HomeCalendarFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in

Share | 

Dear John

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next
AuthorMessage
Sawyer Reynolds

PostSubject: Re: Dear John    Tue Sep 08, 2015 1:41 am

"Im going to take you to one of my favorite things tonight, babe."  The blonde spoke excitedly, his blue eyes sneaking tender glances at the boy whenever he felt Britt wasn't looking.  "I love when the festival is in town, all the rides and food and games, its a big time."  His fingers gently massaged the redheads hip as the strolled along the sidewalk. "So I was thinking that maybe this year it could be ever better than normal, because i'll have you here with me.  I hate heights, but we should definitely ride the ferris wheel." The soldier wore a dream grin as he spoke, overwhelmed with happiness to have Britt's affections.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Britt Vause

PostSubject: Re: Dear John    Tue Sep 08, 2015 7:43 am

"Oh, I love festivals." Britt found himself grinning brightly at the man. "Ferris wheel is my favorite. I'll make sure to hold your hand once we get too high, soldier." He gave the man a teasing wink. Truly, he'd never seen himself getting in such a sweet relationship like this. But he really cared for Bellamy, could see himself spending a lot of time with the man. Bellamy made him feel special.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sawyer Reynolds

PostSubject: Re: Dear John    Tue Sep 08, 2015 9:39 am

"Just hold my hand? Come on now Britt, we both know imma be in your lap by the time that machine has us up over ten feet from the ground."  Bellamy pressed the boy tighter, his laughter sweet and ringing. He truly did hate heights, but being in the military he'd been made to over come that, now he was teasing simply to see the way it made Britt's face light up. "It'll be alright though, even worth it once we get to the top and I can see you with the entire city as your backdrop!"
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Britt Vause

PostSubject: Re: Dear John    Tue Sep 08, 2015 5:34 pm

"You can sit in my lap any day, soldier, you know that." Britt laughed softly, turning to press his lips against the man's cheek, lingering there for a moment. He paused then, looking as if he'd just remembered something important. "Yo, do they have like games here? Because I'm gonna need you to win me a teddy bear or something, big man."
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sawyer Reynolds

PostSubject: Re: Dear John    Tue Sep 08, 2015 11:08 pm

"Oh yeah? Is that so?"  A delighted smile had brightened the soldiers face as Britt brought up the games, his heart fluttering at the thought of the redhead wanting him to win something that could be special to him.  Bellamy adored the idea of Britt taking home a little momento of their night together. It would only be better if the boy said yes to him tonight. 
"Well I got news for you gorgeous. "  A charming smile as he leaned in to press a tender kiss to Britt's temple. "I'm going to win you the biggest most plushy bear this fair has to offer."  His arm wound tight around the boys waist.   "That way,  when I'm gone on duty, you'll still have the bear to snuggle until your soldier comes home."
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Britt Vause

PostSubject: Re: Dear John    Wed Sep 09, 2015 12:07 am

"That'll be sweet. It'll get pretty lonely not having you call me before bed every night." Britt hummed softly. Honestly, he liked Bellamy a lot more than he had expected to. It was his first real relationship and he was loving it. It was nice having someone to care for him, someone he could count on to be there for him when he needed them. He didn't want to imagine how hard it would be to let the man go.
As they arrived at the festival, Britt was immediately taking the man's hand and eagerly looking around at all of the rides and games around. It was a softer side of himself, almost childlike, that not many got to see.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sawyer Reynolds

PostSubject: Re: Dear John    Wed Sep 09, 2015 12:53 am

"Hey! Hey!"  Bellamy's arms curled around Britt from behind, catching the boy and pressing him close. "Listen real quick, gorgeous.  Im not going off the map okay?  Don't you spend any of your time tonight or any other day worrying about not talking to me.  At first we wont be able to call everyday but I can write you.  And in a few months I should be able to start using my own phone." The man couldn't stand the thought of Britt being lonely, but it did make his heart soar to know that the boy would miss him so much.  He hadn't known his goodnight calls meant anything to the boy.  He figured Britt got them all the time, but even while thinking that he always made sure to say goodnight to his beauty. "Now, enough of that! Come on, you're so adorable!"  Bellamy wrapped an arm around the boys shoulders, leading him around the festival.  "What do you want to do first? Anything you want, just say the word." The blonde gave a handsome smile, his fingers reaching to curl with Britt's.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Britt Vause

PostSubject: Re: Dear John    Wed Sep 09, 2015 1:06 am

Britt only smiled at the man's words, deciding not to think of Bellamy leaving him. Instead, he would enjoy this night with his soldier.
"Well I'm pretty pumped for the ferris wheel but I want to wait until it's sunset for that." He hummed softly. "So you might as well start trying to win me my cuddle replacement while you're gone." He grinned at the man as his eyes flickered around to all of the various booths.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sawyer Reynolds

PostSubject: Re: Dear John    Wed Sep 09, 2015 1:23 am

"I like the sound of that."  Bellamy never let go of the boys hand, walking him around the festival in search for the best bear they had to offer. "Now darling, whenever you see something you want just say something.  Im your soldier, remember? I can do anything for you."  His voice was soft and sweet, matching the smile on his face as he watched Britt's child-like enjoyment.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Britt Vause

PostSubject: Re: Dear John    Wed Sep 09, 2015 8:00 am

Britt led Bellamy throughout the whole place, eagerly eyeing all of the possible stuffed animal prizes. Finally, after he'd seen every bear in the place he brought Bellamy back to his favorite.
"Okay, that one." He grinned at the man as he pointed out the bear he'd chosen. It was possibly the biggest one they'd seen. It was the perfect size for Britt to hold, with white fur. "And see, it's at the test your strength game. You should be great at that, soldier."
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sawyer Reynolds

PostSubject: Re: Dear John    Wed Sep 09, 2015 1:40 pm

"That one it is then, gorgeous."  Bellamy offered the boy a charming grin, taking his hat off and gently settling over Britt's fiery red hair. "Just stand back and watch."  The soldier winked as he approached the game keep.  The man took one look at Bellamy and nearly swooned.  "God bless America." The mumbled as they took Bellamy's money and in exchange handed over the mallet.
"Take your best shot, soldier."
And Bellamy did, looking back once more to offer Britt a cheeky grin before raising the large hammer over his shoulder and swinging down with all his might.  The barbell immediately shot up, hitting the highest ringing bell with a loud "Ding!" Before dropping back into place.
The game keep merely stared, having not ever seen anyone actually hit the highest ring. 
"Uh, you won.  Anything you want, sir."  
Bellamy picked out Britt's bear, hugging it tightly in his arms as he returned to the boy.
"Here you go sweetheart."  He extended his arms to hand Britt his bear, but he leaned forward too, His lips soft and gentle and almost painfully tender as they pressed against Britt's.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Britt Vause

PostSubject: Re: Dear John    Wed Sep 09, 2015 5:59 pm

Britt's arms flew around the man's neck, the bear pressed snug in between the couple as they kissed.
"Thank you, soldier. You never let me down." Britt smirked, speaking with their lips still brushing against each other's. "This is perfect."
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sawyer Reynolds

PostSubject: Re: Dear John    Wed Sep 09, 2015 7:53 pm

"You are perfect, Britt."  Bellamy murmured with his lips still tenderly brushing across the boys cheek. "And its almost time for the sun to be going down."  He could see the way the light had become softer, how it was glowing in Britt's bright red hair. "We should head for the ferris wheel soon, huh?"  Bellamy offered his arm out to the boy, a soft smile playing on his features. He was adoring this time with the boy, it was something he would cherish for the rest of his life.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Britt Vause

PostSubject: Re: Dear John    Wed Sep 09, 2015 9:05 pm

"Yeah, let's get going, big man." Britt grinned, hooking his arm through Bellamy's and heading off for the ferris wheel, his new teddy bear tucked safely under his other arm. "You excited? Or are you really scared of heights that bad, soldier?"
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sawyer Reynolds

PostSubject: Re: Dear John    Wed Sep 09, 2015 11:24 pm

"Well, lets put it this way."  Bellamy wore a sheepish grin, his hand coming to rub the back of his neck.  "The only time I willingly do heights is in the service and right now to see you smiling."  Other wise Bellamy preferred to keep his feet firmly planted on the ground. He even felt a shudder doing down his spine as he looked up to the ferris wheel.  It surely was high.
His grip on Britt's hand tightened.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Britt Vause

PostSubject: Re: Dear John    Wed Sep 09, 2015 11:35 pm

"Aww, don't you worry, big man. I've got you. You always like to take care of me, well it's my turn tonight." Britt winked at the man, pressing a kiss to his cheek as they got in line to wait for their turn on the ride. "You just look at me and you'll forget we're even in the air." He reassured.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sawyer Reynolds

PostSubject: Re: Dear John    Wed Sep 09, 2015 11:47 pm

"Oh, you don't have to tell me that."  Bellamy chuckled softly, leaning down to sweep Britt off his feet and cradle the boy gently against his chest. "We're not even off the ground and you're still the only thing I see. The only thing that matters in this word, gorgeous.  You Britt, you are the reason I go off and fight.  You're worth protecting.  A boy worth fighting for."  Bellamy sang the last part softly.  When he had been small, Rocinante had made him and Breccan watch Mulan with him.  The one song had always stayed with Bellamy, through all his time in the service.
"Nothing on earth could compare to the view I have when I have you. As long as I have you, I have everything."
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Britt Vause

PostSubject: Re: Dear John    Thu Sep 10, 2015 12:15 am

Britt could only grin at the man's words, shaking his head. He would never get used to being spoken to like that. Bellamy was the sweetest man he'd ever met. After a few moments of waiting in line, it was finally their turn to get on. Britt eagerly tugged the man forward, though making sure not to rush him too much if he was truly scared.
"This is gonna be great, soldier." He wasn't even sure why he was so excited. It'd simply been so long since he'd done anything like this.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sawyer Reynolds

PostSubject: Re: Dear John    Thu Sep 10, 2015 1:01 am

"Its already great, gorgeous."  Bellamy chuckled softly at the boys excitement, an endearing smile taking over his handsome features as he followed Britt onto the ride. "But im glad your having such a good time.  Its an honor to be the man making you smile."  He wasn't only nervous because of the height.  At the top of the ferris wheel, thats where he wanted to ask Britt to be his boyfriend.  He wanted it to be memorable and precious.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Britt Vause

PostSubject: Re: Dear John    Thu Sep 10, 2015 7:52 am

As they climbed into the small pod, Britt couldn't help but grin excitedly. He had the bear tucked under one arm, his other hand tight on Bellamy's.
"Don't worry soldier, I've got you. I won't let go." He smirked at Bellamy, his lips landing on the man's jaw gently as they began to rise.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sawyer Reynolds

PostSubject: Re: Dear John    Thu Sep 10, 2015 5:21 pm

"Oh yeah, you wont let go?"  The soldier ran his thumb across the back of Britt's hand, his eyes shining with adoration at the sight of the boy holding onto his bear.  Britt couldn't be anymore perfect.
Bellamy truly was blessed.
"Well me either.  So I guess we're struck together, huh?"  The blonde had by now wrapped his other arm tightly around Britt's waist, his eyes widening slightly as they began to take off. "Oh man, I forgot how unsafe this felt."   It only caused his hold to tighten on Britt, as though that would save the boy if something malfunctioned.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Britt Vause

PostSubject: Re: Dear John    Thu Sep 10, 2015 5:43 pm

"It's completely safe, soldier. Relax." Britt was smirking at the man, how adorable and sensitive he truly was. "I'm gonna take you skydiving some day." He laughed softly to himself as he leaned his head on Bellamy's shoulder. Unlike Bellamy, Britt was completely comfortable, glancing over the edge of the ride to look down at the ground, slowly moving farther away from them.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sawyer Reynolds

PostSubject: Re: Dear John    Thu Sep 10, 2015 5:54 pm

"Sky diving?"  Bellamy chuckled nervously, trying to keep his eyes steady on Britt in an attempt to keep from looking down. "Im sure we could do that if you want to.  We can even start planning."  He was speaking rapidly, trying to keep his mind off of how high they had risen.  "I've been in the army for about two years now and i've never really needed anything, I only pay my bills so I should have enough."  The soldier managed a loving smile. "How about we go for your birthday, gorgeous?"
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Britt Vause

PostSubject: Re: Dear John    Thu Sep 10, 2015 6:23 pm

"Are you serious?" Britt arched an eyebrow as he looked over at the man, smiling softly. "You'd really do that for me?" He was realizing Bellamy was definitely the sweetest guy he'd ever met. He was terrified being maybe twenty feet off of the ground and yet he was still ready to plan a skydiving trip for him. He had definitely gotten the best man in the world. "I'd love to go for my birthday." He grinned, his hold still tight on the man's hand.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sawyer Reynolds

PostSubject: Re: Dear John    Thu Sep 10, 2015 8:58 pm

"Then we'll go."  Bellamy leaned in to press a chaste kiss against the boys nose, pulling back with a soft grin lighting his face. "When is your birthday?  I'll have to make sure I have plenty of leave time for that."  He wanted to spend all of the special days with Britt, and every day in between. They were almost to the top by now, but Bellamy wasn't paying it any attention. His blue eyes were completely lost in the way the setting sun gleamed on Britt's hair.  The glow even seemed to brighten his face, giving the boy an ethereal look to him.
For a moment, Bellamy couldn't breathe. 
Britt simply had that effect on him.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Dear John    

Back to top Go down

Dear John
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 3 of 7Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next