Our site
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I don't know!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Talk About Britt Vause

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Britt Vause

Britt Vause

Talk About Britt Vause Empty
PostSubject: Talk About Britt Vause   Talk About Britt Vause EmptySat Aug 08, 2015 9:36 pm

2:Talk about your first kiss.
Do I have to? It was with Piper and not until I was like eighteen. I felt pretty stupid telling him it was my first but it turned out pretty well I guess.
3:Talk about the person you've had the most intense romantic feelings for.
Sawyer I guess. The prick makes me feel shit I don’t really like. I have feelings that are so intense they fucking scare me. It just kind of feels like he cares about me. And that’s not something I’m used to.
4:Talk about the thing you regret most so far.
I don’t regret things. Never have, never will. If I had to regret something I guess it would be screwing Denahi even though it was a great fucking time. Just because Sawyer got that damn look in his eyes… I don’t like seeing him sad. It’s like that look a puppy gives you if you yell at it or some shit.
7:Talk about your biggest insecurity.
I’ve never been insecure about anything since I moved out from my parent’s house. But now I guess I’m kind of insecure about Sawyer thinking I’m slutty or something. I never really thought about it before but I don’t want him to get sick of it and leave or some shit. I also really fucking hate how I look when I cry. Again, that’s shit I didn’t have to worry about before Sawyer screwed everything up.
13:Talk about the first time you had sex/how you imagine your first time.
Oh damn, another thing I don’t feel like talking about. My first on bottom was with Piper. It wasn’t bad or anything, I guess. It was just… not what I imagined it to be. I was fucking stupid back then. From all the movies I guess I thought it was some big romantic thing and it was supposed to be perfect but really, it was pretty painful and awkward as hell since it was Piper’s first time topping anyone. Neither of us knew what we were doing. It got better, it just wasn’t what I thought it would be.
My first time on top was with Ajax and I can’t lie, that was pretty damn good. Ajax knew what he was doing and I wasn’t in pain, it just went a lot smoother.
22:Talk about your worst fear.
Sawyer leaving my dumb ass.
29:Talk about what turns you on.
Fucking lisps. Guys with tattoos, long hair. I like aggressive types, werewolves. I like guys who fucking fight back with me and don’t let me walk all over them.
30:Talk about what turns you off.
Guys who cry a lot, scrawny guys, guys who try and cuddle me too much or don’t manhandle me during sex.
33:Talk about what you do when you are sad.
I drink or get fucked up on whatever I can get my hands on. There isn’t much I won’t try. I hate being sad. It feels pathetic.
34:Talk about the worst physical pain you've endured.
Shit, I guess one time when mom left for the weekend and dad had been drinking a lot in the living room. I was up in my bedroom waiting for him to come tuck me in and it was pretty late and he wasn’t coming so I went to check on him and ask if he was okay and he threw the bottle he’d been drinking of at me and it kind of shattered against my chest and there was a lot of blood where the glass cut me and shit. And then he got up and he was pissed off cause I was kind of screaming really loud and… yeah, he’d hit me before but he fucking beat the shit out of me that night. Maybe the pain wouldn’t be so bad now but I was only like ten or something so it was pretty bad.
35:Talk about things you wish you could stop doing.
I wish I could stop fucking around on Sawyer, but even more than that I wish I could stop seeing Sawyer at all. He’s so fucking good and innocent and he doesn’t deserve me screwing around on him and hurting him. I know that but I’m too weak to stay away from him for long. I’m selfish and he makes me feel good.
36:Talk about your guilty pleasures.
Does Sawyer count as a guilty pleasure? I mean, I guess it’s not guilty, I’m not hiding it or anything. But I know I’m not good enough for him and it’s bad for the both of us, but I keep letting it go on anyway.
37:Talk about someone you thought you were in love with.
Piper. I was young and stupid and he was the first boy I ever had any kind of romantic feelings for. I thought it was love and it might have been, but I don’t know anymore.
39:Talk about things you wish you'd known earlier.
I wish I’d known earlier that Sawyer was going to make me feel like he does. If I knew I wouldn’t have let it get serious in the first place. I hate how he makes me feel like a damn teenage girl or some shit. And I hate the fact that I don’t actually hate how he makes me feel, I kind of like it.
Back to top Go down

Talk About Britt Vause
Page 1 of 1