HomeCalendarFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in

Share | 

The Vow

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
AuthorMessage
Piper Pinkman

PostSubject: Re: The Vow   Sat Apr 11, 2015 11:43 pm

Stein glanced back at them, pausing as though he was unsure if that was what his mother really wanted. Zach looked much more comfortable sitting in Trever's arms, without Roman constantly hovering over them. "I suppose I will....." His mother would get plenty of time with Trever later. Until then, Stein slipped out of the room to go find Roman, bringing the large wolf back minutes later. Roman had taken time to settle himself, enough so that he could swallow the fact that Zach as not his Zach anymore. He was trying his hardest to accept that. "Are you alright, Zach? Did you need anything?" The man asked softly, eyeing the way Trever's arms were wound around his mate warily.

"Are you fucking kidding me? This bitch came over wanting my dick and your fucking father responds with Ian?" Finn could understand it now. Nothing ignited him in jealousy like seeing Ian try to trip and fall onto Jeremy's dick. "I should call that mother fucker back." The boys face was tinged pink with anger. "Fucking Jeremy..." It hurt him though, to think of Morgue kissing Ian while they were having some sort of important issue with another man showing up at the house and trying to separate them.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Ouija Riggs

PostSubject: Re: The Vow   Sun Apr 12, 2015 12:02 am

"I wanted to talk to you." Zach spoke simply, reaching out for Roman's hand and bringing him over to sit back down beside him where he had been earlier. "I just wanted to tell you that I know this is hard on you too, really. But you've got to try and look at it from my point of view too. In my head, I'm still fucking eighteen years old. Imagine waking up when you were eighteen and someone telling you you've got a whole family to look after. When I was eighteen, this fucker back here was my entire world." He pointed back to Trever. "And I know that's not fair to you so I'm going to try to get used to you but... you've got to work with me. We have to take baby steps... I'm not ready to sleep with you yet." He sighed heavily, glancing the man over more closely than he had originally.

"Well... Ian kissed dad right as you walked in, dad didn't have time to push him off and you didn't really give him time to explain." Cameron frowned lightly. It was instinct to defend his father over Jesse. "And you went to Jesse and then, it was kind of too late to go back. You fell for him really quick." Cameron nodded.
"You did." Jesse smirked softly. But it hadn't been nearly quick enough. He could hardly wait to get his hands on Finn.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Piper Pinkman

PostSubject: Re: The Vow   Sun Apr 12, 2015 12:24 am

Roman could only let out a fond sigh, unable to help but adore how even now, Zach was his voice of reason. The boy always knew how to talk to him, even if he didn't think he did. "I understand that, Zachariah. It's simply hard. I haven't been without you in so long." It would be okay though. Its not like Zach was trying to push him away in favor of jumping into Trever's arms. He was getting a chance. "I apologize for making it harder on you. Truly, im trying to make it okay." It was a wonder he had not snapped Trever's neck yet.

Finn's head snapped over as Jesse spoke, his deep blue eyes narrowing on the man. "You sure are a confident son of a bitch, aren't you? Why in the fuck would I want to put up with your shit everyday?" He found it only pissed him off more that there was something attractive about it. The way Jesse didn't hesitate in proclaiming he was loved...Jeremy was never so sure of himself or their relationship. But here was this stranger, speaking as if there was nothing so concrete as their love. "You fucking sound like a jackass."
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Ouija Riggs

PostSubject: Re: The Vow   Sun Apr 12, 2015 12:44 am

"I accept your apology." Zach smiled lightly. "Now, if I'm alright to get up and move around and everything, I'd like to go back to our house and take a look around. Maybe it'll jog my memory." He spoke hopefully, staring at Roman intently as if he would suddenly remember the man.

"Same reason I choose to put up with your shit every day." Jesse smirked at his lover, unable to help it. He found it adorable when Finn was bitching at him. "It's pretty sexy sometimes." He chuckled softly, pleased that even now he could smell Finn's attraction towards him.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Piper Pinkman

PostSubject: Re: The Vow   Sun Apr 12, 2015 1:08 am

Roman offered the boy a thankful smile, his fingers tightening around Zach's hand. He wanted to kiss him so desperately, hold him close and tell him how much he loved him, how much he appreciated how brave and understanding he was even in their current situation. "I would love that Zach." The large wolf stood, offering his hand to help Zach up. "And thank you, sincerely for forgiving me."
Trever cleared his throat, his hands still resting on Zach's waist. "I suppose you can get up and move around, but don't over do it. I'd actually like to come along so I can keep an eye on you, as long as it wont be a problem." His cold blue eyes were on Roman, as though daring the man to tell him he wasn't permitted to go.

It only enraged the boy more to think that Jesse somehow knew he was attracted to him. "What fucking game are you playing here, bitch face? Whats your damn angle?" He wanted to blacken the fuckers eye, but at the same time jump his bones and see just how much the cocky fucker could handle. It was infuriating. "How in the fuck am I supposed to live with your fuck headed ass? Just looking at you pisses me the hell off."
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Ouija Riggs

PostSubject: Re: The Vow   Sun Apr 12, 2015 1:22 am

"Would you mind?" Zach looked to Roman tentatively. "It'd be a lot easier for me if I had a familiar face." He took the man's hand and stood up, but he kept holding onto it anyway, trying to prove he was willing to give this a chance.

"Everything pisses you off, trust me, I know." Jesse snickered. "But at least I'm nice to look at. And you happen to love me and my cocky attitude and the way I don't turn into a little pussy when you yell at me." He was grinning softly, just pleased to be talking to his mate, even if the boy didn't remember him.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Piper Pinkman

PostSubject: Re: The Vow   Sun Apr 12, 2015 1:44 pm

"Of course I wouldn't mind, Zachariah." How was he to mind a simple visit over to their home when Trever was whisking his mate away for God only knows how long. He had so much more to worry about. The hand holding his made it easier though, let him know that Zach wasn't trying to get away from him. He still had a chance to fix things.
"Zach, if you insist on going I don't want you walking." Trever was at the boys side, an arm winding securely around his waist. "You should allow someone to carry you, or take a wheel chair. Whichever you prefer."

Finn could only gape at the man, his eyebrow twitching in irritation. It was as though Jesse knew everything about him, even down to what he was thinking. "Listen, you cock munching fucker. Stop acting like you fucking know me. You don't know shit." But he did. Finn simply couldn't gather how. He'd never imagine himself being so close with someone, in a way that he shared such private thoughts. He did like the way Jesse was able to handle his bullshit, all without batting an eye. Jeremy was still getting his fucking feelings hurt by the smallest shit. But this man took it like he owned it. "Holy fucking hell. I don't like this shit."
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Ouija Riggs

PostSubject: Re: The Vow   Sun Apr 12, 2015 2:21 pm

"I'm not a baby." Zach groaned softly, but he didn't put up a fight. This was just another sign of his memory loss. Nowadays, Zach was not afraid to argue with Trever. But when he was eighteen, he still acted like a child almost. Trever was his teacher, his guardian, he did not dare to disobey. "I guess I'll get a wheelchair since I'm not going to make one of you carry me around all day." He grumbled.

"I do know you though. You don't remember, but I do." Jesse sighed, considering reaching out to take the boy's hand but he knew Finn would not want him to. "I know everything there is to know about you and you know the same about me. We're in love, even if you don't want to believe it."
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Piper Pinkman

PostSubject: Re: The Vow   Sun Apr 12, 2015 7:28 pm

"I wouldnt mind it, Zachariah."  Roman spoke up softly, his hand gently tightening around his mates.  Trever doubted Zach was going to comply though, so he was already on the boys other side. "Neither of us mind, Zach.  Just tell us how you would be more comfortable.  Im right here.  Romans here.  And a chair is waiting right outside.  We just want you to be safe and secure."  It almost surprised Trever with how the boy didn't argue, but he reminded himself that Zach had forgotten much of the progress hed made.  He was no longer Trever's doting little apprentice.  He was a mother and husband, and he put Trever in his place more often than anyone else. But for now, Trever was thankful to spend one last day with his 'apprentice.'  He'd been missing the boy terribly.

"The fuck ever! I don't know jack shit about you either, hell, Im still not sure if your name is fucking Jesse or James."  Finn folded his arms stubbornly across his chest, gaze wary on his lover. It was hard not to believe him.  The man spoke and moved as though they were old friends or some sentimental shit of that nature, completely confident that they were meant to be. "And you can slow your damn roll on this love shit. This would never fucking work.  I'd wind up killing you in your damned sleep one night."
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Ouija Riggs

PostSubject: Re: The Vow   Sun Apr 12, 2015 7:41 pm

"I told you, I'll take the chair. I don't want to be helpless. But I guess one of you has to damn carry me to the chair." He sighed, glancing up to Roman and extending his arms. He figured he could at least let the man hold him for a moment since he looked like he might cry if Zach asked Trever to carry him instead. "Do you mind?"

Jesse laughed softly, shaking his head.
"God, I love you. You sound just like when we met." He was grinning, unable to help himself as he watched the boy. "It took me a while to get you to stop bitching at me so much, but you even tell me you love me sometimes now." He informed.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Piper Pinkman

PostSubject: Re: The Vow   Sun Apr 12, 2015 8:06 pm

Roman thought he really was going to cry when Zach extended his arms out, to him instead of Trever. "Oh Zachariah....Thank you."  The large man scooped Zach up gently, just as he had so many times before, like carrying him around the house while he was pregnant with the twins, or walking him over the threshold on the night he finally succeeded in sharing his last name. For a moment he just stood there, savoring what could possibly the only intimate time he had with his mate, for how long he didn't know. He hated it, but slowly he found himself stepping forward in pursuit of the wheel chair.  Zach was being so good, allowing Roman to carry him even when he probably preferred Trever.  Roman didn't want to repay him by making him uncomfortable.

"Bullshit!"  Finn could only stare incredulously at the man, his jaw slack at the thought.  It had taken him years to say such things to Jeremy, no matter how many times he felt it for the man.  "I never even- Thats fucking-!" The boy continued to fumble over his words, unable to comprehend what it would mean if Jesse was telling the truth.  He loved this man.  Okay, sure, what the fuck ever.  He loved Jeremy, and Cameron.  He had a kid with the man. Love was acceptable.  But to such a degree? To say it so openly like a love drunk fool? "I want to fucking hit you. I want to plant my damned fist on your cock sucker. Just-"  He found himself at a loss again.  It seemed all he could manage was to curse at the man, too flustered and confused to do anything else.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Ouija Riggs

PostSubject: Re: The Vow   Sun Apr 12, 2015 8:33 pm

Zach smiled gently at the man as he was set down in the chair.
"Thank you, Roman." He pressed a soft kiss to the man's cheek before getting himself situated. "Well, let's go now I guess. I'm ready to see our home." He smirked. He really hadn't minded Roman holding him so much, maybe he could work with this.

"Look, don't hurt yourself." Jesse smirked. "You just rest. We can talk later, I think we've got some videos of when Park was a baby, you can see how you act around me so you don't think I'm bullshitting you." He leaned in to kiss the boy's cheek, even at the risk of getting hit.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Piper Pinkman

PostSubject: Re: The Vow   Mon Apr 13, 2015 12:18 am

Roman rolled Zach out of the home, Trever walking in front of him so that he could stay at Zach's side.  They didn't live far away, and it wasn't quite as cold out as it had been after their crash.  Roman still insisted on bundling his mate up though.  But not with his leather jacket that Stein had worked so hard to repair.  He wanted to wait, in the hopes that maybe when he did give it back the boy would remember how he'd acquired it in the first place.  When their finally arrived at their home, Piper could be seen sitting on their door step, with his feet kicked up and a menthol cigarette hanging lazily from his lips.  He was waiting for Jace, having come straight from work to pick the boy up.  He was still wearing his black Starbucks uniform.  In fact, he had two frosty drinks at his side, waiting for Jace and Zach.  His lover had called and said Zach had gotten in an accident.  A cold beverage was Pipers way of saying he cared, and they were on his mind.  
"Ayyyyy, there's my favorite MILF!"  The man pushed himself up, reaching for one of the drinks that had Zach's name scribbled down the side. "I wasn't so sure i'd see you, but I got you this tasty soft serve just in case, yo.  And of course it's your favorite.  Jace has taught me well."  The man fixed Zach with a shit eating grin. "I know what im doing, babe."
Roman cleared his throat rather loudly, rolling his eyes at Piper and his general attitude. He was much too easy going and laid back for Romans liking.
"Zach, this is Piper.  The boy our sun has gifted us with."

Finn surprisingly made no move to strike out at Jesse, accepting the kiss on his cheek with grumbled profanities.  It was strange, and he wasn't sure if it was right.  He still felt as though he were with Jeremy, so having Jesse's lips on him felt like some sort of treason.  But he couldn't deny that it was nice.  The man had a strong jaw and stubble adorning his cheeks, a stark contrast from Morgue's smooth baby face.  It was nice though. In an infuriating fucking way.
Park had popped up beside Finn at the mention of his name, upper lip curling at the thought of his baby videos. "Dad, is that really fucking necessary?"  What if someone else saw them? Like Ouija? Parker would never live that shit down.
"Damn right its fucking necessary.  Nobody fucking asked you, Percy! Or whatever your damn name is." Finn paused thoughtfully, his nose crinkling as he finally recalled the boys name "Parker."
If the boy was his, it was important that he got to see such things.  He sure as fuck couldnt remember them.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Ouija Riggs

PostSubject: Re: The Vow   Mon Apr 13, 2015 1:03 am

Jace had darted out to hug his lover around the waist, pressing a kiss to his neck.
"Oh wow, he is cute. And he comes with drinks, I like him already." Zach smirked as he took the cup, unaware that it was his favorite since he didn't remember drinking it. But he had to admit, it was pretty good. "And you weren't kidding about the MILF thing." He laughed softly.
"Told you he was pretty great." Jace grinned. "Mom lost some memory, he has no clue who any of us are except Trever, but he's being pretty cool about it I guess."

"It is necessary, baby. It could help your mom remember us." Jesse nodded. "Plus, I get to watch your cute little baby self running around in diapers and drooling and shit." He snickered, ruffling the boy's hair. He turned to Finn then, smiling. "So as soon as you're feeling up to it, I can help you out to the living room and we can watch some of those."
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Piper Pinkman

PostSubject: Re: The Vow   Mon Apr 13, 2015 4:45 pm

Piper was smirking down at his much smaller lover, lips falling onto the top of the boys head while he listened to the newest update. "Oh yeah? Thats why he's my favorite MILF." The man winked over at Zach. "He's always down for anything." He reached for the other cup, using one hand to lift the hem of Jace's shirt so he could press the chilled beverage against his skin playfully. "I got you one too Jace Daniel. Don't think I forgot you."

Finn nodded slowly, his gaze still wary on Jesse and his every move. "Well, as soon as fucking possible I guess." He hated not remembering this life he was supposed to be living now. He wanted to see his baby. "If that brat is mine, then im fucking entitled to seeing his baby shit."
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Ouija Riggs

PostSubject: Re: The Vow   Mon Apr 13, 2015 4:59 pm

Jace squealed lightly at the cold beverage against his bare skin, taking the cup from his lover's hands and giving him a light kiss on the cheek.
"You two are so cute it's gross." Zach shook his head lightly as he eyed the outside of the home. "So this is our house, huh?" He took it in for a moment more before wheeling himself inside.

"I agree. Plus, I just like watching it for fun." Jesse smirked softly over at his son. "Maybe we can invite Ouija to join us." He spoke teasingly. "He's in half of them anyways." The two boys had been inseparable from birth.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Piper Pinkman

PostSubject: Re: The Vow   Mon Apr 13, 2015 11:43 pm

Roman managed a soft smile at seeing his son happy, his fingers massaging the back of Zach's shoulders as he followed his mate around. "This is it. Its kinda small, but its cozy." He spoke as though to make up for it in some way. "If you want, I can show you around. Or you could try to uh...remember?" He didn't want to push the boy, grateful for all Zach had already complied with.

"Who?" Finn arched a brow, his features twisted into a scowl as he considered the name. "The fuck kind of name is that? Fucking Ouija? Like the stupid ass board games? Isn't that for fucking kids?"
Parker let out a soft growl, his green eyes narrowing sharply on his mother. "Hey, Ouija is my fucking best friend mom. Don't damn talk about him like that! He's the coolest shit you'll ever meet." He couldn't stand by and allow anyone to speak ill of Ouija, his devotion to the boy was too strong for that, even if the assailant was his mother.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Ouija Riggs

PostSubject: Re: The Vow   Mon Apr 13, 2015 11:53 pm

"I mean, I'll try to remember as we go but I'd like you to show me around." Zach nodded lightly, glancing around the home as he wheeled further inside. "You can even carry me now if that would make you feel better." The man seemed to be constantly trying to touch him and really, he didn't mind too much.

"Ouija is Park's best friend." Jesse nodded, explaining to Finn. "Park is kind of like his guard dog, always following him around and shit." He nudged his son, letting him know he was merely teasing. "But they've been best friends since they were born, really, so he's in most of our old videos."
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Piper Pinkman

PostSubject: Re: The Vow   Tue Apr 14, 2015 12:12 am

"Zachariah, you shouldn't be thinking about what would make me feel better, while I appreciate that you do, I would much rather make sure you're comfortable before anything else." Roman couldn't help but grin at his mate, heart thudding in his chest to know that he was still on the boys mind, even if Zach didn't really remember him. Their mating bond was that strong....
Piper had followed them inside, Jace being carried piggy style with his arms wrapped securely around the boys legs, Jace's chin able to rest against his shoulder and rest if the boy did so desire. "'Ight home skillets, where we startin' at?" He looked to Roman expectantly, as though he planned to join them throughout the tour. As much as Roman wanted Jace there, he cringed to think of Piper tagging along and making his derogatory comments.

"Fuck off, dad." Parker snapped almost savagely, embarrassed to think of himself looking so desperate. Ever since having his affections rebuked by Ouija, the boy was a tender subject for him, only made worse by any of his short comings. He was a fucking guard dog? And a friend. He wanted so much more than that. He wanted what Rigby or Ajax had, and it made him bitter.
Finn was staring at Parker as though astonished. The boy truly was his, there was no denying it to hear him speak, that is, if seeing his general scowl and short stature wasnt already proof enough. He found himself looking to Jesse, his head cocked to the side as he tried to understand the alpha. "Did you fucking want this?" He motioned to himself and Parker as though the idea of wanting them both around could only be described a ludicrous. He himself was hard enough to handle, had the man really desired a second? "Are you all fucking there? Or do you have a couple of damn screws loose somewhere?"
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Ouija Riggs

PostSubject: Re: The Vow   Tue Apr 14, 2015 12:18 am

"Well maybe if you can hold me you'll stop worrying so much and that would make me a hell of a lot more comfortable." Zach chuckled softly, merely opening his arms to the man. He knew that in some part of his mind, Roman felt like home, even if he didn't remember him.

Jesse could only laugh softly.
"Finn, you and my baby... you guys are the fucking world to me. Between the two of you, I can't do anything without getting bitched at, but I love it. I love when you bitch at me because it's how you show your affection. I learned that pretty quickly." He smirked down at his smaller lover.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Piper Pinkman

PostSubject: Re: The Vow   Tue Apr 14, 2015 4:13 pm

Roman couldn't find it in himself to ask anymore questions, instead he swept Zach into his arms as quickly as he could. He had been aching for the contact, ever since smelling the boys blood and knowing something was wrong. Now that the boy was finally willing, Roman was going to savor the time he had, simply feeling Zach breath against his chest. "You were right," The large wolf was grinning, "I do feel better now. How about the tour?" Roman chuckled as he ventured into the kitchen.

"The fuck?" Jesse never ceased to surprise Finn, with his bold declarations of their love. It was only made worse with how much truth he found in what the man said. He did have a habit of showing his affection through careless profanity and fond bitching. He had been hoping Jeremy would understand that, but the sword swallower was still being injured by his harsh love. Jesse, on the other hand, seemed as though he thrived from it. "Holy shit, you piss me off." Mainly because he wasnt sure how to feel about the man. All he'd ever known was Jeremy, but he couldnt deny the animal like attraction he had for Jesse. Not to mention how well they worked together, not hindered by sensitive feelings. Finn didn't know if he liked it or not. "But its not....Its not that fucking bad, I guess."
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Ouija Riggs

PostSubject: Re: The Vow   Tue Apr 14, 2015 7:58 pm

Zach relaxed quickly because even though Roman was a stranger to him, he couldn't help but feel comfortable. There was an undeniable connection to this man, drawing him in. And so he let his head rest against Roman's chest as he was carried into the kitchen.
"Alright, be my tour guide. I'm guessing this is the kitchen. Have I learned how to cook for you or do I still burn everything I touch?" He chuckled softly, glancing around the room.

"You piss me off too." Jesse grinned. "But that's why we work so well." Just talking about his love for the boy was making him ache to hold him even more. "I could show you how we feel about each other if I could have a kiss." He spoke almost hesitantly, desperately hoping the boy would say yes.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Piper Pinkman

PostSubject: Re: The Vow   Tue Apr 14, 2015 10:54 pm

"Your cooking is divine."  Roman crooned softly, his heart soaring to feel Zach breathing and resting against his chest once more.  It was all he had been needing, and praying for ever since the boys accident. "But I have to admit, the first year was a little rough." The large wolf chuckled softly, twirling Zach around the kitchen before slipping through the doorway that lead to the living room. "And this is our dining room/living room."  To the right side there was a staircase that lead to two more rooms and a bathroom, the to before mentioned rooms belonging to the twins.  "We have had some amazing times in here."  When the twins had been mere toddlers, their play pen had been centered in the room.

Finn snorted as though the idea were absurd, and Jesse must be joking to even ask such a thing.  But when he finally cut his eyes over to the alpha, he realized the man was serious and awaiting an answer. "A fucking kiss?"  All he could ever remember were Jeremy's pale and thin lips, and all the times they had touched him.  Jesse still seemed a stranger, but Finn had to admit that the offer was tempting.  Unlike Morgue, Jesse had healthy and pink lips, that bowed at the top in a way that set Finn's stomach to stirring. And they seemed so soft against the surrounding stubble on the mans chin....
"You don't try any funny shit. Just one mother fucking kiss..."  The boy was still hesitant, his eyes narrowed on Jesse.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Ouija Riggs

PostSubject: Re: The Vow   Tue Apr 14, 2015 11:27 pm

"You're adorable." Zach shook his head. His eyes had been more focused on Roman as the man spoke than the room he was being shown. "You're one of those sensitive types, aren't you?" He was smiling curiously as he looked to the man. "I have to admit, I would have never guessed I'd work with someone like you but I think I like it so far." He smirked, glancing back to the living room around them. It was average size, quaint and cozy. It definitely looked like a family home. It was surreal thinking he lived here with his tiny little family.

A bright, almost childlike grin spread across Jesse's face as Finn gave his approval.
"Same way I convinced you the mate thing was real the first time." He smirked. He gently cupped Finn's chin in his hand, careful of any wounds he may have before leaning in and carefully letting their lips meet. It was nothing like the rough, passionate kisses they usually shared. It was soft and tender, but still full of the same love and adoration Jesse had for his tiny mate. He wanted Finn to feel the sparks between them so that even if he didn't remember him, maybe he would fall in love all over again.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Piper Pinkman

PostSubject: Re: The Vow   Thu Apr 16, 2015 9:40 pm

Roman gave a soft grunt of consideration, his fingers twitching to hold one of Zach's dreads. It was almost physically painful when he remembered they were gone. "I'm tender for my family, Zachariah." The large wolf murmured finally, his brown eyes lingering on the stitches lining his lovers head. "You may not remember right now, but when you met me, all I wanted was a family. I had lost mine, and I was looking to start it back up again." He found that his fingers had made it to Zach's cheek, caressing it as he spoke. "You went through a lot of suffering to bless me with our children. Without you, I would have nothing. So yes, for you my mate, and my children, I'm a sensitive man." Slowly he carried Zach upstairs, making it to the hallway and simply standing for a moment. "I'm not weak though, Zach. If that's what you were thinking. It's dangerous for me to be aggressive..." It was deadly.

Finn had been rigid when their lips met, tense and apprehensive with the aching idea that he was cheating on Jeremy some how. His thoughts were silenced though, the soft pressure of Jesse lips on him enough to steal his focus entirely. In those moments, Finn couldn't have recalled Jeremy 's face if he'd wanted to. There was nothing but the pleasure of experiencing the alphas stubble and the feeling of his body igniting, burning up with the explosion that was their kiss.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Vow   

Back to top Go down

The Vow
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 4 of 6Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Our site :: Luno Pack :: Roman/Zachariah-
Jump to: