HomeCalendarFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in

Share | 

Let's Get Lost

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 9 ... 14  Next
AuthorMessage
Sawyer Reynolds

PostSubject: Re: Let's Get Lost   Thu Jul 30, 2015 12:53 am

"Im not cocky becauthe of my clawth or anything. Im cocky becauthe I had you begging againth that damn wall. How many other people have done that, eh? It'th thomething to be proud of, right?" Sawyer wore his signature shiteating grin, fangs gleaming in the light of the moon. He'd never had a lover that challenged him in so many ways. No matter how hard he pushed, Britt was pushing just as hard.
It was intense. On a whole new level of sexy.
Sawyer found himself craving more.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Britt Vause

PostSubject: Re: Let's Get Lost   Thu Jul 30, 2015 1:20 am

"Oh shut the hell up." Britt shoved against the man's chest. "You ever pull that shit again and I'll kick your ass." He muttered. "That is the first and the last time that will ever happen so don't think you're all big and bad, Thawyer." He spoke teasingly as he mocked the boy's lisp. His lips pressed to Sawyer's jaw though after he spoke, as though he wanted to make Sawyer knew he was only teasing.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sawyer Reynolds

PostSubject: Re: Let's Get Lost   Thu Jul 30, 2015 1:32 am

"Don't fuck with me like that, damnit." The young wolf was obviously trying to avoid words that he lisped on now, his eyebrows drawn together in irritation. He had always hated his speech impediment. As a child, he'd always knew he spoke differently, but he hadn't realized it was a bad thing until other kids had started to point it out. Even some adults snickered at him. Through all of this Sawyer had grown to despise his lisp, and anyone who dared mock it.
But once again, it was different with Britt. Instead of anger flaring in his chest, it was something more akin to hurt and insecurity.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Britt Vause

PostSubject: Re: Let's Get Lost   Thu Jul 30, 2015 1:37 am

"Oh come on, I already told you it's actually kinda hot. Just let me mess with you." Britt smirked, nudging the boy. "I have to have something to pick on and I can't even think of anything else about you to make fun of." He admitted, his smirk giving way for an actual smile.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sawyer Reynolds

PostSubject: Re: Let's Get Lost   Thu Jul 30, 2015 1:42 am

"Oh yeah?" Sawyer abandoned thoughts of his lisp, Britt's smile bright enough to clear the young wolfs head. "Keep talking like that, it kinda turnth me on." Sawyer allowed his claws to scrape teasingly over the boys shoulders. "Wont be long before im ready for round two."
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Britt Vause

PostSubject: Re: Let's Get Lost   Thu Jul 30, 2015 2:15 am

"I think I could probably stand a round two before Ajax gets home." Britt snickered softly, his lips tracing down Sawyer's jaw line. He wouldn't mind the boy staying here for a while, really. Sawyer didn't seem like the clingy type.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sawyer Reynolds

PostSubject: Re: Let's Get Lost   Thu Jul 30, 2015 3:30 am

Sawyer took him again after that, and then for the next month it became a normal occurrence for him to be gone over to Britt and Ajax's place. He would always come home whistling and grinning as though he'd been having the time of his life, he'd even been causing less problems. If anything he'd been less confrontational all together, always in a good mood after having spent time with Britt.
It wasn't long before Law was catching the boy on his way out the door, prodding him about what it was causing such a drastic change him behavior.
Sawyer had nothing to tell him other than he'd met a boy.
And now Law was determined to meet him.
This was what lead to Sawyer taking Britt out for a night at the bar. He waited until the boy was just getting a light buzz before slowly working the topic into their conversation.
It wasnt long before he was able to set a date, and promise Law he was bringing Britt to dinner.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Britt Vause

PostSubject: Re: Let's Get Lost   Thu Jul 30, 2015 3:53 am

Now tonight was the night and Britt was actually quite nervous. He didn't normally care about making a good impression but he had a feeling Sawyer's parents were expecting some perfect boy for their son and he knew he wouldn't live up to their expectations. Not only was he nervous about meeting them, he was also nervous because Sawyer wanted him to meet them in the first place. He had a feeling Sawyer was taking their relationship much more seriously than it actually was. In Britt's eyes, they were casual fuck buddies and not much more. But you didn't take a booty call to meet your parents. Sure, he was kind of starting to like the boy, but hell, they weren't even official or anything. He regretted saying yes to this damn night in the first place.
"I'm not dressing up or anything." Britt informed Sawyer as he leaned against his bedroom doorway, arms folded across his chest. "And I'm not going to pretend to be some sweet little kiss ass, okay?"
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sawyer Reynolds

PostSubject: Re: Let's Get Lost   Thu Jul 30, 2015 4:08 am

Sawyer blinked up at the boy from his spot on the bed, his eyebrows coming together as he processed what Britt was saying.
"I wathn't expecting you too. It'th not like thith ith anything thpethial. My mom juth wanted to meet you and he wath bugging me. Im juth getting him off my back ith all. And bethideth, thince when do you change for anybody?" In Sawyer's opinion, Britt was absolutely perfect in every sense of the word. He hadn't expected Britt to try to be likable to his parents. He was confident they would like him anyways, because Sawyer did.
"Look, if you want to back out what the fuck ever, but dont thit here looking at me like im expecting thomething of you. I'd be fucking happy if we thayed here and thcrewed all night." The young wolf could smell discomfort on Britt, but he was thinking the boy was merely nervous about meeting his family. He didn't realize that they were only fuck buddies to Britt. Sawyer was walking around thinking that while he was finding himself with deeper and deeper affections each day, that Britt was doing the same. In fact, he was considering asking the boy out officially.
It would shatter the young wolf to know that Britt had different ideas entirely.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Britt Vause

PostSubject: Re: Let's Get Lost   Thu Jul 30, 2015 4:21 am

"It's just... I'm not exactly the type of guy you bring home to meet mom and dad, you know?" Britt sighed. "Parents don't like me and you seem all damn excited like I'm going to impress them and I don't want you to be disappointed when I don't." He took a step towards Sawyer, capturing his lips roughly. "I'm still going, just don't expect anything, alright?"
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sawyer Reynolds

PostSubject: Re: Let's Get Lost   Thu Jul 30, 2015 4:27 am

For a moment Sawyer was silent, having been pleasantly surprised by the kiss. "Britt, wait a damn thecond." Sawyer caught the boys hand, a wide smile over taking his features at the thought of Britt not wanting to disappoint him. It was nice to have someone think about him, consider him in such a way.
"Im all exthited, becauthe I like you. And after thith I can finally have you alone up in my room without anyone athking quethtion'th." Sawyer was taller than Britt by a few inches, but he liked to make them matter. Even now he was pointedly looking down at Britt, his teeth coming to scrape against the boys neck. "You're reading way too much into thith."
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Britt Vause

PostSubject: Re: Let's Get Lost   Thu Jul 30, 2015 4:32 am

Britt hated the way his stomach flipped at Sawyer's words. Since when did he get fucking butterflies? He didn't like it, but he found himself leaning into the other man, one hand coming up to tangle its fingers through Sawyer's curls.
"I'm not reading too much into it." Britt groaned lightly. "You don't bring someone to your parents unless you want them to like the person. I'm just trying to warn you that they won't."
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sawyer Reynolds

PostSubject: Re: Let's Get Lost   Thu Jul 30, 2015 4:40 am

"Britt.  I live at thith houthe.  I like you. That'th reathon eough for you to come over.  Mom and dad juth happen to live there too." Sawyer swooped in for another passionate kiss, bruising their lips in the process. "And bethideth, who careth if they don't like you?  Not like it'll thop me from taking you to my room later." The boy gave a wolfish grin, his hands moving to rest on either side of Britt's waist. "I like that you care tho much though."  Sawyer gave a playful wink, his voice teasing. "It'th cute to thee you all bothered and nervouthe becauthe your meeting my parenth."
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Britt Vause

PostSubject: Re: Let's Get Lost   Thu Jul 30, 2015 4:48 am

"Shut your damn mouth, Thawyer." Britt grouched, playfully punching the man in the gut. "I'm just damn worried because I know you want them to like me. I don't care." But for some reason he did care.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sawyer Reynolds

PostSubject: Re: Let's Get Lost   Thu Jul 30, 2015 5:09 am

"Thure you don't." Sawyer rolled his eyes at the boy, doubling over in mock pain as Britt swatted at him. "To be thuch a bad ath, you're pretty fucking adorable. And I don't fucking uthe that word often tho you know you're boned." Sawyer reached into his pocket as his phone began vibrating with a text from Law, wondering if they were skipping out on dinner.
"You ready to go, Brittany?"
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Britt Vause

PostSubject: Re: Let's Get Lost   Thu Jul 30, 2015 5:14 am

"You're such a damn prick sometimes." Britt groaned. "But yeah, let's damn go." He was already halfway out of the apartment as he finished speaking. "Come on, slowpoke."
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sawyer Reynolds

PostSubject: Re: Let's Get Lost   Thu Jul 30, 2015 5:26 am

Sawyer wasn't nervous at all as they pulled up to his home, unlike when he had brought Vince a few years earlier. Now he was completely secure and confident as he offered Britt his hand, intertwining their fingers before leading them into the house.
"Mom? Popth?" Sawyer followed the sound of their heartbeats into the kitchen where Law was hovering over the dinner table in an attempt to set the plates, a cigarette hanging from his lips as he lifted his head to greet his son.
"Oui, Sawyer, we were just talking about you. Come help me set the table."
The young wolf let out an incredulous snort, but after realizing Law was serious he didnt even bother arguing, instead he moved over to take Law's place at the table while Law himself bailed out to reintroduce himself and offer Britt his hand.
"I see you and Sawyer hit it off at that last pack get together." The dark skinned werewolf smiled almost warmly. "Ever since then he's been a more pleasant brat altogether."
"Mom!" Sawyer called out again, his eyebrows pinched in annoyance.
Law merely laughed.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Britt Vause

PostSubject: Re: Let's Get Lost   Thu Jul 30, 2015 5:33 am

Britt attempted a smile, trying to think of some parent friendly banter in response. But he simply wasn't good at that. He only knew how to be himself.
"Really? That's surprising. He's still a prick all the time when he's with me." He smirked as his eyes flickered over to Sawyer.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sawyer Reynolds

PostSubject: Re: Let's Get Lost   Thu Jul 30, 2015 5:49 am

"I suppose he's taking it out on you then, because you can see he's even helping me in the kitchen now, oui." Law saw nothing wrong with Britt so far. In fact he found himself appreciating the way the boy wasn't attempting to impress him. Law had always preferred honesty. "So tell me, are you two going out or?" It would be easier to get his answers straight from Britt being he knew Sawyer would try to evade his question.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Britt Vause

PostSubject: Re: Let's Get Lost   Thu Jul 30, 2015 5:54 am

"Not officially or anything." Britt shrugged lightly. "I'm not really a going out type of person." His words served a purpose, trying to make Sawyer aware that he wasn't interested in anything too serious. "But he's pretty cool and shit, a nice screw." He found himself avoiding Law's gaze, making his way to Sawyer's side.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sawyer Reynolds

PostSubject: Re: Let's Get Lost   Thu Jul 30, 2015 2:44 pm

"A nice screw, oui?" Law's eyes narrowed on the boy, the cherry at the end of his cigarette burning brighter as the werewolf took a particularly large drag from it, as though to calm himself. "Is that all this is? Strange. Usually Sawyer doesn't just bring any old fuck friend home with him." Law was willing to pursue the matter, wanting to know for a fact that Britt was only leading his son on before scorning the boy.
But Sawyer wasn't having it.
"Mom, juth fucking thop it, okay?" The young werewolf's voice had become edgy, his shoulders tensed with stress. He hadn't been expecting the question, or the answer it had received.
A nice screw.
Maybe he was the only one reading too much into this. Britt obviously didn't have the same thought about them as he did.
It had been stupid to bring him here.
And now his mother knew about how pathetic he was, too. He'd already told Law he was planning to ask Britt out officially.
The thought had Sawyer's upper lip curling with embarrassment.
"I told you it wath nothing therioth." The boy was baring his teeth, hoping Law would take the hint and forget he'd ever held said anything.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Britt Vause

PostSubject: Re: Let's Get Lost   Thu Jul 30, 2015 3:06 pm

"Yeah, I thought it might not be the best idea." Britt rolled his shoulders lightly, trying not to let it show just how uncomfortable he was to be in the middle of this. "But he said you asked to meet me so here I am, I guess."
He hadn't meant to lead Sawyer on, really. He thought the boy seemed like the type to be down for a casual relationship, nothing serious. Apparently he'd been wrong.
Really, Britt knew he was developing feelings for the other boy, feelings he wasn't familiar with and definitely didn't like. But that didn't change anything. He wasn't looking for a relationship. Not now, not ever.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sawyer Reynolds

PostSubject: Re: Let's Get Lost   Thu Jul 30, 2015 6:00 pm

"Yes, I had wanted to meet you. For reasons now unknown to me, oui." Law was struggling to keep up his polite smile. This boy obviously wasnt worth it. But Sawyer had even broken down and professed he was beginning to develop feelings for Brit. He'd described them so intensely that Law had been wondering if his son had happened upon his mate.
But that couldn't be. Law woulnt be able to stand it if Sawyer mated with Britt only to have the boy completely denounce him. His son was too tender hearted, no matter what Sawyer wanted everyone to believe. Law didnt think he would be able to overcome such a situation.
"Mom, don't be fucking rude. You wanted to meet him, and you got want you wanted." Sawyer muttered softly, his words not holding their usual bite. Instead the boy sounded far away, as though he were deep in thought. "Done with the table. Thould I go get Thinclair and dad?"
"Yeah. Go get them, oui." Law had by now lit another cigarette, his gaze nearly glaring on Britt.
He knew he had no right to be mad at the boy, but as a mother he was hurting for his pup.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Britt Vause

PostSubject: Re: Let's Get Lost   Thu Jul 30, 2015 6:10 pm

"I'd appreciate it if you could stop looking at me like I'm Satan or some shit. Not my fault you assumed your son was dating the kid he was screwing." Britt snapped lightly. He lashed out when he was hurt or in this case, embarrassed. Sawyer had seemed so excited, so certain his parents would like him that Britt had even started to believe it himself. He'd gotten his hopes up which was a stupid damn idea in the first place. And now he got to sit here for the next hour or so while they all looked at him like that, like he wasn't good enough for their precious Sawyer.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sawyer Reynolds

PostSubject: Re: Let's Get Lost   Thu Jul 30, 2015 6:25 pm

"And i'd appreciate it if you would tell Sawyer, as soon as you walk out my door, your exact intentions in the relationship. " Law merely gave the boy one of his crooked smiles, his movements unnervingly calm. "For some reason I think he needs to hear it, oui." He didnt want his son pining over Britt, the entire while thinking that his affections were being returned.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Let's Get Lost   

Back to top Go down

Let's Get Lost
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 4 of 14Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 9 ... 14  Next