Our site
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I don't know!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Almost Lovers

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5
AuthorMessage
Sawyer Reynolds

Sawyer Reynolds

Almost Lovers - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Almost Lovers   Almost Lovers - Page 5 EmptyFri Sep 04, 2015 3:08 pm

"Ah, well.  About your family." Eustass's smile was wide and wicked. "I decided you can keep your little bastards. I don't want any tainted runts. I'll take my Trafalgar back and we'll have some of our own-ya." The alpha was baiting Dallas, knowing that sooner or later he was going to pick a nerve.  And what then?  He would start to have doubts about Law.
Their relationship would falter.
And Eustass would be there to sweep in and steal his mate back.
Back to top Go down
Britt Vause

Britt Vause

PostSubject: Re: Almost Lovers   Almost Lovers - Page 5 EmptyFri Sep 04, 2015 3:21 pm

"Don't talk about my sons like that." Dallas spoke firmly though still keeping his calm. "Trafalgar wouldn't have kids with you even if you were together. He only wanted children with me. He loves me more and you're just going to have to learn to deal with that."
Back to top Go down
Sawyer Reynolds

Sawyer Reynolds

PostSubject: Re: Almost Lovers   Almost Lovers - Page 5 EmptyFri Sep 04, 2015 3:35 pm

"Hah.  That's rich."  Eustass let out a demeaning cackle, as if the thought of Law loving Dallas more was the most laughable thing he'd ever heard. "You think Trafalgar wanted kids with an alcoholic such as yourself-ya?  Because if so, I have some bad news for you."  The redheaded alpha leered at  Dallas. "He is a doctor. He has a lot of integrity. I promise you that he cringed at the thought of giving birth to kids who could inherit your problems. He wanted to please you though, im sure.  Law does crazy things sometimes when he loves. And maybe he does love you, but that's all about to go down hill."  Trafalgar could never resist him, and even though he was trying to now, Eustass was certain that he wouldnt be able to hold out much longer.
Back to top Go down
Britt Vause

Britt Vause

PostSubject: Re: Almost Lovers   Almost Lovers - Page 5 EmptyFri Sep 04, 2015 4:10 pm

"You don't know him as well as you think you do." Dallas's fingers were twitching, threatening to clench into a fist. But he thought of Law, how the man had promised him that Eustass wasn't going to break them up. And he forced himself not to lose his temper. "If you did, you'd know that by being here and threatening his family you're only hurting him worse and pissing him off."
Back to top Go down
Sawyer Reynolds

Sawyer Reynolds

PostSubject: Re: Almost Lovers   Almost Lovers - Page 5 EmptyFri Sep 04, 2015 6:19 pm

"Hurting him and pissing him off, or hurting you and pissing you off?"  Eustass was smiling as if he were a predator who had just cornered their prey. "Because when Law saw me, he looked like he wanted nothing more than to come to me-ya.  But then you showed up and he lost his nerve."  He spoke like he had everything figured out, his amber eyes challenging on Dallas.  "But that okay.  All I need is a minute with him, only enough to get in a kiss.  Then he'll forget all about  you-ya."
Back to top Go down
Britt Vause

Britt Vause

PostSubject: Re: Almost Lovers   Almost Lovers - Page 5 EmptyFri Sep 04, 2015 7:11 pm

"You kiss him and you die. That's a promise." Dallas informed as he stood up to face the man, although he only came up to his shoulders. "I'm not going to fight you because Trafalgar asked me not to and unlike you, I care about what he wants. But if you lay a hand on him, I won't hesitate to fucking murder you."
Back to top Go down
Sawyer Reynolds

Sawyer Reynolds

PostSubject: Re: Almost Lovers   Almost Lovers - Page 5 EmptyFri Sep 04, 2015 8:09 pm

"Its really adorable and all that you believe you're so high and mighty-ya."  Eustass leered down at Dallas, his upper lip curling into a malicious smile. "But im going to show you that you're not shit.  I will do whatever I want to with my mate."  His amber eyes flickered up to the house with intent. "The next time I see him, i'll make him remember what its like to love me."
Back to top Go down
Britt Vause

Britt Vause

PostSubject: Re: Almost Lovers   Almost Lovers - Page 5 EmptyFri Sep 04, 2015 8:13 pm

"Except he's not your mate anymore. He's mine." Dallas growled lowly at the man. "It's my heartbeat he hears, not yours anymore. Don't you get that? I'm his mate. He can't live without me, not you."
Back to top Go down
Sawyer Reynolds

Sawyer Reynolds

PostSubject: Re: Almost Lovers   Almost Lovers - Page 5 EmptyFri Sep 04, 2015 8:18 pm

"Oh yeah? Well how about I put that to the test-ya."  Eustass took Dallas  by the front of his shirt, always being the first to cave when it came to holding in his anger. "I'll fucking kill you and just see how long it takes him to forget." This man couldnt be that important to his lover.  Law wouldnt bat an eye if he died right now.  He'd just come home, relieved that Dallas was out of the picture. "He doesn't need you to live-ya.  He needed me, so he found you as a stand in.  Well im back, and you're useless to him now. Accept that."
Back to top Go down
Britt Vause

Britt Vause

PostSubject: Re: Almost Lovers   Almost Lovers - Page 5 EmptyFri Sep 04, 2015 8:32 pm

"He'd never forgive you." At least that was what Dallas liked to think. "Go ahead and do it, I dare you. You wouldn't get him back, you'd just leave him alone and depressed. He would hate you and that would kill you even more than me being with him. I'd be gone and he still wouldn't fucking want you." Dallas shoved the man roughly in the chest. He despised being manhandled, something Law knew very well.
Back to top Go down
Sawyer Reynolds

Sawyer Reynolds

PostSubject: Re: Almost Lovers   Almost Lovers - Page 5 EmptySat Sep 05, 2015 12:25 am

"You know what? You might be right.  Trafalgar does have a temper, and he can hold a grudge like no other-ya."   Maybe killing the man now wasnt the way to go about things.  Still though, the alpha was sure that he would find a way to get his mate back.  He couldn't live without Law any longer, especially not knowing that the man was only a few minutes away. "So im going to take him from you as is, and i'll watch you rot away as I reclaim him as mine."
Back to top Go down
Britt Vause

Britt Vause

PostSubject: Re: Almost Lovers   Almost Lovers - Page 5 EmptySat Sep 05, 2015 12:50 am

"Have fun trying because it's not going to happen." Dallas's upper lip curled lightly as he looked up at the other man. "He'll tell you to your face he loves me more, go ahead and try him."
Back to top Go down
Sawyer Reynolds

Sawyer Reynolds

PostSubject: Re: Almost Lovers   Almost Lovers - Page 5 EmptySat Sep 05, 2015 1:04 am

"Oh, I intend to." Eustass wore a condescending smile, roughly shoving Dallas aside on his way into the home.  He didn't call for Law this time, instead he had simply found the doctor in his infirmary.  Law had his back to the door, bent over his desk and spilling over his book.  He didn't even know anything was wrong until a pair of too large hands were on his waist, almost aggressively flipping him around so that his lips could be claimed in a kiss. For a moment Law was so stunned that he didnt register what was happening, his heavily tattooed hands moving up harshly shove at Eustass's chest.  The alpha wasn't letting go though, and if anything one of his hands moved around to brace the doctors neck so he couldnt jerk away.
So Law panicked, his fangs immediately sinking into the flesh of his former lovers lips. That had been the best, yet worst thing to do.  Eustass let him go, but not before headbutting him backwards into the desk he'd been working at.
"What in the fucking shit was that, Law?" The alpha hadn't been expecting his lover to resist him at all. In his mind Trafalgar would succumb to his kiss completely and that would be the end of it. His mate would remember their love and he'd come home.
But not this.  Law was glowering at him, his upper lip curled into a dangerous snarl.  At one point he even took a swipe at the alpha's aorta, his eyes a glowing blue as he growled. He felt tainted now, and embarrassed that he had been caught off guard. 
He was nearly frothing at the mouth in rage. 
"Eustass, i'll rip your fucking throat out myself if you do not get the hell out and go, oui!" Law swung at the alpha's jaw, catching the man strong and hard but still not satisfied, even when he heard a small crack.
"You will not ruin my life! I have worked too hard for this!"  He had started it all.  He had wanted it from the very beginning.
Now that he had it...He was willing to do anything to protect it.
"I'll kill you before you cost me my big Texas."
Back to top Go down
Britt Vause

Britt Vause

PostSubject: Re: Almost Lovers   Almost Lovers - Page 5 EmptySat Sep 05, 2015 1:42 am

Dallas had planned on just listening. Until he realized Eustass had actually kissed his mate. Then, it was war.
He was barging into the room before he could stop himself, climbing onto Eustass's back and staying there, his claws swiping at everywhere he could reach. It was bad enough that Eustass had kissed Law in the first place. But Law didn't want it, Law had been helpless to stop it. Eustass had forced himself on the man and to Dallas, that was unforgivable.
"I didn't tell you to fucking touch him!" He growled.
Back to top Go down
Sawyer Reynolds

Sawyer Reynolds

PostSubject: Re: Almost Lovers   Almost Lovers - Page 5 EmptySat Sep 05, 2015 3:44 pm

"And I told you I was fucking going to."  Eustass reached behind him, his claws curling into the flesh of Dallas's neck.  He threw the man off of him then, growling even as Dallas landed against a shelve of Law's metallic tools. Te alpha reached down as though he were going for the mans throat, only to be stopped by Law scrambling to get in his way.  The doctor stood with one arm out in front of his mate, completely shifted and ready to fight if it meant keeping his lover protected. "Eustass, i'll want you dead if you hurt him oui! I fucking hate your guts now but dont make it worse!"  The dark skinned werewolf snarled viciously. "You don't want this."
And that was true.  This was the last thing he had wanted.  His mate was baring his fangs and threatening his life, all over that bowlegged son of a bitch who didn't deserve his affections.
Law was choosing Dallas.
Eustass could only let out an outraged howl.  He didnt want Law to hate him anymore....
"Just go, Eustass. While you have the chance, oui."
Back to top Go down
Britt Vause

Britt Vause

PostSubject: Re: Almost Lovers   Almost Lovers - Page 5 EmptySat Sep 05, 2015 4:03 pm

Dallas could only watch his lover for a moment, his entire body flooding with relief as the man stood up for him. Eustass had gotten in his head, convinced him that maybe he was just a replacement. But here was the proof, Law loved him more.
He sat up then, taking Law around the waist and holding him in case Eustass got violent. He couldn't let Law get hurt.
"You heard him." Dallas spoke simply.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Almost Lovers   Almost Lovers - Page 5 Empty

Back to top Go down

Almost Lovers
Page 5 of 5Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5