Our site
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I don't know!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Trouble is a friend

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Eustass Kidd

Eustass Kidd

Trouble is a friend Empty
PostSubject: Trouble is a friend   Trouble is a friend EmptyMon Feb 22, 2016 1:49 am

It was a bright that afternoon. The heat of the sun was baring down on Anderson's broad shoulders even though the weather man had promised rain. He'd opted to wear one of his jerseys along with his athletes shorts. Unlike others, Anderson had dressed for show more than for the game itself. The man was a near shameless flirt, appreciating clothing that exposed the taut muscles he worked so hard for, in colors that matched the lavender hair he had pulled up into a pony-tail. The giant was curled into a pregame stretch, lilac gaze lazily trailing over the opposing team. He never worried about losing anymore. With his height he was a hard man to beat on the court. Instead of making him better, it had caused Anderson to tire of the game. He never played for himself anymore, only continuing now because he was one of the best, his team needed him and his father had always loved the game.
This seemed like it would be a standard win.
Maybe.
There was a man on the other team who was shorter than Anderson by mere inches. A rarity that immediately caught the gargantuan wolfs attention. He was lean and built, with eyes that reminded the werewolf of rolling ocean tides.
His mother had loved the ocean.
Anderson loved the ocean.
This man sparked interest in the giant, caused a strange flutter of excitement to roll Andy's stomach as he was called out for tip-off. Being the tallest on his team or any other they'd encountered, he was always chosen to jump for possession of the ball.
That was easy.
The hard part was maneuvering the court while trying to keep his eyes on the ball and the towering stranger all at the same time. For the first time in years, winning was nothing.
Anderson wanted to work this stranger down the court, regardless of where the ball was.
Back to top Go down
Thatch Taylor

Thatch Taylor

PostSubject: Re: Trouble is a friend   Trouble is a friend EmptyMon Feb 22, 2016 2:32 am

Morgan Lansing had not grown up playing basketball like the majority of the men on his team. Instead, he had only started playing mere months ago when he'd decided he needed a hobby. He'd immediately been picked up by a team because of his fight. It was a huge advantage. He had yet to face anyone taller than him.
Until today.
His eyes had quickly found the boy on the other team, the only one tall enough to tower over him. As if his height didn't draw enough attention, his lavender hair certainly did. Morgan liked that. He liked that this boy wasn't trying to hide and blend in. He knew he stood out so he was embracing it, trying to draw even more eyes to him. And it was definitely working.
The second the game started, Morgan found his way to the man's side. It was no surprise that he was the one with the ball and Morgan planned to be the one to take it from him. He wanted his attention and it seemed like that shouldn't be hard. He could already feel eyes on him, the feeling only intensified when he hip checked the man, attempting to swipe the ball away from him.
Back to top Go down
Eustass Kidd

Eustass Kidd

PostSubject: Re: Trouble is a friend   Trouble is a friend EmptyMon Feb 22, 2016 3:13 am

Anderson's lips twisted into a sly grin, his skilled fingers purposefully bouncing Morgan the ball. This was the giants excuse to straddle the strangers hips in a false attempt at blocking, his eyes trained on the well rounded curve of Morgan's ass rather than the ball that determined the out come of their game. No, Anderson had a new idea for what he wanted the conclusion of this game to be, win or lose. He was going to run the stranger down, be there at every turn to watch how his body flexed under the strain of the game-
And then?
Then he would find some way to charm the man into a date with him.
"You got those moves like Jagger, huh bub?" Anderson swiped the ball back, his hand subtly brushing against Morgan's hip as he turned to make a shot. As the orange sphere swished into the hoop, Anderson was turning to give his new challenger a toothy and near impish grin.
"I like that about you."
Back to top Go down
Thatch Taylor

Thatch Taylor

PostSubject: Re: Trouble is a friend   Trouble is a friend EmptyMon Feb 22, 2016 3:40 am

Morgan didn't even speak, only flashing a wicked grin before darting off to grab the ball after Anderson's shot.
As the game continued, Morgan found Anderson constantly at his side. No matter how much he tried to shake him, even though he didn't really want to, the giant was still there, always seemingly touching him in some way.
And truly, Morgan didn't mind. Not at all.
The two of them made several shots each, clearly the stars of their teams. Before long, it was nearly the end of the game. As the minutes had passed, the two seemed to be getting bolder with their moves, fully straddling and rubbing against the other each chance they got. Morgan had hardly stopped smiling the entire time. He couldn't remember the last time he'd had so much fun during a game. In fact, he didn't think he ever had.
"Still liking me now?" He questioned Andy, sly smirk still playing on his lips as he made the shot required to tie up the score of the game.
Back to top Go down
Eustass Kidd

Eustass Kidd

PostSubject: Re: Trouble is a friend   Trouble is a friend EmptyMon Feb 22, 2016 4:16 am

"You kidding? A good challenge makes me crazy." No one had ever been able to block his free throws-
Well, until today. Each time Morgan stretched to throw his aim, Anderson was taken with the way his body moved, eyes especially trained on the creamy patch of skin revealed to him each time the mans jersey would ride up. Everything the stranger did seemed to go straight to Anderson's groin, leaving the man flushed and panting from more than the simply exhaustion of their game.
"And besides, no matter how this game ends, I've won today." The werewolf winked then, fingertips teasingly patting Morgan's perfectly sculpted ass before he was skidding off to retrieve the ball.
Ultimately it was Morgan's team that won, with Anderson being too distracted by the strangers physique to properly focus on defending the ball. The giant lost it after spending too much time watching Morgan's hands, his grin sheepish but shameless as his teammates groaned and berated him for his lack performance. Instead of sticking around to listen to the captain make plans for their next game, Anderson was ditching them in favor of jogging over to the opposing team. The man folded into himself as he finally made it to Morgan's side, hands bracing against his knees as he heaved in all the air he'd missed out on while trailing the stranger around the court. Finally though Anderson lifted his head, his grin charming and toothy as he stood once more to tower over Morgan.
"So, since you went and embarrassed me in front of all the guys, I think you owe me date."
Back to top Go down
Thatch Taylor

Thatch Taylor

PostSubject: Re: Trouble is a friend   Trouble is a friend EmptyMon Feb 22, 2016 4:43 am

Morgan had merely been standing off near where his team was lounging. He was waiting for Andy to approach him. He knew it was coming so when he finally heard the man's voice, all he did was grin as he turned to face him.
"That's where you're wrong, man. You embarrassed yourself by drooling over my fine ass all day." He shot the man a wink. "Not that I can blame you though." He shrugged, glancing down at his now shirtless upper half, toned abdomen glistening with sweat. "You're not bad yourself either. Maybe I can work a date in for you." He had to tilt his head up slightly to meet Andy's gaze and while this normally would have irritated him, he was enjoying it. It only made him enjoy this boy's presence more.
Back to top Go down
Eustass Kidd

Eustass Kidd

PostSubject: Re: Trouble is a friend   Trouble is a friend EmptyMon Feb 22, 2016 9:05 pm

Anderson let out a playful whine as Morgan teased him, lavender eyes warm and enduring as he made a show of bending to the mans height.
"And maybe the Earth will freeze over. Maybe Bigfoot is real and has an apartment in the suburbs. Just maybe, O.J. was guilty. Im looking for solid facts here though, like where can I find you tomorrow and around what time would you be free?" Anderson was making no attempts to avert his gaze or hide the fact that he was still shamelessly admiring the shapely curve of Morgan's ass. The mans entire body was a work of art, as though carved by the famous Renaissance sculptors his school had tried so hard to teach him of. The only thing Anderson truly recalled was the statue of David. That piece had been in all the history books, and while its face didn't quite match up with Morgan's, the rest of the mans body looked as though it could be a carbon copy of the careful strokes and curves that made the statue so awe inspiring.
Back to top Go down
Thatch Taylor

Thatch Taylor

PostSubject: Re: Trouble is a friend   Trouble is a friend EmptyTue Feb 23, 2016 12:59 am

Morgan couldn't help but grin the entire time Anderson spoke, watching the way the man's eyes couldn't seem to look away from him and his beautifully sculpted body. He never pretended to be modest. He'd worked hard to keep up his figure and he was damn proud when people appreciated it.
"Alright, I guess I could pencil you in for tomorrow afternoon. How about one o'clock, gigantor?" He snickered at the nickname, realizing it was the first time he'd ever gotten to refer to someone else as the giant. "You can pick me up and surprise me with what we do. How's that sound?"
Back to top Go down
Eustass Kidd

Eustass Kidd

PostSubject: Re: Trouble is a friend   Trouble is a friend EmptyTue Feb 23, 2016 2:01 pm

"Sounds like you better be ready for a night you'll never forget." The towering werewolf slid the bag off his shoulder, taking a moment to rummage around before producing a small scrap of paper and a rather poor looking pencil.  With his newly acquired supplies the man swung Morgan by the hips, turning him in a way that allowed for Anderson to use his back as a makeshift table.  Or at least that would be his excuse.  This also just happened to be an angle that he could get a prime view of Morgan's perky ass. 
"Alright, sweetcheeks! Here's my number. Text me a location so i'll know you aren't blowing me off." Anderson gave a toothy grin, sliding the scrap of paper into Morgan's pocket himself.
Back to top Go down
Thatch Taylor

Thatch Taylor

PostSubject: Re: Trouble is a friend   Trouble is a friend EmptyTue Feb 23, 2016 7:11 pm

Morgan had not minded being used as a table, jutting his ass out farther to rub against the man. He was enjoying this flirting thing way too much.
He took the paper out of his pocket after Andy had slipped it in, glancing over the number with a smirk.
"Alright, big guy. I'll text you when I get to it." He spoke as if he were bored and texting Andy was not a priority. But he followed it up with a wink, assuring the boy he had only been teasing. "I'll see you then, yeah?"
Back to top Go down
Eustass Kidd

Eustass Kidd

PostSubject: Re: Trouble is a friend   Trouble is a friend EmptySat Feb 27, 2016 7:32 pm

"Only if you're lucky." The werewolfs lips twitched into an easy grin, one of his hands moving to wave almost dreamily as he backed away.  The conversation had run its course, and yet Anderson was left wanting more.  Interacting with Morgan made him feel lighter, as though all his problems had vanished as soon as the mans smile landed on him.  
Anderson strolled home with confidence, feet moving as though they were treading on air.  He was fully embracing the giddiness of the chase, heart fluttering each time his fingertips brushed over the phone in his pocket.  The man was already turning ideas in his mind, working to find the best possible place to take Morgan on their outing.  The first date was the most important.  It determined if there would be more to come.
By the time Andy was settling into bed, he'd devised the perfect plan.  All he needed now was a time and place.
Back to top Go down
Thatch Taylor

Thatch Taylor

PostSubject: Re: Trouble is a friend   Trouble is a friend EmptySat Feb 27, 2016 10:28 pm

Morgan spent the rest of the night thinking of the lavender haired beauty he'd met earlier and despite what he said, when he woke the next morning the first thing he did was text the man his address, along with a reminder not to be late followed by a winky face.
He never spent much time on his appearance but that afternoon he spent ten minutes instead of the usual five. Just a few extra minutes to brush his teeth harder, make sure his hair was combed to perfection. Anderson obviously already liked what he saw but it couldn't hurt to make sure he was looking his best for today. He was already intrigued, wondering what the man had in store for them.
Back to top Go down
Eustass Kidd

Eustass Kidd

PostSubject: Re: Trouble is a friend   Trouble is a friend EmptySun Feb 28, 2016 3:24 am

Anderson spent hours agonizing over every little detail of the date he'd planned, and then the man had devoted even more time to deciding what he'd wear and how he'd style his hair. By the time he was finally satisfied with himself, he found he only had thirty minutes to get across town and meet Morgan.  Somehow though the werewolf still managed to stop and grab a tiny gift.  This date felt different than any other.  Morgan himself was different.  The man was gorgeous in ways that make Anderson weak in the knees, and when he smiled-
Fuck.
Seeing the mans teeth flash brought on an instant hard on, but even more than that it excited him to the point of feeling butterflies fluttering his stomach.  And then the man spoke, and Anderson was even more captivated by the way his lips moved, the sound of his voice and how he teased.  This was one person he wanted more than anything to impress. 
Anderson showed up at Morgan's door with five minutes to spare, time that he used to check himself over once more and gather his nerve.  If Morgan didn't like him, then the date and all his preparation wouldnt matter. 
In his hands he'd brought a small box of chocolate's and a single sunflower.  The items were cheesy, and more than once Anderson had considered ditching them.  But no, he wanted to give Morgan everything, even the cliche and sappy romances.
With one last glance at his hair, Anderson straightened himself up and knocked on the door, waiting with baited breath to see the man that had been constantly running through his mind.
Back to top Go down
Thatch Taylor

Thatch Taylor

PostSubject: Re: Trouble is a friend   Trouble is a friend EmptySun Feb 28, 2016 4:26 am

Morgan opened the door a moment later, planning on playing it cool. But the second he set eyes on Anderson and the box of chocolates in his hand, a grin spread across his face.
"You come with gifts, huh? I'm digging it." He chuckled softly, plucking the sunflower from the man's hand and admiring it lightly.
Anderson looked absolutely flawless and Morgan was enjoying the view, even taking a step back to fully appreciate the man. He knew he looked good too though, even though he wore nothing special. Just his usual tight jeans, riding low on his hips and a tank top. He went without the shirt though when he could.
"You clean up nice, stretch." He gave a sly grin, making no effort to hide the way he was checking the man out.
Back to top Go down
Eustass Kidd

Eustass Kidd

PostSubject: Re: Trouble is a friend   Trouble is a friend EmptyTue Mar 01, 2016 1:52 am

"I had to make a good first impression, right?" The man's nervous chuckle died off as his eyes swept over Morgan's form. His clothes were simple, but his body captivated.  Anderson's mouth felt suddenly dry then, throat constricting near painfully as he tried to sooth the stirring in his groin.  "Damn, you uh- Oh wow, you're a fucking masterpiece."  The wolf's fangs flashed brightly into a toothy grin, the smile somehow goofy despite the threat of his teeth.  Anderson had never seen anyone so perfect as Morgan, and even though he knew it probably made him seem childish with the way he stared, Andy couldnt seem to help himself. He had to do everything but physically pick his jaw up in order to recover. 
"It should be illegal to look as good as you do." Anderson let out an appreciative whistle as he extended his arm, movements jerky and nervous despite all his preparation.  Morgan simply stole his breath away.
Back to top Go down
Thatch Taylor

Thatch Taylor

PostSubject: Re: Trouble is a friend   Trouble is a friend EmptyTue Mar 01, 2016 2:25 am

Morgan could only laugh softly, although it was clear that he wasn't making fun of Anderson. He simply thought he was the most adorable thing he'd ever seen.
"I can't disagree with that." He shot the man a wink as he reached out, hooking his arm through Andy's. "So, you got our big date planned out, my man?" He arched an eyebrow, same cocky smirk playing on his lips. "Where we going?"
Back to top Go down
Eustass Kidd

Eustass Kidd

PostSubject: Re: Trouble is a friend   Trouble is a friend EmptyWed Mar 09, 2016 11:38 am

"Wouldn't you like to know." Anderson had fixed the man with playful grin, his fangs flashing brilliantly as he lead them out to his car. It was unusual to walk with someone so near to his own height, but Anderson found that for the first time in his life he felt completely comfortable. There was no real gap he had to breech in order to reach the mans lips.
"I can't disclose that information at this time," A playful elbow nudged gently against Morgan's ribs. "But believe me when I say that its gonna be the best night of your life, and you're going to be totally in love with me by the time I take you home."
Back to top Go down
Thatch Taylor

Thatch Taylor

PostSubject: Re: Trouble is a friend   Trouble is a friend EmptyWed Mar 09, 2016 7:05 pm

"Alright, I'm gonna take your word for it. But I'll have you know I'm one hard motherfucker to please and I've never been in love before." Morgan chuckled softly. "So you've definitely got some expectations to live up to, stretch. But I'd say you're off to a pretty good start." He winked at the man before sliding into the car. Once Andy was in, he reached over and grasped his hand, intertwining their fingers. It felt... right. Like their hands fit perfectly together. It was almost unsettling.
Back to top Go down
Eustass Kidd

Eustass Kidd

PostSubject: Re: Trouble is a friend   Trouble is a friend EmptyThu Mar 10, 2016 1:37 am

"Hard to please? And here you seem to like holding my hand okay." The werewolf's fingers closed happily over Morgan's, his thumb even moving to draw smooth arches over the back of the man's hand.  He too felt a strange surge whenever they touched, something blistering and powerful that left his entire arm tingling. It was such a simple thing, and yet Anderson's heart fluttered as though they were being intimate. 
"So Romeo, tell me a little bit about your gorgeous self.  What part of Heaven did you fall from? Was it a hard landing? Have you already taken my soul or does that come later?" Anderson's fangs flashed brilliantly as he grinned, eyes flickering between the road ahead and the beautiful boy sitting passenger.
Back to top Go down
Thatch Taylor

Thatch Taylor

PostSubject: Re: Trouble is a friend   Trouble is a friend EmptyThu Mar 10, 2016 5:49 pm

"Well, I don't know if you call Canada heaven around here, but that's where I fell from. Calgary, Alberta." Morgan spoke, chuckling at the way the other boy flirted with him. He had been raised in Canada, only coming to this country once he'd turned eighteen, seeking a new life for himself. His accent was very subtle, only coming out in words with hard vowel sounds like about or again. "And don't worry, the soul stealing doesn't come until later. When you least expect it, my man." He patted the boy on the shoulder, grinning wickedly as they drove towards wherever Andy had planned. "I can't steal your soul before I get to know where we're going on this amazing date."
Back to top Go down
Eustass Kidd

Eustass Kidd

PostSubject: Re: Trouble is a friend   Trouble is a friend EmptyThu Apr 07, 2016 3:26 pm

"Is that right?"  Anderson wasn't so sure.  The towering werewolf was near certain that he'd felt his soul depart the moment Morgan smiled at him.  It was like standing in the wake of a miracle.  Anderson could almost feel the sun on his face when the man graced him in such a way.  
"But you're right, this date is going to be the best of your life, Andyman-Guaranteed! It'd be a shame for you to steal me away before the fun even started." Several moments passed then, Anderson soaking in every word and stealing lavender glances at the man in his passenger seat whenever he thought Morgan to be preoccupied. Finally he laughed, a near musical sound accompanied by a charming and sharp fanged grin. "I didn't know heaven was in Canada.  You should show me sometime."  They were nearing an open field, centered by a seemingly larger than life projection screen.  A few cars had already arrived, hoods gleaming in the dying light of the sun.  They were lined sporadically throughout the designated parking spots.  Anderson paused at a booth to pay before turning once more to Morgan with a near childish grin lighting his face. "Where do you want to sit? Also, they have mind blowing snacks.  My treat."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Trouble is a friend   Trouble is a friend Empty

Back to top Go down

Trouble is a friend
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Our site :: SmutFest! :: Past loves-
Jump to: