Our site
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I don't know!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Bullet Proof.

Go down 
5 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next
AuthorMessage
Eustass Kidd

Eustass Kidd

Bullet Proof.  - Page 7 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Bullet Proof.    Bullet Proof.  - Page 7 EmptyWed Dec 09, 2015 12:18 pm

Bellamy became completely stilled as the Russian was struggling with himself, unable to do anything other than frantically brush hair away from his lovers face. He was caressing Vitaly's cheeks and pressing butterfly kisses against the boys eyelids in an attempt to soothe him. Even when the Russian stated he couldn't do this anymore, Bellamy thought it was the intimacy. The soldier was drawing out and reaching to gather the boy into his arms when he heard the clang of the knife landing against the wall. It immediately drew his attention, and as the man realized what it was his entire body jolted.
"Wh-Vitaly? What is that? Why did you have that in bed with us?" The reality wasn't dawning on him yet. He would never come to the truth on his own. Vitaly hurting him...that thought was unimaginable. Instead he was still only concerned for his lover, afraid Vitaly had to sleep with a blade to protect himself from something.
"A-Are you okay ?" The worry was etched into the soldiers face, furrowing his brows and darkening the blue of his eyes. There seemed to be nothing worse than the thought of Vitaly being hurt.
Back to top Go down
Thatch Taylor

Thatch Taylor

PostSubject: Re: Bullet Proof.    Bullet Proof.  - Page 7 EmptyWed Dec 09, 2015 6:56 pm

Vitaly only stared for a moment, misty grey eyes showing the struggle he was having inside. There was no way to put this off any longer. He had to tell Bellamy, not only because the man had a right to know, but because they would have to find out a way to fake his death to avoid another assassin being sent out after him.
"I'm going to be okay, Bellamy. And so are you. You just have to listen, okay?" His hands were trembling lightly as he reached out to take Bellamy's hands into his own. He was already hating himself for choosing now to do this, for waiting so long at all, for ruining their first time. But that was not the most important thing right now. He just had to explain to Bellamy what he was.
He didn't know how to begin. There was no way to say it that sounded believable or not completely terrible. So instead of trying to make it sound better, he just decided to tell the truth and start by answering Bellamy's first question.
"I had it in the bed to kill you." He swallowed hard after the word's left his mouth. "I was sent here, to this town, to kill you. It's what I do. I'm an assassin." He merely paused then, his face contorted in a light grimace as he dropped the information on his soldier. He didn't want to go into the entire story right now and scare the man even more than he had to. He just needed the basics for the time being.
Back to top Go down
Eustass Kidd

Eustass Kidd

PostSubject: Re: Bullet Proof.    Bullet Proof.  - Page 7 EmptySat Dec 12, 2015 9:03 am

Silence.
It consumed the entire room as Bellamy stared, the ice that hardened his blue eyes was enough to shift the atmosphere completely. Everything was cold now, like frost biting his skin and threatening to settle in his bone. He was so terribly wrecked, and he'd yet to even begin actually processing the weight of Vitaly's words. 
This was supposed to be their first time making love. It was sacred, They were supposed to be mating and bonding themselves together.  It was all romantic, Bellamy was hopeless in that aspect.  He'd bought so many flowers, their petals still strewn about the room, but at this point their sweet scent had turned sour.  The soldier's mouth had opened a few times, as though he meant to speak, maybe ask a question but he was never quite able to get it out.  His nose would scrunch and then his eyebrows would rush together again, causing the soldier to look so somber one might think he was in the middle of a nuclear war, baring the entire weight of the world on his shoulders.
"I was making love to you.  I love you. And you were planning to kill me all this time?" The mans voice was painstakingly soft, and weak in a way the soldier had never been before  It was as though Vitaly had stolen the fight from him, the very thing that made his eyes shine so brightly. 
He was the sun, and the Russian had extinguished his flames.
There was nothing left. 
"So this was just a ploy to get me to let my guard down so you could  assassinate me? All the things we've done? The promises we made? You were just playing along? Luring me in..."
It was foolish, pathetic in ways Bellamy didnt want to acknowledge. This was rock bottom.  The Russian had been out for his blood, and all the soldier could think of was the love.  How he'd been so sure it was true. 
Maybe it was, for him.
"I don't want to believe you."  The man rasped out finally, his chest rattling as though something had shattered inside of him. "I love you so much and you....You saved me.  From myself.  From Britt. But you..."
Vitaly was here to kill him.
The Russian with the ivory colored skin and the one stray mole at the collar bone that Bellamy loved to target with his lips, The Russian with those electrifying blue eyes and the tiny smiles he tries so hard to hide,
The Russian that he had fallen in love with.
His beautiful Russian rosebud had gotten into bed with the intentions to end things between them.
To steal his breath away permanently. 
Bellamy almost wanted to let him, urge him even.  The soldier felt as though a star was exploding inside his chest, maybe going super nova or turning into a black hole.  He didn't want to live if this love wasn't real.
There was no point.
The man  was bowing his head in defeat when he remembered his family.
His mother back home, waiting for him.
Bellamy rolled himself out of bed without another word.
What was there to say? When the truth was now so ruthlessly staring him in his face.  This entire love had been a lie, on Vitaly part anyways.
So what now? 'Thanks for not going through with it?'"
No.
It would have been merciful in compassion to the pain that was slowing numbing his insides.
Back to top Go down
Thatch Taylor

Thatch Taylor

PostSubject: Re: Bullet Proof.    Bullet Proof.  - Page 7 EmptySat Dec 12, 2015 3:07 pm

Somehow, Vitaly had not been expecting this. He had thought now the only problem would be to figure out a way to fake Bellamy's death, to keep him safe. He knew now it had been foolish to believe Bellamy wouldn't be upset and hurt with him. He had never stopped to think that it would certainly look like he'd been pretending to love him this entire time.
"Bellamy, please, just give me a chance to explain. I really do love you, more than I've ever loved anything else. You have to know that's real. You could tell if I was lying, right? I can't lie to you, I was planning to kill you. I had no choice. But from that first night, I didn't want to do it anymore. It's why I put it off so long, because even then I could tell you didn't deserve to die. But putting it off was the worst thing I could have done because I just fell in love with you then. I was still going to try and finish it tonight and then off myself too. I don't want to live without you anymore, but I didn't think there was a way out of it. There isn't really, but I'm going to try and come up with something. Please, don't hate me." He hesitantly took a step forward, reaching a hand out as if to touch Bellamy's shoulder but pausing before actually making contact. "I'm sorry, Bellamy, but you have to believe me, it was never a lie. I love you."
Back to top Go down
Eustass Kidd

Eustass Kidd

PostSubject: Re: Bullet Proof.    Bullet Proof.  - Page 7 EmptySat Dec 12, 2015 5:36 pm

The soldier could only flinch as Vitaly spoke, all the boys words landing near fatal blows to his chest.  His stomach was lurching as he realized there was no way he could accept anything Russian said as the truth anymore. He couldn't believe their love was true. Vitaly had already showed his fangs.
How could he be sorry about that now? He'd had so much time to consider it, to speak with him about it before things came to this. 
"A chance to explain?"  Hadn't he given the boy every chance in the world to talk to him?  Even tonight, he'd paused so many times to cradle Vitaly's face in his hands and check to make sure he was comfortable, to ask if he was alright.
The Russian had looked him in the eyes and lied. The boy had kissed him knowing that he was here for one reason.
Vitaly had lead him on, even after all the opening up about his life and how Britt had almost stolen his entire heart away.
Traitor.
Liar.
Bellamy stepped away from the Russian's approaching hand, his movements jerky as though for a moment he'd thought he was being attacked. 
"Explain to me what happens if you don't kill me."  The soldier's voice was still soft, but hollow and strained.  He'd stopped working his eyebrows together and now he simply looked lost, broken in the way he trembled.  "If you be punished?"  He didn't know much about assassin's but there had been talk among his fellow service men.  Some claimed to even have friends who had faced such an end. 
Bellamy never asked questions.
But now he was.  
Now he had to.
Because he was the target, and the person he loved most in the world was out to get him.
His life was just a big game of cat and mouse.
Back to top Go down
Thatch Taylor

Thatch Taylor

PostSubject: Re: Bullet Proof.    Bullet Proof.  - Page 7 EmptySat Dec 12, 2015 5:52 pm

"I've never seen something like this happen before." Vitaly admitted. "I've seen others fail at their missions, but no one I've known has ever just refused. If you fail, you're punished. Normally, you'll be punished and then sent back to training for several years. If I disobey though, I'd be killed. I took an oath to be loyal. Disloyalty is punishable by death." He paused after explaining, stepping back and ignoring the ache in his chest at how Bellamy had flinched away from him. "Believe me though, I'd gladly trade my life for yours. But they would just send someone else. That's the only reason I haven't told you, Bellamy. I've been pushing it off, trying to think of a way to get out of it."
Back to top Go down
Eustass Kidd

Eustass Kidd

PostSubject: Re: Bullet Proof.    Bullet Proof.  - Page 7 EmptySat Dec 12, 2015 6:14 pm

"You have no reason to trade your life for mine.  This has been your mission, remember?"  The soldier's words were harsher than he meant them to be, the jagged grief and overwhelming frustration causing him to lash out.  He'd never raised his voice to the boy before this, he was always so happy with Vitaly that he had no room for anything else. But this...His entire world was spinning out of control.
He was making love to his boyfriend.
It was perfect.
Until it wasnt.
"You can kill me now, if thats how it needs to be."  Bellamy had never wanted to die before, but in these moments it seemed easier than actually dealing with the feeling of his chest collapsing, the knowledge that this great love of his  had been nothing but a tragedy from the very beginning. 
"And you can go back to your life and your oath. You can finish the mission."  The soldier was plummeting in the exhaustion, unable to bear the weight of everything being a lie.
He loved Vitaly.
Even if all the little things had been faked or staged, he loved them fiercely, even now. 
He loved the Russian.
Living without him was not an option, and neither was living in the wake of his lies.
"Im tired, Vitaly. You're here to assassinate me so I can only imagine someone sent you.  This isnt random.  You're here because I killed somebody, right? Someones brother or father? Yeah, I  know. I probably know their face and their name. I know. Im tired of suffering for it." Bellamy never forgot about the people he had to slay on the battle fields. It was them or his comrades and he had to choose.
He chose.
But he never forgot.
He saw them in his dreams and in the dark, whenever he closed his eyes.
It had just started to slow down, because Vitaly was there and his Russian rosebud was all consuming.  There was no room for anything else when the boy was on his mind.
"Im losing you.  Im losing everything.."  The soldier was gasping as though he were out of breath, wanting so badly to seek comfort in his lovers arms but then remembering so violently that Vitaly had no reason to humor him any longer.  "You should have mercy on me now and just put me out of my fucking misery."  It was the only time he'd ever cursed at anyone he loved in such a way, but this grief was welling in him and there was so escape.
Back to top Go down
Thatch Taylor

Thatch Taylor

PostSubject: Re: Bullet Proof.    Bullet Proof.  - Page 7 EmptySat Dec 12, 2015 7:19 pm

"That's just it, though, Bellamy. I don't want to do this anymore. I don't have a life to go back to, I never did. I was miserable until I met you. You made me happy for the first time ever. I know what love feels like because of you and I can't go back now to living without you. So please... let me figure this out, okay? Let me figure out a way to keep us both alive and then let me make this up to you." He reached out again, though this time actually taking the man's hand in his own.
Back to top Go down
Eustass Kidd

Eustass Kidd

PostSubject: Re: Bullet Proof.    Bullet Proof.  - Page 7 EmptyTue Dec 15, 2015 12:32 am

"Make this up to me?"  Bellamy echoed the words as though he'd misunderstood, his eyebrows drawn together tightly in hurt.  He allowed the boy to take his hand, but it was only a moment later that he jerked back.  Vitaly had meant to kill him with those hands.
The soldier was doing his best to accept it, make reason of it.  The Russian had been sent here to kill him, not return home until the job was done. The boy had been doing his job and taking care of himself, Bellamy couldn't hold that against him. It was all the lies that ate away at the soldier. He felt betrayed as he had when reading his dear John letter and realizing he'd lost Britt to none other than his bestfriend.  Vitaly had tried to stab him in the back, this time literally.
"I don't want to talk about us right now."  His voice caught whenever he looked up to his lover, blue eyes wet and  gleaming in the darkness.  "Just figure out how we can both live. Just do that." Maybe they could talk afterwards.
Maybe not.
Bellamy wasnt sure of anything anymore.  He was a service man, never knowing when he would be called off to duty or if he'd ever make it home. He had no way of knowing what would happen to his family in his absence. 
The only thing he'd been certain of was Vitaly. He was going to be with Vitaly no matter what.
Or so he'd thought.
"I uh...I think im going to leave now."  He should have said it as a statement, more harshly and with force.  But the soldier was too tired, his entire body slumping with the weight of what had happened, what he'd learned. His voice came out as nothing more than a defeated sigh
This was supposed to be their first time. It was going to be perfect.  He'd been planning it for weeks.
It had been a disaster.(He shouldn't care about their ruined plans considering the situation but he did.) And yet Bellamy still found himself staring at the Russian's hands, aching to hold them and not budging even though he'd said he had to go.
He didnt want to go.
Back to top Go down
Thatch Taylor

Thatch Taylor

PostSubject: Re: Bullet Proof.    Bullet Proof.  - Page 7 EmptyTue Dec 15, 2015 12:51 am

"Please don't!" The pleading words had slipped past Vitaly's words before he could stop them, his chest still stinging with the way Bellamy had pulled his hand away. "You have to understand, Bellamy, nothing we had was a lie. All of my feelings for you, everything I said, that was real. The entire time I was trying to figure a way out of having to do it. I know I should have told you earlier but I... I was scared. I've been taught to kill since I could walk, but this is the first time I was too scared to do it. I love you. I've never felt anything so wonderful in my life, so please. Please don't go. Stay. I don't deserve to be forgiven yet, I know. But please, don't leave me." He had tried to start out speaking firmly, but by the end he was just begging softly, grey eyes wide and pleading as he looked up at the soldier.
Back to top Go down
Eustass Kidd

Eustass Kidd

PostSubject: Re: Bullet Proof.    Bullet Proof.  - Page 7 EmptyTue Dec 15, 2015 1:22 am

The soldier was stricken breathless as Vitaly pleaded with him to stay.  He knew first hand how proud his mate was, understood that to have the Russian begging him was most likely hurting the boy but he was doing it anyways, and staring at Bellamy with those eyes that mimicked the color of cloudy skies, drying concrete-all the grey shades of quarry rock. 
The man couldn't stand it.
"Vitaly....Don't do that.  You know I can't say no to you."  He wanted to be strong, walk out and move on with his life like any sane person would do.  Possibly even report the Russian to some authorities. Bellamy had a sweeter soul than most though, he could never be so cruel.
Especially to the one person he loved more than anything, the reason he woke every morning.
His cause to keep fighting.
"You...You really love me?  I thought you did. I still kinda think you do. Im just..."  The soldier was still visibly shaken, his hands clammy with shock an his movements jerky with uncertainty. He couldn't believe Vitaly had held a knife to him instead of approaching him with the truth. What if he'd changed his mind a moment too late?
What would he do?
Would the Russian have thought about what he was stealing from their family? All the good he was banishing from the world?
Bellamy had to remind himself that the 'what if's' didn't matter.  The reality was that Vitaly had stopped in time.  He'd finally told the truth.
He was begging for a second chance.
"Just come here."  The soldier opened his arms to Vitaly, offering the boy his love despite all the grief sitting on his shoulders.  "We'll figure it out.  We'll still have our white picket fence.  Just come here."
Back to top Go down
Thatch Taylor

Thatch Taylor

PostSubject: Re: Bullet Proof.    Bullet Proof.  - Page 7 EmptyTue Dec 15, 2015 1:40 am

Vitaly didn't need to be told twice. He didn't hesitate, lunging forward until he could hide his face in the crook of the soldier's neck, winding his arms around the man's waist.
"I do, Bellamy. I do love you. Everything I've told you, about never loving anyone, about not knowing my family, about you being my first real relationship, it was all real. I swear." He spoke gently, leaning back only far enough so that the soldier could see into his eyes. "And not once did I ever want to hurt you. There wasn't a single moment I wasn't either too busy loving you or trying to think of how to fix it."
Back to top Go down
Eustass Kidd

Eustass Kidd

PostSubject: Re: Bullet Proof.    Bullet Proof.  - Page 7 EmptyTue Dec 15, 2015 12:05 pm

"Yeah..."  The soldier murmured distractedly, his thoughts still lingering with how strange it was that he had everything he could ever want in the world only an hour ago, and now it was like he was holding onto an entirely different person. They would get passed this though, they had to.  Bellamy didn't want to leave this behind, even now that he knew the harsh truth of it all.  He'd found love when he'd thought it was lost forever. That was worth hanging onto.
"I love you too, alright?  I really, really do. But you can't lie to me anymore, okay?  I cant take that. And we dont  tell anyone about this if its possible."  The soldier couldnt hold Vitaly's gaze, thinking now of his family and what they would think if they knew the truth about his little Russian lover.
They couldn't know.
"And you can't leave.  Its obviously not safe where you're from.  And if they sent you, I guess they could send more....So from now on you don't disappear out of my sight." The soldier spoke fiercely now, for the first time since fully experiencing the heartbreak.
Back to top Go down
Thatch Taylor

Thatch Taylor

PostSubject: Re: Bullet Proof.    Bullet Proof.  - Page 7 EmptyTue Dec 15, 2015 6:05 pm

"They will send more if I don't get back to them and let them know I succeeded." Vitaly sighed softly. "I'll have to come up with something. We might have to tell Law. He's a certified doctor so he can give me a form of documentation of your death." It seemed so simple now. He should have thought of this months ago. But truly, it was really still risky. If he was caught faking it, there would definitely be consequences. "But don't worry, Bellamy, I'll never lie to you again, I swear it."
Back to top Go down
Thatch Taylor

Thatch Taylor

PostSubject: Re: Bullet Proof.    Bullet Proof.  - Page 7 EmptyTue Jan 05, 2016 4:09 am

Months passed. The months turned into years.
They had seemed to get past this remarkably well and now neither of them had ever been happier. They were settling down, starting a life together, even if Vitaly had to deal with the soldier's absence sometimes when he was deployed. It was a good life.
Lately though, Bellamy had started acting strange. As if there were something he was thinking a lot about or something he wanted to say. And nearly everyone knew what it was. Even Vitaly. The soldier had been dropping a lot of hints lately about how he wanted children. Even the man's mother had picked up on it and had sat down and asked Vitaly how he felt about kids. Vitaly began by saying of course he wanted them. He'd wanted to continue, to explain, but it was all so fast and Bane was hugging him and welcoming him to the family and he didn't know what to do anymore.
He had known from the beginning of Bellamy's dreams for a family. He just hadn't thought they'd get that far to have to deal with his infertility. He'd been supposed to kill Bellamy. He hadn't planned on this. He didn't have a plan to break it to the man. He didn't think he could handle seeing the look in the man's eyes.
But he had no choice. He had to tell the man now before Bellamy actually asked him about it. That would only be worse.
Currently, they were lying in bed, lips meeting softly over and over again. It wasn't anything sexual yet, just sweet morning kisses being exchanged. It might not be the best time to have this conversation but it was on his mind and before he knew it, the words were tumbling past his lips.
"Bellamy... we have to talk about something." He spoke softly as he pulled back from his spot atop the man's chest, looking down at him with misty grey eyes.
Back to top Go down
Eustass Kidd

Eustass Kidd

PostSubject: Re: Bullet Proof.    Bullet Proof.  - Page 7 EmptyTue Jan 05, 2016 8:31 am

Oh no.
The soldier had know this was coming. For weeks now he'd been sensing a restlessness in his lover, knew that something weighed heavily on his mind.
But Bellamy also understood better than to try and force an explanation. Vitaly would talk when he was ready.
That time seemed to be closing in on them now. Bellamy had not realized how fearful he was until it was finally happening. What if Vitaly wasn't happy with their current situation? He himself was over thrilled all the time, but what of his lover? Occasionally there seemed to be something threatening to overwhelm him.
Could he not handle the deployment time? Were they headed for the end?
No.
"What's wrong? Is it us?" The soldier was sitting up now, his fingers grasping almost desperately at Vitaly's hands. "Is it....Are you not happy?"
Was this to be his next dear John experience?
The thought was unfathomable. Vitaly wouldn't abandon him, he was certain of it.
But then again, he'd trusted Britt in the same way only to be left heartbroken and alone without even his best friend to help him through.
The thoughts had Bellamy trembling.
Back to top Go down
Thatch Taylor

Thatch Taylor

PostSubject: Re: Bullet Proof.    Bullet Proof.  - Page 7 EmptyTue Jan 05, 2016 9:27 am

"Oh, Bellamy, no." Vitaly leaned forward to rest their foreheads together, taking Bellamy's face in his hands. "I'm happy. I'm so happy with us and how we're going. I'm not going anywhere, I love you." He murmured gently, capturing the man's lips once more. He was tempted to just forget about this, to kiss Bellamy until the man got distracted. But he sighed and forced himself to pull back, moving to sit cross-legged, facing his lover.
"I... Okay, I just have to tell you something and I don't know how." He admitted, letting out a heavy sigh. "You know the home I grew up in and... what I was trained for, right?" He moved to take both of the man's hands, holding them tightly as he tried to figure out what to say.
Back to top Go down
Eustass Kidd

Eustass Kidd

PostSubject: Re: Bullet Proof.    Bullet Proof.  - Page 7 EmptyTue Jan 05, 2016 10:29 am

The soldiers entire body seemed to relax with his lovers assurance that he was happy and contented with their lives, but the relief was short lived. Bellamy was immediately sent spiraling back into his breath hitching fear as the Russian spoke of his past. The soldier hated thinking of his sweet Vitaly being used and primed as a weapon of war.
Why would they need to talk about this?
"Oh god, just tell me. Please just...." The wondering was like acid on his brain. His thoughts grew more hopeless every moment he was left to speculate on his own.
"I'll be able to handle it, whatever it is." The soldier spoke these words fiercely, reaching out then to desperately grasp at his mates hands. "As long as I have you here, happy and safe, then everything else will just find some way to be okay. I'll make it okay for you. I swear. A soldiers word." Bellamy sealed the promise with a kiss to each of the Russians knuckles.
Back to top Go down
Thatch Taylor

Thatch Taylor

PostSubject: Re: Bullet Proof.    Bullet Proof.  - Page 7 EmptyTue Jan 05, 2016 10:52 am

"I believe you." Vitaly breathed out, attempting to calm the nerves twisting his stomach. "I love you, okay?" There was a pause as he tried to think of the best way to say it. "Well... at the school... we have a graduation ceremony. They..." He couldn't seem to make himself talk, the words falling past his lips awkwardly. Finally, he forced himself to suck it up. He just had to get it out all at once. Bellamy had promised... "When you graduate, they sterilize you." He paused once the words were out, swallowing hard. "Because having kids, getting pregnant, is the only thing that could distract us from a job. The only thing that could be more important. They didn't want us distracted."
Back to top Go down
Eustass Kidd

Eustass Kidd

PostSubject: Re: Bullet Proof.    Bullet Proof.  - Page 7 EmptyWed Jan 06, 2016 12:31 am

"St-Sterilize?" For a few blissful moments, the soldier found himself caught off guard by the word.  He was unaware of the meaning, able to grasp at all the much less devastating possibilities.
But then Vitaly was explaining, allowing the truth to cut through Bellamy, as cold and sharp as a blade sinking into the mans chest. There was no way he could have shielded himself from the impact, the gut wrenching and spine twisting strike that left the soldier gasping with anguish.
"Y-You mean you can't have babies? T-This whole time you've let me prance around here and-and-"
Bellamy's words had caught in his throat. He'd been talking about having a baby for so long now....it seared the soldiers insides to know that every time he mentioned it he was reminding Vitaly of a terrible thing.  A horrible thing.
Something he himself could hardly even imagine. 
He'd been hurting his mate, constantly talking about a bigger house for the kids and all these things they'd have in the future.
All the while breaking his mates heart.
A near brutal sound was ripped from Bellamy then, his hands clenching into fists at the front of Vitaly's shirt.  He was jerking the Russian  into his chest, heaving a rattled and broken sobs into the boys shoulder. "Im so fucking sorry, Vitaly."  
He told himself the tears were all for the hurt he'd caused. Refused to acknowledge the wrecked emptiness that was already settling into his chest.
No babies.
Sterile
The man let out another trembling whine.
Back to top Go down
Thatch Taylor

Thatch Taylor

PostSubject: Re: Bullet Proof.    Bullet Proof.  - Page 7 EmptyWed Jan 06, 2016 12:49 am

Vitaly didn't know how to react as the soldier pulled him forward into a tearful hug. That was not the reaction he'd been expecting. He'd been dreading the man being mad at him or wanting to leave. But he hadn't expected him to actually feel bad. It hurt even worse now that he was making Bellamy feel shitty in two different ways.
"B-Bellamy, no. Please don't apologize. You didn't do anything, you didn't know. I should have told you and I'm sorry I didn't." Vitaly spoke softly, gently stroking his fingers through the man's hair. "If.... when you're ready for kids, if you want to... I'm okay with you using someone else to have one. You could get a surrogate... we have options. And of course I-I won't blame you if you can't handle it. I know how important kids are to you... it's why I never wanted to tell. I wish I could fix it."
Back to top Go down
Eustass Kidd

Eustass Kidd

PostSubject: Re: Bullet Proof.    Bullet Proof.  - Page 7 EmptyThu Jan 07, 2016 7:10 am

"You should have told me sooner."  It was hard to breathe, the grief over whelming him as though he'd lost an actual living and breathing baby instead of just a possibility of having one.  For so long now he'd been imagining his perfectly little family life, he'd been so damn close he could nearly touch it.  He had the perfect lover and home, a well paying and prestigious job, all he lacked was the bubbly little baby he'd been dreaming of. The loss had hollowed out his chest, left him gasping and writhing with the ache in his chest but still Bellamy managed to pull himself together long enough to grip at his lovers shoulders, his blue eyes rugged with exhaustion but still fierce. "I do not want a surrogate. W-We can just adopt a baby! Yeah, we can adopt ten of them if we want. I wont have a kid with anyone else though. I wont."
Back to top Go down
Thatch Taylor

Thatch Taylor

PostSubject: Re: Bullet Proof.    Bullet Proof.  - Page 7 EmptyThu Jan 07, 2016 11:59 am

"But Bellamy... you deserve a baby that is biologically yours. I know you want one.. you want more than one. And God, we all know you're going to be such a great father. You deserve to be happy and have the dream family you always wanted and I'm ruining that for you. I'm so sorry. I know I should have told you earlier but I... you know at first, I didn't think we'd get a chance to make it this far. And then even after everything was better again... it was too late. You were so happy, I didn't want to take it away from you. I'm so fucking sorry, Bellamy." He spoke gently as he leaned in to press his head into the crook of the soldier's neck. "I won't hate you if you want to have a kid with someone else though, I'll love it like my own. And... and don't think you'll be an ass if you leave me over this. Everyone knows how important having kids is to you. My not being able to have them should be a dealbreaker. I understand." One of his hands was at the back of Bellamy's neck, fingers curled into the man's soft blonde hair. The other was running down his side gently, caressing, wanting to be as close to him as possible.
Back to top Go down
Eustass Kidd

Eustass Kidd

PostSubject: Re: Bullet Proof.    Bullet Proof.  - Page 7 EmptyMon Jan 18, 2016 12:49 pm

"Hey, look at me."  Bellamy caught the boys face between warm and tender hands, fingers coming to gently caress over Vitaly's cheeks.  "I would rather have you and no babies compared to a life without you and all the kids I want.  My life just wouldnt be livable without you.  I'd always have a missing piece of me and I will not live my life that way. I deserve better.  I deserve you."  The soldier leaned in to softly brush his lips over the Russian's nose.  "I need you to be happy. I dont need kids.  But hey, we can still have kids!  Adoption is really a thing.  I dont want a surrogate.  I think...I just...I see a lot of things when im over seas....So many little kids suffering and lost. If we could help some of them, take at least one or two in, that would be precious to me.  It's even better than having one of our own.  We would be saving a life and still getting all the great things that comes along with being parents."  Another kiss, but this time to each of the boys cheeks. "But thats all stuff we can think about in the future.  For now....For now I want to focus on me and you. We're going to get married and its going to be everything you ever dreamed about." Finally the soldier captured Vitaly's lips, slow and soft, but confident and overflowing with adoration for the boy.
Back to top Go down
Thatch Taylor

Thatch Taylor

PostSubject: Re: Bullet Proof.    Bullet Proof.  - Page 7 EmptyMon Jan 18, 2016 1:45 pm

Vitaly kissed back with everything he had before pulling back just far enough so their lips were only brushing, foreheads pressed against each other.
"You mean that?" He murmured quietly. "You'd rather save a child or two?" Some of the heavy guilt twisting his stomach was lessened. Bellamy was okay with this... maybe it wasn't his dream family, but he still loved him. "Just know if you ever change your mind, I support you."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Bullet Proof.    Bullet Proof.  - Page 7 Empty

Back to top Go down

Bullet Proof.
Page 7 of 10Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Our site :: Luno Pack :: Bellamy/Vitaly-
Jump to: