Our site
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I don't know!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Love Makes You Soft

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next
AuthorMessage
Dallas Reynolds

Dallas Reynolds

Love Makes You Soft Empty
PostSubject: Love Makes You Soft   Love Makes You Soft EmptyThu Jun 11, 2015 12:54 am

Dallas sat beside Law on Jesse's living room couch, glancing around the room before his eyes settled on Stein, as they usually did. He was very much an overprotective father when it came to Stein. Roman loved both of his sons, but it was no secret that Stein was not his favorite. All the love Stein missed out on, Dallas was always there to provide for him.
But now Stein was grown. Hell, Jace was already getting ready to move out and start a family of his own. Stein was a bit socially behind Jace but Dallas knew before too long, the boy would be gone just like his brother. It would be like his own child moving out on him.
Because of this, he'd been thinking a lot lately about the possibility of having kids of his own. He knew there was no way he could do it, bring a kid into this world with a deadbeat like him for a father. But even though he knew it was a bad idea, that didn't stop him from wanting it.
It'd been two weeks now that he'd been up all night contemplating the idea, and yet he was still too scared to mention it to his lover.
Back to top Go down
Trafalgar Law

PostSubject: Re: Love Makes You Soft   Love Makes You Soft EmptyThu Jun 11, 2015 1:01 am

Law let out a wary sigh, his dark eyes cutting over to his lover.  It was obvious that Dallas had something on his mind, Law could feel it, not to mention all the nights he had lay awake watching the man in his contemplation.  He had been trying to wait for Dallas to come to him, but he had never been a patient man, and he was finally reaching his limits.
"Listen you fuck monger, if there's something you want to talk about you need to damn come out with it already. Im tired of watching you mope around all day, oui." He elbowed the man gently as he spoke, attempting to keep the mood from getting too heavy.
Back to top Go down
Dallas Reynolds

Dallas Reynolds

PostSubject: Re: Love Makes You Soft   Love Makes You Soft EmptyThu Jun 11, 2015 1:40 am

Dallas jumped as if Law had just woken him abruptly from a deep sleep.
When he heard what the man said though, he only rubbed the back of his neck sheepishly.
"It's just something stupid that you should let me damn mope about by myself, alright?" He could only smirk softly at his lover, shaking his head. Truly, he was afraid to ask Law about having kids. He was terrified the man would turn him down and confirm the fears he had about being a shitty father.
Back to top Go down
Trafalgar Law

PostSubject: Re: Love Makes You Soft   Love Makes You Soft EmptyThu Jun 11, 2015 9:30 pm

The resistance caught the dark skinned wolfs attention, his perpetually tired eyes honing in on his lover. "Oui, don't be a fucking girl about it. Tell me what's on your mind, Texas?" Law pulled a red and white carton of cigarettes from his pocket, adding playfully in an attempt to stop what could be a potential fight. " Don't make me force it outta you. I'll huff and puff until you suffocate or talk, oui." Law shot the man a lazy wink, leaning back into the couch and striking up his lighter.
Back to top Go down
Dallas Reynolds

Dallas Reynolds

PostSubject: Re: Love Makes You Soft   Love Makes You Soft EmptyThu Jun 11, 2015 9:41 pm

"Well shit, don't do that shit right beside me." Dallas groaned, snatching the man's lighter from his hand. "I'll talk, alright?" He sighed, pausing for a moment to decide how he wanted to phrase this. "I guess I've just been thinking about how damn old Stein's getting. And I know I'm too much of a fuck up to really have a kid of my own so I don't want him to go." He spoke in his normal harsh voice but there was clearly something more to it. He was being sincere and it was obvious by the way he refused to look Law in the eyes.
Back to top Go down
Trafalgar Law

PostSubject: Re: Love Makes You Soft   Love Makes You Soft EmptyThu Jun 11, 2015 11:00 pm

"Eh?" Law pulled himself up, shoulders straightening as he considered the seriousness of what Dallas was hinting at. He knew his lover better than he knew himself. He was very much aware of Dallas's desire for children, as well as his intense love for Stein.
"Listen Texas, I'm sure Stein isn't going anywhere too soon. In the meantime you can tell him to come visit...." Law gnawed at the filter of his cigarette in thought, tired eyes steady on his lover. "Of course, if you're trying to summon enough balls to ask about having brats of our own, let me save you the trouble, oui." The man couldn't stop himself from smiling, his lips lopsided as they often were. "I wouldn't mind having a kid. We could definitely handle it. And I mean...it would be alright to have a little piece of us running around. "
Back to top Go down
Dallas Reynolds

Dallas Reynolds

PostSubject: Re: Love Makes You Soft   Love Makes You Soft EmptyThu Jun 11, 2015 11:14 pm

Law's last words had Dallas looking over at him with an arched eyebrow.
"You... you think we could handle it? Really?" He would still have his own doubts, but if Law had faith in them as parents, it made it a lot easier to go through with it.
Back to top Go down
Trafalgar Law

PostSubject: Re: Love Makes You Soft   Love Makes You Soft EmptyFri Jun 12, 2015 6:33 pm

Law couldn't help but roll his eyes, slightly offended that Dallas had so little confidence in them. "Of course we could handle it, oui. You've already taken over the lead roll as daddy to Stein." The dark skinned wolf scoffed. "What in the hell are you so worried about anyways? Why wouldn't we be good parents?" Law ran his knuckles along his jawline as he spoke. "So what if we have some bad habits? The kid can do as we say, not as we do, oui."
Back to top Go down
Dallas Reynolds

Dallas Reynolds

PostSubject: Re: Love Makes You Soft   Love Makes You Soft EmptyFri Jun 12, 2015 7:02 pm

"I'm just... I don't damn know." Dallas groaned softly, glancing over at his lover. "You know I fuck up everything near me. And no offense, but we're both kind of fucked up already. And a kid shouldn't grow up in a home where their parents beat the shit out of each other every night. And I'm really scared that I'll screw this kid up like I do everything else and there's just so much shit that could go wrong. But... shit Trafalgar, I want to be a daddy so damn bad."
Back to top Go down
Trafalgar Law

PostSubject: Re: Love Makes You Soft   Love Makes You Soft EmptySat Jun 13, 2015 12:46 am

For a moment all Law could do was stare at Dallas, mesmerized with how passionately he felt about having a child. Hearing him speak was enough to convince Law that they would be fine. Dallas so invested in having a baby of his own, nothing would stop him. And it was obvious he would be a caring and doting father.
Plus, it never hurt for him to hear Dallas say his first name. It was the quickest way to make Law fold.
"So what are we waiting on, oui?" He was wearing his crooked smile, dark eyes gleaming mischievously at Dallas. "Lets make you a daddy."
Back to top Go down
Dallas Reynolds

Dallas Reynolds

PostSubject: Re: Love Makes You Soft   Love Makes You Soft EmptySat Jun 13, 2015 12:59 am

Dallas constantly looked like he was glaring at someone. But now, he broke into a rare grin that seemed to brighten his entire face.
"You want to? You think we could do it? You think... I'd be alright?"
Back to top Go down
Trafalgar Law

PostSubject: Re: Love Makes You Soft   Love Makes You Soft EmptyMon Jun 15, 2015 5:07 pm

"Tsk. I'm positive you'll be great, oui." It took the dark skinned doctor a moment to reply, his thoughts lost on Dallas's smile, and the way the freckles on his nose seemed to dance as he did so. "I mean, just look at how well you take care of Stein. That kid fucking adores you." And from the looks of it, Dallas was pretty fond of Stein himself.
"Just don't worry so damn much, oui. You do better than you give yourself credit for." Law wrapped an arm around his lover, pulling the man flush against his side." I'm not even concerned. I know we're the shit."
Back to top Go down
Dallas Reynolds

Dallas Reynolds

PostSubject: Re: Love Makes You Soft   Love Makes You Soft EmptyMon Jun 15, 2015 7:33 pm

Dallas had not felt this happy in a long time. He leaned over to capture his lover's lips in a deep kiss. Once he pulled back, he kept the man's face in his hands, looking him directly in the eyes as he spoke.
"You're sure you want one too? Are you ready for it? I mean... I can wait if you don't want to have one right now." He was just ecstatic at realizing he was going to be a father someday.
Back to top Go down
Trafalgar Law

PostSubject: Re: Love Makes You Soft   Love Makes You Soft EmptyMon Jun 15, 2015 8:01 pm

"Eh." Law paused as he considered all the freedoms he would be losing. No smoking while pregnant, enduring pregnancy, and then giving up the time he would normally spend working on his book to take care of an infant. But then he thought of how wonderful it could be, too. Dallas would be ecstatic. It would be a chance to possibly cure his lovers constant constant depression and maybe even ease Dallas's drinking habits.
It would be worth it.
"I've always been ready, oui. I was just waiting on you." Law offered the man a crooked grin, fingers reaching up to graze the back of Dallas's hands.
Back to top Go down
Dallas Reynolds

Dallas Reynolds

PostSubject: Re: Love Makes You Soft   Love Makes You Soft EmptyMon Jun 15, 2015 9:10 pm

"You're going to make me the happiest damn drunken bastard in the world." Dallas chuckled softly, his smile still so wide that the signature crinkles appeared at the corners of his eyes. "Do you want to... do it tonight?" He grinned at his lover. He couldn't remember the last time he'd been this excited about something. He had wanted to be a father ever since he could remember. But Vince hadn't been ready to be a mother. At the time, Dallas didn't know how dangerous it was for a human to carry a wolf pup. But looking back now, he knew that Vince wouldn't have made it through the pregnancy in the first place.
Back to top Go down
Piper Pinkman

Piper Pinkman

PostSubject: Re: Love Makes You Soft   Love Makes You Soft EmptyFri Jun 26, 2015 5:28 pm

Law couldn't help but chuckle had how excited Dallas was, and how anxious he seemed to be to get started. "Im sure we can work on that, oui." He himself hadn't given any thought to having kids ever since losing Eustass. His mate hadn't been quite ready to try for children, but he'd spoken often of wanting them someday. Dallas was now the only person he could see himself making such a commitment too. His bow legged lover would be a wonderful father. "Until then, im going to finish this pack of Marlboro's. It could be the last one for a while."
Back to top Go down
Dallas Reynolds

Dallas Reynolds

PostSubject: Re: Love Makes You Soft   Love Makes You Soft EmptyFri Jun 26, 2015 6:08 pm

"Praise the lord, maybe you'll stop smelling like cigarettes sometime during these nine months." Dallas chuckled softly, pressing his lips to the man's neck gently. "But fine, go finish them off and then come and find me upstairs." He smirked.
Back to top Go down
Dallas Reynolds

Dallas Reynolds

PostSubject: Re: Love Makes You Soft   Love Makes You Soft EmptyFri Jul 10, 2015 4:47 am

A month later and Dallas had been taking nearly every opportunity to make love, obviously quite eager for his child that would soon be on the way. He knew it wouldn't take long but he was still an impatient man.
Finally, one morning he pressed his nose into the crook of Law's neck, trying to see if his scent had changed. It was a daily routine now but it had never given him any results until today.
"I don't know what you're supposed to smell like when you're pregnant but you definitely smell different, kind of sick." He murmured softly, pressing a light kiss to the man's flesh as he inhaled.
Back to top Go down
Trafalgar Law

PostSubject: Re: Love Makes You Soft   Love Makes You Soft EmptyFri Jul 10, 2015 1:30 pm

For a moment the only response was a disorientated grunt as Law regained his senses. It had been a good night for him, a few rounds with Dallas and he had found himself able to sleep.
It was the best rest he'd had in months, with Dallas curled around him.
The dark skinned man took a moment to stretch, a tired groan escaping him as he finally forced his eyes open.
"That could be a good sign, oui." He was still too sluggish to catch his own scent at this point. Instead he slumped back against Dallas, a crooked smile gracing his lips as he settled in. "I'll have to run some tests but I do feel fucking wrecked. That could be pregnancy fatigue, oui." Law wasn't going to confirm it though. For now, he liked to watch his lover squirm with his impatience.
Back to top Go down
Dallas Reynolds

Dallas Reynolds

PostSubject: Re: Love Makes You Soft   Love Makes You Soft EmptyFri Jul 10, 2015 1:45 pm

"Do you... feel like you are? I don't know... can you feel that sort of thing?" Dallas spoke gently as he stroked a hand down the man's side, still gently sniffing him. "I feel like it's a good sign, I think you are." He nodded quite eagerly.
Back to top Go down
Trafalgar Law

PostSubject: Re: Love Makes You Soft   Love Makes You Soft EmptyFri Jul 10, 2015 5:45 pm

An amused grunt sounded as Law chuckled, his head tilting back so he could get a good look at Dallas's face. "You're like an overly excited puppy, oui. Don't piss yourself." He wasn't used to such softness in their relationship. Usually they were rough and uncaring in the way they touched each other. Law wasn't sure what to make of the gentle pressure caressing his side.
Back to top Go down
Dallas Reynolds

Dallas Reynolds

PostSubject: Re: Love Makes You Soft   Love Makes You Soft EmptyFri Jul 10, 2015 6:51 pm

Dallas nearly blushed, rubbing the back of his neck sheepishly.
"I'm just excited." He muttered lightly. "I knew I wanted a kid but now that we're trying for one it's... different. It's like I can't wait anymore. Even if you are pregnant right now, I don't know if I'll make it another nine months, damnit." He chuckled.
Back to top Go down
Piper Pinkman

Piper Pinkman

PostSubject: Re: Love Makes You Soft   Love Makes You Soft EmptyFri Jul 10, 2015 7:45 pm

It was a different feeling. So far when he'd thought of children they had always seemed so distant and far away, just a maybe for them. But now it was even more than a mere possibility. They were going to have a kid, not someday in the distant future but sometime soon.
The thought was enough to send a small wave of excitement through Law.
"Tsk. You think that now, but wait until you're pulling all nighters, oui. You're going to be wondering why you wanted a brat in the first place." He doubted it though. He had seen Dallas with children. Even if it wasn't his kid he was always eager to help take care of Stein.
"I guess ill go ahead and get up, maybe run some tests." The dark skinned man spoke teasingly as he sat up, craning his neck so he could shoot Dallas a mischievous wink. "But then again....Maybe i'll do some other things first. Im sure you wouldn't mind waiting to find out, would you?"
Back to top Go down
Dallas Reynolds

Dallas Reynolds

PostSubject: Re: Love Makes You Soft   Love Makes You Soft EmptyFri Jul 10, 2015 7:49 pm

"You're such a prick sometimes, you know that?" Dallas was smirking though, shaking his hand as he crawled out of the bed, lifting Law into his arms and heading down to the man's workroom. "If there wasn't a chance you were carrying my baby inside of you, I would kick your ass right about now." He teased.
Back to top Go down
Piper Pinkman

Piper Pinkman

PostSubject: Re: Love Makes You Soft   Love Makes You Soft EmptyFri Jul 10, 2015 8:08 pm

"You say that shit, yet you're fucking carrying me around like a fucking pansy." Law had never been fond of anyone carrying him, even Dallas. It made him feel weak, and Law loathed such feelings. "And we both know who kicks who's ass in this relationship, now put me the hell down, oui." The werewolf pushed himself out of Dallas's grasp, moving over into a corner where he stowed all of his pregnancy equipment. He did a moment of searching before he pulled out a bulky box, opening it too reveal a small computer looking device. Attached to it was an object that looked almost like a gun, except with a horizontal screen and no trigger. Law booted the machine up, pulling it over beside his work bench. He pulled his shirt off, throwing it at Dallas with an amused grunt before laying back on the table. There he coated his stomach in petroleum jelly before gliding the gun across, moving it slowly as he watched the screen in hopes of catching a glimpse of what could be the beginnings of a child. Finally his breath hitched, a satisfied grin settling over his features.
"See that, oui?" The doctor spoke as he pointed to what appeared to be a mere tiny dot, no bigger than a quarter. "Thats a baby."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Love Makes You Soft   Love Makes You Soft Empty

Back to top Go down

Love Makes You Soft
Page 1 of 7Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next