Our site
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I don't know!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Fever dreams

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next
AuthorMessage
Sawyer Reynolds

Sawyer Reynolds

Fever dreams - Page 9 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fever dreams   Fever dreams - Page 9 EmptyTue Aug 04, 2015 8:58 pm

"You wont have to fucking make me do it, Jesse." Finn caught the mans face in his hands, his thumbs gently caressing Jesse's cheeks. "I couldnt damn live with myself if something fucking happened to you and you didnt know...Really I dont think you'll ever fully fucking grasp what you mean to me, but I want to damn try and show you more. I dont ever want you to have to wonder if your loved because fucking shit, I love you more than anything."
Back to top Go down
Britt Vause

Britt Vause

PostSubject: Re: Fever dreams   Fever dreams - Page 9 EmptyTue Aug 04, 2015 9:20 pm

"I won't lie, you're kind of sexy when you're all angry with me but I could get used to you being all affectionate." Jesse spoke with his lips against Finn's collarbone, wanting his mate as close as possible to him.
Back to top Go down
Sawyer Reynolds

Sawyer Reynolds

PostSubject: Re: Fever dreams   Fever dreams - Page 9 EmptyTue Aug 04, 2015 9:44 pm

"I never fucking said I wasnt going to be kicking your ass. Dont think im going to damn take it easy on you or any shit like that. " Finn rolled his eyes at the thought, his fingers carding through Jesse's hair. "I was just going to fucking tell you that I damn love you more often and shit like that. You're still my fuck boy."
Back to top Go down
Britt Vause

Britt Vause

PostSubject: Re: Fever dreams   Fever dreams - Page 9 EmptyTue Aug 04, 2015 9:54 pm

"Perfect, I wouldn't have it any other way, Finnick." He grinned at his lover, pressing soft kisses up his throat. "I love you so much. You're the best thing to ever happen to me, you know that?" He sighed heavily, wrapping the smaller boy tight in his arms.
Back to top Go down
Sawyer Reynolds

Sawyer Reynolds

PostSubject: Re: Fever dreams   Fever dreams - Page 9 EmptyTue Aug 04, 2015 11:51 pm

"I like to fucking think that."  Finn couldn't help but return the mans smile, unable to imagine his life without Jesse's arms around him.  "But then you go and confirm it so damn often so yeah, I know. I fucking like it."  More reason for Jesse to get better.  Finn couldnt help but worry about him.  If anything the man only seemed to be getting warmer with fever.

Roman had been in the kitchen trying to cook his children soup when he'd first began feeling weak. He'd been shivering for quite some time though, even pulling on a long sleeve shirt as soon as he'd gotten Jace and Stein settled in. But now it seemed to be getting worse. On his way up the stairs to Jace's room the man had been nearly over come by dizziness, he'd barely managed to keep from spilling the boys soup. By the time he made it to his son's room, Roman was staggering.
"Hey there pup, how are you feeling? " The large wolf sat the tray of soup down on Jace's nightstand before slumping into a chair Piper had pulled up earlier. Currently the man was in bed with Jace, keeping the boy tucked protectively against his chest.
Back to top Go down
Britt Vause

Britt Vause

PostSubject: Re: Fever dreams   Fever dreams - Page 9 EmptyWed Aug 05, 2015 2:30 am

"I'm feeling alright, I guess." Jace was still shivering though as he reached out with shaking hands to take the soup from his father. "You don't look so hot, daddy." He refused to acknowledge the fear in his stomach. Roman couldn't be sick. His daddy was invincible.
Back to top Go down
Sawyer Reynolds

Sawyer Reynolds

PostSubject: Re: Fever dreams   Fever dreams - Page 9 EmptyWed Aug 05, 2015 2:47 am

"Im just tired baby." Roman reached out to gently brush the boys hair from his face, even his fingertips hot with fever. "You and your bother have me concerned. I can't help myself." He offered the boy a reassuring smile, his eyes glazed with exhaustion and unrest. "So don't you be worrying yourself, pup. Daddy's here. And im fine, I got you."
Back to top Go down
Britt Vause

Britt Vause

PostSubject: Re: Fever dreams   Fever dreams - Page 9 EmptyWed Aug 05, 2015 4:56 am

"Daddy... your skin is really hot." Jace swallowed the lump in his throat, panic setting in. "Lift your shirt. Let me see." He was just praying he wouldn't see any of the all too familiar spots along his father's chest.
Back to top Go down
Sawyer Reynolds

Sawyer Reynolds

PostSubject: Re: Fever dreams   Fever dreams - Page 9 EmptyWed Aug 05, 2015 4:31 pm

"Jace, I told you to stop worrying." Roman's voice was sharper than he'd meant it to be. He himself had been trying his hardest to ignore the symptoms, the possibility that he could have contracted the illness also. That wasn't an option for him. He was a father. He had sick children to care for.
"Just eat your soup and focus on staying strong alright?" The man spoke again, softer this time in an attempt to make up for his harshness. "I need you to be ready whenever your mother finds a cure..."
Back to top Go down
Britt Vause

Britt Vause

PostSubject: Re: Fever dreams   Fever dreams - Page 9 EmptyWed Aug 05, 2015 4:53 pm

"Daddy, don't make me call mom." Jace sighed heavily, his fears only confirmed by how his father was acting. Roman was sick. What were they going to do? Zach would be devastated. "Just let me see your chest." He spoke firmly, trying not to sound as panicked as he felt.
Back to top Go down
Sawyer Reynolds

Sawyer Reynolds

PostSubject: Re: Fever dreams   Fever dreams - Page 9 EmptyWed Aug 05, 2015 5:43 pm

"Jace," Roman growled softly in warning at the boy, his eyebrows furrowed with stress. "Why are you making this so difficult for me? " Since when did his child order him around? It was almost overwhelming at this point. "Here, damnit." Roman lifted his shirt, glancing down at his chest and abdomen. He had white splotches expanding across his entire torso, some of them creeping up on his neck. "Now drop it, pup." The man grimaced at the sight of his skin, quickly pulling his shirt back down to shield himself from the cold.
Back to top Go down
Britt Vause

Britt Vause

PostSubject: Re: Fever dreams   Fever dreams - Page 9 EmptyWed Aug 05, 2015 5:52 pm

"Oh no..." Jace couldn't stop himself from reaching out and hugging his father around the waist tightly. "Daddy you must feel like shit." He began to leech, feeling just how bad Roman's pain was on top of the pain he was already feeling himself. "You need to lay down, okay? Piper's got me, Dmitri's got Stein. We're okay."
Back to top Go down
Sawyer Reynolds

Sawyer Reynolds

PostSubject: Re: Fever dreams   Fever dreams - Page 9 EmptyWed Aug 05, 2015 5:59 pm

"Jace, sweetheart please stop." Roman leaned down to press a kiss against his pup's temple, gently pushing him back onto the bed so he could properly be covered with the blanket. "I feel perfectly fine. I don't want to lay down. I'd just be miserable if I did that." Roman offered the boy a reassuring smile, touched that Jace seemed to concerned for him. "Im much happier here with you and Stein."
Back to top Go down
Britt Vause

Britt Vause

PostSubject: Re: Fever dreams   Fever dreams - Page 9 EmptyWed Aug 05, 2015 6:11 pm

"You have to at least call mom though." Jace murmured softly, looking up at his father pleadingly. "He'll want to know." Zach would have to come home to take care of his husband.
Back to top Go down
Sawyer Reynolds

Sawyer Reynolds

PostSubject: Re: Fever dreams   Fever dreams - Page 9 EmptyWed Aug 05, 2015 6:39 pm

"Jace, you and I both know that calling him and telling him about this would only distract and hurt him." Roman didn't want Zach to be bothered, he was hoping that his lover would have a cure soon, if he could only let the boy focus. "I want his full attention on finding a vaccine. I need that more than anything."
Back to top Go down
Britt Vause

Britt Vause

PostSubject: Re: Fever dreams   Fever dreams - Page 9 EmptyWed Aug 05, 2015 6:52 pm

"But you need someone to take care of you daddy. Trust me, I know." He nodded, reaching out to grasp the man's hand. "I couldn't handle this if I was alone. And you might be stronger than me, but you still need help sometimes. Just please tell mom?"
Back to top Go down
Sawyer Reynolds

Sawyer Reynolds

PostSubject: Re: Fever dreams   Fever dreams - Page 9 EmptyWed Aug 05, 2015 7:04 pm

"I have you and Stein and fucking Piper and Dimitri. I am not in need of help. I have you guys." Roman was desperate, not wanting his mate to know that he was sick. "If I tell him, you know he'll come home....I don't want that. He wanted to stay and help Law, so that's what I want him to do." Its not like Zach could do much for him if he were here anyways. All Piper and Dimitri seemed to be doing was laying around and keeping his kids warm. They weren't actually helping the boys to get better.
Back to top Go down
Britt Vause

Britt Vause

PostSubject: Re: Fever dreams   Fever dreams - Page 9 EmptyWed Aug 05, 2015 7:13 pm

"Well at least go damn lay down then, daddy. You can't be worried about taking care of us, worry about yourself." Jace sighed at the man, brows furrowing in frustration. He was worried about his father.
Back to top Go down
Sawyer Reynolds

Sawyer Reynolds

PostSubject: Re: Fever dreams   Fever dreams - Page 9 EmptyWed Aug 05, 2015 7:28 pm

"Maybe I don't fucking want to, Jace." Roman hardly ever cursed at his children, only when they had truly struck a nerve. "I am your father, I am staying here. Please stop arguing with me." He couldn't stand to go and lay down when he knew that both of his children were sick and miserable. "You and Stein need me. I want to be here." If he laid down....He might really start feeling shitty. Roman was determined to keep himself up.
Back to top Go down
Britt Vause

Britt Vause

PostSubject: Re: Fever dreams   Fever dreams - Page 9 EmptyWed Aug 05, 2015 7:32 pm

Jace could only stubbornly cross his arms across his chest, like a child who hadn't gotten what they wanted.
"I'm just worried about you." He muttered quietly, hiding his face in the crook of Piper's neck.
Back to top Go down
Sawyer Reynolds

Sawyer Reynolds

PostSubject: Re: Fever dreams   Fever dreams - Page 9 EmptyWed Aug 05, 2015 7:43 pm

"Don't pout at me pup."
Ever since Jace had been a tiny pup, all he'd ever had to do to get Roman's approval was pout, with his bottom lip jutting out and his eyes wide and begging.
Roman always caved.
"I'll call Zach, just stop with that face." The large werewolf let out a low and defeated whine.
Back to top Go down
Britt Vause

Britt Vause

PostSubject: Re: Fever dreams   Fever dreams - Page 9 EmptyWed Aug 05, 2015 8:04 pm

Jace couldn't help but smile softly, reaching out for his father's hand once again.
"Thank you daddy." He spoke sincerely although he was guilty of manipulating the man, like he always had throughout his childhood.
Back to top Go down
Sawyer Reynolds

Sawyer Reynolds

PostSubject: Re: Fever dreams   Fever dreams - Page 9 EmptyWed Aug 05, 2015 8:51 pm

"Uh-huh." Roman knew the boy did it on purpose, but sadly that didn't make it any less effective. "You just settle in and stay warm, pup. Im going to go call your mother I suppose, since you're making me." The large werewolf stood himself up, taking a moment to allow the room to stop spinning before he made his way downstairs. It was a warm night, so Roman made his way to the porch before pulling his phone out and dialing his mates number.
"Zachariah? How are you guys doing with that vaccine?" The man smiled when he heard Zach answer. The boy sounded tired, but it was still lovely to hear his voice, to know he was working so hard for them.
Back to top Go down
Britt Vause

Britt Vause

PostSubject: Re: Fever dreams   Fever dreams - Page 9 EmptyWed Aug 05, 2015 9:12 pm

"Uh, we're working on it." Zach sighed softly. "How is everyone over there? Are the boys alright?" He was worried about his children, not even considering that his husband could be sick as well.
Back to top Go down
Sawyer Reynolds

Sawyer Reynolds

PostSubject: Re: Fever dreams   Fever dreams - Page 9 EmptyWed Aug 05, 2015 10:14 pm

"As good as they can be given the situation." Roman gave a heavy sigh at the thought of his ailing children. "Piper's all bundled up with Jace, when I left he was trying to feed him some soup. And Stein seems to be alright, he and Dimitri were sucking face when I checked in on them last." Usually he would have disapproved, but Stein was in bad shape and the boy had seemed so happy.
"I actually called because Jace wanted me too. I uh- I have a little fever and he was all worried over it." Roman was trying to play it down as much as possible without actually lying to his mate. "So I was just calling to tell you that and see how you are doing."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Fever dreams   Fever dreams - Page 9 Empty

Back to top Go down

Fever dreams
Page 9 of 10Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next