Our site
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I don't know!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

IDFC

Go down 
+4
Nikita Odair
Oleander Taylor
Thatch Taylor
Eustass Kidd
8 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
AuthorMessage
Nikita Odair

Nikita Odair

IDFC - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: IDFC   IDFC - Page 4 EmptyTue Nov 15, 2016 2:04 am

"I know you don't need to hear about them, it's why I wasn't going to tell them." Nikky whined softly as he began to enjoy the meal Eustass had prepared them. "Shit, I thought you were kidding when you said we could talk about this amazing meal but damn, daddy. This is the shit." It truly was, but he also was just trying to change the subject just so Oleander would not have a fit. He was really quite frustrated though. What did Ollie expect him to do? Become a nun just so he wouldn't hurt his feelings by screwing someone else? But this was a problem to deal with another time, not at their family dinner. "We are lucky to have you, papka." He nodded, realizing he'd called the man daddy earlier. It was hard not to sometimes. He was just glad Vitaly hadn't called him out on it. Normally Vitaly let it slide unless Bellamy was around. "You should go on one of those cooking competition shows. Win us some cash and open up a restaurant. We'd all help and be your chefs... well, moms could wash dishes at least."
Vitaly silently praised the two men for being better at saving the day than he was. He was too busy trying to save Boyd pain that he hadn't thought of Ollie. Couldn't these damn children just get along?
Back to top Go down
Oleander Taylor

Oleander Taylor

IDFC - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: IDFC   IDFC - Page 4 EmptyTue Nov 15, 2016 3:53 am

"I think its the other way around, Nikky. I don't know where i'd be without our little family, ya."
Eustass knew that it was a sore subject with Bellamy, but that didn't stop a near radiant smile from taking over the alpha's expression when Nikita slipped up and addressed him as 'daddy'. He knew that the boy wasn't legally his, and yet Eustass still viewed him that way. The Russian had been his first baby, his pride and joy ever since they'd brought him home. Eustass was the one who kissed scraped knees, tucked Nikita in at night and spent hours helping with homework. He never missed birthday, and he was always there for the holidays to keep everyone together. The alpha sensed Nikita's pain just as he did his own children, felt it in his bones.
He also felt the boy's joy.
"But I wouldn't make it on one of those cooking shows. Im not as likeable as Gordon Ramsey. And I wouldn't let your mother anywhere near the kitchen, kid. That would be bad for everyone's health." The alpha attempted to lighten the mood, pleased that Nikita and Vitaly were sharing his happiness but still concerned for Ollie and Boyd. Oleander seemed as though he wished to be anywhere else, and while Boyd was smiling and following along with the conversation, it was impossible to miss the way he kept glancing at Mal's empty chair.
"Hey now, Mama isn't that bad. He can boil water. And I swear when I was little he once managed to make me some mac 'n cheese. Of course it was one of the little microwavable cups, but still." Boyd seemed as though he were eating, but a closer inspection would show that the boy was only moving food around his plate, so concerned with the empty chair that he couldn't be bothered with sustenance. He wondered if Mal had eaten anything before his date, or if the man he was with would be taking him to dinner.
Back to top Go down
Nikita Odair

Nikita Odair

IDFC - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: IDFC   IDFC - Page 4 EmptyTue Nov 15, 2016 1:12 pm

"This is why Boyd is my favorite." Vitaly teased, a kiss landing atop the boy's head as he smiled. "He's right, I can totally make some amazing microwave mac 'n cheese." He chuckled. "If that's your restaurant's specialty then I'm your man."

The meal continued and it would have been a perfect night if Ollie and Boyd weren't so depressed. But Nikita, Vitaly, and Eustass tried their hardest to lighten the mood anyway. After they had all finished eating they still sat around the dinner table for some time, Vitaly and Eustass attempting to distract their children from whatever was bothering them.
Nikita was in the middle of telling them all about his last fight when Boyd's phone lit up with a text message. From Mal.
"Do you think you can come meet me? I'm on the street corner by that tattoo parlor downtown. Don't tell my dad where you're going. I need you."
Back to top Go down
Oleander Taylor

Oleander Taylor

IDFC - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: IDFC   IDFC - Page 4 EmptyTue Nov 15, 2016 3:23 pm

Boyd wasn't surprised when the text flashed across his screen. It happened often enough and yet every time the boy got his hopes up, despite his knowing that Mal would never text him just because he's missed. There was always some ulterior reason. Boyd read over the text message, and felt the bottom drop out of his stomach. It was normal that Mal called him needing a ride, and each time the boy felt fire in his veins. How could anyone ditch Mal and leave him on the street? How could anyone ever consciously hurt him??
"I'll be there in five. Be safe."
It didn't make sense to Boyd, who hung on Mal's every word and viewed the boy as though he were a fallen angel. An Earth Angel, as Boyd liked to call him. Mal was his angel, and someone had dared hurt him. They would pay for it. Boyd always made sure to keep up with Mal's flavour of the week, learning names and faces despite how it caused his insides to ache. He did it so he'd know who to threaten about taking care of the boy, and when the bastards ignored him and hurt Mal anyways, Boyd always found some way to ruin their lives. He'd spread terrible rumors about them at school, ensuring they became a social pariah. And if that didn't work....
Boyd hated to fight, but he was good at it. Nikita had taught him how, and his long arms always gave him advantage. He didn't mind fighting if it was for Mal.
The boy cleared his throat, his expression one of apology as he tucked his phone away, "I forgot that I had promised Wade to help him study tonight. So I guess I have to run, but I really appreciate the meal." He could have said he had practice for one of his many sports teams, but no one covered for him as well as Wade. If Mal didn't want anyone knowing, this was the best excuse.
The boy quickly cleared his plate, concern urging him to hurry off. He was about to head for the door when he realized he hadn't even hugged his mother goodbye. If he went without doing so, everyone would know something was wrong.
And besides, Boyd never felt safe going anywhere without kissing Vitaly bye. Life was too unexpected, and just in case anything were to happen while he was out he always made sure to hug his family one more time. He'd started this because of Bellamy, how he'd hold onto the soldier at the airport and wonder if that would be their last embrace.
Boyd took a few extra seconds to make time for his family, going back and hugging everyone at the table, kissing Vitaly's cheek and promising to be safe before disappearing out the front door.

Oleander watched the boy go, a knowing glint in his eye as he settled back into the chair. He too was ridiculously protective over his brother, but he wouldn't pry. If it was worth mentioning, Mal would tell him about it later. Until then, it was his job to keep their family in the dark.
"Boyd's a smart kid, but his friend is a fucking moron. They can study all they want but I doubt it'll help."
Wade Wilson.
Oleander despised the boy with every ounce of his being. He was Boyd's best friend, and to Ollie's disgust he spent a lot of time around the family. Especially showing up unwelcomed at fight club with Boyd to watch Nikita work. A while ago he had joined the club, boasting about how he simply liked the sport despite his obvious infatuation with Nikita. Oleander knew better though. The boy had flinched every time some unlucky bastard took a hard blow during the matches, and only perked up when it was Nikita's round. This went on for weeks, until finally Wade was joining the club and offering to work out and spar with the Russian, anything to spend time together.
It made Oleander's skin crawl.
Back to top Go down
Nikita Odair

Nikita Odair

IDFC - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: IDFC   IDFC - Page 4 EmptyTue Nov 15, 2016 3:57 pm

Vitaly knew when his son was lying to him. He had made sure he knew so never again could Boyd sneak off and do drugs. He knew Boyd wasn't going to study but he trusted that he wasn't going to do anything he shouldn't be either. Vitaly wanted so badly to be able to trust his son fully. So he would let him go tonight. But he would definitely make sure to linger around the boy later when he got home, checking for any signs of drug use.
"He's not the sharpest crayon in the box but hey, he's nice enough." Vitaly smirked. He didn't mind Wade, the boy was always sweet to him when he was over at his home, which was a lot.

Mal was sitting on the curb when Boyd pulled up. He was relieved, knowing that if it came down to it he was strong enough to defend himself but truly not wanting to push his luck.
"Thank God." He breathed out as he got to his feet, smiling feebly when Boyd got out of the car to greet him. "Thank you so much, Boyd." He murmured, his arms wrapping around the man and pulling him in for a tight hug. "He took me to some party but there were all these shady fuckers around and I didn't feel comfortable so I asked him to leave. He was pissed but he said he'd take me home. We got around here and he tried to make a move. I turned him down and he told me to get out of his car." He sighed, letting all of his weight lean on Boyd so he could nuzzle the man's neck.
Yes, Mal knew that Boyd was in love with him. He'd known for a while now. How could he not with the way the boy followed him around like a lovesick puppy? Most of the time he tried to distance himself for Boyd's sake, so he never got the wrong idea. But sometimes, mostly on these nights when he had been abandoned by his date, he was guilty of giving the boy a bit of extra affection, just because the way Boyd would glow under his attention made him feel so much better about himself. Yes, he was selfish and he wasn't proud of it but sometimes he was just desperate for that little confidence boost.
Back to top Go down
Oleander Taylor

Oleander Taylor

IDFC - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: IDFC   IDFC - Page 4 EmptyTue Nov 15, 2016 4:36 pm

"Ma, don't defend that asshole. He is trash, plain and simple. Boyd should find better friends." Ollie was hardly ever so childish, but tonight was an exception. Tonight he'd learned that a bumbling idiot like Wade would have better chances with Nikita than he would. Oleander had already made his disdain clear, but the feeling had heightened to full blown hatred in the last few hours. The only reason he tolerated the boy was Boyd. Wade had been the one to find him that night, rode with Boyd to the hospital before making his way back to Vitaly's home to inform the Russian in person rather than over the phone.
"Wade is good people. You just don't like him." Eustass was the voice of reason, reaching across the table to carefully rub Ollie's arm in an attempt at soothing him. It only served to irritate the boy further.
"Yeah, whatever. I just don't like him."

Boyd stammered out a greeting, unable to speak or even function properly with Malakai suddenly so close. In the back of his mind, he knew it was hopeless to be so excited about the embrace but Boyd melted into it anyways. So what if Mal only noticed him when it was convenient? The boy would take any scrap affection he could get. His happiness dissipated quickly though, drowned out by the rage coursing through him as Mal explained the situation.
"Where is he? Did he go back to the party?" Boyd's soft expression had hardened dangerously, his grip on Mal tight and protective. "I'd like to talk to him real quick. I wont be long, I promise. But I think we really need to talk." If Boyd were selfish, he would let the hug continue for as long as possible and he would savor every moment. But instead the boy took a step back, carefully inspecting Malakai for any signs of bodily harm. The man would already pay for hurting him emotionally, trying to touch him and then abandoning him. But if Boyd were to find any marks, bruises or blood there would be a whole new kind of hell to endure.
Back to top Go down
Nikita Odair

Nikita Odair

IDFC - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: IDFC   IDFC - Page 4 EmptyWed Nov 16, 2016 12:08 pm

"Kid's annoying but I guess he's alright. He's harmless." Nikita shrugged. "Pretty sure he knows you don't like him though, Ollie." He chuckled. "Lord knows you make it obvious whenever you get the chance." Really, he quite liked Wade. The constant following him around definitely got annoying but he could always count on Wade if he needed an ego boost. Wade looked at him like he was some sort of God. He could get used to that. But of course he never said this out loud, especially not tonight, at risk of pissing Ollie off. He sort of felt like he was sitting beside a ticking time bomb. One wrong word and the boy would go off, informing both of their parents of what had happened between them.

"Really, it's fine, Bee." Malakai assured, using the nickname he had came up with when he was just learning how to speak. He'd had a bit of a speech impediment when he was younger and for some reason, the name Boyd always came out sounding stupid to him. So he had shortened it and it just stuck. He rarely used it anymore now that they were older but it still came out occasionally. "He shoved me a little but I lit the fucker up with my claws. You don't have to talk to him, I'm sure he got the message." Mal nodded. "I guess I just wanna go home." He sighed. "Wish these fucking bastards would quit wasting my time. Do I look like a slut or something?" Maybe he didn't look like one but he guessed he acted like one, always going out with different guys. "Like they really think I'm putting out on the first date?" Mal was not a virgin but he saved the physical connection for when he felt that he had an emotional one as well. Very few men had the pleasure of being with him. But that didn't stop many from claiming they had in retaliation for not getting what they wanted. "I really just wanna go home. Can I sleep with you tonight?" He sighed.
Back to top Go down
Oleander Taylor

Oleander Taylor

IDFC - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: IDFC   IDFC - Page 4 EmptyWed Nov 16, 2016 4:01 pm

In a way, Oleander was a ticking time bomb.  When his clock reached zero he would have to accept his new reality and he'd need to be alone for that. It would not be pretty. It would be pathetic and nasty, and no one should ever see him like that.  It wouldn't result in some public meltdown though.  Ollie was too proud, and he'd promised Nikita that he'd keep their secret.  
"I do that with everyone I dislike.  Wade isn't special."  Except he was, in a way, because on occasion Nikita did agree to spend time with him.  Oleander would sit on the roof and wait for him to return home, boiling with rage whenever the Russian showed up smiling as though he'd gone on some wonderful date.
He loved to see Nikita happy, but the jealousy was sickening.  In a way, Ollie loathed himself for it.

"O-Of course you can." Boyd wanted to hold onto his anger, but it was quickly overcome by concern.  Tomorrow he could catch the guy and have his talk, but tonight was all about Malakai.  Most of Boyd's nights were, but on this night the Mal would actually be aware of it.  
"Come on, i'll take you home.  You can spend the night telling me what a bastard the guy was and we'll talk trash about him."  He'd find some way to cover with Eustass if everyone was still home when they got there.  Malakai wouldn't have to worry about a thing.
Boyd was unfathomably gentle as he lead the boy back to his truck.  He opened the door like a gentleman, and with careful hands lifted Mal into the passenger seat.
"Buckle up and find some music you like for the ride, alright?" Boyd couldn't stand the thought of Malakai viewing himself as someone who came off as a slut.  If only the boy could see himself as Boyd saw him. He'd never doubt himself again.
Soon Boyd had climbed into the cab himself, starting the vehicle and driving the long way back to Eustass's home. It would hopefully give Mal time to relax before they had to face his father.
Back to top Go down
Nikita Odair

Nikita Odair

IDFC - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: IDFC   IDFC - Page 4 EmptyWed Nov 16, 2016 5:39 pm

"I really don't know what I'd do without you, Boyd." Mal murmured softly as he buckled up his seat belt, leaning over to lay his head on his friend's shoulder as he fiddled with the radio until he settled on a nice channel playing a current rap song he enjoyed. "I knew he was a prick but he was cute and he liked me a lot so I thought maybe I was wrong. Guess not." He murmured, curling up as much as he could in the passenger seat. There was a part of him that would always want his daddy on nights like this when his feelings were hurt, but he was too old for that now. And if Eustass knew what the boy had tried tonight, he would probably try to murder him. And while he might deserve it, Mal did not want that blood on his father's hands.
So Boyd would work. He truly did love the Boyd's company. And instead of murdering the other boy, Boyd would merely be there for him when the rumors started at school tomorrow. That was much better.
Back to top Go down
Oleander Taylor

Oleander Taylor

IDFC - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: IDFC   IDFC - Page 4 EmptyWed Nov 16, 2016 6:24 pm

It was a miracle that Boyd managed to stay on the road when he felt Malakai's head fall over to rest upon his shoulder. It was almost perfect, would have been perfect if Mal didn't have another man on his mind.
That was okay though. Mal could talk about the boy as much as he needed to, long as he was safe at home with Boyd.
"Hey, this is not your fault. The guy seemed nice. You couldn't have known he would turn out to be a disappointment." Boyd shifted just enough to slid a comforting arm around Mal's shoulder. The touch was innocent in every sense of the word. Unlike every other man Malakai had been with, Boyd was putting Mal's needs above his own. Boyd put him first, always.
"You shouldn't keep tormenting yourself like this. You are perfect, and you did absolutely nothing wrong. His being an asshole doesn't reflect on you. And you don't come off as a slut. But because you're so perfect, there isn't anyone around who wouldn't want a date with you."
Back to top Go down
Nikita Odair

Nikita Odair

IDFC - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: IDFC   IDFC - Page 4 EmptyWed Nov 16, 2016 7:07 pm

It was these comments that made it impossible for Malakai to distance himself from Boyd. The kind words made his heart swell, repairing some of the wounds to his ego that his date had inflicted. This was why he needed Boyd. Eustass could tell him the same thing but it wouldn't be the same because the man was his father, he had to say that. He would love Mal no matter what.
But Boyd was different.
Boyd loved him on his own, not because they were family. It made him happy, knowing that at least one guy would always want him, would always have his best interests at heart.
"They all want to screw me, no one wants to actually date me." Mal informed softly with a sigh. "Just feels shitty." Ollie had always been the beautiful one with his bleach blonde hair and perfect body. Mal was just... plain. He had accepted it a long time ago. He simply had to work harder for the attention from guys.
Back to top Go down
Oleander Taylor

Oleander Taylor

IDFC - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: IDFC   IDFC - Page 4 EmptyWed Nov 16, 2016 10:06 pm

Boyd thought Malakai was many things, but plain had never been one of them.  Ever since they were small, he'd always viewed the boy as beautiful. As a child he had thought of Mal's freckles as stars, and made up his own names for constellations printed across the boy's skin.  His eyes were a shade of blue that reminded Boyd of early morning skies and the beach on a clear day.  He'd been enchanted by those eyes his entire life.
"There is actually a long line of guys who want to date you, Malakai."  Boyd himself was at the first and fore front  of that line, always had been.  And yet somehow Mal continued to see past him.  That was okay though.  Boyd would simply have to keep trying.  One day Malakai would notice him and everything would fall into place.  Until then, Boyd was proud to be his source of security.
"Don't psyche yourself out."

In five years, Wade had asked Nikita Odair out six hundred and twenty times. He kept track, his photographic memory excellent with detail. For the most part, on any given day that he was turned down Wade could vividly remember the look on Nikita's face, even what clothes he'd been wearing. Each time it seemed to get a little harder for the Russian to tell him no.
Today Wade had psyched himself up as he'd done hundreds of times before, proclaiming it his lucky day as he prepared to head over to Boyd's home. He always expected Nikita to turn him down, but that had never stopped him from hoping and trying.
He approached the home dressed in a simple grey cotton shirt, a leather jacket pulled tight around his shoulders. He'd taken notice of every person the Russian took home, and over time he'd completed the perfect look. Wade wanted this. He'd joined fight club because he wanted this. Wade himself didn't care for violence, but it had been the only way he could think to get Nikita's attention.
The boy took a few deep breaths to steady himself, repeating again that today would be the lucky day under his breath as he finally knocked on the door.
Back to top Go down
Nikita Odair

Nikita Odair

IDFC - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: IDFC   IDFC - Page 4 EmptyFri Nov 18, 2016 12:30 pm

Mal could only smile softly, keeping his head on Boyd's shoulder as they drove home, only moving when they were parked out front. He got out then, taking Boyd's hand and leading the boy into the house and up to where he knew his room was. He'd been in this house almost as much as his own, but only on certain nights had he been to Boyd's room. There were still little things he'd never noticed before.
Malakai was never one to hesitate or ask for permission. Boyd never had a problem with him taking control. So he went straight into the boy's room, immediately smiling at the familiar surroundings. It'd been a while since he'd been over. He made his way to the bed, slipping under the blanket and smiling up at Boyd.
"Come cuddle me." He murmured before disappearing under the covers completely, inhaling the musky scent of Boyd's cologne clinging to them. He could get used to sleeping here, he thought.

Nikita strolled to the door, unsure of who it could be. He didn't think they had anyone coming over today. Ollie was over here already, Eustass and Mal never knocked.
He should have known.
"Hey Wade." He genuinely smiled to see the boy, never truly minding his company even if he pretended to be irritated sometimes for Ollie's sake. "What's up? Here for Boyd or me today?" He smirked, stepping back and gesturing for the boy to enter.
Back to top Go down
Oleander Taylor

Oleander Taylor

IDFC - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: IDFC   IDFC - Page 4 EmptyFri Nov 18, 2016 1:48 pm

Boyd's room was warm and well decorated. It was cleaner than anyone expected a teenage boy to keep it, even though the bed was never made. Boyd was proud of his many trophies and framed accomplishment, kept them neat and orderly. His room was a soft pastel blue, from the drapes and walls to his comforter. And beside his bed was a small jar filled with colorful tokens. They were around the size of a poker chip, hard earned from his AA meetings. His latest was sitting on the table, dating his year and a half of sobriety. He always kept his latest chip out, often toying with it if he was experiencing withdrawal and craving a release.
Boyd was almost tempted to pick it up, anything to distract from the nervous butterflies fluttering around his stomach. Just the sight of Malakai in his bed was enough to leave Boyd flustered and stuttering.
"I-I uh...It's just uhh...M-Maybe I should sleep on the floor?" It wasnt a matter of want. Boyd had woken numerous nights after dreaming vividly of Mal in his bed. Even innocent cuddling would be enough to leave him mortally embarrassed. The excitement would show, and in these moments that couldnt happen. Boyd would never forgive himself if he made Malakai uncomfortable, wouldn't risk outing his crush for fear that Mal wouldn't come to him anymore when the boy was in need of help.

"Actually I'm here just for you, Kukolka." Wade had been taking a class on the Russian language for a little over two years, another desperate attempt at gaining Nikita's attention. Despite all his trying though, Wade was terrible with the language. His pronunciation was awful, and he mixed up words in the worst way. But this one word, Kukolka, Wade had learned especially from Boyd. He'd asked the boy about a Russian equivalent of the word Baby-Doll, and Boyd had delivered. He'd spent nearly two months working with Wade to perfect his pronunciation, and to this day it was the only word in the language that Wade could say with confidence.
"I know that turning me down is one of your most favorite pass-times, but have you ever really considered what might happen if you say yes?" The moment Wade entered the home, he could feel Oleander's eyes burning into his back. The boy had obviously heard him, he received the same hateful glare each and every time he asked Nikita out.
Wade couldn't care less. It was stupid to ignore Oleander, especially being the boy had a reputation for violence. He'd fought with many people around fight club over things as petty as trash talk pertaining to Nikita. Ollie was protective to the extreme, and impossible to expect. It didn't matter though, because Wade was here for Nikky, and if there was any chance he could finally secure a date with the Russian, he was damn sure taking it.
"I mean, not to sound braggy but im pretty good at romancy things. And we both know i've been planning to take you on a date for years now, just as soon as you're ready. I was kinda hoping that would be soon. We could do anything you want to do, go anywhere you'd like. Just give me a chance, Nikita. I think i've more than earned one, yeah?" Wade rubbed nervously at the back of his neck, swallowing down the urge to dabble on in his anxiety. He was normally so good at sweet talk, but with Nikita standing in front of him, keeping composure was near damn impossible.
"So uh, what do you say? Let me take you out tonight."
Back to top Go down
Nikita Odair

Nikita Odair

IDFC - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: IDFC   IDFC - Page 4 EmptyFri Nov 18, 2016 4:23 pm

"Come on, Boyd. You said you'd cuddle me." Mal purposely jutted his lower lip out, batting his eyelashes at the boy, reaching out a hand to grab his arm, tugging him closer.
Truly, Mal knew exactly why Boyd didn't want to cuddle him. But that was also why he wanted it so badly. He needed to feel Boyd reacting to him, watch just how nervous and embarrassed he got. It would serve as the confidence boost he needed, the reassurance that at least one person in this world loved him, was truly attracted to him. "It'll be fine, I promise."

Nikita could only sigh for a moment, smirking down at Wade, faint amusement showing in his eyes.
"You better have something amazing planned for us since you've been working on it for years." Nikita shook his head. "I'll see you at eight." It was his own way of saying yes without actually coming out and saying it. And then without saying anything else, he was merely returning to Ollie's side. He knew the boy would be pissed but shit, he was twenty four years old, he shouldn't have to get approval from anyone on who he went out with. He didn't plan on going any further with Wade than a single date, but he also thought it couldn't hurt. He'd probably even have fun.
Back to top Go down
Oleander Taylor

Oleander Taylor

IDFC - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: IDFC   IDFC - Page 4 EmptyFri Nov 18, 2016 6:55 pm

"I-I uh, I guess I did say that, didn't?" It was impossible for Boyd to refuse the boy, especially on a night like this when Malakai so obviously needed the comfort. But despite his being cornered, it was still difficult for Boyd to lower himself into the bed. It would be a point of no return. He'd risk embarrassing himself and ruining their relationship. Malakai was reaching for him though, and it was instinct for Boyd to bend to his wishes.
Carefully the boy settled into the bed, lying close but still just out of reach. Boyd wanted so badly to close the few inches separating them, take Malakai into his arms and simply hold the boy until all his hurt melted away. But he was already burning with desire, able to feel the heat where it was settled in his belly and working its way up his neck. Having Malakai any closer would be dangerous.
"Okay, you w-won. Im here."
The boy cursed himself internally, hating the love struck stutter in his words. It only ever happened with Malakai, and it never failed to mortify Boyd.
"I'll be here. You can rest and i'll make sure everything is okay. You're uh...You're safe with me."

Wade literally jumped with joy. Oleander knew, he'd watched it all happen. The idiot was babbling and grinning so hard it made Ollie sick. He knew what it was to love Nikita, really and truly love him. It was the only thing he and Wade had in common. Not that Wade could really love the Russian, or at least not like Oleander did. Wade was nursing a long running crush, but Ollie had been consumed by the feeling. The world was a terrible and unfair place though. It was a place where Nikita accepted Wade and wouldn't have Oleander.
The boy was drowning in jealousy. The feelings had crept into his chest and settled into his lungs, filling them up and leaving no room for clean air. It hurt, a physical and aching symptom of heartbreak.
Oleander wanted to say something harsh and accusatory, could feel the words perched just under his chin. He wouldn't let them escape though. Nikita expected it, for one. And Ollie hated his being right. Secondly Oleander was truly working to accept his shit storm of a situation. He couldn't make the Russian want him back. And because he really did love Nikita, he couldn't bring himself to interfere with the man's happiness. Instead he looked away, and did his best to act casual.
"I'll be gone by seven so you can go get ready for your thing." He wanted to be the bigger person, but he still couldn't bring himself to mention the date. Once he said it, he would have to deal with it. He wasn't ready.
"Until then, you're still on my time and I need a drink."
Back to top Go down
Nikita Odair

Nikita Odair

IDFC - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: IDFC   IDFC - Page 4 EmptyFri Nov 18, 2016 9:20 pm

"Shit, have you never cuddled anyone before? Come on, I'll show you how it's done." Mal murmured as he turned so he was facing Boyd, burying his face in the boy's neck before throwing his leg over top of both of Boyd's. It was cruel, especially considering he knew how Boyd felt about him but God, he was selfish. He couldn't help himself. He would at least be kind enough not to mention how heated the boy was and the obvious stuttering of his words. "Mmm, perfect." He let out a content sigh. "You're a natural at this cuddling shit, see? You're gonna make some boy very happy one day." He chuckled softly.

Nikita immediately frowned, wanting to ask why Ollie wasn't going to stick around longer to help him get ready. But then he realized that Oleander probably didn't want to witness him getting ready. So he'd suck it up and do it alone. Sometimes he truly wished the boy could just move on from him. He wanted his best friend. He knew Ollie probably wished the same thing.
"Gotcha. Drink." He simply nodded before spinning around and heading towards the kitchen. "Whatcha want, Ollie?"
Back to top Go down
Oleander Taylor

Oleander Taylor

IDFC - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: IDFC   IDFC - Page 4 EmptyFri Nov 18, 2016 11:56 pm

Boyd's breath hitched as Malakai pressed close, stomach bottoming out at the close contact. He could already feel heat pooling in his belly, urging him to panic in a way he couldn't afford. Boyd hoped that Mal wouldn't notice, prayed it would go way.
His prayer was answered. Every ounce of heat in Boyd's body seemed to vanish as Malakai mentioned how he would make 'some boy' very happy someday.
"I...Uh, yeah. Maybe so." All Boyd had ever wanted was to be the one making Mal happy, but every chance the boy got he shot those dreams to hell. Of course, he didn't mean to. Boyd couldn't possibly blame Mal when the boy so obviously had no idea what he was doing.
"Im kinda picky though, so uh...So don't count on it. I'll probably just always be your teddy bear when you need one."

"How about some clear spirits?" Alcohol sounded good, preferably vodka. Growing up around a family of Russians he'd come to favor it. In these moments all he wanted to do was drink and swallow down the ache building in his chest. He'd noticed Nikita's frown though, and as much as Oleander resented it, he felt the need to fix what he knew to be troubling the man. Nikky wanted his best friend back. Ollie wanted to hate him for it, loathed that it was so easy for the Russian to move on. But there was too much love between them for Oleander to be so petty. Maybe he would stay and see Nikita off, his own selfishness be damned. He could get drunk when the Russian was gone.
"We can go up to the roof and drink until you need help picking out something to wear." He didn't wait for a response, knew that it was what Nikita wanted.
Back to top Go down
Nikita Odair

Nikita Odair

IDFC - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: IDFC   IDFC - Page 4 EmptySat Nov 19, 2016 7:18 am

"Oh yeah? Well that works too. Sounds great to me." Mal grinned lightly up at the man before returning to nuzzle his head into the crook of Boyd's neck. He pressed his lips against the man's throat, gently resting there for a while. He had truly just been wanting to feel how Boyd would react while cuddling him. But now... well, he felt like he could stay like this forever. Boyd's arms felt like they were made for him, enveloping him perfectly. And the way their bodies pressed together, it couldn't be a coincidence. He knew Boyd would have to drag him from this bed in the morning if he ever wanted away.
"Hey Boyd... I know I don't say it enough, but... thank you. Really." The words were truly genuine, maybe the first thing he'd said tonight that was not trying to get some other reaction out of the man. Without Boyd he would have been left alone to cry himself to sleep tonight and instead here he was, in complete bliss cradled in Boyd's arms. Boyd had dropped everything to come and get him. It deserved a thank you at the least.

"I better not get too damn drunk. Who knows what kinda shit I'd say to Wade." He chuckled, but nevertheless he grabbed the bottle and made his way up to his room. He handed the vodka to Ollie before slipping out of the open window, climbing up onto the ledge of the roof with ease, reaching down to give Oleander a hand. "Come on up, sunshine."
Back to top Go down
Oleander Taylor

Oleander Taylor

IDFC - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: IDFC   IDFC - Page 4 EmptySat Nov 19, 2016 11:22 pm

"I-I uhm, im glad you to have you here. Im uh, im p-proud to be the one you text when you're in trouble."
Boyd had thought his problem of excitement had faded completely after he'd had to consider Mal's statement about his making someone else happy. The boy hadn't been expecting Malakai to nuzzle into him. And then his lips were there, soft and warm and pressed against Boyd's throat. A fire flickered to life in the pit of Boyd's stomach, catching heat and growing until his entire body was hot. He could feel it everywhere, climbing up his neck, licking across his chest, and holy hell it was in his groin.
It was going to ruin their moment, a perfect moment that Boyd so desperately wanted to savor. Malakai was telling him thank you, and he was going to absolutely ruin it. A whimper worked its way up his throat, perched under his chin-
But Boyd swallowed it down. He prayed that Mal wouldn't notice. He prayed that his body would control itself so he could have this precious time. He prayed and he prayed.
But nothing happened.
Boyd was still mortified, and Malakai was still pressed unbearably close.

Oleander grunted as he took Nikita's hand and pulled himself
onto the roof, the bottle still clutched tightly in his fist. He would definitely need the liquor if Nikita was going to talk about Wade.
"It might not matter what you say to him. A freak like that would probably roofie you, so you won't remember anyways. I wouldn't worry about it."
The nickname Nikita had used took all the fight out of Ollie. It was his place to be the encouraging beast friend. "And besides, this dork has been after you so long, I doubt you could say anything that would make a difference. Just relax and be yourself, even your drunk self."
Back to top Go down
Nikita Odair

Nikita Odair

IDFC - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: IDFC   IDFC - Page 4 EmptySun Nov 20, 2016 1:11 am

Of course Mal felt the man's arousal, pressing right against his inner thigh. But he pretended he didn't because although he might be a selfish bitch at times, not even he was cruel enough to mortify the boy like that. Instead, he smiled, eyes flickering up to make contact with the other boy's. "Hey, you can relax ya know. I don't bite." He let his fangs slip out teasingly. God he had needed this. Boyd was acting like they were in the middle of some passionate affair and all Mal had done was brush up against him. No one made him feel like Boyd did, like a goddess.

"You're probably right." Nikita couldn't help but agree, chuckling softly. "Shit, I mean I know I'm a cocky bastard but even I don't think I'm worth all this. I thought he'd get bored if I kept saying no. But he didn't give up. I guess I gotta give him props for that." He shrugged, stealing the bottle from Ollie to take a swig. "And you gotta be crazy if you think I'd let little ol' Wade roofie me. I'm a big tough badass, remember?" He flashed a grin, lying back and tugging Ollie to lay atop of him. It was comfortable, how they'd always laid since they'd started coming up here. He knew it might be hard for them to do it now without things getting awkward, but he couldn't help himself. It was instinct.
Back to top Go down
Oleander Taylor

Oleander Taylor

IDFC - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: IDFC   IDFC - Page 4 EmptySun Nov 20, 2016 6:36 pm

"A-Are you sure about that? Because uh, word on the street is that werewolves bite."
Boyd cringed at his own stuttering stupidity. It had sounded much smoother in his head, though that could be attributed to his frayed mind set. Malakai hadn't said anything about his excitement, but Boyd wasn't foolish enough to actually believe the boy hadn't noticed. Instead though, Malakai was trying not to mention it in order to save him the embarrassment.
Boyd was so grateful he nearly teared up. It was just more proof of how incredible Malakai truly was. It couldn't be comfortable for the boy, lying with Boyd's arousal pressed against his thigh after his earlier encounter. A man had thrown him out after Mal refused to sleep with him, so the boy couldn't possibly be okay with this-
Oh god, and what if he thought Boyd was the same way? Hanging around in the hopes that Mal would reward him somehow. Boyd's heart would break if that were the case. He needed Malakai to know that he was here just for comfort. He didn't mean for this to happen.
"Look uhh, im really so sorry about this. I-I promise that all I want is to make you feel better. I uhm, O-Oh god, Im not a freak."

Oleander went completely still as Nikita pulled him down. It was familiar and warm and everything Ollie craved but it was wrong. Laying with the Russian like this, it gave Oleander hope.
Hope was a dangerous thing. It was something he couldn't afford to feel, because he already knew that this situation was hopeless. Nikita had made their relationship clear.
Distantly, Ollie wondered if this was what Boyd felt like each time Malakai sought his company.
"Nikita, we're not going to do this." The boy forced himself up and away, leaving the Russian to lay by himself on the roof while Ollie made distance between them.
"I wont be like Boyd. Don't get me wrong, your brother is sweet and great but he's also stupidly naive. He lets Malakai lead him on. I wont be like Boyd, and I wont let you be like Mal. We're not them. We're just friends, and we don't cuddle anymore." Oleander was pointedly staring out at the horizon, because to stare at Nikita in these moments would be unbearable. He was letting go of the only thing he wanted in life, and it was terrible. But he was doing it.
Back to top Go down
Nikita Odair

Nikita Odair

IDFC - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: IDFC   IDFC - Page 4 EmptySun Nov 20, 2016 7:00 pm

"Boyd, relax." Malakai emphasized the word as he wrapped himself around Boyd. "I don't think you're a freak, I think you're just nervous. It's fine. You're already making me feel better. I just want to lay here with you all night. Don't worry about anything, just sleep." He spoke calmingly, smiling softly at Boyd as he tried to reassure the boy. "I'm good, you're helping me without even trying. Trust me. If you were bothering me, I wouldn't be afraid to tell you."

"Are you fucking kidding me right now, Oleander?" Nikita stared incredulously at the boy, pushing himself to his feet so he could look his friend in the eyes. "We've cuddled since you were fucking born. I'm trying to be just friends. I won't let you accuse me of leading you on because it's not my fault you can't accept that!" Nikky was snapping finally. "I can't keep trying to hold our friendship together by myself. You won't even fucking try for me! You're so damn worried about yourself that you never stop to think about what I fucking need or want. It's always my job to be strong for everyone, to be the man of the family. Well fuck that shit. I'm done trying to hold us together. I was trying so fucking hard to be friends, to go back to normal because your friendship is all I've fucking had for the past seventeen years when dad is gone and momma is worried with Boyd. But maybe we can't even be friends anymore, not if you're going to fucking be like this." He was dropping back down into his bedroom window then, taking the bottle with him. Lord knows he would need it. "Now if you'll excuse me I've got a date to get ready for."
Back to top Go down
Boyd Odair

Boyd Odair

IDFC - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: IDFC   IDFC - Page 4 EmptyMon Nov 21, 2016 7:31 pm

Just sleep.
It was easier said than done. How was Boyd to sleep when he finally had Malakai in his bed, wrapped around him and cuddling as though it were something they did all the time. Boyd wanted to be awake for this, able to savor every second of it. He loved how soothing the boy's voice was, coaxing him down from what was sure to be an anxiety attack. And to know that just by laying here he was making Malakai feel better, was a feeling that left Boyd warm to his very core.
"Alright, but you gotta promise you'll tell me. Don't ever let me make you uncortable, okay?"

Oleander, despite all the rage that was coursing through him, actually fucking flinched when Nikita ducked back into the house, the last thing he said being a hurtful reminder of his upcoming date. Ollie was used to the Russian being stubborn, but this time Nikita was being selfish. He had just broken off their friendship because Oleander was no longer comfortable laying in his arms. Had the audacity to stare Ollie in his face and tell him that he wasn't trying. Said It was his fault the friendship was over.
Oleander had tried, though.
He hadn't made a scene when Nikita accepted a date with Wade, even though he felt like the Russian was doing it only to make a point. He had been prepared to sit and joke and even help get Nikita ready only to send him off with Wade. Oleander was going to do that, because he wanted Nikita's friendship.
But the cuddling? It was too much. It was teasing him with what he knew he could never truly have. But Nikita didn't seem to notice, or maybe he didn't care anymore. He was moving on.
Oleander should, too.
The boy bit hard at the inside of his cheeks in a vain attempt to keep tears at bay. This was the end of them.
He couldn't bare facing the Russian again, so going back through the window wasn't an option. Instead the werewolf carefully let himself slide off the roof, a short two story drop that he could easily land. It was harder with his knees wobbling beneath him, but Oleander managed. He couldn't go home. Eustass would be there waiting for him, and the alpha would smell the heartbreak immediately.
He could go to fightclub. Nikita wasn't listed on the day's roster. It would be safe, and he'd get to unwind while watching attractive men tear eachother apart. He had nothing else to do, nowhere else to go. Maybe he'd even find a date of his own. Two could play at Nikita's shitty games.
Back to top Go down
Nikita Odair

Nikita Odair

IDFC - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: IDFC   IDFC - Page 4 EmptyWed Nov 23, 2016 3:05 am

Nikita found himself trashing his own bedroom in his frustration as he heard the thump of Oleander landing on the ground. He knew it was the stupidest thing, making a mess that he would have to clean later, but he couldn't help it. He had always felt the need to let out his anger in physical ways. It was why fighting was such a therapeutic thing for him. But he had no fight tonight so he took it out on his own belongings instead, kicking and punching anything he wouldn't truly damage. It was like a toddler throwing a tantrum, really.
He didn't know how to handle this. He thought he was lonely often, because he was always missing his father. But he'd always had Oleander or Eustass to fall back on. Who was he supposed to go to now? He couldn't drag Eustass into this because there was no guarantee the man wouldn't hate him for hurting his baby. He considered going to his mother but Vitaly would only panic and go tell Eustass immediately.
He was alone.
He let himself lay down on the bed, ignoring the trashed room around him. And then he decided to do something he'd never done before.
Call his daddy.
He wasn't supposed to call Bellamy. It drove the phone bill through the roof and Bellamy always called whenever he could. If he wasn't calling that probably meant he was busy. Nikita shouldn't bother him.
But he couldn't help himself tonight.
When he heard someone answer the phone his heart jumped into his throat at the thought of hearing his father's voice. Shit, what if the man was mad at him? What if he'd interrupted something important? So he spoke quickly, before even getting a hello.
"H-hey, uh, dad. It's me. Nikita. I'm really sorry for bothering you, I just... I'm having a rough night and I really just needed to hear your voice." It was obvious that the boy was distressed. If he wasn't desperate he never would have admitted to needing his father or have picked up the phone at all. He tried to be strong, always. Admitting weakness was rare for him.

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

IDFC - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: IDFC   IDFC - Page 4 Empty

Back to top Go down

IDFC
Page 4 of 6Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next