Our site
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I don't know!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Almost Lovers

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
AuthorMessage
Britt Vause

Britt Vause

Almost Lovers - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Almost Lovers   Almost Lovers - Page 2 EmptyWed Aug 26, 2015 1:25 am

"I've been thinking he might be but you're pretty young still so I wasn't positive. I'm happy you found him though, kid." Dallas smirked gently. "Up to you if you want to tell him or not, I'd wait on it though. Since you know he's a little... iffy about commitment. Telling someone they're supposed to stay with you forever can kind of freak them out." He chuckled. He knew everything there was to know about Britt from Sawyer telling him on nights like this.

"I know you won't let him make any trouble for us." Sinclair nodded. "I just wouldn't blame you if you did. It's obvious he means a lot to you." He could smell his mother's slight distress even now. He hadn't liked the sound of Eustass though, not at all. He was glad he hadn't been down there. "I feel like everyone kind of expects you to just brush him off and stay with dad but I'm proud of you for it. I know it can't be that easy." Of course he wanted his parents together but he knew Law had loved this man too, before he'd even met Dallas.
Back to top Go down
Sawyer Reynolds

Sawyer Reynolds

PostSubject: Re: Almost Lovers   Almost Lovers - Page 2 EmptyWed Aug 26, 2015 11:54 am

"Yeah..." Sawyer heaved a heavy sigh as he agreed. He knew that Britt wouldn't take it very well. The boy spooked dramatically at any sign of the 'L' word. Sawyer had learned to simply keep it to himself. "Really thuck'th though. I don't know if Brittany will ever come around." That thought desperately scared the young werewolf. He never wanted to go through what his mother and father had gone through. "And what am I thupposed to do if he doethn't? He cant even promithe me that he'll be faithful. He juth thay'th that he maketh mithaketh thometimeth...." And that was the worst of it. They were simply little mistakes to Britt, while to Sawyer they were life altering situations. "Mating ith the fucking worth!"

"No...It's hell." There had been a time when he'd loved Eustass more than anything, and even now it had pained him to see the hurt on the alpha's face when he'd found out about Dallas and their family. "I feel like i've betrayed him, oui...." But Law knew better than to dwell on that. He had been convinced that Eustass had died....
"But I feel as though it was simply destiny or some divine intervention that caused this. I think I was meant to be with your father." The dark skinned werewolf wore a tender smile as he thought of his mate. "Maybe the stars aligned just right, or a plant conspired with the moon...Either way I believe that I met Dallas because my life was meant to be more than it was." With Dallas he had learned how to love fully. They had children together, and he had become the doctor for an entire pack of wolves. All of his days were filled with bliss....
His life had meaning here.
And he had Dallas. No matter what, Law knew he would always have Dallas. No matter how much he berated himself for it, he had become increasingly attached to his mate, and now the thought of ever living without the bowlegged man was absurd. Unimaginable.
"I am sympathetic for Eustass, oui. Im not sorry though. I can't be." Law pressed his lips against the crown of his pups head. "Not when I have so many precious people here to love." He was hardly ever this sentimental, only with Sinclair and on some occasions with Dallas. His pup always put him at ease. And Law felt as though it were important to make sure Sinclair always knew how much he was loved. The boy faced a lot of challenges being different. Law worked hard at being his biggest supporter.
Back to top Go down
Britt Vause

Britt Vause

PostSubject: Re: Almost Lovers   Almost Lovers - Page 2 EmptyWed Aug 26, 2015 4:31 pm

"It can feel like that." Dallas nodded in agreement. "But really, it's the best thing that'll ever happen to you. You've just got to be patient and wait for Britt to come around. If he's your mate, he will. Just give him time. I'll be honest, I'd hoped for you to have someone... better for a mate. But if he makes you happy, that's all I can really ask for. We'll just have to hope the cheating stops. But for now, just be grateful you've got him with you."

"I'm sorry you have to go through this." Sinclair spoke gently, moving to wrap his arms around his mother's waist, resting his head in the crook of the man's neck. "And I'm sure you know him better than I do, but I don't think dad's mad at you or anything. He's probably just shocked and emotional. And you know he likes to hide his emotions instead of talking about them like he should." Sinclair really just wanted to make sure his mother was okay. Law was always there for him before anyone else. His mother was his best friend other than Sawyer, no matter how pathetic that sounded.
Back to top Go down
Sawyer Reynolds

Sawyer Reynolds

PostSubject: Re: Almost Lovers   Almost Lovers - Page 2 EmptyWed Aug 26, 2015 6:17 pm

"Yeah....Whatever." Sawyer was never satisfied with that conclusion. He had never been patient, but he had always been possessive. "I gueth I juth gotta deal with it." No matter how many times he wracked his brain for an answer, he always seemed to come up with nothing. Britt felt as though he were just out of Sawyer's reach....
"What about you? How do you feel about having a mate? I mean...You and mom do fight a lot." He had always wondered why his parents had gotten together in the first place.

"Oh, I don't know about that, oui." Law was unsure of how to approach Dallas about the earrings. He had left them where Eustass had dropped them, knowing that if he were to pick them pack up there would be hell to pay. He hadn't exactly been keeping it a secret. Dallas had never asked him about it. But then again, Law had never volunteered any information on them. "But he is shocked, and im sure he went to see Sawyer because he was emotional." The dark skinned werewolf let out an uneasy huff. He always wanted too be with Dallas when the man was hurting or upset, but it seemed as though Dallas was only interested in getting away from him. "I wish he would just let me hold him for a while. That's what he fucking needs, oui." He knew because he needed it, too. Law wanted to hold his mate in his arms and assure the man that everything was fine and that nothing was going yo change. He just wanted to tell Dallas how much he was loved. It pained the doctor to think that his mate may be questioning him. "He's so damned stubborn...." Despite his frustration, Law wore a tender smile in thought of his lover. Dallas could be difficult, but Law loved everything about him.
Back to top Go down
Britt Vause

Britt Vause

PostSubject: Re: Almost Lovers   Almost Lovers - Page 2 EmptyWed Aug 26, 2015 7:30 pm

"We do fight a lot." Dallas nodded, unable to help but smirk lightly. "If you wanna know the truth, your mother and I hated each other's guts when we met. We both lost our mates and were miserable pricks. We pissed each other off so much that it took our minds off of our shitty lives. We started fighting just to distract ourselves and somewhere along the way we fell in love. It's why we still fight a lot, I guess. Half of the time it isn't even serious shit. It's just... how we started." It wouldn't feel right not fighting with Law.

"Maybe he will later." Sinclair attempted to comfort his mother, stroking the man's back gently. "I just think he needed a little while to distract himself. You guys will be fine, you always are." He had faith in his parents.
Back to top Go down
Sawyer Reynolds

Sawyer Reynolds

PostSubject: Re: Almost Lovers   Almost Lovers - Page 2 EmptyWed Aug 26, 2015 7:49 pm

"Huh. Tho you like to fight with him?" Sawyer couldn't help but think that was absurd. As a child he had desperately hated when his parents would fight. Now it was normal, but as Dallas said, he could tell that a lot of it wasnt serious. His parents were simply always at each others throats. The young wolf was beginning to think that was simply how they showed affection "I hate to fight with Britt. That thit ith terrible. I can't thand it. He pitheth me off, and then thometimeth ill thay thomehing to put thith really fucking thad look on hith face and it juth thuck'th."

"I hope so." Law pressed Sinclair tighter against his chest. "But I don't think this is going to blow over so easily. Eustass sounded pretty determined, oui." The doctor knew from experience how stubborn the alpha could be when he was trying to get his way. It was as though Eustass could never take 'no' for an answer. "And im sure that your father is already on edge." He didnt want them fighting, but that seemed to be a certain part of the future. If Eustass did not stop, there would be some sort of altercation.
Eustass never knew when to stop.
"I just hope that your father knows how much I love him, oui. And you, my baby. I could never be without you and your brother."
Back to top Go down
Britt Vause

Britt Vause

PostSubject: Re: Almost Lovers   Almost Lovers - Page 2 EmptyThu Aug 27, 2015 5:03 am

"I don't like to fight when it's serious. But most of the time it's not serious. We're just letting off steam, kind of." Dallas shrugged. "It's normal that you don't like to fight with Britt though. You've got my temper though so you're kind of screwed when it comes to that. You'll end up saying lots of stupid shit that makes him make that sad face. You'll just have to get used to apologizing." It was something Dallas had certainly learned to do a lot of over the years.

"You think he'll be back?" Sinclair grimaced lightly. Eustass did not sound like a person he'd like to meet. "To try and take you away from us again?" He frowned. He trusted his mother wouldn't leave them but he'd rather not test it, just in case.
Back to top Go down
Sawyer Reynolds

Sawyer Reynolds

PostSubject: Re: Almost Lovers   Almost Lovers - Page 2 EmptyThu Aug 27, 2015 12:23 pm

"Fuck that. I'll apologize when I'm fucking good and ready. " Sawyer hated being in the wrong, and he hated even more when he had to admit to it. "All I've ever done to him ith thay dumb thit. It'th not like I'm crawling into bed with strangers and then expecting to crawl into bed with him, to." Sawyer normally adored touching his tiny redheaded lover, but the young wolf simply couldn't stomach it after knowing another man had been there.
He always felt so betrayed and robbed. Other men were enjoying his treasure and Britt was letting them.

"Sinclair," Law was cooing softly, his touch comforting on his pup. He couldn't deny that it made his heart swell to think that Sinclair was so worried about someone stealing him away. Law always appreciated his little momma's boy. There was nothing that compared to a child's love. Especially when it was his child. "You don't have to worry about that, oui. Remember? I promised you. " The dark skinned man was carding his fingers through Sinclair's hair, gentle and nimble. "I won't lie to you though. Eustass is going to try, oui. I know him too well to believe that he would give up so easily. " The man chuckled softly in thought of his old lover. "Eustass is like a big kid. He throws a tantrum when he doesn't get what he wants. But this is simply a battle that Kidd is bound to lose." Dallas was the holder of his heart now. His children, too. Not even Eustass would be strong enough to tear them apart.
Back to top Go down
Britt Vause

Britt Vause

PostSubject: Re: Almost Lovers   Almost Lovers - Page 2 EmptyThu Aug 27, 2015 1:06 pm

"I'm not saying you have to apologize. It just might help if you lose your temper and hurt his feelings a lot. Apologizing is necessary sometimes. You've got every right to be pissed at him for sleeping around. I'm surprised you haven't hurt him, actually." He was really proud at the boy for not physically abusing his lovers. He had always been worried that might be an issue since it was something he himself had always struggled with.

"I believe you." Sinclair nodded simply. Law wouldn't lie to him. He trusted that his mother would stay with them, no matter what. "Now just... go tell that same thing to dad later." He smiled softly. "I think hearing it would help him too."

Back to top Go down
Sawyer Reynolds

Sawyer Reynolds

PostSubject: Re: Almost Lovers   Almost Lovers - Page 2 EmptyThu Aug 27, 2015 2:42 pm

"What the fuck, dad? I wouldn't ever fucking hurt him." Sawyer growled almost violently, thoughts of his lovers father flashing through his mind. He had not been around at that time. He had not known Britt. But he dreamed of it still. They were nightmares, and they were increasingly vivid. He watched as a man, someone he'd never seen, only an image his brain had conjured, he watched them as they hurt his lover. They broke Britts smile and they tore him down.
It destroyed Sawyer.
"I would never forgive mythelf."

"I hope so, oui. I wanted to talk to him earlier but he shot off so fast that I didnt have the chance." Law let out heavy sigh. It truly bothered him that Dallas was hurting, only one room away, and yet the man didnt want his comfort.
"Hes too proud for his own good..." He wanted to be close with Dallas so desperately. It wasn't law's style to be sentimental, but he couldnt help himself when it came to Dallas. The man was his entire universe.
Back to top Go down
Britt Vause

Britt Vause

PostSubject: Re: Almost Lovers   Almost Lovers - Page 2 EmptyThu Aug 27, 2015 3:19 pm

"I'm so fucking proud of you for that." Dallas pressed a kiss into his son's temple. He knew it wasn't something he should be proud of, it should just be expected. No man should ever hurt their lover. But Dallas had been terrified, ever since the boys were born, that one of them would turn out just like him. An abusive alcoholic. His fears had only gotten worse when he saw that Sawyer had inherited his temper. So he was extremely relieved to see now that hitting Britt had never even crossed Sawyer's mind.

"He is." Sinclair nodded in agreement. "But I think he'll open up once he's calmed down. Just be patient. And for now, you can always lay in here with me." Sinclair smiled softly as he laid down, opening his arms for his mother. "We could both use some rest, I'm sure." Sinclair looked more like his father than his mother, but the one thing he and Law had in common were the large bags under their eyes.
Back to top Go down
Sawyer Reynolds

Sawyer Reynolds

PostSubject: Re: Almost Lovers   Almost Lovers - Page 2 EmptyThu Aug 27, 2015 3:42 pm

"Dad, you dont need to be proud of me for that." Sawyer rolled his eyes at the man, his cheeks burning with shame. He didn't deserve the mans pride. "I have never touched Britt...I never will. But I am guilty of knocking other people around." One nights stands and even Vince, but he hadn't loved them like this. He hadn't cared if they felt pain.
Britt was different.
If Britt felt pain, Sawyer felt it too.
"You act like it'th thuch a big deal...." The young wolf hid his face into the crook of Dallas's shoulder.

"My poor baby." Law couldnt help but croon at the boy, reaching out with one hand and allowing his thumb to trail over the tired bags just under Sinclair's right eye. "Im sorry that you have trouble sleeping, oui. I wish that I could make it better for you." He was always trying to find ways to make life easier for Sinclair, knowing that the boy felt out of place in their pack.
Back to top Go down
Britt Vause

Britt Vause

PostSubject: Re: Almost Lovers   Almost Lovers - Page 2 EmptyThu Aug 27, 2015 4:17 pm

"Because it's something I could never do." Dallas admitted. "I didn't want to get all sentimental with you but here I go anyway." He sighed, stroking Sawyer's back as he spoke. "I wanted to be a dad more than anything in the world. But I was terrified my kid would grow up to be just like me, a fuckup. Your mom convinced me it'd be fine but I was always worried. Then when you got older I saw you were just like me. Arrogant, aggressive, too proud for your own good. And I was even more worried. But Sawyer, you've turned out a thousand times better than me. You didn't make all the mistakes I did. You're a great kid and you're growing into a great man. Britt's lucky to have you. I'm so damn proud of you for not being just like me."

"I'm fine. Just harder lately without Sawyer around." Sinclair admitted. Sawyer could usually help him fall asleep. But lately the man had been spending his nights at Britt's place. "I'm thinking about letting Stein sleep here sometimes." He wore a soft smile as he spoke of Stein. He was trying to get comfortable with Stein since the company would be greatly appreciate. Stein was by now allowed casual touches. Nothing serious, but it was still a privilege only allowed to Sinclair's immediate family.
Back to top Go down
Sawyer Reynolds

Sawyer Reynolds

PostSubject: Re: Almost Lovers   Almost Lovers - Page 2 EmptyThu Aug 27, 2015 4:53 pm

"Popth...." Sawyer shook his head at the man, a soft smirk lighting his features. He looked just like his mother, but without the crookedness of Law's smile. "I am what I am becauthe I've alwayth looked up to you." As a child, he had copied Dallas's every action. If his father was napping, Sawyer would cuddle up next to him and assume the same position. If the man was watching t.v, the boy would follow him to the couch and prop his feet up to mirror that of his father. Holding his mothers hand? He's started that only after seeing Dallas do it.
His father had been his idol and hero.
The man still was.
"Don't juth be proud of me. I mean, give yourthelf thome credit old man. You and mom raithed me."

"Really?" Law couldnt help but balk at the boy in surprise. Of course he had known that Sinclair was infatuated with the boy, but he hadn't realized the feelings were so strong. "The brats that special, huh?" As a mother, he was apprehensive at the thought. His baby was so fragile...And this could potentially be his first love.
The firsts hardly ever lasted.
The thought left Law afraid for his sons future. Sinclair had never dealt with heart break. Law wasnt sure if he was ready for the boy to go through it.
"I guess i'll have to start taking more notice of him, oui."
Back to top Go down
Britt Vause

Britt Vause

PostSubject: Re: Almost Lovers   Almost Lovers - Page 2 EmptyThu Aug 27, 2015 5:26 pm

"Yeah, I guess we did a pretty good job on that." Dallas couldn't help but grin, pressing a kiss to his son's cheek. "I was worried we'd screw you boys up but you both came out alright, I think."

"He is really special." Sinclair nodded in agreement. "I like him a lot. I let him up here the other day just to see the room and he sat down for a while but sleeping with me is different." That would be a lot of touching Sinclair wasn't sure he was ready for. But he really wanted to try.
Back to top Go down
Sawyer Reynolds

Sawyer Reynolds

PostSubject: Re: Almost Lovers   Almost Lovers - Page 2 EmptyThu Aug 27, 2015 6:24 pm

"I'm kicking ath and Thinclair ith the thmarteth perthon around here." Sawyers face lit up in thought of his brother. Despite how much he had been gone recently, he still possessed an intense soft spot for the boy. "Thpeaking of Thinclair, how hath he been? " Sawyer had gotten in only hours ago from Britt's place. Usually the first thing he did was go check on his brother and get the boy to fill him in on everything that happened while he'd been gone. This time though he had simply gone to bed instead, tired after an evening of arguing with his lover. He was only now realizing that it had been an entire week since he'd laid eyes on his brother. "I really mith him."

"You're right, oui. Actually having him sleep with you would be different. " The doctor moved to lay on his side next to Sinclair, his long arms moving to curl the boy into his chest. "So make sure you take it slow, okay? Don't go overwhelming yourself for Steins sake." Law's main concern was his son. He didn't want Sinclair to do anything that could potentially put him in an uncomfortable situation. He knew the boy didn't handle stress well.
Back to top Go down
Britt Vause

Britt Vause

PostSubject: Re: Almost Lovers   Almost Lovers - Page 2 EmptyThu Aug 27, 2015 6:46 pm

"Sinclair's been... well, he's been better." Dallas admitted. "He wasn't doing too great but this past week has been better. Ever since you've been spending time with Britt he just mopes around most of the time. But Stein's been over a lot this week and I think that's making him feel better. I don't know if you've seen, but they hold hands now." Dallas smiled brightly as he spoke of it. He felt like he had three children most of the time. Sawyer, Sinclair, and Stein. Seeing two of his babies making each other happy warmed his heart. And he knew they were both great for each other.

"I won't. I was just thinking about trying it since it gets pretty lonely around here sometimes." Sinclair murmured into his mother's neck, letting his eyes slip shut. "Thanks for laying with me for tonight though."
Back to top Go down
Sawyer Reynolds

Sawyer Reynolds

PostSubject: Re: Almost Lovers   Almost Lovers - Page 2 EmptyThu Aug 27, 2015 7:18 pm

"They fucking hold handth now?" Sawyer was so startled by the fact that the young wolf sat himself up abruptly, as though he was tempted to go talk to Sinclair himself. "I cant believe he hathn't fucking told me that!" Normally they spoke about everything. But that was until Stein came into the picture. Ever since that first night they had spent together working on Stein's arch reactor things hadnt been the same. Mainly because he hated Stein's guts, and Sinclair knew it.
"And you fucking don't thmile about it! Be on my thide for onthe!" Sawyer didnt just despise Stein because he had taken up some of Dallas attention, but because he knew that whenever he and Sinclair had a falling out, his father would be torn between the two of them.
It would only cause trouble.
"That fucker ith going to hurt my brother, and im gonna kill him."

"Clair." It was spoken softly, a name that Law had used when Sinclair had been nothing more than a small pup. "Don't let yourself be lonely, oui. I'm always missing you." He tried to keep out of his children's way though, wanting to allow them all the freedom they needed to be themselves. If Sinclair was lonely, that was a problem. "We should plan a few days out of the week to have little sleep overs or something." Anything if it would make it easier for his pup to sleep. "I would enjoy spending time with you, oui." The mans tattooed hand moved to card its way through Sinclair's hair, his fingers gentle and soothing.
Back to top Go down
Britt Vause

Britt Vause

PostSubject: Re: Almost Lovers   Almost Lovers - Page 2 EmptyThu Aug 27, 2015 7:45 pm

"Come on, Sawyer, be happy for your brother. He and Stein could both use something good in their lives. I know you don't like Stein, but he's a sweet kid. And Sinclair obviously sees something in him if he's willing to trust him so much. Just give them a chance. Don't ruin this for Sinclair, he's been like a lost puppy with you gone all the time." Dallas frowned lightly, still stroking Sawyer's hair.

"I would like that too, mom. But the problem is, I'm getting a little too old to crawl into bed with mom and dad every night." Sinclair sighed heavily. Sometimes, he truly hated being so different. He wished he could just be comfortable being intimate with Stein, like everyone else was. He wished he didn't rely so much on his family.
Back to top Go down
Sawyer Reynolds

Sawyer Reynolds

PostSubject: Re: Almost Lovers   Almost Lovers - Page 2 EmptyThu Aug 27, 2015 8:12 pm

"A lotht puppy fucking holding Thein'th hand." The young wolf muttered begrudgingly. Sinclair knew how much he had hated the boy to begin with. "And thop looking at me like that." The light frown on his fathers face only proved it to irritate him and shame him. "You alway'th look at me like that when fucking Thein ith involved." Stein already had his fathers love. He didnt have to take Sinclair's, too.

Law didn't say anything, but he couldnt help but cringe at the terrible ache the boy's words spurred into his chest. He knew his babies were growing up, but it would always be hard for him to handle. He loved to hold them. He loved to baby them.
But they were reaching the age where they didnt feel that was acceptable.
It broke Law's heart, but he knew better than to try and fight it.
"Alright, well never mind the sleep over nights then....Instead you can just start inviting Stein over more. Maybe get used to him, oui."
Back to top Go down
Britt Vause

Britt Vause

PostSubject: Re: Almost Lovers   Almost Lovers - Page 2 EmptyThu Aug 27, 2015 10:14 pm

"This time it's not about Stein." Dallas sighed, bringing Sawyer in to press a kiss into his hair. "This one's about Sinclair. He just misses you, kid. You know you're his only real friend. When you're gone, Stein makes him feel better. I don't like seeing him lonely. You've got Britt, let him have Stein."

"Mom, you know I'd love sleep over nights." Sinclair frowned, able to sense his mother's sadness. "I just feel stupid. I'm almost an adult, I shouldn't need to cuddle with my mom to fall asleep. It's not that I don't want to sleep with you, I just wish I was normal sometimes."
Back to top Go down
Sawyer Reynolds

Sawyer Reynolds

PostSubject: Re: Almost Lovers   Almost Lovers - Page 2 EmptyThu Aug 27, 2015 10:56 pm

"Popth, you don't know what you're talking about." Sawyer wasn't interested in fighting with his father, but he refused to even entertain any consideration for acceptance of his brothers relationship. "He had Thein before I had Britt." The first time Sawyer had ever been disappointed by his brother...
It was because of Stein.
He remembered laying in bed with Vince after their first night together. He remembered that he had been uncomfortable and irritated.
He had wanted to come home. He had wanted to crawl into bed with Sinclair.
Usually that would have been fine, but when he text the boy, Sinclair said he was busy helping Stein.
He was busy.
And it wasnt only his jealousy causing him to lash out. Sawyer didnt feel as though the relationship would end well. Stein would decide that Sinclair was too much word. Stein would leave.
And then Sinclair would be shattered.
Sawyer could not condone it.

"Normal." Law scoffed at the word, his eyebrows furrowing with displeasure at hearing his pups thoughts voiced aloud. "Thats stupid, Clair. No one around here is normal. And I love everyone all the more for their quirks, oui. Especially you." The doctor gently ran his thumb across Sinclair's cheek bone. "I admit, I had been worried about you to begin with. You were so tiny, and scared of everything, oui." Law had been certain that the boy had been going to work himself into a seizure once when he had been a child. The twins had gotten their first case of the flu.
And Sinclair had cried for three days.
"But look at you now? You are always making me so proud. And I can always count on you to think for yourself. I love you so much, Clair." The boy had come a long way from what he once had been. Law was still wrapping his head around the fact that the pup was trying to engage in physical interactions.
Back to top Go down
Britt Vause

Britt Vause

PostSubject: Re: Almost Lovers   Almost Lovers - Page 2 EmptyThu Aug 27, 2015 11:19 pm

"I just think it's good for him to be trying something like this. He deserves to be happy with someone." Dallas spoke simply. "I won't fight with you though. I get that you're scared for him but he's got to learn things on his own sometime."

"I love you too, mom." Sinclair smiled softly, nuzzling the crook of the man's neck gently. He always felt so far behind everyone else. But Law was right, he had grown a lot. He was getting better. "Maybe we can do those sleep over nights." He nodded. "And maybe I'll try and invite Stein over more. I'll do both."
Back to top Go down
Sawyer Reynolds

Sawyer Reynolds

PostSubject: Re: Almost Lovers   Almost Lovers - Page 2 EmptyThu Aug 27, 2015 11:36 pm

"Dad, he'th not fucking me, damnit!" Sawyer had always been fiercely protective over Sinclair. He didnt want to sit back and let the boy be hurt, even if he did have to figure things out on his own sometimes.
This wasnt one of those times. Not when it was risking his brother's heart.
Sawyer knew Sinclair better than anyone. He knew that if they were already holding hands, his brother was already falling.
"He can't take the thing'th I can! If he geth hurt, like really hurt....You don't underthand what it could do to him!" Sinclair was making such progress right now....He didnt want all of that to be ruined because of a fallout with Stein.

"You know, I have spent time with Stein myself." The boy had always adored the medical room that he and Jesse had made. Law had often found himself being observed by a pair of soft brown eyes. It seemed like every now and again they would move closer and closer, until finally Stein was asking questions and trying to help him. At this point the boy had already been the apple of Dallas's eye, but it had been the start of his and Law's relationship. "I'm sure we could work something out together, oui." The werewolf offered Sinclair his crooked smile. "But i''ll make sure to give you your alone time if you want it." He was proud that his son was finally blooming. He smiled more now. He seemed more confident.
Stein had done that.
So maybe it wasnt all bad.
"I dont want to pry, but have you two kissed yet?"
Back to top Go down
Britt Vause

Britt Vause

PostSubject: Re: Almost Lovers   Almost Lovers - Page 2 EmptyThu Aug 27, 2015 11:48 pm

"Sawyer, baby, I know Sinclair's not like most people your age. Believe me, I know. But how is he ever supposed to be happy if he doesn't try and get close to someone? It might end up hurting him but we'll just have to help him get through it. Don't you see how great it is that he's trying to start a relationship? I'm proud of him and I think you should be too, even if you don't like Stein." Dallas spoke gently to his son. He really wanted this to work out for Sinclair. He thought it would be good for him and Stein. "I don't think Stein would hurt him like that."

"Oh, no." Sinclair flushed lightly, shaking his head. "I can tell he wants to but he doesn't want to be the one to do it in case I freak out or something. But I don't really want to initiate it since I don't even know how, really." He rubbed the back of his neck uncomfortably. "I don't know, I might like to kiss him but it doesn't seem in the near future."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Almost Lovers   Almost Lovers - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Almost Lovers
Page 2 of 5Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next