Our site
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I don't know!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Fever dreams

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10
AuthorMessage
Britt Vause

Britt Vause

Fever dreams - Page 10 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fever dreams   Fever dreams - Page 10 EmptyWed Aug 05, 2015 10:49 pm

Zach's voice was steady even though truly, he was worried.
"You know you're an awful liar." He sighed softly. "How bad is it, Roman? Do you have the discoloration on your chest yet?" The thought of losing his entire family was definitely too much to handle.
Back to top Go down
Sawyer Reynolds

Sawyer Reynolds

PostSubject: Re: Fever dreams   Fever dreams - Page 10 EmptyThu Aug 06, 2015 12:03 pm

"Not really....." Roman let out a heavy sigh. He had known Zach could tell something was up, but he had hoped that he boy would let it go. "Just a few, alright? And they dont even hurt." At least they hadnt ten minutes ago. Now though they were beginning to burn. " Im totally fine. Jace was just worried. So don't you start being all concerned about me. I got our babies. You just focus on a cure or something, Zachariah."
Back to top Go down
Britt Vause

Britt Vause

PostSubject: Re: Fever dreams   Fever dreams - Page 10 EmptyThu Aug 06, 2015 8:54 pm

"I'm coming home, Roman." Zach shook his head. He didn't have another choice. His lover needed taken care of. "Trever and Law are more than capable of working without me. Maybe I can examine you while I'm taking care of you and give them more information." He just wanted to be by his lover's side.
Back to top Go down
Sawyer Reynolds

Sawyer Reynolds

PostSubject: Re: Fever dreams   Fever dreams - Page 10 EmptyThu Aug 06, 2015 10:15 pm

"I...Alright." Roman knew it would only stress Zach if he were to argue. "I'll be waiting for you, Zachariah. Be safe. Don't be in any big hurry..." Roman would hate for his mate to get into an accident. "I love you."
Back to top Go down
Britt Vause

Britt Vause

PostSubject: Re: Fever dreams   Fever dreams - Page 10 EmptyThu Aug 06, 2015 11:01 pm

"I love you too. I'll be there soon." Zach hung up the phone and informed Law and Trever of the news before he was driving over the speed limit back to his own home, despite what Roman had said about not hurrying. It was only ten minutes before he was rushing in the door, finding his husband. "Alright, go lay your ass down."
Back to top Go down
Sawyer Reynolds

Sawyer Reynolds

PostSubject: Re: Fever dreams   Fever dreams - Page 10 EmptyThu Aug 06, 2015 11:30 pm

"Zachariah, really I'm fine." Roman had been sitting on the living room couch so that he could clearly hear both of his children. The large wolf had a blanket wrapped tightly around his shoulders, but he was still trembling with fever. "Why don't you go check on the boys? I can take care of myself. The boys need you more." Roman couldn't stand the thought of adding more burden to his mate. He had to be strong for his family. It was his duty as a husband and father.
Back to top Go down
Britt Vause

Britt Vause

PostSubject: Re: Fever dreams   Fever dreams - Page 10 EmptyFri Aug 07, 2015 12:05 am

"Don't think I won't carry your big ass up to our bedroom." Zach sighed at the man, leaning in to press a kiss to his cheek. "Because I can and I will." True to his word, Zach slipped one hand under Roman's knees, the other coming to wrap around the man's shoulders so he could lift him and make his way up the stairs carefully. When looking at the couple, Zach was quite a bit smaller than his lover. But people often forgot that he was still quite strong.
Back to top Go down
Sawyer Reynolds

Sawyer Reynolds

PostSubject: Re: Fever dreams   Fever dreams - Page 10 EmptyFri Aug 07, 2015 5:17 pm

"Zachariah!" Roman hissed at the boy in protest, but he didnt struggle. It would he terrible if he made Zach drop him like this. His mate could be hurt in the process. "Why must you do these things?" Roman was hardly ever embarrassed, but he had never been a fan of being man handled, especially by his much tinier mate. "Please put me down. I dont want you to get hurt."
Back to top Go down
Britt Vause

Britt Vause

PostSubject: Re: Fever dreams   Fever dreams - Page 10 EmptySat Aug 08, 2015 1:13 am

"Oh shut up." Zach groaned. "Don't talk to me like I'm weak." He hated it, hated that most of the pack viewed him as not as strong as the rest of them. ""I can handle carrying you up a few stairs." They reached the bedroom in a moment and Zach laid his lover down on the bed before tucking him in with their blanket. "How's that? A little warmer?"
Back to top Go down
Sawyer Reynolds

Sawyer Reynolds

PostSubject: Re: Fever dreams   Fever dreams - Page 10 EmptySat Aug 08, 2015 8:51 pm

Roman nodded his head in confirmation, but his arms still shot out to wrap around Zach's waist. He pulled his mate into the bed, folding the boy into a tight embrace.
"This....This is good." Roman had wanted this, but he been to proud to admit it, and plus his pups had needed him. But they were taken care of, and for now Roman was content to simply press Zach closer into his chest, crooning gently as he absorbed the boys warmth.
"You're nice and toasty, Zachariah."
Back to top Go down
Britt Vause

Britt Vause

PostSubject: Re: Fever dreams   Fever dreams - Page 10 EmptySat Aug 08, 2015 9:30 pm

Zach had also been craving this, just now realizing how his eyes began to slip shut as soon as his head hit the pillow. He had barely been sleeping the past few days while he'd been working with Law. The insomniac did not take breaks for sleep.
"I love you so much." He wanted to beg the man not to leave him, but he knew it was out of Roman's control whether the sickness took his life or not. And so he kept his mouth shut, knowing his lover didn't need the extra stress. "Tell me if you need anything, alright? Soup, more blankets, anything."
Back to top Go down
Sawyer Reynolds

Sawyer Reynolds

PostSubject: Re: Fever dreams   Fever dreams - Page 10 EmptySun Aug 09, 2015 3:38 pm

"All I need is you, Zachariah. Thats all I ever need." Roman pressed the boy closer, tucking his mates head underneath his chin. "I hadn't wanted you to come worry about me, but I can't deny that I had been craving this. I wanted so badly to crawl into bed and simply hold you." The large werewolf crooned happily. "And now look at you, making all my wildest dreams come true, all over again. You never cease to amaze me."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Fever dreams   Fever dreams - Page 10 Empty

Back to top Go down

Fever dreams
Page 10 of 10Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10