Our site
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I don't know!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Six Feet Under The Stars

Go down 
+2
Wade Vincent
Jude McDaniels
6 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3 ... 9 ... 18  Next
AuthorMessage
Jude McDaniels

Jude McDaniels

Six Feet Under The Stars Empty
PostSubject: Six Feet Under The Stars   Six Feet Under The Stars EmptyTue Sep 13, 2011 8:02 pm

Jude groaned softly as his mother fixed his hair and tux, messing around with his son trying to make him look nice.
"Momma, quit it!"
"You have to look PERFECT!"
Jude rolled his eyes lightly as he was finally let go. He peeked out to watch Dayton waiting at the alter. Zac jogged over to fuss with Sean next, eyes teary.
"Oh baby! You're so beautiful! You're getting married!"
"Hush momma." Sean smiled softly, hugging him close. He then looked at Jude. "You be good baby bro. I know you don't like that daddy set you up with this Wade guy but it can't be that bad."
"But what if he's an ass!?"
"So you have to walk beside an ass for two minutes to go down the aisle." Sean smirked.
"Do I have to be a bridesmaid?"
"Mhm. Now scoot!!" Sean grinned, kicking him in the butt, earning a squeal from Zac.
"YOU'LL GET HIS WHITE PANTS DIRTY!!!"
Jude giggled as he looked around, trying to figure out who was Wade quickly.
Back to top Go down
Wade Vincent

Wade Vincent

PostSubject: Re: Six Feet Under The Stars   Six Feet Under The Stars EmptyTue Sep 13, 2011 8:22 pm

Wade was standing with his father Quinton who was arguing with Quincy about the gun the man was trying to get him to point at Dayton. The boy looked nice enough, his skin was tan, dark. And his hair a deep black, done in a cute fashion for the wedding, He wore black tux, like the rest of the top men, his eyes standing out, large and a pale green. He was waiting for Jude with a sweet smile on his face.
Dayton was nervous, chewing his bottom lip, his best friend, Aaron was whispering in his ear, telling him to calm down which was not happening, he was so excited...He had wanted this for so long....
Quincy pawned the gun off with Quinton who had gone to sit, aiming to gun at Dayton like he had asked. Quincy was prying Zac away from Sean, taking his hand.
"Go on and sit down Precious, I have to walk our baby down the isle."
Back to top Go down
Jude McDaniels

Jude McDaniels

PostSubject: Re: Six Feet Under The Stars   Six Feet Under The Stars EmptyTue Sep 13, 2011 9:10 pm

"B-but! I need to- SEAN DONT DO THAT!" Zac squeaked as Sean ruffled his hair, making it poof up a little bit. He was worse than Kevin had been on the day of his wedding.
"Momma sit!" Sean laughed as Zac reluctantly took his seat in the front row, space beside him saved for Quincy.
Jude giggled at them all, walking up to the only person he didn't recognize, guessing this was Wade.
"Um, are you Wade?" He asked lightly.
Back to top Go down
Wade Vincent

Wade Vincent

PostSubject: Re: Six Feet Under The Stars   Six Feet Under The Stars EmptyTue Sep 13, 2011 9:14 pm

"Yes I am." The boy paused, taking him in. His breathing hitched, his eyes wide as he stared at Jude.
The boy was breath taking...
"A-And you are?"
Quincy shook his head, standing with Sean.
"Im giving you away....but you know...you wont ever belong to anyone like you belong to me...Your my baby boy, I love you..."He hated giving his children away, his eyes teared up.
But when he went out there...He would look threatening.
Back to top Go down
Jude McDaniels

Jude McDaniels

PostSubject: Re: Six Feet Under The Stars   Six Feet Under The Stars EmptyTue Sep 13, 2011 9:20 pm

"I'm Jude. You're supposed to walk me down the aisle." He nodded, smiling politely. He would be civil unless Wade was rude. He certainly was attractive... But hell no. Jude was not going down that road again.

"Aww daddy of course. I'm always your baby boy." Sean grinned, standing on his tiptoes to peck his father's cheek.
Back to top Go down
Wade Vincent

Wade Vincent

PostSubject: Re: Six Feet Under The Stars   Six Feet Under The Stars EmptyTue Sep 13, 2011 9:28 pm

Wade took a deep breath, gathering his thoughts and offering his arm.
"Can I just say WOW...Your so gorgeous..."

Quincy swallowed hard, hugging his baby close.
"You make Dayton be good to you,...if he hurts you imma kill him."
Back to top Go down
Jude McDaniels

Jude McDaniels

PostSubject: Re: Six Feet Under The Stars   Six Feet Under The Stars EmptyTue Sep 13, 2011 9:31 pm

"Thank you." Jude nodded. "You look pretty good yourself." He hook his arm through Wade's and watched as Sage led Vance down the aisle.
Back to top Go down
Wade Vincent

Wade Vincent

PostSubject: Re: Six Feet Under The Stars   Six Feet Under The Stars EmptyTue Sep 13, 2011 9:36 pm

Vance was so proud for his friend, he held Sage's arm lightly.
Wade blushed lightly, holding Jude's arm gently. "We're on next..."
Back to top Go down
Jude McDaniels

Jude McDaniels

PostSubject: Re: Six Feet Under The Stars   Six Feet Under The Stars EmptyTue Sep 13, 2011 9:47 pm

Sage kissed Vance's cheek before letting him go to stand where the bridesmaids were supposed to go

"Yeah..." Jude nodded lightly, giving himself the once over quickly, making sure everything lookied in place before he started walking with Wade.
Back to top Go down
Wade Vincent

Wade Vincent

PostSubject: Re: Six Feet Under The Stars   Six Feet Under The Stars EmptyTue Sep 13, 2011 9:51 pm

Wade had a handsome smile, his arm tight around Jude as if the boy was his...
Quincy sighed after them.
"That damn boy...needs to get off my Jude.."
Back to top Go down
Jude McDaniels

Jude McDaniels

PostSubject: Re: Six Feet Under The Stars   Six Feet Under The Stars EmptyTue Sep 13, 2011 9:59 pm

Jude was abit uncomfortable with this but it didn't show, he was being happy for his brother. When he got to the end of the aisle, he slid out of Wade's grip, quickly pecking his cheek before going to stand by Vance.

"Yeah don't worry, Jude was throwing a fit about having to walk with him." Sean chuckled, his smile fading as he realized he was up. He took a deep breath, shaking off the knot tying in his tummy.
Back to top Go down
Wade Vincent

Wade Vincent

PostSubject: Re: Six Feet Under The Stars   Six Feet Under The Stars EmptyTue Sep 13, 2011 10:09 pm

Wade leaned on Sage, his eyes wide as he touched his cheek.
"He kissed my cheek..." The boy spoke in amazement.
Quincy nodded, offering his arm.
"You ready for this?"
Back to top Go down
Jude McDaniels

Jude McDaniels

PostSubject: Re: Six Feet Under The Stars   Six Feet Under The Stars EmptyTue Sep 13, 2011 10:24 pm

"Like him, huh?" Sage raised a brow at the other boy, chuckling softly.

Sean chewed his lip nervously, nodding at his father.
"I'm getting married." He squeaked lightly before he hooked his father's arm.
Back to top Go down
Wade Vincent

Wade Vincent

PostSubject: Re: Six Feet Under The Stars   Six Feet Under The Stars EmptyTue Sep 13, 2011 10:32 pm

Wade nodded, his eyes fixated on Jude.
"Yeah....he is beautiful."

Quincy kissed the top of his head, starting down the isle with his baby, glaring at Dayton, his eyes threatening to tear up.
Back to top Go down
Jude McDaniels

Jude McDaniels

PostSubject: Re: Six Feet Under The Stars   Six Feet Under The Stars EmptyTue Sep 13, 2011 10:40 pm

Sage smirked lightly.
"If you want him, prepare to go through daddy." He nodded lightly as he watched his former best friend come down the aisle.
Sean didn't appear as nervous as he was, chewing the inside of his cheek as he walked with his father.
Back to top Go down
Wade Vincent

Wade Vincent

PostSubject: Re: Six Feet Under The Stars   Six Feet Under The Stars EmptyTue Sep 13, 2011 10:43 pm

"Its okay, my daddy is his twin brother." The boy hummed, watching as Dayton grinned brightly, so happy that this day was finnaly here.
Back to top Go down
Jude McDaniels

Jude McDaniels

PostSubject: Re: Six Feet Under The Stars   Six Feet Under The Stars EmptyTue Sep 13, 2011 10:56 pm

Sean gave Dayton a small smile as his father walked with him.
"Who gives this boy?" The preacher asked.
Back to top Go down
Wade Vincent

Wade Vincent

PostSubject: Re: Six Feet Under The Stars   Six Feet Under The Stars EmptyTue Sep 13, 2011 11:03 pm

"His mother and I do." Quincy nodded, kissing Sean's temple and glaring at Dayton.
"You hurt him...your going to pay."
Back to top Go down
Jude McDaniels

Jude McDaniels

PostSubject: Re: Six Feet Under The Stars   Six Feet Under The Stars EmptyTue Sep 13, 2011 11:06 pm

"Go sit." Sean shook his head, shooing his fatehr before taking his place and taking Dayton's hands.
Back to top Go down
Wade Vincent

Wade Vincent

PostSubject: Re: Six Feet Under The Stars   Six Feet Under The Stars EmptyTue Sep 13, 2011 11:16 pm

Dayton held his hands tightly, staring deep into his eyes.
"I love you..." He mouthed to his soon to be husband.
Back to top Go down
Jude McDaniels

Jude McDaniels

PostSubject: Re: Six Feet Under The Stars   Six Feet Under The Stars EmptyTue Sep 13, 2011 11:18 pm

"I love you too..." Sean grinned lightly at him as he waited for the pastor to start.
Back to top Go down
Wade Vincent

Wade Vincent

PostSubject: Re: Six Feet Under The Stars   Six Feet Under The Stars EmptyTue Sep 13, 2011 11:22 pm

The preacher began, giving a nice ceremony for the two, Dayton was paying a lot to make this wedding as perfect as he could...
Back to top Go down
Jude McDaniels

Jude McDaniels

PostSubject: Re: Six Feet Under The Stars   Six Feet Under The Stars EmptyTue Sep 13, 2011 11:43 pm

It made Sean feel bad, making Dayton spend so much but this needed to be amazing....
Back to top Go down
Wade Vincent

Wade Vincent

PostSubject: Re: Six Feet Under The Stars   Six Feet Under The Stars EmptyTue Sep 13, 2011 11:49 pm

The preacher droned on and on for a long time before looking between the two.
"Have either of you written your own vows?"
Back to top Go down
Jude McDaniels

Jude McDaniels

PostSubject: Re: Six Feet Under The Stars   Six Feet Under The Stars EmptyWed Sep 14, 2011 12:14 am

"Um yes.." Sean nodded. He'd written it down, even had the paper in hand but he'd practiced in front of the mirror so many times the night before he had it memorized.
He glanced up to lock eyes with Dayton.
"Dayton Nielsen.... I don't even know how to begin really... I wanted you from the first day I saw you. Started out as a typical teenage crush. You were the bad boy... everyone wanted you and hell, most got to have you. For the longest time... you were one of the reasons I was bulimic, feeling the need to be beautiful for you, I'd never get your attention with as fat as I thought I was. Then that one night you showed interest in me. Everyone said I'd regret letting you just take my virginity like that but I never did. I still don't and I'm pretty sure I never will. That night was the prettiest I'd ever felt. And every night after when we hung out was just amazing. Your dad never did say what fixed me but I'd bet money it was you. You saved me from what could have led to my death. You've loved me, are going to give me a beautiful child." He smiled, placing a hand on his plump stomach. "And you've made me feel beautiful every time we're together. I promise to love you for the rest of forever... I vow to spend my whole life, death whatever, loving you and only you... no one else will cross my mind, I'll never touch anyone again but you, I vow that my heart... is all yours." He nodded his head.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Six Feet Under The Stars   Six Feet Under The Stars Empty

Back to top Go down

Six Feet Under The Stars
Page 1 of 18Go to page : 1, 2, 3 ... 9 ... 18  Next