Our site
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I don't know!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

All I want

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next
AuthorMessage
Eustass Kidd

Eustass Kidd

All I want  - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: All I want    All I want  - Page 3 EmptySun Nov 22, 2015 2:50 am

Chandler had already been wrapping his arms around Jordan's waist in a show of possession when the coyote brought his attention to Thatch's possible affiliation with Eustass.   The mind reader immediately began sifting through the soldiers head, one of his eyebrows arching curiously as he found what he'd been looking for.  
"He took the bite from Eustass. That makes big bad and bitchy his alpha. "  Chandler pressed his mate closer as he considered what this might mean. "I'm not sure how that works.  Technically I don't think you're supposed to be here since you're from a rival pack.  But Jesse is a good guy.  He has a lot of respect for soldiers. My only concern is Eustass.   I don't think any of our pack wants anything to do with him."
Back to top Go down
Thatch Taylor

Thatch Taylor

PostSubject: Re: All I want    All I want  - Page 3 EmptySun Nov 22, 2015 3:11 am

"Hey, I don't think he's really too bad. And he's minded his business so far." Again, Thatcher found himself defending his alpha without even thinking about it. He was even feeling bad for the man. Everyone seemed to think he was some big bad asshole, but really, Thatcher was fairly sure he was just lonely and had a temper. "Anyways, if it's a problem with Jesse I could go and stay with him I guess, I just would rather stay with a familiar face." He shrugged lightly.
Back to top Go down
Eustass Kidd

Eustass Kidd

PostSubject: Re: All I want    All I want  - Page 3 EmptySun Nov 22, 2015 3:32 am

"I'll talk to Jesse for you, don't worry. " Bellamy had been praying ever since making the decision to have Eustass bite his friend that he'd find some way to make things work. "Eustass has kept his distance so far. He and Jesse haven't ever really had any big problems. Just the Law thing. Other than that Eustass hasn't been an issue."
Chandler merely grunted in amusement at the way Thatcher was defending his new alpha, nudging Jordan as if that would draw the coyotes attention to it also.
"So you don't know this guy but you're speaking up for him in front of your friends? That's devotion." He spoke as though it were a joke, still working his way through the soldiers thoughts.
Back to top Go down
Thatch Taylor

Thatch Taylor

PostSubject: Re: All I want    All I want  - Page 3 EmptySun Nov 22, 2015 4:04 am

"Guess it's the alpha thing, you wouldn't get it." Thatcher shrugged his shoulders lightly, almost embarrassed at being called out on it. "He just really didn't seem like such a bad guy, everyone talks about him like he's the devil himself. If everyone talked about me like that I'm sure I'd be a little pissed off too."
Back to top Go down
Eustass Kidd

Eustass Kidd

PostSubject: Re: All I want    All I want  - Page 3 EmptySun Nov 22, 2015 4:29 am

"Yeah well, it's not like we talk about him that way because we're all raging assholes or anything. Eustass deserves it for acting like a major shit." Chandler didn't understand a beta's bond to their alpha. He was only alerting the soldier of something he seemed to be unaware of. "The guys only been here a handful of times, and on every one of those occasions he was a jolly good mother fucker. I'm just telling you to be prepared for when his shit face comes out."
Bellamy could only groan as Chandler prodded at his friend. Thatcher didn't need this.
"Alright Chandler, we'll see you later. He needs to rest. "
"Who needs to rest?" Rigby was making his way up the stairway. He'd originally come to bring Breccan home after a fight but upon hearing that Bellamy was home the southern man become determined to see the soldier before leaving.
Back to top Go down
Thatch Taylor

Thatch Taylor

PostSubject: Re: All I want    All I want  - Page 3 EmptySun Nov 22, 2015 4:38 am

Breccan had came bounding up the stars after his father at hearing his brother was home. Unlike Bane and Vitaly, when he wanted to hug his brother he did not hesitate because Thatcher was in the man's arms. He practically tackled the man in a hug, holding him tight around the waist.
"I damn missed you." The freckled boy murmured softly as he pressed his face into his brother's shoulder. He always allowed himself to show vulnerability for a moment when his brother returned home. But only for a moment. He pulled back then, noticing Thatcher's gaze on him.
"Well I'm pretty sure you're Breccan... which means that must be Rigby." Thatcher grinned at the Southern man, extending a hand to him. "Thatcher Taylor, a friend of Bellamy's. I've heard a lot about you guys."
Back to top Go down
Eustass Kidd

Eustass Kidd

PostSubject: Re: All I want    All I want  - Page 3 EmptySun Nov 22, 2015 5:25 am

"Oh man, Bre.  You've grown so much.  You always seem to have grown so much."  It was really one of the most painful parts  of his job, always being away from his family for so long.  He'd already missed so much, and it plagued him constantly.  Breccan's first fight and his very first date with Rocinante. His tough times with Denahi and his struggle to the top of the fight club.  All these things and so much more.  It caused the soldier to nearly drop Thatcher with how desperately he was attempting to return his brothers embrace.
"I've missed you so much I can hardly breath sometimes. " Whenever he had good news his brother was the first person he wanted to tell.
Rigby took a moment to smile at the two boys before reaching out with the offer to take Thatcher from the soldiers hands.
"Et's nice to finally meet you Thatch Taylor,  Bell 'as told us plenty about you too. All good things." The southern man wore a sympathetic smile as he noticed all the blood and grime coating the newly transformed werewolf.   "Es there anything ah can do ta help you?"
Back to top Go down
Thatch Taylor

Thatch Taylor

PostSubject: Re: All I want    All I want  - Page 3 EmptySun Nov 22, 2015 5:31 am

"Trust me, I know the feeling." Breccan smiled at his brother. "Come on, let dad take Thatcher to go rest. I want to see you." He urged his brother as Thatch nodded in agreement.
"Yeah, if the big guy doesn't mind." He smiled at Rigby's offer. "If you could just carry me into the bathroom, that'd be good. I should really wash off."
Back to top Go down
Eustass Kidd

Eustass Kidd

PostSubject: Re: All I want    All I want  - Page 3 EmptySun Nov 22, 2015 8:54 pm

"Ah certainly don't mind that." Rigby wore a supportive smile as he reached out to gingerly take Thatcher into his arms. Despite his many scars and all the problems Danny had caused him, Rigby was still a strong and steady man. He'd even gotten better with his limp ever since working with his new physical therapist. Now, with the young and beautifully blonde Wiley Abercrombie taking care of him, Rigby found he actually enjoyed their sessions. Before meeting Wiley it had been a struggle getting him to go. He was finally making progress and proud of it.
"Ah'll take care of ya soldier. " The southern man waved Bellamy off, urging him to go spend time with his brother. He could handle Thatch.
"So kid, ah heard that you've had a rough time here lately. Anything ah can do to help?" He was carrying the soldier into Bellamy's bedroom and then even past that into the boys bathroom with the intent to wipe the grime from Thatch's face.
Back to top Go down
Thatch Taylor

Thatch Taylor

PostSubject: Re: All I want    All I want  - Page 3 EmptySun Nov 22, 2015 9:42 pm

"Nah, I think I'll be fine." Thatcher nodded as he sat himself on the edge of the bath tub, smiling up at the man. "You could always just stick around though and keep me company." He had always appreciated a nice Southern accent and anyone could tell you Rigby was gorgeous. He definitely didn't mind the man staying here, even if it was just so he had something nice to look at. And as far as Bellamy had told him, Breccan's father was still single so he wasn't doing any harm here.
Back to top Go down
Eustass Kidd

Eustass Kidd

PostSubject: Re: All I want    All I want  - Page 3 EmptySun Nov 22, 2015 11:37 pm

"Thanks for tha invitation, soldier. But ah wasn't going leave even if ya wanted me to. Ah can tell that you're really special to Bell, and he's like ah son to me being my boys brother so ah ain't lettin' you outta my sight." In fact, the southern man was even still shuffling through the cabinets as though he intended to help clean Thatch up. "So tell me about yourself. Bellamy's told me a lot but ah'm sure there's more." Rigby was making polite conversation, obviously trying to relax the soldier, let him know that he was in the hands of a friend.
Eustass was growing restless outside, his heart constricting as he sensed Thatcher growing comfortable in this other pack. At this rate the man would never come home to him.
Back to top Go down
Thatch Taylor

Thatch Taylor

PostSubject: Re: All I want    All I want  - Page 3 EmptyMon Nov 23, 2015 12:14 am

"I can tell Bell's probably told you about everything. He's told me so much about you and Breccan that I feel like I already know you." He smirked softly as he turned the water on, letting the tub fill while he slowly undressed, eyeing his already healed body with amazement. Now he was just a bit stiff and aching. This werewolf thing was going to take some getting used to. "There's not much to say about me anyways. I've been living alone on my off time these past few years. It almost makes me prefer being on duty since I've got Bell then. I'm glad to be here now though, even if it's hard to get any peace and quiet." He had always enjoyed being around people.
Back to top Go down
Eustass Kidd

Eustass Kidd

PostSubject: Re: All I want    All I want  - Page 3 EmptyMon Nov 23, 2015 12:29 am

"Hey, ah guess ah can understand that. Being alone is tough." These feelings he had for Wiley were the first of any ever since his losing Bane. Rigby knew loneliness well. "But Bell 'as told me here lately that he's trying to get you to movie in with him, and ah gotta tell ya ah agree with him on that. Ah think you'd make a fine addition to our family." He was watching the soldier as he examined himself in the mirror, a soft smile lingering on his face as he offered Thatch a towel. "It's good that Bellamy was able to get you some help today. To hear him tell it, he'd be lost without you."
Back to top Go down
Thatch Taylor

Thatch Taylor

PostSubject: Re: All I want    All I want  - Page 3 EmptyMon Nov 23, 2015 12:49 am

"He would be. I mean, he's lost so much already, I knew I couldn't stop fighting to stay alive for him. It was a close call though." The soldier nodded as he took the towel, setting it aside as he got in the warm water, beginning to wash off his face along with the rest of the grime and dried blood all over his body. "But I think I'd like to be a new addition to this family." He smiled softly up at the man. "Especially if it means getting to see you some more." He spoke in a light, joking tone, already acting as if he had known this man for years. Rigby was simply someone that made everyone feel comfortable.
Back to top Go down
Eustass Kidd

Eustass Kidd

PostSubject: Re: All I want    All I want  - Page 3 EmptyMon Nov 23, 2015 2:02 am

Eustass had lingered around the home until the ache in his chest was simply too much to bare. Eventually though, as he lumbered back to his own territory the rage began to set in. So what that Thatch wanted to stay with Bellamy and his family? The soldier was sworn to him now. He'd saved the man's life for fucks sake, giving him some companionship was the least Thatcher could do in return.
The alpha had given him enough time to make his introductions and relax, but now Eustass was growing impatient. His home was too large, too silent for him to continue sitting there alone. The redhead decided finally that he'd had enough of this patience shit he'd been attempting. He tilted his head back then and let out a demanding howl, calling his beta home to him.
Back to top Go down
Thatch Taylor

Thatch Taylor

PostSubject: Re: All I want    All I want  - Page 3 EmptyMon Nov 23, 2015 2:22 am

Thatcher had not been prepared for what it would feel like when his alpha called for him. He had assumed he'd have to go whenever the man howled or else face the consequences, but he hadn't expected it to be physically difficult not to go to him.
Somehow he could tell the man was okay, but he still wanted to get there as soon as possible. He let out a soft groan as he finished rinsing off, getting out of the tub and drying himself with the towel Rigby had gotten him.
"Well it was nice meeting you, my man. Unfortunately, my new alpha calls." He smirked, patting Rigby's shoulder before darting out to steal some clothes from Bellamy's closet. They were a bit tight but they'd do for now. On his way downstairs, he paused to tell Bellamy where he was going before heading out the front door.
He didn't realize that he had no clue to get to Eustass's place until he already stood at the man's front door, wondering how in the hell he'd gotten there. He had simply followed his gut.
"What the hell do you want?" He grunted as he knocked on the door, unsure if it was wise to come barging right in.
Back to top Go down
Eustass Kidd

Eustass Kidd

PostSubject: Re: All I want    All I want  - Page 3 EmptyTue Nov 24, 2015 6:16 pm

"I want you, what the hell else?"  The door swung open to reveal Eustass, towering against the door frame in all of his redheaded glory, one hand resting high upon the wall and the ever present scowl still intact. 
"I gave you time to bullshit with your friend and his pack, but my couch has blood drying on it and you owe me the company so get your ass in here." The man didn't wait for any response, he reached out then and there to wrap his fingers around the soldiers upper arm and yank him inside.  "Don't keep me waiting, either. My patience is fucking thin as they come." Eustass motioned to the couch, the same as Thatcher and Bellamy had left it earlier except now there seemed to be a small pile of cleaning supplies off to the side. 
"Hop to it. Afterwards we'll eat and you can get used to it here.  You're staying." He spoke it as though that were the final word. He was giving Thatcher no choice.
Back to top Go down
Thatch Taylor

Thatch Taylor

PostSubject: Re: All I want    All I want  - Page 3 EmptyTue Nov 24, 2015 6:43 pm

Thatcher could only stare for a moment as he stood in front of the catch, eyeing the cleaning supplies sitting beside the couch where he'd laid just an hour or so ago. This man had to be kidding. He had just been on his deathbed and he was only allowed a mere hour to rest before the man demanded him back over here to clean.
"You've got a lot of fucking nerve." He shook his head incredulously, though he was not sure what he could do other than obey. It didn't seem like he could disobey his alpha. So he begrudgingly picked up a rag and and began to work.
Back to top Go down
Eustass Kidd

Eustass Kidd

PostSubject: Re: All I want    All I want  - Page 3 EmptyTue Nov 24, 2015 7:18 pm

"I have the fucking balls to back them up, too."  The alpha grunted in response, his insides curling as he sensed Thatcher's shock at being made to work.  He understood that this was probably wrong, but he hadnt been able to think of a better reason to call the soldier back over.  What else could he say? He was lonely and wanted company? Or even worse, he was jealous of how Thatcher had been attracted to Rigby and was determined to put an end to it?
No.
That was weakness. 
The alpha wanted to convince himself that the couch had blood stains, and they were of immediate concern.
Eustass was only kidding himself though.  Even if he did enjoy the dark leather of his furniture, it still wasnt worth all of this.
Spending time with Thatcher though, getting to know his new beta...
That was worth it.
But the werewolf found his chest constricting as he considered how the physical work could possibly damage the soldier further.
Still though, the alpha couldnt bring himself to find kindness.  Instead his trying to go easy on Thatcher came out as a harsh snap of jaws.
"If you're that damn weak then take a break when you need it. Otherwise stop bitching. I wasnt fucking bitching when you and your hoard showed up at my door."
Back to top Go down
Thatch Taylor

Thatch Taylor

PostSubject: Re: All I want    All I want  - Page 3 EmptyTue Nov 24, 2015 7:43 pm

"I'm fine." Thatcher snapped softly as he scrubbed away at the stains on the couch. He too did not like to show weakness and he certainly didn't want to make Eustass think he needed to be babied and couldn't do this simple task. But truly, although the pain wasn't that bad anymore, he did ache slightly in his abdomen, where the wounds had been the worst. "I just didn't realize everyone was right when they told me you were a prick." He muttered. Thatcher was never the type to be angry. He was an optimist, despite the hardships he'd gone through in his life. He tried to find the redeeming qualities in everyone. He never liked to get mad at anyone because of this, instead trying to see the situation from their perspective. Even now, he couldn't be truly pissed at Eustass, but the strain on his abdomen was enough to cause him to snap.
Back to top Go down
Eustass Kidd

Eustass Kidd

PostSubject: Re: All I want    All I want  - Page 3 EmptyTue Nov 24, 2015 7:57 pm

Eustass was left blinking as his stomach rolled.  It wasn't the way Thatcher snapped at him, but how he could sense that somehow the soldier was not feeling well. His beta was suffering in someway but pushing through it.
The alpha continued to simply stare a moment as he realized the feeling in the pit of his stomach was guilt.
This was his first beta, and evidently the man had been trying to like him up until now.
"Just shut the hell up.  I didn't ask for your smart ass mouth."  Despite the anger in his words, Eustass had dropped down beside Thatcher, roughly snatching the cleaning supplies from the soldiers hand before nudging him out of the way completely.
"Go damn sit somewhere. You're useless."  
The alpha wanted so terribly to be softer, and it bothered him.  He had never cared that anyone thought badly of him.  He was an ass. That was common knowledge.
But Thatcher....
He wanted his beta's acceptance.  The soldier was all he had.
"Just....Just sit there and then maybe you can help with something else.  If you feel like it." 
Somehow still his words seemed mocking, even if his eyes had softened in thought of Thatch's health. Eustass was rough around the edges.  He didn't understand how to feel anything other than anger anymore.
Maybe Law had truly broken him.  But the alpha continued to hope that this was temporary.  He was just bent.
He wanted someone to help mend that.
Back to top Go down
Thatch Taylor

Thatch Taylor

PostSubject: Re: All I want    All I want  - Page 3 EmptyTue Nov 24, 2015 8:42 pm

"If you'd give me more than a damn hour to heal, maybe I would feel like helping you out." Thatcher quipped, unable to stop his fangs from sliding out in his frustration. "Damnit, and now I don't know how to put these away." He cursed, not yet knowing how to control his new wolf abilities. He gave in then, slumping over and allowing himself to sit on the floor in front of the couch.
Back to top Go down
Eustass Kidd

Eustass Kidd

PostSubject: Re: All I want    All I want  - Page 3 EmptyTue Nov 24, 2015 9:09 pm

"That still counts as bitching."  Eustass pointed out in an irritated grunt, continuing his work until finally his instincts as alpha took over and he was unable to let the soldier sit so miserably on his floor. He was an ass of a man and a shitty person, but he was also a damn good alpha.
"Tsk. Come the fuck here."  The man dropped his supplies in favor of jerking Thatcher up into his arms, rough but still amazingly careful not to cause the beta any more pain. He placed the soldier into his large armchair that sat across from the couch, fashioned with the same dark skin. Once Thatch was settled his almost turned back to his cleaning.
Almost.
But he couldnt leave the soldier so frustrated.  It was his job now to take care of Thatch, even if the boy didnt know it himself.
"Alright, stop fucking pouting and look."  Eustass was kneeling then, reaching out to take the soldier's chin in his hand.  With the way he moved one would think he was hurting Thatcher, but his touch was strangely gentle. 
"Just calm down, and focus. Eventually you'll be able to do this shit without thinking, but for now you have to fucking concentrate. Hard.  Imagine them being gone and they'll go."
Back to top Go down
Thatch Taylor

Thatch Taylor

PostSubject: Re: All I want    All I want  - Page 3 EmptyTue Nov 24, 2015 9:32 pm

"M'not pouting." Thatcher muttered stubbornly, though he cooperated, not moving away from the hand gripping his chin. He tried to listen to the man's words and focus on the fangs protruding from his mouth, trying to think them away. "This shit is weird." He concluded finally, sighing and taking a breath. It was hard to stay irritated now that he was comfortable and glancing into the man's eyes and the almost gentle look they now held.
Back to top Go down
Eustass Kidd

Eustass Kidd

PostSubject: Re: All I want    All I want  - Page 3 EmptyTue Nov 24, 2015 10:15 pm

Despite his best efforts, the ghost of a smile flashed across Eustass's face as he sensed his beta settling down into a state of comfort. He couldn't be that bad if the soldier was able to relax with him, right? Maybe he wasn't doomed to be alone after all. There was still hope. Thatcher gave him hope.
"You are fucking pouting. And it's pathetic." Eustass was quick to relocate his scowl, but instead of adding pressing with his hand to gain the betas attention, he carefully caressed his thumb across Thatch's chin.
"You can't damn expect to get it so fast. That's fucking arrogance. Just work on it. " His eyes still held that soft shine despite his aggressive tones. Eustass wasn't really angered in these moments, but he'd forgotten how to be anything other than hateful.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: All I want    All I want  - Page 3 Empty

Back to top Go down

All I want
Page 3 of 8Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Our site :: Luno Pack :: Thatcher/Eustass-
Jump to: