Our site
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I don't know!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Bullet Proof.

Go down 
5 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next
AuthorMessage
Bellamy Odair

Bellamy Odair

Bullet Proof.  - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Bullet Proof.    Bullet Proof.  - Page 4 EmptySat Nov 07, 2015 5:07 pm

"O-oh uh..."  Bellamy was startled with how soft Vitaly's lips had felt, his blue eyes shimmering with adoration for the boy as he pulled away.  "I'd love to come in for a minute."  The Soldier parked and moved to open Vitaly's door, his grin gentle as he helped the boy out of his seat.  "This has been a great night.  One for the books."  Bellamy linked their arms together, his smile still radiant as he led them up to the boys door. 
"I really appreciate you coming with me."  The young werewolf was rubbing sheepishly at the back of his neck, as though he were trying to work his confidence up. "And not to get ahead of myself or anything, but do you think we could do this again sometime? I would really like to see you again." He didnt want to seem too eager and run the boy off. But Bellamy couldnt help himself. He was craving the Russian's company constantly since they met.
Back to top Go down
Beauregard Brannigan

Beauregard Brannigan

PostSubject: Re: Bullet Proof.    Bullet Proof.  - Page 4 EmptySat Nov 07, 2015 6:26 pm

"I'd love to see you again, Bellamy. I like you, don't be so shy." Vitaly smirked as he led the man up to his apartment. He took him inside with their arms still hooked. "Make yourself comfortable." He gestured to the couch.
The home was strangely empty but it was because Vitaly hadn't planned on staying too long. After he did his job, he'd have to ditch the country immediately now that Bellamy's family knew what he looked like.
He took a seat then, making sure to sit on the right side of the couch where he had hidden a small dagger behind the cushion. His preferred weapon was a handgun, but that made far too much noise. He had to do it tonight, he'd just wait a little while longer.
Back to top Go down
Bellamy Odair

Bellamy Odair

PostSubject: Re: Bullet Proof.    Bullet Proof.  - Page 4 EmptySat Nov 07, 2015 7:45 pm

"I don't mean to be shy, I just....I have never done this before."  The soldier wore an innocent and nearly child like smile. "This is the first time i've ever seen the inside of anyone's home on a first date.  Its nice though, im just not used to it.  There's just something about you though."  Bellamy let out a soft chuckle as he glanced around the sparse apartment. It was a little strange, but he reminded himself that the Russian was a traveler.  He probably didnt keep anything that was hard to move. 
The soldier loved that about him.  Vitaly was spontaneous and free.
"I might even steal a goodnight kiss if its okay with you. I've never done that before either, kiss on a first date.... You just strike me."
Back to top Go down
Beauregard Brannigan

Beauregard Brannigan

PostSubject: Re: Bullet Proof.    Bullet Proof.  - Page 4 EmptySat Nov 07, 2015 9:14 pm

"I'll be honest, soldier, I'd be fine with more than just a goodnight kiss." Vitaly smirked softly. "But I'll respect your boundaries. I've never really dated though, so I don't know what's considered appropriate." He had never met a man like Bellamy, who was such a gentleman that he didn't even want to kiss on the first date. It was strange but he enjoyed it.
He wished it was different though. He wouldn't mind getting intimate before their time together was over.
Back to top Go down
Bellamy Odair

Bellamy Odair

PostSubject: Re: Bullet Proof.    Bullet Proof.  - Page 4 EmptySat Nov 07, 2015 11:44 pm

"Believe me,  it's normal for a lot of people to do way more than just kiss on a first date.  But me....I just feel like those things can wait, and it'll be more special when they finally do happen. "  The soldier wore a soft smile as he explained.   "I do want to kiss you tonight, and much more.  But I'm going to stop at that kiss.   I want you to experience what it's like to fall for someone before having intimacy. It just...somehow it makes everything better.  It's not just sex when it's like that.   It's so much more. "
Back to top Go down
Beauregard Brannigan

Beauregard Brannigan

PostSubject: Re: Bullet Proof.    Bullet Proof.  - Page 4 EmptySun Nov 08, 2015 12:45 am

"I guess I can live with that." Vitaly smirked softly, though he found his hands trembling lightly so he shoved them under himself, sitting on them to keep them still. "But if I only get one kiss, then you better make it good soldier." He knew he should probably do it then, while the man's eyes were closed but God, he was really dreading it.
Back to top Go down
Bellamy Odair

Bellamy Odair

PostSubject: Re: Bullet Proof.    Bullet Proof.  - Page 4 EmptySun Nov 08, 2015 1:18 am

"I'll do my very best, sir."  Bellamy chuckled softly, his cheeks heating as he moved to give the boy a mock salute. "Really though, im sure this one is going to be all I think about for the next year. I just like you so much already....I've been wanting to kiss you ever since you first smiled at me."  The soldier had been reaching for Vitaly's hand, his nearly golden eyebrows furrowing as he looked down to see the boy sitting on them.
"Something wrong? Am I making you uncomfortable?  If I am really you can tell me.  I wont be offended, I promise." The young wolfs eyes glistened with sincerity. "Im happy just to spend time with you."
Back to top Go down
Beauregard Brannigan

Beauregard Brannigan

PostSubject: Re: Bullet Proof.    Bullet Proof.  - Page 4 EmptySun Nov 08, 2015 2:26 am

"I didn't want to risk getting handsy and chasing you off." Vitaly lied with a soft smile, pleased that the excuse came out so easily. "I'm trying to respect your boundaries, it's quite hard though when you keep smiling at me like this." He pulled his hands back out then, forcing them to be still. He could do this, he didn't have an option. "You'll have to deal with this now." He smirked, wrapping one of his arms around the man's shoulders as he leaned in.
Back to top Go down
Bellamy Odair

Bellamy Odair

PostSubject: Re: Bullet Proof.    Bullet Proof.  - Page 4 EmptySun Nov 08, 2015 2:48 am

Bellamy's entire face flushed as Vitaly wrapped an arm around his shoulder, but the man never hesitated in leaning himself.  The young wolfs arm was strong but gentle as it curled around the Russian's waist, his other hand coming to carefully cup the back of the boys neck to guide him in.  Blue eyes were fluttering shut then, just as their lips tenderly met. 
Bellamy didnt have a care in the world.  He was lost in the rushing warmth of their first kiss.
Back to top Go down
Beauregard Brannigan

Beauregard Brannigan

PostSubject: Re: Bullet Proof.    Bullet Proof.  - Page 4 EmptySun Nov 08, 2015 3:01 am

Vitaly was caught off guard by the sparks he felt as their lips met. He'd never felt anything like it and he didn't want it to end.
And then he was reminded. He only had a moment to do this.
His free hand slipped behind him, under the cushion, fingers curling around the dagger he found there.
He clenched his eyes shut tighter as he tried to force himself to just get it over with.
But then Bellamy's fingers gently tightened on his hip and he let go of it.
It could wait.
He told himself it was just because this kiss had made him want to see if what Bellamy meant was true, if sex would really be better after you knew the person well.
But even now, he knew it was a lie. He just didn't want to go through with it tonight.
Back to top Go down
Bellamy Odair

Bellamy Odair

PostSubject: Re: Bullet Proof.    Bullet Proof.  - Page 4 EmptySun Nov 08, 2015 3:48 am

As they kissed, the soldier's fingertips had dropped down to stroke Vitaly's cheek.  He too felt the sparks, intense and sending tremors down his spine. Bellamy kept their lips locked for as long as possible, wanting their first kiss to last forever.  But eventually the soldier did pull back, just enough thought so that Vitaly could breathe. Their lips still touching as Bellamy gazed into the Russian's eyes. 
"That was the best first kiss i've ever had." The man finally murmured, his lips tugging upwards into a soft smile. "We should do it again."
Back to top Go down
Beauregard Brannigan

Beauregard Brannigan

PostSubject: Re: Bullet Proof.    Bullet Proof.  - Page 4 EmptySun Nov 08, 2015 4:21 am

"That was nice." Vitaly breathed out in agreement, smiling softly. He found himself breathless after the kiss and how intense it had been. He'd never imagined a simple peck on the lips could leave him feeling so exhilarated. "We should definitely do it again." He murmured, reaching out to let both arms wrap around the man.
Back to top Go down
Bellamy Odair

Bellamy Odair

PostSubject: Re: Bullet Proof.    Bullet Proof.  - Page 4 EmptySun Nov 08, 2015 6:20 am

Bellamy didn't need anymore prompting.  The soldier's hand dipped lower to rest just under the soft arch of Vitaly's back as he leaned in to capture the Russian's lips once more. He was breaking all of his rules for the boy, even though he knew that in the end it could break him.  Like Britt though, Bellamy felt it would be worth it.  As long as he could have these moments, he would make it through.
Back to top Go down
Beauregard Brannigan

Beauregard Brannigan

PostSubject: Re: Bullet Proof.    Bullet Proof.  - Page 4 EmptySun Nov 08, 2015 3:18 pm

It was Vitaly who pulled back this time, eyes still closed and a soft smile playing on his lips.
"I think you might be right, Bell. It's better when you actually have feelings for the other person." He hadn't thought it could be true but now he wanted to know.
He made the decision then. He would wait until they made love. And then, even though it would hurt worse, he would do what he'd been sent here to do in the first place.
Back to top Go down
Bellamy Odair

Bellamy Odair

PostSubject: Re: Bullet Proof.    Bullet Proof.  - Page 4 EmptyMon Nov 09, 2015 12:03 pm

"Bell."  The soldier repeated the name of endearment softly, his teeth flashing in a radiant grin. "I like that.  No one else calls me that."  Bellamy tenderly brushed a few loose strands of hair behind the Russian's ear and out of his eyes.  The soldier had already grown to love those eyes...
"And im proud that you're starting to think so.  Maybe I can convince you to stick around long enough that you can actually find out what its like.  Loving another person."  The young werewolf pressed Vitaly closer, his arm warm and inviting around the boys waist. "I promise it will be worth it."  Bellamy whispered under his breath, just before leaning back in to allow their lips to brush once more.
Back to top Go down
Beauregard Brannigan

Beauregard Brannigan

PostSubject: Re: Bullet Proof.    Bullet Proof.  - Page 4 EmptyFri Nov 13, 2015 2:05 am

A few weeks later and Vitaly had still stuck around. He was trying not to get attached but by now he'd realized it was useless. He had feelings for Bellamy he'd never experienced before. He found himself yearning to be by Bellamy's side the second the man would drop him off at home after their dates. But tonight, he was finally spending the night with the boy. He was excited, honestly. He couldn't remember the last time he'd been anticipating something this much.
He had entered the home to find Sawyer and Britt yet again all over each other. It seemed every time he came over here that was all they did. He quickly dragged Bellamy past them and into the kitchen where he was stopped by Bane and interrogated about his intentions tonight. He was only let go once Bane informed him that there was definitely no touching below the belt.
Vitaly didn't snap at Bane like he would have if it was anyone else. Bellamy was obviously very close with his mother and he wouldn't want to upset the man.
Back to top Go down
Bellamy Odair

Bellamy Odair

PostSubject: Re: Bullet Proof.    Bullet Proof.  - Page 4 EmptyFri Nov 13, 2015 8:09 am

"I'm sorry about that.  My mom tries his hardest to look out for me and my brother.  He's a great mother.  But I guess he's also the warden. So yeah, sorry about that."  Bellamy was rambling nervously as they finally made it up the stairs to his bedroom.  He adored his mother, and he understood that after Britt the boy felt the need to take care of him, but he also worried that it had Vitaly looking at him as though he were less of a man.
He was supposed to be a soldier.
A hero.
His mother shouldnt have to be setting ground rules.
Bellamy managed to shake it off though as he always did.  Love didn't make him less of a man.
Vitaly had to know that by now.
"This is uh, this is my room." The young soldier pushed the door open to reveal a modestly styled room.  There was a large window that looked out to the foliage in the back yard, surrounded by photo's of people that Bellamy swore to love.
Most of them were family, his parents and brother, the pack.
Before, his entire room had been lined with photo's of Britt.  Bellamy had even bought a special camera just to take high quality prints of the boy so that whenever he missed Britt, he would be able to see at least a fraction of his beauty through the pictures.When he had gone for service he'd taken every last one of them with him over seas so that he could still have a piece of his love to hold on to.
After receiving his  last letter, Bellamy had attempted to burn most of them.
But not one of the photo's had bee rendered to ash.  The soldier had never been able to burn his love for Britt, no matter his struggles. All of the photos and the letters, including the one that changed his world forever were now packed away into a tin box under his bed.
They were out of sight, but still there if the soldier was particularly desperate.
He needed them.  He still missed Britt.
Loved Britt.
They were all he had left.
"Its not much but its home..."  Bellamy moved over to sit on the edge of his bed, fingertips curling sheepishly in the navy blue sheets. "And hey, look at this.  You wont believe this."  The soldier reached into a small dresser to the right of his bed, an almost silly grin gracing his handsome features as he pulled out a small photo.  It was his first army shot, taken when he was only eighteen years old and still some tiny runt trying to keep up.  "That was me.  Thats why no one thought i'd make it as a military man."  Dimples had appeared in the young wolf's cheeks as he gestured back to himself. "I guess Disney got it right with that Mulan movie.  Service made a man out of me."
Britt had made a man out of him. 
After receiving hat letter, Bellamy had been forced to grow up and face reality. He had to be a man, or else he would have never made it back home. 
For a while he hadnt even cared to.
Back to top Go down
Beauregard Brannigan

Beauregard Brannigan

PostSubject: Re: Bullet Proof.    Bullet Proof.  - Page 4 EmptyFri Nov 13, 2015 12:06 pm

Vitaly had sat on the edge of the bed when he entered, eyes flickering around the room to examine it. The modest decoration of it brought a soft smile to his lips. It fit the soldier perfectly. He leaned over as Bellamy pulled out the picture, his smile only growing as he set eyes on the small boy in the photograph, surrounded by men twice his size.
"You were pretty adorable, even then. I do have to say though, I'm impressed with how different you look now. I didn't think that kind of transformation was really possible." Vitaly nodded at the man, smirking as he looked up at him. He moved then, going to examine the photos lining the walls. He recognized most of the people from around here. He found that the photos, especially the ones with Bellamy together with all of his immediate family, made him feel strangely empty inside. He wondered what it would be like, to have an actual family like that. He was longing for it.
Back to top Go down
Bellamy Odair

Bellamy Odair

PostSubject: Re: Bullet Proof.    Bullet Proof.  - Page 4 EmptyFri Nov 13, 2015 6:59 pm

"Yeah, me either.  But I guess I kinda got lucky.  I mean, my body changed but I kinda stayed the same."  It was why he had been so humbled when he'd first met Britt.
The soldier had only began to change after receiving that life shattering letter. 
"I still love the little things, and especially my family."  The young werewolf paused as he watched Vitaly admiring his pictures, his heart sinking into his stomach as he sensed the boys longing.
"Hey, you can have that one day. A family of your own."  Bellamy pushed himself up then, moving to stand behind the Russian so that he could carefully pull the boy into his chest.  "But until then, we can just share mine.  How's that?"  The mans smile could be heard in his voice, his hold warm and comforting around Vitaly.
Back to top Go down
Beauregard Brannigan

Beauregard Brannigan

PostSubject: Re: Bullet Proof.    Bullet Proof.  - Page 4 EmptyFri Nov 13, 2015 7:32 pm

Vitaly immediately relaxed in the man's arms, leaning back into him and smiling softly. He was normally good at hiding his emotions, being he kept the same expressionless look on all the time. But he could never hide what he was feeling from Bellamy, the boy smelled it on him. He hated and loved that at the same time.
"That sounds good." He smiled as he turned around, Russian accent thick as he pressed his lips to the man's neck. "Thank you for sharing your family with me. It's nice to have a place that feels like... home." He knew he had gotten far too comfortable in this home but he figured that he was in too deep to stop now so he might as well enjoy it while it lasted. He was going to cherish every moment spent with Bellamy, even if their relationship was doomed. "I'm excited to spend the night." He admitted, smirking slyly as he pulled the man closer to him until their chests were pressed flush against one another.
Back to top Go down
Bellamy Odair

Bellamy Odair

PostSubject: Re: Bullet Proof.    Bullet Proof.  - Page 4 EmptySat Nov 14, 2015 11:41 pm

"Yeah I know...I had almost forgotten what home felt like when I found you."  The soldier's grip tightened around Vitaly's waist, pressing the Russian so close that the boy would be able to feel his heart beating through his chest.  "I think I was drawn to you that night in the bar.  Normally I would have gone on home after dealing with that scum bag, but instead I looked into your eyes and I had to stay.  And then you smiled and it was warm.  I was hooked after that I guess."  The mans lips were hot against the back of Vitaly's neck, but they only lingered for a moment. "Getting to have the person who feels like home actually staying the night in my home is an indescribable feeling."  He hoped it to be this way for the rest of his life.  Vitaly would be his heart, no matter where the Russian may roam.
Back to top Go down
Beauregard Brannigan

Beauregard Brannigan

PostSubject: Re: Bullet Proof.    Bullet Proof.  - Page 4 EmptySun Nov 15, 2015 12:07 am

Vitaly could only stand there for a moment, feeling blood rush to his cheeks at the feeling of Bellamy's lips so gentle on the back of his neck.
"You're my home too, Bellamy. I never knew what home felt like until I met you." The words were uncharacteristically sweet from the Russian as he turned around, capturing the other man's lips in a sweet kiss. "You're so sweet, my medvezhonok."
My teddy bear.
It had become a sort of nickname Vitaly had for the man in his head. It was far too sweet and girly sounding for him to ever say out loud, even if it was in a language Bellamy would not understand. He knew the man would ask what it meant and so he never said it. Now it had simply slipped out though. He couldn't help it. Bellamy was his teddy bear. The soldier served all of the same purposes a teddy bear might for a young child. Bellamy was his security blanket. He meant comfort and home. Not to mention he was possibly one of the most tough looking men Vitaly had ever seen and yet, he was merely a big teddy bear himself, so sweet and never wanting to hurt anyone or anything.
Back to top Go down
Bellamy Odair

Bellamy Odair

PostSubject: Re: Bullet Proof.    Bullet Proof.  - Page 4 EmptySun Nov 15, 2015 12:27 am

"Your what?"  Bellamy wore a deep dimpled grin as he caught the uncharacteristically sweet words. He had no clue what the boy may have been saying, but it was immediately important to Bellamy.  He was something to Vitaly.  He meant something.
He wanted to know what.
But even if he never did, the soldier would be content enough simply knowing that he was home to the Russian.
Softly he sounded the word out, his smile only widening as he turned Vitaly by his waist.  Now the boy had no choice but to look at him, and his blue eyes were so large and puppyish that he was certain to get what he wanted.
"I love when you speak Russian to me."
Back to top Go down
Beauregard Brannigan

Beauregard Brannigan

PostSubject: Re: Bullet Proof.    Bullet Proof.  - Page 4 EmptySun Nov 15, 2015 12:41 am

Vitaly sighed as he looked into the man's bright blue eyes, having no choice but to confess.
"My medvezhonok." He muttered again. "Teddy bear.... When I was little, I had a few of them. They symbolized comfort for me, they were the closest I had to a home or a friend. I haven't had one since I was ten, but sometimes I had wished I did. Now though... you are that for me. You are my source of comfort, the only family I need." He wasn't sure if it made it sound more or less stupid when he explained it. He decided to simply be honest though, leaning forward to rest their foreheads against one another. "My medvezhonok." He repeated, giving a sheepish smirk as his hand came to caress the man's cheek gently.
Back to top Go down
Bellamy Odair

Bellamy Odair

PostSubject: Re: Bullet Proof.    Bullet Proof.  - Page 4 EmptySun Nov 15, 2015 4:15 pm

"The only family you need....Oh man, I like the sound of that."  The soldier wore a grin so wide and deep dimpled that it almost appeared silly across his face. He couldnt help himself though, Vitaly's words had his entire body feeling warm and electric.  There was no stopping him then, he was carefully catching the Russian's chin to tilt Vitaly's face  in for a soul searing kiss. Before he realized it he had completely swept the boy into his arms, holding him also as  though he were a new bride waiting to be carried over the threshold.  "I think I love you.  Is that bad?  Because it feels really good."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Bullet Proof.    Bullet Proof.  - Page 4 Empty

Back to top Go down

Bullet Proof.
Page 4 of 10Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Our site :: Luno Pack :: Bellamy/Vitaly-
Jump to: