Our site
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I don't know!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

To Be With You.

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Bellamy Odair

Bellamy Odair

To Be With You.  - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: To Be With You.    To Be With You.  - Page 2 EmptySun Nov 15, 2015 12:59 am

"No, not really."  Ajax wore an almost bittersweet smile as he thought about his bestfriend, moving to give a small wave as Britt and Sawyer disappeared from the bar.  By the looks of it Sawyer had already began groping the boy.
Sometimes Ajax found himself jealous of the love they shared.
"Britt just tries to look out for me.  Like I said, it's been a pretty rough year.  He's trying to make up for it I think, but its not necessary.  He has his own life to live, my man.  You see how quick they were to go when I let them off the hook."  The artist pretended to be looking down at his drink, but really he was only trying to watch Venus without the man realizing it.  He didnt want to come off as creepy, but he couldnt help himself.  He was endlessly nervous now that he was actually alone with the man. 
"And Sawyer hates me now for a few reasons I think...."  Ajax had noticed how Sawyer had began looking at him, as though he were a walking crime scene.  The wolfs eyes would always shift worriedly back to Britt, as though it were contagious and his lover was going to be snatched up at any second. 
"He is really touchy if you havent noticed, and I guess with Britt trying to take care of me its cutting into his sexy time."
Back to top Go down
Beauregard Brannigan

Beauregard Brannigan

PostSubject: Re: To Be With You.    To Be With You.  - Page 2 EmptySun Nov 15, 2015 1:29 am

"I'm really sorry you've had such a rough year." Venus gave a sad, sympathetic smile to the boy. He already had his guesses but he wanted to know what had happened to Ajax. He had just met the boy but he already wanted to comfort him. He didn't want Ajax to look so sad and anxious. He wanted to help. "Is there anything I could do to help? ...Would you like to talk about it?" He tried his hardest not to sound like he was prying into the boy's personal business. He didn't want to sound nosy, he just wanted to help.
Back to top Go down
Bellamy Odair

Bellamy Odair

PostSubject: Re: To Be With You.    To Be With You.  - Page 2 EmptySun Nov 15, 2015 8:27 pm

"There isn't much to talk about.  I met a guy and he turned out to be bad.  I hadnt known such evil people existed until then....But now I know."  Ajax refused to look at Venus as he spoke, his amber eyes directed instead at the mans hands. "I appreciate that you want to help me though, my man.  Even if it does  make me feel like a charity case."   The artist finally forced himself to make eye contact with Venus, his lips tilting up into a bitter sweet smile.  "A few months ago, it wouldnt be like this.  I would have come to you and I'd probably be trying to talk you  back to my place or into coming around to the shop and letting me give you a tat.  Things change though, I guess."
Back to top Go down
Beauregard Brannigan

Beauregard Brannigan

PostSubject: Re: To Be With You.    To Be With You.  - Page 2 EmptySun Nov 15, 2015 8:35 pm

"I'm not trying to make you feel like I'm pitying you, like you're a charity case. I just... I can see how nervous you are. And I don't blame you, I wouldn't trust anybody either I'm sure if it happened to me. But I just want to show you I'm not like that. I know we just met, I just already want to be friends with you, I want to let you know you can trust me." He smiled softly, realizing then though that he didn't want to make Ajax uncomfortable. So he changed the subject. "Give me a tat? Like a tattoo?" He grinned lightly. "That's what you do? I bet you're great at it."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: To Be With You.    To Be With You.  - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

To Be With You.
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Our site :: Luno Pack :: Ajax/Venus-
Jump to: