Our site
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I don't know!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Dear John

Go down 
5 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7
AuthorMessage
Sitka Sandoval

Sitka Sandoval

Dear John  - Page 7 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dear John    Dear John  - Page 7 EmptySun Sep 27, 2015 11:41 pm

"Thats impossible." Bellamy pressed up to land another kiss against Britt's lips.  The solider was trying to catch his breath, wanting to be ready for round two.  "But believe me I know how you feel.  I miss you already.  But we should be able to video chat sometime, that will be fun.  It will do at least, until I can come back home and put my hands on you."  The blonde grinned as his fingers trailed down Britt's sides. "And just think,  it wont be too long until I can retire and be discharged.  Then I can just find a place near here and have you all to myself, all the time."
Back to top Go down
Wiley Abercrombie

Wiley Abercrombie

Dear John  - Page 7 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dear John    Dear John  - Page 7 EmptyMon Sep 28, 2015 12:22 am

"Oh man, I can't wait for that. A place all to ourselves, where I can jump your bones every damn day. Sounds great, soldier." Britt grinned slyly, dropping kisses anywhere he could reach. "I'll be waiting for your video chat calls, alright? You better call me first any time you can." He smirked, a hand coming to run through his lover's hair.
Back to top Go down

Dear John
Page 7 of 7Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7