If you had to describe yourself, how would you damn do it?" It was the only place he could think to start. Before anything else he felt he should know exactly who this man was, or who he thought he was.
Maybe it would give him some clue as to why they were together in the first place.
Back to top Go down
Ouija Riggs

Ouija Riggs

The Vow - Page 6 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Vow   The Vow - Page 6 EmptySat May 16, 2015 11:51 pm

Jace couldn't help but laugh, grinning at the sound of Chandler's voice. Of course he only had eyes for Piper anymore, but Chandler would always have a special place in his heart.
"Well I was pretty damn cute wasn't I?" He smirked softly at watching the young baby on screen reaching out for Chandler and cooing up at him. Ever since he was born he had been attached to the man.

Jesse was not expecting this question but he paused to think it over, smiling lightly.
"Should have known you'd ask something damn difficult." He shook his head. "Alright, you're going to yell at me for being sentimental and shit but oh well." He smirked before forming his answer. "If someone asked me this years ago, before I met you I'd say I was the best thing to ever walk this earth. I was a prick and the only thing I cared about was my motorcycle and my leather jacket. But now I'd describe myself as a damn good person. I'm a father and hopefully, soon I'll be a husband. I'm not selfish anymore or superficial or conceited... okay maybe I'm still a bit conceited." He chuckled, running a hand through his hair. "But at the end of the day, now I can describe myself as a family man and an overall good person thanks to you."
Back to top Go down
Sitka Sandoval

Sitka Sandoval

The Vow - Page 6 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Vow   The Vow - Page 6 EmptySun Sep 27, 2015 6:52 pm

"So cute it was sickening."  Chandler voice came from behind them.  The mind reader was leaning along the banister to the stairway, his lips curled into a soft grin.  "But so was Ouija. You two were the cutest little fuckers to ever toddle your little pudgy asses around here."  The man moved around to the back of the couch, his hands falling onto Ouija's shoulders. "How come no one told me we were watching baby videos?" He almost turned to Zach, wanting to tease the boy and ask how his zach-attack could ever leave him out.  But then he read the boys mind, knew that Zach wouldn't understand him.
The boy didn't remember him, or anything about their relationship.
"No one wanted you here."  Roman grouched softly, noticing the way Chandler's eyes had lingered on his mate. 

"You're a fucking big emotional ass softy, aren't you?"  Finn could only blink at the man, stunned by his response.  Jesse looked like one of the bad ass guys you saw on television or in music videos.  But he was talking about having a family together and being a good man.
"You aren't the big bad bitch you look like. And your fucking head is on funny if you think that I made you a better person. Even I know that im a fucking terrible disgrace, what the hell is wrong with you?"  This man couldn't be right in his head.  "I don't fucking understand this shit and it pisses me off. If we were really in love then shouldnt I fucking remember that? Or any of this bullshit?"
Back to top Go down
Wiley Abercrombie

Wiley Abercrombie

The Vow - Page 6 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Vow   The Vow - Page 6 EmptySun Sep 27, 2015 7:34 pm

"Sorry pops, I didn't want you to bring mom's ass down here and have him baby me." Ouija chuckled, leaning back to glance up at his father. "You know how he gets. Then he'd be begging you for another damn baby."
"Hey, don't be mean." Zach swatted at his lover lightly. "I guess I'm pretty close with him so I probably wouldn't want you grumbling at him normally. So that means don't do it now either." He smirked softly as his eyes flickered over to Chandler. "Sorry, I guess I forgot to call you down." He smiled apologetically at the newcomer, still trying to get used to all the new people in his life.

"You forgot everything from the past few years. I don't think you could help it. Trust me, we're in love. You can ask anyone around here." Jesse smirked softly, reaching out to gently squeeze the boy's hand in his own. "Hell, I know someone you'll believe. You can even call your brother. Mathias. I've met him. He knows." He grinned, pleased that he had thought of this. Finn would definitely believe his brother. Jesse knew how private Finn was about his family. Even the fact that Jesse had met the man should be enough to prove to him that they really had a connection.
Back to top Go down
Sitka Sandoval

Sitka Sandoval

The Vow - Page 6 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Vow   The Vow - Page 6 EmptySun Sep 27, 2015 10:09 pm

"He keeps that shit up and imma give in."  Chandler teased softly, his fingers coming to curl in Ouija's hair. "Then there will be a new baby around and you wont have to worry about that anymore." He made sure the boy knew he was only kidding though, his lips coming to press affectionately at Ouija's temple. 
"You always say that."  Roman tenderly ran his fingers over the bobbed remains of his mates dread locks. "But I can never seem to help myself. I just like to be the only man on your mind, always."  He knew it wasn't fair, but he was possessive when it came to his mate and his children.  He had never known how jealous he could be before he had a family. 

"Mathias?"  Finn gaped at the alpha, his eyes flickering over to Cameron in question. "How does he know about Mathias? Since when do I introduce mother fuckers to my family?" He could hardly believe it.  This man couldn't be lying to him if that was the case.  Finn would never involve Mathias with anyone that he didnt trust and love completely.  It had taken him years to finally introduce the boy to Jeremy. 
And Jesse knew his brother.
He was in deep. That much was clear.  But how deep?  How had he managed to become a family man?  With two kids and an entire pack of people acting as though he was their friend?
And this damned alpha.
His lover.
"This shits wack as fuck."  Finn finally muttered, his eyes finally shifting back to Jesse. "But whatever. Jeremy's a dickwad and at least you're fucking fun to look at."
Back to top Go down
Wiley Abercrombie

Wiley Abercrombie

The Vow - Page 6 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Vow   The Vow - Page 6 EmptySun Sep 27, 2015 10:39 pm

"Well, I mean, I can't really reassure you of that since I barely remember you and all, but I'm sure I love you if we've got this little family going." Zach smiled softly at his husband. "And I don't see how I could be thinking of anyone else when the hottest man in existence is already in my bed every night. I've got a pretty good life, don't I?" He was grinning at the thought of it all. Who ever thought he'd do this well for himself?

Jesse laughed softly as he glanced down at the boy. Because even though they were in love, this was still something Finn would say even if he had all of his memories. Although he did cave sometimes and admit he loved Jesse, most of the time he claimed to only be with Jesse because he was attractive.
That was fine by him.
"Exactly. As long as you stay here you can keep looking at my fine self." He gave the boy a wink, hesitantly placing an arm around his mate's shoulders and hoping he hadn't gone too far. He was craving the contact.
Back to top Go down
Sitka Sandoval

Sitka Sandoval

The Vow - Page 6 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Vow   The Vow - Page 6 EmptyMon Sep 28, 2015 12:00 am

"My life with you,  Zachariah,  is a dream come true. "  Roman wanted so badly to kiss the boy, but he was afraid of making his mate uncomfortable.   He would just have to be patient.   There was so promise that Zach  would ever remember him, and if that was the case then he'd  just have to make the boy fall in love with him again. "I wake every morning and thank god that I've found you."  

Finn jerked as though he were going to strike the alpha, his fingers even curling into a fist.  But something stopped him.  The boy wasn't sure exactly what it was.  Maybe just the way Jesse was looking at him.   There was something more though,  a tightness in his chest, as though the thought of anyone hitting the man was enough to infuriate him.
Maybe he did care about this man.  In all his years, he'd never hesitated to hit Jeremy if the blonde  overstepped his boundaries.   He hardly even knew Jesse and still,  he couldn't find it in himself to strike the alpha.
"You damn piss me off, you know that?  I  don't like these fucking feelings. I don't do this shit."  Honestly it terrified him.  Caring for anyone like this was dangerous
Back to top Go down
Wiley Abercrombie

Wiley Abercrombie

The Vow - Page 6 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Vow   The Vow - Page 6 EmptyMon Sep 28, 2015 12:33 am

Zach smirked softly, allowing himself to lean into the man's chest and look down at everyone around him.
"You seem like you really do love me... I'm sorry you have to deal with this." He sighed, taking one of the man's hands in his own. "I promise, I'm trying to remember."

"I know you don't. But you do with me. I promise, you'll get used to it soon." Jesse reassured softly, pleased that the boy did not hit him or pull away. "You got used to me the first time soon enough." He had been so proud of how quickly Finn had grown to love him after they met.
Back to top Go down
Rocinante Roden

Rocinante Roden

The Vow - Page 6 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Vow   The Vow - Page 6 EmptyTue Sep 29, 2015 7:18 pm

"Zachariah, you do not ever be sorry for this.  You could not help this.  I know that you would never willingly let go of your memories, they are too precious.  I know because most of them we share.  I have loved you for the better part of my life."  Roman's hands came to carefully cup Jace cheeks, his thumb caressing just under one of the boys bright brown eyes. "We took vows.  I promised that I would love you until the day I die.  I would stand by your side through any and everything, no matter how bad or how amazingly wonderful. I promised that you would come first in my life before anything because you, Zach, you are my heart, half of my soul, and the thing my world revolves around. I intent to keep those vows.  I have been living by them even before the day we said our 'I do's.'"

"Probably just damn because I was fucking horny and you have a nice fucking body when you arent running your fucking mouth."  Finn retaliated, his upper lip curled into his usual scowl of irritation.  "Don't get the wrong idea and think that I fucking like you or anything."  Despite his words though, he wasn't leaning away from Jesse's hold anymore.  Instead the boy seemed to have settled there against the alpha's arm.  "Your just damn here and everyone fucking tells me that im supposed to love you. Like they fucking know how I feel."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

The Vow - Page 6 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Vow   The Vow - Page 6 Empty

Back to top Go down

The Vow
Page 6 of 6Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Our site :: Luno Pack :: Roman/Zachariah-
Jump to: