Our site
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I don't know!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Let's Get Lost

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 8 ... 14  Next
AuthorMessage
Sawyer Reynolds

Sawyer Reynolds

Let's Get Lost - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Let's Get Lost   Let's Get Lost - Page 2 EmptyTue Jul 28, 2015 7:15 am

"Yeah. A lot more now that I'm thingle again." Sawyer couldn't help but point out that he was available, hoping that he would be so lucky to find that Britt hadn't already been taken. "My mom wathn'th lying when he thaid that I like to drink. It'th nithe to get out. "
Really it was nice to get plastered so that he could sleep, but there was the rare occasion where someone would work up the nerve to approach him. It usually took a turn to someone's bedroom from there.
Back to top Go down
Britt Vause

Britt Vause

PostSubject: Re: Let's Get Lost   Let's Get Lost - Page 2 EmptyTue Jul 28, 2015 7:27 am

Britt smirked knowingly at the boy dropping the hint that he was single. He was pleased to know that Sawyer was definitely interested, as if it hadn't already been obvious enough.
"I spend most of my nights out." He nodded in agreement, eyes scanning over every inch of Sawyer he could see. "Alright, so how about that drink you owe me?" He gave a wink as he pointed to the bar. "I'll take a Long Island Ice Tea."
Back to top Go down
Sawyer Reynolds

Sawyer Reynolds

PostSubject: Re: Let's Get Lost   Let's Get Lost - Page 2 EmptyTue Jul 28, 2015 7:54 am

"Tch. You'd be taking a hike if I wathn't in thuch a good mood." Sawyer grumbled about having to abandon his spot for their drinks, but he honestly didnt mind it. He could use a beer himself, maybe something to take the edge off so he wasnt so damned nervous. It only took the young wolf five minutes to go and come, the long island ice tea Britt had ordered soon sitting infront of him while Sawyer took a swig of his beer from across the table.
"I think thothe are okay," Sawyer started, motioning a hand to Britt's drink as he spoke. "But I much prefer thex on the beach. Hath more of a kick to it if you know what I mean."
Back to top Go down
Britt Vause

Britt Vause

PostSubject: Re: Let's Get Lost   Let's Get Lost - Page 2 EmptyTue Jul 28, 2015 8:18 am

"My second favorite drink." Britt informed with a smile. He paused to drink before speaking again. "So tell me about yourself. Tell me anything... your hobbies, family, friends, how likely you are to come home with me tonight. Anything you feel like talking about." He threw the last item in with a sly smirk as he took another sip of his drink.
Back to top Go down
Sawyer Reynolds

Sawyer Reynolds

PostSubject: Re: Let's Get Lost   Let's Get Lost - Page 2 EmptyTue Jul 28, 2015 2:40 pm

Sawyer nearly snorted his beer as he was faced with the unexpected question. Of course he'd been thinking about it, but no one had ever come right out and asked him in such a way, not even the drunks.
"If your offering, im there." The dark skinned man was rubbing the back of his neck, his eyes flickering across Britt's face to assure himself he hadn't sounded too eager. Sawyer had never been so unsure of himself. Usually he was oozing confidence, even if he didnt truly have any. He could always fake it til' he made it.
But this was different.
With Britt his palms were sweaty and his heart liked to jump into his throat at the most inopportune times.
With Britt, everything was different.
Back to top Go down
Britt Vause

Britt Vause

PostSubject: Re: Let's Get Lost   Let's Get Lost - Page 2 EmptyTue Jul 28, 2015 3:04 pm

Britt grinned at the boy, shaking his head lightly. It was exactly what he'd meant when he said Sawyer was both badass and adorable. The boy would speak so confidently but then he would second guess himself, give himself away like he did now by rubbing the back of his neck.
"Well lucky for you, I am offering." Only the corners of his lips turned upwards ever so slightly.
Back to top Go down
Sawyer Reynolds

Sawyer Reynolds

PostSubject: Re: Let's Get Lost   Let's Get Lost - Page 2 EmptyTue Jul 28, 2015 3:30 pm

"Well then damn right, i'll be at your plathe tonight." Sawyer's cheeks had bloomed with color at the sight of Britt grinning at him, the little shake of the boy's head enough to have the young wolfs stomach flopping violently. Honestly he wasn't sure if he liked how much Britt effected him, but there was no turning back now. Sawyer was already in too deep.
"But by the end of it, you'll thee you're the lucky one." Sawyer had been wanting to put his hands on the boy ever since Britt had dared to challenge him back at Jesse's place. Once given the chance, he was certain that Britt would never forget it.
Back to top Go down
Britt Vause

Britt Vause

PostSubject: Re: Let's Get Lost   Let's Get Lost - Page 2 EmptyTue Jul 28, 2015 3:45 pm

"Oh yeah?" Britt arched a thin eyebrow. "We'll see about that." He could not seem to stop smiling at Sawyer and he disliked it, really. He was usually completely in control of everything. But Sawyer made him feel... strange. He got up to buy them a second round of drinks before returning to the table. "So... you're a werewolf, yeah?" He assumed so since he knew Dallas was. He found that he was eager to go back to his place. He couldn't wait to get his hands on this boy, especially since he'd never been with a wolf before.
Back to top Go down
Sawyer Reynolds

Sawyer Reynolds

PostSubject: Re: Let's Get Lost   Let's Get Lost - Page 2 EmptyTue Jul 28, 2015 4:12 pm

"I am. Both of my parenth are werewolveth tho of courthe they had pupth, ath they call uth. I never fucking cared for that thit mythelf." Sawyer cleared his throat, pulling another swing from his beer as he realized he'd been rambling. He never rambled.
Ever.
He had to figure out a way to combat the flipping in his stomach, or else he was going to fall from that line Britt kept telling him about.
"You uh, ever been with a werewolf Brittany?" Sawyer gave a purposeful smirk as he spoke, his green eyes bright with desire.
Back to top Go down
Britt Vause

Britt Vause

PostSubject: Re: Let's Get Lost   Let's Get Lost - Page 2 EmptyTue Jul 28, 2015 4:28 pm

Britt shook his head no, sipping his drink before speaking.
"You'll be a first, handsome." It was clear by the way he was eyeing Sawyer that he was eager, looking almost like a predator staring down their prey. "Pup, I like that." He smirked.
Back to top Go down
Sawyer Reynolds

Sawyer Reynolds

PostSubject: Re: Let's Get Lost   Let's Get Lost - Page 2 EmptyTue Jul 28, 2015 5:02 pm

"Oh, well I gueth you were right then." Sawyer wore a toothy grin as he stood up, his chest radiating warmth at the knowledge he would be the boys first. "I am the lucky one tonight." The young werewolf finished off his second beer, waiting for Britt to finish his before offering the boy his hand. "Come on, i'll pay on the way out." He almost didn't care that he sounded so eager. He had reached the point of near desperate want, and Sawyer always got what he wanted.
Back to top Go down
Britt Vause

Britt Vause

PostSubject: Re: Let's Get Lost   Let's Get Lost - Page 2 EmptyTue Jul 28, 2015 5:10 pm

Normally, Britt would have teased about Sawyer sounding so eager to get home but tonight, he was too. And he actually kind of enjoyed how Sawyer didn't wait to ask him, simply taking what he wanted and leading him out of the club. He didn't argue, letting Sawyer pay and lead him outside and to the car. He slid inside, running his fingers through his fiery orange hair as he waited for Sawyer to get situated before heading for his and Ajax's apartment.
Back to top Go down
Sawyer Reynolds

Sawyer Reynolds

PostSubject: Re: Let's Get Lost   Let's Get Lost - Page 2 EmptyTue Jul 28, 2015 10:51 pm

"Fuck, I forgot you lived with Ajax." Sawyer groaned as he remembered the other boy, his eyebrows drawing together in worry of Ajax ruining his good time. "Ith he going to be a problem?" He and the tattoo artist had never gotten along. As a child he'd felt like Ajax wanted to steal his father away from his mother, even though the boy had never made any moves on it. And Ajax had never approved of the way Sawyer was constantly fighting with Dallas, he felt like caused the man to drink more because he'd started feeling like a bad father.
"I'll fucking deal with him if he ith. Bitch ithn't about to ruin my good time."
Back to top Go down
Britt Vause

Britt Vause

PostSubject: Re: Let's Get Lost   Let's Get Lost - Page 2 EmptyTue Jul 28, 2015 11:35 pm

"Nah, he won't be a problem. He's probably still at the pack thing for now and even when he gets home he won't bother us if I tell him not to." The two boys worked well together, used to staying out of the way when the other had someone over. Britt had had to ignore Ajax and Dallas's sounds many nights. They arrived soon and Britt led Sawyer up to his apartment. It wasn't huge, but it was nice enough, with two bedrooms. "Well here it is." He shrugged as he plopped down on the couch, propping his feet on the coffee table.
Back to top Go down
Sawyer Reynolds

Sawyer Reynolds

PostSubject: Re: Let's Get Lost   Let's Get Lost - Page 2 EmptyTue Jul 28, 2015 11:43 pm

"The hell you doing?" Sawyer made no move to sit down beside Britt on the couch, instead crossing his arms and hovering beside the boy as he propped his feet up. "Aren't you going to thow me around?" He was tempted to simply take Britt right there, his wolf howling with want for the boy. But it would be a shame if they were interrupted, so the bedroom it had to be. He'd never been so stir crazy to touch someone, but here he was, nearly frothing at the mouth with anticipation.
He had to get his hands on this boy.
Back to top Go down
Britt Vause

Britt Vause

PostSubject: Re: Let's Get Lost   Let's Get Lost - Page 2 EmptyWed Jul 29, 2015 12:31 am

Britt laughed softly, merely shaking his head again.
"I was waiting for you to make the damn move, my man. But I guess I can show you to my room." He stood, taking Sawyer's hand once more and leading him to one of two doors to their left. The room seemed to represent Britt quite well. The bed rested in one corner of the room with solid black sheets. The walls were covered in pictures Britt had taken as well as posters of his favorite singers or bands. He shut the door behind them before aggressively shoving Sawyer against it, grinning slyly. "So did I show you around enough?"
Back to top Go down
Sawyer Reynolds

Sawyer Reynolds

PostSubject: Re: Let's Get Lost   Let's Get Lost - Page 2 EmptyWed Jul 29, 2015 12:43 am

"Fucking right." Sawyer's hands had by now found either side of Britt's waist, yanking the boy flush against him before grinding their hips together. He didn't care to talk anymore. His lips were falling onto Britt's, ravishing them almost desperately before his tongue was forcing its way into the boys mouth, one of his hands already moving underneath his shirt. He was purposefully allowing his fangs to nip at Britt's bottom lip, his hands now equipped with claws. He hadnt shifted fully yet, but enough to let the boy know what was to come.
Back to top Go down
Britt Vause

Britt Vause

PostSubject: Re: Let's Get Lost   Let's Get Lost - Page 2 EmptyWed Jul 29, 2015 1:18 am

Britt responded just as eagerly, his own hands slipping under Sawyer's shirt to feel the wolf's chiseled chest. He was already extremely turned on, just by the feel of Sawyer's fangs and claws on him.
"Don't be afraid to use those things." He murmured softly, trailing his tongue over one of the boy's fangs.
Back to top Go down
Sawyer Reynolds

Sawyer Reynolds

PostSubject: Re: Let's Get Lost   Let's Get Lost - Page 2 EmptyWed Jul 29, 2015 2:45 am

"Believe me," Sawyer 's voice was low and husky with desire, his breath hit against Britt's neck as he tugged one of the boys earlobes between his fangs. "I'm not. " In fact, Sawyer loved to leave marks during sex, always wanting his lovers to bare evidence of their coupling. His urge to do so was heightened with Britt. He wanted to mark the boy as his own. "After thith, everyone will know I've had you, that you've been mine."
Back to top Go down
Britt Vause

Britt Vause

PostSubject: Re: Let's Get Lost   Let's Get Lost - Page 2 EmptyWed Jul 29, 2015 2:58 am

Britt could not stop himself from letting out a soft grunt of arousal as Sawyer tugged on his earlobe. The boy breathing on his neck while saying how he would claim him had his groin stirring already.
"Shit, we're going to have to speed this up." He could hardly wait any longer, his hands going for the zipper on Sawyer's jeans. He could not remember the last time he had wanted someone so desperately.
Back to top Go down
Sawyer Reynolds

Sawyer Reynolds

PostSubject: Re: Let's Get Lost   Let's Get Lost - Page 2 EmptyWed Jul 29, 2015 3:15 am

"Uh-oh,"  Sawyer's lips latched onto Britt's neck, only long enough for his fangs to graze the skin before he was flipping them around, his hands gripping the boys hips tightly as he pressed his back against the  wall.  "Thomeone wanth the 'D'."  His voice was low and taunting.  "Good thing I want to give it to you." As he spoke, his hands were steady at the boys jeans.  He'd' even snapped the buttons and unhinged the  zipper in his haste to jerk Britt's pants down.  "Fuck, I'm going to put you againth thith wall,"  While he spoke he was already pushing Britt upwards, the boys back braced against the wall as Sawyer lifted him up.  "And claim you ath mine."   It was all he could think about,  his wolf frenzied with the need to claim Britt. "Now wrap your legth around me." Sawyer didn't ask.
He demanded.
Back to top Go down
Britt Vause

Britt Vause

PostSubject: Re: Let's Get Lost   Let's Get Lost - Page 2 EmptyWed Jul 29, 2015 3:24 am

Britt never liked to obey during sex. He always tended to be the one in charge, even when he was on bottom. But he did not have the energy to fight with Sawyer when he wanted to wrap his legs around the man anyway.
"For someone teasing about how much I want the D, you sure as hell seem pretty eager for my ass." Britt retorted as his legs wrapped tight around Sawyer's waist. He reached out to pull Sawyer's shirt off over his head so he could fully admire the man's body. He let out a soft groan as he ran a hand down the boy's chest. "Shit, just fucking take me already."
Back to top Go down
Sawyer Reynolds

Sawyer Reynolds

PostSubject: Re: Let's Get Lost   Let's Get Lost - Page 2 EmptyWed Jul 29, 2015 3:45 am

The young wolf made no attempt to deny Britt's observation. Of course he wanted this. He wasn't sure he'd ever wanted anything more than this.
And yet,
He still couldn't bring himself to let Britt have the last word.
"Can't you athk nither than that?" Sawyer was teasing the boy, his throbbing member gently brushing between Britt's cheeks. His fingers were tightly gripped against cream colored hips, claws leaving bleeding indentions wherever they grasped. Sawyer was making no attempts to be gentle, instead he went out of his way to leave marks. "How about finding thomething you can uthe ath lube tho you can thill thit down tomorrow." His green eyes were bright with amusement as he continued to taunt the boy.
Back to top Go down
Britt Vause

Britt Vause

PostSubject: Re: Let's Get Lost   Let's Get Lost - Page 2 EmptyWed Jul 29, 2015 3:52 am

"Oh so you want to be a tease, yeah?" Britt smirked, trying to act like Sawyer did not have him on the verge of begging. "And don't you worry about that, I'm sure I'll be able to sit just fine tomorrow. Hell, I might not even feel you." He taunted, pushing back against the head of the erection brushing against his entrance.
Back to top Go down
Sawyer Reynolds

Sawyer Reynolds

PostSubject: Re: Let's Get Lost   Let's Get Lost - Page 2 EmptyWed Jul 29, 2015 4:04 am

Sawyer's upper lip curled into a scowl at the boys words, his eyebrows pinched in announce. "Oh, you're fucking about to feel me." That was all the warning he gave before dropping Britt down onto his pulsating erection, entering the boy in one swift motion. As a werewolf, Sawyer was very well endowed. His member was thick and throbbing, sitting so deeply inside Britt that he could feel the boys prostate against the head of his erection. He didn't give the boy any time to breath. Sawyer only allowed a moment for his fangs to sink into the flesh of Britt's shoulder before he was jerking out of the boy, his hips snapping forward almost violently as he reentered.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Let's Get Lost   Let's Get Lost - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Let's Get Lost
Page 2 of 14Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 8 ... 14  Next