Our site
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I don't know!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Flaws.

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
Eustass Kidd

Eustass Kidd

Flaws. - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Flaws.   Flaws. - Page 2 EmptySun Dec 27, 2015 2:22 am

"You prefer it that way because you dont know what its like to be with me."  Anderson was leaning once more, the only way he could properly see into Cove's eyes without having to step back.  Plus, he simply enjoyed that it did so much to infuriate the Scotsman. "But I can assure you, Shark bait, if you still want to spend that night together then I can certainly change your mind. I mean, that is if that line waiting for you isnt too long." The werewolf wore a cheeky grin, so wide his fangs peeked out from behind his upper lip. "I don't like to wait.  But I guess for you I could make an exception. I'd hear you say my name some more."
Back to top Go down
Thatch Taylor

Thatch Taylor

Flaws. - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Flaws.   Flaws. - Page 2 EmptySun Dec 27, 2015 3:27 am

Cove simply stared at the boy for a moment longer, his jaw nearly going slack at the taller boy's nerve.
"Ya know what? How about ya give me yer number. And ah'll give ya a call if the wait list gets any shorter, yeah?" He liked it this way. Then he was in charge. He liked to think Andy would go home and wait by the phone for a call that might never come. And even if it did come, it would certainly not be for a few days. Cove would make him wait. That would teach him not to tease Cove Braxton, ever.
Back to top Go down
Eustass Kidd

Eustass Kidd

Flaws. - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Flaws.   Flaws. - Page 2 EmptySun Dec 27, 2015 5:39 am

"Ah man, I guess that's only fair to everyone else in your long line of suitors. So here," Anderson reached into his pocket, producing a pen which he used to scrawl his number onto the Scotsman's arm. Before doing so though he made a big show of having to lean down in order to reach. "So call me maybe?" The werewolf cackled at his own little sing song joke, one of his slender hands moving to push lavender bangs away from his face. "If you lose the number, don't worry shortcake. You can find it written in most bar bathrooms, courtesy of Morgan. " He was only half joking.
"Until then, nice meeting you 'Laddie'." Anderson was still snickering as he made his way over to Morgan, winding a long arm around his frirnds waist and attempting to nudge him from the home.
Back to top Go down
Thatch Taylor

Thatch Taylor

Flaws. - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Flaws.   Flaws. - Page 2 EmptySun Dec 27, 2015 6:00 am

"I guess we can go." Morgan nodded before turning to Trever and giving him one last wink. "I'll be waiting by the phone, gorgeous." He then slung his arm around Andy's shoulder, probably the only person capable of doing this without the boy having to crouch down. Then he tugged his friend from the home, leaving Cove glaring after Anderson at the way the boy had mocked his accent, not to mention called him short again.
Back to top Go down
Eustass Kidd

Eustass Kidd

Flaws. - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Flaws.   Flaws. - Page 2 EmptySun Dec 27, 2015 6:30 pm

For the first three days Anderson did wait for a call. He didn't stay by the phone like a love struck teenager but he never missed a call, and his ring tone was always turned to its highest setting. By that third day though he'd finally accepted that Cove was not interested in a night with him. Realizing this stung him more than it should have, made his stomach twist uncomfortably with rejection. He finally chalked it up to the Scotsman having probably just been too polite to turn him down, even though that didn't seem likely. It was all Anderson could come up with. To combat the ache that accompanied Cove's blowing him off, Andy had spent increasing amounts of time lounging on Morgan's couch and eating him out of house and home.
Back to top Go down
Thatch Taylor

Thatch Taylor

Flaws. - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Flaws.   Flaws. - Page 2 EmptySun Dec 27, 2015 8:01 pm

It wasn't until a week later that Cove finally decided to pick up the piece of paper he'd transferred Anderson's number to. He spent nearly an hour staring at it while lying in bed, wondering if he was desperate enough to call the boy.
The word around was that Leon had gone on a date tonight. Cove didn't know who the bastard was and he didn't want to. He knew that Leon had the right to move on, he deserved to be happy. But that didn't mean Cove couldn't be pissed about it.
Really, he was just hurt. Leon was the first boy he'd truly settled down for, changed his ways. He'd thought that meant Leon would be his forever. But then he'd gone and screwed it up. And now here he was, alone and miserable, while some other man got to cherish his Leon like he deserved to be cherished.
He had laid in bed all night thinking about it, glad that his father was at work and not here to witness him in such a pathetic state. By now it was nearly two in the morning, but he still could not sleep and he decided he couldn't lay here anymore. So he picked up his phone and dialed Andy's number, waiting.
Back to top Go down
Eustass Kidd

Eustass Kidd

Flaws. - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Flaws.   Flaws. - Page 2 EmptyMon Dec 28, 2015 9:38 pm

At first Anderson was alarmed to hear the shrill ringing of his phone, loud enough to jerk him from his tired stupor.  In the haze of sleep, Andy almost mistook it for a fire alarm.  The man was already out of bed and stumbling for the door when he realized there was no signs of smoke, and that alarm sounded strangely similar to his ringtone.
The lavender haired wolf found himself immensely grateful that he was alone then without anyone else around to witness his fearful stupidity.
Still though, whoever had woken had better be in serious trouble, or they would be when he was finished with them. 
"Ay, ay who's this hollering at me?" He meant for is voice to be sharper, but all Anderson managed was a groggy huff into the receiver. The number didn't belong to Payne, his brother or Morgan.  Therefore whoever it was better have a good reason for getting him up so late.  The thought of it being Cove on the other end never crossed his mind. He'd already given up on that, and even if he was still waiting it wouldnt be at two in the morning. "Don't you know some people need their beauty sleep and shit?"
Back to top Go down
Thatch Taylor

Thatch Taylor

Flaws. - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Flaws.   Flaws. - Page 2 EmptyMon Dec 28, 2015 10:46 pm

There was a moment of silence where Cove considered hanging up the phone. But then he thought of spending the rest of the night alone in bed and he cleared his throat.
"Andeh? Et's Cove. Ah'm sorreh for wakin' ya soh late..." He trailed off, realizing that he sounded too soft. But he had truly wanted to apologize. "But ya know, an open spot on the waiting list far a date with me onleh happens so often. Ah figured ya'd want ta know I was free." He couldn't possibly confess that he had just been up lonely although Andy would probably be able to guess it was something like that.
Back to top Go down
Eustass Kidd

Eustass Kidd

Flaws. - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Flaws.   Flaws. - Page 2 EmptyTue Dec 29, 2015 12:04 am

"Oh yeah, is that so?"  Anderson was sitting up now, his eyes a near royal purple with concern.  He had only spent fifteen minutes speaking to the Scotsman but it had been enough time for Andy to know he wouldnt be making this call if he wasnt desperate.  He seemed cocky and independent, too proud to be calling someone up at this time of night for no reason.
"Well then, I guess its a good thing you called Carter. Turns out I was waiting to hear from you."  It was petty but Anderson still found himself teasing the boy by not getting his name correct, grinning softly into the darkness as he imagined the deep furrowing scowl Cove would be wearing. "So uh, is that spot open for right now? You want me to come see you shortcake?" There wasnt much to do at this time of night, but Anderson could pick up some beer and crackers for smores.  They could go riding. He would find something for them to do, something that would stop Cove from sounding so damn sad. 
Anderson could hardly stand it.
Back to top Go down
Thatch Taylor

Thatch Taylor

Flaws. - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Flaws.   Flaws. - Page 2 EmptyTue Dec 29, 2015 2:00 am

"Well ah don't want ya ta come see me, really. But ya might as well before this empteh spot fills up." Cove was even smiling lightly to himself, finding it distracted him to flirt with Anderson. "But if ya were ta come over, ah'd suggest ya bring some beer with ya. Ah could use a drink tonight."
Back to top Go down
Eustass Kidd

Eustass Kidd

Flaws. - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Flaws.   Flaws. - Page 2 EmptyTue Dec 29, 2015 4:15 am

"Tsk."  It was infuriating how proud the scotsman was.  He couldnt admit that he needed something, company maybe. Somehow Anderson found this endearing.  It brought a small smirk to the werewolf's lips, even as he rolled his eyes over the suggestion he bring beer.
"You're a demanding little shit Conner, but I like how you say my name and talk in that accent of yours.  Text me your address and i'll see if I can make it."  He was already fumbling around in the darkness in an attempt to find his prosthetic, wanting to hurry just in case the boy was a little more troubled than he let on.
Back to top Go down
Thatch Taylor

Thatch Taylor

Flaws. - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Flaws.   Flaws. - Page 2 EmptyTue Dec 29, 2015 4:37 am

"Alright. Ah'll beh waitin'." Cove spoke softly before ending the call and texting the other boy his address. He rolled out of bed then so he could follow through on his promise and be waiting when Andy arrived. He took a few moments to decide whether he should dress or not. All he currently wore was a baby blue pair of boxer shorts. He eventually settled on putting on sweatpants and one of his father's old sweatshirts that were still baggy on him even though he'd grown into them quite a bit.
Finally he lumbered out onto the front steps, taking a seat and waiting, trying not to think about what had been troubling him and instead watching for Anderson to arrive.
Back to top Go down
Eustass Kidd

Eustass Kidd

Flaws. - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Flaws.   Flaws. - Page 2 EmptyTue Dec 29, 2015 6:02 am

Thirty minutes later Anderson was rolling into the drive way, smirking and waving at Cove even before he parked his car.  The werewolf had managed to stop by an all night liquor store on his way, buying whatever beer seemed Scottish before continuing on his way.  Upon getting out of the car, Andy gave a soft whistle of appreciation at the sight of Cove and his sweatpants.
"Wow Candy, you sure know how to dress in order to grab a guys attention."  He hadnt been there for five minutes and he was already teasing the boy.
Back to top Go down
Thatch Taylor

Thatch Taylor

Flaws. - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Flaws.   Flaws. - Page 2 EmptyTue Dec 29, 2015 6:23 am

"Ya know, ah'm just gonna wait and see how long et takes for ya ta run out of names that begin with a C that aren't mine." Cove shook his head as he stood to greet the boy, deciding to ignore the comment about his clothes. "Ya just got here and ah'm sick of ya." He smirked to show he was teasing as he reached out to take the beer the boy had brought.
Back to top Go down
Eustass Kidd

Eustass Kidd

Flaws. - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Flaws.   Flaws. - Page 2 EmptyTue Dec 29, 2015 11:32 pm

"I wont run out though shortcake, you'll find that im a wealth of shit talk." Anderson was still admiring Cove's choice of dress.  It wasn't often that anyone looked so sensual in sweatpants.  The baggy clothing also confirmed his theory of this being more than an opening in Cove's long list of suitors.  The boy had obviously been in bed himself when he made the call.  Plus Anderson could still sense the lingering feelings of betrayal and loss, anger.
"And if you're sick of me then I wont be so quick to share my beer." The near gargantuan werewolf tugged the case of beer higher above Cove's head, just out of reach. "So you'd be good to catch a better attitude if you're thirsty. Plus, it's rude. You can't be short and rude."
Back to top Go down
Thatch Taylor

Thatch Taylor

Flaws. - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Flaws.   Flaws. - Page 2 EmptyTue Dec 29, 2015 11:46 pm

"Ah'm not short, yar just abnormally tall." Cove's words came out as a whine that made him sound almost childish. When he realized just how he sounded, he shut up immediately, simply glaring up at the man. He wanted to try and reach for the beer but he knew it was useless and didn't want to chance making himself look even more pathetic. "Just give meh tha damn beer, Andeh. Thes isn't fair." He gave in finally and allowed himself to chuckle as he took a step back to glance up at the man.
Back to top Go down
Eustass Kidd

Eustass Kidd

Flaws. - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Flaws.   Flaws. - Page 2 EmptyWed Dec 30, 2015 5:51 am

A small noise of amusement sounded, caught just in the back of Anderson's throat.  He'd never imagined Cove could make such sounds.  The little whine he'd let out....Andy wanted to make it happen again.  He wanted the Scotsman beneath him, saying his name in that same mewl.
"Whats in it for me, eh?  Would I get a kiss of gratitude? A promise you'll keep sporting those sweatpants?"  The werewolf gave a teasing hum, reaching even to rub his chin as though considering why he should be kind enough to share his beer.  It was Cove's really, he himself didn't drink often but for the Scotsman  he stopped out of his way, in the hopes it would have the boy smirking at him instead of sounding so strained and broken. 
He would give Cove the beer.
But not without goading the man into giving him one of those brow furrowing glares he'd already become so fond of. It struck Anderson as adorable rather than threatening.
Back to top Go down
Thatch Taylor

Thatch Taylor

Flaws. - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Flaws.   Flaws. - Page 2 EmptyWed Dec 30, 2015 6:16 am

"Ah regret calling ya over." Cove groaned, sure enough glaring up at the wolf. "But ya like mah sweatpants, do ya?" He couldn't help but smirk then. "If ya give me tha beer, ah'll beh sure ta wear 'em whenever yer around. And we'll talk about that kiss of gratitude once ah've had a couple." The Scotsman chuckled softly although truly, he wouldn't mind kissing the man. Not at all. Even if he was infuriating with his constantly teasing tone.
Back to top Go down
Eustass Kidd

Eustass Kidd

Flaws. - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Flaws.   Flaws. - Page 2 EmptyWed Dec 30, 2015 6:35 am

"Ah, I knew haggling would get me somewhere." Anderson made an obvious display of circling Cove in order to get a good view of his sweatpants, giving a mock swoon as though the sight was too much for him to handle.
"Alright shrimp dinner, you got a deal."  The werewolf lowered the beer so that it was within Cove's reach, only tugging it away once more in order to enjoy how the Scotsman scowled, brows furrowed and lips adorably pursed, before finally handing it over. Andy simply couldn't help himself, even though he knew he was probably stepping on a few nerves by now.  Cove's tight lipped expression was too much for him to resist temptation.
"So Conner, do you always have dates at two in the morning or were you just that desperate to work me in." Anderson draped a long but solid arm across the Scotsman's shoulders, his chin resting upon the crown of the boys head as he spoke.
Back to top Go down
Thatch Taylor

Thatch Taylor

Flaws. - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Flaws.   Flaws. - Page 2 EmptyWed Dec 30, 2015 6:58 am

"Two in tha morning is the best time for dates, love. Didn't ya know?" Cove smirked, much more pleasant now that he had the six pack in his arms. "See, because now we can go lay out under the stars and all that other cliche shite if yer into it. Et's a pretty easy way ta get laid normally." He informed with a nod as he sat back down on his front steps, opening one of the beers and drinking deeply from it.
He could have easily gone out and bought himself anything he wanted to drink. But truly what he'd wanted tonight was company. But of course he couldn't admit that. He could only hope that Andy would stay here with him even while he acted like a prick. The wolf seemed to be enjoying his cocky demeanor so far.
After a moment he got another beer from the pack and extended it up to the lavender haired boy as a kind gesture of sorts. He had bought it, after all.
Back to top Go down
Eustass Kidd

Eustass Kidd

Flaws. - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Flaws.   Flaws. - Page 2 EmptyWed Dec 30, 2015 7:14 am

"Hah, is this your idea of a peace offering?"  The werewolf was snickering as he took the beer, making sure to knock the chilled glass against Cove's bare neck before moving to pop the top.  "Because if it is, you are sorely mistaken in your attempts.  I don't do treaties or sign happy contracts.  I prefer to poke the beast until it erupts and scowls at me some more."  He was sure to reach out and gently rub away the constant crease in Cove's brows as he spoke, his smile teasing just as his words.  "If I play my cards right, maybe it'll give me some choice words in that Scottish accent im digging so hard."  He was still gently massaging that place just between the boys eyes, using his thumb to erase the furrowing. "You know, if you keep this up you're going to develop premature winkles.  Or even better-Your face could get stuck like that."
Back to top Go down
Thatch Taylor

Thatch Taylor

Flaws. - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Flaws.   Flaws. - Page 2 EmptyWed Dec 30, 2015 7:33 am

"Ah'm startin ta think ah should have called tha next person on my waiting list of suitors." Cove grunted softly, though he wasn't quite glaring so much now. "Yer too obnoxious. Do ya have any friends or did ya drive em all away with yar antagonizin'?" He grunted, taking another gulp of his drink before glancing back over at the man. "By the way, you'll beh happy ta hear that mah accent gets thicker when ah'm drunk." He smirked.
Back to top Go down
Eustass Kidd

Eustass Kidd

Flaws. - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Flaws.   Flaws. - Page 2 EmptyWed Dec 30, 2015 7:52 am

"Oh yeah?  You gonna talk Scottish to me tiny Tim?" Thee werewolf was all but purring as he leaned into Cove's shoulder, of course even sitting side by side the boys head only came up to his collar so really he was pressing the Scotsman against his side. "Ya know 'ow thah turns meh on lassie." Anderson crooned softly in a fake and choppy Scottish accent, only then taking his first swig of beer. "And one would think you'd be more grateful to have my ass up and out of bed at this hour. A week with no word, and then you finally want to talk when im getting my beauty sleep?  Thats sabotage."
Back to top Go down
Thatch Taylor

Thatch Taylor

Flaws. - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Flaws.   Flaws. - Page 2 EmptyWed Dec 30, 2015 8:09 am

"Alright, if ya want ta know the truth, ah just wanted company and you were tha only one ah felt like callin' over." The Scotsman confessed before drinking again. It was true. He couldn't stand to be alone for another minute but he couldn't think of anyone else to call who wouldn't already know why he was upset. He didn't want someone to come try and comfort him and tell him he would get over Leon with time. He just wanted someone he could bullshit with, who knew nothing about his life, who could just distract him for a while. "Soh ah'm not gonna send ya away. Ah guess ah'll deal with yer bullshit for a little longer. Ah'll even deal with that terrible Scottish accent yer attempting."
Back to top Go down
Eustass Kidd

Eustass Kidd

Flaws. - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Flaws.   Flaws. - Page 2 EmptyWed Dec 30, 2015 8:22 am

"Well damn, when you put it like that, I almost feel privileged to bask in your kind and humble presence."
Anderson may be rusty with his attempt at a Scottish accent but he was fluent in sarcasm. The werewolf was still merely teasing though, enjoying the rise he provoked from the grouchy Scotsman. He truly was happy to be here, even if it was only for the time being.
Even if cove was using him.
The boy wasn't the only one who could use some company.
"So since I'm here, and I was nice enough to bring the beer, how about telling me a little about yourself. We could play twenty questions. " The suggestion was punctuated with a gentle nudge to Cove's shoulder.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Flaws. - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Flaws.   Flaws. - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Flaws.
Page 2 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Our site :: Luno Pack :: Trever/Morgan-
Jump to: