HomeCalendarFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in

Share | 

The Vow

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
AuthorMessage
Ouija Riggs

PostSubject: Re: The Vow   Thu Apr 09, 2015 12:41 am

"So future me is pretty hot shit, that's good to know." Zach smirked softly, attempting to lighten the mood as he thought about this. He had three great guys fighting over his attention? He never would have dreamed of it. "I guess I kind of hoped you'd all be friends but I can't have everything." He shrugged lightly. "So, how about you talk to me now. Tell me more about yourself." He moved to sit upright and patted the table in front of him for Stein to sit on. He smiled encouragingly at his son. He appreciated the boy trying to be as nice as possible to him.

"He's good to me." Jeremy nodded slowly. "But he's no you, you know that." He sighed softly. "I'm with Kendrick." His voice was tentative, not wanting Finn to hate him for this.
"I'm not mad at him, momma, so don't worry about it." Cameron informed as he heard the conversation before turning back to Law. "I've got no clue how it's going to go down." He sighed. "But I guess I want mom to remember Jesse and Parker soon... I don't want Parker to hurt like that." And he didn't think Jesse deserved it either, even if he didn't like the man.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Piper Pinkman

PostSubject: Re: The Vow   Thu Apr 09, 2015 12:59 am

Stein blinked, not prepared for the attention to be shifted his way. "There's not really a lot to tell." He did move to sit down though, offering up his mechanical arm as though it was all he had to be proud about. "I did this all by myself. And I really know my way around here," He motion to Law's room. "And your work space. You, Law and Trever have kinda taught me a lot." Stein pointed over to Jace. "If you're looking for anything interesting though, he's the one you need to look at. He's already moved out, has a full time boyfriend. And he's always giving dad grey hair. What gives, Jace?" The boy chuckled softly, trying to shift his mother attention.

The retaliation was instant. Regardless of what Cameron said, Finn was certain Jeremy had hurt their baby. The boy had been so in love...The fury was enough to make the Finn lash out, striking Morgue several times in his face and chest. "You mother fucking shit bag! How could you fucking do that to Cam? Bastard, i'll fucking make your sword swallowing ass choke on Kendrick's dick!" There was no one he loved like he loved his baby, to fuck with Cameron was ruining any chance ever had with Finn.
Law nodded at the boy, finding he was quite impressed with how mature Cameron seemed to be. "I agree, it is hard to handle thing's of that nature. You know that well, ehh?" He had been going to continue when he heard Finn's out burst. The dark skinned wolf found himself moving to pull Jeremy back, trying to stop the situation from escalating further.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Ouija Riggs

PostSubject: Re: The Vow   Thu Apr 09, 2015 1:22 am

"That's amazing." Zach informed the boy once again, rubbing the cool metal of the boy's arm as he turned his attention to Jace. He could tell Stein didn't like the attention, another thing he had in common with his mother. "I'm old enough to have a kid who's moved out? Holy shit." He groaned, looking to Jace who smiled softly.
"Yeah, uh, I'm a wolf like dad so we mate for life. I found my mate." He nodded, obviously pleased to be talking about Piper. "His name is Piper, I just moved in with him recently. Daddy doesn't like him very much but he's pretty much the greatest thing ever."
"Ohh, is he cute?" Zach grinned, sounding more like someone Jace's age than his mother. He wanted to gossip. He felt like he had missed half of his teenage years.
"He's the hottest guy I've ever seen. Everyone thinks he's cute. I think even Stein agrees." He nudged his brother with a wink.

"Mom!" Cameron groaned as his father scrambled for words to say. "He didn't steal him, really. I broke up with Kendrick myself. Dad needed him more than I did." He had always been good at handling himself. "Don't be mad at him, it was a while ago. I'm over it."
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Piper Pinkman

PostSubject: Re: The Vow   Thu Apr 09, 2015 3:17 pm

Stein rolled his eyes at his brother, wrapping his mechanical arm around the boys shoulders. "Piper thinks he hot shit. I guess it does kinda rub of on everyone." He paused, eyes settling on Roman who had cringed at the mention of Jace's boyfriend. "Well, everyone except Dad."
Roman merely grunted in confirmation, his gaze shifting down to his mate. "Piper likes to call you his MILF. And when he does this....I'd honestly like to call him dead. But he's mated with our son, so." The burly wolf shrugged. He was still struggling to come to terms with it. "You like him though, or you did. Said he made you feel young."

"Do I mother fucking look like I give a flying fuck how it damn happened?" Finn was livid, going as far as pulling an i.v. from his arm and attempting to use it as a whip against Jeremy, the needled end swing at the man wildly. "I damn know you Cameron! If I don't know a fucking thing else! I fucking know you and I know that regardless of how the bullshit went down, you fucking hurt because of it!" All the nights listening to them talk over the phone, the pictures his son had drawn of Kendrick, watching him go to work with Jeremy every night just to see the man. It was all the evidence he needed. "Jeremy you mother fucking bastard! Get the fuck out of here! And don't you fucking ever even damn think about calling or seeing my fucking son again, you hear me? Fuck you!" It could have been anyone else, even that damn Ian guy that Finn loathed so deeply. Anybody beside the one mother fucker that Cameron loved.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Ouija Riggs

PostSubject: Re: The Vow   Thu Apr 09, 2015 5:08 pm

Zach laughed at this, smirking lightly.
"I like being a MILF." He snickered. "Well if your boyfriend likes me he's probably pretty cool." Zach shrugged, accepting this.
"He is." Jace nodded. "Daddy just doesn't like him because he's overprotective." He gave a light eye roll even as he nuzzled his father's chest lightly.
Zach watched them, smiling softly and finding that maybe he could get used to these people easier than he'd thought.
"So what about you Stein? Got a man?" He grinned at his other son, curious to find out about their lives.

"Finn, please, it's not like I tried to take him, I-"
"Kendrick went to him, momma. Dad didn't want to take him from me." Cameron had stepped forward to take his mother's hands and keep him still, not wanting him to do any more damage to himself. "It was your advice anyways that made me break up with Kendrick. You said I was too good for him when he was obsessed with dad anyway, and I listened." He gave his mother a light smile. "I know you're protective of me but it's fine, really. I'm over it." Kendrick had been his first love and while it was wonderful, he knew most first loves didn't last.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Piper Pinkman

PostSubject: Re: The Vow   Thu Apr 09, 2015 6:14 pm

A deep crease formed between Stein's eyebrows as he acknowledged the question. Of course his mother expected him to have things going on in his life, especially when Jace set such a good example of a social butterfly. "I hate to let you down, but I don't really have a lot going on. Im just kinda....Here." His metal arm was truly the only thing he had to show for himself. "I hang around and tinker with things. Im not good with people." He hadn't expected how embarrassing it would be to say aloud, but Stein brushed it off.
"Yeah," Roman grunted softly, his lips resting upon the crown of Jace's head. "The pup is the only one we really have to worry about. He likes to get away from us." The large man teased softly, pleased that Zach was taking such an interest in their family. He was extremely grateful the boy had not yet denounced them.

"You were always too fucking good for him! I'm glad the mother fucker got his bags packed." Finn hissed softly, reaching forward to pull Cameron into his chest. He felt the need to hold the boy after finding out about what all he had gone through, how much he had grown. "Im...Im fucking proud of you though, Cam. You damn did right by kicking that bitch to the curb." He couldn't see himself forgiving Jeremy though. Even if Cameron had let him go, Morgue knew better than to pick him up. How was their son supposed to watch his first love fondling his fucking father?
Parker was glaring at Jeremy now, too. The boy looked just like his mother, upper lip curled in disgust as he found out what Morgue had done to his brother. "Cam, maybe you should fucking let mom kick him around some more. That does sound kinda shitty."
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Ouija Riggs

PostSubject: Re: The Vow   Thu Apr 09, 2015 7:12 pm

Zach's eyes lingered on Stein though, not liking the way the boy sounded, like he thought Zach was expecting more from him. He wanted to make the boy feel better, he reminded him of himself when he was younger.
"Wow, you sound like me." He laughed softly. "I mean, when I was a teenager, I kind of just lived in here with Trever and worked all the time." Trever was the only companion he had needed. "But still, you're pretty cute, and that arm is cool shit, you'll catch someone's attention soon. Just you wait."
"That's what I tell him!" Jace grinned, nodding in agreement at his brother.

"Guys, come on." Cameron sighed heavily. "I'm not a baby, I can handle shit. I don't blame him. You didn't see him after you left, momma, he was a mess. Everyone needs love." He shrugged simply. "I didn't expect him to stay alone forever and we both know he and Kendrick had something. Kendrick only got with me in the first place because he couldn't have dad. I just had to accept that and I have. It was forever ago." He sighed heavily.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Piper Pinkman

PostSubject: Re: The Vow   Thu Apr 09, 2015 9:16 pm

"He does sound like you." Trever agreed fondly, his finger tightening around Zach's. "I think its a good thing."
Stein merely gave them a half hearted shrug. He had resigned himself to the fact that he was probably never going to find anyone that he cared for, or vise versa. "Im not worried about it. I have too much work to do anyways." People were emotionally draining for Stein. "Im working on an arch reactor that would work in place of a heart."

Finn's scowl never left him, but he did give up on his pursuit of harming Jeremy. "Well, what in the merry fuck ever. Your father is still a shit bag." He simply couldn't stand the thought of Cameron hurting in such a way, especially because of his own father.
Parker found that he was feeling much better now that his mother had a reason to hate Morgue. It gave him and his father better chances of convincing Finn to stay home. The young wolf found himself nudging his father, presenting the man with a wide and toothy grin. "Fuckin' score!"
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Ouija Riggs

PostSubject: Re: The Vow   Thu Apr 09, 2015 9:45 pm

"Seriously?" Zach's eyes were wide as Stein told him of this. "That's fucking incredible. Have you made much progress? Can I help?" He almost wanted to get up and go start working right now. He was so proud that this brilliant boy was his son.

"Yeah well I knew that." Cameron smirked lightly at his mother, leaning to kiss the boy's cheek. Jeremy meanwhile, looked crushed. He should have known better than to get his hopes up, of course it had been too good to be true. Finn did not want him back, never would. And now he had ruined it even further.
"I'm sorry." He spoke gently, his words meant for both Cameron and Finn.
"I told you, it's fine." Cameron merely shook his head.
Jesse gave his son another weak smile, stroking his hair.
"Point for us." He chuckled softly, murmuring in the boy's ear. But truly, he couldn't even enjoy this. All he wanted now was for Jeremy to leave so he could try to work on getting Finn to love him again.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Piper Pinkman

PostSubject: Re: The Vow   Thu Apr 09, 2015 10:07 pm

A soft blush colored Stein's cheek at the attention, his metal hand moving to rub the back of his neck. "We have actually been working on it together." He'd treasured the time they had spent together, and truly it stung slightly that his mother had no memory of it. "We have made a lot of progress with it. Wont be long before it's time to actually go through with it." He was always excited for the next modification to be made on his body.

Finn let out a soft groan at the mans apology, loathing how many new things he had to deal with. It was making his head ache, looking at these people he was supposed to fucking love and grasping nothing. And then Jeremy, the only person he'd wanted in this word and the man was a fucking traitor. He found himself grasping for Cameron, wanting to be close to the only piece of his life he could never forget.
"Marilyn, just fucking.....Maybe you should damn leave right now. I dont know what the fuck is going on." It was hard to send him away, but Finn wanted to get things sorted out before he made them any worse. "Ill fucking call you though. Wait for it."
Parker sighed softly, his arms winding around Jesse's waist. "Dad, it's going to fucking be fine." He didnt know what he could say to make it better, but he had to try something. The boy could hardly stand himself knowing that his father was in pain. "Mom's even damn calmed down."
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Ouija Riggs

PostSubject: Re: The Vow   Thu Apr 09, 2015 10:23 pm

"That's so cool." Zach grinned at the boy. "Really, you're damn brilliant. I still can't believe you did that arm yourself. I don't even think I could do that." He shook his head incredulously. He was so proud to call this boy his son.

"Yeah, I can go." Morgue nodded slowly, his heart falling into his stomach. The pain was back, nearly as bad as the first few weeks after Finn had broken up with him. He felt as if he might not be able to breathe for much longer and so he simply waved his goodbye, pressing a kiss to Finn's cheek before turning out of the room and leaving the house altogether.
Cameron kept close to his mother, knowing that he was the only thing that had not changed between the world Finn remembered and the world they were living in right now.
"Alright, so momma, I get if you don't want to just jump right back into loving Jesse over there but you really do love him, I guess." He sighed. "So, you should probably talk to him?" He nudged his mother encouragingly as Jesse watched them.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Piper Pinkman

PostSubject: Re: The Vow   Thu Apr 09, 2015 10:49 pm

"I learned everything from you." Stein admonished softly, moving to sit on the edge of his mothers bed. For a moment it was quiet, and then Roman found himself clearing his throat. "Zachariah, how are you feeling? Any different?" He was hoping the boy would be regaining memories, eager to finally hold the boy in his arms as he had only the night before. Even this degree of separate was hell for him when it was his mate.

Finn glanced over at the alpha, his arms crossed over his chest begrudgingly as he finally considered giving him a chance. Cameron wouldn't be pushing for it if he didn't think it was right. "Shit, i'll fucking talk to him." The boy finally relented, gesturing Jesse over. "But you damn stay here. Don't fucking leave me alone with him. Just...Not fucking yet." Cameron may trust him to some degree, but he was still a stranger to Finn.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Ouija Riggs

PostSubject: Re: The Vow   Thu Apr 09, 2015 11:03 pm

"Oh, uh..." Zach paused, shaking his head lightly. He had almost forgotten Roman was there, really. "Not really I don't think? I mean, my head isn't hurting but that's cause you're doing... that thing." He gestured to the man's blackened veins. "But as far as memory goes... I got nothing, I'm sorry." He sighed. "So... is this where we live?" He figured maybe he would go for a walk around the house if it was theirs, try to remind himself.

"Of course I won't leave you." Cameron reassured, squeezing his mother's hand tightly. "But I think once you get used to him, you'll see. I know you won't believe me, but you're even nice to him sometimes." It was unthinkable. Finn was nice to no one. "You act different with him than you acted with dad, everyone thinks so."
"Are you feeling alright, Finnick?" Jesse finally spoke up, voice soft. He wanted to hold him so desperately...
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Piper Pinkman

PostSubject: Re: The Vow   Thu Apr 09, 2015 11:45 pm

"No, this is actually Jesse's house." Roman couldn't help but he disappointed, even though he had known it was too early for any change. "Jesse is my best friend, and he is the alpha wolf of the pack. He's actually Finn's boyfriend. They have a kid together too." The man explained softly, still holding hope that Zach would remember at some point. "We don't live far from here though. Im sure it wont be long before you can go home...." The man hesitated, fear striking into him as he considered Zach not wanting to return to their house. "Do you want to go home?"

Finn's head jerked towards Jesse at the sound of his full name. For several moments he found himself completely speechless, stunned that the man even knew of it. He hadn't ever even told Jeremy his full name, always leaving it at Finn because he preferred it that way. Since when did he let anyone that close?
"What in the holy fuck did you just call me? Cameron, did he just fucking-Did you damn tell him that? Or did I?" Either way, it sounded different coming from the strangers mouth. He'd always loathed his name, but hearing it from Jesse was almost...comforting. Finn wasn't sure if he liked it.
"Hey shit face, who fucking told you my name? And what gives you the mother fucking right to use it?"
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Ouija Riggs

PostSubject: Re: The Vow   Fri Apr 10, 2015 12:09 am

"Um..." Zach didn't know how to handle this. No, he did not want to go home with three strangers. He needed a familiar face with him. But how could he tell his children that their mother was not coming home tonight? "I-I don't know, really... Maybe soon, just... not tonight I don't think." He shook his head. "I know apparently you don't like Trever but he's... he's the only thing I can remember and I think I want to be with him if he'll let me. But I will come spend some time at our home, just not sleep there maybe." He tried to speak gently, averting his eyes so he wouldn't have to see the man's disappointment.

"You told me your name." Jesse informed with a soft smile. "I like to call you it sometimes. You bitch about it but I don't think you really mind." It was nice having Finn swearing at him like usual. It felt like things were almost normal for a moment.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Piper Pinkman

PostSubject: Re: The Vow   Fri Apr 10, 2015 2:58 pm

Roman swallowed thickly, finding a lump in his throat to block anything he may have said. He had hoped it wasn't going to go this way, had prayed that the boy would see reason. How was he supposed to make it through a night without his mate? What if it was more than a night? Fear was gripping his heart, fingers so cold that Roman was having a hard time breathing. "Anything you want, Zachariah." The large wolf murmured, quietly dismissing himself from the room. He couldn't take it anymore, his mate looking at him as though he were some stranger off the street. And now he was going home with Trever....
And surely he would never be coming back.
"You're welcome in my home anytime, Zach. You know that." Trever couldn't help but smile, excited by the aspect of his former assistant coming home, one more time. No matter how short.
"Well, what about me?" Stein crossed his arms over his chest, mechanical hand flexing almost threateningly. "I want to go if mom goes."

"I fucking told you that?" Finn could only gape at the alpha, astounded that he would ever share such a thing with the man. He couldn't find it in himself to denounce it though, not when hearing it from Jesse settled his insides in such a way. It was a comfort he'd never known, or really, couldn't remember. "What else have I fucking told you? How in the holy fuck did you convince me to spit that damn kid out? What do I call you, fuck head? Was it damn Jesse?"
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Ouija Riggs

PostSubject: Re: The Vow   Fri Apr 10, 2015 7:20 pm

Zach hung his head as the man left, feeling guilty even though he knew it wasn't his fault.
"I..." He looked to Trever desperately. "What the hell does he want me to do? I mean... just go home with some man who is basically a stranger? He could be abusive, I don't know anything about him."
Jace only frowned, following his father out of the room. Zach then looked to Stein.
"You can come with if you want to, Stein." Zach nodded lightly. "Maybe we can work together." He smiled gently at his son.

"You tell me everything." Jesse smiled softly at his smaller lover. "Like about your mother and your brother, Mathias, and your biggest fears." He didn't want to say it aloud and risk upsetting the boy. "I know how you secretly love to cuddle with me even though you bitch about it, especially when I'm the big spoon. You tell me everything you're thinking, like how your favorite part of me is my eyes and how you like the sounds I make when we make love. You don't keep anything from me." He was grinning brightly at the thought of all these little memories with Finn. "And about Parker. I was actually the one who was pretty skeptical about him." He gave a soft guilty smile to his son, but he knew that Parker knew that even if Jesse had fought against it, he was wanted now. "You were the one who insisted on having him."
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Piper Pinkman

PostSubject: Re: The Vow   Sat Apr 11, 2015 12:20 am

Trever rolled his eyes after Roman, an arm winding around Zach's shoulders before the large werewolf was fully out of the room. "Don't you worry about him Zach, he's always fucking like that." Whenever it came to something being wrong with his lover, Roman was reduced to a sullen and desperate child. "Just ignore it. We need to focus on you."
Roman could hear the man dragging him through the mud, but he simply couldn't find it in him to go back and start a fight with him. Knowing that he would be spending the night alone was enough to shut him up completely.
Stein nodded stiffly, his eyes having followed his brother and father from the room. He knew they would be fine if he went with Zach, but he still found himself worrying for their well being. The thought of the two of them alone in their home was distasteful even to him. "Yeah. That sounds fun actually. I can see Toni." He had always enjoyed the skittish boy. When he had been young he'd made it a game to try and coax Toni out from under various furniture, always marking how much time it had taken him with each visit.

"I fucking wanted the kid? Fucking Me? I damn did? With your burly ass?" The revelation was shocking enough to drop the boys jaw, his eyes shifting between Parker and Cameron. "Is this bitch serious?" He asked the latter, his eyes slowly finding their way back to Jesse. The man did know a lot of shit, things he couldn't ever see himself sharing with anyone, even Jeremy. "Who in their fucking right mind wanted to damn call him Parker?"
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Ouija Riggs

PostSubject: Re: The Vow   Sat Apr 11, 2015 1:20 am

"It's like he thinks I'm choosing not to remember him or some shit." Zach groaned softly, rubbing his temples which had started throbbing once more. "I... I'm not trying to hurt anyone." He sighed, leaning into Trever and allowing his eyes to slip shut and trying to relax. After a moment, he looked up to Stein. "And I'd like you to come with me but if you'd rather go with your dad and brother, I understand." He smiled softly. He wouldn't mind spending time with Stein, maybe the boy could jog his memory.

Cameron smiled lightly at his mother, nodding his head.
"A human carrying a werewolf baby can be dangerous, you could have died. So Jesse wanted to get rid of the baby when it happened but you wouldn't let him. You fought for Park." He was proud of his mother, really.
"And Parker was my idea." Jesse confessed with a chuckle. "But it's really his middle name. You wanted him to be Jesse Junior. But he goes by his middle name now."
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Piper Pinkman

PostSubject: Re: The Vow   Sat Apr 11, 2015 1:48 am

"Nah, I'm usually always with you. Jace is a daddy's boy anyways, they'll be fine together." Stein waved the thought away, knowing that even if he stayed it would be the same if he wasn't there at all. He didn't do well with emotional things, and judging by the way their father had left the room, it would be a long and exhausting night. "And don't mind dad. He just isn't used to this, and he's shit with jealousy. He'll be sorry later."
Trever once more found himself rolling his eyes, loathing the way Roman had walked out on Zach. He would never do that to the boy, if only....

Finn's nose scrunched up at this thought of himself, as someone who was a sappy love drunk mother hen. Since when did he do such sentimental shit? It took a moment to register the fact that Cameron had said 'werewolf baby', but when he did the disturbance was obvious on his face. "What in the fuck do you mean a damn werewolf baby? What is this shit? The fucking twilight zone?" It was such a drastic change from what he knew....Finn wasn't sure if he could ever get used to it.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Ouija Riggs

PostSubject: Re: The Vow   Sat Apr 11, 2015 1:54 am

"I wanted to try to get to know him better before I just went home with him." Zach sighed softly. "But I guess we'll do that later." He shook his head. "For now, it's just you and me I guess, kid." He smiled at his son gently, reaching out to ruffle his hair, one arm still around Trever.

"Oh shit, I forgot you don't know that either. Well I don't know how far back you remember... do you remember Mathias dating that werewolf, Sterling? Well Jesse's one too. He is an Alpha though, which means he's like a leader. So you're kind of hot shit around here." He laughed softly. "But yeah, Parker's a wolf too."
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Piper Pinkman

PostSubject: Re: The Vow   Sat Apr 11, 2015 2:05 am

"We can work on the arch reactor." Stein offered softly, watching as Trever moved to sit beside his mother on the bed, carefully maneuvering Zach until the boy was sitting in his lap. The man dropped a kiss to the crown of Zach's freshly shaved head before nodding to Stein. "If your mother feels like it, my room is open to you."

Finn blinked at Cameron , his upper lip immediately curling into a nasty scowl. His mind was reeling about to try and register the name. It made him instantly furious, just hearing it brought a vile and bitter taste to his tongue. But for a moment there was nothing. He remembered Prince, and how much he hated that flaming faggot, and then....
He sat for several moments before a look of utter disgust crossed his face, his eyes gleaming with disdain when they flickered back to Cameron and Jesse. "I mother fucking remember that mutton cock sucking bitch!" Thinking about it brought a searing pain to his head, and he couldn't quite remember anything about Sterling other than his pretty little face and how much he wanted to take a blade to it.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Ouija Riggs

PostSubject: Re: The Vow   Sat Apr 11, 2015 2:27 am

Zach let out a soft sigh of relief, finally able to relax in Trever's arms, as it should be. He curled into the man's chest, looking more like the man's son than someone who at one point had been his apprentice and lover. He then looked up to Stein and grinned.
"I'd love to work on that with you. Maybe we can get it finished soon." He nodded eagerly.

"Well there, that's progress. You remember something." Cameron laughed softly, gently stroking his mother's head. "Not like he's best friends with Jesse or anything. Jesse kind of has power over him though, so you can tell him what to do." He reassured. "You don't see Sterling much because everyone knows you two will kill each other if you do."
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Piper Pinkman

PostSubject: Re: The Vow   Sat Apr 11, 2015 10:25 pm

"If not," Trever was grinning softly down at Zach, warmth spreading through him as he got to experience holding his former apprentice again, in a way Roman had made impossible until now. "I always have other things we can work on while you guys are home."
Stein cocked an eyebrow as he watched them, unsure if he truly approved in the way things were going. He was with his mother though, no matter what happened. It was simply strange to hear Trever call his house their 'home'.

Finn nodded curtly, relieved to know that Sterling wouldn't be around much. He wasn't sure if he could stand that degree of disgust on a daily basis. "Fuckin' great. At least I got one good damn thing going for my ass. Now how in the holy fuck did I manage to get here?" His wary blue eyes once more settled on Jesse, raking critique over the mans form. "James or Jack, whatever his fucking name is doesn't look like my damn type." He was actually attractive. And holy hell he looked strong. While it did turn him on, Finn couldn't see himself getting along with someone like that.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Ouija Riggs

PostSubject: Re: The Vow   Sat Apr 11, 2015 11:15 pm

Zach smiled gently up at Trever before noticing the look on Stein's face. He knew it was probably inappropriate for him to be cuddling with Trever when he was supposedly married but he despised it. Trever was all he remembered, he simply couldn't go cuddle that man out there.
"Stein." He sighed softly. "Can you go get your, uh, dad?" He questioned. He figured he had to talk to the man eventually. And it would probably best if they visited their home at least for a while.

"Werewolves mate for life, you're my mate." Jesse explained simply before Cameron took over.
"Jesse came to the house, said you were his mate and that you should come home with him. You said no at first but it didn't take long before you agreed to go with him. You felt a connection.... and the fact that you caught dad kissing Ian definitely helped you make your decision." Cameron watched his mother carefully, hoping to jog his memory.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Vow   

Back to top Go down

The Vow
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 3 of 6Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Our site :: Luno Pack :: Roman/Zachariah-
Jump to: