Our site
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I don't know!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Unfaithful.

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next
AuthorMessage
Sawyer Reynolds

Sawyer Reynolds

Unfaithful.  - Page 8 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Unfaithful.    Unfaithful.  - Page 8 EmptySun Aug 30, 2015 12:04 pm

"They are both mine." Danny had crossed his arms over his chest as though to keep himself braced, his lips pursed together tightly. He had thought that he was prepared for the news if the kid turned out to be Rigby's, but it seemed that no amount of preparation would have been enough to ready him for the pain that tore through his chest. It was like a fire had been started in his stomach, the flames licking up his rib cage and scorching his heart. And he'd just been so fucking happy because they would be having twins. Everything felt ruined again.
"At least they fucking should be." Danny cursed more now when he was upset, his dead eyes cold as they stared through Bane. "What are you going to do now, Bane?" He wasn't letting the boy go back to Rigby's alone. He wasn't to be trusted alone with the hunter, no matter how good their relationship had been recently.
Back to top Go down
Britt Vause

Britt Vause

PostSubject: Re: Unfaithful.    Unfaithful.  - Page 8 EmptySun Aug 30, 2015 3:32 pm

"I... can I go tell him sometime?" Bane questioned hesitantly. "I want to tell him and see if he still wants anything to do with it. He might not, don't worry." Rigby probably hated him and he definitely couldn't blame the man. Every second Danny wasn't with him, Bane still thought of that day, how he'd hurt Rigby. He hated himself for it. He had used to be a respectable person. He had no clue when that had changed and he'd turned into a shallow slut, but he wished he could go back, wished he had never met Rigby in the first place. "I don't blame you if you don't want me to go alone but I don't really want you to come with me. Could Ace come, maybe?"
Back to top Go down
Sawyer Reynolds

Sawyer Reynolds

PostSubject: Re: Unfaithful.    Unfaithful.  - Page 8 EmptySun Aug 30, 2015 4:05 pm

"Last time you left with Ace, you came home with that bastards ring on your finger." Danny murmured sourly, though he was already caving. He had no right to deny Rigby of his kid, no matter how badly he wanted to. This would be opening the door for Ribgy to step back into their life....
"But fine, i'll let you go with him...." Danny let out a soft huff, his dead eyes finding Bane by his heartbeat. "But ill know if he touches you." The blind boy felt for Bane's hand, his fingers curling when he found it. "So don't let that happen."
Back to top Go down
Britt Vause

Britt Vause

PostSubject: Re: Unfaithful.    Unfaithful.  - Page 8 EmptySun Aug 30, 2015 4:18 pm

"I know that now." Bane nodded, rubbing the back of his neck shamefully. "I won't touch him though. I really just want to tell him. But hey, look on the bright side. We've got one that's all ours." Bane smiled, leaning in to press a kiss to the man's cheek.
Back to top Go down
Sawyer Reynolds

Sawyer Reynolds

PostSubject: Re: Unfaithful.    Unfaithful.  - Page 8 EmptySun Aug 30, 2015 4:30 pm

"I guess." At least he had one that was all his, but Danny ached to think that the children would have two separate fathers. The family could never be whole. But there was nothing they could do about that, now.
"I'll let you go ahead and tell him. But after that I want you to come home so we can celebrate." The blind boy was desperately trying to see the bright side, not let the news get to him. "Try to hurry for me." The less time Bane spent with Rigby, the better.
Back to top Go down
Britt Vause

Britt Vause

PostSubject: Re: Unfaithful.    Unfaithful.  - Page 8 EmptySun Aug 30, 2015 5:14 pm

"I'll hurry." Bane reassured, capturing Danny's lips in a sweet kiss before darting off to find Ace. The boy was in the living room, his hands on Dylan's ass as always as the two cuddled on the couch. "Hey, sorry for interrupting again." He smiled lightly. "You think you can give me a ride somewhere again?"
Back to top Go down
Sawyer Reynolds

Sawyer Reynolds

PostSubject: Re: Unfaithful.    Unfaithful.  - Page 8 EmptySun Aug 30, 2015 5:30 pm

"Oh, I don't know, yo!" Ace cracked a broad grin, excited to see how plump and adorable Bane had become. The werewolf's green eyes shifted down to Dylan as he considered Bane's question. Of course he didn't mind, in fact he loved being Bane's ride along. But he still hated to lose grip on his mate. "I might can if you convince sweet cheeks here to let me have my way with him later. He's trying to fight it." The freckled werewolf cackled softly, his fingers carding through his mates hair even as he forced himself to sit up.
Back to top Go down
Britt Vause

Britt Vause

PostSubject: Re: Unfaithful.    Unfaithful.  - Page 8 EmptySun Aug 30, 2015 5:57 pm

"Damnit Dot, come on." Dylan groaned softly, though he was still smiling. "My ass has had enough of you, give it a break." He snickered. "Go give my nephew a ride." He grinned at Bane, reaching out to pat the boy's plump stomach.
"Nephews." Bane corrected.
"Oh shit, there's more than one?" Dylan was beaming, quite excited at the thought of being an uncle. He was just pleased they weren't wolves.
"Twins." Bane smiled lightly.
Back to top Go down
Sawyer Reynolds

Sawyer Reynolds

PostSubject: Re: Unfaithful.    Unfaithful.  - Page 8 EmptySun Aug 30, 2015 6:15 pm

"Twins? Holy shit baby momma! That's great!" Ace quickly picked himself up from the couch, his arms flying around Bane in excitement. "Now I get twice the baby lovin'!" The freckled werewolf grinned over at Dylan. "Plus whatever sunshine will give me." As he spoke, he couldn't help but to reach out and gently pat his mates ass, watching the slight moment the mans cheeks made with delight. "Oh yeah, Ace is gettin' some tonight yo!"
Back to top Go down
Britt Vause

Britt Vause

PostSubject: Re: Unfaithful.    Unfaithful.  - Page 8 EmptySun Aug 30, 2015 6:28 pm

"You're not getting any tonight!" Dylan whined. "It's my turn to get some, leave my damn ass alone!" He snickered as Bane watched, merely shaking his head at the two.
Bane hugged Ace tightly before leading the boy outside.
"We found out who the baby daddy is." He informed when they arrived at the car.
Back to top Go down
Sawyer Reynolds

Sawyer Reynolds

PostSubject: Re: Unfaithful.    Unfaithful.  - Page 8 EmptySun Aug 30, 2015 6:46 pm

"You did?" Ace jerked his head over to look at the small hunter, his eyes flying to the boys plump belly. "Well don't just stand there bozo! Tell me who is it yo!" He expected it would be easier to tell. Bane would either be happy because they belonged to Danny, or he would be potentially devastated that they were Rigby's. But the boy didn't seem to be one or the other. He simply looked nervous. "Did you get lucky this time?"
Back to top Go down
Britt Vause

Britt Vause

PostSubject: Re: Unfaithful.    Unfaithful.  - Page 8 EmptySun Aug 30, 2015 7:08 pm

"One is Rigby's, one is Danny's. I didn't even know that was possible." Bane sighed heavily. "Now everyone will know I'm a slut forever." He groaned. "Twins to two different men. What are the damn chances of that? But yeah, I was wondering if you could take me to Rigby's. Danny didn't want me to go alone."
Back to top Go down
Sawyer Reynolds

Sawyer Reynolds

PostSubject: Re: Unfaithful.    Unfaithful.  - Page 8 EmptySun Aug 30, 2015 8:24 pm

"You're not a slut Bane, damn. You don't qualify." Ace was trying to cheer the boy up, wrapping his arm tight around the hunters waist and leading him around to the passenger side. "You gotta work harder if you want to be a slut yo." His grin was cheeky as he opened the door for Bane. "Have you spoken to Rigby since he's been gone?" Even as he asked, he knew what the answer would be. The entire pack knew about what had happened that night.
Back to top Go down
Britt Vause

Britt Vause

PostSubject: Re: Unfaithful.    Unfaithful.  - Page 8 EmptySun Aug 30, 2015 8:35 pm

"I haven't." Bane spoke softly, his head hung. He hated thinking about that night. He knew even Ace had to think he was a shitty person for what he'd done then. And he couldn't blame the boy. He was a shitty person for hurting Rigby like that. "I really was hoping it wasn't his so I didn't have to face him after that." He sighed. "But I'd feel too guilty if I didn't tell him one of them was his."
Back to top Go down
Sawyer Reynolds

Sawyer Reynolds

PostSubject: Re: Unfaithful.    Unfaithful.  - Page 8 EmptySun Aug 30, 2015 9:46 pm

"Awh man, you're really up shit creek, huh yo?" Ace had gotten in himself by now, and was beginning to pull out of Jesse's drive way. "That sucks. But hey, this way maybe the kids can share daddies! They can just have two dads, a mom, and then their awesome uncle Ace." The boy shot Bane a deep dimpled grin. "Oh, and Dylan. But mainly Ace." The young werewolf snickered softly, excited to think that he would be an uncle soon, no matter who the daddy was.
Back to top Go down
Britt Vause

Britt Vause

PostSubject: Re: Unfaithful.    Unfaithful.  - Page 8 EmptySun Aug 30, 2015 10:17 pm

"You and Dylan are going to spoil the little brats aren't you?" Bane smiled softly at the thought. Truly, he was glad his children would have so many people to look after them. He was worried he wouldn't be very successful as a mother.
Back to top Go down
Sawyer Reynolds

Sawyer Reynolds

PostSubject: Re: Unfaithful.    Unfaithful.  - Page 8 EmptySun Aug 30, 2015 10:25 pm

"Dude, you have no idea!" Ace was nearly vibrating in excitement at the thought of the children, two now instead of one. "I adore babies yo! And I love the hell out of you!" Bane had been his lucky boy. The hunter had not only spared his life, but he'd given him a pack and introduced him to his mate. "These kids are going to adore their Ace! I mean, you'll never need a baby sitter and I promise we will always have toys and shit for them." He paused a moment as he caught the scent of worry on Bane. "Hey, arent you excited to be a momma, yo?"
Back to top Go down
Britt Vause

Britt Vause

PostSubject: Re: Unfaithful.    Unfaithful.  - Page 8 EmptySun Aug 30, 2015 11:01 pm

"I mean... no, not really." Bane admitted with a sigh. "I never really wanted to have kids or anything... I don't know, I don't think I'd be good at it. I'm glad I've got you guys to help and stuff." He nodded. "I could never get an abortion or anything but I'm not exactly excited about it."
Back to top Go down
Sawyer Reynolds

Sawyer Reynolds

PostSubject: Re: Unfaithful.    Unfaithful.  - Page 8 EmptySun Aug 30, 2015 11:25 pm

"Awh come on Sweets! You're going to be a great momma, yo!" Ace offered the boy a cheeky but supportive grin. "All you have to do is love them a lot. They have two daddies to keep them out of trouble so you can chill out and just be mommy." Bane was already adorable, even though he vehemently denied it. "Those kids are going to love the fuck out of you yo! I sure as hell do!" Ace reached out to gently pat the boys stomach. "And you'll have me there every step of the way!" He could see Rigby's dirt road in the distance.
Back to top Go down
Britt Vause

Britt Vause

PostSubject: Re: Unfaithful.    Unfaithful.  - Page 8 EmptySun Aug 30, 2015 11:51 pm

"It shouldn't be too hard with you and Dylan and two daddies." Bane smiled softly. He truly hoped that was the case anyways. He groaned lightly as they arrived at Rigby's home. "Wish me luck. You can just wait here." He nodded as he exited the car, approaching the front door and knocking, waiting for Rigby to answer. He felt as if he might be sick.
Back to top Go down
Sawyer Reynolds

Sawyer Reynolds

PostSubject: Re: Unfaithful.    Unfaithful.  - Page 8 EmptyMon Aug 31, 2015 3:16 pm

It took Rigby longer than normal to open the door, but when he did the man immediately considered shutting it back.  Bane was standing their.  His Bane.
Danny's Bane.
"Ah don't suppose you're here jus' to see me.  So what can ah do for you, Bane?" Not Sugar, or Darling, or Sweetheart.  Just Bane. His voice was tense and tired, unwelcoming. And it was obvious by the new stumble on his chin that he hadn't been bothered to shave lately.
His eyebrows, always so animated, were now furrowing deeply in an attempt to keep the anguish from showing on his face.
Rigby could hardly stand the sight of the boy.  He was hurt, deeply and truly.  Bane had wounded him in a way that Danny never could.
But Danny had left him with things, too.  He walked with a limp now, a slight hobble because of nerve damage done to his left hip.  His face now bore three rugged scars from where Danny had swiped him, obviously aiming for his eyes.  The blind boy had gotten enraged with the thought that Rigby could see Bane and he couldnt.
So his wolf had tried for Rigby's eyes, and instead of succeeding he only left the man with three nasty pink scars staring at his hairline and crossing all the way down his face, over the mans right eyebrow, eye and ear. The rest of it disappeared under the mans red flannel shirt.
He hadn't slept well since Bane had left him that night, and now whenever he dreamed it was mostly the sounds the hunter had been making. Rigby had given up all hope on his dreams of a family.  Bane was obviously still wrapped up in Danny, having sex with him even though he'd nearly made himself a killer.  Rigby was convinced that the kid couldnt be his.
He was out of the picture completely.
So what was Bane doing here? Reopening his wounds?
Back to top Go down
Britt Vause

Britt Vause

PostSubject: Re: Unfaithful.    Unfaithful.  - Page 8 EmptyMon Aug 31, 2015 4:25 pm

Bane had thought he was at least somewhat prepared to see the man but seeing all of the wounds, how the man walked with a limp, it made him sick to think about. How could he have been so heartless that day? He found himself unable to speak, taking a moment to gather his thoughts.
"I know you don't want to see me at all and I-I can't blame you. So I'll just get to the point." He was swaying nervously back and forth, hands on his stomach without realizing it. "I just found out I'm having twins. And somehow one is yours and one is Danny's. So... I'm not saying you have to help out or anything if you don't want it anymore. I just thought I should tell you." He stood there for a moment after he'd finished, refusing to make eye contact with the other man.
Back to top Go down
Sawyer Reynolds

Sawyer Reynolds

PostSubject: Re: Unfaithful.    Unfaithful.  - Page 8 EmptyMon Aug 31, 2015 5:31 pm

Rigby had moved to lean against the door as Bane spoke, unable to handle standing on his own for long bouts of time. He had not been prepared to see the boy on his front step, and honestly he'd never excepted to hear from him again. The hunter knew better than to show his face. Rigby had poured his heart out, opened his home and bought a ring. And Bane had let him think it was all for their future together, only to leave him alone on that hospital bed and never look back.
The boy didn't deserve his time.
But he listened, because all of the anger bloomed from hurt, because god, he had loved Bane. Would have died loving the boy.
He stopped listening only after Bane told him that he would father one of the children.
The news had been enough to drop Rigby onto his knees in front of the boy, his hands coming to desperately cradle the hunters stomach. Tears had bloomed already, but he hardly noticed. Ever since losing Bane, Rigby hadn't been himself. He hadn't wanted to live, and a few times he had even considered what it would be if he didnt live.
But now, oh god, he was so happy he had stayed.
He had hope now.
A reason to go on.
"Ah'm going to be a daddy!" The southern man finally chocked out, forcing Bane closer so that he could press his cheek against his swollen stomach. "A daddy." He kept repeating the word, over and over again to reassure himself that this was real and true.
He'd never believed he would get his family. Bane had taken it all. Thoughts of a warm home and a husband. Even the idea of a child.
But now, at least Rigby had a fragment of that dream to latch on to, to carry him through.
Back to top Go down
Britt Vause

Britt Vause

PostSubject: Re: Unfaithful.    Unfaithful.  - Page 8 EmptyMon Aug 31, 2015 5:44 pm

"You are if you want it." Bane smiled softly, allowing the man to hold onto his stomach. "I'd like to see them too... if that's alright." He spoke so hesitantly around Rigby now, afraid the man would finally snap and tell Bane out loud just how much of a bitch he was. And Bane didn't think he could handle actually hearing it. It was strange thinking this was the same man who had been his world a few months ago.
Back to top Go down
Sawyer Reynolds

Sawyer Reynolds

PostSubject: Re: Unfaithful.    Unfaithful.  - Page 8 EmptyMon Aug 31, 2015 6:07 pm

"Ah want it!" The southern man gasped out, the warmth radiating against his cheek from Bane's stomach enough to actually reach his heart. It was the first time since the night Bane left him that he had left anything other than cold. "Ah want it so bad. And ah have to be in its life!" He hadn't wanted anything to do with Bane or Danny, he'd even made a resolve to never again step foot in Jesse's home to avoid them. But this changed everything. They would be lucky now if he didn't move in. "Ah'm going to see them! A day wont damn go by that I don't see them." Suddenly his grip on Bane tightened, his head jerking up so that he could settle the hunter with a stern gaze. "You have taken everything away from me. You can't take the kid. Ah have to be involved with my baby. Danny can be damned if he 'as anything to say about it!" Rigby wasn't afraid. He'd take his shot gun and he'd unload it against the back of Danny's head if thats what it took for him to see his baby. "You damn promise me that Bane! But this time you fucking mean it!" The boy had promised to come back for him that night. "Mah baby is mine."
It was all he had.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Unfaithful.    Unfaithful.  - Page 8 Empty

Back to top Go down

Unfaithful.
Page 8 of 10Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Our site :: Luno Pack :: Bane/Danny-
Jump to: