Our site
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I don't know!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Say don't go.

Go down 
+2
Britt Vause
Sawyer Reynolds
6 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 6 ... 9, 10, 11 ... 14 ... 19  Next
AuthorMessage
Britt Vause

Britt Vause

Say don't go. - Page 10 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Say don't go.   Say don't go. - Page 10 EmptySat Sep 12, 2015 10:34 pm

Breccan found himself smirking up at Denahi as he caught the lustful way the other man was eyeing his bare chest.
"Like what you see, crocodile?" He grinned, pushing thoughts of Roci out of his head as he reached out to slide his hands under Denahi's shirt, surprised at how warm the man's skin felt underneath his fingertips.
Back to top Go down
Sawyer Reynolds

Sawyer Reynolds

PostSubject: Re: Say don't go.   Say don't go. - Page 10 EmptySat Sep 12, 2015 10:43 pm

"Heh,, crocodile has liked from the very beginning."  Denahi murmured softly, reached down to pull his shirt away so that his tanned skin was revealed against the dying sun lightly. His body was littered with rugged pink scars, mostly from Sitka and their many fights throughout the years.  But he was toned and well chiseled, his arms strong when they reached to pull Breccan flush against him. "It is only now that he is fully allowed to appreciate though.  Crocodile intends to take his time, memorize everything,"  The werewolf crooned softly. "And then, crocodile will eat you raw."
Back to top Go down
Britt Vause

Britt Vause

PostSubject: Re: Say don't go.   Say don't go. - Page 10 EmptySat Sep 12, 2015 10:55 pm

Breccan felt a chill run up his spine at the man's words, certain he'd never felt this type of arousal before. He wrapped his arms firmly around the other man, kissing him deeply.
"You can take all the time you need." He murmured softly, his eyes running down the wolf's frame, admiring his chiseled chest and the several scars he adorned.
Back to top Go down
Sawyer Reynolds

Sawyer Reynolds

PostSubject: Re: Say don't go.   Say don't go. - Page 10 EmptySat Sep 12, 2015 11:55 pm

"You say that now,"  Denahi's lips fell upon the boys neck, his tongue trailing across skin as he moved towards Breccan's earlobe, taking it gently between his fangs when he reached it. "But it wont be long before crocodile has you begging.  You're too swift fated to resist for long." The native's hands were at Breccan's hips, slowly moving around until his fingers could grasp the boys pert ass cheeks.
Back to top Go down
Britt Vause

Britt Vause

PostSubject: Re: Say don't go.   Say don't go. - Page 10 EmptySun Sep 13, 2015 12:35 am

"It won't be that easy to get me begging, crocodile." Breccan found a sly smile for the man as his hands moved to the waistband of the man's pants. "I can lay back and enjoy whatever you have planned for me." He hummed as his hands slipped under the man's waistband, holding him by the hips. "Do you have a house, crocodile? As much as I love our swamp, it might be nice to have a bed." He was just realizing the man had never invited him over.
Back to top Go down
Sawyer Reynolds

Sawyer Reynolds

PostSubject: Re: Say don't go.   Say don't go. - Page 10 EmptySun Sep 13, 2015 12:42 am

Denahi paused at the question, his face contorting into a grimace as his hands slowly fell back to his sides. "Actually Crocodile has no home anymore. He just...has a tent."  It was a heartbreaking truth. Once he'd had a home and a family.
Now it was him and his tent.
Pathetic.
"Yeah, crocodile knows, what a turn off."  The native's tanned cheeks radiated pink in embarrassment. "Guess that's why he didn't tell you earlier."  The man murmured almost guiltily, his golden eyes averting towards the shimmering water. "Crocodile is a gypsy.  He can't afford to stay one place too long.  Bear's claw will find him."
Back to top Go down
Britt Vause

Britt Vause

PostSubject: Re: Say don't go.   Say don't go. - Page 10 EmptySun Sep 13, 2015 12:47 am

"Hey, don't go getting all embarrassed and shit. It's not a turn off." Breccan reassured, leaning in to kiss the man's lips once more. "It's actually the opposite of a turn off, crocodile. It just adds to your whole different, mysterious vibe." He chuckled softly, trying to make the man feel better although really, he was worried. Who the hell was bear's claw? He was realizing just how little he knew about Denahi. "We can go to your tent if you'd like. Or if you don't feel like that we can go to my barn. Or hell, we can stay right here if you're feeling it." He smirked softly at the man.
Back to top Go down
Sawyer Reynolds

Sawyer Reynolds

PostSubject: Re: Say don't go.   Say don't go. - Page 10 EmptySun Sep 13, 2015 1:02 am

"Take crocodile to the barn."  Denahi murmured finally, reaching down to intertwine their fingers. He loved the contrast of their skin, his dark tan against Breccan's creamy complexion. The werewolf was only trying to distract himself though.  He could sense the worry on the boy, and found that he hated it.  He didn't want Breccan to be afraid of him. 
"On the way he can tell you more, eh? Maybe make my swift fate feel better." Denahi gathered Breccan up against his chest, only stopping to round up their clothes before heading back towards the road. "You can even ask crocodile questions."
Back to top Go down
Britt Vause

Britt Vause

PostSubject: Re: Say don't go.   Say don't go. - Page 10 EmptySun Sep 13, 2015 1:19 am

"Alright, we can do questions." Breccan nodded. Normally he would have fought how much the man was carrying him around like he was a child, but tonight he could make an exception. "Who is bear's claw?" He questioned softly. "You said bear's claw would find you if you stayed in one place too long."
Back to top Go down
Sawyer Reynolds

Sawyer Reynolds

PostSubject: Re: Say don't go.   Say don't go. - Page 10 EmptySun Sep 13, 2015 1:27 am

Denahi tensed at the question but he'd known it was coming.  He'd even braced himself for it.  But nothing ever prepared him for talking about his life and what a shit storm it had become. "Bear's Claw is Sitka.  Crocodile's older brother." The man spoke finally, his voice strained and bitter. "Sitka is a hunter. One of the best of them." Denahi didn't explain any further, trying to dance his way around anything that would make Breccan change his mind about their night.
But would that really be fair to his Strong Jaw?
Denahi was struggling with himself, but still his hold on Breccan was careful and tender, the boys head tucked protectively under his chin.
Back to top Go down
Britt Vause

Britt Vause

PostSubject: Re: Say don't go.   Say don't go. - Page 10 EmptySun Sep 13, 2015 1:37 am

"Oh." Breccan nodded, pausing to think before he blurted out anything else that could hurt his crocodile. It was obviously a sensitive topic. "So... he's hunting you? Even though you're his brother? That's fucked up, crocodile." He regretted the words as soon as they left his mouth. They were meant to comfort the man in a way, showing Denahi that Breccan was on his side and Sitka was definitely shitty. But of course, Denahi probably already knew it was fucked up. He didn't need Breccan to point that out for him.
Back to top Go down
Sawyer Reynolds

Sawyer Reynolds

PostSubject: Re: Say don't go.   Say don't go. - Page 10 EmptySun Sep 13, 2015 2:09 am

Denahi could feel the way the boy tensed at his answers, knew he was making Breccan uncomfortable.
The native hated it.
He had only ever wanted to make the boy happy.  Even the first night he'd saw Breccan, Denahi had wanted to see those blue eyes shining for him.
"Listen Strong jaw, do not feel as though you have to hesitate for crocodile. If you expect to love me tonight, you must know me, eh?" The man gently leaned down to brush his lips against the crown of Breccan's head.
"Sitka....He is fucked up for hunting me, but Crocodile understands his reasons and cannot blame him." The native took a moment to allow Breccan's heartbeat to consume him, effectively easing the tension from his chest. "Sitka does it for Kenai."
Back to top Go down
Britt Vause

Britt Vause

PostSubject: Re: Say don't go.   Say don't go. - Page 10 EmptySun Sep 13, 2015 2:22 am

"I just want to make sure you know, crocodile, that I'm not judging you for anything you're telling me. I'm on your side, no matter what you tell me." Breccan reassured before taking in the rest of what the man had said. "Now who's Kenai? You can tell me everything, Denahi."
Back to top Go down
Sawyer Reynolds

Sawyer Reynolds

PostSubject: Re: Say don't go.   Say don't go. - Page 10 EmptySun Sep 13, 2015 2:35 am

Denahi couldn't help himself, he had to stop then and there to sweep Breccan's lips into a kiss.  The boys words had his heart swelling, his entire body relaxing in a way it hadn't in years.  He wouldn't be able to breath if he didn't kiss the boy now.
He pulled away slowly, taking his time to let the ocean blue waves of Breccan's eyes roll over him. 
"Kenai was Crocodile and Sitka's baby brother, our little bird."  The man didn't want to talk about this.  He was so happy here with Breccan, but whenever he thought of his brother...
The native never failed to get choked up, his heart lodging itself painfully into his throat. 
"I...I got him killed, Breccan.  He was only thirteen." Denahi's voice was a shattered whisper, his golden eyes clouding so badly he was forced to look away from Breccan. "Sitka had to....He had to finish it."
The native buried his face into the crook of Breccan's neck, his breath ragged and hot on the boys skin. "It should've been me.  If someone had to die...It was supposed to be me." 
No his little Bird.
Not Kenai.
Back to top Go down
Britt Vause

Britt Vause

PostSubject: Re: Say don't go.   Say don't go. - Page 10 EmptySun Sep 13, 2015 12:36 pm

Breccan didn't know how to react to Denahi's words. He could feel how distressed the man was, hear the tears in the man's voice. All he could do was wrap his hands around the man and bring him in closer, dropping a kiss into his dark hair.
"Listen, crocodile. I know I don't know the whole story and I won't make you tell it to me right now. But I already know it's not your fault, Denahi. You never asked for him to be hurt, you didn't do it on purpose. I can tell from how upset you are right now that you never wanted it to happen. As your older brother, Sitka should have stuck with you. You two could have helped each other through it. You didn't do anything wrong, crocodile. And I'm not thinking of you any differently. I'm just sorry you had to lose your little bird." As Breccan finished speaking, he leaned down to press another kiss to Denahi's cheek, strong arms wrapping around the wolf, pressing their bodies flush against each other.
Back to top Go down
Sawyer Reynolds

Sawyer Reynolds

PostSubject: Re: Say don't go.   Say don't go. - Page 10 EmptySun Sep 13, 2015 2:31 pm

Denahi responded to the kiss nearly savagely, his face wet with tears.  It was like being reborn again, to have Breccan hear some of the worst of it and still keep his side.  The boy didn't blame him.  Breccan didn't think he was a monster. 
The werewolf was so flooded with relief that he wasn't sure how to handle himself.  The native kept breccan curled into the strong harbor of his arms,  but this time he guided the boys legs to wrap around his waist.   He wanted them chest to chest, skin on skin.  He wanted Breccan in a way he'd never experienced  before.   It was as though he needed the boy.  If he had Breccan he had everything. 
He could live again, forever drowning in the tides of Breccan's eyes.
"Where is this barn you speak of?"  The natives chest heaved with desperation for the boy.   He had to have Breccan to himself.   Tonight he would claim the fighter as his own.
Back to top Go down
Britt Vause

Britt Vause

PostSubject: Re: Say don't go.   Say don't go. - Page 10 EmptySun Sep 13, 2015 2:56 pm

Breccan found he could not handle his desire for the other man, almost wanting to just be taken right here. But he took a moment to gather his thoughts, pointing in the general direction of his home.
"You know where I live, the house you came to for our first date." He reminded. "The barn's just around back." He would take the man to his bedroom but he was pretty sure Rigby was home and his father didn't need to hear them.
He allowed himself to be carried, his lips moving to attach to the other man's neck, gently nipping at Denahi's collar bone.
Back to top Go down
Sawyer Reynolds

Sawyer Reynolds

PostSubject: Re: Say don't go.   Say don't go. - Page 10 EmptySun Sep 13, 2015 3:32 pm

Denahi gave an almost pained grunt, the feeling of Breccan's lips on his neck enough to have his knees shaking.
That had certainly never happened before.
"Swift fate, you're going to make crocodile drop you if you keep that up."  People had kissed his neck, touched him in ways Breccan hadn't yet, and still nothing had ever ignited his body in such a way.  
He was struggling not to break out in a sprint to get to this damn barn.  He wanted Breccan now, completely and forever. 
His soul mate.
Back to top Go down
Britt Vause

Britt Vause

PostSubject: Re: Say don't go.   Say don't go. - Page 10 EmptySun Sep 13, 2015 4:35 pm

"Am I that good, crocodile?" Breccan snickered though he pulled back, pressing kisses to the man's jaw instead. "I've never done this shit before." He glanced up to see just how far away they were from his house. God, he hoped they were there soon. It was amazing how Denahi had already pushed thoughts of Roci from his mind.
Back to top Go down
Sawyer Reynolds

Sawyer Reynolds

PostSubject: Re: Say don't go.   Say don't go. - Page 10 EmptySun Sep 13, 2015 4:42 pm

"Just something about you, Breccan. "  Denahi murmured softly, his golden eyes flickering down to catch a glimpse of the boys face.  "Crocodile feels as though you are an old piece of his soul that escaped somehow. And now that he's found you..."  The werewolf could only give a tender croon.  "Nothings ever touched crocodile like the swift fated has." 
Rigby's home was just coming into view now from his dirt road.  The southern man could be seen asleep at the dining room table,  as though he'd been waiting for Breccan to come home and simply dozed off there.
Back to top Go down
Britt Vause

Britt Vause

PostSubject: Re: Say don't go.   Say don't go. - Page 10 EmptySun Sep 13, 2015 4:55 pm

"I've never dated anyone really but you already make me feel different, crocodile." He always thought he'd be nervous to lose his virginity but he wasn't, not really. He trusted Denahi completely.
Breccan groaned softly when he noticed his father through the window, asleep at the table. He didn't just want to leave the man sleep there any longer, so he slid his phone out of his pocket, giving the man a call to inform him that he was probably going to be out a while longer.
Back to top Go down
Sawyer Reynolds

Sawyer Reynolds

PostSubject: Re: Say don't go.   Say don't go. - Page 10 EmptySun Sep 13, 2015 5:05 pm

"Your father waits for his sunshine? " Denahi was smiling softly at the thought of it.  He appreciated that Breccan had a father who loved him so well.  As the boy called, Rigby could be seen jolting awake,  rubbing his neck and looking around a moment before realizing his son was calling.   The southern man immediately scrambled for his phone, and after worriedly making Breccan promise to be safe, the man hung up and instead slumped his way over to the couch so that he could watch for his son through the window.
Back to top Go down
Britt Vause

Britt Vause

PostSubject: Re: Say don't go.   Say don't go. - Page 10 EmptySun Sep 13, 2015 5:25 pm

"He does." Breccan admitted, smiling softly up at the other man carrying him. "I forgot all about it or I would have called him earlier." He informed as they reached the home, heading around the back of the house until the barn came into view. "Sorry the barn is our only option. It's not the coziest but it'll do."
Back to top Go down
Sawyer Reynolds

Sawyer Reynolds

PostSubject: Re: Say don't go.   Say don't go. - Page 10 EmptySun Sep 13, 2015 10:18 pm

"Crocodile lives in a tent.  Strong Jaw's barn will be a nice spot for us compared to that, eh?"  The Native paused at the entry way to the barn, his eyebrows furrowing in concern as he noticed the deep gashes in the wood of the structures door.
It was obviously done by a werewolf.
"Swift fate,"  Denahi's voice was low with concern, afraid that another werewolf was threatening his fighter. "What happened to this door? You were never attacked, were you?" He entered anyways, taking a moment to simply stand and glance around the large wooden barn.
Back to top Go down
Britt Vause

Britt Vause

PostSubject: Re: Say don't go.   Say don't go. - Page 10 EmptySun Sep 13, 2015 10:53 pm

"No, uh..." Breccan trailed off, rubbing the back of his neck. He hated talking about his parents' story but Denahi had told him everything about his family so he felt he owed the man. "No, those claw marks have been there since before I was born. My parents, they aren't married. My mom cheated on his boyfriend with my dad. When he got pregnant, he had to tell his boyfriend that he was cheating. The guy, who's now my stepdad, Danny, didn't handle it too well. He was a wolf and... you get the rest. It's why my dad is so scarred up." He sighed as he pulled back, climbing out of the man's arms and taking a seat on a bale of hay. "He used to be a fighter like me but now he has trouble moving around sometimes." He hated it for his father. When he'd been old enough that he finally learned the story of the claw marks on the barn door he had wanted to hate his mother but Rigby had talked him out of it. So instead, he simply hated Danny.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Say don't go.   Say don't go. - Page 10 Empty

Back to top Go down

Say don't go.
Page 10 of 19Go to page : Previous  1 ... 6 ... 9, 10, 11 ... 14 ... 19  Next