Our site
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I don't know!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Colors

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Denahi Sandoval

Denahi Sandoval

Colors Empty
PostSubject: Colors   Colors EmptyMon Oct 12, 2015 6:00 pm

Your little brother never tells you but he loves you so
You said your mother only smiled on her TV show
You're only happy when your sorry head is filled with dope
I hope you make it to the day you're 28 years old

250  days before.

Britt was sprawled out atop his chest, lazily massaging circles into Piper's neck as he listened to the boy speak.  It was the first time they had really opened up to each other, and really the first time they had made love instead of merely fucking around.  It was a clear sign that things were getting serious between them.
He'd even told Piper about his father and broken shards of glass, spoken all about his mother and her terrible ways.
In return he had learned of Piper's family and his addiction to drugs, how he had slowly been on a downwards spiral ever since his eight grade year.  The lanky boy had even told him about being shot, something he'd never discussed with anyone else.
"I was scared, yo.  Fucking terrified."  He had said.  But he was looking into Britt's eyes and his entire face was soft.  "I remember that much.  But with you boo...I honestly cant recall what it felt like.  Im just on cloud nine whenever im with you."  Piper kissed him, catching his chin inbetwen warm fingers and drawing him in.  "I don't even need my smoke when im with you.  You baby, you're a drug of a whole new kind and im fucking hooked."

Britt hoped so.  

He was afraid for Piper in his current state.  The hazel eyed boy was unstable and still selling, shrugging it off as though he were still bullet proof even though by now he knew better.
Britt tried not to think about it though.  He couldn't stop Piper.
They made love again after that, and Britt forgot, cradled in the warm embrace of Piper's arms. 

You're dripping like a saturated sunrise
You're spilling like an overflowing sink
You're ripped at every edge but you're a masterpiece
And now I'm tearing through the pages and the ink

30 days before. 

Piper was fucked up again.
He had been like this a lot lately. 
At the beginning of their relationship, he'd hardly even felt the need to smoke anymore because he was so distracted by Britt's kisses.  But as time passed....
He was back at it again.
But Britt wasn't worried about it. Well he was, but he knew that he could fix it.  
He had to.  
Piper was his first love, and if Britt had anything to say about it, the olive eyed boy would be his last.  They would get through this together.
So instead of being angry that Piper was passed out on his couch, the redhead moved to curl up beside him.  They would have time to talk about it when his lover was lucid.  For now though Britt was content to  caress the soft curve of Piper's cheek,  taking in all the small things that made the young man so precious.

Everything is blue
His pills, his hands, his jeans
And now I'm covered in the colors
Pull apart at the seams
And it's blue
And it's blue

10 days after.

Britt was still having a hard time coming to terms with things.  Ultimately, he had failed to save their relationship, and while it wasn't his fault, he still felt the heartache full force.  It was unlike anything he had ever experienced before, even those  first few nights on his own.
Even the night of the broken glass.
He had not left his apartment in five days.  Hardly possessed the strength to even feed himself. 
Losing Piper...
It was like losing a piece of his soul.  
Something had been taken from him and fuck, he was missing it desperately.
Piper had called him seven times today. 
Three less times than the day before.
Britt was tempted to pick up, terrified of the day when his phone wouldn't ring flashing his lovers name across the screen.
exlover.
Damn, Britt just couldnt get used to that. 

Everything is grey
His hair, his smoke, his dreams
And now he's so devoid of color
He don't know what it means
And he's blue
And he's blue

Five days after. 

He'd fucked it all up.  
He was always fucking everything up, nothing good in his life could stay because he wouldnt damn let it.
Piper hated himself.
Britt deserved better.
He had sworn to himself that he was going to be better this time, for his sweet ginger snap.  But of course he had let himself get carried away, and Britt had slipped right through his fingers.  It was a wonder that the boy had even put up with his shit for so long.
It was because Britt loved him.
That gorgeous boy loved him and he had completely fucked everything up.
Piper wanted to scream, find something to blame.
But there was only himself.
Britt wasn't answering his calls.
He finished off another bottle of beer every time he listened to the boys voicemail.  
It was all he had right now.
And he didnt even deserve that. 

You were a vision in the morning when the light came through
I know I've only felt religion when I've lied with you
You said you'll never be forgiven till your boys are too
And I'm still waking every morning but it's not with you

640 days after.

Piper was with someone else now.  A new boy named Jace Roden, some sweet thing with brown eyes and a bright smile.
It made Britt sick.
What was that little brat doing that he couldn't do?  Why was Jace getting all of his kisses and his love, the promises in the dark that should be his and his alone.
He wondered if Jace took the time to watch Piper's face whenever he was the first one up.  The man always looked so peaceful and young in his sleep, innocent in a way that was lost to him during waking hours.  Did the boy take his time to appreciate what it felt like to have Piper holding him? Those strong and slender fingers sliding everywhere.
The man had always adored touching his ass.
He hoped that Piper was missing it.  There was no way this new boy could have curves as fine as his own.
So why?
Damnit he wanted to know why.
Piper had been his first love, and that was supposed to last forever.  He shouldnt be waking with different men each night.  It should be Piper and Piper alone.
But his Pipe-man was sharing a bed with someone else now.
Britt didn't understand.

You're dripping like a saturated sunrise
You're spilling like an overflowing sink
You're ripped at every edge but you're a masterpiece
And now I'm tearing through the pages and the ink

625 days after.

He had never imagined  he'd find a happiness like this, especially not after losing Britt.  But here he was, with his fingers teasingly squeezing Jace's ass while they danced to his favorite songs.  The boy was unlike anything he had ever dreamed of, tiny and bright, with huge brown eyes and a body that left Piper speechless.  Jace fit perfectly against him.  It was like the boy had been made especially to be pressed against his chest.
He was still selling, but he'd gotten himself a real job too just so that he could afford to lavishly spoil the young werewolf.  And his using had dropped off dramatically with the exception of the joints he would smoke with his shawty.
Before Jace....While he was still picking himself up over Britt...He had fallen into a terrible rut.  Lost thirty five pounds.  But now he was healthy and happy, his cheeks always aching from how much Jace had him smiling. 

Everything is blue
Pull apart at the seams
And it's blue
And it's blue

Six hours after. 

Piper was driving aimlessly in his car, had been for the past three hours.

Britt was laying in bed, the sheets pulled high over his head while Ajax carefully stroked his back.   He had been this way for the past four hours. 

Piper's hands were shaking because he knew he had fucked up.  He wanted to go back.  He was helpless because he knew he was not welcome.

Britt's hands were trembling because he was weak, and his entire body was on fire.  He had lost the love of his life and he did not understand why.  He had done everything in his power to make things right.

Piper drove by Britt's house for what felt like the hundredth time, looking into the window to see his light on.  He cries.  He drinks. Remembers that the redhead had been wearing his shirt when he walked in.  Piper drives off again.

Britt is still wearing the shirt, a black tank top that Piper had worn often.  He wants to take it off but he cant.  He wants to throw it into the fireplace and watch it burn but he cant.  So instead he cries and Ajax coddles him closer. 
 Britt knows what Ajax says is true, this wasn't his fault.  But he can't help but wonder if there was something could've done to prevent this.  His cries harder.  He swears it will never happen again.

They should be together right now. 
Piper should be the one holding Britt.   
There should be no tears.
But Piper fucked everything up.
And Britt was ruined.

Everything is grey
And he's blue
And he's blue

Immediately after.

He'd barely made it home without an accident.  The tears were coming too hard and too fast, his hands wouldst stop shaking.
Eventually he'd pulled off into an all night convenience store and called Ajax to come and pick him up instead.  After the third near death run in with another car he'd decided that Piper and this bullshit was not worth his life.
But on the ride home, with Ajax continuously asking what had happened, Britt almost wished that he had let that vehicle hit him.
What was he to do now?  Without his Pipe-man waking him every morning with soft kisses and warm hands on his ass cheeks.  Without Piper's easy laughter and the way his eyes crinkled when he smiled. The young man had become everything to Britt, his entire life. He looked forward to seeing Piper and touching Piper all day, and then he'd finally get to the man and he'd be reminded of why.  He was never so happy anywhere as he was with Piper. 
Ajax had to carry him inside.
The tattoo artist cooed softly in his ear and tucked him safety into his sheets. The boy brought him tubs of icecream and chocolates from their emergency stash.
Ajax sat up with him.  Never left his side, even pulling Britt so that the boy head could rest comfortably in his lap.  They stayed that way for hours, Britt slowly breaking down more and more as Ajax's fingers ran soothingly through his fiery hair.
"I thought he loved me."
"I did, too." 
They ate icecream until they were sick, and cussed Piper until his name was like a curse word itself.

You were red
And you liked me because I was blue
But you touched me, and suddenly I was a lilac sky
Then you decided purple just wasn't for you

It happens

They had been on the floor beside the bed when he walked in, too horny and intent on touching they they had never ever made it to the mattress.
It was probably worse than if he would have walked in and found them tangled in the sheets.
Britt had come to check on him.  Knew Piper was probably binging since he hadn't been answering your calls.  Britt had been preparing himself for the possibility of finding him dead, over dosed on some nameless mixture of drugs.
Somehow, this was worse.
"P-Piper?"  
He could tell by the sluggish movements, the way Piper's  green eyes were glazed and gleaming that the young man was fucked up out of his mind.  He barely registered Britt.
But when he did...
The young man was immediately shoving the women off of him, fumbling with his zipper before lurching forward in an attempt to reach out for his small redheaded love.
Britt was backing away though, his hands striking out to keep Piper's touches at bay.  
"Don't you fucking touch me! What is this?"  He knew what this was, but he couldnt accept it.  How could Piper do this to him?  After everything they had been through together?  All the promises in the dark.
Liar.
"Fuck you, Piper! I-I loved you and this is how you reciprocate that?  I've been taking care of you! Without me your sorry ass would be dead by now!"  His chest was heaving, and that fucking girl was staring at him.
Piper was staring at him.
He had to go.
So he did.  Britt ran from Piper's tiny home that night and never returned, even though Piper begged him for months.

Everything is blue
Pull apart at the seams
And it's blue
And it's blue

Britt wasn't blue anymore.

It had taken him years to fix what Pier had broken, but eventually he had rebuilt himself and he was certain that he'd found love again.  Sawyer was an asshole.  He had a bit of a drinking problem and his temper was one for the books.
But god, Britt loved him.
He was gorgeous, his body a literal master piece.  But even better than that, Sawyer was devoted to him and him alone.  He liked to play the roll of big and bad werewolf, but Britt knew the truth.  Sawyer was a big softy at heart, and he adored Britt in ways that the boy hadn't even known possible.  Sawyer loved him so much that Britt couldn't help but love himself.
It was contagious
Sawyer was addicting.
Britt had tried to cut him off, several times, but he simply kept coming back for more, even if it was so obvious that the hurt struck deep.
Britt is grateful that Sawyer waited for him.  The young wolf wouldnt have been so patient for anyone else.
Because of Sawyer, his heavily lisping and forever loving Sawyer....
Britt knew color again.
He had no room for blue. 

Everything is grey
And he's blue
And he's blue

Piper isn't blue anymore.

He has his Jace Daniel forever at his side, with two children that he loves more and more everyday.  The man was a husband and a father now.  He dreaded going to work every morning, only to impatiently wait all day for the moment when he would be able to go back home and see his family.  
Jace was doing yoga.  Dinner was already made and set out on the table.  They were waiting on him though, they always did.  
Piper found the tiny werewolf as soon as he opened the door, raining butterfly kisses down upon his face before finally locking their lips together.
Welcome home kisses were some of his favorites.
Rocinante was on the couch, his lanky limbs sprawled in every direction as he played with the small and chubby toddler atop his chest.  Payne had immediately started cooing when he heard his fathers voice, head whipping around eagerly in an attempt to find the man.  It wasn't long before Piper was there, his eyes shining with adoration as Payne chanted at him.
"Dada! Dada!"
Piper scooped  his baby carefully into strong arms, cradling the boy against his chest and leaning down to plant kisses against Payne's cheeks, too.
"How's my big little man doing today, yo? Has he been missing his daddy? Because his daddy has been missing him, all day!"  Another kiss to the crown of Payne's head. "Momma and Roci's been getting all my lovin' today! We gotta make up for lost time."  The man was gently bouncing Payne in his arms, adoring how the boy giggled.  "Lay one on me baby-Pipes," Piper was puckering his lips up, playfully rubbing his stubble across Paybe's cheeks as he waited for his kiss. 
His baby was laughing.
Jace was laughing.
Even Rosie was laughing.
Piper had so much color in his life that he didn't know what to do with anymore, and yet still, nothing was ever blue.
Not with his family.
Not ever.

Everything is blue
Everything is blue
Everything is blue
Everything is blue
Back to top Go down

Colors
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Our site :: Art Works :: Ficlets-
Jump to: