Our site
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I don't know!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Say don't go.

Go down 
+2
Britt Vause
Sawyer Reynolds
6 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 11 ... 19  Next
AuthorMessage
Sawyer Reynolds

Sawyer Reynolds

Say don't go. - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Say don't go.   Say don't go. - Page 3 EmptyThu Sep 03, 2015 6:00 pm

"You think so Honey smacks?" Rocinante rubbed his chin thoughtfully as he often seen done on television, a soft grin slowly splitting his features. "Well then you gotta come with me if I go out with him yoi! I can't get jiggy with no player 'n shit. So you'll jus' have to be my Patty cakes and double date with me." The young werewolf was already vibrating with excitement at the thought, both of his arms curling around Breccan's waist as if that would further convince him. "And besides, we're bestfriends forever right? We do everything together so this counts!" He spoke as if that settled it, knowing it was rare that Breccan ever said no when he gave such an especially wide and gap toothed smile, even whistling softly as he waited for the boys compliance.
Back to top Go down
Britt Vause

Britt Vause

PostSubject: Re: Say don't go.   Say don't go. - Page 3 EmptyThu Sep 03, 2015 6:23 pm

"Oh come on." Breccan whined lowly. "You know I hate dating." He groaned though, already knowing he would end up having to go. Roci was his weakness, he could never turn the boy down. "You have to damn pick the person, alright? Or have Park help you, I don't know." He wouldn't know who to ask. He didn't want someone clingy because he planned on this being just a one date thing. There wasn't room in his heart for him to date anyone else. He knew it wouldn't be fair to them if his true affections were elsewhere.
Back to top Go down
Sawyer Reynolds

Sawyer Reynolds

PostSubject: Re: Say don't go.   Say don't go. - Page 3 EmptyThu Sep 03, 2015 6:44 pm

"We will find you a hunka hunka burning love muffin that you wont be able to resist, yoi!" Rocinante pulled Breccan into his chest, making a show of how much taller he was by resting his chin on top of the boys head. He loved finding new ways to make his patty cake smile. "What's your type? Do you have a type? Is it Rosie-negative?" The werewolf snorted in laughter, gently swaying Breccan around in his excitement. "You're gonna have a great time honey smacks! Imma make sure of it!"
Back to top Go down
Britt Vause

Britt Vause

PostSubject: Re: Say don't go.   Say don't go. - Page 3 EmptyThu Sep 03, 2015 6:52 pm

"I don't have a type." Breccan grunted, wrapping his arms tightly around Roci's waist. He could describe his type for Roci. Tall and lanky, perpetually falling all over himself, gorgeous with a missing tooth. But he figured that would make it fairly obvious that he was head over heels in love with the other boy. "I don't even want to go out with anyone. So I guess I don't care who they are... just don't make them like ugly or anything." He chuckled lightly.
Back to top Go down
Sawyer Reynolds

Sawyer Reynolds

PostSubject: Re: Say don't go.   Say don't go. - Page 3 EmptyThu Sep 03, 2015 8:22 pm

"Damn, im out of the question then, yoi." Rocinante whistled a bit from the song he had heard on the movie 'Titanic' when the ship was going down. "I'mma have to find my fruit loop someone with real sass and sexiness! Shouldn't be too hard. I can just stand around a little the next time you fight and pick out the prettiest person I see!" The werewolf was nodding to himself, dropping to sit back on the couch with Breccan still tucked against his chest. As he spoke, he took up the boys hands and began playing a game of patty cake with them as someone might do with a child. "Pat-a-cake, pat-a-cake, baker’s man, Bake me a cake as fast as you can! Pat it, roll it and mark it with a B!" Rosie paused, a cheeky grin splitting his face as he pressed a sloppy kiss down onto his friend's forehead. "The B is for Breccan by the way!" An obnoxious snort, his hands still intertwined with Breccan's as he continued with the movements to his song. "You're so great honey smacks, no one else ever wants to play pat-a-cake with me! 'Cept for my one and only Patty cake himself!"
Back to top Go down
Britt Vause

Britt Vause

PostSubject: Re: Say don't go.   Say don't go. - Page 3 EmptyThu Sep 03, 2015 8:57 pm

"You're such an idiot sometimes, you know that Rosie?" Breccan was still snickering though, allowing Roci to do whatever he liked with his hands. "I love you for it though." He chuckled then, scooping the boy up under one arm and carrying him back to sit on the couch, holding him tight. The way they fooled around and held each other, most would assume they were a couple.
Back to top Go down
Sawyer Reynolds

Sawyer Reynolds

PostSubject: Re: Say don't go.   Say don't go. - Page 3 EmptyThu Sep 03, 2015 11:01 pm

Three days later and Breccan was due to go into the ring again, so Rocinante found himself rubbing the boys shoulders once more. This time though he was on the lookout for anyone who looked as if they might be a potential date for his patty cakes. The young werewolf was guilty of only skimming though, not really looking for someone who was going to stick around. He was hoping that this might would just get Breccan to start maybe looking at him as an option, too. Parker was with them of course, and so was Rigby. The southern man had been determined to attend every fight since missing his sons first. Parker was helping Rocinante look, but Rigby didn't want anything to do in the matter. He wasn't about to set his kid up on a date knowing that Breccan would most likely be miserable the entire time.
"So Breccan, after that ass whipping you handed out last time, I damn doubt anyone will even want to step into the fucking ring with you." Parker heard the announcer already talking Breccan up for the fight, throwing down challenges to crowd in wait for someone to take his bait.
"Awh come on! No one man enough to step in here?" Silence followed, most of the man shifting around nervously to see if anyone else would do it. "If you win you walk away with five hundred dollars!"
And thats all it took, A dark skinned Native boy was slipping past people with grace on his way to the front of the crowd. Denahi was already very skilled in combat from his years as a hunter, a regular wolf assassin. But now he was a werewolf himself who was well traveled he had honed his abilities even more, finding a way to do his crocodile death roll while still moving so gracefully that he hardly ever got a mark on him.
Unless of course it was Sitka. His brother knew his movements too well for him to avoid anything.
But this wasn't his brother. This would be some snotty kid.
An easy pay out.
"Crocodile will take your money tonight!" Denahi smirked confidently at the announcer, the golden bracelets on his wrists dangling together as he slipped into the ring. His skin was naturally browned, but the sun had kissed it in even more ways. That compared with his strikingly black curling hair and his gleaming golden eyes made him instantly stand out. He had already picked Breccan as he opponent, having been around to witness the boys very first fight years back. The boy had grown a lot though, and even then he had been impressive. Denahi knew he would have to be on his toes but he was determined that tonight, he would give Breccan something to talk about.
But then he took a closer look and....
Breccan was actually pretty fucking attractive, too.
So maybe the crocodile could play with its food a little, he'd still find time to go in for the win.
Back to top Go down
Britt Vause

Britt Vause

PostSubject: Re: Say don't go.   Say don't go. - Page 3 EmptyThu Sep 03, 2015 11:25 pm

Breccan was a talented fighter, only defeated once in a while if he was having a bad night. He quite enjoyed being the top dog around here, but it was no fun when no one wanted to fight him. He was shocked yet excited when he watched the Native man slide gracefully into the ring.
As usual, he pressed a kiss to Roci's cheek before making his way into the ring, wearing his usual cocky smirk. When it came to anyone but Roci, Breccan was usually quite conceited. He had good reason to be, after all.
"You ever fought before, crocodile?" Breccan questioned as he stood in front of the man, stretching in preparation for the fight.
He couldn't help but notice how attractive Denahi was. He never looked at anyone but Roci like that, but Denahi was different. He was something Breccan wasn't used to.
Back to top Go down
Sawyer Reynolds

Sawyer Reynolds

PostSubject: Re: Say don't go.   Say don't go. - Page 3 EmptyThu Sep 03, 2015 11:35 pm

"Crocodile fights every day, strong jaw."  The native had a wolfish grin stretching across his face, amused to hear that his opponent, this cute fighter had actually taken notice of his name. "He believes that life is worth fighting for. He's watched you fight, and tonight he will watch you lose."  Denahi gave the boy a challenging roll of his shoulders, determined to make his time in the ring worth while.  He didn't have to be so serious at first.  He just wanted to see just how good this kid really was. "Tonight you will experience the death roll of a crocodile."  He was moving, bouncing almost like Rocinante on the balls of his feet but Denahi was swift and skilled, never clumsy or ungraceful. "Strong jaw will be gator bait." The native now wore a mischievous smirk, offering his hand out for Breccan to shake. "But don't worry, after gator bait gets rolled tonight the crocodile will treat him to dinner with his winnings. How does that sound to strong jaw?" He wasn't even trying to hide the way his eyes roamed Breccan's body, taking in how tall and broad and freckled he was. Denahi had never seen anyone else like him before. And the boy had already caught his name? It was definitely enough to catch the werewolf's attention.
Back to top Go down
Britt Vause

Britt Vause

PostSubject: Re: Say don't go.   Say don't go. - Page 3 EmptyFri Sep 04, 2015 12:11 am

Breccan chuckled as he shook the hand Denahi offered him.
"Your confidence is cute." His smile was slightly condescending but really, he enjoyed this man. He found himself liking the way the man bounced from side to side lightly, not even realizing he liked it so much because it reminded him of Roci. "Maybe I'll try and take it easy on you, crocodile. And then I'll treat you to dinner with the winnings I get every week." He grinned at the other man.
Back to top Go down
Sawyer Reynolds

Sawyer Reynolds

PostSubject: Re: Say don't go.   Say don't go. - Page 3 EmptyFri Sep 04, 2015 12:21 am

"Crocodile likes them cocky." Denahi waited for the bell to ring before striking out at Breccan, swinging to catch the boy in his jaw. "Keep your hands up, or crocodile will swallow you whole." Denahi reached out to tap their knuckles together, bouncing gracefully around the ring afterwards to jab Breccan in his rib cage. "Never let your guard down around a reptile strong jaw, were cold blooded." Denahi often spoke during fights, taunting and distracting so that he could get in all the right shots. But Breccan was different. He found that he simply wanted to keep bantering with the boy, a smile finding its way to his face every time the boy would condescend to him.
Back to top Go down
Britt Vause

Britt Vause

PostSubject: Re: Say don't go.   Say don't go. - Page 3 EmptyFri Sep 04, 2015 12:32 am

Breccan normally had no trouble dodging hits from his opponents. But he found Denahi was really quite swift, hitting him before he even noticed the man had moved.
"You're not bad, crocodile." Breccan always hated talking during a fight, not wanting to lose his concentration. But somehow it felt like he and Denahi were already old friends. It wasn't serious.
Breccan landed plenty of hits of his own, though Denahi did not seem like he would be giving up any time soon. It was one of the most difficult fights Breccan had been in. But he was enjoying himself. Denahi was a challenge.
Back to top Go down
Sawyer Reynolds

Sawyer Reynolds

PostSubject: Re: Say don't go.   Say don't go. - Page 3 EmptyFri Sep 04, 2015 12:59 am

"Im the best you'll ever fight against, bear trap. A crocodile's jaws are inevitable." Denahi boasted slyly, already deeply impressed that Breccan was managing to keep up with him.  He drug the fight out longer than necessary, enjoying the way he and the boy were fighting as though there had nothing to fight for, as though it were just something they did together all the time. Denahi had never connected with anyone like this, especially not this quickly. But eventually he did get in a winning shot to Breccan's jaw, merely smiling when his name was called as the winner and bending down to offer the boy his hand.
"Crocodile knew your jaw could take it." The native teasingly reached down to trail his knuckles along the swelling that was already beginning on the boys jaw line. "So how about that date, eh? Crocodile told you he would pay." The mans wolfish grin was back, but this time his golden eyes seemed to glint when he spoke, obviously out of enjoyment of Breccan's company.
Back to top Go down
Britt Vause

Britt Vause

PostSubject: Re: Say don't go.   Say don't go. - Page 3 EmptyFri Sep 04, 2015 1:10 am

Breccan could only stare at Denahi for a moment in shock. He truly had not expected to be beaten tonight.
"You really are stronger than you look, Crocodile." He shook his head incredulously, stroking his swelling jaw as he took the hand the man offered, using it to pull himself up. "I'll take you up on that dinner. It's the least you can do after kicking my ass."
Breccan was never a sore loser. In fact, he was the opposite. He was in awe of Denahi, respecting the man and his abilities if he was able to beat him.
Back to top Go down
Sawyer Reynolds

Sawyer Reynolds

PostSubject: Re: Say don't go.   Say don't go. - Page 3 EmptyFri Sep 04, 2015 1:35 am

"Kicking you ass, eh?" Denahi couldn't help the sheepish smile that spread across his face. He had been expecting a lot of things from Breccan, but for the boy to compliment him was not one of them. "Crocodile wouldn't quite call it that. The strong jawed one held his own. Crocodile is very impressed. Gator bait is even better than the first fight crocodile watched him fight." The native gave the boy a cheeky wink, his hold on the boy's hand lingering for much longer than necessary.
"Don't try to disappear on crocodile while he goes to collect his winnings. You owe him that date."
Rocinante was standing dumbfounded beside Parker, Rigby having already shoved his way through the crowd so that he could check on Breccan. Usually his patty cakes always came running t see him, no matter if he won or lost.
What was he doing standing around holding that Indian's hand?
Rocinante didn't completely understand why, but it had his insides twisting into knots to see his bestfriend giving someone else a look he thought had been preserved only for him.
"Pick your fucking jaw up off the floor and come the hell on." Parker nudged the boy forward as he followed after Rigby. The southern man had already gotten Breccan out of the ring and way proceeding to shamelessly coddle the boy. Rocinante could hardly force his feet to move though, his entire body feeling like dead weight.
What was wrong with him?
Hadn't he been wanting Breccan to find someone he liked tonight?
But then why did it hurt so badly?
Back to top Go down
Britt Vause

Britt Vause

PostSubject: Re: Say don't go.   Say don't go. - Page 3 EmptyFri Sep 04, 2015 1:40 am

"I'm fine, dad." Breccan was chuckled as he allowed his father to coddle him. He wasn't ashamed, he loved his father. "Really I am. Better than fine actually. I think uh, I found myself a date for our double date Rosie." He turned to look at the boy, smiling.
He found himself glancing around for the Native, waiting for him to come back soon with his winnings.
"He's pretty weird, I like him."
Back to top Go down
Sawyer Reynolds

Sawyer Reynolds

PostSubject: Re: Say don't go.   Say don't go. - Page 3 EmptyFri Sep 04, 2015 2:36 am

"You found yarself ah date?" Rigby's eyebrows disappeared into his hair line in shock. His son had never showed interest in anyone aside from Rocinante. Maybe it would be good for him to find someone else...
"Well ah gotta meet 'em and approve 'em before he gets ah date with mah sunshine." Rigby pressed his lips against the boys cheek, gently grazing Breccan's face with his stubble.
"Sunshine?" Denahi appeared behind Rigby, his head cocked curiously to the side as he watched them interact. "Strong Jaw is also a sunshine, eh?"
"He's also my honey smacks!!" Rocinante interjected obnoxiously, making sure he was extra loud so that Denahi maybe took the hint. He already didn't like the native, and the arm winding tight around Breccan's waist made that painstakingly obvious. Denahi merely waved a hand at him in dismissal. "Crocodile doesnt care if he has a boyfriend. Gator bait already said yes."
Back to top Go down
Britt Vause

Britt Vause

PostSubject: Re: Say don't go.   Say don't go. - Page 3 EmptyFri Sep 04, 2015 7:45 am

"He's not a boyfriend, just my obnoxious best friend." Breccan smirked, pressing a kiss to Roci's temple. He did not pick up on the fact that Roci was jealous, thinking the boy was just being his usual loud self. "We were actually trying to find me someone to take out on a double date. That sound good for our date or did you want me all to yourself?" Breccan spoke almost teasingly as he looked over at Denahi.
Back to top Go down
Sawyer Reynolds

Sawyer Reynolds

PostSubject: Re: Say don't go.   Say don't go. - Page 3 EmptyFri Sep 04, 2015 11:45 am

"Crocodile intends to have his one on one time with the uh,"  The native glanced over to Rigby, a smirk lighting his face as he remembered the nickname the man had used for Breccan.  "Sunshine."  Denahi found he liked that name, too.  At first he hadn't understood why Rigby would use such a name, but then he noticed the light in Breccan's eyes and the way everything  seemed to brighten when he smiled.
Sunshine.
Rigby was right.
"Reptiles of my nature rarely ever share, but for once crocodile will make an exception."  The native moved to wrap an arm around Breccan's waist, ignoring Rocinante who seemed to be falling over himself in shock at the bold touch.  "I will attend your double date.  And after that? Crocodile will have you all to himself."
"Or! Or!" Rocinante picked the mans hand up off of his friends waist, dropping it away from Breccan as though it were trash. "You could just not push your luck and try the double date first, yoi. You're not really his type."   
He had still been rambling on when Denahi planted the hand he'd touched  against his chest and shoved, effectually sending him toppling foolishly backwards. 
"Crocodile thinks that the star skinned one can speak for himself. He doesnt not need your input, Talks too much." 
"Talks too much?"  Parker picked his head up at the name, immediately beginning to snicker at the rivalry he could see forming.  "Thats fucking hilarious! Imma start calling his ass that too. Fucking talks too much."
Rosie could only stare up from his spot on the ground, his chest tightening as Denahi's hand found its way back around Breccan's waist.
He already had a sinking feeling about this guy.
Back to top Go down
Britt Vause

Britt Vause

PostSubject: Re: Say don't go.   Say don't go. - Page 3 EmptyFri Sep 04, 2015 2:03 pm

"Whoa there, crocodile." Breccan spoke as he pulled away from the man, leaning down to give Rocinante a hand and help him back to his feet, checking on the boy to make sure he was alright. "You hurt my Rosie and the date's off. He might talk too much but we're kind of a package deal. Don't worry, we can still have a one on one date if I decide I like you, crocodile." He smirked at the man after he had helped Roci up. He didn't want to ruin this, but he couldn't date someone Roci wouldn't get along with.
Back to top Go down
Sawyer Reynolds

Sawyer Reynolds

PostSubject: Re: Say don't go.   Say don't go. - Page 3 EmptyFri Sep 04, 2015 2:34 pm

"Your Rosie should keep his hands to himself, strong jaw."  Denahi flicked his wrist, the golden bracelets jingling softly as they moved. "And besides, Crocodile beat you remember?  You owe him his time."  The native stepped closer to the pair, no regard for Breccan's words as he once again wrapped an arm around the boys waist. "Crocodile already knows that you like him. You smile too much not to like him." 
And this was true, so true that it made Rocinante's heart skip a beat to acknowledge it. His patty cakes really did seem to be liking this guy, way too much for Roci to be comfortable with it.  But Breccan had still defended him, so he still had leverage of the situation. If he needed to, he would make Denahi disappear.  Breccan would never choose the Indian over him. Never.
Or so the young wolf prayed.
Back to top Go down
Britt Vause

Britt Vause

PostSubject: Re: Say don't go.   Say don't go. - Page 3 EmptyFri Sep 04, 2015 2:48 pm

"I do like you crocodile. Which is why I don't want to have to back out of our date. But be nice to my Rosie, alright? You'll get used to his big mouth, I promise." Breccan allowed Denahi to wrap an arm around him though his own arm had reached out to find Roci's waist, pulling the boy to his side.
Back to top Go down
Sawyer Reynolds

Sawyer Reynolds

PostSubject: Re: Say don't go.   Say don't go. - Page 3 EmptyFri Sep 04, 2015 3:12 pm

"Strong jaw is making promises now?"  Denahi leaned closer, his eyes gleaming as they raked over the boy. "Can crocodile take that as saying the star skinned one wants him to stay around?" His voice was light and teasing, but it held a certain seriousness about it. The native could see himself sticking around for a while, this boy might be worth his time.
Back to top Go down
Britt Vause

Britt Vause

PostSubject: Re: Say don't go.   Say don't go. - Page 3 EmptyFri Sep 04, 2015 3:30 pm

"We'll see about that." Breccan could only smirk at the other man as he reached into Roci's pocket for the pen the boy usually had to draw constellations with his freckles. He took Denahi's hand then, writing his address down. "Show up there at 7 on Friday if you want your date, crocodile."
Back to top Go down
Sawyer Reynolds

Sawyer Reynolds

PostSubject: Re: Say don't go.   Say don't go. - Page 3 EmptyFri Sep 04, 2015 3:43 pm

"Crocodile will show up whenever he feels like." Denahi had no intentions of waiting until Friday, especially not now that he had the boys address to follow. He had never been a patient man. "But he will definitely see strong jaw on Friday."  The werewolf smirked down at Breccan's scrawl on his hand, taking a moment to admire it before wrapping his fingers around the boys wrist and bringing it to his lips so he could kiss each knuckle. "Until then, strong jaw. But be on the lookout.  You never know when a crocodile might be lying in wait." With that said the Indian gave Breccan one last wink before disappearing into the crowd of people.
Rocinante's displeasure immediately rang out as the ma left, his arms winding tightly around Breccan. "That guy was a fuck boy, yoi! And is he like four? What kind of artard talks like that?" He was babbling on and on, his bottom lip jutting out in a sullen pout. "You don't actually like him, do you honey smacks?"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Say don't go.   Say don't go. - Page 3 Empty

Back to top Go down

Say don't go.
Page 3 of 19Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 11 ... 19  Next