Our site
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I don't know!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Flaws.

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4
AuthorMessage
Eustass Kidd

Eustass Kidd

Flaws. - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Flaws.   Flaws. - Page 4 EmptyFri Jan 22, 2016 10:14 am

"I'm already learning."  The werewolf hummed his words softly, reaching up to carefully trace the outline of Cove's lips with his fingertips.  "If you weren't so irresistible, I would have been able to hang up on you and go back to bed." Anderson was glad he'd come, if not he might have missed out on this warmth they were now sharing.  It was a chilly night, but together they were comfortable and Andy felt at ease. Nothing mattered in these moments over than Cove, and the soft curve of his cheek.
"Im really glad you called me, Candy."
Back to top Go down
Thatch Taylor

Thatch Taylor

Flaws. - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Flaws.   Flaws. - Page 4 EmptyFri Jan 22, 2016 3:33 pm

Cove was taken somewhat off guard by the boy's words and the gentle way he was tracing the outline of his lips. He almost panicked and shoved him off, not wanting the boy to get the wrong idea. He didn't want anything serious right now. He hadn't let anyone get close since Leon. But then he stopped himself and realized he didn't want Andy to go anywhere.
Maybe this would be good for him.
"Ah'm glad ah called ya too, Andeh." He muttered softly. allowing an arm to curl around the other boy. This was the most at ease he'd felt in months. Maybe he should keep Andy around.
Back to top Go down
Eustass Kidd

Eustass Kidd

Flaws. - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Flaws.   Flaws. - Page 4 EmptyFri Jan 22, 2016 10:37 pm

"Hey, don't go feeling like im trying to back you into a corner or anything."  Anderson wore an almost gentle smirk as he studied the scotsmans face. "I understand what its like to be going through a hard breakup.  You want a friend and some company but you dont want the strings or the emotional shit.  So im just saying, im good with that.  I kinda need that too right now, Cecil."  He still missed Morgan, and even worse now he'd been left aching with the loss of Payne. Cove was like a breath of fresh air, something he found himself desperately craving.
Back to top Go down
Thatch Taylor

Thatch Taylor

Flaws. - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Flaws.   Flaws. - Page 4 EmptySat Jan 23, 2016 12:10 am

"Ah forgot you wolves do that shite." Cove groaned. "Smellin' what I'm feelin' and all that." He sighed, not moving his position though. "So bad breakup for you too, eh? Care ta talk about it or are you a suffer in silence type like me?" He arched an eyebrow as he glanced down at the basketball player.
Back to top Go down
Eustass Kidd

Eustass Kidd

Flaws. - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Flaws.   Flaws. - Page 4 EmptySat Jan 30, 2016 7:08 pm

"Silence and I don't mix well together." Anderson wore a nearly wistful expression as he spoke, gaze almost seeming to pass through Cove as he thought of the two great loves of his life. "I guess I never quite developed a filter either so I'm pretty straight with how I feel. Life's too short to keep things to yourself if you ask me." Despite his words though, Anderson had soon trailed off as he tried to summon words that might truly describe the depth of his great adoration for Payne and his devotion to Morgan, all the soul devouring grief he felt at losing them. There simply were no words strong enough.
"I'll tell ya what Cody, if you keep hanging out with me I might decide to let you in on the ruins of my life. I promise it'll make you feel better about yourself." The giant was joking but only slightly. He really did want to see more of Cove.
Back to top Go down
Thatch Taylor

Thatch Taylor

Flaws. - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Flaws.   Flaws. - Page 4 EmptySat Jan 30, 2016 7:48 pm

"Well ah planned on seein ya again, even if yer a pain in the arse." Cove smirked lightly, finding he was tempted to reach out to comfort the man. "Soh maybe sooner or later we'll get out all that stupid shit and we'll both feel a little better about our pathetic lives." He chuckled but really, it didn't sound so bad. If Andy had stories of past lovers of his own, he couldn't look down on Cove and pity him like everyone else seemed to lately. Andy could be just what he needed to get over Leon.
Back to top Go down
Eustass Kidd

Eustass Kidd

Flaws. - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Flaws.   Flaws. - Page 4 EmptyMon Feb 01, 2016 6:55 pm

"It wasnt all stupid."  Anderson let out a thoughtful hum, reaching over Cove then to retrieve himself another beer.  "I had a lot of good times.  My first love was Morgan.  By now im beginning to think we've had more shit times than good but that doesn't take away from how great it was when we did get to be together-I mean really together." When Morgan was high he never seemed to be himself.  It was as though he morphed into another person completely. "He had a problem with drugs, but when he was sober he was kinda the best. He still is, sometimes."  The werewolf chuckled softly as he remembered Morgan, not the way his eyes looked glazed over, but how he had just the slightest hint of dimples in his cheeks when he smiled. "Payne was my second great love.  He was never bad or flawed in any way.  He was just perfect.  He always has been and even now, whenever I see him I just....He's really a catch." It hurt to feel shame when thinking of the boy in such a way, to feel wrong about their time spent together, some of the most precious times of his life.
Back to top Go down
Thatch Taylor

Thatch Taylor

Flaws. - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Flaws.   Flaws. - Page 4 EmptyMon Feb 01, 2016 8:28 pm

"Ah used ta have some good times too." Cove nodded his head after he had listened. "Ah was in love with mah best friend since ah was little. We were never officially together but he loved me too. It ended when we got older because ah thought weh were both in happy relationships with other people. But ah guess it was just him who found his soulmate." He was slightly bitter when he thought about Briley and his perfect life now. He knew he never should have let the man get away. "But more about you now. This Payne kid, if heh is such a catch, why aren't ya with him? Ya do somethin wrong?"
Back to top Go down
Eustass Kidd

Eustass Kidd

Flaws. - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Flaws.   Flaws. - Page 4 EmptyThu Feb 04, 2016 1:53 pm

Anderson was quite for some time, his back stiffening at the sting of the question.  Had he done something wrong? The entire situation with Payne had become so complex that Andy couldn't know for sure. He had not been aware of the taboo in their relationship, and even after knowing that hadnt diminished his feelings, so was he guilty?
Was it shameful to love Payne?
Anderson was frustrating himself with questions he may never have answered. 
"Its just really complicated and I don't like to talk about it."  What would he say? He'd made love to his nephew?  That made him sound like some sick incestuous pedophile. "Things started out great and ended in hellfire and brimstone. Thats it."  The werewolf shrugged as though thinking of his last night with Payne didnt cause his heart to lurch.
Back to top Go down
Thatch Taylor

Thatch Taylor

Flaws. - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Flaws.   Flaws. - Page 4 EmptyThu Feb 04, 2016 6:45 pm

"That's what always happens, huh?" Cove gave a bittersweet smirk to the man, comfortingly patting him on the shoulder. "Tha's alright though. Ah get not wantin' ta talk about it." He wouldn't pry. Andy had respected him so far in not prying. "Soh, about that game tomorrow mornin... how long have ya been playin?" He questioned, attempting to change the subject so the boy wouldn't feel uncomfortable.
Back to top Go down
Eustass Kidd

Eustass Kidd

Flaws. - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Flaws.   Flaws. - Page 4 EmptyThu Feb 04, 2016 7:49 pm

"Oh man, i've been playing ever since I can remember."  Anderson gave a wistful smile as he thought back to his first true memory of basketball. "My dad had been a big fan.  When I was really little he took me to a game, and then afterwards we played, me, him and all my brothers. He was so happy then, and I remember he kept saying with all the kids he had, his chances of having at least one basketball star was pretty high so I wanted to be that for him.  I wanted him to be proud of me.  He never missed a game." 
Not until the fire had happened, at least. Up until that point, his father had been front row, sitting even beside his coach.
"I don't so much like to play anymore, but im good at it. And I do it for him."  The werewolf wore a tender smile as he thought of his family. "What about your dad? Tell me about him."
Back to top Go down
Thatch Taylor

Thatch Taylor

Flaws. - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Flaws.   Flaws. - Page 4 EmptyThu Feb 04, 2016 8:16 pm

"Ah, my dad... heh's great." Cove smiled fondly. Rhett had been the one person who never let him down, not since the day he was born. He had friends that came and went, relationships that ended, but through all of it, Rhett had been there. "People don't think ah'm the type to be close ta family, but ah'm the biggest daddeh's boy. People kinda thought dad wasn't gonna be a good father since he and mom had a lot of problems, he's a pretteh violent man. But heh proved em all wrong. Heh sorta let me try out any sport ah wanted when ah was little ta see which ah liked. Never did like basketball much, ah turned into more of a football man." He smirked lightly at Andy. Cove tended to get carried away when talking about his daddy. He just thought so highly of the man. Especially now that Leon was gone and Rhett was seemingly all he had left.
Back to top Go down
Eustass Kidd

Eustass Kidd

Flaws. - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Flaws.   Flaws. - Page 4 EmptyThu Mar 10, 2016 4:24 am

"Well hell, Cave. It looks like you do have a soft spot." Andersons voice reflected the near silly grin he wore. It was nice to hear the Scotsman finally speaking of something he loved. Cove's entire demeanor seemed to change when he thought of his father, even the ever present crease in his brow smoothed at the mention of Rhett.
"I'd like to see you play one day. Anything to score another date with you. " The werewolf gave a flirtatious wink then, leaning in to gently nudge Cove in the simple want to be closer to the boy.
"So keep talkin', what else gets your blood pumping?"
Back to top Go down
Thatch Taylor

Thatch Taylor

Flaws. - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Flaws.   Flaws. - Page 4 EmptyThu Mar 10, 2016 11:16 pm

"Maybe ah'll even teach ya to play yarself, if yar lucky." Cove gave the man a wink as he took another swig from his beer before pondering the man's question. "You." He admitted, having consumed just enough alcohol so that he wasn't drunk but was a bit more honest than usual. "Yar the first thing to get my blood pumping in months, Andeh. That's why ah like ya so much." He smirked lightly.
Back to top Go down
Eustass Kidd

Eustass Kidd

Flaws. - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Flaws.   Flaws. - Page 4 EmptyFri Mar 11, 2016 10:05 am

"Oh yeah? Lemme see " The young werewolf reached out to carefully press his fingertips against Cove's chest, touch feather light and yet solid to assure he counted every small thud of the Scotsman's heart. He was surprised to feel a quickening flutter at the contact, the physical indication of Cove's liking him invoking a nearly childlike grin.
"Oh wow Carter, I guess I really do get your blood pumping. Good thing for you the feelings mutual. " Anderson punctuated his words by drawing Cove's hand to rest upon his chest, counting softly along with the quickened beats.
Back to top Go down
Thatch Taylor

Thatch Taylor

Flaws. - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Flaws.   Flaws. - Page 4 EmptyFri Mar 11, 2016 8:45 pm

Cove let his hand rest on Anderson's chest for longer than necessary, enjoying the contact along with knowing that he did the same thing to Andy that Andy did to him.
"That's good." He nodded, smiling. "So ah'm not just weird." He found himself leaning into the man then, even allowing himself to climb into his lap and curl against his chest. Alcohol always seemed to make him even more pissed off than usual or unusually agreeable. He guessed tonight was the latter of the two. And he was trying to get what he'd been craving for months now, just contact with someone else. Yes, Cove Braxton wanted to cuddle.
Back to top Go down
Eustass Kidd

Eustass Kidd

Flaws. - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Flaws.   Flaws. - Page 4 EmptyMon Mar 14, 2016 6:36 am

"Oh I wouldn't say that. You're still weird Candy, but I dig it. " The werewolf settled with Cove against his chest, long arms wrapping the Scotsman in a warm embrace. Strangely, this was enough for Anderson. The werewolf was proud to simply be the one person worthy of holding Cove on his hard nights. Even if the boy was too drunk to remember, Anderson would never forget. This was the first time he'd felt truly alive after losing Morgan. It was a moment that promised hope.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Flaws. - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Flaws.   Flaws. - Page 4 Empty

Back to top Go down

Flaws.
Page 4 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Our site :: Luno Pack :: Trever/Morgan-
Jump to: