Our site
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I don't know!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

To Be With You.

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Beauregard Brannigan

Beauregard Brannigan

To Be With You.  Empty
PostSubject: To Be With You.    To Be With You.  EmptyMon Nov 09, 2015 4:27 am

Britt sat in the booth, lying back practically on Sawyer's lap as he smiled at Ajax across from them. Before, he and Ajax spent most of their weekends out clubbing together. But now, Sawyer was forced to come out with them to serve as the bodyguard. While this ruined Britt's usual tendency to flirt and grind with strangers, he was willing to make this sacrifice to ensure that no one would ever hurt his AJ again.
This was the first night they'd gone out since Ajax had gotten back from his month with Shiloh. They weren't planning on Ajax actually bringing anyone home, but they had discussed what they would do if Ajax happened to find a man he was interested in. No more going back to stranger's homes. Instead, the stranger would be forced to come back to their apartment with Sawyer and Britt to be there if anything went wrong.
"I have never felt more like an old married loser in my life." Britt let out a soft groan as he leaned into his lover, feeling the man's arm possessively wrapped around him, letting everyone staring know that the redhead was his. It was driving him crazy, being stuck in a damn booth. "Alright, we need to damn dance or something. AJ, baby, you good if we go dance to a few songs?" Britt glanced over at his friend, smiling softly. "If you need anything, just say Sawyer's name. You know he's got that damn wolf hearing."

Britt had been noticing strangers eyes on him and so had Sawyer, which was why he was holding the boy so tight to his side. But there was one pair of eyes that was lingering on Ajax, though they quickly darted away whenever the boy looked in his direction.
Venus was not necessarily staring in a sexual way. He simply thought Ajax was pretty, in the most innocent way possible. And no one had approached him yet. He was almost frustrated with it. How was everyone in here oblivious to the beautiful boy? He almost wanted to go do it himself, but he had no clue what to say. He had never done this before.
He'd never even been in a bar before. He was here because he didn't have anyone in this world anymore. Honestly, he didn't want to go home with anyone for sex. He just wanted a friend. And even though he knew that a shady nightclub was not the best place to find a friend, he didn't know where else to go. How the hell were you supposed to meet people?
He found himself simply staring as he wondered if he should go strike up a conversation or not. The other two men in the booth somewhat intimidated him. It was much easier to go talk to someone by themselves than try to introduce yourself to a group. So he simply sat and waited, hoping he did not look too creepy with his staring.
Back to top Go down
Bellamy Odair

Bellamy Odair

To Be With You.  Empty
PostSubject: Re: To Be With You.    To Be With You.  EmptyMon Nov 09, 2015 11:11 am

"Im fine, Brittany."  Ajax was waving his friend off, even offering the redhead a soft smile as he watched Sawyer winding his arms around the boys waist.  The young werewolf wasn't waiting to see if Ajax was okay with being alone, instead Sawyer was already tugging Britt out on the dance floor with his hands resting firmly on his mates lithe hips.  He could feel the many pairs of eyes that seemed to follow his lover, and while Sawyer couldn't blame people for looking he still couldn't like it either. He knew from experience that simply looking was never enough.  The urge to touch always accompanied it.

Sawyer didnt do much dancing himself.  He merely held Britt against him and watched lustfully as the boy moved.  Ajax was content to sit alone by himself and listen to Britt's laughter.  He had felt eyes on him, but he was always too slow to catch whoever was staring him down.
And after Shiloh, it didnt matter who it was looking at him.  Ajax was not interested.  The artist had never quite gotten back on his feet in that department.  Shiloh had taught him that no one could be trusted, no matter how sweet and innocent they may seem.
It was better if he simply kept to himself.
But the boy  couldnt help but wonder, his amber eyes still scanning the room in search. Eventually he decided that maybe he had been wrong.  Maybe it had just been another person staring at Britt.  That was much more likely than anyone actually noticing him. He wasnt even trying anymore as he used to.  Now it was as though Ajax was content to fall into the background.

"Your friend ith deprething.  Can't we ditch 'em?"  Sawyer was whining softly as he moved to keep up with Britt, his hands dropping lower and lower until he was able teasingly to pinch his mates ass. "We could be home making better of our time right now, if you catch my drift."   The young werewolf wiggled his eyebrows suggestively, glancing up just in time to notice Venus and his gaze directed at their table. 
"Hey, lookth like your friend hath a bite.  We thould go now. At least to the car tho I can feel you up."
Back to top Go down
Beauregard Brannigan

Beauregard Brannigan

To Be With You.  Empty
PostSubject: Re: To Be With You.    To Be With You.  EmptyMon Nov 09, 2015 1:32 pm

"Don't be a prick, Thawyer." Britt swatted at his lover's arm. "I'm not leaving him alone. We'll go home in like a half hour, alright? But for now, I'd much rather dance and try to give you a boner." The redhead snickered, moving to back up against his lover, rubbing against the man as he glanced over to where the man had said someone was looking at Ajax.
He used to be all in favor of that, practically dragging Ajax to talk to whoever it was. But now, instead, he was nervous. How did you tell if someone was a damn psychopath?

Venus had tried to get up his nerve once Britt and Sawyer walked away but it had still taken him a moment. Now though, he stood and slowly made his way over to Ajax's table. As he arrived, he opened his mouth as if to speak but his mouth simply hung open for a moment before he found words to say.
He didn't look like he would be so awkward or shy. In fact, he had the looks to get anyone in this bar if he wanted them. But he was unaware of all of this, even though he'd been approached several times tonight.
"Hey, I'm Venus." He attempted to act normal as he sat down on the edge of the seat across from Ajax. "I know you're probably not looking for anything tonight but I... I just thought you were too pretty to be alone over here. So I just thought I'd say hi." He gave a nervous smile then, unsure how to handle the boy's beauty so close up.
Back to top Go down
Bellamy Odair

Bellamy Odair

To Be With You.  Empty
PostSubject: Re: To Be With You.    To Be With You.  EmptyMon Nov 09, 2015 6:29 pm

"Try and give me a boner?"  Sawyer grunted softly in amusement, his hands grinding Britt against him so that their was no ignoring the hard warmth of his arousal. "I think you've already thucceeded in that."  The young werewolf had already forgotten about Ajax and whoever might be looking at him, and instead all of his attention was focused on nipping at his mates neck and grabbing handfuls of the boys ass whenever the chance presented itself.

Ajax had noticed the man approaching him but he'd done his best to ignore it in the hopes that maybe he was wrong and the stranger was headed over to someone else's booth.
He was not that lucky. 
The artist hated this new mind set.  A while ago he would have been excited to have such an astoundingly attractive person approaching him, especially when Britt was on the dance floor moving in such a way.  He would have been proud.  He would have practically jumped on the man. 
But now....
Ajax could only tense, his amber eyes sharp with unease as he glanced up to the new comer.  The man was talking, something about his name and intentions. But the guarded tattoo artist could only think 'What if he's lying? What if he's like Shiloh?'
From there his thoughts only worsened.
This guy couldnt be up to any good. The obvious choice out of everyone in the bar was Britt, but here this guy was talking to him.
Because he was alone.  
An easy target.
"Listen my man,"  Ajax had been so consumed in his fear that he had nearly missed the mans name.  "Venus...Im sure you are really nice and you have good intentions  but  you were right, im not looking for anything tonight."  The boy was nervously rubbing at his wrist, a habit had developed after being left with the scars from his first night in captivity with Shiloh.  Sometimes he swore he could still feel the shackles, he would even dream of that first night and wake convinced that he was still bound and helpless.
Ajax didn't sleep as much as he used to.
He didnt do anything like he used to.
"So I really appreciate you coming over here and uh, being kind enough to say hi and throw me a compliment but im really fine here by myself kid. If you wait around though im sure my friend would love to introduce himself.  He's more your league."  Ajax gestured to Britt with a fond smile.  He had always been jealous of Britt despite his love of the boy, how could he not?  His best friend was perfection.  Everyone wanted a piece of Britt and he was just lucky enough to call himself the boys bestfriend. 
Now though Ajax didnt bother with being jealous.  He had never stood a chance with the redhead anyways, and now he didnt even care to try anymore. Shiloh had ruined him.
Back to top Go down
Beauregard Brannigan

Beauregard Brannigan

To Be With You.  Empty
PostSubject: Re: To Be With You.    To Be With You.  EmptyMon Nov 09, 2015 6:47 pm

"O-oh, yeah, I get it." Venus smiled softly, his cheeks already flushing a deep scarlet with embarrassment. "Your friend is very cute and all, he's just uh, not really my type. Plus, you looked a lot nicer. I didn't mean to bother you, it was just... I was trying to meet some new people tonight and everyone around here is really intimidating. And your friends were but then they left so I thought I'd try to talk to you because you looked nice. And-" He was about to go on before he grimaced, cursing himself internally. "Shit, I'm sorry. I ramble when I'm nervous. I'll go now." His palms were clammy, his cheeks burning as he stood to walk away. He stopped after a step though, glancing back behind him. "Would you at least like a drink?"
Back to top Go down
Bellamy Odair

Bellamy Odair

To Be With You.  Empty
PostSubject: Re: To Be With You.    To Be With You.  EmptyMon Nov 09, 2015 8:04 pm

Ajax was already standing to go after him when the boy paused to look back.  The artist had immediately felt terrible for turning Venus away after he had seemed so genuinely interested.  And then how the boys face had burned with rejection...
Ajax couldnt stomach being the person to hurt him.  He was too sweet.  The world needed more sweet people.
He had been astounded when Venus had actually stopped to offer him a drink, even after being embarrassed in such a way.
It made Ajax's heart ache.
"How about you come back and sit down?  I'll buy you one instead."  He never took drinks from strangers anymore.  Shiloh had taught him the dangers of such foolishness.
"I wasn't trying to be rude, I just....Its been a bad year. You should stay. I can uh....I can even introduce you to some people."  Venus was a striking piece of eye candy.  If Ajax hadn't lost his sense of self worth, he may have even tried flirting with the boy. "Im Ajax, by the way. My friends call me A.J." He offered his hand out in greeting, the long sleeves of his Beatles sweater not quite enough to cover the rugged scars circling his wrist. Ajax was used to that shameful reminder. 
He just hoped Venus was too oblivious an nervous to notice.  It would make for a shitty first impression.
Back to top Go down
Beauregard Brannigan

Beauregard Brannigan

To Be With You.  Empty
PostSubject: Re: To Be With You.    To Be With You.  EmptyMon Nov 09, 2015 8:26 pm

"Oh, don't worry! You weren't rude at all." Venus reassured as he slid back into the booth and shook the hand the boy extended to him. He did notice the scar on the boy's wrist but he knew it would be rude to mention it. Ajax said he'd had a bad year... Venus didn't want to think about what that meant when he bore fairly fresh scars like this. "I'm sorry to hear you've had a bad year, Ajax. I haven't had the best month, myself. But I'm hoping things will start looking up." He smiled softly. "You don't have to buy me a drink though, really. I just appreciate you letting me sit down."
Back to top Go down
Bellamy Odair

Bellamy Odair

To Be With You.  Empty
PostSubject: Re: To Be With You.    To Be With You.  EmptyMon Nov 09, 2015 8:51 pm

"Oh hush.  You're sitting in my booth and im buying you a drink, my man."  The artist waved the bartender over for their drinks, finding a sympathetic smile for Venus at hearing he'd suffered a bad month.  Ajax was almost so bold as to ask about the young stranger bad time, but then remembered Shiloh and how the hunter had lured him in with sad stories of his lost father and lonely life. 
Ajax quickly closed his mouth. 
"So do tell, what is a handsome man like you doing over here with me? Are you trying to tell me that I didn't look as intimidating as my Brittany?"  The boy was attempting to tease, stay friendly while still keeping his distance. Because of his experience with Shiloh, he couldnt be sure if Venus was truly here in the hopes of finding a friend or if the man was a predator who had  noticed that he was all alone.
Ajax loathed himself for having such doubts.  Before Shiloh, he had never second guessed people in such a way.  It was naive and foolish.  It had gotten him into trouble...
But he had been happier that way.  Now he was always looking over his shoulder, doubting the smallest acts of kindness.
His entire existence had become exhausting and pathetic.
Back to top Go down
Beauregard Brannigan

Beauregard Brannigan

To Be With You.  Empty
PostSubject: Re: To Be With You.    To Be With You.  EmptyMon Nov 09, 2015 9:06 pm

"I wouldn't say I'm a handsome man, but I'm definitely flattered you think so." Venus smiled almost shyly as he looked over at the gorgeous boy. "You don't look so intimidating. You're really beautiful but in a way like... you don't know it. Your friend definitely knows it. I wouldn't want him or your other friend to laugh in my face when I came over. You though, you look nice. I didn't think you would laugh at me." He explained, nodding his head. "It's not like I thought your friend was more intimidating because he was hotter than you. He is gorgeous but you are... I've never really seen someone so beautiful before. I'm sorry if I'm coming off really creepy." He blushed once more, chocolate brown eyes moving to stare down at the table rather than having to make eye contact.
Back to top Go down
Bellamy Odair

Bellamy Odair

To Be With You.  Empty
PostSubject: Re: To Be With You.    To Be With You.  EmptyMon Nov 09, 2015 10:01 pm

"You aren't creepy.  I think you're really sweet my man."    Even though Venus was looking at the table his chocolate brown eyes still seemed so innocent, it made Ajax want to let his guard down for the boy.  And that smile, as though the man was shy to be talking to him....
The artist didnt know what to make of this.
"And modest, too.  I don't know if you've noticed or not but you have several takers."  Ajax had noticed them.  It was almost like Britt was back at the table with all the eyes on them.   "But you're over here trying to make nice with me.  I guess I should be honored."  Instead though Ajax was once again rubbing at his wrist, his stomach and chest coiled tight with nerves.  This guy was too perfect to be real.  It was like Shiloh...
Something had to be off.
"So sweet-pea, what brought you here tonight?  Lover troubles?" It was none of his business, but he wanted to assure himself that this was real and Venus was a good person.
He didnt want to be afraid anymore.
Back to top Go down
Beauregard Brannigan

Beauregard Brannigan

To Be With You.  Empty
PostSubject: Re: To Be With You.    To Be With You.  EmptyMon Nov 09, 2015 11:24 pm

"Uh, well I'm not trying to get sympathy or anything, but since you asked..." He trailed off, rubbing the back of his neck awkwardly before he began. "My dad, he passed away a few weeks ago. We were really close and he was like one of those super overprotective parents. I was really sick as a kid so he never wanted to let me go out alone and chance me getting hurt or anything. So when he passed I didn't really know what to do. I was homeschooled and everything, I hardly ever left home. I don't have any friends or anything, all I have is some aunts and uncles but they don't live around here. So I came out just trying to meet some people so I didn't have to be so alone all the time. It's definitely not lover troubles, I've never had one of those." He chuckled softly, just the hint of a blush on his cheeks still.
Back to top Go down
Bellamy Odair

Bellamy Odair

To Be With You.  Empty
PostSubject: Re: To Be With You.    To Be With You.  EmptyTue Nov 10, 2015 10:17 am

"You've never had a lover? Hell, If you werent so sweet and sincere i'd be calling bullshit my man."  Venus was terribly attractive to still be a virgin, but Ajax found himself unable to doubt the boy.  There was just some sort of truth shining in those warm brown eyes, and it gave the artist a kind of hope. 
"Im sorry about your dad though.  I understand loss, and it sucks some serious ass."  Ajax was smiling softly when the bartender finally dropped by to leave two fresh beers on their their table. 
"So how about that drink?"  The boy pushed one of the chilled beverages towards Venus.  "I'd say you deserve it.  You seem to have scored your first friend." Ajax was winking at him then, doing his best not to let thoughts of Shiloh ruin his night.
Back to top Go down
Beauregard Brannigan

Beauregard Brannigan

To Be With You.  Empty
PostSubject: Re: To Be With You.    To Be With You.  EmptyTue Nov 10, 2015 3:58 pm

Venus could not help but smile at this as he reached out to grab his drink, taking a hesitant sip of his first beer. He grimaced lightly at the bitter taste but took another gulp anyways. Apparently people liked that, so maybe it got better as you drank.
"So." He smiled softly then as his eyes flickered back up to the other boy. "What, uh, brings you here tonight?" He questioned. "Your friends drag you along?"
Back to top Go down
Bellamy Odair

Bellamy Odair

To Be With You.  Empty
PostSubject: Re: To Be With You.    To Be With You.  EmptyWed Nov 11, 2015 8:19 pm

Ajax was unable to stop a tiny smile from twisting his lips as Venus grimaced at the taste of his beer.  The boy was so innocent, it made Ajax's heart warm.  He had forgotten that people like this still existed.
"Yeah, Britt likes for me to get out as much as possible so he drags he me out and I let him.  I like when he worries less and taking me out seems to put him at rest."  The tattoo artist had yet to sip his drink, and instead he was simply dragging his index finger around its lip. "Sawyer comes along as a body guard now I guess.  Britt used to leave him at home so he could still flirt a little.  With Sawyer here thats impossible without someone bleeding."
Back to top Go down
Beauregard Brannigan

Beauregard Brannigan

To Be With You.  Empty
PostSubject: Re: To Be With You.    To Be With You.  EmptyWed Nov 11, 2015 8:57 pm

"Yeah, I can imagine that. That guy... he, uh, looks pretty violent." Venus chuckled softly. Truly though, Sawyer terrified him. And it seemed like the two of them were heading back to the table now.
Britt had been watching Venus talking to his best friend, and didn't want to interrupt but when the boy didn't leave, he figured he better go make sure he wasn't some creep before Ajax got too attached. So he had dragged Sawyer back to the table. He slid into the booth beside his friend, leaving Sawyer to sit beside Venus.
"How's it going over here? Who's this?" Britt questioned, giving a light smile to Venus who attempted to smile back, though his nerves were apparent.
Back to top Go down
Bellamy Odair

Bellamy Odair

To Be With You.  Empty
PostSubject: Re: To Be With You.    To Be With You.  EmptyThu Nov 12, 2015 4:04 am

"This is my uh, my good friend Venus."  Ajax introduced softly, his amber eyes flickering up to sharply challenge Sawyer.  The young werewolf had not even sat down yet and he was already looking at Venus as though he were getting ready to bait the boy.  
"And we are fine. I don't need a baby sitter Brittany, really. I can take care of myself."  Ajax was tired of his best friend having to treat him like some sort of charity case. He hated ruining Britt's good time.
"Besides, Venus here is an  absolute sweetheart."
As Ajax spoke, Sawyer was critically looking the new boy over.  He was paying careful attention to Venus's scent, hoping to sense anything malicious or sexual towards his mate.
So far, nothing.
Maybe this kid wasn't so bad.
"Yeah well, hey you abtholute thweetheart,"  Sawyer mocked Ajax's words as he nudged Venus.  "Everything can be chill long ath your eyeth thay on Ajax.  But im warning you now, the minute you thwitch over to my Brittany, your ath belongth to me."
"Oh fuck you Thawyer!"  Ajax kicked the werewolf under the table in Venus's defense, his lips set into an irritated scowl.  "I can have friends too you know.  Not everyone is here to fuck Britt, Just most people.  So keep your snooty nose over there up his ass or something."
Back to top Go down
Beauregard Brannigan

Beauregard Brannigan

To Be With You.  Empty
PostSubject: Re: To Be With You.    To Be With You.  EmptyThu Nov 12, 2015 4:30 am

"Yeah calm the hell down, Thawyer." Britt kicked his lover under the table, completely ignoring Ajax's comment about not needing a babysitter. "If you took the time to kick the ass of every single person in here that wanted to fuck me, we'd be here for days. You'll just have to learn to live with it." He snickered as he leaned over to steal a sip from Ajax's beer. "But hey, Venus. Nice to meet you. I'm Britt and this shithead is my boyfriend, Sawyer. Sorry he's got no damn manners."
Venus gave a shy smile as he nodded in Britt's direction.
"It's nice to meet you too." He glanced over to Sawyer hesitantly then. "Don't worry, I wasn't looking at him." He reassured the other man. "I just came over to talk to Ajax, really." He smiled softly at the tattoo artist then.
Back to top Go down
Bellamy Odair

Bellamy Odair

To Be With You.  Empty
PostSubject: Re: To Be With You.    To Be With You.  EmptyThu Nov 12, 2015 4:47 am

Sawyer could only scowl at his lover.  He had stopped mentioning the boys cheating once it stopped happening, but the young werewolf couldnt help but think about it.  He wondered how many men in the bar knew what it was like to be with his mate, feel the boys legs curl around them and listen to his heated passion.
It was what Sawyer's nightmares had been made of.
Until Ajax was abducted.  After that Sawyer began suffering through dreams of losing his mate to some predator. The boy couldnt help but challenge anyone who so much gave Britt a second glance.
"Well talk to him all you damn want.  Take him home if you will.  Hith ath needth to get the fuck out of the apartment thometime. I mith thcrewing on the couch." Sawyer winked suggestively at his mate, one of his hands moving underneath the table to caress across the boys knee.
"Brittany."  Ajax hissed softly, his amber eyes narrowing on the young werewolf across from him. Just the mention of him going home with anyone had the boy anxiously scratching at the rugged pink scars circling his wrists. He was prone to anxiety attacks now, the smallest things seemed to make his chest constrict to the point of cutting off air.  "Can't you go walk him or something?"
Back to top Go down
Beauregard Brannigan

Beauregard Brannigan

To Be With You.  Empty
PostSubject: Re: To Be With You.    To Be With You.  EmptyThu Nov 12, 2015 5:02 am

"Sawyer." Britt snapped, kicking his lover much harder this time under the table. "Leave AJ the fuck alone. It's his damn apartment too. We can go screw at your place if you're that desperate for a change of scenery." He could sense his friend's anxiety and leaned over to reassuringly stroke his shoulder. The thought of Ajax going home with a guy unsettled him as well. Sure, Venus seemed harmless but he didn't trust him yet. Not at all.
"Oh wow, hey, I wasn't trying to get you to come home with me. You don't have to do that at all." Venus reassured, reaching out as if to grab Ajax's hand only to pull back, not wanting to overstep any boundaries. "Really, I was just talking." He gave a gentle smile, noticing how nervous Ajax became and beginning to wonder what could have happened to give him those scars on his wrists.
Back to top Go down
Bellamy Odair

Bellamy Odair

To Be With You.  Empty
PostSubject: Re: To Be With You.    To Be With You.  EmptyThu Nov 12, 2015 5:20 am

Sawyer could only let out a soft yelp at the unexpected impact, his fangs immediately baring at Britt.  "Thinclair hath fucking heart palpitationth or thome thit when we do it at my houthe! And thop damn kicking me under the table. Im going to call one of thothe abuthe hotlineth on you and have them take your fiery little ginger thnaping ath away." The boy was obviously teasing his mate, reaching a perfectly bronzed arm across the table to capture Britt's hand. He could sense that he had upset his lover, and this was his attempt at reconciliation.
Ajax had flinched back when Venus began to reach for him, his amber eyes flickering between sharp determination and unbridled fear, almost like a deer who was so stunned by the headlights of an on coming car that they could do nothing more than sit and wait for impact.
"I know, you're fine...Sawyer was just also talking and he talks a lot of shit."  The young tattoo artists ducked his hands underneath the table, shame flushing his cheeks at the thought of Venus taking notice of his scars. He desperately wanted to change the subject.
"I just dont go home with people anymore.  It's nothing to do with you, my man.  Don't go getting anything bad in your head."  Ajax offered the boy a soft smile. "We're all friends here."
Back to top Go down
Beauregard Brannigan

Beauregard Brannigan

To Be With You.  Empty
PostSubject: Re: To Be With You.    To Be With You.  EmptyThu Nov 12, 2015 5:32 am

"No, I get it. That's alright, I wouldn't want to go home with a stranger either." Venus assured, smiling sweetly at Ajax as he could tell the boy was getting uncomfortable. He wanted to stop it, even though he didn't know what had caused it in the first place. He didn't want to ruin his first chance at a friend, especially not one as gorgeous and sweet as Ajax.

"I'm gonna keep kicking you under the table until you stop being an insufferable prick." Britt kept the light glare focused on his lover, but accepted the man's hand, squeezing it lightly to assure him he was forgiven. "Are you feeling like going home, AJ?" Britt questioned, eyes flickering over to his friend. He could tell the boy was uncomfortable now and he wanted to know if he'd rather get out of here, away from Venus without being completely rude about it.
Back to top Go down
Bellamy Odair

Bellamy Odair

To Be With You.  Empty
PostSubject: Re: To Be With You.    To Be With You.  EmptyThu Nov 12, 2015 5:16 pm

"A stranger?"  Ajax arched an eyebrow at the boy, obviously trying to lighten the mood and draw Venus's attention away from his discomfort.  "Hell, I thought we were friends. We shared a drink." The artist seemed to be teasing now, his gaze softer on Venus as he took in the boys sweet smile.  Maybe this was what he needed.  A friend.
Someone like Venus would have worried about his absence. 
Someone like Venus may have come to look for him.
"Im feeling just fine, Brittany." Ajax finally glanced over to his best friend, reaching out to gently squeeze the boys hand. "If you want to go home or go dancing, you can go. I am almost twenty three years old. I know how to handle myself now.  I'll be safe." He leaned in to press a kiss against the redheads cheek then, unable to stop himself from smirking as he heard Sawyer's soft growl of irritation. "And you have your own life to live. Go have fun with your boyfriend baby.  I'll be home later."
Back to top Go down
Beauregard Brannigan

Beauregard Brannigan

To Be With You.  Empty
PostSubject: Re: To Be With You.    To Be With You.  EmptyThu Nov 12, 2015 5:36 pm

Venus grinned brightly at hearing Ajax call them friends. He couldn't believe he'd actually done so well for himself. He might even have three new friends now. He could merely smile brightly then as he listened to Ajax speak to Britt.
"We might go back to the apartment for a while then, babe. If you're sure you're alright." Britt nodded hesitantly. Venus seemed trustworthy. He wanted to ask his lover if he smelled anything off about him but he didn't want to do it right in front of the boy. That would be rude. "If you need anything just call me. You can even bring Venus back if you want later, you know, since you guys are friends and all." It was unusual for anything involving Britt not to be sexual, but he truly just meant for Ajax to bring Venus back to the apartment as a friend. He thought it would be good for him to have a new friend. Then he wouldn't have to feel like such a third wheel all the time.
Back to top Go down
Bellamy Odair

Bellamy Odair

To Be With You.  Empty
PostSubject: Re: To Be With You.    To Be With You.  EmptyFri Nov 13, 2015 7:20 pm

"We'll see about that." The artists eyes had yet to leave Venus.  He had the boy pinned under his sweet stare. Venus gave him hope. 
And that was something he hadnt felt since being abducted.  He'd almost forgotten what it was like.
"But yeah, you guys get out of here.  Me and the second planet from the sun will be fine."
Sawyer needed no more prompting than those few words to have him standing.  His lover hardly had time to say his goodbyes  before the young wolf was gathering the boy into his arms.  "Come on, Britt.  We never finithed that night on the couch." He was leaving no room for Britt to refuse him, kissing away any words that may have left the boys lips on his way out of the bar.
Back to top Go down
Beauregard Brannigan

Beauregard Brannigan

To Be With You.  Empty
PostSubject: Re: To Be With You.    To Be With You.  EmptyFri Nov 13, 2015 7:55 pm

Britt didn't attempt to fight his lover, simply wrapping his arms around the man as he was carried, waving a quick goodbye to his friend and Venus.
"So your friend seems to worry about you a lot." Venus noted as he took another gulp of his drink. "That's sweet, although I'm sure it gets annoying." He smiled sympathetically. "And the other guy... well, he seems nice enough. You two didn't seem to like each other that much though." He wanted to make conversation, wanted Ajax to tell him everything. Why Britt worried so much, why Sawyer and he didn't get along so well. He just wanted to know Ajax. The boy was already drawing him in.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

To Be With You.  Empty
PostSubject: Re: To Be With You.    To Be With You.  Empty

Back to top Go down

To Be With You.
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Our site :: Luno Pack :: Ajax/Venus-
Jump to: