Our site
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I don't know!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Unfaithful.

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next
AuthorMessage
Britt Vause

Britt Vause

Unfaithful.  - Page 9 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Unfaithful.    Unfaithful.  - Page 9 EmptyMon Aug 31, 2015 6:13 pm

"It's yours, I won't keep it from you." Bane reassured softly. "We'll have to work something out but it should have a mother too. Maybe we could switch every week? I'll even just take the weekends if you want but I-I want to see it." He nodded. "And I'll talk to Danny but you can come over whenever you want to see it." He was really touched to see how excited the man was about their baby on the way. He was glad the baby would know his biological father.
Back to top Go down
Sawyer Reynolds

Sawyer Reynolds

PostSubject: Re: Unfaithful.    Unfaithful.  - Page 9 EmptyMon Aug 31, 2015 6:27 pm

"Whatever ah gotta do." Despite his feelings towards Bane now, he knew the boy would be a wonderful mother. And while he himself could never have that family he pictured, maybe his baby could. He and Bane wouldn't be together, but they would both be loving. It would have to be enough.
"But if ah ever hear of that damned wolf touching my kid, i'll shoot him dead." He'd already seen what Danny's claws could do. He wouldn't have his baby at risk. "Ah'm sure he'll be fuckin' cheeky with his, but you'd better not let him mistreat mine." As he spoke, his thumb was carefully caressing the boys stomach, his eyes bright with love. "A-Ah couldn't stand fer anything to happen to it." He felt as though the boy had lifted a large weight off his shoulders at the mention of allowing him so much time with his baby. He'd been expecting more of a fight, maybe some bitter words.
But Bane wasnt bitter though. He had chosen his man and he was happy. Rigby was the only one left bitter and hollow, desperate for a reason to get up in the mornings.
Back to top Go down
Britt Vause

Britt Vause

PostSubject: Re: Unfaithful.    Unfaithful.  - Page 9 EmptyMon Aug 31, 2015 7:01 pm

"I won't let anything happen to it." Bane reassured. "I'll love it just as much as Danny's, I promise you. I don't think Danny will treat it badly but I won't let him. It's my baby too." He paused after this, glancing down at the man. "I know you probably hate me, Rigby, and I deserve to be hated. But... for the baby, I don't want us to hate each other."
Back to top Go down
Sawyer Reynolds

Sawyer Reynolds

PostSubject: Re: Unfaithful.    Unfaithful.  - Page 9 EmptyMon Aug 31, 2015 7:16 pm

"Bane." Rigby's chest rattled with a hollow sounding laugh, his eyes blood shot and wanting when they found the hunters face. "Ah want to hate you so much. Ah 'ave spent every night since then trying to do it. To hate your damn guts and get over it, because even ah know that ah deserved better." He didnt want to talk about it. But if he didnt do it now, he never would. "You let me believe that ah had a future with you! You damn took mah ring and the same night you let another person bring it back because you couldnt show your face!" His eyes were alight with anguish, his lips drawn in hurt. But then all of that vanished, and the man was left looking haggard, as though he could keel over at any moment. "But through all of that...Ah could never hate you, Bane. Ah loved you. Ah love you. Ah'll always love you. Ah'm just tired." He didnt want to do it anymore. "Ah wont ever bad mouth you to anyone, you know that. And our kid wont ever know the hell I paid for the time ah spent with you. The hell im still living in." If he did, Rigby wouldnt be the one to tell him. He didnt want anyone to hold hard feelings to Bane.
Fuck he loved Bane.
He shouldnt.
He did.
"You dont have to worry about that. This kid wont know any hate from its father."
Back to top Go down
Britt Vause

Britt Vause

PostSubject: Re: Unfaithful.    Unfaithful.  - Page 9 EmptyMon Aug 31, 2015 7:35 pm

"I know it doesn't mean shit but I... I'm really so fucking sorry, Rigby." Bane already missed the Southern man, even as just a friend. He hated himself for ruining things how he did. It would have been hard to cut things off but anything would have been better than how it happened. "I really hate what I did and I really wish you hated me because I really fucking deserve it. You're such an amazing man, Rigby. And you deserve so much better than the likes of me. You're going to be a great daddy and I really hope you find someone who deserves you." None of the words could get across just how sorry he was and he knew he had no right to be wanting Rigby to forgive him, but that didn't stop him.
Back to top Go down
Sawyer Reynolds

Sawyer Reynolds

PostSubject: Re: Unfaithful.    Unfaithful.  - Page 9 EmptyMon Aug 31, 2015 7:59 pm

The southern man grew quiet, simply lowering his gaze back to the boys stomach and shaking his head. "Ah don't want to hear that shit from you, Bane." His voice was quiet and bitter, in a way that Rigby had never been before. "You were telling me that same shit right before you left to go 'shower'." Despite his hurt and anger at Bane, Rigby still pressed a gentle kiss too the boys belly before slowly standing back up, a deep grimace crossing him as he moved. "Ah deserved that family that ah'm never gonna get. An now ah gotta tell ya Bane, ah'm not looking for anyone else. Ah jus' want my kid. Thats all ah want."
Back to top Go down
Britt Vause

Britt Vause

PostSubject: Re: Unfaithful.    Unfaithful.  - Page 9 EmptyMon Aug 31, 2015 8:32 pm

"You don't have to forgive me, I don't expect you to. I just wanted you to know I'm sorry. I know it doesn't mean much." Bane spoke softly, letting Rigby hold his stomach for a moment longer before speaking. "I'll leave now unless you don't want me to. You can call any time to check how the baby's doing in there... and then I'll call you when I go into labor so you can be there for the birth if you want."
Back to top Go down
Sawyer Reynolds

Sawyer Reynolds

PostSubject: Re: Unfaithful.    Unfaithful.  - Page 9 EmptyMon Aug 31, 2015 9:02 pm

"You can go, but ah'll be calling.  Everyday. Ah want to know when it kicks.  Ah want to know about every doctors appointment. Everything."  It was all he had left in the world now.  It killed him that it had to be like this, only freshening the pain Bane had left him with.  He had been so damned excited for the pregnancy...
And now he wasnt truly welcomed for it.  He would have up dates and doctor days.  He's wouldnt be able to sleep with Bane and feel it kick.  He wouldnt get to sing to it or roll over every morning and give it kisses.
Bane had robbed him of all of those precious things.
And the thoughts had Rigby so weak he had to lean against the door frame.  This boy before him, with sharp cheeks and misty grey eyes.  The boy he had loved more than his own life.
This was the boy tearing him down.
Rigby simply couldnt understand.
He had been so sure that everything was falling into place. That Bane loved him.  All of those nights spent in his barn, memorizing each other and laughing at nothing and everything. All they had needed was each other to have a good time.  Bane was so fun.  His smile was so bright that it rivaled the sun, and his laugh chirping and cheerful like the birds that sang to them in the early mornings. He had been so sure that he'd seen love every time Bane looked at him, their future together promised in every kiss.
But where had it all gone?
Bane would leave now, and he'd walk away with every piece of heart Rigby possessed.
Back to top Go down
Britt Vause

Britt Vause

PostSubject: Re: Unfaithful.    Unfaithful.  - Page 9 EmptyMon Aug 31, 2015 9:19 pm

"Of course." Bane nodded, smiling softly down at the man. "Again, just call if you need anything or want to come over." With that, he found himself walking away, back down the dirt road to Ace's car. It could have been much worse but it certainly hadn't been a fun visit.
Back to top Go down
Sawyer Reynolds

Sawyer Reynolds

PostSubject: Re: Unfaithful.    Unfaithful.  - Page 9 EmptyMon Aug 31, 2015 10:02 pm

Rigby watch him go, stooping down onto the porch steps with his head resting in his hands. It was a lot to take in, but it was even more to let go. He wanted Bane to stay....He wanted his baby.
But Bane didn't so much as look back, and Ace merely waved on his way back down the dirt road.
"So, tell me all about it, sweets!" The young wolf gave a supportive smile, reaching over to take Bane's hand. "You looked alright up there. He didn't seem too mad, yo."
Back to top Go down
Britt Vause

Britt Vause

PostSubject: Re: Unfaithful.    Unfaithful.  - Page 9 EmptyMon Aug 31, 2015 10:19 pm

"It wasn't as bad as it could have been." Bane nodded as he got in the car, leaning over to rest his head on Ace's shoulder. "He wants to help raise it. We're going to work something out like every week the kid will switch houses." He informed. "I'm glad he doesn't hate me so much he doesn't want to see it. He was really excited."
Back to top Go down
Sawyer Reynolds

Sawyer Reynolds

PostSubject: Re: Unfaithful.    Unfaithful.  - Page 9 EmptyMon Aug 31, 2015 10:36 pm

"Nah, I knew the ole' hick would be a sucker for the kid, yo! He's just got that good daddy vibe." Ace chuckled softly, relieved that everything seemed to have gone well for Bane. The boy didnt need anything stressing him while he was pregnant. "You're really lucky. He and Danny will be great." The blind boy at home hadn't shut up about being a daddy ever since finding out.
Back to top Go down
Britt Vause

Britt Vause

PostSubject: Re: Unfaithful.    Unfaithful.  - Page 9 EmptyMon Aug 31, 2015 11:11 pm

"The kids are going to be smothered to death by them." Bane chuckled softly, stroking his stomach lightly. "I think they're both going to be really great daddies though. I guess I got lucky on that front." He nodded.
Back to top Go down
Sawyer Reynolds

Sawyer Reynolds

PostSubject: Re: Unfaithful.    Unfaithful.  - Page 9 EmptyWed Sep 02, 2015 1:17 am

Several months later, Danny had Bane curled up in their bedroom. He'd been insisting that the boy stay off his feet, able to feel his mates discomfort. The boy was having twins after all, and he showed every bit of it with his extremely rounded belly. Danny was delighted about it though, loving to run his hands up and down the boys side and feel his babies kick. Currently he had his cheek pressed against the right side of Bane's stomach, crooning softly every time he felt a gentle thump against his cheek. "Oh wow Bane! They're so active today!" The blind boy cooed, his lips falling like rain onto the boys stomach. "I hope they're ready to see me because oh man, im ready to hold them."
Back to top Go down
Britt Vause

Britt Vause

PostSubject: Re: Unfaithful.    Unfaithful.  - Page 9 EmptyWed Sep 02, 2015 7:48 am

Bane had gotten so big these past few months that it was a chore just to get out of bed every day. It was certainly a thousand times easier than Zach or Finn's pregnancy with wolf pups, but it was exhausting.
"I know you just love the damn kicking but it's so annoying." Bane let out a groan, burying his face into the pillow and reaching down to stroke Danny's hair. "I hope they're ready to get out of me and see you too." He grunted. He was just ready to go back to normal and not have to carry around the two brats constantly. It was then that the pain ran through his abdomen, causing him to grimace in pain. He thought nothing of it until a moment later when another pain struck. And then he noticed the bed beneath him dampening. His water had broken.
"Shit Danny, they're uh, ready to see you now." He cursed, forcing himself to sit up on the bed, hands on his stomach.
Back to top Go down
Sawyer Reynolds

Sawyer Reynolds

PostSubject: Re: Unfaithful.    Unfaithful.  - Page 9 EmptyWed Sep 02, 2015 10:04 am

"O-Oh wow, holy shit! Now?" Danny immediately scrambled to his feet, blind eyes wide with excited alarm. The werewolf carefully lifted his mate, delicately cradling the boy against his chest as he made way for the door. He was already calling for Law, who had been ready for Bane to go into labor any day and had already set up for such an event. The doctor met them in the infirmary, directing Danny to place Bane on his small work cot. "Today's the day, eh?" Law was already moving about the hunter, working to get a status on everything. "Do you want me to have Ouija place a call to Rigby?"
The southern man had come to the house himself to seek Law out months ago, begging the doctor to make sure that he was informed as soon as anything were to happen with his child.
Back to top Go down
Britt Vause

Britt Vause

PostSubject: Re: Unfaithful.    Unfaithful.  - Page 9 EmptyWed Sep 02, 2015 4:42 pm

"Yeah, please call him." Bane nodded to Law before turning back to Danny, clenching his teeth as another contraction hit. "Fuck, I'm ready to get these little fuckers out but I want him here." Rigby had so desperately wanted to see it. He couldn't take that away from the man like he'd taken everything else. So he pressed his face into Danny's chest and dealt with the pain.
Back to top Go down
Sawyer Reynolds

Sawyer Reynolds

PostSubject: Re: Unfaithful.    Unfaithful.  - Page 9 EmptyWed Sep 02, 2015 5:25 pm

Rigby made it to the home ten minutes later, having nearly blown the engine out of his truck in his hurry to get to the home. "Bane?" The southern man nearly busted through the door, having ran up the stairs despite his limp. "How's my baby?" He crouched at the hunters other side, grasping the boys hand to his chest and not bothering to even look at Danny. He was here for his child and Bane. That was all.
"They all seem to be doing well, oui." Law gently patted Danny's shoulder, willing the blind boy to calm down as Rigby touched his mate. "And in just a minute you'll be able to see them." He was already beginning the procedure, wanting to put an end to Bane's suffering as quickly as possible.
Back to top Go down
Britt Vause

Britt Vause

PostSubject: Re: Unfaithful.    Unfaithful.  - Page 9 EmptyWed Sep 02, 2015 5:58 pm

"They're fine, just really damn excited to get out of here." Bane groaned lightly, his face in Danny's chest though one of his hands reached out for Rigby. He was just now realizing that this was really happening. He was going to be a mother in just minutes. It was weird to think about. He wondered what they would look like.
Back to top Go down
Sawyer Reynolds

Sawyer Reynolds

PostSubject: Re: Unfaithful.    Unfaithful.  - Page 9 EmptyWed Sep 02, 2015 6:15 pm

Fifteen minutes later, Law was able to hand Danny a tiny blue bundle. It was screaming pitifully, its skin a bright shade of pink. He instructed the blind boy wipe it off while he went to work trying for the other child. Bane had to push for this one, but eventually the doctor pulled away with another healthy infant, this time offering the baby to Rigby who was already quivering with tears at the sight of them. While Rigby began to gently clean the baby in his arms, Danny was settling one on Bane's chest so that he could see the life he'd just brought into the world.
"I can't see it Bane." The blind boy whispered tearfully. "Tell me what they look like."
By now Rigby had finished up, but he wasn't ready to let the baby go yet. Instead he held it carefully in his arms, though bending down so that Bane could reach it.
Other than that the southern man acted as though they werent even their, his focus completely lost on the still wailing infant boy in his arms.
Back to top Go down
Britt Vause

Britt Vause

PostSubject: Re: Unfaithful.    Unfaithful.  - Page 9 EmptyWed Sep 02, 2015 7:24 pm

"Oh god, they're both so beautiful, Danny." Bane could have cried as he looked down at the baby in Danny's arms. "Ours... he's got these big blue eyes and a little tuft of blonde hair." He spoke tearfully as he reached out to stroke the child's cheek. "And the other one, he's beautiful too. He's got the same big blue eyes but his hair is darker, light brown." He informed Danny. "Oh Danny, they're so cute." He cooed softly, leaning into Danny's chest as he admired the children.
Back to top Go down
Sawyer Reynolds

Sawyer Reynolds

PostSubject: Re: Unfaithful.    Unfaithful.  - Page 9 EmptyWed Sep 02, 2015 7:29 pm

Danny allowed Bane's words to sink in, tears gathering in the corners of his eyes as he tried to envision what his babies might look like. He'd give anything if he could just glimpse them even once. Even his mate sounded completely delighted with them. The blind boy knew that they had to be precious beyond compare.
Rigby was gently allowing his thumb to caress over the infants soft brown hair, tears steadily streaming down his cheeks only to fall onto the baby's chest. "My boy. My sunshine." The southern man gasped out, his lips tender and careful as they landed against the infants nose. "My life." He found himself reaching for Bane's hand, his fingers curling tightly when they found it. "Thank you, Bane. Thank you so much fer this."
Back to top Go down
Britt Vause

Britt Vause

PostSubject: Re: Unfaithful.    Unfaithful.  - Page 9 EmptyWed Sep 02, 2015 8:47 pm

"You're welcome, Rigby. Thank you too." Bane smiled softly at the other man, leaning over to see his other son. "He's precious, isn't he?"
The baby had by now stopped bawling as he looked up at his father's face. He was babbling softly, his tiny hands reaching out towards Rigby's cheeks.
Back to top Go down
Sawyer Reynolds

Sawyer Reynolds

PostSubject: Re: Unfaithful.    Unfaithful.  - Page 9 EmptyWed Sep 02, 2015 9:48 pm

"He's mah life now, Bane." And that was true. Rigby had been getting ready to eat a bullet when Bane had shown up on his doorstep. And now? The southern man found himself blissfully happy to be alive, grateful to be blessed with the small bundle in his arms. "The most precious thing ah've ever laid eyes on." He lifted the child so that it could reach his stubble. It'd been a while since he'd bothered to shave. Gently he took the infants hand and pressed it to the soft stubble on his chin, grinning down as it babbled up at him.
"Ah love you baby boy, my little sunshine!" A soft kiss landed against the baby's chestnut colored tuft of hair. "Did you think of a name for him Bane?" Rigby himself hadn't minded letting Bane choose so long as it had his last name.
Back to top Go down
Britt Vause

Britt Vause

PostSubject: Re: Unfaithful.    Unfaithful.  - Page 9 EmptyWed Sep 02, 2015 10:19 pm

"You can name him Rigby. I don't mind at all, whatever you want." Bane nodded reassuringly at the man, smiling as he spoke to their child. "If you don't mind though, I'd like it to start with a B. We already decided a while ago, his brother is Bellamy. I want them to go together." He smiled softly.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Unfaithful.    Unfaithful.  - Page 9 Empty

Back to top Go down

Unfaithful.
Page 9 of 10Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Our site :: Luno Pack :: Bane/Danny-
Jump to: