Our site
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I don't know!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Say don't go.

Go down 
+2
Britt Vause
Sawyer Reynolds
6 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 10 ... 16, 17, 18, 19  Next
AuthorMessage
Sitka Sandoval

Sitka Sandoval

Say don't go. - Page 17 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Say don't go.   Say don't go. - Page 17 EmptySun Sep 27, 2015 11:19 pm

"Ayy shawty, the pipe-man don't dress for anyone but my ride or die.  Rigby and Breccan ain't worth the trouble."  Piper actually found that his stomach clenched with the thought that Jace was getting all dressed up for them.  It definitively wasn't because of Breccan.  That damned kid was over at their house almost as much as his own. 
This had to be for Rigby.
And Piper too remembered the day the southern man had complimented his mates clothing, commenting on how it made Jace's eyes sparkle.
Piper had wanted to knock the mans teeth out when he'd smiled afterwards, so charming and sweet.
That shirt and tie had been some of Piper's favorite's, but now they always seemed to ruin his mood.
It wasnt so much that Rigby complimented the boy.  People did that all the time and it was to be expected, Jace was absolutely stunning.
But it was the way his little lover seemed to bask in the mans attention that bothered Piper, had his chest feeling as though it were alight with fire.
"I like the pink shirt better, yo. That shit looks hella fine on you.  But you can't be wearing my favorites for anyone else. So wear your damn little button down and tie. You wont be wearing anything later on tonight." The man rested their foreheads together, his hazel eyes shining with jealousy.
"Dad! Come on yoi! Its bad enough that I have to hear it when its happening. Stop talking about it."  Rocinante crossed his arms over his chest. "Unless you're gonna go all the way and give me a sibling. If you are doing that then my bed is free right now." The young wolf winked at his mother, amused with how flustered his father seemed to get at the idea. 

"Sitka."  Denahi hissed softly, his golden eyes flickering down to take in the damage.  He would have to stitch it himself.  His body wouldn't heal a wound that was inflicted by silver. "Listen, Kwanita."  The larger werewolf caught the boys hand.  His fingers were slick with blood.  He had been pressing his wound with it, other hand too broken by shrapnel to be of any use. "Crocodile is sorry for this.  He did not mean to come here this way."  He had noticed how Wiley knocked his books to the floor, and whatever else the boy could have been working on.  It all had Denahi's stomach coiling with guilt.  He'd already stressed the boy so much through out his life. To add onto it now with this situation seemed cruel.
"I didn't know where else to go."  He could hardly see anymore, blood from the laceration crossing his face making it impossible for him to keep his eyes open. "Crocodile has to stop the bleeding or else..."  He didnt want to think about or else. "Please, if you have a needle and thread, alcohol, tweezers."  Another whine came as pain radiated from the gushing wound in his abdomen. "A lighter. "  The young wolf was beginning to get light headed, unable to focus clearly on Wiley's face anymore.
Back to top Go down
Wiley Abercrombie

Wiley Abercrombie

PostSubject: Re: Say don't go.   Say don't go. - Page 17 EmptySun Sep 27, 2015 11:52 pm

Jace could only giggle, though truly he was all for the idea of trying for another child. He never wanted to be the one to ask though, terrified of Piper turning him down. Their precious Roci was good enough for now, anyways.
He moved over to stand in front of his son then, pulling over a chair so he could stand on it so he could better reach his son's hair, messing with the unruly curls and trying to arrange them.
"Why am I the only one who cares about looking nice for this?" He whined softly. "It looks like you didn't even brush this, Rose. And I know you're only in that damn nice outfit because I made you wear it." He pouted as he combed his fingers through his son's hair.

"Okay, okay. I got it." Wiley nodded, becoming flustered as he scurried to gather the items Denahi spoke of. He was trying to ignore the anger boiling his blood. Sitka had done this? Sitka was the reason he could lose his crocodile? "Stay with me, alright?" He spoke gently. "You can't do this yourself, you're about to pass out. I can handle it." It was Sitka in fact who had taught him to take care of wounds. He was pleased it would come in handy now. He slipped out of his own shirt then, balling it up and offering it to the man. "You can bite down on this if you need, if the pain gets too bad." He reassured before setting his supplies out, wiping some of the blood away before beginning to work, threading the needle.

Back to top Go down
Sitka Sandoval

Sitka Sandoval

PostSubject: Re: Say don't go.   Say don't go. - Page 17 EmptyMon Sep 28, 2015 12:15 am

"Breccan likes my hair how it is, yoi.  And he fell in love with all of my beanies and band-t's. I thought that since it was working I mean....Why change it?"  The young werewolf snickered softly at the way his mother had to climb into a chair just to reach him.  "Now I get why dad calls your shawty." Rocinante spoke teasingly, whistling his amusement through the gap in his canine. His mother had him wearing a red button up shirt to high light his bright amber eyes. And his pants were sleek and black, nothing like the young wolfs normal torn jeans. The look had been complete with a vibrant red tie. 

"Crocodile doesn't think he'll need it."  The older werewolf reached down to carefully prod at the opening in his abdomen. "It is beginning to numb."  Which was a relief.  Denahi was a strong man, but the pain had nearly been enough to bring tears to his eyes.  There was a moment of silence, Denahi's throbbing feverishly as he waited for Wiley to begin.  He hated how much stress he was forcing on the boy. "Do not be afraid Kwanita.  Crocodile will be fine. But please, forgive him."  He was the mean old crocodile.  He'd hardly ever asked for forgiveness. Every time he laid eyes on the boy now though he felt the need to plead for it.  Wiley's entire life had been altered irreparably because of him. "There was no where else crocodile could go that he wouldn't come for me."
Back to top Go down
Wiley Abercrombie

Wiley Abercrombie

PostSubject: Re: Say don't go.   Say don't go. - Page 17 EmptyMon Sep 28, 2015 12:52 am

"I hope Breccan looks fine as hell tonight and you feel embarrassed for not fixing your damn hair for him." Jace grumbled at the boy softly. "And shut up." He whined, punching the boy lightly in his arm. "You and your damn daddy are just too tall. I'm gonna tell Rigby to make sure he makes you two feel extra damn short tonight." The man was possibly the only one in the family taller than them. It was a large height difference too, nearly half a foot. While Jace had to stand on his tip toes to kiss his lover, he literally had to be lifted to get a hug from Rigby.

"There's nothing to forgive you for crocodile. I'm glad you came to me." Wiley reassured. No one else would take care of him right. "If you had gone somewhere else and something happened, I-" His voice cut off abruptly after it had cracked. He was trying to will tears away though, not wanting to get distracted as he began to stitch the wound. But he couldn't help himself. The thought of losing Denahi... of never getting a goodbye, just like with Kenai, it pained him. "You're gonna be okay, I promise." He spoke finally, swallowing the lump that had formed in his throat.
Back to top Go down
Sitka Sandoval

Sitka Sandoval

PostSubject: Re: Say don't go.   Say don't go. - Page 17 EmptyMon Sep 28, 2015 1:13 am

"Breccan looks fine as hell every night, momma J.  You know that."  Rocinante wore an almost silly grin as he thought of his best friend, his boyfriend, his entire world.  He might have said more then, but the intensity of his fathers irritation was enough to nearly take his breath away. The young wolf could sense the tension, and it was almost suffocating. 
His father definitely had it out for Rigby.
Which was not okay.
Breccan wouldn't like it.
"You don't need to be telling Rigby any damn thing, shawty."  Piper grumbled softly, his arms crossed tightly over his chest.  "All you need to be worried about is your pipe-man.  You know you be loving my height any damn ways." 

"Wiley."  The older werewolf's hand grasped around blindly until it finally fell upon Wiley's hip.  He hardly ever called the boy by his given name, only ever in teasing because he knew how Wiley disliked it.  But he was slightly delirious and he wanted the boys full attention. "There is no need for you to be scared.  Crocodile can sense it, you know.  He is hurt, but he will live.  You will take care of him.  And he will be better.  Crocodile will make this up to you."  Denahi reached to carefully wipe blood away from his eyes. "Crocodile knows that it looks bad, but he has a lot of life left in him."  He had just found his Kwanita again.  Denahi refused to be another disaster in the boys life, another reason for him to cry.  He was going to live and he would still be the uncle to Wiley's children.  He would make sure the boy was never alone again.
Back to top Go down
Wiley Abercrombie

Wiley Abercrombie

PostSubject: Re: Say don't go.   Say don't go. - Page 17 EmptyMon Sep 28, 2015 1:34 am

At hearing his lover's voice, Jace grimaced, knowing he had said the wrong thing, bringing Rigby up again. He turned then, stepping off of his chair and simply standing on his tip toes so he could wrap his arms around Piper's neck.
"Even though you're really damn hot when you're jealous, I feel like I should calm you down." He smirked softly, his lips pressing to the man's jaw. "Rigby is a great friend. I love him to death. But it's not him who's going to get a lap dance tonight, now is it?" He purred softly into his lover's ear. "I'm already promising you one of those later. And if you're good tonight, maybe you'll even get me on my knees." He spoke softly, not wanting to shout it out but it was still not quiet enough to keep Roci from hearing. Most parents seemed to try to avoid talking about these things in front of their children but they had never been like that. They couldn't seem to keep their hands off of each other, even in front of their son.

"Oh thank God." Wiley breathed out a sigh of relief, though he still worked quickly, not wanting to let the man lose any more blood. "I love you, crocodile, okay? Never feel bad about coming here when you need anything. I'm always here. This is a home for you, even if you can't stay for too long. You're safe here. Even if I'm not home, I can give you a key so you have somewhere to run." He offered as he finished stitching up the wound.
Back to top Go down
Sitka Sandoval

Sitka Sandoval

PostSubject: Re: Say don't go.   Say don't go. - Page 17 EmptyMon Sep 28, 2015 1:59 am

"If Im good?  Shawty, you the one who better be on your best behavior.  Pipe man don't want no problems with Rosie's new boyfriend but this flirting shit aint happening."  Piper's hands were on Jace's hips, grinding the tiny werewolf against him.  "If that hick-ass son of a bitch so much as looks at you funny, he might catch these hands." It was obvious by the glint in the mans hazel eyes that he wasn't teasing.  His muscles were still tensed with dread for the evening ahead.  He had been trying to put it off, but Jace had been determined. 
He wouldnt stand for Rigby coming in his home and eye fucking his honey.
"Hey, you two, like I said! Only if you are touching with the intent to give Rosie a sibling are you allowed to be groping each other in here.  Other wise its creepy and momma J's yoga mat is downstairs.  Use it, yoi." Rocinante groaned softly at his parents, dragging a hand through his hair and ruining all of Jace's hard work.  

"Crocodile hates that he has to run."  The native's voice cracked, his hold on Wiley's hip tightening almost desperately. "Crocodile can never face Sitka. He could never fight his bears claw."  Denahi was being worn down by it, his heart breaking more and more every time his brother caught him. There was always accusations and harsh words.
Sitka had loved him, once.
"I...I wish he didn't hate me so much." He hadnt realized he was crying until a sob was forcing its way from his bloodied lips. "Crocodile knows that he deserves it, but still, it-" He couldn't speak of how it hurt him.  "The only thing worse had been thinking you hated me too, Kwanita."  His fingers were tugging desperately at the collar of Wiley's shirt then, urging the boy to lean down and hold him. "You could never understand what it means for you to forgive your mean old crocodile and love him again. I-If you didn't' love crocodile...."
He would surely be dead by now.
Back to top Go down
Wiley Abercrombie

Wiley Abercrombie

PostSubject: Re: Say don't go.   Say don't go. - Page 17 EmptyMon Sep 28, 2015 2:28 am

"We don't flirt." Jace whined, nuzzling his lover's neck. "It's called being friendly! I swear!" Then he turned to his son, blowing the boy a kiss. "We're allowed to grope each other anywhere we want. I'm surprised you aren't used to it by now, Rose. Although the yoga mat does sound pretty nice right about now." He grinned, darting down the stairs when he heard the doorbell ring. "Alright, now fix your damn hair again!" He hollered back at Roci as he approached the door, pausing before swinging it open.

Wiley was taken aback by the man's sobbing. He had no clue how to handle it. He'd never seen his mean old crocodile like this. It made his chest ache. He wanted to fix it, wanted to reassure Denahi that Sitka didn't hate him. But unfortunately, he didn't have a very convincing argument. Sitka had tried to murder him tonight. So instead he simply let the man pull him down until they were chest to chest. He rolled over so he wasn't lying atop of the fresh wound, pulling Denahi into a hug though with one arm.
"Don't think about that though, crocodile. Because I do love you. We have each other, remember. It's all gonna be alright. You're okay." He murmured, pressing a soft kiss to the Native's cheek, only realizing there was a second wound when he felt the blood on his lips. "Do you think this one will need stitched too?" It didn't look to be too deep, it was simply long, trailing across the man's face.
Back to top Go down
Rocinante Roden

Rocinante Roden

PostSubject: Re: Say don't go.   Say don't go. - Page 17 EmptyMon Sep 28, 2015 3:10 am

Rigby's eyes immediately widening at the sight of Jace, his lips falling open slightly in amazement as he took the boy in. "My oh my, don't you look pretty tonight."  The southern man drew in his thick accent, his teeth flashing in a charming smile.  "It's good to see you, Jace."  Rigby leaned down so that he could sweep the tiny werewolf up into a hug.  
But then Piper was clearing his throat from the doorway, haze eyes sharp and nearly hateful on Rigby.
"Course its good to see him.  He's a fine as honey.  Now put him the hell down, yo." The mans voice was threatening, prompting Rocinante to hurry down the stairs, tripping on the last step and falling at his fathers feet instead.
"Dad! Don't be rude.  You're like a dog in heat, yoi!" 

"It was silver." Denahi grimaced at the memory, what it had felt like when the blade met him.  Sitka was unforgiving. "It will not heal on its own, Kwanita.  Nothing will.  Bear claw is one of the best hunters."  By now it had become a bitter fact for the young werewolf.  "He knows what he id doing."  Sitka knew that he could not possibly take care of his injuries on his own, knew he would die if someone didn't help him.
His brother had been counting on it.
"It is the least of my worries though.  My stomach and my shoulder."  The young native hissed as he remembered the wounds, his mind becoming more aware of the constant throbbing. "Those are the worst places." Wiley had calmed him considerably, his chest even feeling slightly lighter when the boy kissed his cheek.  His Kwanita was the best medicine. Kenai had always told him so.
Back to top Go down
Wiley Abercrombie

Wiley Abercrombie

PostSubject: Re: Say don't go.   Say don't go. - Page 17 EmptyMon Sep 28, 2015 7:41 am

A small grin had spread its way across Jace's face as he received the compliment he had of course been expecting. Even he was unsure why it pleased him so much to hear how nice he looked in that Southern accent, but it did. But really, Rigby was just a friend. So he did not hesitate in hugging the man tight until he heard his lover's voice behind them. The possessive tone of Piper's voice, the jealousy, it was something familiar to Jace. It was how his father always spoke when Trever or Chandler was around. He couldn't help but smile wider at this fact. Piper loved him. He was about to speak and tell the man to calm down when Breccan spoke instead.
"They're already at it, yeah?" He chuckled as he moved forward to help Roci to his feet, bringing the boy in for a chaste kiss since their parents were present. Breccan was always protective of his father but even he knew that the man was a bit too flirty with Jace sometimes. If things were to ever get physical though between Rigby and Piper, he would be the first to step in on his father's behalf. But for now, he saw no harm in it. "I thought we'd at least be started with dinner before it started." He joked as he held Roci by the hips, his eyes scanning over the boy's form and deciding he looked even more beautiful than usual. But then again, he seemed to come to that conclusion every single time he saw the boy. Roci just kept surprising him with how utterly adorable he was.
Jace had been right in assuming that Breccan would be dressed up. He wanted to make a good impression even though of course he was already practically family to Jace and Piper. He wanted to look nice on their first official date with their families. He wore a pastel blue dress shirt paired with a black tie with blue stripes. He always wore blue when he wanted to look nice, being it made his eyes look even brighter than usual.

Wiley eyed the man hesitantly, using his shirt to wipe away some of the blood.
"Do either of them need me to do something though? I don't have a lot of supplies around here." He had the luxury of going to the hospital if he was hurt, he hadn't had to take care of his own wounds in forever. But he could not very well take Denahi there and have to explain why he'd been attacked and also account for the man's strange immune system. He would have to handle this on his own. His hands were still trembling lightly as they ghosted over the wolf's abdomen. "Just tell me what to do and I can do it. I'm kind of flustered right now." He admitted. "So I can't think straight. But I can do whatever you tell me."
Back to top Go down
Rocinante Roden

Rocinante Roden

PostSubject: Re: Say don't go.   Say don't go. - Page 17 EmptyMon Sep 28, 2015 3:52 pm

"Uh-huh."  Rocinante mumbled distractedly, his glowing amber eyes raking down Breccan's figure.  He took his time looking, making no attempt to hide what he was doing. Finally though his eyes flickered back to the boys face, an appreciative whistle sounding as he ran his hand across the pastel blue dress shirt.  He loved feeling the warmth of his honey smacks underneath his fingers. 
Loved that Breccan had dressed for him
"Patty cakes you must be tired."  Rocinante wrapped his arm around Breccan's waist, pressing the young fighter flush against him.  "Because you've been running through my mind all day." Rosie had been laughing, whistling through the gap in his teeth, but Rigby was quickly there to pick his arm up and drop it away from his son, snorting at the lame pick up line. 
"Rose. That hand of yours had better keep itself offa my boy." 
"Same to you."  Piper brushed past the larger man, his hazel eyes sharp with confrontation.  His bad feeling was getting worse and worse as the moments passed.
And Jace was fucking smiling.
"Come the hell on lets get this dinner done." The sooner Rigby got out of his house the better. He'd hate to ruin Rocinante big date night, but he was going to come undone if that southern bastard kept touching  his shawty.

"You will have to cauterize Crocodile's wounds."  Because it was silver they would not heal on their own."  The young werewolf would bleed to death if nothing was done.  Sitka had come to kill. "The one at crocodile's stomach, you must make sure to get all the bleeding tissues. And the shrapnel must come out of his shoulder. Picked clean with tweezers."  It was in his hand too, but Denahi was more concerned about the one closest to his chest.  He wasn't completely sure what his brother had shot him with.  It if was wolfsbane or silver it would potentially poison him. Sitka had never thought that anyone would help him.
Never considered how kind hearted their Kwanita was. 
"Crocodile can handle his face and his hand."  It was enough that the boy was doing this much for him.  Denahi would be forever grateful.  He already owed Wiley his life. If he hadn't found the boy when he did....He might not have made it this far.
Back to top Go down
Wiley Abercrombie

Wiley Abercrombie

PostSubject: Re: Say don't go.   Say don't go. - Page 17 EmptyMon Sep 28, 2015 5:02 pm

"Aw come on, dad." Breccan had groaned softly as Jace led them all into the dining room. "I like Rosie's hands on me." He had reached out, his arm curling around Roci's waist to bring the boy back to his side. He figured if they kept the attention on the two of them, maybe it would keep their fathers from bickering. That was the last thing he wanted, Rigby getting on Piper's bad side and Jace's bad side by association. That could interfere with his and Roci's relationship.
"It won't kill you two to keep your hands to yourselves for an hour or so." Jace scolded lightly. Of course he was one to talk with the way he and Piper behaved usually.
As they entered the dining room he gestured for Rigby to sit on one side of the table, across from he and Roci. Piper always sat at the head of the table when they used this one. Most nights they would just use the smaller table, just for the three of them. And of course there were some nights when they just got takeout and decided to eat in their bedroom.
Once they were all seated, Jace darted to the kitchen to carry in the dishes he'd made. He'd spent all day cooking, having to spend a good amount of time trying to get Piper's hands off of his ass while he worked. He complained a lot about having to cook for the three of them but truly, he never minded. He loved that he had this little family that he had to take care of.

"Okay, I can take care of this." Wiley nodded firmly, going to work on the man's wounds, trying to get the largest two out of the way first, cauterizing them before retrieving the tweezers, using them to carefully retrieve all of the bits of shrapnel. "You don't have to thank me so much for this, crocodile. I'm doing it for me too. I couldn't live without you." He was trying to concentrate on his work but he could feel the anger once again raging inside of him. Sitka was trying to strip him of the last good thing in his life. He definitely was going to give the man a piece of his mind.
Back to top Go down
Rocinante Roden

Rocinante Roden

PostSubject: Re: Say don't go.   Say don't go. - Page 17 EmptyMon Sep 28, 2015 8:19 pm

"Damn shawty, for someone who be bitchin' so much you sure do make a lavish meal."  Piper had always adored Jace's cooking, but he never persisted that the boy be his at home chef.  They were friendly with most of the delivery food services. "And you did it all while your pipe-man helped."  Piper snickered softly, remembered all the fun he'd had earlier trying to cop a feel on Jace's ass while the boy had diligently been trying to work.  He'd managed two quickies and a blowjob before it had been time to start getting dressed.  "Food looks hella fine, my honey." The man was doing his best to keep Jace's eyes on him, not wanting his little mate seeking out Rigby's attention anymore.  
"It does look amazing Jace.  We appreciate you going through all the trouble jus' to invite us to dinner." The southern mans arm was curled protectively around Breccan's shoulder but his eyes were glued to Jace as the boy moved around the table. 
"Maybe next time we can make dinner and ya'll could call come over to our place." 
Piper nearly grunted his distaste for the idea.

"Crocodile isn't so sure.  Kwanita seems to have been doing just fine before crocodile came to stress you out and ruin your night."  Denahi simply couldn't help but to be ashamed of how every time he seemed to come around, trouble followed.  Maybe he was simply meant to be alone.  "You were finally rebuilding what Crocodile destroyed of your life..." It was wrong for him to come here and ask for help.  Wiley didn't owe him anything. He was lucky the boy was still willing to call him a friend.
Back to top Go down
Wiley Abercrombie

Wiley Abercrombie

PostSubject: Re: Say don't go.   Say don't go. - Page 17 EmptyMon Sep 28, 2015 8:38 pm

"That sounds great, Rigby." Jace smiled sweetly at the man, lightly swatting at Piper and informing him not to be rude to their guests. He served them all plates of food before taking his own seat across from Rigby, leaning over and pressing his lips to Piper's cheek before speaking again. "Although I wouldn't want you to put too much work into it. This wasn't too much work, really." He assured as he began to eat, his foot moving to find Piper's under the table, simply resting their legs against each other. He always liked to be touching the man in some way, but this was to assure him that no matter what Rigby was saying, Jace's thoughts were on Piper.

"I guess I was doing fine, crocodile but that's it. I was just fine. Having you again... it makes me feel almost like myself. I'm not so lonely anymore... I could see myself being happy with you around." Wiley spoke gently as he finished up taking care of the man's wounds, looking at his work critically. "When I found you again, I was happier than I'd been in years. I can see myself finally feeling better with you here. So if I lost you now, after I've started hoping for a better life again... I don't think I could handle it. That's why I'm glad you came here to me tonight. I can't lose you again, crocodile." He finished his statement with a gentle kiss to the man's cheek. "Now, how are you feeling?"
Back to top Go down
Rocinante Roden

Rocinante Roden

PostSubject: Re: Say don't go.   Say don't go. - Page 17 EmptyMon Sep 28, 2015 11:36 pm

"Not much work?"  Rigby's eyebrows disappeared into his hair line in surprised. Jace was one fine boy.  He could hardly believe that the young wolf didn't think of this dinner as much work, it looked like something one would pay hundred of dollar for in some fancy restaurant.  "If that's the case then Piper really is one lucky guy.  You can do it all. Its not often anyone that looks as beautiful as you do has so many other talents."
Piper had been trying to eat, focus on his mates wonderful cooking instead of Rigby and how he was running off at the mouth, but the man was growing more and more irritated by the second. By now he had dropped his fork, his hazel eyes glaring and sharp on the Southern man.

"Crocodile feels good, Kwanita." The young werewolf could hardly feel his injuries anymore.  He was much more concerned with Wiley's words.  The boy loved him, has missed him while he'd been away.  His Kwanita not only forgave him, but said that he too felt better because they had been reunited. It was enough to have Denahi forget all about Sitka and his grievance with his brother.  All that mattered in the world was Wiley and the boys big shining blue eyes, the eyes that Kenai had bragged about, spoke of seeing in dreams. "Crocodile is grateful to finally come home."  His fingers curled tenderly around Wiley's.
Back to top Go down
Wiley Abercrombie

Wiley Abercrombie

PostSubject: Re: Say don't go.   Say don't go. - Page 17 EmptyTue Sep 29, 2015 12:04 am

Jace could not help but blush at the man's words. He would always be a sucker for compliments and especially ones spoken in Southern accents. He could sense Piper's anger though so he didn't smile back quite as brightly as he normally would have. Instead he reached over to hold the man's hand, attempting to silently reassure him.
"Well Pipes is pretty lucky. He knows it too." Jace laughed softly as he spoke, squeezing his lover's hand. "So, uh..." He trailed off for a moment, eyes flickering over to Roci and Breccan who seemed to have some silent joke told in only facial expressions. He was hoping for something to speak about to steer the conversation away from he and Rigby. Or else he feared Piper might have an outburst. "So how's Breccan's fighting been going lately?" He settled on this topic, glancing back to Rigby. "I haven't been down to a match in a while."
"Well I'm not as good as everyone says dad was. But I'm getting there, I guess." Breccan smirked as he ate. "I'd probably be better if I didn't have Rose screaming at me constantly, but I guess he's my cheerleader." He teased his lover lightly, though truly he adored having him there at all of his matches.

"You can't leave now that you're here, crocodile." Wiley smiled softly, moving to lie down beside the man, letting his heart rate come back down to normal after how panicked he had been. "This is always home for you, okay? Sitka can't hurt you here, I won't let him. Never."
Back to top Go down
Rocinante Roden

Rocinante Roden

PostSubject: Re: Say don't go.   Say don't go. - Page 17 EmptyTue Sep 29, 2015 5:19 pm

"Hey, I told you that I try to keep quiet but I can't hep myself, yoi! I get heated watching you fight."  Rocinante's cheeks had bloomed as Breccan mentioned his cheerleading.  He truly couldn't stop himself.  To see anyone striking out at his patty cakes had him jerking, but then when Breccan came back he always became so elated that he couldnt stop himself from calling out. "And don't believe his lies momma J, Honey smacks is really bad ass.  He likes to be modest about it though, like a sweetheart."  Rocinante cooed playfully across the table at his bestfriend. 
Rigby was watching them with pride, his lips quirked up into a smile.  "Mah boy really is somethin'.  Maybe you could come to one of his fights sometime.  Ah'd be happy to show you around." 
Course he would, Piper thought sourly, That southern bastard. His hold on Jace's hand tightened with his irritation.  If his shawty wanted to go then he was going to.  No way in hell Piper was about to leave his little mate alone with Rigby.  The man was too charming, and Jace was easily swept away.
Piper would kill him.
He would let the man live like Danny had.

"This is not my home.  That is not what crocodile meant."  Denahi's hand rose slowly, his fingertips moving to  gently press against Wiley's chest. "You are my home, Kwanita.  The only home Denahi knows.  Wherever you are, thats where crocodile wants to be.  Thats where he is safe and at his happiness."  Wiley made him feel young again, like his heart wasn't being broken by guilt and regret.  With his little birds Kwanita, he finally knew peace.  Kenai had spoke of it often, how whenever he was in Wiley's presence  he felt as though he were at the edge of a beach somewhere during sunset.  He had described feeling like the world stopped spinning, only for them.  Said that even though he'd never been to a sandy coast line, he had still experienced the ocean and its waves through Wiley's eyes. When the boy smiled, he sworn to Denahi that it was like feeling the sun against his cheeks, even if it was dark out. 
Kenai had known all of these things, and Denahi was only beginning to believe him.
Back to top Go down
Wiley Abercrombie

Wiley Abercrombie

PostSubject: Re: Say don't go.   Say don't go. - Page 17 EmptyTue Sep 29, 2015 6:07 pm

"Hey, I admit I'm badass." Breccan spoke, still smiling softly at Roci across the table. He couldn't seem to take his eyes off of the boy, admiring the way he looked in the shirt Jace had picked out for him. "Just not as bad ass as dad." Breccan regarded his father as just as strong as super heroes. The man practically was that for him. He would never be as great as his father but that was okay with him.
Jace had smiled brightly at the offer, already confirming how much he would love to go when Piper's hold on his hand tightened.
"That'd be great, Rig. We'd love to come sometime." He made sure to say we so Piper knew he was included.

Wiley felt his heart warming at Denahi's words. He was overcome with an affection he'd only ever felt for Kenai. He loved Denahi and he was just realizing that the man was his home too.
"You're my home too, crocodile." He spoke gently, leaning in and letting his lips brush over the corner of the man's mouth. It wasn't quite romantic or sexual, it was simply a show of affection. "We'll just have to stay together then, I guess."
Back to top Go down
Rocinante Roden

Rocinante Roden

PostSubject: Re: Say don't go.   Say don't go. - Page 17 EmptyTue Sep 29, 2015 6:43 pm

"Ah don't know about that sunshine.  Ah was good but you sure as somethin' else."  Rigby's voice was bright with pride, his honey colored gaze soft on his son.  He had been skeptical about the boy fighting at first, not wanting his baby ever being beat on.  But that was never a problem.  Breccan had always been able to hold his own, even since his very first fight.  Rigby was damn proud of the boy. 
"Wont be too long before ah'm able to get back into the ring mahself.  Yall will have to come down and see that too.  Ah'll be fighting with my boy." Rigby flashed a wide smile at Jace. 
"He's about to be fighting me, yo."  Piper muttered hatefully, doing his best to ignore the southern man and the way his was smiling at Jace.  If Rigby kept this up, they wouldnt make it to the end of the dinner. 

"Crocodile thinks that is for the best.  He cannot live without his Kwanita any longer."  And Kenai wouldn't want him too. Despite his worry about Wiley loving Denahi more, he would never want the two of them to be alone or on bad terms. He would want his brother to take care of his Kwanita, protect and love the boy in his stead.
Kenai had always suffered if he thought anything troubled his Wiley. On nights when the boys father had been stern, Kenai had sat up late into the night, waiting around at their willow tree and occasionally sneaking off just to peak into Wiley's window and make sure he was okay. On those nights he never even let the boy know he was there, not wanting to upset his father and risk getting him in trouble.  But Kenai always went to check, no matter how dark the sky. If Shiloh was being harsh, Kenai went as far as to get Sitka to sooth the blonde so that his Kwanita didn't have to suffer.  Their little bird had been willing to do anything to keep that radiant smile on Wiley's face.
It was only right that Denahi carried on his legacy. 
"Kenai would want us together. Little bird loved us.  He would want the crocodile to protect you always." The older werewolf's arms tucked themselves around Wiley's waist, pressing the boy closer.
"Crocodile will do that. Crocodile will love Kwanita in place of our little bird."
Back to top Go down
Wiley Abercrombie

Wiley Abercrombie

PostSubject: Re: Say don't go.   Say don't go. - Page 17 EmptyTue Sep 29, 2015 7:35 pm

Jace discreetly smacked his lover underneath of the table, wanting him not to be rude to their company.
"I really would love to see you fight, I wish I would've come to see you back when you were in your prime." He smiled at the Southern man then. "So if you're almost ready to get back out there, that must mean your therapy is going well, yeah?" He was happy to hear it, really. Rigby truly was a good friend to him.

"You know, I don't need protected." Wiley smirked at the other man as his arms found their way around Denahi's neck. He laid there for a moment, his head tucked comfortably in the crook of the wolf's neck. "But I definitely wouldn't mind having you around so I don't have to sleep alone. I haven't felt... happy like this since I lost him. I didn't realize how much I missed you, crocodile."
Back to top Go down
Rocinante Roden

Rocinante Roden

PostSubject: Re: Say don't go.   Say don't go. - Page 17 EmptyTue Sep 29, 2015 10:41 pm

"Mah therapy es goin' great."  Rigby leaned back in his chair, his hand unconsciously moving to rest against his injured hip. He wished people would stop saying things like that, even Breccan did it.
Back in your prime.
He knew they meant well but it always struck him.  The southern man hated that people saw him as less than now.  Less than his former self.
"Ah assure you though, ah ain't lost mah shine. Ah'm jus' as good as ah used ta be.  Ya'll will see that when you come to watch meh fight."

"Well crocodile knew how much he was missing you, Kwanita.  Not a day went by that your mean old crocodile didn't think about you and wonder how you were doing."  A soft smile tugged at the native's lips. "It is a blessing to have you back again."  He hated leaving the boy.  If he was able he'd even stay, at least until he could find somewhere close by where he could live.  But Sitka wouldn't allow him such pleasures.  He would be making problems for Wiley is he ever stayed for a prolonged period of time.
Back to top Go down
Wiley Abercrombie

Wiley Abercrombie

PostSubject: Re: Say don't go.   Say don't go. - Page 17 EmptyTue Sep 29, 2015 11:14 pm

Jace sensed the man's reaction to his words, grimacing as he realized he'd said the wrong thing. He hated hurting Rigby's feelings. It hadn't been his intention at all.
"Of course, I expected nothing less than great from you, Rig." He gave an encouraging smile, trying to make sure the man knew he hadn't meant to imply that he was weak now. He was merely so proud of the man for getting back on his feet again after what Danny had done to him. Jace had always adored Danny when he was younger, but after learning what he'd done to Rigby... he had never been able to look at him the same. Out of all the wolves in the pack, Danny would be the last one he'd expect to attack like that. "I'll definitely make sure to come see you your first fight back. Rose and I will be you and Breccan's cheerleaders." He gave a sweet smile, momentarily forgetting to make sure Piper was staying calm in his haste to assure he hadn't hurt Rigby's feelings.

"So don't leave." Wiley spoke simply, his blue eyes shining with happiness to have a part of his old life back here with him. "I want you to stay here, I mean it crocodile. And I know you said you can't because Sitka will find you but I feel safer with you here than chancing him finding you when you're alone again. What if you don't get here in time next time?" Although he did plan on having a talk with Sitka. He hoped it would get the man to leave Denahi be.
Back to top Go down
Rocinante Roden

Rocinante Roden

PostSubject: Re: Say don't go.   Say don't go. - Page 17 EmptyWed Sep 30, 2015 1:21 am

Piper's cheeks had gradually bloomed a bright pink in his frustration at Jace's words. 
He would be Rigby's cheerleader.
It burned Piper to his very core.
Jace was his cheerleader.  He had been calling the boy that for years, even had song for it that he liked to play when they made love.
And now his little lover was going to cheer for Rigby.
It was enough to make the man drop Jace's hand completely, his teeth grit together as he tried to stop himself from lashing out.
It was in vain.
"You aint doing any of that shit, Jace Daniel. Chill out." Piper snapped at the boy, his sharp gaze then shifting to Rigby. "And you! Just because  Bane didn't fucking want your home wrecking ass and left you gives you no right to come in here flirting with my shawty. I'll fuck you up worse than Danny did if you try that shit here!"

"Crocodile wont let this happen again, Kwanita.  He will be more careful next time."  Denahi caught the boys hand, bringing it up to his lips so he could kiss the palm.  It was akin to the way Kenai used to hold his hands and kiss each knuckle, sometimes ever all of his fingertips.  "But he cannot risk staying here with you.  He does not want to cause you any problems with Sitka."  It would devastate him if he became another reason for Wiley to hurt. He'd already damaged the boy so much that he could never fully make up for it.
Back to top Go down
Wiley Abercrombie

Wiley Abercrombie

PostSubject: Re: Say don't go.   Say don't go. - Page 17 EmptyWed Sep 30, 2015 1:40 am

Jace's jaw had dropped at Piper's words, immediately wanting to reel the man back in and calm him down before it started a conflict.
But it was too late.
Breccan was up the second the words "home wrecking" left Piper's mouth. No one talked badly about Rigby in front of Breccan without facing the fighter's wrath.
"I dare you to say that shit again." He wasted no time in getting in the man's face. He always made sure to stick up for his father. No one else did. "It's not his fault you can't keep your man happy. And I'd like to see you try to fuck him up. I could fucking take you any day, pretty boy." When contorted with his anger, his face resembled his mother's even more than usual. He was known for having a short temper, though Roci and Rigby normally never saw it. But the easiest way to set him off was speaking badly about Rigby.

Wiley ignored the soft tingling sensation Denahi's lips left behind. It felt... nice. Almost like when Kenai had used to kiss his knuckles. He tried not to think of Kenai though, instead focusing on Denahi's words.
"I still think you should stay." He sighed heavily, not wanting to spend any more nights alone in this bed now that he knew what it was like to have Denahi with him. "Or at least come here every few nights, okay?"
Back to top Go down
Rocinante Roden

Rocinante Roden

PostSubject: Re: Say don't go.   Say don't go. - Page 17 EmptyWed Sep 30, 2015 1:56 am

"Poppa-P! No!" Rocinante was tripping over himself in his haste to get to Piper and Breccan, his heart lodging itself into his throat as fear over came him. This could be bad.  This could be so bad.
He had to stop them.
Piper wasn't hesitating though, his hazel eyes challenging on Breccan. 
"What is it yo? Scared your daddy's gonna get his ass whopped for trying to weasel his way in on my shawty? You gotta fight his battles for him since Danny's gone and made him a cripple?"  The mans words were taunting and harsh. "Don't fucking making me laugh, you little snot nosed brat. You ain't got no damn room to talk about me not satisfying my shawty.  Maybe if your darling quick dicked daddy was better himself, your momma might not have fucked him over. So sit your ass down before you get embarrassed. " He didn't particularly want to hit the boy, but he wasn't above it. 
Rigby was inbetween them before he had the chance, carefully pushing Breccan behind him and coming to face Piper himself.
"You 'ad better what your motherfuckin' mouth when you talk to my boy, Pinkman. Ah don't want problems with Jace an' Rosie but i'll knock your ass six ways till Sunday if you mouth off to my sunshine again." 
"You wont do shit."  Piper leered at the redneck, not bothered by the fact that Rigby was nearly an entire foot larger than he was. "No homie, you jus' better get your sweet talking ass outta my house before I fucking put you out.  And your fucking bratty ass kid. You two aint welcome here anymore!" The man shoved Rigby then, his jaw clenched in preparation for whatever the man would retaliate with.

"Crocodile can do that.  He would love to, in fact."  Truly he hadn't expected such an offer but Denahi was grateful for it.  He had spent many nights wanting to hold his Kwanita again.  To have that chance now...It was like one of his prayers were being answered. "You should come here now though, Kwanita.  Crocodile is feeling sappy and he would like to be close with you."  The werewolf cracked a weak smirk, his face forever marred by the new scar streaking across his cheeks.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Say don't go.   Say don't go. - Page 17 Empty

Back to top Go down

Say don't go.
Page 17 of 19Go to page : Previous  1 ... 10 ... 16, 17, 18, 19  Next