Our site
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I don't know!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Stay Close

Go down 
+4
Denahi Sandoval
Sitka Sandoval
Sawyer Reynolds
Britt Vause
8 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 11, 12, 13
AuthorMessage
Bellamy Odair

Bellamy Odair

Stay Close - Page 13 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Stay Close   Stay Close - Page 13 EmptyThu Nov 05, 2015 3:22 pm

"I know."  Sawyer managed a crooked smile for the boy, much like the one his mother was known for. "And I love you too, Brittany.  Im a pain in the ath and we fight but we're good. Tho thop looking at me like that with thothe big blue eyeth.  Thith ithn't your fault and im fine."  He could sense his mates emotions, knew that Britt had been hard on himself.
"This isn't his fault?"  Law was looming over them, hands and face still stained with his pups blood. "That is such bullshit, oui." The man was glaring at Britt, dark eyes seeming to burn a hole into the boys soul. 

"Ah, is Sitka's little soul having a sweet night?"  The native was bowing his head so that he could press warm kisses against the infants tiny chest.   He loved to do this, adored how Leotie's face lit up when he was being tickled.  By now, the man loved everything about the tiny child.  He even enjoyed hearing the boy cry, reminding Sitka that he had such a powerful little pair of lungs. His baby was going to grow up healthy and strong, and he would be there through all of it.  "Is he ready for bath and bed?"  The native was looking at Leotie as if he were the only thing in the world that mattered.
Back to top Go down
Beauregard Brannigan

Beauregard Brannigan

PostSubject: Re: Stay Close   Stay Close - Page 13 EmptyThu Nov 05, 2015 4:32 pm

Britt looked up as Law spoke, his lips parting as if he was going to speak. On a normal day, he would have told Law to go fuck himself. But today, it only served to make him hate himself more.
"He's right, Sawyer. That is bullshit. There's no way that this isn't my fault, baby. I'm so sorry." Britt sighed softly, leaning in to rest his forehead against Sawyer's, pressing a gentle kiss to his lips.
It was a different side of Britt, not his usual conceited, sarcastic self. The thought of losing Sawyer had clearly terrified him. He realized just how little he showed the man how much he loved him. He needed to do that more often.
He knew that Law and Dallas both hated him and he didn't like it, but it was something he dealt with. He tried not to let it bother him. Even though he knew this was all his fault, it hurt even more to have that confirmed. Sawyer was just trying to be sweet and not make him feel guilty, even he had to know it was Britt's fault.

Obviously, Leotie could not understand the words the man was saying, but it almost seemed like he did. He squealed softly as he was tickled, reaching out to pat the man's cheeks gently as he nodded his head happily, seeming to answer his father asking if he was ready for bath and bed.
"I think he said yes." Shiloh chuckled softly, glancing over at his lover tiredly as he joked. "I'm also ready for bath and bed." He was so excited at the thought of sleeping in Sitka's bed again, now with their precious little child too.
Back to top Go down
Bellamy Odair

Bellamy Odair

PostSubject: Re: Stay Close   Stay Close - Page 13 EmptySat Nov 07, 2015 7:33 pm

"Britt, thopt that. Thith ithn't your fault.  You didnt know."  Sawyer cooed gently to his lover before turning his gaze on Law.  He was exhausted and sluggish from blood loss but his green eyes still managed to catch his mother sharply.
"And you.  I don't need you trying to make my mate feel bad. You thee that im willing to die for my Brittany, tho don't you get to thit there and look down on him! I wont thand for it."  The young werewolf grasped his lovers hand tightly as though to protect him.  "You can be nithe or you can get out." 
Law could only stare at his son, completely heartbroken that the boy was willing to turn on him over Britt.  That little bastard had almost gotten him killed.
But the doctor did nothing more than glare back at Sawyer, unwilling to let the boy know he had been wounded. "You're an ungrateful brat, oui." The man sneered as he spoke, his gaze hateful as he brushed past Britt and out of the room completely. 

"Sitka will bathe you together then."  The native wore a kind smile as he bundled Leotie up in the blankets and furs that had served as his cot.  Carefully Sitka situated the infant against one side of his chest before sweeping  down once more to scoop Shiloh up against his opposite shoulder. I maybe have been a better idea to take them one at a time, but the hunter couldnt bare the thought of leaving either of them alone, even for a second.  
It wasnt long before he had settled Shiloh into their tub, careful as not to jar any of his lovers juries. Leotie was kept with him though, still cradled against the native's chest as he worked on drawing Shiloh's bath water. 
"Sitka has been washing Nuttah in the sink.  The little one seems to like it their, but if you would like he could be in the tub with Sitka's most beloved one."
Back to top Go down
Beauregard Brannigan

Beauregard Brannigan

PostSubject: Re: Stay Close   Stay Close - Page 13 EmptySat Nov 07, 2015 8:33 pm

"Don't yell at your mom for me, babe." Britt sighed softly, leaning in to press a kiss to his lover's cheek. "He was right. I'm so sorry. I didn't know when you left but Ajax told me afterwards, when you were already gone. I should have gone after you." He murmured as he leaned in to nuzzle the man's neck. "Are you feeling okay?"

"You can wash him in the sink if you'd rather." Shiloh smiled reassuringly at his lover. "I can even wash him in here if you want and wash myself and you could go take a rest. You deserve it." He felt bad for making the man take care of him and their new child all by himself.
Back to top Go down
Bellamy Odair

Bellamy Odair

PostSubject: Re: Stay Close   Stay Close - Page 13 EmptyTue Nov 10, 2015 10:36 am

Several weeks later Sitka found himself settling into a routine with his new family.  In the early morning hours, when the sun was just beginning to spill across the horizon, Sitka was already awake and watching his loved ones in the soft darkness of their bedroom. The native was unable to move even if he wanted to with the warm bodies pinning him down.  Shiloh was resting with his head in the crook of his lovers shoulder, while Leotie was laying sprawled across the mans chest. This was how Sitka was accustomed to waking now.  His little one seemingly could not sleep without being able to feel the native's even breath's singing him a lullaby of security. 
Sitka liked it best this way.  He never had to reach for either of them.  Leotie would not leave his chest and Shiloh was never more than an arms length away. Usually though the three of them stayed bundled together, sharing only one of Sitka's fur comforters even if they had began with two more on the bed. 
"Nuttah,"  Sitka whispered softly just under his breath, craning his neck slightly so that he could press a warm kiss to the golden tuft of hair at the crown of his little one's head. "The sun is calling your name. He cannot brighten the world if you do not gift him with a smile first." The native did this every morning, just before the light was able to spill in through their windows.  He liked convincing Leotie that the day could never start without his happiness. Mainly it had been an excuse to wake the child in the early mornings so that Sitka could be graced with his smile.  But as it continued into an every day thing, the native was certain that Leotie was beginning to understand.
Back to top Go down
Beauregard Brannigan

Beauregard Brannigan

PostSubject: Re: Stay Close   Stay Close - Page 13 EmptyTue Nov 10, 2015 4:28 pm

The small child only yawned as he blinked his eyes open, rubbing sleep out of them with tiny fists. It took him a moment to realize where he was again, but eventually he spied his Edoda and gave the man a sweet smile, cooing happily. Leotie always seemed to be happy, rarely crying like most babies did. Maybe it was because Sitka always took care of his needs before he felt the need to cry to get his attention. Sitka always seemed to know if he was hungry, tired, or needed a diaper change. His Edoda always knew.
Leotie smiled at Sitka for a moment more, then giggling with glee as the sunlight came in through the open window. The happy giggling woke Shiloh, who gave a tired smile to see his lover and son so happy already. He had never been a morning person before he met Sitka. Now he could never be irritable when he was greeted with the sight of the sun lighting the man's face so beautifully.
He had been taking a walk around the house every morning, just like he had those first few weeks after Sitka had saved him the first time, trying to get his full strength back. He knew he should get up and do this so his body didn't get so stiff but he couldn't bring himself to leave the warmth of his lover's embrace. So he simply leaned in, pressing a kiss to Sitka's neck before dropping one into the soft tuft of hair atop of Leotie's head.
Back to top Go down
Bellamy Odair

Bellamy Odair

PostSubject: Re: Stay Close   Stay Close - Page 13 EmptySun Nov 15, 2015 8:41 pm

"Has Sitka's sweetest one finally decided to grace the day with his smile?" The native propped himself up on a strong and sweetly tanned elbows, the freckles on his nose and cheeks much more noticeable in the bright morning sun. "The bears claws has been waiting for you to open your eyes so he could see the blue of the sky."  Shiloh was an entire universe in himself.  His golden hair the sunshine and his eyes the sky, and when the boy smiled....
It was like a million stars twinkling at the native from the heavens. 
"Nuttah will be ready for his morning air soon. We should get ready so he will not miss the singing of the birds. You know how he likes them."  Sitka grinned fondly down to the tiny infant, his hands careful and warm and they wrapped around his small body. "Isn't that true, our little one?  Do you like to hear the chirping of the birds?"
Back to top Go down
Beauregard Brannigan

Beauregard Brannigan

PostSubject: Re: Stay Close   Stay Close - Page 13 EmptySun Nov 15, 2015 10:11 pm

Leotie only giggled in response to Sitka's question, reaching out in order to tug on a lock of the man's long black hair.
"I think you're right." Shiloh smirked tiredly as he forced himself to sit upright on the bed. "Go ahead and get him ready, I'm going to go stretch out." He nodded, groaning lightly as he stood, making his way to the door and downstairs.
He normally just walked around the home a few times before going back up to bed. But today for some reason, he decided to peek into a few rooms for a change of scenery. He came across a room he wasn't sure he'd ever entered before. He remembered Sitka saying it was a guest room that never saw much use.
He decided to go inside to take a rest on the bed. As he laid back, he noticed that although the room hadn't been touched since he'd lived here, the sheets were messed up as if it had been slept in and never made again. He frowned lightly, but laid down anyways, then noticing a draw slightly open on the bedside table. He didn't consider it snooping into Sitka's business because this was his home too. He didn't realize he might be considered nosy until he reached into the drawer, pulling out something he wished he hadn't seen.
There were several pictures, around ten of them. They were all of Sitka, looking younger than Shiloh had ever seen him. At first, he didn't think it was unusual. He even smiled, thinking they must have been taken by Denahi maybe, or Kenai when he was very young. But then the last few pictures made his stomach twist uncomfortably. They were of Sitka still, but the man was lying in bed. Their bed. And he was shirtless, sweaty and glowing in a way Shiloh only saw the man after making love. He was smiling although his hand was reaching up as if to shove the camera away. It clearly looked to be taken by a lover. And Shiloh definitely had not taken it.
Back to top Go down
Bellamy Odair

Bellamy Odair

PostSubject: Re: Stay Close   Stay Close - Page 13 EmptySun Nov 15, 2015 10:21 pm

"Skops?"  Skita's voice was light with amusement as he called out for his lover.  He had dressed Leotie in warm furs, so many that the infant looked more like a bear cub than an actual human baby. The native had found himself wanting to show Shiloh, always so proud of Leotie even if the boy wasnt really doing anything.  All Leotie had to do was smile and Sitka wanted the world to know.  
"What is the sweetest one doing in here?  Was our bed not enough?"  The smile could be heard in the mans voice, but then he was appearing in the doorway to grin directly at his lover, Leotie cradled carefully against his chest. 
"Ah, Sitka sees that the sweets one has found some old pictures."  The native did not yet realize that anything was off about them. He was much too focused with their son and his soft sounds. "Come now, you can show our little one while he listens to the birds."
Back to top Go down
Beauregard Brannigan

Beauregard Brannigan

PostSubject: Re: Stay Close   Stay Close - Page 13 EmptyMon Nov 16, 2015 12:58 am

Shiloh was still concerned about the photographs, his stomach unsettled. But he simply slid them into his pocket and exited the home behind his lover and their child.
Leotie was all too happy to be outside. He truly did enjoy the sounds of the birds in the morning. He simply cooed, nuzzling the furs he was wrapped up in as he looked around to try and find the source of the chirping.
Shiloh watched him, smiling gently. As the boy was distracted though, he decided to extend the pictures to his lover.
"Do you know where these are from?" His voice wasn't accusing, he just truly wanted to know. He was hoping he was wrong in assuming it had to be someone else who had taken them.
Back to top Go down
Bellamy Odair

Bellamy Odair

PostSubject: Re: Stay Close   Stay Close - Page 13 EmptyMon Nov 16, 2015 5:01 pm

"Eh?"  Sitka had been wearing a bright smile as he watched his little one search for the chirping birds, but his face immediately shifted as he glanced down to see the photo's being extended to him.  He had almost forgotten they even existed with how perfect his life had been lately.  The native had no time to think of anything other than his sweet one's recovery and their baby, but now the mans stomach was sinking at the sight of the photos. Was he supposed to feel this way?  Had he done anything wrong?
Sitka wasnt even sure of his guilt, and yet he felt as though he had committed some crime. 
"These are from one moon after Sitka had found you with that other soul."  The man wore an almost fond smile as he thought about Cameron.  He had almost loved the boy once, but that was before Shiloh.  "Sitka's golden boy had come over to sit with him, for he had been having a rough time without his sweet one.  And Nuttah was in need of formula.  Sitka's golden boy came too keep him company and help situate our little one into his new home." The native slipped the photo's into his pocket, knowing that Cameron would probably want them.  "It is good the sweet one found them.  Now Sitka is able to give them back."
Back to top Go down
Beauregard Brannigan

Beauregard Brannigan

PostSubject: Re: Stay Close   Stay Close - Page 13 EmptyMon Nov 16, 2015 5:36 pm

Shiloh knew he had no right to be jealous. After all, Sitka had been with this boy before they even met. And the night they'd recently spent together, it was only because Sitka had caught him with someone else first. But still, he felt a flame of jealousy rising inside of him. He hated thinking of anyone being with Sitka, even if it was just a one night stand. But this was worse, Sitka clearly had feelings for this boy. He wore a fond smile while speaking of him and he referred to him as his golden boy.
Only Shiloh was supposed to be Sitka's anything.
"Mhm, it's good I found them I guess." He murmured softly in agreement, although truly he wished he hadn't found them at all. He moved to distract himself by stroking the tuft of golden hair atop of Leotie's head.
Back to top Go down
Bellamy Odair

Bellamy Odair

PostSubject: Re: Stay Close   Stay Close - Page 13 EmptyMon Nov 16, 2015 5:51 pm

"Does it bother you? Thinking of Sitka loving another?" The native was watching Shiloh carefully, dark eyes curious on the man.  He wondered if it hurt Shiloh as it had hurt him.
But then he remembered that was impossible.
Shiloh could never understand his pain.
"It bothered Sitka. It may always bother Sitka."  The man was carefully sliding his fingers along the photo's in an attempt to kept the hurt from rising in his chest.  When he closed his eyes, he could see see the two of them laying together. 
So Sitka opened his eyes, and busied himself with Leotie's smile instead.
Back to top Go down
Beauregard Brannigan

Beauregard Brannigan

PostSubject: Re: Stay Close   Stay Close - Page 13 EmptyMon Nov 16, 2015 6:19 pm

"It does bother me." Shiloh admitted softly. "I know I don't have any right to be upset, I just... I never knew there was anyone else." He should have assumed Sitka was not a virgin when they met, but he had just never thought to question the man about past lovers. He himself had never had any. "I'm sorry you had to see that though, I never would have wanted to see you with anyone else." He regretted ever letting things go so far with Ajax but he couldn't regret taking the boy in the first place. Ajax truly had helped him take control of his anger and now, things were better than ever with he and Sitka.
Back to top Go down
Bellamy Odair

Bellamy Odair

PostSubject: Re: Stay Close   Stay Close - Page 13 EmptyTue Nov 17, 2015 2:03 am

"The sweet one should be sorry for doing it at all, not just because Sitka finally laid eyes on it."  The mans eyes were dark with emotion, even as he did his best to calm himself with the sight of Leotie's bright smile.  "Sometimes it burns Sitka to wonder how long you had been doing such things behind his back, while still coming home and swearing love for him.  And he thinks about the possibility of his never going to look for his Skops that day.  How many moons would the sweet one have kept his captive if it were possible?"  Until they fell in love? Until he just decided he had gotten his fill of the boy?  It was sickening no matter how the native thought about it.  He could never cleanse that feeling of betrayal. 
"Sitka's first love was a hunter by the name of Dylan Jardine. He was Stika's running stag.  It was love but it could not last. The stag was not as fond of the bear as the bear was of the stag.  The golden boy came after this.  He was like the sun dawning to signify the end of dark times. He brightened Sitka's world until the sweet one was found."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Stay Close   Stay Close - Page 13 Empty

Back to top Go down

Stay Close
Page 13 of 13Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 11, 12, 13