Our site
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I don't know!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Spin The Bottle.

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5
AuthorMessage
Sawyer Reynolds

Sawyer Reynolds

Spin The Bottle.  - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Spin The Bottle.    Spin The Bottle.  - Page 5 EmptySun Sep 13, 2015 1:23 am

"Oh yeah?"  Piper was still smiling when they pulled away, making no attempts to hide how much he had enjoyed it, his tongue even coming to run over his bottom lip. "Well then hey, if you ever need a break from the old man..."  Piper trailed off with a wink, knowing that the boy would get what he was insinuating. 
"Piper!"  Roman began with an outraged roar, his stomach knotted tight because he could feel how much his mate had liked that kiss. And now Piper was fucking with him.
"I know, I know! You'll fucking rip my throat out with your teeth. Same shit different day, pops."  Piper merely rolled his eyes, moving back to his seat but still completely ignoring his mate. Kissing Zach had been nice, but it wasn't like kissing his Jace Daniel.
It did nothing for him.
Not like when he was able to say he was the only person to ever touch Jace.  That had made him feel invincible.  On top of the world. He had the finest boy alive and Jace was his alone.
Piper couldn't have that anymore.
Unforgivable.
Back to top Go down
Britt Vause

Britt Vause

PostSubject: Re: Spin The Bottle.    Spin The Bottle.  - Page 5 EmptySun Sep 13, 2015 1:34 am

Jace moved so he could rest his head on Piper's shoulder, hesitantly glancing up at the man.
"Are you still mad at me?" He spoke softly as if he was afraid to hear the answer. But he already knew it, of course. He didn't know what he'd have to do to make the man forgive him again.
Back to top Go down
Sawyer Reynolds

Sawyer Reynolds

PostSubject: Re: Spin The Bottle.    Spin The Bottle.  - Page 5 EmptySun Sep 13, 2015 2:03 am

Piper gently brushed the boy off of him, his lips pursed tightly in an attempt to keep the boy from seeing just how devastated he truly was. "Jace, I don't think you're getting it yo. More than anything im fucking hurt! I mean yeah, im fucking pissed at you for doing this to me. Its damn unforgivable. We promised. I made you promise me not to spin just to avoid this happening!" Despite all his best efforts, the mans bottom lip was beginning to tremble, his cheeks flushed with frustration.  He didn't know how to be mad at Jace.  The boy was his angel, his little yoga freak. Jace was everything.
"So you fucking knew I wasn't okay with it from the start! And then I fucking brought out the big guns! My pathetic ass asked you please. And you still walked away, right into Rigby's fucking arms." The man had to take a moment to breathe, the pain that radiated throughout his chest almost too much for him to bear. He felt like a piece of him was missing.
Maybe a part of his heart, or his damn lung being he simply couldnt seem to catch his breath anymore.
"Im damned heart broken that you put his fucking feelings above mine, even though it was a fucking game to the both of you! But to me Jace- That was part of my fucking life! Thats something I can never get back. You stole it from me. A piece of you is fucking missing now. I dont have it anymore and Im rotting because its gone! Just fucking gone!"  The man finally pressed his palms into his eyes, unable to keep his eyes from watering.
"When I met you I couldn't believe that a fine ass honey like you was even looking my way.  And then I got to know you and fuck, for the first time in my life I knew what love felt like. You were so innocent and pure, I almost felt too dirty to touch you. But you let me and it completely healed all that broken shit that was rattling around inside my chest. I was the only person able to say you kissed me. I could brag even to your dad about how I made love to you while listening to our songs because I wanted the entire world to know! I had never been so fucking proud." 
The mans shoulders had began to quiver at this point, his face well hidden behind his hands.
"And now i've had that ripped from me for the sake of some childish fucking game. Im going home. Your parents can bring you and Roci when your done with your fucking play time."
Back to top Go down
Britt Vause

Britt Vause

PostSubject: Re: Spin The Bottle.    Spin The Bottle.  - Page 5 EmptySun Sep 13, 2015 2:19 am

Jace looked as if he might start crying then, not used to Piper shouting at him and certainly not in front of everyone else so he felt like a scolded child. He had never regretted something more.
Nothing could ever compare to kissing Piper for him. It was why he hadn't thought anything of the kiss. In his mind, Piper was still his one and only. This was just a game. But obviously, his lover didn't think of it the same way.
"Okay." It was all Jace could manage to get out, finding it hard to breathe with the pain in his chest. "We'll be home then. I'm sorry."
Back to top Go down
Sawyer Reynolds

Sawyer Reynolds

PostSubject: Re: Spin The Bottle.    Spin The Bottle.  - Page 5 EmptySun Sep 13, 2015 2:28 am

"Not as fucking sorry as me.  I should've taken your ass home from the start."  Piper mumbled in defeat, slowly rising to his feet and retrieving his jacket from the couch. "Maybe then i'd still be able to call you my shawty." The man was ducking out the front door with that, his car revving up and screeching softly as Piper hurriedly back out. 
Rocinante was immediately at his mothers side, his lanky arms nearly tangling themselves in his haste to gather the smaller werewolf against his chest. 
"Dont cry momma-J! Dad's just blowing it out his ass right now yoi!"  He could never handle the sight of his mothers tears, they always took his breath away. Rosie had to do something to make it better. "He's just mad that Rigby's a better kisser than him!"  The boy whistled in an attempt to help the situation, not realizing that he was only making it worse. "I'll even go talk to him when we get home! Everything will be snazzy so dont worry about it!"
Back to top Go down
Britt Vause

Britt Vause

PostSubject: Re: Spin The Bottle.    Spin The Bottle.  - Page 5 EmptySun Sep 13, 2015 12:18 pm

"Thank you Rosie." Jace murmured into the crook of his son's neck, pressing the boy tight into his arms. He hated fighting in front of the boy, never wanting Rocinante to think things with his parents were anything other than perfect. "I'm sure everything will be fine later, you don't even have to talk to him, baby." His son shouldn't have to fix his mistakes. He kept his son pressed close to his side, though he was trying to calm down so he didn't look like a baby in front of everyone. "Ya know, someone can take their turn any damn time now." He muttered softly, moving so he was curled up in his son's lap.
Back to top Go down
Sawyer Reynolds

Sawyer Reynolds

PostSubject: Re: Spin The Bottle.    Spin The Bottle.  - Page 5 EmptySun Sep 13, 2015 1:30 pm

Rocinante could only let out a soft whine at his mother's distress,  his arms tangled tightly around the boy as he attempted to rock them. It was easy with his height to shift their weight,  and soon enough he was singing gentle lullabies too. He loved to baby his mother, always appreciating all the nights Jace had held him.
It was Denahi who finally reached for the bottle.  The native had been doing nothing but watching since the beginning,  learning how everything was played.  He hadn't intended on playing even after he'd figured out the game, mainly because He had noticed the small hunter settled into the blind werewolf's lap.  Denahi could never mistake those eyes.  
It was Bane.
Ever since he'd first realized,  Denahi had been determined to avoid the boy at all costs.  He didn't want someone so pure from his past to see what he'd become. 
But Jace did look pitiful,  tears threatening to gather in his eyes while his son attempted to rock him like an infant.
The native finally caved, just to shift the packs attention, and at the risk of facing Bane, he spun.
Back to top Go down
Britt Vause

Britt Vause

PostSubject: Re: Spin The Bottle.    Spin The Bottle.  - Page 5 EmptySun Sep 13, 2015 1:47 pm

Truly, Bane hadn't noticed any newcomers today. He had been mostly just lying in Danny's lap, occasionally dropping kisses down the man's neck or murmuring things in his ear. He was trying to avoid having to face Rigby. He could stand seeing the man when they were dropping Breccan off to one another but he hated to have him and Danny in the same room. So at pack gatherings, he liked to pretend the man wasn't there.
He did look up though when someone got up to spin, having to blink several times before he realized just who it was. Denahi, the boy he'd crushed on when he'd been younger. He could still remember vividly times when Dylan and Sitka would talk about hunting things and their plans while he, Denahi, and Kenai would just play around outside. Those were happier times, before Bane had actually had to hunt himself.
Hell, Denahi had even been his first kiss although he wasn't sure if that still counted now. It had only been a small peck on the lips after Kenai had fallen asleep one night and the two of them were alone in Bane's room.
Bane still remembered how devastated he'd been upon learning that Denahi had been bitten and Kenai was dead. Dylan had told him he could not go find his friend, that he was the enemy now.
Bane was completely lost in his memories, not realizing he was staring quite obviously at Denahi until someone had nudged him. The bottle had landed on him.
Back to top Go down
Sawyer Reynolds

Sawyer Reynolds

PostSubject: Re: Spin The Bottle.    Spin The Bottle.  - Page 5 EmptySun Sep 13, 2015 3:23 pm

Denahi was caught like a deer in head lights as Bane stared at him.  He almost felt like he was twelve again, his heart fluttering as it always had when Sitka had taken him over to the Jardine home.  Bane was still Bane, but it pained the Native to see how much the boy had grown without him being there.  He was taller and his jaw seemed sharper, the blue eyes he'd adored so much were tired in a way that actually frightened him.
The boy had been through a lot.
Denahi should have been there for it.
"Helaku." Sunny Day,  The native spoke softly, one of his old names for the boy.  Bane had always been so fierce, but still graceful with every move he made. But even so, whenever he smiled it was like there wasnt a cloud in the sky and the sun was beaming directly on Denahi's face.
God, Denahi had missed him.
"You remember your crocodile, eh?" His voice rattled almost nervously, golden eyes unable to leave Bane's face. "Or can that really be you? Its hard to believe there's a Jardine in a pack den." He had yet to notice Dylan.  And even if he had, Denahi wouldnt believe it. Not after what they had been through with werewolves. At first he hadn't been sure it was Bane, but there was no mistaking those eyes.
Back to top Go down
Britt Vause

Britt Vause

PostSubject: Re: Spin The Bottle.    Spin The Bottle.  - Page 5 EmptySun Sep 13, 2015 4:06 pm

"It's me." Bane smiled softly at the man as he got to his feet, approaching the man. "Dylan's here too." He gave a light nod towards his brother who sat a few feet away with Ace curled in his lap. "It's really been forever since I've seen you, hasn't it?" He shook his head, finding that he hadn't realized just how much he'd missed the Native. He'd stopped seeing the man when he'd been bitten. But now that he'd stopped hunting, there was no reason they couldn't be friends, was there?
Back to top Go down
Sawyer Reynolds

Sawyer Reynolds

PostSubject: Re: Spin The Bottle.    Spin The Bottle.  - Page 5 EmptySun Sep 13, 2015 4:22 pm

"Six years since my last sunny day."  The Native ' s voice was tender and tired, as though all the years spent away had eroded him. But with Bane so close to him now, he could almost feel whole again, as though all the bad things were some sick dream he'd been having. "Crocodile has missed the sun."  As he spoke,  he allowed his fingers to brush across the hunters cheek, his golden eyes glowing with adoration.  He'd never thought he'd stand under the brightness of the boys smile again.  It was as though he was being given some precious gift,  just being able to  see Bane again.
Back to top Go down
Britt Vause

Britt Vause

PostSubject: Re: Spin The Bottle.    Spin The Bottle.  - Page 5 EmptySun Sep 13, 2015 4:45 pm

"I missed you too, crocodile." Bane murmured softly. He felt almost like a kid again seeing Denahi. It didn't feel like any time had passed since they'd last seen each other. He leaned in, wrapping his arms around the man as he let their lips meet in a gentle kiss, just as innocent as the first one they'd shared.
Back to top Go down
Sawyer Reynolds

Sawyer Reynolds

PostSubject: Re: Spin The Bottle.    Spin The Bottle.  - Page 5 EmptySun Sep 13, 2015 9:06 pm

Denahi was almost afraid to touch the boy for fear of breaking his illusion and running Bane off.  He could hardly believe that the boy was kissing him, his sunny day, someone he thought he had lost forever. Slowly though he rested his hands on Bane waist, regretting it immediately when their lips parted.  He had missed the boy so much....He was afraid that if he let go Bane would disappear and he'd be gone again. 
"Alright Bane, that's uh, that's enough. "  Danny spoke up from his place in the circle,  his blind eyes hard and cold. He didn't like the feelings radiating from his mate. And who in the fuck was this newcomer?  The man spoke as if he knew Bane, was even using some sort of nickname for him.
Helaku
What was hat supposed to damned mean?
Back to top Go down
Britt Vause

Britt Vause

PostSubject: Re: Spin The Bottle.    Spin The Bottle.  - Page 5 EmptySun Sep 13, 2015 10:31 pm

Bane pulled back when Danny spoke up, though he didn't look away from Denahi for another moment.
"Don't be a stranger, okay? I don't know who you're here with but you should come to these more often." He leaned in, pressing another kiss to the Native's cheek before pulling back and returning to his seat.
Back to top Go down
Sawyer Reynolds

Sawyer Reynolds

PostSubject: Re: Spin The Bottle.    Spin The Bottle.  - Page 5 EmptySun Sep 13, 2015 10:48 pm

Denahi could only nod, so shocked that he wasn't able to say anything.  Bane wanted him to come around?  He could have his friend back?
It was almost too good to be true.
Danny did not share in Denahi's delight.  Instead he was attempting to glare at his mate when the boy came back to sit down.
"Who was that? Why in the hell did you just....What's with all the feelings for him, Bane?"  The blind boy couldn't take another experience like the one they'd had with Rigby.
Back to top Go down
Britt Vause

Britt Vause

PostSubject: Re: Spin The Bottle.    Spin The Bottle.  - Page 5 EmptySun Sep 13, 2015 11:03 pm

Bane was quite shocked as he took in the anger on his lover's face. He hadn't been expecting it really, just so caught up in getting to see his old friend again.
"He was a friend of mine when we were kids." He spoke simply. "He was a hunter. But I had to stop seeing him when he was bitten. I just missed him is all. Don't be worried, it's not like that." Bane did have to wonder though if things would have been different if Denahi were never bitten. What would their relationship be today?
Back to top Go down
Sawyer Reynolds

Sawyer Reynolds

PostSubject: Re: Spin The Bottle.    Spin The Bottle.  - Page 5 EmptySun Sep 13, 2015 11:21 pm

"Friends don't feel like that when they kiss."  Danny pointed out, this time his voice softer.  "I can feel you, Bane. You're my mate remember?  I know that you feel a little more for him than just...friendly."  The blind boy finished, his shoulders slumping.  He was always on edge now it seemed, not trusting Bane as he once did.
Back to top Go down
Britt Vause

Britt Vause

PostSubject: Re: Spin The Bottle.    Spin The Bottle.  - Page 5 EmptySun Sep 13, 2015 11:27 pm

"I mean... I used to have a crush on him but we were like... kids, Danny." Bane reassured the man, leaning over to kiss his cheek. "I'm not going to do anything with him. I was just excited to see him again, that's all." He hated having to assure Danny he was still being faithful so often but he knew he had brought that upon himself. "Dylan, why don't you get your ass up and take a turn?" Bane called out finally, hoping to avoid Danny asking him more questions about Denahi.
Dylan let out a groan as he was forced to remove Ace from his lap.
"Do you mind, Dot?" He questioned gently.
Back to top Go down
Sawyer Reynolds

Sawyer Reynolds

PostSubject: Re: Spin The Bottle.    Spin The Bottle.  - Page 5 EmptySun Sep 13, 2015 11:32 pm

"Nah!"  The werewolf lazily sat himself up as though he'd fallen asleep in Dylan's lap.  He made a show of yawning before finally moving to swat at his mate's firm ass cheek. "I know who that fine ass is coming home with so I ain't worried about it, yo! Go get you some sugar, i'll wait."  Ace winked teasingly at the hunter, the freckles seem to dance across his cheeks when he grinned. "Long as you'll make it worth my while later, sex pistol."
Back to top Go down
Britt Vause

Britt Vause

PostSubject: Re: Spin The Bottle.    Spin The Bottle.  - Page 5 EmptySun Sep 13, 2015 11:43 pm

"You know I always do." Dylan gave his lover a wink as he stood up, leaning in to steal a final quick kiss before making his way to the bottle, leaning in to give it a spin.
After a moment it finally came to a stop on Danny.
"Uh..." Dylan paused, rubbing the back of his neck uncomfortably. "Bane? You mind?"
"I guess not." Bane was quite shocked as well but if Danny had to kiss someone, he was glad it was Dylan. There were definitely no sparks there. It was sure to be an awkward kiss. "Danny, it's you." He informed, realizing Danny could not see where the bottle landed.
Back to top Go down
Sawyer Reynolds

Sawyer Reynolds

PostSubject: Re: Spin The Bottle.    Spin The Bottle.  - Page 5 EmptySun Sep 13, 2015 11:54 pm

"Ah."  Danny actually managed a sheepish smile, unable to keep himself from giving a short laugh. "Thats uh...thats irony for you."  He had already forgiven Dylan for the loss of his vision, though it would be something that haunted him for the rest of his life.  He tried not to hold grudges.  So far his only hate was for Rigby. What the southern man did was simply unforgivable. He could sense how uncomfortable Dylan was as he made to stand up, his lips twisting into a reassuring smile for the hunter. "Don't worry about it, alright? I'm not going to bite you or anything.  I tried to convince you of that the first time we met."  He was attempting to crack jokes, wanting to ease Dylan's tension as he approached the man.
Back to top Go down
Britt Vause

Britt Vause

PostSubject: Re: Spin The Bottle.    Spin The Bottle.  - Page 5 EmptyMon Sep 14, 2015 12:09 am

Dylan chuckled softly, shaking his head as he reached a hand out to help Danny find him easily.
"I'm not worried about you biting." He smirked as he placed his hands on Danny's waist, trying to get more comfortable with the idea of kissing him. "I just didn't want you to confess you still hate me and refuse to kiss me, ya know?" He was smirking lightly though, comfortable to hear that Danny was joking as well. So maybe it wouldn't be so bad. He placed a hand on the wolf's cheek, the other on the boy's waist, handling him carefully as if he were glass that might break if he was too rough. Then he slowly leaned in until their lips met.
Back to top Go down
Sawyer Reynolds

Sawyer Reynolds

PostSubject: Re: Spin The Bottle.    Spin The Bottle.  - Page 5 EmptyMon Sep 14, 2015 12:20 am

Danny was smiling into the kiss, his body completely relaxed in Dylan's hold. It was amazing how gentle the hunter could be when he wanted.  Danny's last vivid image had been of the mans scowl as the hunter splashed acid at his face.  This was a different side of Dylan, further convincing Danny that he had been right to forgive the hunter.
The werewolf allowed his own hands to settle around the hunters waist, making sure not to squeeze too tightly in fear of making the man uncomfortable.  Their kiss was awkward at first, but it was warm and sweet, innocent in a way that seemed impossible for them given their history.
Back to top Go down
Britt Vause

Britt Vause

PostSubject: Re: Spin The Bottle.    Spin The Bottle.  - Page 5 EmptyMon Sep 14, 2015 12:40 am

Dylan found it wasn't as uncomfortable as he expected. There wasn't any real attraction but it would be like kissing a good friend. It was comfortable.
The former hunter kept Danny pressed close for a few more moments, deepening their kiss before he let him go.
"Well I guess that wasn't too bad, huh?" He chuckled, his arms still resting around the man's waist.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Spin The Bottle.    Spin The Bottle.  - Page 5 Empty

Back to top Go down

Spin The Bottle.
Page 5 of 5Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Our site :: SmutFest! :: SmutFest!-
Jump to: