Our site
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I don't know!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Bullet Proof.

Go down 
5 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next
AuthorMessage
Thatch Taylor

Thatch Taylor

Bullet Proof.  - Page 9 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Bullet Proof.    Bullet Proof.  - Page 9 EmptySat Feb 06, 2016 5:58 pm

"Don't have much time to talk, alpha. We have a flight leaving in an hour." Vitaly grinned as he checked the time on the tickets he had printed out before he left. "Pack your shit. Our soldiers are waiting. Well, mine is. Yours is going to get a nice surprise." He chuckled, moving around to help pack already. It was rare the Russian was this excited over anything but it had been months since he'd gotten to hold Bellamy in his arms. He couldn't wait.

"Yeah, that's okay." Nikita nodded after seemingly considering this for a moment. "Do I have to dress up?" He questioned, giggling lightly when Bellamy spun him around as they made their way back to the orphanage. He found he was not wanting to go. It was so much more fun being with this new American man. He was a lot nicer than the other families he met.
Back to top Go down
Eustass Kidd

Eustass Kidd

PostSubject: Re: Bullet Proof.    Bullet Proof.  - Page 9 EmptySat Feb 06, 2016 7:36 pm

"Oh yeah?"  Eustass wasted no time asking questions, the alpha immediately began packing the few things he would need, plus several things extra items that he'd managed to accumulate to serve as gifts for his soldier when the man returned.  Once finished, the man finally deemed it acceptable to voice his curiosity on the sudden nature of their trip.
"So, what's happened between you and Mr.Blue eyes that's got you jumping on a plane so quickly?" 

"Only if you want to."  Bellamy's voice had taken on a near bubbly quality in his extreme excitement. "Even if you don't feel like dressing up, you have your new hat." The soldier continued to cradle the boy even as a social worker from the orphanarium came out to greet him.  They had a short conversation in Russian, after which Bellamy was lead inside to talk to several more people before finally he and Nikita were left alone again. 
"I guess we get to have a sleep over tonight kiddo."
Back to top Go down
Thatch Taylor

Thatch Taylor

PostSubject: Re: Bullet Proof.    Bullet Proof.  - Page 9 EmptySat Feb 06, 2016 8:23 pm

"Bellamy came across this kid and fell in love. He wants to look into adoption and I wanted to be there." Vitaly nodded as they headed out and he drove them towards the airport. He was rather excited to adopt their first child. He had gathered all the necessary paperwork for the process. The two of them had looked into it a while ago and had gone and made sure they had everything they would need. Birth certificates, financial statements, background checks, home inspection. They had prepared. "You know how he is though, he couldn't wait too long so I had to get the soonest flight. I knew Thatcher would be dying to see you, plus with you along, the flight won't be so lonely." He smirked over at the man.

"We do? I never had one of those before." The child smiled softly, leaning into Bellamy's chest. He was rather comfortable with the man by now. "I think I'm gonna dress up to meet the pretty man." He nodded then as he thought this over. Are we sleeping inside?" He questioned then. "If not, I gotta go get my dress up clothes." He hummed, eager at the prospect of dressing up. He enjoyed when he got to show off to the families who were considering adoption.
Back to top Go down
Eustass Kidd

Eustass Kidd

PostSubject: Re: Bullet Proof.    Bullet Proof.  - Page 9 EmptySun Feb 07, 2016 12:07 am

Eustass wore something akin to a fond smile as he glanced over to his friend.  Truly he was grateful for the companionship.  Without Thatcher around it was difficult to breath being he was alone most of the time, but whenever Vitaly would visit the alpha almost felt at home again.  Even now he was basking in the Russian's presence, grateful that he had been invited.  "Im not complaining-ya.  I'd take any opportunity I could to get ahold of Thatcher.  But I gotta ask you about Bellamy and this kid."  Eustass was an alpha, it was his instinct to protect those he cared for. "Is this something you want? I mean you obviously weren't there when Bellamy met the kid.  You dont know if you'll like it or not, but I'd bet money that you'll adopt the kid anyways just because of Bellamy. Is that really the fair thing to do being he wont even be home most of the time?" 

"Of course we are sleeping inside."  Bellamy fixed the child with a curious stare, unsure what the boy could mean by his question.  "Where else would we sleep?"  The soldier had settled them down on a small makeshift cot in the room he'd been shown to.  He was laying with his back supported by the headboard and Nikita curled protectively against his chest.
Back to top Go down
Thatch Taylor

Thatch Taylor

PostSubject: Re: Bullet Proof.    Bullet Proof.  - Page 9 EmptySun Feb 07, 2016 12:48 am

Vitaly paused at the question, shoulders noticeably tensing. Truly, it was something he'd thought about a lot. Was he prepared to be basically a single mother for months at a time?
"Of course I want it." He spoke firmly but then let out a soft sigh. "I do, really. I never saw kids as a possibility for myself and now that they are, I'm excited. Am I sure that we're ready for it? No. Am I sure that I'm going to be a good mother? No. But... Eustass, he wants kids so damn bad. And I can't give them to him any other way. So... if he found this one and has already fallen in love with it so much that he's certain he wants to adopt it... how can I tell him no?" He shrugged as they arrived and got ready to board the plane. "Maybe I'll even fall in love with the kid too when I meet him. He sure as hell was cute." He smiled softly as he thought of the boy and how he'd called him "pretty man," surely because he'd heard Bellamy say it.

"I thought maybe we were going to your house." Nikita shrugged his shoulders, clearly disappointed that they weren't. He was too young to truly understand the adoption process and that Bellamy could not just take him home that easily. "Are we ever gonna go to your house?" He questioned after a moment, glancing up at the man.
Back to top Go down
Eustass Kidd

Eustass Kidd

PostSubject: Re: Bullet Proof.    Bullet Proof.  - Page 9 EmptySun Feb 07, 2016 2:40 am

"Well,"  The alpha paused for just a moment of consideration before a soft grin overtook his usual scowling features. "You wont have to raise it alone. Bellamy and Thatch are gone at the same time so maybe me and you can take care of the little brat together."  He himself had desperately wanted children ever since finding Law was pregnant so long ago.  The alpha never mentioned it though, simply content to have Thatcher in his life. "You wouldn't know it by looking at  me, but I like kida-ya."  

"I don't have a house here."  The soldier offered up an apologetic smile, though still delighted that Nikita wanted to visit his home.  "Sorry Nikky.  But hey, maybe one day you can come to America with me and stay for a while."  Bellamy was treading carefully in fear of getting the childs hopes up.  "We already have a room that you can sleep in."  The soldier had constructed a nursery even before learning his husband to be was sterile.
Back to top Go down
Thatch Taylor

Thatch Taylor

PostSubject: Re: Bullet Proof.    Bullet Proof.  - Page 9 EmptySun Feb 07, 2016 3:07 am

Vitaly looked over at the man curiously for a moment before a grin broke out across his face.
"You've got to be shitting me? The big bad wolf wants to be a daddy?" He laughed softly. Truly, he found it adorable. "Honestly, I would love your help though, Eustass." He nodded. "You ever talk to Thatch about kids?" He questioned then. He himself didn't talk to Thatcher much so he didn't know how the man felt about the subject.

"Is America nice?" Nikita questioned curiously, propping his head up on his hand as he spread out on the cot. "Is it like here?" He hummed, letting himself even rest on Bellamy's chest. Maybe he should be more wary of this man he'd just met a little bit ago but he wasn't, not at all. Bellamy was nicer than most adults he met.
Back to top Go down
Eustass Kidd

Eustass Kidd

PostSubject: Re: Bullet Proof.    Bullet Proof.  - Page 9 EmptySun Feb 07, 2016 3:32 am

The question immediately struck Eustass into silence. Truth was that he had never directly mentioned children to his soldier.  Law had managed to crush any hope he'd ever had of becoming a father.  The man had told him he wasn't mature enough.  He was far too cruel to make for a good father.
Eustass believed him, even to this day.
"I wouldn't make much of a father."  It was a mumbled response, strangely uncharacteristic for the ever angry alpha.

"In most ways its like here except the buildings look different, and the people too I guess."  Bellamy seemed thoughtful, wanting to give the child honest answers that most adults wouldnt bother with. "Also the language there is mostly English but you get used to it."  As he spoke, the soldier was gently bouncing Nikita upon his knee, even going so far as to teach the boy how to play 'patty cakes'.
Back to top Go down
Thatch Taylor

Thatch Taylor

PostSubject: Re: Bullet Proof.    Bullet Proof.  - Page 9 EmptySun Feb 07, 2016 3:49 am

"Eustass." Vitaly blinked over at the man, shocked to hear the mumbled way the alpha responded. He knew Eustass well enough to know that he wasn't truly as cocky as he seemed sometimes. But he also knew that the man never let himself show that more vulnerable side. This was odd. "That's bullshit. I think you'd be one hell of a father." He was speaking honestly, although he did hope to make his friend feel better. "You're so damn protective and caring, that kid would never have to lift a finger. It might end up being a spoiled brat but I guarantee you wouldn't fuck it up. I wouldn't offer to let you help raise mine with me if I thought you'd be a shitty dad."

"I speak English pretty good." Nikita nodded proudly. "They teach us here so we can look good and smart.... they say American families are good and have big, pretty houses." He smiled softly at the thought of what Bellamy's home could look like. "Is your house pretty?" He questioned as he giggled while learning the game Bellamy was teaching him.
Back to top Go down
Eustass Kidd

Eustass Kidd

PostSubject: Re: Bullet Proof.    Bullet Proof.  - Page 9 EmptyThu Feb 11, 2016 10:44 pm

Eustass seemed to come back to himself after that, realizing quickly that his emotional reaction had probably made the Russian uncomfortable.  Hell, it made him uncomfortable. But the subject was a sore one.  Nothing he liked to think about, much less speak of. 
"Yeah well, whatever.  Im just happy for you-ya.  And I wanted you to know that I wont let you raise the brat alone.  Thatcher will be it's god father or some shit im assuming.  Knowing Bellamy it might even wind up addressing him as 'uncle', so I'd like to be part of its life." The alpha played it off coolly, but he was truly sincere in his want to help.  He'd come to love Vitaly as part of his family.  Whenever Thatcher and Bellamy were gone, the Russian was all he had.  They often set up movie nights and such just to keep the loneliness at bay. 

"My house is nice.  The very pretty man you saw earlier lives there too.  He decorated most of it."  Bellamy had built them a home.  They'd lived in Vitaly's apartment for a long while when he was still drawing up blueprints and buying supplies, but eventually he'd gotten it built.  It was to be the home of their dreams, where they'd raise their family. He'd sat for hours with his mate, going over the little details that would make it perfect.  By now they had everything, including the tire swing out front and the white picket fence he'd promised so long ago. "I even have pictures here that I can show you."  The soldier reached for his phone then, flipping through photo's until he came across several that were of his home, usually including Vitaly in some way.  His lover swinging on the tire swing, or sitting on the front porch that encircled the entire home.  He had photo's of the Russian sitting on their kitchen counter and laying sprawled across their bed.  Bellamy even had a few photo's of the children's rooms he'd set up.  In all there were three of them, a nursery and two others that were merely furnished in wait. 
"What do you think Nikky?  Would you like to visit my house sometime?"
Back to top Go down
Thatch Taylor

Thatch Taylor

PostSubject: Re: Bullet Proof.    Bullet Proof.  - Page 9 EmptyFri Feb 12, 2016 12:56 am

"Well that's good because I want you to be part of its life." Vitaly nodded, smiling over at the man sincerely. "I mean it though, I think you'd be a really good dad, Eustass. You should talk to Thatch about it if you're ever ready. I think he'd be a pretty good momma." A hell of a lot better than him, definitely. "And I think you'd be able to take care of it just fine while he's gone." He was really extremely nervous about his own ability to handle a child while Bellamy was gone. At least this kid was older. He didn't stand a chance with a newborn.

"I think I'd like to see your house sometime." Nikita gave a bright grin. "It's really pretty." He nodded as he ogled the various pictures. "The pretty man is in a lot of these... he's really pretty too." He giggled. "I like the swing... I've never been on a tire swing." He informed. He seemed fascinated with this particular picture. "Can I swing when I come?"
Back to top Go down
Eustass Kidd

Eustass Kidd

PostSubject: Re: Bullet Proof.    Bullet Proof.  - Page 9 EmptyFri Feb 12, 2016 1:16 am

"Thatcher is a soldier.  Do you really think he wants kids?  I mean fuck, leaving me is hard enough but a kid?" The alpha merely shook his head, imagining the toll that would take on his mates heart.  "It's probably best I let it go until he brings it up-ya.  But I appreciate the vote of faith. I'll just be happy to share your kid until then." The man offered up a handsome smile, feeling a near surge of excitement as he thought of the child they were going to meet.  And Thatcher...
He'd have the pleasure of surprising his soldier. 

"You can swing."  Bellamy was grinning brightly as he learned more about his to be son.  If Nikita enjoyed the swing, he'd build the boy an entire swing set.  Maybe even a tree house to go along with it.  "I'll even take you to the park.  We live pretty close to one."  The man was nearly silly with delight at the prospect of taking Nikky home and finally having a family. He had never doubted Vitaly's abilities as a mother, but if he needed help the soldier trusted his family to aid him.
Back to top Go down
Thatch Taylor

Thatch Taylor

PostSubject: Re: Bullet Proof.    Bullet Proof.  - Page 9 EmptyFri Feb 12, 2016 1:34 am

"Sounds good to me." Vitaly smirked over at the man, letting himself relax for a moment and think of getting to see his soldier and meet what could possibly be his new son. It was surreal. He wanted kids but he had never expected it to happen this quickly. He would go from being childless to having a tiny child looking to him for nurturing and guidance. It was nerve wracking but also exciting. He glanced back over to Eustass to take his mind off of it for the moment. "So, excited to see your soldier, big guy?" He didn't know Thatcher too well but even he had to smile at the thought of how ecstatic the man would be to see Eustass.

"I like parks too." Nikita nodded. "We've got them around here." He paused, thinking of what else he could ask this man. He was excited even though he had no guarantee he'd be going home with him yet. He just trusted Bellamy's words. "Do you have zoos?" He looked up at the soldier with wide, innocent eyes. "I like seeing animals... but it's real cold over here so some animals can't live here... like snakes. They're my favorites." He gave a toothy grin. "I never saw one before."
Back to top Go down
Eustass Kidd

Eustass Kidd

PostSubject: Re: Bullet Proof.    Bullet Proof.  - Page 9 EmptyWed Feb 17, 2016 2:24 pm

Eustass's gaze was strangely serious as he addressed the question. He had been missing Thatcher in ways that kept him awake at night. It had become impossible to sleep alone in his bed.  Eating had become a task.  The alpha moped around his home the entirety of his soldiers leave, only ever putting on a smile for Vitaly or to video chat his mate. 
"I miss him so much that I think he takes part of me with him when he goes-ya.  The good part. The loving part. When he's gone I feel fucking worse than I did after losing Trafalgar."  The man let out an exhausted huff.  "I can't do anything but worry about him. He's my entire world, and someone could be shooting at him.  I am half a world away and could die at any time." The mans voice sounded hopelessly hollow, resigned to the reality of his mates line of work. 

"Oh yeah?  I like deer myself, but I owned a little snake once.  It was a California Kingsnake, and his name was 'Sacremento'. " Bellamy found himself delighted to have the boy so comfortable with him.  The little grins were warming his heart.  "I had to give him away after I enlisted. We do have zoo's though. They have much larger snakes than the little one I had.  If you get to come to America then i'll try to take you to see them."  It was hard to refrain from making plans, but he had to remind himself that Vitaly had yet to meet the boy.  This wasnt a done deal and he didn't want to be a disappointment in Nikkita's life.
Back to top Go down
Thatch Taylor

Thatch Taylor

PostSubject: Re: Bullet Proof.    Bullet Proof.  - Page 9 EmptyWed Feb 17, 2016 2:43 pm

"Believe me, I know." Vitaly nodded. "Sleeping alone is the worst." It was far too cold without his soldier there to warm him up. Now just thinking about the man he was feeling lonely, even more excited to feel those strong arms wrapped around him. "But that's what we get for falling in love with soldiers, I guess. You and I need to start staying together while they're gone. Then maybe your big ass can keep me warm while I sleep." He smiled lightly at the alpha. It truly didn't seem like a bad idea. They already spent a lot of time together while their lovers were away, why not live together?

"That'd be fun." Nikita nodded his head as his eyelids began to droop. It was getting quite late and he'd had an exhausting day. As he began to drift off to sleep, he slumped over into Bellamy's chest, curling into the man's arms and smiling softly before murmuring. "Thanks for coming home with me. I think I'm gonna go to bed now. G'night."
Back to top Go down
Eustass Kidd

Eustass Kidd

PostSubject: Re: Bullet Proof.    Bullet Proof.  - Page 9 EmptyThu Feb 18, 2016 1:50 am

Eustass had been unprepared for such an offer, his eyes flashing sharply as though possibly expecting the words to be some joke.  He'd began believing all the terrible things said about him throughout Jesse's pack.  It was hard to think anyone would willingly live with him.  With Thatcher he'd gotten lucky. 
But this?
Maybe he wasn't as insufferable as he'd thought.
"If you can get Thatch to agree with that, then i'll move in as soon as we get home. "  The Alpha paused, as though still hesitant in thinking Vitaly could be serious.  "Unless you'd rather stay at my place."  Bellamy had a nursery that was already furnished and ready for a child.  Eustass had a spare bedroom that he couldn't bare to look at.

"Goodnight Nikky.  I'll see you tomorrow."  Bellamy cooed softly against the crown of the boys head, smiling when light curls tickled his lips. This moment was unbearable precious.  It was his first night spent with what was going to be his child.  The soldier had decided that now.  Vitaly would see that they were meant to be together. He simply couldnt wait for his little Russian lover to finally meet the boy. His stomach fluttered with excitement at the mere thought.
Back to top Go down
Thatch Taylor

Thatch Taylor

PostSubject: Re: Bullet Proof.    Bullet Proof.  - Page 9 EmptyThu Feb 18, 2016 2:03 am

"I guess I'd rather stay at my place, especially if I'll be bringing a little brat home with me." He smiled softly, looking over at Eustass curiously, as if wondering why he seemed as if he were waiting for this to be a joke. He had not been part of Jesse's pack long enough to hear all the hateful words about Eustass before actually meeting the man himself. He didn't understand why Eustass was so hated. To him, the alpha was just his best friend. An easily angered man, sure, but underneath it all Vitaly knew he had a big heart. "But if you don't want to move in, we can work with that." He nodded, glancing out the window as the pilot informed them they were about to land.

Back to top Go down
Eustass Kidd

Eustass Kidd

PostSubject: Re: Bullet Proof.    Bullet Proof.  - Page 9 EmptyThu Mar 10, 2016 3:41 am

"I want to move in." The words came rushed and abrupt, as though the alpha had been afraid Vitaly was preparing to revoke his offer. "I, uh....I really would like to stick around and help you raise the kid-ya. There's no reason for us to be alone." Eustass tried again, this time in his usual gruff tones. He found himself reaching for the Russians hand as they prepared to land, holding the boy tightly as he'd often do with Thatcher while flying. That would be his excuse anyways, but really Eustass was simply thankful to have a friend.
"If you don't mind, I'd like to come with you to see the kid. I mean of course we'll stand back while you and Bellamy get to know him but I'd still like to be a part of it. "
Back to top Go down
Thatch Taylor

Thatch Taylor

PostSubject: Re: Bullet Proof.    Bullet Proof.  - Page 9 EmptyThu Mar 10, 2016 6:03 pm

"Then like I said, I'd love to have you and have some help when Bell's gone." Vitaly smiled softly at the man, squeezing his hand in response. "And you can definitely come and meet the kid. He should get to know you too." He nodded, waiting for the plan to land and the pilot to inform them they had arrived.
As they exited the plane, Vitaly could not help but smile as the biting cold Russian air hit them. He had missed his home country. They made their way into the airport, beginning to look for their luggage as Vitaly pulled out his cellphone and informing Bellamy they had arrived in the country, telling him to give him the address to the orphanage and to contact Thatcher.
Back to top Go down
Eustass Kidd

Eustass Kidd

PostSubject: Re: Bullet Proof.    Bullet Proof.  - Page 9 EmptyFri Mar 11, 2016 11:27 am

"Make sure big mouth doesn't ruin the surprise -ya." Eustass had never left the states before, and the man had neglected to ask questions or listen to any explanation of the land they were entering. All the alpha knew were the small details Thatch had told him, and they had done nothing to prepare him for landing. It was a breathtaking sight even from the airport, Eustass's gaze holding on the snow capped mountains out in the distance. For a moment he didn't even feel the freeze nipping at his skin, so mesmerized by the view that his adrenaline had kicked in. It wasn't long though before the man was suffering with the temperature, rattling off violent profanity through chattering fangs as he demanded Vitaly take him somewhere other than the frozen hell they were standing in.
"Fuck, just take me to Thatcher." The man finally emitted a near miserable groan as he followed the Russian through crowds of native's, growling softly at his inability to understand their language. Vitaly would simply have to teach him the speak since they'd soon be living together.
Back to top Go down
Thatch Taylor

Thatch Taylor

PostSubject: Re: Bullet Proof.    Bullet Proof.  - Page 9 EmptyFri Mar 11, 2016 7:52 pm

Vitaly snickered at the man, shaking his head.
"This isn't even as cold as it gets. You're lucky we're not staying long." He chuckled as they found the small amount of luggage they had brought. Vitaly didn't think they'd be staying for very long, but he had wanted to be prepared in case the adoption process took longer than expected. When he found his suitcase, he opened it and retrieved the large winter coat he had brought, offering it out to the larger man. "Here, tough guy. Wouldn't want you to be too cold." He smirked before leading the man out and calling them a cab, instructing the driver towards the orphanage in his native language.

Thatcher himself had already arrived at the orphanage when Bellamy had called him and informed him that he had found the child he wanted to adopt. However he didn't know that Vitaly and Eustass were just minutes away. When the pair arrived, Thatcher was already kneeling in front of Nikita, attempting to teach the boy how to play patty cake.
Back to top Go down
Eustass Kidd

Eustass Kidd

PostSubject: Re: Bullet Proof.    Bullet Proof.  - Page 9 EmptySat Mar 12, 2016 6:41 am

Eustass had been grateful for the coat in ways he couldn't fully express.  To most it was a tiny thing, trivial.  But for a man who had spent so much time alone it was a gift to have someone think of him, worry for his wellbeing.  He wasn't sure how to properly thank the Russian though, so instead Eustass had simply hooked arms with Vitaly, an act of tenderness he often saved for his mate. Upon arriving the alpha found himself nearly stunned into silence at the sight of his mate playing with the tiny child.  The view was one that Eustass had dreamed of often, but never had he thought he'd actually see it come to life.  Even if it wasnt their baby, it still somehow gifted the alpha with hope. 
Carefully the man crouched behind his mate, fingers ghosting at Thatcher's sides for a moment before he was fully bringing the soldier into his arms.  
"Hey there gorgeous, how much for a quickie?" The man spoke with his lover still facing the other direction, voice soft with delight.
Back to top Go down
Thatch Taylor

Thatch Taylor

PostSubject: Re: Bullet Proof.    Bullet Proof.  - Page 9 EmptySat Mar 12, 2016 12:55 pm

Thatcher was only startled for a moment before he realized it was his lover. He would know those hands anywhere. He tugged himself out of the man's hold only to spin around and practically tackle him as he jumped into his arms again, arms wrapping around his lover's neck as his legs clung around his waist in a near bonecrushing grip. It was an uncharacteristically girly thing for the soldier to do but it was understandable. He hadn't seen his mate in months.
"What the hell are you doing here?" He questioned, only after he had stolen a deep kiss. "How are you-?" He let his question drop off like this, his sapphire blue eyes wide with his surprise.

Vitaly could only grin as he slipped past the couple in order to find his own lover, eagerly capturing the man's lips in his own. He never would have pulled away if a small tugging on his pant leg hadn't gotten his attention.
"The pretty man is here!" Nikita grinned, glancing over at Eustass and Thatcher then too. His jaw dropped then as he saw the large alpha for the first time. "And he brought a pretty friend. Can I touch his hair?" He questioned eagerly.
"Well you'll have to ask him that, kid." Vitaly chuckled softly, smiling down at the boy who could be his first son.
Back to top Go down
Eustass Kidd

Eustass Kidd

PostSubject: Re: Bullet Proof.    Bullet Proof.  - Page 9 EmptySun Mar 13, 2016 2:54 am

"I came to make sure my soldier wasn't shacking up with any Russian civilian's over here-ya." Thatcher was seemingly weightless in the alpha's hold, the strong arms secure and protective of the man he'd missed so desperately. Ever since the soldier deployed Eustass had been aching for this contact, sometimes overwhelmed with the fear he may never experience it again. "Vitaly invited me to go along with him since he and Captain fucking America are considering a kid." The alpha glanced around then as though it was his first time remembering why they were actually standing in an orphanage. His gaze quickly fell on Nikita, just as the small child was announcing Vitaly had brought along a 'pretty' friend.  It astounded the man to see that instead of cowering at his stature the boy was eagerly asking to touch his hair.
This child was obviously special.
The vibrant blue eyes had captured Eustass completely by then, enough so that the alpha was even dropping to his knees and sweeping the boy onto his shoulder to allow Nikita full access to his copper curls.
"You can touch it this time, runt.  But this is a one time deal because you still got that new baby shine-ya." They words were playful and painfully untrue. Eustass had not been prepared for how this would affect him.  All this time he'd ached for his own child, but now somehow he would be blessed enough to share in raising one with Vitaly while their soldiers were away. 
"Im probably going to be your new best friend but don't tell anyone, alright?" The man's words trailed into a snicker as he noticed Bellamy's heated stare. Already he was jealous over the alpha and how easily he stole Nikita's attention away.
Back to top Go down
Thatch Taylor

Thatch Taylor

PostSubject: Re: Bullet Proof.    Bullet Proof.  - Page 9 EmptySun Mar 13, 2016 3:28 am

Nikita was giggling happily as he was lifted to sit on the man's shoulder, peering down at the rest of them with a wide grin.
"I never been this high before." He informed Eustass, reaching over to stroke the man's hair as if he were a pet. "Your hair is pretty." He nodded, beaming at the alpha. "I hope we can be best friends. Then I can touch your hair more." He wasn't sure why he was so fascinated by it. He'd simply never seen hair that shade of red.
Thatcher was watching his lover with a small smirk playing on his lips. He'd never thought Eustass would be so adorable with children. He rather enjoyed watching this side of the man, not so cold and tough.
Vitaly stood by his lover's side, his arm around the soldier's shoulders.
"Aren't they cute?" He chuckled softly, watching the small boy laughing up on Eustass's shoulder. Then he noticed the jealous look Bellamy wore. "Relax, I'm glad they like each other. Eustass said he'd help me out if I need it when you're gone."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Bullet Proof.    Bullet Proof.  - Page 9 Empty

Back to top Go down

Bullet Proof.
Page 9 of 10Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Our site :: Luno Pack :: Bellamy/Vitaly-
Jump to: