HomeCalendarFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in

Share | 

Let's Get Lost

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 7 ... 10, 11, 12, 13, 14  Next
AuthorMessage
Britt Vause

PostSubject: Re: Let's Get Lost   Sun Aug 30, 2015 1:03 am

"Yeah, I can call someone." Britt nodded, thinking of calling Ajax already. The man was supposed to be working late tonight but Xavier was never too strict with the boy leaving early. "Thank you though, crocodile. You're sweet." He smiled lightly at the man, pressing a kiss to his jaw.

Dallas came bounding into the living room as soon as he heard his lover's distress, cursing softly at the sight of his son.
"Shit, baby." He didn't even have to ask what happened. He already knew. Instead, he cradled the boy in his arms and carried him up the stairs into his bedroom.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sawyer Reynolds

PostSubject: Re: Let's Get Lost   Sun Aug 30, 2015 1:38 am

"Only for the mysterious phoenix boy." Denahi moved to find his shirt, quickly redressing so that Britt could be free of him. He could tell that the boy was ready for him to go. On his way out the door though, Denahi paused. He Truly did hate to see his phoenix's fire burning low. "Hey, don't look so sad. Remember that the phoenix is known for its healing abilities. " If that boyfriend meant so much to the boy, he would be able to fix it. Denahi had faith in the redhead. He didn't wait for any response though, and instead disappeared without another glance.

"He wath bounthing on thome other fucking werewolf." Sawyer groaned softly, his words hardly intelligible. For a moment he wasn't even sure who he was talking to, but the he picked up his father's scent, recognizing the way the mans arms curled around him. His dad had him...
Thats all it took for Sawyer to finally let out an anguished whimper, his face pressing into the crook of his father neck. "Why Doethn't he want me, daddy?" The young wolfs breaths came in short gasps, voice slurred and desperate.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Britt Vause

PostSubject: Re: Let's Get Lost   Sun Aug 30, 2015 2:14 am

Britt smiled sadly after Denahi as the man left before retiring into his bedroom, throwing himself down and letting out a groan as he reached for his cellphone, dialing his best friend's number.
"Ajax, pick up." He sighed softly as he waited for the boy to answer him.

Dallas could feel his heart breaking as his son spoke to him. He'd never seen the boy so defeated. Really, it scared him. The boy looked just like him after Vince had left. Pitiful and drunk off his ass.
"Oh baby." Dallas stroked his son's hair slowly, pressing him close. "I don't know sweetheart. You just had some bad luck mating." He sighed heavily, dropping kisses into the boy's hair.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sawyer Reynolds

PostSubject: Re: Let's Get Lost   Sun Aug 30, 2015 2:26 am

"Hey there baby doll," Ajax's voice filtered in through the receiver after only four rings, chirping and bright. "Can I do something for you?" He was just now finished up at the tattoo parlor, only staying now to help Xavier clean up. "Or did you hook a hottie tonight and want to gloat?" The man teased gently, always envious of Britt's ability to attract men.

"I think im having a heart attack." Sawyer muttered pathetically, his head rolling limply on his fathers shoulder. Seeing Britt with another man had completely ruined him. Sawyer was certain he'd never sleep again. It was as though the imagine had been seared beneath his eyelids, forever haunting him. "He had been marked, daddy!" The boys fingers stung as they curled into the front of Dallas's shirt. Sawyer wasn't healing very quickly, his body in shock with the sudden loss of his mate. He was too drunk to realize, but the pain was so terrible because he had completely shattered one of his knuckles while berating Britt's floor. None of that mattered to him though. Instead he was fixated on the sight of Denahi's release dripping down his mates leg.
Fucking disgusting.
Heartbreaking.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Britt Vause

PostSubject: Re: Let's Get Lost   Sun Aug 30, 2015 2:39 am

"Are you on your way home?" Britt questioned, his voice cracking. It was clear something was wrong. Even when he was upset, he never let it show. But now he couldn't keep up his fake confidence. He needed someone. "I really kind of fucked up and I need you, AJ." He murmured softly into the receiver.

Dallas had no clue what to say anymore. He hated seeing the boy like this. He always hated Sawyer drinking and normally he would have scolded the boy but he couldn't even manage that tonight. All he wanted to do was hold the boy close and promise him everything would be okay.
"Shh, sweetheart. Let's just rest, alright? It'll all be okay." He cooed softly.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sawyer Reynolds

PostSubject: Re: Let's Get Lost   Sun Aug 30, 2015 2:53 am

"Oh shit boo, give me just a minute alright? Ill be on my way!" He was already gathering his things, motioning to Xavier that he had to go. "Why don't you stay on the line with me though?" He was afraid that if he hung up, Britt would break down and be all alone. He could tell bu the boys voice that it was coming.

It was too late for Sawyer to rest, the boy was already working himself up again. "He didn't even try to thop me from leaving thith time, daddy. You were right." The young wolf hiccuped pitifully, his stomach giving a violent churn. "He wanted me gone. He wath juth waiting for thith to happen." A strangled curse left him as he pictured the boys face, what he had looked like calling Denahi's name. It was enough to have Sawyer heaving, vomit coating the front of his father's shirt and dribbling onto his chin. He was so drunk that he couldn't even manage to clean his face, and instead dropped his head back down onto Dallas's shoulder.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Britt Vause

PostSubject: Re: Let's Get Lost   Sun Aug 30, 2015 3:03 am

"Alright." Britt sighed softly. "Ajax I'm so damn stupid sometimes, you know that?" His voice was muffled as he pressed his face into his pillow. Ajax was the only one he ever truly opened up to. Ajax was his rock.

Dallas could only sigh as the boy vomited on the both of them.
"Oh come on sweety, let's go get you cleaned up." He stood, cradling the boy to his chest and carrying him to the bathroom. He ran a warm bath before stripping the boy and helping him get in. After slipping his own shirt off he yelled for Law. He was getting worried about the boy not healing plus how drunk he was. He wanted to make sure the boy was okay.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sawyer Reynolds

PostSubject: Re: Let's Get Lost   Sun Aug 30, 2015 3:15 am

"Bae, don't talk like that. We both know you have reasons for the things that you do." Ajax was cooing softly, knowing of his best friends turbulent past. "You're not stupid. You're my gorgeous ginger snap." He was only a block away from their home now.

Sawyer sank into the water, as though he was simply too tired to hold himself up anymore. But at least he had gotten some of the alcohol out of his system. It didn't do much to make him feel better, instead only causing him to become more aware of the tremor's wracking his chest. "Thorry popth...I didn't mean to meth your thirt up." The young wolf was still slurring when Law made it into the bathroom. "How's he doing, oui?" The doctor dropped down beside the bath tub, reaching to gingerly run his fingers across the deep gashes lining his sons back. "Bathard got me from behind." Sawyer hiccuped gently, his eyes downcast on the quickly reddening water. He had made sure to get a good look at Denahi, the man that had finally been enough to take his place. He nearly puked again as he imagined Britt being with him now, probably curling up on the boys bed while he was here, making a fool of himself infront of his family.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Britt Vause

PostSubject: Re: Let's Get Lost   Sun Aug 30, 2015 3:48 am

"You and I both know Sawyer was the only good thing to ever happen to me. And I fucked that up. Just like I fuck everything else up." Britt sighed heavily. "I need you to come cuddle me." He whined pitifully into the phone.

"Do you know who it was? That hurt you?" Dallas questioned as he eyed the wounds on his son's back. Whoever it was, he was going to mount their head on his wall. No one hurt his son and got away with it. "I called you in because it looked pretty bad." Dallas grunted at Law. "I wanted to make sure he was going to be alright."
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sawyer Reynolds

PostSubject: Re: Let's Get Lost   Sun Aug 30, 2015 11:42 am

"Awh, and here I was thinking that I was the best thing that ever happened to you."  Ajax teased softly, a desperate attempt to lighten his friends mood.  He hated hearing Britt so upset.  Luckily for him though it was only another minutes before he had rounded the corner the their apartment, his phone nearly sliding from his hand in shock as he took in their ruined door.
"Oh hell no! He didn't hurt you or anything, did he?"  He already had an idea of what might have happened, and the thought of Sawyer putting his hands on Britt made Ajax's chest hot. He quickly tracked Britt into his bedroom, the sight of the boy making his heart ache.  "Baby boy, are you alright?"  Ajax knelt down at the side of the bed, his hands carefully gathering Britt's face into his hands so that he could examine the boy.

"Thome fucking Indian."  Sawyer struck out again in thought of Denahi, his fist landing this time against the tile wall of their bathroom. "They already have nick nameth for each other!"  His voice was rasping and broken, his entire body quivering at the thought of his mate being so close with someone else, so intimate that they shared pet names.
"Fucking 'Crocodile!' And he wath calling my fucking Brittany hith phoenix or thome thit!"
Denahi was probably there now, with his hands on Sawyer's treasure.
The young werewolf let out a devastated howl, his head thrown back with the force of it.   He couldn't stand himself, not with the way he knew that Denahi's fangs had permanently left marks on his mate. The young werewolf wanted to hate them both, but still he was only able to muster up loathing for Denahi.  Britt was his little ginger snap.  His Brittany.  No matter what he did, he couldn't bring himself to hate Britt.  He hated what the boy was doing, but when he thought of his mates face now he was left with nothing but emptiness and hurt. He wanted Britt.  Thats all he ever wanted when he was hurting or lonely.
But Britt was doing this to him.
On purpose.
Sawyer cursed softly as he was reminded that Britt had wanted this.
Wanted him gone.
"Damnit! I tried tho fucking hard to be what he wanted, Daddy! To be enough for him."  Sawyer's shoulders wracked with despair, his hands moving to swat Law away as his mother tried to wipe his face. "I know he damn felt thomething but it wath never enough! I juth dont fucking underthand!" He'd given the boy space, and he'd made sure to watch what he said, how he expressed himself.  Britt never seemed to make any progress though.  The boy seemed content with their relationship as it was, him screwing whoever he wanted while knowing Sawyer would always be at his beck and call, to fall back on when he was finished with his good time.
He was an after thought.
The idea was enough to draw a strangled cry frown Sawyer's lips.  He had to do something.  He couldn't keep sitting here like this with his parents. He had to get away.
But where did he have to go?
Law could only let out a pained huff at the sight of his sons desperation.  He wanted to kill Britt.
And maybe he would have, but he was certain that the loss of the boy was the cause of his sons slow healing.  "The lacerations on his back are pretty deep, oui.  But normally they would have at least stopped bleeding by now. And his hands should be fine."  Law shook his head slowly, his frown deep when he looked to Dallas. "You know what its like when you're mates gone, oui.  The healing is never the same."  He could remember when he and Dallas had first gotten together.  They'd sported bruises and cuts constantly, still miserable and grieving.  The loss of a mate simply took a terrible toll on werewolves. They mated for life, after all.  "That fucking bitch is hurting our pup."
"Don't you call him that, mom!"  Sawyer splashed water in the mans direction as though he were a child throwing a tempter tantrum.  He could say whatever the hell he wanted about Britt, but for anyone else to say something was asking for a fight. "You juth thut up about him!" Sawyer growled at the man in his drunken rage, though it held no real threat and instead he found himself slumped against the side of the tub.
He probably needed to puke again.
He had to get out.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Britt Vause

PostSubject: Re: Let's Get Lost   Sun Aug 30, 2015 3:58 pm

Britt sighed, resting his head on Ajax's shoulder as he brought the boy into his bed for a hug.
"He didn't hurt me. He wanted to but he didn't." Britt murmured softly. "I didn't realize he was so proud that he was the only werewolf I've screwed. I brought a wolf home tonight." He hid his face in Ajax's chest then, not wanting the boy to see his tears. "He fucking left. I-I didn't really want him to leave. He's the first guy who actually gave a shit about me. I fucking ruined it." Sawyer was truly the best thing to ever happen to him. Britt had never taken to someone so quickly. The man was the only one who Britt talked to about his past other than Piper and Ajax.
He had truly been scared by the intensity of his own feelings. He hadn't wanted to commit but he was too deeply in love to leave Sawyer by himself. So maybe he was subconsciously trying to drive the man away. But now that it had happened, he'd never regretted something more in his life.
"I fucking miss him already."

"God I don't want that for him." Dallas was grimacing, talking to Law as if Sawyer was no longer in the room. Really, he wasn't. He was too drunk. "And if he doesn't get lucky and mate again..." He could only curse under his breath at the thought. Why would Sawyer mate with someone who didn't want to be loved? "He's got to get him back but I don't want him to." Dallas admitted. Sawyer deserved so much better than Britt.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sawyer Reynolds

PostSubject: Re: Let's Get Lost   Sun Aug 30, 2015 4:23 pm

"So go get him back, babydoll." Ajax cooed gently, his arms tight and comforting around Britt. He was rubbing soothing circles down the boy's spine, his heart aching as he listened to the tears in Britt's voice. "I'm sure Sawyer just had a temper tantrum." He'd seen the young wolf do it before, knew how bad it looked. "But you know he always chills out after a while, especially for you!" The boy didn't even leave their home anymore after the two fought, instead Ajax always found them tangled together in Britt's sheets, making up for whatever argument they'd had.

"I don't know if he really needs to try to get Britt back this time, Dallas." Law wore a deep frown at the mere thought, his arms coming to cross over his chest. "It only seems to get worse, every time that slut does something like this." Sure they had seen Sawyer stumble in drunk after finding Britt had cheated, but the boy had never broken down to them like this. His shoulder's had never quite slumped in such a defeated way. It was as though Britt had finally sucked all the fight out of him.
"Mom!" Sawyer splashed at the man again, the motion so violent that it had the boy doubling over the tub to vomit some more. The word made him nauseous. Slut. His mate was a slut.
Sawyer wanted so badly to be able to defend Britt, but it became more and more impossible to deny every time the boy did this to him. "Juth thop it! I love him! I love him tho fucking much!" The young wolf jerkily swiped at his face. The stinging in his eyes made it nearly impossible to see, and that only did more to piss him off. "You don't underthand!"
He didn't, either. He thought that if he just waited long enough, bided his time and continued to to treat the boy right...
But look where that had gotten him.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Britt Vause

PostSubject: Re: Let's Get Lost   Sun Aug 30, 2015 4:37 pm

"It was different this time, you should have seen him." Britt sighed, leaning back and rubbing at his eyes. He remembered what Denahi had said though. He could heal things, he was a phoenix. Maybe he could heal their relationship. "But maybe you're right." He sniffled. "I should go talk to him... in the morning." He nodded slowly. He'd give the man a night to cool off.

"I do understand, baby." Dallas sighed heavily. Because he did. He knew it was not easy to lose a mate. He understood that Sawyer could not leave Britt even if it was good for him. "I understand if you have to go back to him, but I really think you could have so much better." He hated it. He wished the boy could mate again, start over with someone who did not break his heart.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sawyer Reynolds

PostSubject: Re: Let's Get Lost   Sun Aug 30, 2015 5:04 pm

"That's right China doll, you should go talk to him and just..." Ajax gently carded his fingers through the boys fiery red hair, knowing how hard it was for him to openly express his feelings. "Maybe you should tell him that you love him." His voice was soft and supporting. "It's obvious that you've got it hard for him. I dont understand completely but I think that this is your man, babe. I think you should keep him." He had never seen Britt so happy.

"Fuck him! He'th probably thill riding crocodile'th dick!" Sawyer hiccuped bitterly, slowly willing himself to wash off. He had to get out of this stupor. He wasn't going to be this pathetic. Britt wasn't going to make him look like such a fool. "That'th okay though, becauthe im not doing thith thit anymore!" He sounded like he was just rambling, blowing off steam. But Sawyer was serious this time. He had to get over Britt.
He had to try.
Law noticed him washing off and went to retrieve some clothes for the boy, stopping by Sinclair's door in the hopes that maybe the boy could help Sawyer in a way that they couldn't. Sinclair always seemed to know what to do when it came to his brother.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Britt Vause

PostSubject: Re: Let's Get Lost   Sun Aug 30, 2015 5:49 pm

Britt took in the words, not speaking for a moment before he nodded slowly.
"Maybe I should tell him." He sighed softly. He'd been trying to pretend he wasn't in love but who was he kidding. He loved Sawyer more than anything. Sawyer was the best thing in his life. Sawyer was the only man he could see himself spending the rest of his life with. He couldn't let him get away. "Shit, I'm in love with him." He groaned as he finally came to the realization.

Sinclair had been half asleep when he was snapped out of it by his brother's voice. As he woke, he sensed his mother outside of his door. He didn't bother speaking, only getting up. Sawyer needed him. Sawyer was always there for him when he needed it, now it was his turn.
He walked out of his bedroom, past his mother without a word and making his way to the bathroom.
"Hey Sawyer." He smiled softly at his brother as he sat on the edge of the tub. "You need anything?" He didn't even need to ask what had happened.

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sawyer Reynolds

PostSubject: Re: Let's Get Lost   Sun Aug 30, 2015 6:10 pm

"Dude, baby, I know you're not good at relationship shit but are you really only now realizing that?" Ajax couldn't help but chuckle softly at his friend, one of his hands still gently rubbing the boys shoulders. "You never let anyone stay like you let him stay. And you've let him in. He practically lives here now. And i've never seen you smile so much around anyone else, boo-thang."

"You." Sawyer muttered rather pitifully, his movements sluggish as he wrapped his arms tight around Sinclair's waist, nearly pulling the boy down into the tub with him. "I don't know what to do anymore Thinclair." He was honestly scared. Britt had let him go.
He didnt want this to be the end.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Britt Vause

PostSubject: Re: Let's Get Lost   Sun Aug 30, 2015 6:18 pm

"I was trying to convince myself I let him stay because his lisp made me laugh and he was really good in bed... which he is. But I guess it's more than that." Britt whined, realizing just how perfect Sawyer was. And he'd given the man up. "Fuck, I'm so whipped."

Sinclair frowned deeply, stroking his brother's hair as he pulled the boy close to him.
"What happened?" He questioned softly. Obviously Britt had cheated. But Sawyer had never been this bad before. Something had to be different. "What did he do this time?"
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sawyer Reynolds

PostSubject: Re: Let's Get Lost   Sun Aug 30, 2015 6:42 pm

"You are kinda whipped." Ajax gave the boy a knowing smirk. He had noticed the wreckage of their living room, the way their couch had been disturbed. "You didn't take the dude to your bed." He pointed out softly, knowing good and well that before Sawyer came along, Britt never fucked people on the couch, neither of the did. The boy had done it because of Sawyer. Even Ajax had noticed how wary the werewolf became of the boys bed after one of their ordeals.

"He wath fucking another werewolf." Sawyer choked out, his chest heaving as the words left him. He wanted to scream about it to everyone, but at the same time he could stand to hear it said out loud. "I had been the only one. He'd told me. I wath thpecial, damnit!" Britt had doted on loving the feel of his claws and the scrape of his fangs.
He'd probably loved Denahi's, too.
The thoughts brought another strangled cry from the young wolf, his grip on Sinclair tightening. "A-And I thaw them! I-I have never-" Before he'd only been able to imagine another man touching his mate, but this time he had witnessed it himself. He had saw his lover with his hands around Denahi's neck, lips attached to native skin while he bounced steadily in the mans lap, crying out his name. And Denahi, that fucker had his hands on Britt's hips, just where Sawyer liked to hold the boy, as though Britt belonged to him.
"He didn't even try to thop me from leaving thith time Thinclair," The boy was gasping, his fingers curling desperately at the front of his brothers shirt. "H-He alwayth tried to thop me before! H-He'th fucking found thomeone elthe!" This time Sawyer was wailing, unable to handle the reality of it.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Britt Vause

PostSubject: Re: Let's Get Lost   Sun Aug 30, 2015 7:04 pm

"I didn't." Britt admitted sadly. "I don't know why I thought it mattered... I was still cheating. But he got so damn sad when I did it on the bed. I hated when he wouldn't come lay with me afterwards." He sighed. "And I hate that I'm so fucking sad and all I want is him to hold me but I can't have that because I'm such a slut I fucking drove him away." He cursed under his breath, once more hiding his face in Ajax's chest.

"O-oh wow, Sawyer." Sinclair could only hug his brother close, stroking his back gently before he noticed the claw marks. "I'm so sorry. Did he... Are you... Are you going back?" He questioned hesitantly after a moment. "Or are you guys over?" He wasn't sure which would be worse for his twin.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sawyer Reynolds

PostSubject: Re: Let's Get Lost   Sun Aug 30, 2015 8:20 pm

"Hey, don't go saying things like that! You know I don't condone anyone talking bad about my Brittany!" Ajax sat himself up, pulling Britt so that the boy was settled into his lap. "You've had a hard life. Things happen. But we can fix them okay? Don't go writing yourself off puddin'." He was certain that Sawyer was probably in the same shape. They would be back together by the next morning, just like always.

Sawyer couldn't even find it himself to answer the boy, simply burying his face into Sinclair's shoulder. It was over. Britt had made that perfectly clear.
But still....To say it out loud made it real. It meant he really wouldnt be able to go back to Britt's apartment tomorrow and help pick up what he broke. No more late nights spent drinking and telling jokes up on his roof top. No more red hair and feverish kisses.
No more Britt.
"I don't know what im going to do Thinclair...." Sawyer whispered ruggedly against the boys shoulder. "He wath my life."
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Britt Vause

PostSubject: Re: Let's Get Lost   Sun Aug 30, 2015 8:33 pm

"I'm gonna fix it." Britt spoke more to convince himself, nodding his head as he curled into Ajax's lap. He refused to think about what would happen if Sawyer wouldn't take him back. That wasn't an option. "I'm gonna get him back and I'm gonna get my shit together." He nodded firmly to himself.

"I'm really sorry, Sawyer." Sinclair sighed, hugging his brother close. He never knew how to comfort people, so he could only do what Sawyer would do for him when they were younger and their parents were fighting. Hold him tight and hum softly in the boy's ear. "I love you, okay? You're gonna be alright. We'll figure out a way to fix this for you."
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sawyer Reynolds

PostSubject: Re: Let's Get Lost   Sun Aug 30, 2015 9:39 pm

"Exactly! So lets not worry about it right now!" Ajax cooed gently, a bright smile on his face as Britt seemed to feel better. "Tonight we can have a movie night and cuddle, hows that sound? And tomorrow morning honey, you can go get your puppy back."

"There ith no fixing thith thit though Thinclair!" He had been trying to fix it, but nothing he did worked. And it had finally come to this. Sawyer didn't see how it could ever get better. "I juth want Britt." It was all he wanted.
But Britt was probably still shacked up with Denahi.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Britt Vause

PostSubject: Re: Let's Get Lost   Sun Aug 30, 2015 10:11 pm

"You sure you've got time for me tonight? Your Russian superman isn't coming over or anything?" Britt teased lightly, forcing a light smirk. No use worrying over Sawyer right now. He would fix it in the morning.

"You need to get your mind off of him for now, Sawyer. It's just making you more upset." Sinclair frowned, stroking his brother's brown curls. "How about you go see if Cameron's up? You know he always makes you feel better." Sinclair had always preferred Cameron to Britt.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sawyer Reynolds

PostSubject: Re: Let's Get Lost   Sun Aug 30, 2015 10:19 pm

"I've always got time for you babydoll." Ajax pressed a gentle kiss to Britt's temple. "And besides, I think my Russian is having one of his 'Holland nights'." He hadn't heard much from the man, a sure sign that he was preoccupied with thoughts of Stein. It only made him appreciate that he had Britt to himself for the night. He hated when Dimitri wasn't around. He always knew what kept the man away.

"Cameron?" Sawyer perked up slightly at the boys name, his hold on Sinclair loosening slightly. "Cameron." The young wolf hiccuped again, as if it was some magical cure to his pain. "Good idea Thinclair." Britt had Denahi. If Cameron was up, he wouldn't have to be lonely anymore. "Imma go thee him." Sawyer gave his brother a sloppy kiss to his cheek before sluggishly pulling himself from the tub. Law had returned to his clothes, and was gently trying to aid him in putting them on only to have Sawyer groan and determine that he could do it himself. He had to sober up. Cameron didnt deserve him showing up completely drunk.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Britt Vause

PostSubject: Re: Let's Get Lost   Sun Aug 30, 2015 10:57 pm

"Gross. You're so much hotter than that little weirdo." Britt shook his head as if disappointed in Dmitri. "Seriously. He's got this fine piece of ass waiting for him and he's pining over that little freak. I'm gonna knock some sense into him." He spoke stubbornly.

Cameron normally didn't have problems sleeping. But tonight he had decided to stay up, working on a drawing in his sketchpad. He heard some of the commotion downstairs but thought nothing of it, merely continuing to work.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Let's Get Lost   

Back to top Go down

Let's Get Lost
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 11 of 14Go to page : Previous  1 ... 7 ... 10, 11, 12, 13, 14  Next