Our site
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I don't know!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Strange Love.

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
AuthorMessage
Beauregard Brannigan

Beauregard Brannigan

Strange Love.  - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Strange Love.    Strange Love.  - Page 5 EmptyMon Oct 19, 2015 3:35 am

"Smoking is bad for your health." Beau sighed heavily. "But I guess we can negotiate on that. How about we limit it to one a day?" He questioned, folding his hands on the table in front of him. He could tell Denahi was hesitant and he did not want the man to back out. He didn't want to go back to sleeping alone.
Back to top Go down
Denahi Sandoval

Denahi Sandoval

PostSubject: Re: Strange Love.    Strange Love.  - Page 5 EmptyMon Oct 19, 2015 9:30 am

"Listening to your mouth all day is bad for the crocodile's health." The native's golden eyes were sharp as he considered Beau's deal, his mouth pursed into a soft pink frown. He knew it was childish, but in way of pouting at the millionaire for his hurt feelings, Denahi simply wanted to make this harder on the man.  "Three, if  the crocodile pleases."  He normally only smoked once a day as Beau had said, but he could already see that living with the man was going to cause him to crave more. 
Especially if Beau was going to be having guests on the side.
Back to top Go down
Beauregard Brannigan

Beauregard Brannigan

PostSubject: Re: Strange Love.    Strange Love.  - Page 5 EmptyMon Oct 19, 2015 4:29 pm

"I suppose we can do three." Beau sighed as he caved, using the pen to cross out words on the contract and write over them. “Earlier I spoke about my rules to follow with sexual partners. The following section is about your sexual activity. The same goes for you, basically. You may have other partners but you cannot bring them back to the house. You can’t have anything more than a one night stand. You are not to be seen in public with them and I expect you to use condoms at all times to avoid STDs and getting anyone or yourself pregnant, which could draw negative attention to us. Continuing with the rules on your sexual activity, you are permitted but not obligated to initiate sexual contact with me. I’m assuming it’s something we are both interested in but I could be wrong. You’re also not under any obligation to accept any sexual advances I may make on you. I will respect any boundaries you may have just as I expect you to respect mine.” He left these words hanging in the air as he skimmed for the next section, listening for any objections from the other man.
Back to top Go down
Denahi Sandoval

Denahi Sandoval

PostSubject: Re: Strange Love.    Strange Love.  - Page 5 EmptyMon Oct 19, 2015 5:35 pm

Denahi had nothing more to object to.  At least Beau was being fair about it.  He wouldn't have to simply sit about the mansion waiting for the millionaire to come back.  Instead now he had the option of getting out himself.
The native was making an effort to act as though he didn't care anymore, if anything forcing a smirk so that Beau would know that he wasn't needed.  Denahi could have other lovers.
He didn't need Beau.
Now if he could only convince himself. 
It wasn't like he was in love with the man.  But he did have a certain fondness for him after their week together.  Maybe it had been some sort of hope.
Whatever it had been, it was gone now. 
"Is this shit almost done with? The crocodile getting tired of your mouth."
Back to top Go down
Beauregard Brannigan

Beauregard Brannigan

PostSubject: Re: Strange Love.    Strange Love.  - Page 5 EmptyMon Oct 19, 2015 6:31 pm

"Almost done." Beau reassured with a chuckle. "Just one more section about you. “Next we’ll talk about your roles here at home, and when we’re in public. You are expected to show me respect at all times, but that’s most important when we’re out together. When we’re at one of my events, you are expected to hold my hand whenever it is readily available. Small kisses and displays of affection are acceptable and encouraged, but nothing more than that in front of my family or colleagues. If for some reason, I decide a longer kiss or other show of affection is necessary, you will respond but you will not initiate anything further, you let me take control. At these important events, you obey me immediately. At home, I am not your master or owner, but in public, I might as well be. You are not to argue with anything I do or say or ask of you. Don’t question anything I want, just do it. If anyone asks how we met, you will tell them the story that we agree upon, to be determined at a later date. When in public, you are to introduce yourself as Denahi, not Crocodile. You are to call me Beau or Beauregard, nothing else. At home, I don’t care what weird nicknames you come up with.” He chuckled softly, breaking his stern face for a moment before going on. “At home, your rules are not as strict, although they are still present and important. You will still do anything I ask of you, but you may object if you have any serious concerns or problems with the task. That shouldn’t be a problem because it will most likely just be chores around the house. You will not lie to me or hide things from me. That’s simply a part of showing me respect.”
Back to top Go down
Denahi Sandoval

Denahi Sandoval

PostSubject: Re: Strange Love.    Strange Love.  - Page 5 EmptyMon Oct 19, 2015 9:53 pm

"Uh-huh."  Denahi  took a moment to process all of the rules that had been bestowed upon him, his golden eyes  sharp with concentration. "The crocodile believes he understands everything. Except what exactly happens if he fails to up hold any of these rules?"  Not that it really mattered.  The native was certain that Beau couldn't truly hurt him in any way, but still he was curious.  How would the millionaire see fit to punish him?
Back to top Go down
Beauregard Brannigan

Beauregard Brannigan

PostSubject: Re: Strange Love.    Strange Love.  - Page 5 EmptyMon Oct 19, 2015 10:16 pm

"Well I wasn't sure about this part. I figured like it was too harsh to simply fire you the first time you messed up. While thinking about this I did consider briefly giving you spankings, but that was more for my own personal enjoyment." The millionaire snickered softly, the familiar smile that was reserved only for Denahi back on his face. "But really, the punishment depends on the severity of the rule you break. Most likely you'll get your pay docked or denied time off. If it is something severe, you'll be fired." He nodded his head.
Back to top Go down
Denahi Sandoval

Denahi Sandoval

PostSubject: Re: Strange Love.    Strange Love.  - Page 5 EmptyMon Oct 19, 2015 11:25 pm

For a moment Denahi was stunned by the mans smile, his lips even falling open as he gazed at Beau.  He already knew that he had a special adoration for that smile, but the native was never quite prepared for the effects it had on him.
It took him a moment to gather himself, but when he did the werewolf was immediately back to making demands.
"The crocodile has certain days he needs off." He was careful to make sure he didn't miss anything, even using his tanned fingers as he named the dates off. "June 23rd."  Wiley's birthday.  "October 16."  Kenai's birthday. "September 24th."  The day his little brother had been lost. "And December 20." The day when Wiley finally broke things off with him. 
"Only four days out of the year. The crocodile believes this is reasonable, eh?"
Back to top Go down
Beauregard Brannigan

Beauregard Brannigan

PostSubject: Re: Strange Love.    Strange Love.  - Page 5 EmptyMon Oct 19, 2015 11:35 pm

"That is reasonable." Beau nodded, making note on the margin of one of the papers of these dates. "I will not require your attendance at any events that may happen on these days. But like I've said, if you break any rules we've gone over in here, I could require you work on one of those days." He nodded. "Sound reasonable?"
Back to top Go down
Denahi Sandoval

Denahi Sandoval

PostSubject: Re: Strange Love.    Strange Love.  - Page 5 EmptyTue Oct 20, 2015 2:48 pm

"The crocodile agrees."  Denahi grunted softly, one of his booted feet carefully nudging the man from under the table. "Is the big mouth done talking business now?  The crocodile can think of many other more important things you could be doing to occupy your time, Bodaway." The native's dark eyebrows wiggled suggestively, golden orbs bright with want.  He had grown tired of this already, and he was eager to spend more time taking in Beau's smile rather than his business face.
Back to top Go down
Beauregard Brannigan

Beauregard Brannigan

PostSubject: Re: Strange Love.    Strange Love.  - Page 5 EmptyTue Oct 20, 2015 5:08 pm

"Almost. This last page is a non-disclosure agreement. It just states that after our relationship ends, you will not tell anyone that it was fake or reveal any personal information about me to the media. If you do, I can press charges.” Beau explained. He then extended the pen to Denahi, pointing at the blank line at the bottom. "Go ahead and sign there if you agree with everyone we talked about."
Back to top Go down
Denahi Sandoval

Denahi Sandoval

PostSubject: Re: Strange Love.    Strange Love.  - Page 5 EmptyTue Oct 20, 2015 8:44 pm

Denahi didn't waste anytime reaching for the pen, exhausted of their 'business' meeting and desperately ready to go back to their usual steady teasing. It was easier then to feel as though he had a place here with the millionaire.  In this room he felt as though he did not belong, and it continuously reminded him that he was not here to stay.  This was a formal arrangement to Beau, nothing more.
Sloppily and with a heavy hand the native scrawled out his name on the contract, ready to accept all of its rules and restrictions if it meant he could escape some day.
Denahi Donoma Sandoval 
He couldn't keep thinking of this place as his home.
It would only ruin him in the end.
Back to top Go down
Beauregard Brannigan

Beauregard Brannigan

PostSubject: Re: Strange Love.    Strange Love.  - Page 5 EmptyTue Oct 20, 2015 9:18 pm

Beau took a brief moment to smirk at the man's large sloppy writing before he stood up, slipping the contract into a drawer before approaching Denahi and winding his arms around the man's waist.
"Alright, now business time is over, crocodile." He chuckled, able to see how impatient the man was to be done with all of this. "Now if I remember correctly, you had said you had an idea of how I could better be spending my time?" He spoke teasingly.
Back to top Go down
Denahi Sandoval

Denahi Sandoval

PostSubject: Re: Strange Love.    Strange Love.  - Page 5 EmptyWed Oct 21, 2015 6:35 am

"Most fucking definitely."  The native teasingly mocked Beau's way of speaking, his lips tilted upwards into a smile even as he leaned in to capture the millionaire's lips.  Sure, the contract had been a little more than he'd originally bargained for, but he was still determined that it would be worth it in the end.  His heart was doing that weird ass fluttering thing, his stomach rolling to accompany the already strange feeling.  He should probably be concerned about it, being Beau was the only person to ever make him feel such a way, but it felt so good that Denahi couldn't bring himself to question it. 
He deserved to be blissful for once.  Fuck the consequences. 
"Come Bodaway, you never properly showed the crocodile your swimming pool."  Denahi had never had such luxuries.  It would be the first actual man made pool he'd ever been in. "And crocodile thinks that a swim is long over due."
Back to top Go down
Beauregard Brannigan

Beauregard Brannigan

PostSubject: Re: Strange Love.    Strange Love.  - Page 5 EmptyWed Oct 21, 2015 6:05 pm

"I think that could be arranged." Beau smirked. "Come on now, darling, have you got swim trunks or will you just have to get in nude? Because I definitely would enjoy that view." He snickered softly as he took the man's hand, leading him downstairs and out the door. It was night time and the pool did look extremely inviting.
It was huge and rectangular, with a smaller circular hot tub to one side.
Back to top Go down
Denahi Sandoval

Denahi Sandoval

PostSubject: Re: Strange Love.    Strange Love.  - Page 5 EmptyWed Oct 21, 2015 7:40 pm

"Luckily for you the crocodile has never owned a pair of proper swim trunks."  Denahi grunted softly in amazement as he was lead out to the pool area, golden eyes taking on an almost child like shine as he gazed around the stars and the soft lighting in the water.  It was enough to stop him from complaining about Beau's calling him darling
"In fact, this will be the crocodile's first time in a proper pool. All growing up it was creeks and rivers, lakes. This is....This is nothing like that."  
And it was only being made better with the way Beau was smirking at him.  Denahi liked this side of the man best, away from the business and simply enjoying their time together.
Back to top Go down
Beauregard Brannigan

Beauregard Brannigan

PostSubject: Re: Strange Love.    Strange Love.  - Page 5 EmptyWed Oct 21, 2015 8:43 pm

"That's even better then, I get to experience it with you. I'm fascinated with your old life. You should take me to one of these creeks sometimes, I'd enjoy getting to see it with you." Beau smiled sincerely as he slipped out of the suit he wore. "If you're not wearing trunks, I guess I could have some fun too." He chuckled softly. He could think of worse ways to spend a night than skinny dipping with Denahi.
Back to top Go down
Denahi Sandoval

Denahi Sandoval

PostSubject: Re: Strange Love.    Strange Love.  - Page 5 EmptyThu Oct 22, 2015 2:43 pm

"Crocodile will take you some place that only few people know of.  It is a place that even makes your million dollar pool dull in comparison." The native smirked softly in thought of his swamp.  It was something magical that he could show Beau, most likely the only thing he could give the man that he didn't already have.  
"But even the crocodile's swamp is nothing to the crocodile compared to the sight before him now."  The mans dark eyebrows wiggled suggestively as he took in Beau's body, an impish smirk taking over his face.  He was reaching for Beau then, strong hands gripping the mans hips and pulling him forth so that their bodies were pressed together.  He was already aroused after watching Beau's suit drop away, his excitement pulsating and resting against the mans thigh. Denahi couldn't explain his attraction to the millionaire.  He didn't feel it as terribly when the man was dealing in business.  It was like he was different person completely. But now, like this, Beau was his big mouthed Bodaway, forever burning him up.
Back to top Go down
Beauregard Brannigan

Beauregard Brannigan

PostSubject: Re: Strange Love.    Strange Love.  - Page 5 EmptyThu Oct 22, 2015 4:28 pm

"True." Beau smirked, keeping up his always cocky attitude even though he was quite mesmerized by Denahi's toned form in front of him. "Nothing compares to the sight you've got in front of you. I suggest you enjoy it." He murmured as he leaned in to gently nip at the man's neck, nearly shuddering at the feeling of the Native's arousal against his thigh. "You're certainly enjoying the view, aren't you?" His normal cocky smirk widened into a grin then, quite pleased at the effect he seemed to have on Denahi.
Back to top Go down
Denahi Sandoval

Denahi Sandoval

PostSubject: Re: Strange Love.    Strange Love.  - Page 5 EmptyFri Oct 23, 2015 7:26 pm

"The crocodile is unashamed to admit that you are gorgeous,  Bodaway.  You do things to the crocodile that heat him like no other."  The native rolled his hips teasingly,  grinding his growing erection against the millionaires thigh.   "The crocodile enjoys the view so much that he can't help but touch."   As the werewolf spoke, his hands were sliding around to grip Beau's hips, fingertips teasing to trail downwards. 
Back to top Go down
Beauregard Brannigan

Beauregard Brannigan

PostSubject: Re: Strange Love.    Strange Love.  - Page 5 EmptyFri Oct 23, 2015 11:47 pm

"You know, the nicknames were sort of strange at first but I'm starting to quite enjoy them." Beau smirked softly as his arms wound their way around the muscular man, pulling him in close before tugging him forward towards the pool. "Come on, it is getting hot out here." He smirked teasingly as he sat on the edge of the pool, lowering himself slowly into the cool water.
Back to top Go down
Denahi Sandoval

Denahi Sandoval

PostSubject: Re: Strange Love.    Strange Love.  - Page 5 EmptySat Oct 24, 2015 9:43 pm

"Well that is fortunate because the crocodile cannot stop himself."  He would have to focus in order to keep them to himself during events.  It was simply something  his entire family had done ever since he'd been alive.  "Beauregard fits you, but the big mouthed Bodaway is better." The native had paused at the edge of the pool, the moons reflection on the water causing his golden eyes to glow. "The crocodile wants to jump. Can he jump?"  Normally Denahi wouldn't have bothered asking, but this was Beau home and he was going to respect that.
Back to top Go down
Beauregard Brannigan

Beauregard Brannigan

PostSubject: Re: Strange Love.    Strange Love.  - Page 5 EmptySun Oct 25, 2015 3:12 am

"Of course, go ahead. I'm just not much of a jumping man, myself." Beau smirked as he backed away so Denahi would have room without splashing him so heavily.
Beau had to have everything in order at all times. He did not do many adventurous things, even something as simple as diving into a pool. He took things slow, always.
Back to top Go down
Denahi Sandoval

Denahi Sandoval

PostSubject: Re: Strange Love.    Strange Love.  - Page 5 EmptySun Oct 25, 2015 3:34 pm

"Is the big mouth serious?"  Denahi had been getting ready to barrel himself off the edge when Beau's words caught his attention. "With all of this at your disposal, you do not enjoy such things?"  Denahi was an adventurous person by heart.  He was always looking for something to excite him, even the littlest things. 
"Come now, you must jump with the crocodile."  The native was crouching at the pools edge, reaching to help Beau out.
Back to top Go down
Beauregard Brannigan

Beauregard Brannigan

PostSubject: Re: Strange Love.    Strange Love.  - Page 5 EmptySun Oct 25, 2015 6:37 pm

"This is stupid." Beau sighed softly, though he was smirking as he took the Native's hand and used it to help pull himself out of the pool. "I like to do it carefully, so I don't make so much of a splash." He admitted as he got back to his feet beside Denahi, still holding onto the man's hands. "But if you insist, we can do it together."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Strange Love.    Strange Love.  - Page 5 Empty

Back to top Go down

Strange Love.
Page 5 of 6Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next