Our site
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I don't know!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

The Vow

Go down 
5 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
AuthorMessage
Piper Pinkman

Piper Pinkman

The Vow - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Vow   The Vow - Page 2 EmptyTue Apr 07, 2015 6:40 pm

"Oh baby." Trever heaved a sigh, reaching out to gently caress the boys cheek. "I remember that. Everything went okay, so don't be sorry." He leaned closer, whispering only for Zach to hear. "You never let me down. Ever." He wanted the boy to know that, if he didn't know anything else. "But a lot has happened since you can remember." Trever pulled back, gesturing to Roman. "His name is Roman Roden and I brought him over for an experiment one day, and you two sort of really hit it off." The man explained softly, nodding so Roman knew it was alright if he came forward. "You love him a lot. Or you did. You moved out.... And you guys have kids, twins." Roman had made his way over to Zach's side, hesitantly offering the boy his hand. He wasn't sure what to say, how this ever could have happened. Zach had always loved him so much....How could he forget that? And their babies....The life they had built together. "Hey. Im...I'm your husband, Zach. I guess you don't...." The large wolf was struggling, so Stein stepped in for him. Instead of trying to touch Zach in any way, he simply offered a wide smile. "Im glad your alright. You're my mom. Don't tell dad, but you're kinda my favorite." Stein waved with his mechanical arm, attempting to keep the mood light hearted as not to alarm his mother. "And we work a lot together. I like when you teach me things. Im Stein."
"Holland." Roman corrected softly, his brown eyes never leaving Zach's face. "His first name, is Holland. We named him that. And Jace." The man looked around for his other son, wanting the boy around just in case he sparked Zach's memory.
"Awh come on dad! He could have gone without you telling him that." Stein groaned at his father, his eyes shifting back to Zach. "You liked Stein. You helped me come up with it. So call me that. Or well....I guess if you like Holland." Stein cringed at the thought of his mother calling him by his first name. But if that made Zach comfortable now then so be it.

"C-Cameron." Finn looked stricken, as though Cameron was physically harming him. "Thats fucking not...You damn..." He baby didn't lie, he knew that. But he was having trouble excepting it now. "How in the holy hell can you say that I fucking can't call you're damn father? I fucking have to....Jeremy..." That was what stuck him the hardest, not being able to see his lover, or talk to him. How was he supposed to be calm with all these strangers? And Cameron talking crazy shit in his ear. Finn glanced over at Jesse, taking in the broad stretch of his shoulders and the powerful muscles that flexed whenever he so much as moved. The man was attractive in every aspect, and it simply wasn't Finn. Finn loved long platinum hair and pale skin, a creepy smile that never left him lonely. Finn loved Morgue. "I could never mother fucking love anyone like I love your father, so stop taking that shit! You don't know what the fuck you're saying. I want to damn go home!"
Law wore a deep crease in his brow as he listened to Finn swear, his arms slowly coming to cross over his chest. "It seems as though he has some degree of memory loss, oui." He wasn't sure how extensive, but Finn obviously had no recollection of Jesse. "And right now, I don't think he's interested in talking to me." The dark skinned doctor grunted, knowing that if Finn was snapping at Cameron, he would probably get physical if anyone else were to approach him.
Back to top Go down
Ouija Riggs

Ouija Riggs

The Vow - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Vow   The Vow - Page 2 EmptyTue Apr 07, 2015 7:01 pm

"Kids... I have kids." Zach's eyes were wide as he took in the boy in front of him. This was his son... how could he not remember having a son? His eyes then landed on the mechanical arm and immediately he was distracted, jaw dropping in amazement. "Is that fully functional?" He gestured the boy forward until he could grasp his hand. "That's amazing..." He gave the boy a soft smile. Even though he was slightly uncomfortable, he knew that if this was his son, he was probably in just as much stress seeing his mother not know who he was. "And Stein... I like that. Better than Holland." He gave him a wink before sitting back and looking to Roman now. "My husband... wow." He paused, simply looking the man over before smiling gently. "I have to say, I never thought I'd do this well for myself. Are you a model or some shit? Because you should be." Roman was definitely the most gorgeous man he'd ever seen and he could not believe that this was his lover. It was just too good to be true.
Now Jace entered the room at hearing the voices and sensing his father's despair. Roman smelled so devastated that Jace was expecting to maybe find his mother dead. He was ecstatic, but confused to see Zach up and smiling. What was wrong with his daddy?
"Well damn, that's the other one, isn't it? He looks like me." It was breathtaking to see these living, breathing, boys that he had apparently created with a man who he had no memories of. His head was spinning.

"This is your home now, mom." Cameron sighed heavily, heart falling as he heard Law say Finn had lost some memory. He hadn't thought it was that severe... he'd thought maybe if he just looked at Jesse hard enough he'd remember. But at least he remembered Cameron, that was something.
"Mom, you can call dad if you really need to. Maybe he'll make you believe it." Cameron frowned, leaning his head into the crook of his mother's neck.
Jesse looked utterly broken at hearing Finn say he'd never love someone as much as he had loved Jeremy.
"Have you ever seen something like this before?" Jesse questioned Law desperately. "Is it serious? Do you think he'll remember eventually?"

Back to top Go down
Piper Pinkman

Piper Pinkman

The Vow - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Vow   The Vow - Page 2 EmptyTue Apr 07, 2015 7:18 pm

Roman swallowed thickly, nodding his head and reaching back for Jace. He brought the boy into his chest, hugging him tightly in an attempt to calm himself before letting go and allowing him to stand beside Stein. "These are our babies Zachariah. You blessed me with them." His voice cracked when his spoke, but for the most part he was holding himself together, all for Zach's sake. "And I love you, desperately. I've loved you even before you knew me. You're my mate....I..." He wanted to make it okay for Zach, but at this point he wasn't sure how. He himself was a stranger, their children....
"Yeah mom, Jace got all the looks." Stein rolled his eyes, throwing his mechanical arm around Jace's shoulders. He was about to go on when Trever interjected, "Maybe we should give him some time. This is a lot to take in. We don't want to overwhelm him."

"I fucking need to!" Finn snapped desperately, as though he'd truly been afraid that he wouldn't be able to talk to his lover. "Give me your fucking phone." The boy was nearly frantic, but still managed to find guilt stirring in his stomach. He shouldn't be yelling at Cameron. Jeremy hated when he did that. "Im fucking sorry Cam." Finn heaved softly, cutting his eyes over at Jesse.
" I just...I want to talk to your damn father. Please."
Law took a seat beside Jesse, his dark and weary eyes still lingering on Finn. "I have seen it before, oui. But every case is different, just as every being handles damage in a different way." The lanky werewolf rested his chin on folded knuckles. "He could remember. It could simply take time. Or, maybe it is so severe he never regains his memories, oui. Its much too early to tell."
Back to top Go down
Ouija Riggs

Ouija Riggs

The Vow - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Vow   The Vow - Page 2 EmptyTue Apr 07, 2015 7:40 pm

"Y-yeah, it's kind of a lot." Zach nodded, appreciating Trever's interjection. "I'm sorry, really..." The look on Roman's face was making him feel unbearably guilty. He was disappointing all these people. And hearing Roman say how much he loved him was hard. He wished he could say it back but he simply couldn't... he didn't know this man.
Jace frowned lightly.
"He doesn't remember us?"
Zach merely shook his head in response.
"Sorry." He repeated softly, hanging his head as if he were a child who had done something wrong.
Jace immediately had the urge to hug his father again. He knew he would need it.
"You guys can stay in here though. I'll try and... uh, remember I guess." He did feel strangely connected to the children. There was no denying they were his.

"Momma..." Cameron sighed but reluctantly held out his cell phone to his mother. He hadn't wanted his dad to hurt at hearing his mother's voice after so long, when he was finally trying to get on with his life again. But maybe Finn needed to hear it from the man himself. "You're not going to like what you hear." He didn't know how Jeremy would react to hearing Finn again.
"He could never remember?" Jesse sounded hopeless as Law informed him of this. He placed his head in his hands. He would have to make Finn fall in love with him all over again. It had been hard enough the first time... He would have to convince him of their connection all over again, have to lure him away from Morgue all over again. It was going to be pure hell for him. All he wanted to do was coddle the boy and make sure he was okay...
Back to top Go down
Piper Pinkman

Piper Pinkman

The Vow - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Vow   The Vow - Page 2 EmptyTue Apr 07, 2015 8:01 pm

"Don't be sorry, Zach. You can't help this." It pained Roman to his core, seeing the confusion on his mates face. And worse? Now the boy felt guilty. "Everything is going to be fine. We're still a family. We'll be here." If Zach would still have them. Suddenly Roman found himself nervous, terrified that Zach was going to leave him and go back with Trever. "So uh, how are you feeling?" The large man struggled not to use doting names, but he managed. It would be worse if he made Zach uncomfortable.
Stein moved closer to Zach, whistling softly as though that would defuse the situation. "So, you're missing quite a lot right now. Thats alright. You can always make more memories." Stein smiled reassuringly. "The most important thing is that you're okay."

Finn snatched the phone in his haste to make contact with Jeremy, his hands trembling as he dialed the familiar number and pressed the phone into his ear. He was frustrated and lonely, surrounded by strangers and stories of some life he had no recollection of. All he wanted was Jeremy, to hear his voice and know everything was alright.
Actually, fuck that.
Finn wanted to go home. More than anything. He wanted to have the safety and assurance of knowing that Jeremy still loved him. They were together. Nothing would ever change that.
Law let out a soft sigh, his heart aching for his alpha. "Yes, that is one outcome, oui." The weary wolf reached out, one of his tattooed hands coming to rest on Jesse's shoulder. "But lets focus on the fact that maybe he will remember, ehh? It's no good being hopeless."
Back to top Go down
Ouija Riggs

Ouija Riggs

The Vow - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Vow   The Vow - Page 2 EmptyTue Apr 07, 2015 8:18 pm

"I like you." Zach smiled fondly, reaching out to stroke Stein's mechanical arm lightly. "Well, I mean, I'm sure I love you and all but right now, you're easy to get used to." Stein comforted him somehow, like he was the link between the life Zach could remember and the one he couldn't. "So... Roman." He looked up to the man then, still stunned by how... large he was, and how handsome. He was going to speak, though he had no clue what he would say, but then another pain ran through his skull. "Trever, could I get some morphine or something? I feel like someone is drilling through my head." He groaned, confused as to why Trever didn't have him on something already since of course, he didn't remember Roman could take his pain. Hell, he didn't even know werewolves existed.
Jace tugged on his father's shirt gently, hugging him tight before speaking.
"Daddy, I know you don't like him but maybe Chandler could help. I know mom won't remember him either, but he can read thoughts... he could try and see if we're anywhere in his head, just buried somewhere deeper." He suggested softly.

It was only a few rings before Morgue answered.
"Cam?" It was the boy's number that he saw and so he assumed it was him. "What's up? Is everything alright? You haven't been over in a while." He spoke calmly even though he felt a slight twinge of pain any time he saw his own son. He looked too much like Finn. It hurt constantly.
"He's got to remember." Jesse spoke simply. "He's my life now." He didn't know what he would do without his mate. "I have to make him remember." He would have to make him remember or make him fall back in love. Either way would work.
Back to top Go down
Piper Pinkman

Piper Pinkman

The Vow - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Vow   The Vow - Page 2 EmptyTue Apr 07, 2015 8:46 pm

"Actually," Roman stepped forward, reaching out to gently rest his hand on the crown of his mates head. "Let me. It's faster, more effective." The man spoke tenderly as he began to leech for his lover, drawing the boys pain and hoping that maybe Zach would remember all the times he had done so before. He wanted to ignore Jace. The last thing they needed was Chandler coming around, but if it helped Zach remember him...
"Jace, baby, why don't you go talk to Chandler? I don't want to leave your mother right now." Or ever again, for that matter. "But if he can offer any sort of help, I'd deeply appreciate it." The burly werewolf spoke sincerely. He would do anything if Zach could remember him and the love their shared. Life without his mate....It was unimaginable.

"Jeremy?" It came out as a breathless sob, the sound of his lovers voice enough to tip him over the edge. Why did it feel as though it'd been so long since he'd heard it? Finn was so confused. "Where in the fuck are you? Why aren't you here?" The boy was doing his best to keep the bite in his tone, but it was failing. He just wanted to go home, no matter how fucking pathetic it sounded. "Cameron is talking crazy fucking bullshit. He's saying...." Finn paused, a lump forming in his throat as he tried to explain what was going on, refusing to accept that they had actually broken up. "He's just fucking saying im supposed to be here and im mother fucking not. I need to be home. I want to mother fucking be home, Jeremy. " His chest was on fire where the road had torn into his skin, and holy fuck, nothing compared to the spiking agony in his head. "Where in the fucking hell are you? Im damn hurting. Cameron said I was in a car crash, and where the fuck are you? Why aren't you here?" He was surrounded by strangers, and panicking to think that this was his life now.
Back to top Go down
Ouija Riggs

Ouija Riggs

The Vow - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Vow   The Vow - Page 2 EmptyTue Apr 07, 2015 9:13 pm

"How the fuck are you doing that?" Zach's eyes were wide as the pain left him. He noticed the veins in Roman's arm turning black, the black leading up the man's entire forearm and bicep. "Is he a fucking superhero now too? What in the hell is going on?" He groaned lowly, trying to relax with the pain gone.
Jace darted off without another word, deciding to go find Chandler. He assumed the man was still in the house, maybe sleeping with Jordan. He made his way to their room, knocking on the door and waiting. He did truly think Chandler could be helpful, but he also wanted the man because he was upset and he couldn't very well ask his father to comfort him right now when the man was so upset himself. Chandler was the next best thing.

Morgue nearly collapsed as he heard Finn's voice from the unbearable pain it sent coursing through him.
"F-Finn. I-I'm not there because I didn't know. I'll be there, I'll come right now." Jeremy was already up and scrambling to get dressed, not realizing how foolish he was being. He did not know Finn had lost his memory and thought they were still together. He instead jumped to another conclusion. Finn had finally come to his senses, had finally realized that they were meant to be together and no one could love him like Jeremy had. And even though he had sworn he could never go back to Finn, here he was ready to run to him. "Are you okay? I'm sorry I didn't think you'd want me there but I'm coming, really, right now."
Back to top Go down
Piper Pinkman

Piper Pinkman

The Vow - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Vow   The Vow - Page 2 EmptyTue Apr 07, 2015 9:57 pm

"Oh, I uh...Im a werewolf." He cringed at how ridiculous it sounded. He had forgotten what it was like to talk to someone who didn't know of their existence. "Jace, one of our babies, he's a werewolf too."
Trever was still moving around Zach, making sure the boy had all necessary fluids feeding into him. He paused behind Roman to nod at the boy, letting him know Roman was serious. "Werewolves are real. Who'da thought?" The man winked at Zach, trying to keep a light mood so his former apprentice could continue to relax.
Chandler soon appeared in the door way, a smirk immediately finding its way to his lips as he laid eyes on Jace. "Hey there brat, what are you doing here?"

"No, im mother fucking not okay, Marilyn!" Finn pressed a hand into his chest, relieved to hear that Jeremy was on his way at least. "Why wouldn't I fucking want you here? I fucking love you, shit for brains. Are you..." Cameron had said they were broken up.... "Why wouldn't you fucking be the first to damn know about this? Did something fucking happen with us?"
"Mom? Dad?" Parker could be heard stumbling through the living room. He had been in the ring when he'd felt something was wrong, and not long after that he'd caught the scent of blood. The boy had rushed home as quickly as possibly, and now found himself barreling into the room. "Hey, what in the fuck happened? I could smell blood, is mom alright?" Parker approached his mother, reaching in to hug him only to have Finn lash out, striking him several times before he finally got the hint and managed to get out of arms reach.
"What in the fuck is wrong with you?" Parker blinked, his upper lip curled in a snarl that mirrored Finn's himself.

Back to top Go down
Ouija Riggs

Ouija Riggs

The Vow - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Vow   The Vow - Page 2 EmptyTue Apr 07, 2015 10:26 pm

Zach had been skeptical until Trever confirmed it. Then he accepted it as a fact.
"What in the hell? I missed everything fun." He whined lightly, though gave a soft smile up to Roman, trying to be nice to the man since apparently he was his husband now. "Werewolf... I'm married to a werewolf." He shook his head lightly. "Anything else I should know? I can't remember half of my life apparently." He sighed, trying to think for any memories of these new people in his life... his new family. He had to admit, he'd always thought he'd end up with Trever somehow. But he couldn't deny that Roman's hands on him did feel sort of... right.
"I don't know if you heard, mom and Finn were in a car crash." Jace explained lightly, knowing Chandler would probably be worried about Zach. "He has amnesia, he doesn't remember me or Stein or even dad. So he won't remember you either but I was thinking you could probably help since you can read his mind." He nodded as Jordan appeared at the door behind his lover.

"Finn, what are you talking about? You know we're broken up..." It pained him to say it but it was true. He could hear the commotion coming from the other line. "I'm going to hang up but I know where his house is, I'll be there in a few minutes, okay? I... I love you." It was almost hard to say it after so long but he had missed it. He hung up the phone then, already in the car and ten miles over the speed limit as he drove towards Jesse's house.
"Mom no!" Cameron had screamed at his mother, attempting to get in between his mother and his brother as Jesse stepped forward to pull Parker back and make sure he was okay. "Mom, that's my brother. You had him with Jesse. I told you, you're with him now." He sighed heavily. He knew it had to be hard to accept if Finn didn't remember but he didn't know how to make him understand.
Back to top Go down
Piper Pinkman

Piper Pinkman

The Vow - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Vow   The Vow - Page 2 EmptyWed Apr 08, 2015 12:41 am

Roman managed a soft smile for the boy, grateful that Zach seemed to be taking things so well. "You actually used to like the werewolf thing. You even pined for our babies to be wolves, but Jace turned out to be out only pup." The large man always spoke tenderly of his small family. "And even though Stein is human is makes up for it. He takes after you." The large man was overjoyed to have his hands on Zach, even if it was only to leech the boys pain.
"Zach's hurt?" Chandler was immediately sifting through Jace's head, trying to find out anything he could about Zach's condition. "Shit. Im going to go see him. Are you coming with me tenderfoot?" The mind reader glanced back to Jordan, one of his arms winding around the coyote's waist.

All the color drained from Finn's face as Morgue confirmed his worst fears. He had somehow managed too fuck everything up, just like he'd always known he would. His little family was ruined....The thought was enough to make Finn physically ill, his stomach twisting violently with panic. And now there was this kid who mirrored him in stature and attitude, calling him mom and looking at that damned touchy stranger as dad.
"Cameron. Don't fuck with me. There is no fucking way in hell I would...I mean...Fuck. Maybe I did screw shit up and leave your father but i'd never fucking go as far as to have a damn bastard kid with another mother fucker....Right? This shit isn't happening. I want fucking blood tests done." Finn was cutting his eyes over at Jesse and Parker, glaring as though all of his pain and distress rested on them.
Parker wasn't dealing with it well. "Mom, what in the fuck crawled up your ass? Holy shit!" Finn had never physically harmed him before. Of course he swore up and down but that was normal. His mother had like, a strict rule against hitting him and Cameron. This was his first time breaking it.
"Don't you mother fucking call me that! Im not shit to you!" Finn recoiled as the boy once again addressed him as 'mom'. "There is no damn way I forgot giving birth, so as far as im fucking concerned, you back the fuck off."
Back to top Go down
Ouija Riggs

Ouija Riggs

The Vow - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Vow   The Vow - Page 2 EmptyWed Apr 08, 2015 1:09 am

"I guess I would like it." Zach nodded as he thought this over. "I'd be fascinated with it. But I have a feeling I'd like anything about you. You kind of look like a Greek god or some shit, in case you weren't aware." Again, he was still confused as to how this beautiful man was with him, a weird, dreadlocked, psychopath. He looked to Stein once more then, glad that the boy took after him. Someone had to carry on his legacy someday. He had always hoped if he had kids that they would have his intelligence, but not have the insane part of his mind.
"I'll come." Jordan nodded firmly, already stepping out of the room to follow Jace back to Law's workroom. Zach and Finn were both family. He had learned now, he was supposed to be there for members of the pack when they were in need.

"Mom!" Cameron snapped finally as Jesse continued to hold Parker back. "Knock it the fuck off, alright?! Can't you just stop having a fucking panic attack for two seconds and fucking listen to me!?" Cameron was always more like Jeremy than Finn. He was sweet by nature, hated confrontation. He would much rather let people walk all over him than stand up for himself. But when he was pushed, he snapped. This was what had happened now because he could not let his brother be hurt like this by their own mom. It wasn't fair that Finn remembered him but not Parker. He looked just like his mother now, upper lip even curled in the man's signature snarl. "You've got fucking amnesia and you're going to have to damn accept that! You forgot having a kid and no one is going to fucking blame you for that! But I am going to blame you for hitting my fucking brother! If you'd actually fucking listen to me for once I could help you calm down and get used to this but you never fucking listen!" Cameron barked, growling softly as he tried to calm down and stop his ranting. "His name is Parker. He is your fucking son just as much as I am. You promised that you would never fucking hit either of us and you just broke that promise to him and that, I am going to fucking blame you for. And don't you ever call him a fucking bastard ever again because I hate to break it to you, I'm a bastard too. And you're a hell of a lot closer to marrying the asshole over there than you ever were to marrying dad." He turned away then, taking several breaths to calm himself. He never talked to his mother like that and he knew he would feel guilty later but it had to be done. Parker didn't deserve this. He moved to his brother's side, taking him from Jesse's arms and pulling him into his own chest. "Mom's got amnesia. He doesn't remember Jesse or you. I'm sorry he hit you. We're going to try to get him better." He explained gently.
Back to top Go down
Piper Pinkman

Piper Pinkman

The Vow - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Vow   The Vow - Page 2 EmptyWed Apr 08, 2015 1:48 pm

Roman laughed again, a deep chuckle that rumbled deep from within his chest.  "Well thank you, Zachariah.  You've actually told me that before." As he spoke, his fingers had began massaging around one of the deeper and more swollen lacerations on the boys head, still leeching but now also trying to soothe. He also found himself using the boys full name, more tenderly than ever knowing how much Zach had enjoyed it. "And i've told you this before, but i'll tell you again."  His brown eyes were soft on his mate. " You and your doe eyes....They never cease to stun me.  And your dreads,"  He spoke fondly of them, already missing them in their absence.  "I love them too.  They'll grow back....If you want, I can even help you redo them.  I've watched you before."
Chandler lagged behind, preparing himself for what he may see.  He still had a soft place in his heart for Zach, and the thought of seeing him truly hurt was unnerving for the mind reader.  He made it into the room though, pausing at the doorway to survey everything.  He found Zach immediately, and his stomach lurched at the sight of his shaved and stitched head. Hesitantly he made his way forward behind Jace, standing behind him while beginning to pick through Zach head, eager to see how severe the damage was.

Finn settled down like a scolded child, his jaw slack at the shock of Cameron's out burst.  He would have been proud, especially with the way the boys lip had curled.  But Finn was too consumed with what he'd said. Parker.  He had another son, and his name was Parker.  It had to be true, he couldn't see Cameron being so protective of the boy otherwise. That confirmed it then.  He had a child, a new life with some stranger that he had no memory of.  The realization was numbing.
Slowly his eyes shifted to Jesse, no longer hateful when they settled on him.  Instead there was resignation and the slightest hint of curiosity. "Hey, fuck head.  What's your damn name again? Jake? Jacob?"
Parker was squirming immediately, embarrassed with how short he seemed when compared to Cameron.  But he couldn't help but be grateful.  Had it been left to him, he would probably be fighting with their mother by now.  Cameron had stood up for him instead, and it was enough to bring a soft pinkness to his cheeks. "Fuck  That sucks ass.  But im alright."  He didn't want Cameron to be concerned about him, not when the boy obviously had enough to worry about already.  "And thankyou, by the way.  That was uh, pretty fucking kick ass."
Back to top Go down
Ouija Riggs

Ouija Riggs

The Vow - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Vow   The Vow - Page 2 EmptyWed Apr 08, 2015 4:45 pm

Zach felt his cheeks warming, not knowing how to respond really.
"I'm waiting to find out your flaw because as of now you seem to be way too perfect to be real, but definitely way too perfect to be with me." He shook his head incredulously, wondering how in the hell they had ended up together. He looked up as Chandler and Jordan entered behind Jace. "Aw man, who are these ones now?" He groaned. "Tell me I don't have any more damn kids, please." He was really hoping these newcomers weren't related to him because Chandler was pretty damn attractive.
"Chandler and Jordan." Jace introduced the two of them. "Chandler was your apprentice or whatever you call it, like you were Trever's." Jace explained. "Jordan is his boyfriend, Jordan is a wolf in the pack."

"Jesse." The Alpha spoke gently, gentler than he ever had. "I'm Jesse, we've been together for a while now. That's our son, Parker." He explained softly. He was aching to touch Finn like Roman was now touching Zach, but he knew Finn would not be as accepting about it. "I know you don't remember me so I don't expect you to say it back or anything, but I love you more than anything, Finn."
Cameron smiled gently down at his younger brother, a little embarrassed himself. But it had to be done. "You're welcome... I just didn't want him to hurt you. I figured it would be bad enough that he doesn't remember." He sighed softly, bringing Parker in for a tight hug.
At this time, Jeremy was just arriving at the home, darting inside without knocking and only then realizing that he had no clue where the hell he was going.
"Finn?!" He tried calling out, hoping Finn could hear him.
Back to top Go down
Piper Pinkman

Piper Pinkman

The Vow - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Vow   The Vow - Page 2 EmptyWed Apr 08, 2015 6:13 pm

"Hey there sweets. I hear you've forgotten me." Chandler grinned at the boy, hoping maybe to spark his memory if he acted as though things were normal. "Thats alright, I can always fix that." The mind reader pulled up a stool. "I can't believe you forgot about your number one specimen. But hey, I get to blow your mind for a second time. So, start thinking." It didn't matter what he thought about, Chandler would know, and he would actually get to enjoy seeing the look on Zach's face, one more time.
Roman was struggling to keep himself from snapping at the mind reader. He understood Chandler may have been trying to spark a memory, but that didn't settle his wolf. Chandler was simply too close to his mate.

Finn had been opening his mouth to question Jesse further, his finger's actually twitching towards the alpha before he heard Morgue's voice echoing throughout the home. "Marilyn? Jeremy?" Jeremy was the only home he could remember, the only person he knew made him feel safe in all of this bullshit. He had to get to him. "Jeremy!"
Parker was baffled, peeking his head curiously out of the room to get a glimpse at the owner of the unfamiliar voice. "Fucking Jeremy? Hey, Cam, isn't that your fucking dad or some shit?" He'd always been curious of the man his mother was with before his father. Now he could see where Cameron got his stature.
Back to top Go down
Ouija Riggs

Ouija Riggs

The Vow - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Vow   The Vow - Page 2 EmptyWed Apr 08, 2015 7:18 pm

"Start thinking?" Zach questioned. "About what?" He was unaware of the man's ability, but all that was going through his head was how he liked the shade of green of Chandler's eyes. He was cute, definitely what Zach would be looking for in an apprentice. He had leaned into Roman by now without really realizing it. It felt natural.

"Finn!" Jeremy followed the sound of his lover's voice, bursting into the room without taking notice of all the others as he approached the table Finn was laid out on. "Are you okay? Oh God, I've missed you so much." He had already pressed his face into the crook of the boy's neck as Cameron watched nervously.
"Yeah that's my dad." He sighed heavily, keeping close to Parker. He knew this would not end well for anyone. Jeremy thought Finn wanted to get back together but what would happen when Finn did remember Jesse?

Back to top Go down
Piper Pinkman

Piper Pinkman

The Vow - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Vow   The Vow - Page 2 EmptyWed Apr 08, 2015 8:05 pm

"Doesn't matter, anything works. " Chandler was picking through the boys head already, sifting through thoughts and memories. "Right now you're thinking about my eyes. You always liked them. Jordan does too." The mind reader wore a shit eating grin. "Anything that goes through your head, I can hear. Pretty fucking wicked, right? "

Finn felt as though the breath had been knocked out of him as he was finally able to lay eyes on his lover. Why did it felt as though things were different? "You've fucking missed me?" The boy blinked, his fingers curling into the front of Jeremy ' shirt. "For how damn long? What in the fuck happened, Marilyn? " He needed to hear it from Jeremy. It wasn't real until he heard it from Jeremy.
Parker was reaching for his father, wrapping both arms tightly around the man's waist. He wasn't sure how Jesse would react, so he wanted to be prepared. "What should we fucking do, Cam?"
Law was propped on the counter beside Finn, watching everything as it unfolded.
"Finn seems to be suffering from some extent of memory loss, oui." He wasn't sure who Jeremy was, but the man acted after if he'd like to know.
Back to top Go down
Ouija Riggs

Ouija Riggs

The Vow - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Vow   The Vow - Page 2 EmptyWed Apr 08, 2015 8:49 pm

"There's no way that's fucking real." Zach's eyes were wide but he was still skeptical. "Try me again. What am I thinking now?" He concentrated on the other boy, his mind full of thoughts of all the various experiments he could do with this.

"Memory loss?" Morgue's face fell. It wasn't real. Finn would remember Jesse soon and it would all be over again. Unless, of course, he could simply make him fall back in love again. He had a chance now. He turned back to his lover, taking his hand and bringing it to his lips. "He came to our house and told you that you were his mate. You said you weren't going to leave me but then you saw Ian kiss me and you left. You went to him and you never came back." He spoke gently. He looked over to Parker, who he had passed walking in but hadn't really noticed. It was clear that he was the child of Finn and Jesse and he thought he might be sick. "A-and apparently you had a kid with him. I wasn't aware of that part." It hurt, but he was here to stay. He was going to try. He had to.
Back to top Go down
Piper Pinkman

Piper Pinkman

The Vow - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Vow   The Vow - Page 2 EmptyWed Apr 08, 2015 10:00 pm

Chandler snorted his laughter at the boy, his grin only getting wider as he intercepted all of Zach's thoughts. "You're thinking about all the experiments you could do on me, most of them we've already done actually. " The mind reader sat himself on the edge of the bed, his green eyes fond on his former teacher. "And others you were planning before this shit happened. I even promised you my brain if anything ever happened to me. It was a birthday gift. "

Finn was glancing between Jeremy and Jesse, uncertainty etched into his features. "So we really fucking did break things off...." It still didn't feel right though. Jesse was an extremely attractive man, strong and sturdy, nothing like the freak show of a person he'd loved for all his life. Things would never work out between him and someone like this stranger. "Honestly I don't remember the fucking kid either, but Cameron says he's mine, and I guess the brat does look like me."
Parker growled softly as he listened, stepping over to his mother and the man he now knew as Cameron's dad.
"Listen up you two fuckers. Mom, I'm Parker. I'm yours. Cam said so." The young wolf snapped, crossing his arms over his chest in irritation. "So stop being a bitch. And you," Parker offered his hand to Jeremy. "I'm Cameron's brother. I fucking love Cameron, and I love my mom. So you better fucking be good to them." The boy glanced back to his father. "And try not to be so mother fucking touchy, my damn dad is over there, and you're going to fucking respect him if nothing else. We good?"
Back to top Go down
Ouija Riggs

Ouija Riggs

The Vow - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Vow   The Vow - Page 2 EmptyWed Apr 08, 2015 10:21 pm

"Well holy fucking shit. Do you know why you can do it? Did we ever find out?" He pulled Chandler in closer, examining him closely. There was amazement in his eyes, like the first day he had met Chandler. Now that he was married with children, Zach experimented much less. But when he was a teenager was when he had been the most curious. Even though he had just woken from an unconscious state, he was ready to get up and start working right away.

"He's definitely yours." Morgue breathed out softly, ignoring the hot pain in his chest every time he set eyes on Parker. He did not want to get on this boy's bad side, there was no reason they had to hate each other. But he had to admit, making sure he wasn't being too "touchy" with HIS lover for Jesse's sake was not his biggest worry right now. "I haven't seen the love of my life in years, kid, I'd rather be doing a lot more than kissing his hand." He didn't add what he was thinking, that Jesse did not deserve his fucking respect. He didn't even think he could stomach to look at the man.
Back to top Go down
Piper Pinkman

Piper Pinkman

The Vow - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Vow   The Vow - Page 2 EmptyWed Apr 08, 2015 10:40 pm

"No." Chandler found himself laughing, genuinely amused with how giddy Zach seemed over his ability. "We havent figured that out yet, you were will looking and im convinced you'll have to dissect my brain or some shit to find out."
Roman was watching quietly, his hands never leaving Zach. He didn't mind how much interest Zach was showing in Chandler, in fact he encouraged it if the passion would jump start his memory. As long as the mind reader didn't get too physical with his mate, then he would be fine.

"Yeah? Oh fucking well. Right now he doesn't know what the fuck is going on. Im not saying you got to damn leave or any shit like that." Parker didn't want to cause trouble with Jeremy, especially since he would always be Cameron's father. Plus, his mother obviously loved him. But the young werewolf couldn't help himself. He felt as if there was no one watching out for his father. This was just as hard on Jesse as it was Jeremy or Finn. His father didn't deserve to watch his mother all up on another man, and Parker wasn't standing for it. "Im just saying that if your lips touch my mom in any way, im not fucking going to be responsible for that happens to you. And I don't want that shit, you know? So lets just all be fucking friends."
Finn ignored the boy completely, tugging on Jeremy's hand as if to get his attention. "Marilyn, im sorry about this shit." He never apologized, even after all the years, it was still a rare thing for Finn. But with Jeremy it was easy. When he hurt the man, he felt it in himself. "I don't fucking remember it happening, but...Im fucking sorry about it."
Back to top Go down
Ouija Riggs

Ouija Riggs

The Vow - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Vow   The Vow - Page 2 EmptyWed Apr 08, 2015 11:01 pm

"Damn." Zach frowned lightly. "Well I'll figure it out sooner or later." He nodded firmly. Trever had taught him to never give up on experiments. The thought of Trever made him look around for the man, wanting the familiar face near him right now. He reached out and took the man's hand even while he simply talked to Trever. He just liked the contact.

Jesse smiled softly at Parker, pulling his son into his chest. He appreciated the boy standing up for him when no one else did. He didn't know what he would do without his baby right now.
"It's okay." He murmured gently to the boy. "I'll... I'll be fine." His blood boiled when Morgue touched Finn, but he knew throwing a fit would only make Finn less likely to trust him and fall for him again. And so he would suffer in silence, at least for now.
"Don't be sorry, I'm sorry." Jeremy murmured, shaking his head as he took Finn's face in his hands. "God, I've missed you so fucking much..."
Cameron merely stood back, watching the two pairs silently. Of course he would love for his parents to be back together, but he knew he couldn't encourage it. He never wanted Parker to go through the pain of having separated parents like he had.
Back to top Go down
Piper Pinkman

Piper Pinkman

The Vow - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Vow   The Vow - Page 2 EmptyWed Apr 08, 2015 11:23 pm

Trever had been looking over Zach's x-ray again, steadily at work to make the boy better, even if it would dull the loving look in his gaze when their eyes met. He dropped his work in favor of taking the boys, hand, moving to stand by his side even as Chandler glared at him. "Maybe its some mutation that gives him the power." The man offered softly in consideration of why Chandler may have his powers. "Or he could be a different species, like werewolves are."
Stein had appeared again, standing beside Roman and simply offering Zach his support. He also found enjoyed listening to them talk, learning more about his mother and the experiments he had been interested in before meeting his father. He knew Roman and Jace were a big reason as to why his mother had stopped experimenting so frequently.
Chandler disliked being in Trever's presence, it still unnerved him to the point that he was looking for Jordan, reaching for the coyote in the hopes of calming himself down.

"Pfft, I know you'll fucking be fine dad, everything's going to be fine." Parker remarked stubbornly, refusing to even consider the possibility of his mother leaving them. "Mom's going to fucking remember us and we'll fucking be normal again. Mom's a fucking fighter." He was trying to convince himself more than his father, discouraged by the way his mother was touching Jeremy, so loving and confident.
"You've fucking missed me...That doesn't even fucking sound right." Finn clutched at his head, another soft profanity leaving him. "Just...It's like yesterday we were fucking celebrating Cameron's fourteenth damn birthday." Finn would never admit it, but he was scared shitless to think that he had forgotten such a large and important chunk of his life. "You...You haven''t fucking moved on? I obviously fucking...." The boy gestured guiltily to Jesse and Parker, almost hoping Jeremy had found someone else. His lover had always deserved so much better, especially after everything that had evidently happened between them.
Law found himself lingering at Cameron's side, once again feeling pity for the boy. He was silent for some time, but finally he offered a crooked smiled. "Hey. How are you holding up, oui?" There really wasnt much he could say, and certainly nothing that would help. But Law had learned over the years that sometimes, just having a little company made things better. And he'd always had a soft spot for kids.
Back to top Go down
Ouija Riggs

Ouija Riggs

The Vow - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Vow   The Vow - Page 2 EmptyWed Apr 08, 2015 11:48 pm

"A different species... shit, that'd be fucking cool." Zach grinned at Trever, looking back to Chandler only to see the boy reaching for his lover. He looked uncomfortable. "Oh, did I say something wrong?" He had no clue what would set these people off, he didn't know them at all really.
"He doesn't like Trever." Jace spoke up for the first time in a while, always wanting to stick up for Chandler.
"Oh?" Zach frowned lightly as Jordan pulled Chandler into his chest, nuzzling his neck.
"Neither does daddy. None of them like each other." Jace informed since no one else seemed to be letting him in on this.
"Oh." How could that have happened? Did that mean... he wasn't as close with Trever anymore?

"I know he's a fighter." Jesse nodded reassuringly, though his mind was elsewhere. He was trying to remember if they had any family videos they had recorded from when Parker was a baby. If there was even a glimpse of he and Finn together in one of the videos, then Finn would see... they were really in love.
"I... I have kind of moved on. I mean, I've tried but... I miss you more than anything." Jeremy admitted. He knew if he told Finn just who he had tried to move on with, the man would never forgive him for hurting Cameron like he had. It was why they no longer talked as often, why Cameron no longer even wanted to look his father in the eye.
Cameron was grateful for the distraction, smiling softly at Law.
"I'm fine I guess. At least mom remembers me, so that's something." He just felt bad for his brother. "You look tired." Law always looked tired, but Cameron didn't know this. He didn't see the man too often. "You should go to sleep or something, I don't think mom will really let you do much work on him tonight anyways."
Back to top Go down
Piper Pinkman

Piper Pinkman

The Vow - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Vow   The Vow - Page 2 EmptyThu Apr 09, 2015 12:16 am

Trever clicked his tongue softly, disappointment etched into his features. "It's true. Im not exactly welcomed." Especially now that he was the only one Zach could remember. Roman was subtle about it, but he had daggers for Trever. And Chandler wasnt even attempting to hide his disdain for the man, his arms wound tightly around Jordan's waist. He was thankful to have his lover there with him, pressing kisses to the coyote's jaw line even as he moved around through Zach's thoughts.
"Actually mom, I think they're big issue is jealousy." Stein spoke matter of factly, his eyes shifting around the three men. "They're all big babies when it comes to sharing you."

"Who in the fuck are you with? Are they fucking good to you?" Finn had no right to be jealous, especially when he had a child and someone who claimed to his his new boyfriend standing in the room with them. But it was hard to stop himself. All he ever remembered loving was Jeremy. To think the man had moved on was bitter sweet. At least now maybe he had someone who was actually good to him. Isn't that what he'd always wanted?
Law chuckled softly, waving Cameron off with one of his slender tattooed hands. "I'm always tired, kid. It's a side effect of losing one's mate, oui." His dark eyes settled upon Jesse. "Bad things happen to werewolves when we lose our mates. But that aside," The dark skinned doctor pulled a half finished cigarette from behind his left ear, perching it between his lips and simply chewing on the filter. "How do you think things are going to go down, ehh? What do you want to come of this?"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

The Vow - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Vow   The Vow - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

The Vow
Page 2 of 6Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Our site :: Luno Pack :: Roman/Zachariah-
Jump to: