Our site
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I don't know!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

My Manipulative Baby Momma.

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 23 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
Calvin Pierce

Calvin Pierce

My Manipulative Baby Momma. - Page 6 Empty
PostSubject: Re: My Manipulative Baby Momma.   My Manipulative Baby Momma. - Page 6 EmptyMon Sep 05, 2011 5:14 am

"You are evil to me." He hummed lightly.
Back to top Go down
Gabriel McDaniels

Gabriel McDaniels

PostSubject: Re: My Manipulative Baby Momma.   My Manipulative Baby Momma. - Page 6 EmptyMon Sep 05, 2011 5:16 am

"Just please." He sighed, shaking his head. "You have to for me..." He nodded, sitting in Calvin's lap. "That doctor, I hate him,....Since I was little he...touched me...in ways I doctor shoudnt...He started then I was like four, I didnt understand so I figured it was normal, as I got bigger I realized its not normal for a doctor to do that..."
Back to top Go down
Calvin Pierce

Calvin Pierce

PostSubject: Re: My Manipulative Baby Momma.   My Manipulative Baby Momma. - Page 6 EmptyMon Sep 05, 2011 10:49 am

Calvin's face fell, his hands clenching into fists.
"Gabriel. How the FUCK can you expect me to wait nine fucking months?"
Back to top Go down
Gabriel McDaniels

Gabriel McDaniels

PostSubject: Re: My Manipulative Baby Momma.   My Manipulative Baby Momma. - Page 6 EmptyMon Sep 05, 2011 11:38 am

"I expect you not to do it, because one, he cant touch me anymore with you here, and two, your going to be a daddy, and your sick husband cant be left by himself while pregnant...Look behave,....and ill even let you kill the baby sitter, now calm down." Gabriel moved to his his lover tightly.
Back to top Go down
Calvin Pierce

Calvin Pierce

PostSubject: Re: My Manipulative Baby Momma.   My Manipulative Baby Momma. - Page 6 EmptyMon Sep 05, 2011 11:47 am

Calvin was shaking, his entire face a deep red with fury.
"Gabriel..." He said through gritted teeth.
Back to top Go down
Gabriel McDaniels

Gabriel McDaniels

PostSubject: Re: My Manipulative Baby Momma.   My Manipulative Baby Momma. - Page 6 EmptyMon Sep 05, 2011 11:52 am

"Look! Calvin I have had most men in my life fucking do something like that because I couldnt control it!! Wanna know why I was a whore? Because then I could control who fucking touched me like that! Now im over what they did!" He wasnt....." "And I wont let it ruin my life anymore! If im pregnant, I cant do it alone! You know I cant! There are some days I dont eat or anything and someone has got to make me for the baby!! Someone has to be there if something is wrong and im too sick to fucking take care of it!I need you!, the baby needs you, your family needs you here Calvin! Not in jail for murdering some scumbag."
Back to top Go down
Calvin Pierce

Calvin Pierce

PostSubject: Re: My Manipulative Baby Momma.   My Manipulative Baby Momma. - Page 6 EmptyMon Sep 05, 2011 11:57 am

"But... My fucking god!" He stood, punching the wall, not nearly as hard as he wanted to though. He didn't want to put a hole in it since this wasn't his home.
Back to top Go down
Gabriel McDaniels

Gabriel McDaniels

PostSubject: Re: My Manipulative Baby Momma.   My Manipulative Baby Momma. - Page 6 EmptyMon Sep 05, 2011 11:59 am

Gabriel sat and watched him, kicking his feet that dangled off the table.
"Baby, its okay...."
Back to top Go down
Calvin Pierce

Calvin Pierce

PostSubject: Re: My Manipulative Baby Momma.   My Manipulative Baby Momma. - Page 6 EmptyMon Sep 05, 2011 12:02 pm

"NO. Do not say its fucking okay, cause its not!" He snapped.
Back to top Go down
Gabriel McDaniels

Gabriel McDaniels

PostSubject: Re: My Manipulative Baby Momma.   My Manipulative Baby Momma. - Page 6 EmptyMon Sep 05, 2011 12:05 pm

Gabriel's eyes narrowed.
"Dont you fucking snap at me Calvin Pierce!!" He was small, sick, and maybe now pregnant but you did not talk to Gabriel McDaniels like that, not even Gabriel Johnson dared talk to him like that.
Back to top Go down
Calvin Pierce

Calvin Pierce

PostSubject: Re: My Manipulative Baby Momma.   My Manipulative Baby Momma. - Page 6 EmptyMon Sep 05, 2011 12:08 pm

"Thne don't tlel me its okay!" He huffed.
Back to top Go down
Gabriel McDaniels

Gabriel McDaniels

PostSubject: Re: My Manipulative Baby Momma.   My Manipulative Baby Momma. - Page 6 EmptyMon Sep 05, 2011 12:12 pm

"Calvin damnit, its been just fine for years!! Now just because your pissed off doesnt change anything so stop it." He huffed back at his lover.
Back to top Go down
Calvin Pierce

Calvin Pierce

PostSubject: Re: My Manipulative Baby Momma.   My Manipulative Baby Momma. - Page 6 EmptyMon Sep 05, 2011 12:15 pm

"Its only been fine cause you never told me! Stop acting like its not a big deal! It is!"
Back to top Go down
Gabriel McDaniels

Gabriel McDaniels

PostSubject: Re: My Manipulative Baby Momma.   My Manipulative Baby Momma. - Page 6 EmptyMon Sep 05, 2011 12:21 pm

Gabriel shook his head.
"Calvin. it was years ago. at the time it was big to me when I realized but...no one could help, well daddy could but I didnt tell him, he was actually really good about not leaving me with the doctor, daddy didnt like him. But still....it happened and there is no going back and helping it, the damage is done, im okay now..I have you."
Back to top Go down
Calvin Pierce

Calvin Pierce

PostSubject: Re: My Manipulative Baby Momma.   My Manipulative Baby Momma. - Page 6 EmptyMon Sep 05, 2011 12:37 pm

"Still damnit! I am so sick of this shit..." He ran a hand through his hair. Sick of EVERYONE having touched his lover...
Back to top Go down
Gabriel McDaniels

Gabriel McDaniels

PostSubject: Re: My Manipulative Baby Momma.   My Manipulative Baby Momma. - Page 6 EmptyMon Sep 05, 2011 12:44 pm

Gabriel stared at him, his face blank.
He couldnt help this one....
in fact, between the doctor, his momma, and the baby sitter...
he had become a whore.
For love.
For control.
He simply stood up and walked out of the room, opting to see if Brody was around so he could bitch until Calvin was done.
Back to top Go down
Calvin Pierce

Calvin Pierce

PostSubject: Re: My Manipulative Baby Momma.   My Manipulative Baby Momma. - Page 6 EmptyMon Sep 05, 2011 12:47 pm

Calvin felt a little bad but just... he was so upset. No, Gabriel couldn't help this one but what about all the men he willingly fucked? it fucking hurt.
Back to top Go down
Gabriel McDaniels

Gabriel McDaniels

PostSubject: Re: My Manipulative Baby Momma.   My Manipulative Baby Momma. - Page 6 EmptyMon Sep 05, 2011 12:52 pm

Gabriel...
Gabriel needed love...
love he didnt get at home.
Gabriel needed to feel like after so much being forced...
He had the control.
Gabriel had been young, stupid and alone.
Gabriel is now sorry for it.
But he cant change it.
And neither can Calvin.
Back to top Go down
Calvin Pierce

Calvin Pierce

PostSubject: Re: My Manipulative Baby Momma.   My Manipulative Baby Momma. - Page 6 EmptyMon Sep 05, 2011 12:59 pm

But Calvin fucking wished he could...
He wasn't asking for a virginal lover. Just... not such a whore. He sighed heavily as he sat there just thinking.
Back to top Go down
Gabriel McDaniels

Gabriel McDaniels

PostSubject: Re: My Manipulative Baby Momma.   My Manipulative Baby Momma. - Page 6 EmptyMon Sep 05, 2011 1:06 pm

Most would get all upset if their husband thought about them being a whore.
Not Gabriel.
He would not and say yeah, he was a whore, im yours now, take it or leave it.
Back to top Go down
Calvin Pierce

Calvin Pierce

PostSubject: Re: My Manipulative Baby Momma.   My Manipulative Baby Momma. - Page 6 EmptyMon Sep 05, 2011 1:10 pm

"Gabriel! Lets go home!" Calvin called after a while
Back to top Go down
Gabriel McDaniels

Gabriel McDaniels

PostSubject: Re: My Manipulative Baby Momma.   My Manipulative Baby Momma. - Page 6 EmptyMon Sep 05, 2011 1:12 pm

Gabriel walked out the door, slid into the motorcycle and waited on his husband.
Back to top Go down
Calvin Pierce

Calvin Pierce

PostSubject: Re: My Manipulative Baby Momma.   My Manipulative Baby Momma. - Page 6 EmptyMon Sep 05, 2011 1:14 pm

Calvin walked out and hopped on, sliding the helmet on Gabriel and taking off before he could protest.
Back to top Go down
Gabriel McDaniels

Gabriel McDaniels

PostSubject: Re: My Manipulative Baby Momma.   My Manipulative Baby Momma. - Page 6 EmptyMon Sep 05, 2011 1:27 pm

Gabriel took the helmet off halfway down the road, growling dangerously.
"Put the mother fucking helmet on Calvin." He hissed. 'I refuse to wear the fucking thing."
Back to top Go down
Calvin Pierce

Calvin Pierce

PostSubject: Re: My Manipulative Baby Momma.   My Manipulative Baby Momma. - Page 6 EmptyMon Sep 05, 2011 1:49 pm

"Nope." Calvin shook his head as he drove on, his eyes narrowed.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: My Manipulative Baby Momma.   My Manipulative Baby Momma. - Page 6 Empty

Back to top Go down

My Manipulative Baby Momma.
Page 6 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 23 ... 40  Next