HomeCalendarFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in

Share | 

Dear John

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next
AuthorMessage
Sawyer Reynolds

PostSubject: Re: Dear John    Sat Sep 19, 2015 5:00 pm

"I uh....Well honestly..."  Bellamy had one arm wound tight around Britt's waist, pressing the boy flush against him. While his other hand had come to rub at the back of his neck sheepishly.  He wasn't sure how to tell the boy that he was going to be gone for five months and hadn't planned to sleep at all that night.
He wanted to try it all.
Bellamy wanted this to look back on whenever he missed his gorgeous porcelain doll. 
"Listen, I don't know how to talk about these things so I just...I uh....I want to try everything with you, Britt.  I mean...If you're up for that.  I hadn't really planned on sleeping any tonight.  Cuddling definitely  but I just....I want to be awake for every second I have with you until its time to go. And I was thinking that we would have plenty of time.."  He was rambling and he knew it, his heart beating with such force that the soldier was sure Britt could feel.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Britt Vause

PostSubject: Re: Dear John    Sat Sep 19, 2015 5:29 pm

The room was silent for a moment then as Britt arched an eyebrow. This left the only sound in the room as Bellamy's pounding heart. Britt leaned in then, pressing a finger against the man's chest and feeling the rhythmic beating against it.
"Whoa there, soldier, relax, okay?" Britt smiled sweetly at the man. He had wanted to make this a night of mindblowing sex for his soldier, but maybe that wasn't what the man needed. Maybe this should just be sweet, really letting Bellamy get used to this. "You don't have to be nervous. Did you think I wouldn't be in for a night of teaching you the wonders of sex and not sleeping? Because I'm pretty sure that is what most of my dreams have consisted of lately." He teased lightly, showering the man's face with soft kisses, trying to reassure him he had nothing to be nervous about. "I meant it when I said whatever you want, my man. We can go all night, we can do everything you've dreamed of if you want. I'm yours."
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sawyer Reynolds

PostSubject: Re: Dear John    Sat Sep 19, 2015 6:19 pm

"I want that, then.  I want everything with you, Britt."  Bellamy sucked in a nervous breath as his hands carefully slipped under the hem of Britt's shirt, his fingertips tingling as he finally felt the softness of the boys skin.  "I want you on your back first.  Then I was thinking maybe I could have you on top of me...."  He felt feverish saying such things to his boyfriend, so excited he couldnt breath but nervous as hell he that he'd cross a line.  "I want to have you bent over and I want to spend a lot of time touching you and just feeling you....I want everything tonight."  He swallowed thickly, his hands moving higher up the boys shirt. "Will you have me?  Show me?  Let me love you completely tonight, my beautiful boy."
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Britt Vause

PostSubject: Re: Dear John    Sat Sep 19, 2015 6:33 pm

Britt felt his own pants tightening as Bellamy spoke his desires out loud. His polite gentleman of a boyfriend wanted to bend him over and take him from behind? This was starting to turn into his fantasies as well.
"You can have all of that, Bellamy. All you had to do was ask." He smirked, groaning lightly when Bellamy's strong hands finally brushed over his already erect nipples. "You have no clue how long I've been waiting for this too, my man." He pulled back then, standing and slipping out of his shirt, tossing it to the floor. He wanted to make it a show for the other boy, so he turned around before unzipping his jeans and slowly shimmying out of them. He slipped his thumbs under the waistband of his briefs before turning around and walking back to Bellamy. "You want to do the honors?" He questioned, the outline of his erection quite visible through the fabric of his briefs.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sawyer Reynolds

PostSubject: Re: Dear John    Sat Sep 19, 2015 10:38 pm

"O-Oh my..."  One of Bellamy's knuckles had come to cover his mouth, his blue eyes wide and blown with lust as they swept down the length of the boys body, paying especially attention to the bulge in his boxers. 
All the soldier could manage was a shuddering breath, nodding his head as he was unable to articulate himself. He wanted to touch Britt every where.  And to have the honor of relieving the boy of his boxers?
Bellamy would dream of this for years to come. 
Hell, it would be branded into his memory until the day he died. 
Slowly his hands came to rest at Britt's hips, his fingers shy as they moved to take up the waistband of the boys boxers, pulling down inch by inch.
A sharp gasp left him as the boy was fully revealed, his own arousal feeling pinned and uncomfortable in his jeans.
If the blood didn't decide where it all wanted to go, eventually the soldier would wind up with a nosebleed. Britt had it rushing to his head one minute, and the next it was all pooling in his groin.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Britt Vause

PostSubject: Re: Dear John    Sat Sep 19, 2015 11:07 pm

Britt grinned then as he stood there, enjoying the way Bellamy reacted to just seeing him. Yes, this would definitely be a fun night.
"My turn now?" He raised an eyebrow as he slowly reached forward until he could slip Bellamy's shirt over his head. His own arousal noticeably twitched as he got to lay eyes on the man's toned abdomen. "Shit, soldier, I'm really lucky aren't I?"
His hands moved to the zipper of the man's jeans, though he paused before actually removing them, wanting to make sure Bellamy was comfortable.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sawyer Reynolds

PostSubject: Re: Dear John    Sat Sep 19, 2015 11:21 pm

Bellamy let out a soft sigh of relief as Britt unzipped his jeans,  his erection finally feeling as though it wasn't completely trapped.  His body was toned and strong, muscles rippling and stretching against skin with every move he made.  His time in the army had transformed him completely, from someone Britt wouldn't have taken a second glance at, now to someone the boy felt as though he was lucky to be with.
That alone made his time in the service worth it. 
"You are so beautiful, Britt."  The soldier reached out, his fingertips roughened with calluses but still feather soft as they landed against Britt's stomach.  "No matter how many times I pictured what you would look like....It never did you justice, not even in my wildest dreams..."
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Britt Vause

PostSubject: Re: Dear John    Sun Sep 20, 2015 12:05 am

"I've got to say the same about you, my man." Britt could not seem to keep his eyes from roaming over the man's toned chest. "You're a work of art." It was true, before Bellamy had gone into the service, Britt would have even laughed if the man tried to hit on him. But he was definitely glad his shallowness hadn't cost him getting to know Bellamy. The soldier was the best thing to ever happen to him.
He took Bellamy's hands then, gently tugging the man to his feet so he was standing in front of him. He slowly dropped to his knees then, his hands sliding with him down the man's legs. He guided Bellamy's jeans down, ignoring the stirring of his arousal as he finally got a good look at his boyfriend's arousal bulging beneath his boxer shorts. He couldn't help but lean in then, his lips slowly trailing down the outline of the man's erection through the fabric.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sawyer Reynolds

PostSubject: Re: Dear John    Sun Sep 20, 2015 12:15 am

"Oh!" The feeling of pleasure was so sudden and intense that it had Bellamy's knees threatening to buckle.  The soldier had to reach back and brace himself against the bed to keep from going down.  "I uh, Oh man, no one had ever touched me there before."
And Britt was doing it with his mouth.
Bellamy was light headed with pleasure at the very though, but then to actually feel it had his hand trembling as it dropped down to rest in the boys fiery red hair. He never curled his fingers, too afraid of yanking the fine locks and causing Britt discomfort. Instead his fingers gently massaged their way across the boys scalp, before curling and resting at the base of his neck.
"Im really sorry that im not uh, more experienced with this."
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Britt Vause

PostSubject: Re: Dear John    Sun Sep 20, 2015 12:52 am

"Don't apologize, babe." Britt reassured, pulling back and smiling sweetly up at the man. "I'm so happy to be the first one touching you like this. But I've never been anyone's first before, alright? So just let me know if you need me to take it slower and I will." He caressed the man's hip lightly before sliding his boxers off, letting them fall to the ground with his jeans. He had to bite his lip to hold back the soft sound that nearly left him just at the sight of Bellamy's erection. He was truly blessed to have this man in his bed. "I just want you to enjoy everything we do tonight, okay? And don't be afraid to guide me." He gestured to the man's hand on his scalp. "I won't break. Make me move how you want me to." With these words he leaned in, pressing his lips to the head of Bellamy's erection and simply lingering there before he let his tongue flicker out to slide through the slit at the head of the man's member, simply running back and forth teasingly.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sawyer Reynolds

PostSubject: Re: Dear John    Sun Sep 20, 2015 2:15 am

"B-Britt!"  Bellamy had to bit down on his knuckle to silence the sounds that might had left him then, as Britt's lips surrounded him.  The soldier could feel the pleasure surging through him, wracking his spine and leaving him weak in the knees.
The last time his knees had been this strained was during a four day march, at the end of which they were made to go through an obstacle course until everyone in his platoon achieved perfection. 
"Oh wow, Oh..."  He didn't really know what to do with the hand he had curled into the boys hair, afraid to push down despite what Britt had told him.  But slowly, carefully, he applied gentle pressure at the crown of the ginger's head, begging softly for him to go further, but still not enough to force him down. 
"You make my knees weak."  Bellamy gasped softly, his eyes clenching shut as another wave of pleasure rolled over him, in time with Britt's tongue.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Britt Vause

PostSubject: Re: Dear John    Sun Sep 20, 2015 2:32 am

Although Britt had done this many times with many other men, he was realizing he'd never felt this way before either. This was a new experience for him as well. His stomach was warming with pleasure just at the sounds Bellamy was making and the way the strong hand was gently pushing against him.
He notied the pressure on the back of his head, even with how light it was. Bellamy wanted him to go further, so he did. He parted his lips completely then, leaning forward and allowing Bellamy's erection to pass them. He only took the head into his mouth at first, suckling lightly before moving forward even further. And then he couldn't seem to stop himself, taking more of Bellamy in until he could feel the man's member reaching the back of his throat. He let out a sinful groan then, sending vibrations throughout the erection in his mouth.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sawyer Reynolds

PostSubject: Re: Dear John    Sun Sep 20, 2015 2:49 am

Bellamy nearly choked on the sudden moan that tore itself from his throat, loud enough that surely the entire apartment complex had heard him. The man felt dizzy and light headed, his vision even leaving him as Britt's heat consumed him completely.  The feelings was so intense that the soldier even had tears of pleasure pricking at his blue eyes. He couldn't breathe.
Nothing had ever seized his body in such a way.
His stomach was tight.
Bellamy could only clench his eyes closed, his teeth drawing blood from his knuckle in an effort to quiet himself, but it was in vein. Nothing he did could stop the sounds leaving him, low ragged groans and wavering whines that always seemed to rise until he was full on moaning the boys name. 
"H-Hey! I-I think I need to sit down."  He was already falling back onto the bed, his knees unable to handle the shocking waves of pleasure that Britt sent through him. "Im really sorry."  He panted afterwards, both hands flying to cover his feverishly red face. "For a soldier im pretty lame, huh?"
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Britt Vause

PostSubject: Re: Dear John    Sun Sep 20, 2015 2:58 am

Britt pulled back quickly as the man slumped onto the bed, wiping his mouth with the back of his hand.
"Oh no, baby, you're not lame. I'm just that good." He gave a wink, wanting to reassure Bellamy and keep the man from being embarrassed. "But really, I said we'd take it slow. I just get kinda carried away." He smirked at the man, moving to sit beside him on the bed. "You just tasted pretty damn good." A light shudder ran down his spine just at the memory. If Breccan hadn't stopped him he probably would have kept going just to taste the man's release. "You can sit or lay down if you want and I keep going. Or we could just move on to something else if you think you're ready." He was smiling softly the entire time he spoke, finding Bellamy's red face quite endearing.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sawyer Reynolds

PostSubject: Re: Dear John    Sun Sep 20, 2015 4:29 am

"I want to try everything. " Bellamy voice was nothing more than a breathless whisper, his entire body sensitive as he was recovering from the boys touch..  "We can definitely come back to that though. I  uh...I really liked what you were doing there."  The soldiers stomach fluttered nervously.  It hardly took Britt anything to have him completely limp and vulnerable to his touch.   Bellamy found himself desperately praying that he wouldn't disappoint Britt. "What should we do next?  I..." He wished he knew more of what to do, but still found himself grateful that Britt would be his first. Knowledge wasn't worth missing out on such an experience.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Britt Vause

PostSubject: Re: Dear John    Sun Sep 20, 2015 4:34 am

"Well since it looks like you might need to take a break before I try something else, why don't you do something for me now?" Britt suggested, running a finger down the man's chest as he moved to lay down on the bed. "I mean, not all guys are crazy about this but if you want to try it, I'd definitely appreciate it." He gave a wink as he pulled Bellamy in closer to him. "It's called rimming, my man. You know what that is?"
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sawyer Reynolds

PostSubject: Re: Dear John    Sun Sep 20, 2015 5:32 pm

"Oh Uhm...I..."  Bellamy blinked at the strange familiarity of the word.  He had heard that somewhere.
Oh yeah.
The soldier's entire face blossomed at the memory. 
"I honestly think that my brother's friends dad was talking about that one time.  His name is Piper and he uh...Oh man, he said he was going to eat the booty like groceries, like he was singing a song, and said that, and then he mentioned giving like, Jace, who is his husband a Rim job. Is that what he was talking about?" Bellamy wasn't against it, but he wasn't quite sure how something like that went. Piper had his hands all over Jace's ass when he'd said it though, so the soldier found his own hands moving to carefully cup Britt's hips, far enough back that his fingers were able to hold the boys cheeks.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Britt Vause

PostSubject: Re: Dear John    Sun Sep 20, 2015 6:04 pm

"You know Piper and Jace? Small world, yeah?" Britt chuckled softly, shaking his head. He could practically hear the man singing it now. "That definitely sounds like something Piper would sing about." He couldn't help but snicker as he wiggled back against Bellamy's hands on his ass. He enjoyed the bold move. "But yeah babe, that's what he meant. It means using your tongue down there, soldier man. Honestly, you can't really do it wrong. Shit feels great. But if you want I could do it to you first and show you how it's done." Britt was never opposed to rimming larger men. Most people seemed to think it was only for the submissive ones, but Britt was a firm believer that it felt just as amazing for everyone.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sawyer Reynolds

PostSubject: Re: Dear John    Sun Sep 20, 2015 8:28 pm

"Oh no! I want to touch you now."  Bellamy blurted rather suddenly, his blue eyes bright against the pink of his cheeks. "Well, I mean...You know what I mean, I want to touch you. Just...Its weird to say but yeah."  He rambled on, his fingers gently toying with the boys ass cheeks.  "How should I do this? Like should you lay down? Or just bend over?" It all sounded so arousing to the soldier, he wanted it all.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Britt Vause

PostSubject: Re: Dear John    Sun Sep 20, 2015 8:36 pm

Brit couldn't seem to stop smiling at how utterly adorable Bellamy was. He was grateful to be the one experiencing all these things with the man for the first time.
"It can work either way, babe. But I'll get on my hands and knees so you have easier access." Britt did as he said, getting on all fours on the mattress, his ass jutting out towards Bellamy. "Like I said, there's no real way to mess this up, alright. Just start licking if you don't know what to do." He chuckled softly.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sawyer Reynolds

PostSubject: Re: Dear John    Sun Sep 20, 2015 8:54 pm

"Oh man."  Bellamy's member throbbed at the sight of the boy, spread out completely before and wanting to be touched. 
The solider was so hard that it was painful.
Slowly he reached out, allowing his fingers to carefully knead the boys cheeks.  For a moment he simply allowed himself to appreciate the view, but then he wanted more than that.  He wanted to feel Britt, taste the boy so intimately.
His tongue curiously lapped over Britt's entrance, following all way up before sliding back down. It was warm, and Britt was sweet. Just as the boy always was.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Britt Vause

PostSubject: Re: Dear John    Sun Sep 20, 2015 11:18 pm

Britt let a low moan pass his lips as Bellamy's tongue ran over his entrance, gripping fistfuls of the bed sheets.
"Bellamy." His voice shook as he glanced back at the man. "See, baby? You're already a natural." Like he said, nothing could really feel bad. Just the fact that his soldier was back there trying to pleasure him was enough.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sawyer Reynolds

PostSubject: Re: Dear John    Mon Sep 21, 2015 4:52 am

"You uh...You taste nice."  The solider dipped his tongue into the boys bright pink pucker, humming softly as he moved.  It truly was a nice experience, better than what he had imagined.  Britt was sweet and the sound he made had Bellamy's spine trembling with want.  Slowly his fingers began to massage the boys cheeks as he worked, his tongue slithering down the entire length of Britt's opening before centering again at his entrance. "I can understand what Piper was talking about now."
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Britt Vause

PostSubject: Re: Dear John    Mon Sep 21, 2015 7:42 am

Britt let out a soft whine, dripping with want as he found himself gently pushing back against Bellamy's tongue. He had not expected Bellamy to have him so turned on already but he was truly not bad at this.
"Fuck." He breathed out, dragging out the middle syllable of the word. "I'm glad you think I taste good, my man. You can have a taste whenever you want." He grunted lowly at the feeling of the boy's tongue on him, especially when it finally dipped inside. He was about to tell the soldier that he could put Piper to shame with that tongue of his but he did not think this would be a great time to tell his lover that Piper had also gotten the pleasure of tasting him.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sawyer Reynolds

PostSubject: Re: Dear John    Mon Sep 21, 2015 6:31 pm

Bellamy paused a moment to place butterfly kisses across the boys cheeks and inner thighs, but then his tongue was back and it was relentless.  He found a rhythm that Britt liked in the way his dipped the warm muscle, and he became ceaseless.  His hands were carefully spreading cheeks to give him better room, but never did he pause.  The sounds that Britt made drove him forward, his member throbbing every time he could feel the boy press back against him. This was something they should have done long ago.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Dear John    

Back to top Go down

Dear John
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 5 of 7Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next