Our site
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I don't know!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Let's Get Lost

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 10 ... 14  Next
AuthorMessage
Sawyer Reynolds

Sawyer Reynolds

Let's Get Lost - Page 6 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Let's Get Lost   Let's Get Lost - Page 6 EmptySat Aug 01, 2015 11:52 pm

"He used to be a sweet little shithead though. "  Law decided that he might try and help Sinclair out a little. It wasnt often the boy spoke up, so Law could only imagine how important this was to him.  " I  guess that changed after Cameron taught him about the wonders of sex, oui."  The dark skinned man winked over at Sawyer,  as though he were only teasing the boy.  
"Mom! Come on! Why bring up old thit!"
"I just thought it was funny, how sweet you used to be.  But then I guess you guys broke up, oui."
"Yeah. We did." Sawyer was beginning to get uncomfortable with all the talk of Cameron,  especially when he too could smell jealously on his lover.  It only served to make Sawyer happy though, knowing that Britt truly did care.
Soon, his attention was entirely on Britt,  the subject of Cameron forgotten in his happiness.
Back to top Go down
Britt Vause

Britt Vause

PostSubject: Re: Let's Get Lost   Let's Get Lost - Page 6 EmptySun Aug 02, 2015 12:22 am

"Taught you about the wonders of sex, yeah?" Britt kept calm, even smirking as he spoke. "That's funny, seems to me like you still have a hell of a lot to learn." He snickered. "Don't worry though, I'll continue teaching you. And I'm sure I'm ten times hotter than him anyways."
Back to top Go down
Sawyer Reynolds

Sawyer Reynolds

PostSubject: Re: Let's Get Lost   Let's Get Lost - Page 6 EmptySun Aug 02, 2015 12:50 am

"Woah, how cocky.  I'm impressed. " Law was grinning his crooked grin, cheek resting upon his open palm.  "Not to say that he's any better looking than you, but actually Cameron himself is quite  a catch,  oui.  Wouldn't you say so Sawyer? "  The man arched an eyebrow in question as he gazed across the table at his son.
"Cameron definitely ithn't bad looking.   I  mean, hith hair ith all blonde and curly and thit.  He hath thkin that'th like....I don't know.  You wouldn't look at him and think he wath an ugly pale perthon.   Inthtead he'th like porthelain. "  Sawyer was smiling  in thought of the artist.  "He'th like thothe really famouth  hand carved thtatues.  And then of courthe there'th  hith ath.  To be thuch a thlender guy, he hath an ath that won't quit."
Sawyer offered Britt a wolfish grin, his voice teasing, "Don't be jealouth though Brittany, you're ath ith a gift."
Back to top Go down
Britt Vause

Britt Vause

PostSubject: Re: Let's Get Lost   Let's Get Lost - Page 6 EmptySun Aug 02, 2015 1:08 am

Britt had been slightly jealous with the way Law and Sinclair talked about Cameron, nothing more. But to hear Sawyer talking about how cute the boy was... he couldn't ignore the fire it lit in him. He didn't like it.
"Of course my ass is a gift." Britt snorted, nudging the boy beside him. "A gift that it doesn't sound like you are worthy of if you're still hung up on this blonde bitch." He nearly cringed as the word's left his mouth before he could stop them. He knew he sounded completely pathetic.
Back to top Go down
Sawyer Reynolds

Sawyer Reynolds

PostSubject: Re: Let's Get Lost   Let's Get Lost - Page 6 EmptySun Aug 02, 2015 1:36 am

"Hey, hey," Sawyer was immediately sent reeling. Of course he had been able to smell the boys jealousy but to hear him actually say something...
"I'm the lucky one in thith relationthip for lot of reathonth. And im thure i've been unworthy before, but not for one thecond wath it becauthe im hung up on Cameron." Sawyer caught the boy by his chin, assuring himself that there was no way Britt could ignore him as he spoke. "I admit that I had good time with him, but hell, that'th not thit compared to the time i've thpent with you. What did I thay? Hith hair and hith thkin? Damn, Britt. Cameron ith like a star compared to you, you're an entire galaxy." An almost goofy smile stretched across the wolfs face. "There'th tho much about you....Fuck, I cant even get thtarted." Sawyer was not embarrassed in the least to say such things in front of his family, not like he would have been if it were one of his previous lovers. Before he'd always felt weak and pathetic to admit he had feelings for someone, but with Britt, he was so fucking proud. He wanted the world to know that he had something with Britt.
Even Law was stunned into silence, blinking with amazement at the way his son was speaking.
Oh no.
He could hardly stand himself now. Britt was going to break it to Sawyer about their relationship at some point, and when he did....
Oh god.
Law could only pray that maybe the boy would change his mind. Anything but tear that smile from Sawyer's face.
Back to top Go down
Britt Vause

Britt Vause

PostSubject: Re: Let's Get Lost   Let's Get Lost - Page 6 EmptySun Aug 02, 2015 1:46 am

Britt's cheeks turned red, embarrassed to have his jealousy thrown out in the open like this. What the hell was happening to him? What was he feeling for Sawyer?
"It's fine, I was just messing around." He muttered softly, although it was apparent to everyone that he had been jealous. "But thank you, I am a damn treasure." He smirked lightly, an arm coming to wrap around Sawyer's shoulders as he pulled the man in for a quick kiss.
So maybe they could be something... at least for a little while.
Back to top Go down
Sawyer Reynolds

Sawyer Reynolds

PostSubject: Re: Let's Get Lost   Let's Get Lost - Page 6 EmptySun Aug 02, 2015 1:52 am

"Okay you two, you're gonna freak Sinclair out."  Law knew that public displays of affection made a normal person uncomfortable, but his son was on an entirely new level. "Cut it out, oui.  Sawyer, you know where your bedroom is.  Your welcome to it."
Sawyer could only groan at the man, making no attempts to move. It wasnt that he didnt want to be alone with Britt. In fact, he was ready to get away from the watching eyes of his family. He simply didn't want to embarrass himself. His room was childish compared to Britt's.
 "It wath a quick kith.  Thinclair will live."   It was extremely rare for Sawyer to brush his brothers feelings off, but he was too caught up in Britt to catch himself.  It was only a kiss, after all.
Back to top Go down
Britt Vause

Britt Vause

PostSubject: Re: Let's Get Lost   Let's Get Lost - Page 6 EmptySun Aug 02, 2015 2:04 am

Sinclair's face fell as Sawyer brushed the kiss off. Honestly, it had only been a quick kiss and it hadn't bothered him. But he was still hurt. Hurt because normally, Sawyer was the first to come to his defense when any of the couples got particularly touchy in front of him. Sawyer always stood up for him, was always considerate of his feelings and his quirks. And now, with this new boy here, he brushed it off like it was nothing. Sinclair hated it. As much as he wanted Sawyer to be happy, he did have his selfish moments. He wanted his brother to himself...
"Alright, alright." Britt only smirked as he pulled away, leaning back in his seat. "I'm up for going back to your room anytime anyways." He shrugged his shoulders.
Back to top Go down
Sawyer Reynolds

Sawyer Reynolds

PostSubject: Re: Let's Get Lost   Let's Get Lost - Page 6 EmptySun Aug 02, 2015 2:17 am

"Awh man, Thinclair, I didn't mean it like that."  Sawyer caught the way his brothers face fell, could smell the hurt so strongly.  The boy was getting ready to apologize when Britt spoke again, mentioning going up to his bedroom.
"Oh yeah, I did promithe you that i'd take you."  Just like that, his focus was long again.  He'd forgotten all about his guilty apology. Instead Sawyer was already getting up, his fingers intertwining with Britt's as he moved.
"Alright then.  We're going to my room for a while.  If you need me, reconthider." Sawyer laughed jokingly, waving back at his family as he tugged Britt up the stairs and out of the room all together.
"Sinclair, don't worry about him, oui."  Law waited until he'd heard Sawyer's bedroom door clicked shut before speaking.  "He's just infatuated.  Thats all.  Im sure he'll feel shitty about it later, as he should."  Law couldnt like the way Sawyer had brushed his brother off.  He'd always been Sinclair's biggest protector.  To see him brush the boy off.
It even hurt Law.
"Until then though, dont you let yourself feel bad.  Sawyer's the asshole this time, oui.  Most of the time....Really all the time, but thats best saved for another conversation with your father, since thats where Sawyer gets all his piss and vinegar from."   Law was trying to lighten the mood by teasing his lover, in the hopes that it would take Sinclair's mind off of Sawyer. "You were lucky enough to take after me instead, oui." As he spoke, Law wrapped an arm tightly around the boys shoulders, his lips falling into Sinclair's hair.
Back to top Go down
Britt Vause

Britt Vause

PostSubject: Re: Let's Get Lost   Let's Get Lost - Page 6 EmptySun Aug 02, 2015 2:41 am

"Yeah, it's fine." Sinclair spoke gently, looking down at the rest of the food on his plate although he was not very hungry anymore. Dallas smiled at his lover, though he was worried about their son as well.
"I can't deny, he takes after me." The man chuckled. "But because he's so much like me I know he didn't mean it. It's just because Britt is here."
"I know." Sinclair nodded. But that didn't make him feel any better.

Britt was quite excited to see Sawyer's room, following the boy up the stairs. Once they got inside, he pressed another kiss to the boy's lips without bothering to look around first.
Back to top Go down
Sawyer Reynolds

Sawyer Reynolds

PostSubject: Re: Let's Get Lost   Let's Get Lost - Page 6 EmptySun Aug 02, 2015 3:06 am

"Hey, you know something? You can always tell him about it, oui." Law dug another cigarette from his pack, desperate to calm his nerves. Nothing got to him like a dispute between his children. "We all know that nothing gets Sawyers attention like confrontation. It doesnt even have to bed bad. You just have to bring it up to his face. He's thick headed sometimes." Law glanced up to Dallas, a teasing smile twisting his lips. "Thats another thing he shares with your father."

Sawyer's room wasn't filthy, but it was well lived in with his clothes strewn about the floor. The young wolf had weights off to one corner, and a large pile of comic books in the other. As a child, he had refused to read anything that wasnt complete with pictures. And of course, his favorite had to be action. Sawyer was particularity fond of the teenage mutant ninja turtles and the x-men. His walls were aligned with posters of his favorite bands and photos of his family. Several depicted him and Sinclair alone, while others showed a sweeter time of his life when he'd been daddy's boy. One of he and Dallas going fishing, another of them hunting. And then of course he had one of all four of them together for his and Sinclair's fifteenth birthday. The room held two dressers, a bed and a night stand. Sawyer's sheets were red, and the only things on his bedside table were a lava lamp and an old blinking alarm clock. But on one of his dressers, the boy had several framed drawings, all with Cameron's neat initials. And on the other was a particularly thick book, entitled "Tongue placement for dummies!"
Sawyer fell back onto his bed, his cheeks already reddening. "Thay anything about my comicth and you're outta here." The boy threatened only halfheartedly, his eyes flickering about his room. "In fact, juth don't thay anything about it."
Back to top Go down
Britt Vause

Britt Vause

PostSubject: Re: Let's Get Lost   Let's Get Lost - Page 6 EmptySun Aug 02, 2015 3:20 am

Britt couldn't help but giggle softly as he stepped around the boy's room, glancing through the pile of comics.
"Wow, I mean I guessed you were a dork but this is a little much." He teased gently as he plopped down on the edge of the bed. Really, he didn't mind the boy's room. It was... cute. It really made it apparent how young Sawyer was though. Britt had known he was a few years older than the boy, but Sawyer really still had the room of a child. It was kind of adorable. "I don't know if I can screw you in here. I'll feel like I'm molesting you or some shit." He snickered, though as he spoke he curled into Sawyer's side, kissing his neck anyways.
Back to top Go down
Sawyer Reynolds

Sawyer Reynolds

PostSubject: Re: Let's Get Lost   Let's Get Lost - Page 6 EmptySun Aug 02, 2015 3:27 am

"Oh, go to hell. I juth never got around to throwing any of it out." He certainly was planning on it now though. "I juth thought that one day id have kidth or thomething, and I could like, hand thothe down, you know? " He hated how he felt the need to explain himself. had it been anyone else, he wouldnt have bothered.
" I really did love them when I wath little. I wath thuck a fucker no one would play with me, tho thethe are all I had." Sawyer grumbled in his embarrassment, his arm instinctively curling around Britt's waist. "And don't lie, we both know you'd thtill go down on me."
Back to top Go down
Britt Vause

Britt Vause

PostSubject: Re: Let's Get Lost   Let's Get Lost - Page 6 EmptySun Aug 02, 2015 3:39 am

"Aww." Britt crooned softly, nuzzling the man's neck. "I can just imagine you up here by yourself reading your damn comics." He snickered. "Don't worry about it. They're cute, really." He nodded. "And you're right, I'll still go down on you." He gave Sawyer a wink, a hand teasingly trailing down the man's chest.
Back to top Go down
Sawyer Reynolds

Sawyer Reynolds

PostSubject: Re: Let's Get Lost   Let's Get Lost - Page 6 EmptySun Aug 02, 2015 4:03 am

"Oh yeah?  Well then get to it."  Sawyer tugged until Britt was laying upon his chest, his voice still heavy with embarrassment. He wanted to take the boys mind off of how childish his room seemed.  The best way to do so seemed to be reminding Britt that he was still a man. "Come on, you talk really big but leth thee you in action." Sawyer knew the boy hated to back down from a challenge.
Back to top Go down
Britt Vause

Britt Vause

PostSubject: Re: Let's Get Lost   Let's Get Lost - Page 6 EmptySun Aug 02, 2015 4:19 am

"Pshhh, are you implying I won't give you the best blowjob you've ever had?" Britt smirked as he sat atop of Sawyer's chest, playfully rubbing his ass against the man's groin. "How about you go down on me, kid?" He was only teasing about the child thing now, but it seemed to irritate Sawyer, so he would continue to do it.
Back to top Go down
Sawyer Reynolds

Sawyer Reynolds

PostSubject: Re: Let's Get Lost   Let's Get Lost - Page 6 EmptySun Aug 02, 2015 2:18 pm

Sawyer's hands as moving to grip the boys hands, a breath groan leaving him as he pushed Britt back against his mounting erection. "You don't have to athk me twithe." With one quick movement he was able to switch their positions, one of his hands catching both of Britt's wrist and pinning them above his head. "I'll take you right here, right now. Juth give the word." As he spoke, his lips were trailing up the boys neck. His fangs were already exposed, and scraping against Britt's skin with every kiss.
Back to top Go down
Britt Vause

Britt Vause

PostSubject: Re: Let's Get Lost   Let's Get Lost - Page 6 EmptySun Aug 02, 2015 4:01 pm

"That was pretty hot." Britt admitted, moving his wrists under Sawyer's grasp to feel just how tightly the man was holding him. "I'm all for getting freaky right now, but you know how loud we are." He smirked, tilting his head so Sawyer had better access to his neck. "Think we'll piss anyone off? Or are they used to it around here?" With so many people living in one house, Britt assumed they had to be.
Back to top Go down
Sawyer Reynolds

Sawyer Reynolds

PostSubject: Re: Let's Get Lost   Let's Get Lost - Page 6 EmptySun Aug 02, 2015 11:30 pm

"Hah. My parenth might be annoying, but they arent dumb. They knew what wath going to happen the moment I got you alone in my room." The young wolf ran his fangs over the hollow of Britt's throat. "And even if they did mind, I wouldnt give a damn. Nothing could keep me from getting what I want, and god, what I want ith you." Sawyer pressed his face against Britt's neck, slowly inhaling the boys scent. "Are you gonna be mine Britt? "
Back to top Go down
Britt Vause

Britt Vause

PostSubject: Re: Let's Get Lost   Let's Get Lost - Page 6 EmptySun Aug 02, 2015 11:45 pm

Britt shuddered lightly at the feeling of Sawyer's fangs on him. He always found it to be an extremely erotic sensation. At Sawyer's words though, he paused.
"Yours?" He questioned, pausing to glance over at the man. "And what does that imply, yeah?"
Back to top Go down
Sawyer Reynolds

Sawyer Reynolds

PostSubject: Re: Let's Get Lost   Let's Get Lost - Page 6 EmptyMon Aug 03, 2015 12:09 am

The young wold was waiting for Britt's answer with baited breath, all if his movements having stalled. "It imply'th that I can call you my boyfriend, and you are mine for ath long ath you let me call you that. " Sawyer was trying to keep it easy and short, in the hopes that maybe Britt would accept him. But if the boy agreed..It would mean Sawyer could be openly jealous and not worry that Britt would be uncomfortable. It would mean that Sawyer could have those strange feelings stirring up inside him and not feel utterly hopeless.
Back to top Go down
Britt Vause

Britt Vause

PostSubject: Re: Let's Get Lost   Let's Get Lost - Page 6 EmptyMon Aug 03, 2015 12:17 am

"I...I'm not sure about all of this, alright?" Britt warned the boy. He'd never been in an official relationship before. But then again, he'd never had feelings like the ones he had for Sawyer before either. "I've never done this before and I make no promises that it'll last but..." He trailed off, glancing over to the man before he finished. "Yeah. I guess I can be yours for now, shithead."
Back to top Go down
Sawyer Reynolds

Sawyer Reynolds

PostSubject: Re: Let's Get Lost   Let's Get Lost - Page 6 EmptyMon Aug 03, 2015 12:25 am

The smile that bloomed over Sawyer's face was so bright that it rivaled the sun. "Fuck. That'th pretty fucking great. I wath already getting ready for rejection." The young wolfs cheeks had reddened with his happiness. He'd been getting ready to try and laugh and pass it off as a joke, afraid that he'd over stepped a boundary with the boy. "Fuck, im tho proud. Im going to claim you now. Mine." Even his voice was bright. It was as though Britt gave him life.
Back to top Go down
Britt Vause

Britt Vause

PostSubject: Re: Let's Get Lost   Let's Get Lost - Page 6 EmptyMon Aug 03, 2015 12:37 am

"Quit being so sappy or I'll change my mind." Britt groaned, though he was wrapping his arms around the boy as he spoke, pressing kisses down his jawline. He was nervous, terrified really. But he knew he and Sawyer had something, he didn't want to lose it just yet.
Back to top Go down
Sawyer Reynolds

Sawyer Reynolds

PostSubject: Re: Let's Get Lost   Let's Get Lost - Page 6 EmptyTue Aug 04, 2015 2:17 am

A few months later and they were having a date night up on the roof of Britt's apartment building. Sawyer had bought several cases of booze and a few cigarette cartons for the occasion. Currently Sawyer was sitting so close to the boy that their shoulders were brushing, an open beer sitting in his lap. The moon was bright, catching Sawyer's eye at it gleamed in Britt's fiery red hair. The boy had never been so beautiful as he was now, bathed in the light of the moon.
"Tho Britt, you never talk much about yourthelf. I want to know more." The young wolf shot the boy a smile as he took another swig from his beer.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Let's Get Lost   Let's Get Lost - Page 6 Empty

Back to top Go down

Let's Get Lost
Page 6 of 14Go to page : Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 10 ... 14  Next