HomeCalendarFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in

Share | 

Dear John

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next
AuthorMessage
Britt Vause

PostSubject: Re: Dear John    Thu Sep 10, 2015 9:45 pm

"December 17th, don't forget it, soldier." Britt gave the man a wink, smiling softly at the way Bellamy was staring at him. "What, do I have something on my face?" He laughed softly, leaning in to press his lips to Bellamy's cheek. "We're almost at the top." He pointed out gently.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sawyer Reynolds

PostSubject: Re: Dear John    Thu Sep 10, 2015 11:06 pm

"You are just so beautiful,"  Bellamy sheepishly tore his gaze away, an embarrassed smile twisting his face as he tried to laugh it off.  Instead he reminded himself that the boy was right, they were nearing the top.
He had to be ready.
"This is actually the only  reason I really wanted to ride this rickety old thing. I just...I wanted to see you high in the sky with the sun setting at your back.  I kinda want to kiss you that way, and...."
He wanted them to be at the peak before he asked. "I wanted to ask if you would be my boy?"  His fingers curled gently around Britt's.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Britt Vause

PostSubject: Re: Dear John    Thu Sep 10, 2015 11:13 pm

"Your boy?" Britt arched an eyebrow, a small smile playing on his lips. "You took me all the way up here just to ask me that? Of course I'll be your boy, soldier." He leaned in slowly, capturing the man's lips deeply as they rested at the top of the ride.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sawyer Reynolds

PostSubject: Re: Dear John    Fri Sep 11, 2015 12:05 am

"I wanted to sweep you off your feet completely,"  Their lips were still brushing as he spoke, one of his hands tenderly cupping Britt's cheek. "That way you couldn't say no.  And now, on top of the ferris wheel, I thought maybe it could be more like flying."
Bellamy felt as though he had been walking on cloud nine ever since he'd first set eyes on Britt.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Britt Vause

PostSubject: Re: Dear John    Fri Sep 11, 2015 12:22 am

"I wouldn't have said no anyways, you know." Britt smiled softly, leaning into Bellamy's arms as they began their descent. "But this was pretty great, soldier. You're so sweet I feel like I dreamed you up sometimes." He shook his head lightly.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sawyer Reynolds

PostSubject: Re: Dear John    Fri Sep 11, 2015 12:41 am

"Oh really?"  Bellamy blinked at the boy, as though he were trying to tell if Britt was serious or not. "Because Im sure that you were my dream come true."  The solider brought the redheads hand up to his lips so he could kiss each fingertip. "And now you're my dream every night, gorgeous.  I always sleep so soundly now, because I get to see you...." He had fallen so hard, his heart thundering in his chest just at the sound of the boys voice.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Britt Vause

PostSubject: Re: Dear John    Thu Sep 17, 2015 3:53 pm

Before Britt knew it, their time together was up. He had fallen for Bellamy faster than he ever thought he would and now he couldn't imagine telling the man goodbye. But he would have to.
It was the night before Bellamy was set to leave and the two of them had spent the day together, never wanting to leave each other's side. Their goal for the day was to spend every second together so that by the next morning they'd be ready to say goodbye.
It was normally Bellamy who did the sweet romantic gestures but today Britt had even tried. He'd bribed Ajax to stay out of the house all day and sleep over at Dmitri's place. That left him in the apartment alone to decorate. By the time Bellamy was arriving the room was covered in red, white, and blue decorations. A banner even hung from the ceiling reading "Good luck, soldier". It was something Britt was not used to doing but then again, everything with Bellamy seemed new to him. He waited for Bellamy to call and say he was on his way before turning off the lights and ducking behind the couch, wanting to surprise the man when he entered.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sawyer Reynolds

PostSubject: Re: Dear John    Thu Sep 17, 2015 5:59 pm

Bellamy had stopped at a small flower shop on the corner before heading on to Britt's place, even though he had hated to waste even five minutes of their last night together.  His gorgeous boy deserved flowers, so Bellamy had them. His favorite color to buy for Britt was red to make his fiery hair, but it wasn't always roses. Today it was lilies, five of them to represent every month he would be away.  By now he was comfortable to enter the boys home without knocking, and being he wanted to surprise Britt thats exactly what he did.  
"Hey there beautiful!"  The soldier exclaimed as he threw the door open, the flowers centered at his chest.  He was shocked to find all the lights off, his heart falling for a moment with concern. 
"Britt? baby?"
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Britt Vause

PostSubject: Re: Dear John    Thu Sep 17, 2015 6:06 pm

"Surprise!" Britt shouted, grinning wide as he jumped up from his hiding spot, flicking on the lights at the same time. With the lights on, the decorated room could be seen, Britt's large teddy bear still sitting in the corner.
Britt bounded forward then, arms flying around Bellamy's neck as he pressed a kiss to the man's lips, nearly crushing the flowers between them in his excitement.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sawyer Reynolds

PostSubject: Re: Dear John    Thu Sep 17, 2015 6:26 pm

"W-Woah!"  Bellamy's jaw was slack as he took in all the decorations and the banner crossing the room.  But then Britt was in his arms and all he could see was the beautiful boy against his chest and the soft lips pressing against him. 
"Baby, look at this place..."  He was nearly speechless, his eyes catching the large white bear and only doing more to make his heart swell. "You did all of this just for me?" The soldiers hand moved to carefully catch the boys cheek, his thumb caressing gently under Britt's  eye.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Britt Vause

PostSubject: Re: Dear John    Thu Sep 17, 2015 6:50 pm

"It's your goodbye party." Britt smiled sweetly at the other man. He had climbed onto the man by now, his legs around the soldier's waist and his arms around his neck. One hand came to grab the flowers, bringing them to his nose and inhaling deeply. "Thank you for the flowers." He murmured, pressing a kiss to Bellamy's jaw. "It wasn't a big deal, though. I just wanted our night to be special."
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sawyer Reynolds

PostSubject: Re: Dear John    Thu Sep 17, 2015 9:41 pm

"Not a big deal?  Britt this is...I think this is the best day of my life."  Bellamy was grinning softly, his arms wrapped snuggly around the boys waist to keep him supported.  His family had never given him a going away party, only coming home.  Usually his parents were always too heartbroken to celebrate his leaving. "It means so much to have one last good day, you know?  Usually everyone looks at me like im never coming back or something.  But this....A party for me.  I love you so much, britt.  I can't handle it sometimes."
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Britt Vause

PostSubject: Re: Dear John    Thu Sep 17, 2015 11:00 pm

"I love you too, Bellamy. So much, my man." Britt smiled softly, capturing the man's lips once more. "I'm glad you're liking the party though, soldier. I thought it might be lame." He chuckled as he got back down onto his own feet, leading Bellamy over to the couch. "We can do anything you want tonight, big man, it's all for you."
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sawyer Reynolds

PostSubject: Re: Dear John    Thu Sep 17, 2015 11:27 pm

"I never have as much fun with anyone else as I do you, gorgeous.  This party is the best I've ever had." Bellamy sat himself down on Britt's couch before pulling the boy into his lap, strong arms encircling Britt's waist. "But if its all for me, then I want to hold you all night, until the minute i've got to go.  I want to make you happy Britt, and I want to get drunk on your laugh and fall into those pretty pink lips I love so much.  I just want you tonight, baby.  That's all I want.  It's all I need."
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Britt Vause

PostSubject: Re: Dear John    Fri Sep 18, 2015 2:15 am

"Well then I've got some wonderful news for you, soldier." Britt grinned slyly, curling himself comfortably into the man's lap. "I'm all yours." He murmured, his lips finding the man's neck, pressing a gentle kiss there. "I'm not going anywhere, you've got me all to yourself, all night long, my man."
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sawyer Reynolds

PostSubject: Re: Dear John    Fri Sep 18, 2015 2:22 pm

"Oh man, this night just keeps getting better and better."  Bellamy was grinning softly, his neck craned to give Britt more room.  He adored the feelings of the boys lips on him, especially his neck.  No one had ever touched him like Britt had.  The soldier's hands came to rest on Britt's hip, thumbs massaging gently as Bellamy took a moment to simply memorize the boy in his arms.  He would need this when he was gone.  He had to remember everything or it might just be unbearable.
"Hey Britt,"  His voice was hesitant but his blue eyes were burning with determination. "What would you think about making love to me tonight?"
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Britt Vause

PostSubject: Re: Dear John    Fri Sep 18, 2015 6:11 pm

Britt arched an eyebrow at the man's question, as if wanting to make sure he had heard it right. He leaned closer into Bellamy's chest, his lips finding the man's ear so he could whisper softly.
"I thought you'd never ask, soldier." He pulled back then, pressing a gentle kiss to his boyfriend's lips.
He knew Bellamy was a virgin. It wasn't exactly something most guys Bellamy's age wanted to admit but Britt knew because Bellamy had confessed that Britt had been his first kiss. Britt never judged him though. Instead, he found it endearing. He was grateful to be Bellamy's first kiss, first boyfriend, soon to be his first time. This relationship was so different from any he'd had before. It was sweet, not cheap like most of his other one night stands. In a way, taking Bellamy's virginity was a big deal for him too. It was starting a new chapter in his life. He was starting over.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sawyer Reynolds

PostSubject: Re: Dear John    Fri Sep 18, 2015 11:09 pm

Bellamy's hand, rough and callused came to cup Britt's cheek as they kissed. His touch was tender though, in a way someone wouldn't expect of a soldier.   But Bellamy was gentleman and a lover first, especially when his beautiful boy was concerned.  His lips were slow and warm,  his hand carefully tilting Britt's face so that he could deepen the kiss.  He had never done anything like this before,  but Bellamy had dreamed of it for quite some time now, ever since first laying eyes on the sweet eyed read head in his arms.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Britt Vause

PostSubject: Re: Dear John    Fri Sep 18, 2015 11:29 pm

Britt was not used to kissing like this, so slow and sweet. He could only imagine how different the lovemaking would be. He tried though, his fingers entangling themselves in Bellamy's hair as they kissed.
"I'm honored that you want to do this with me, my man." He murmured softly as he pulled back, their foreheads still resting together.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sawyer Reynolds

PostSubject: Re: Dear John    Sat Sep 19, 2015 12:13 am

"Oh yeah?"  Bellamy's heart felt as though it were swelling in his chest at the boys admission. "You are the only boy I could ever see myself doing this with.  I have never loved anyone like I love you, my beautiful ginger snap."  The solider winked as he spoke the teasing nick name. "So I want this. Really I need it if im going to be gone away from you for a while."  The man breathed softly, leaning up to catch the boys lips again, but this time his hands moved to glide up Britt's sides.  He was new to this, but it seemed he became more and more comfortable with every kiss they shared.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Britt Vause

PostSubject: Re: Dear John    Sat Sep 19, 2015 12:44 am

"I'm really glad." Britt admitted, a hand caressing the man's cheek gently. "I don't know if I could go another five months without this." Being abstinent was definitely a challenge for him. "I'm going to make sure this is the best night of your life." He grinned slyly as he slowly got to his feet, taking Bellamy's hand and leading him into his bedroom.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sawyer Reynolds

PostSubject: Re: Dear John    Sat Sep 19, 2015 1:19 am

Bellamy held onto Britt's hand tightly, his blue eyes bright with delight as the boy lead him into the bed room.  He had been in the room before, and even on the bed but it was always innocent.  They had never come with the intent to touch.
Bellamy found his stomach fluttering with excitement. 
He wondered what it would be like, if Britt would sound and feel as the boy did in his dreams.
He was so ready to find out.
"Oh man, I can't believe this is finally happening."  The soldier spoke breathlessly, his eyes dropping down to caress the curves of Britt's hips as the boy walked. "I have wanted this for so long now.  I dream about you a lot, beautiful."
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Britt Vause

PostSubject: Re: Dear John    Sat Sep 19, 2015 1:30 pm

"You do?" Britt smirked slyly as they reached the bed. He gently pushed Bellamy down so he was sitting on the edge before straddling the man's lap and hooking his arms around his neck. It pleased him to no end to think that Bellamy had been dreaming about him, about them making love. He had to live up to the man's expectations and he was determined to not only meet them, but exceed them.
He regretted living so promiscuously and never having a real relationship before but the one good thing that had come out of it all was that he could definitely give Bellamy a first time so good he'd never find anyone else to do it better, even if they broke up. "Well then tell me, soldier, how did you picture it happening in your dreams?"
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sawyer Reynolds

PostSubject: Re: Dear John    Sat Sep 19, 2015 4:20 pm

"Oh,"  Bellamy's entire face flushed with embarrassment at the question, the pink reaching even his ears. "I uh...I pictured it a lot of different ways." He had never been this close to another person before, never spoke of such things.
And now?
The solider wasn't even sure where to start.
"Sometimes you are laying down, sometimes you are on top of me..." He couldn't manage to speak of how he had imagined Britt bouncing on him, or how at one point he had dreamed of bending the boy over.
His pants felt tighter all of a sudden.
Bellamy could only let out a feverish groan.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Britt Vause

PostSubject: Re: Dear John    Sat Sep 19, 2015 4:43 pm

"Shit, this is going to be even more fun than I thought." Britt's smirk gave way to a full on grin. It wasn't even that he was just excited to have sex anymore, he was just excited to get to experience this with Bellamy, to make memories with his boyfriend. This was special to Bellamy so it was special to him as well. He had never been with someone so innocent before, it was all new to him.
He couldn't help but chuckle as he felt the bulge growing in Bellamy's jeans pressing against him. He was pleased to know he had such an effect on the man.
"Well it's your lucky night, babe. Just tell me how you want me and we can make it happen. Or if you don't know what you want, I can just take over. Whatever you want." He finished speaking before pressing another sweet kiss to the man's lips.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Dear John    

Back to top Go down

Dear John
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 4 of 7Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next